Snowflakes Protest Random Guy at His House

archive.is/ZfnIC
bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/10/23/yoga-pants-parade-happens/QmHlXqmxuSBYTJDmvwJnLO/story.html

I always knew yoga is a cult practice, not actual fitness. Also look how fat they all are, it seems they don't actually work out.

So they thought the best course of action was to prove his point?
Fucking fatties need to be the first to go on the day of the rope if the posts don't break.

for what purpose

I remember doing something like this in school. There was a this Jewish kid in class. Most of the kids in class (except me since I was still bluepilled) drew pictures referencing him. One day he got so butthurt about it and started whining so much the nigger and spic kids beat him almost to death. Like he had to picked on a stretcher and the police came in. Was hilarious. Thinking back, the kids who hated kikes the most were always niggers and spics. I guess Malcolm X and Ice Cube himself educated them on Jews.

Fancied a wank

why do I do this to myself

Setting a standard for the local female population, obviously.

JUST

My father said this to me once. I responded "So that's why you married my mother".

I don't think women "get" virtues.

for shame user

Jesus user, you've got some issues

The saddest part is… well look at those flags… this was clarely Soros-organized.

lmao that whole scenario is a wyatt man sketch

My mother is a degenerate, zionist slob who tried to kill me and my brothers, whenever she got angry, on multiple occasions and never got arrested for it because vagina.

50 good boy points have been transferred to your accounts

Gotta get those tendies, user.

I am so sick of Marxism in all its forms. The Illumicuckery do everything they can to teach children, like this poor boy, that there's really nothing to choose from among these pics related.

>Dear editor:
>I am sick and fucking tired of nubile 18-25 year old women walking around with their breasts bared to the world.
>This is disgusting and MUST stop immediately!
>A. Non.

One of the upsides about the outbreak of world war is that the female (the ones who stay home of course) workforce will return and they'll actually be doing something during the day instead of sitting on their asses browsing instagram.

Mom cuck? Seriously? Fuck you I love my goddamn mother.

So why didn't you fucking try to kill her back you monstrous pussy?

This is honestly a win-win for the dude. If he hates women who wear yoga pants, it shows how childish and pathetic they are for starting a protest over a meanly worded opinion, and if he likes it, he can get his perv on, and is literally surrounded by women.
Hilarious tbh fam

I wonder if they would protest Hellary's impending nuclear war if she were to win the presidency, or is that outside their realm of thought and awareness.

Look at that pic user, it will be the same kind of girls doing it. Do you really want to see that?

They're a mob, they don't care what they're doing as long as it involves chanting and virtue signalling.

Just because your mother was a piece of shit doesn't mean everyone's was, faggot.

found it.

Also this was brought up in another thread.
We should make fake flyers for trump rallies and post them at universities and colleges. Send these nutjobs to local bar mitzwahs or town hall meetings.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

All the blatant corruption going on right now and this is what gets these hambeasts off their fat asses. A man's opinion.

These creatures are complete filth.

.nwod ti tuhs

Obviously not. That's why I specified "nubile."

Storytime, faggot.

tbh women should wear dresses and skirts
Women wearing those is so rare these days

I know how you feel user. My mother didn't try to kill me, but between her and my sisters it was and still ispretty bad for me. I was mentally messed up for a little while.

Every… Single… Time…

Not everyone's mom is made out of incinerator fuel.

Abusive moms get away with a lot of horseshit.

Am I beautiful? Pic related

wu has a bad case of anisocoria. Should get checked for brain damage

Seems a pretty benign opinion to flip out over.

Why don't they go protest in front of the local mosque?

obligatory.

Jesus fuck, that left picture.
Almost exactly my ideal waifu.

Hambeasts with too much free time on their hands

every time I see Wu I immediately think its Eric Idle in drag

Topkek. Sometimes i wish i lived in the states to troll irl like this.

Bueno.

The little faggot's sign says women.

Wrong girls, user. He attracted hambeasts.

Reminder that gamergatefags got extremely butthurt at Holla Forums for discovering this man was a tranny. Fuck gaymergate.

Reminder that you are a lying goon.

I want pizza now
fuck you