This actually happened

youtu.be/9n5ACBivlcg?t=86

How did the Star vs staff get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nick and CN already did it. They wanted to be popular and nobody cares

Because their fanbase is half tumblr-tier fujoshits. The other half are cuckquean posters.

IT'S TIME TO STOP

The (((Executives)) allowed it to get through the censor.
Also this

Gotta double down on the brainwashing before they get taken away.

Do you not know how babies are made?

The David Reimer experiment where a male baby got a sex change and was raised his whole life as girl proved that even that wasn't enough to change his perception of himself as a heterosexual male.
This won't do shit.
Homosexuality is a mental disorder and since something you're truly born with or acquire trough a physical trauma to the brain, and even then is on the same level as high functioning autism at worst.

Just stop complaining, leave the fags alone and the fag propaganda will grow for a while and then stop.

Cont.
Even when I was seven years old I knew fags existed, and knew that not acknowledging their existence was delusional.
Besides, you're overreacting.

I swear to me mum you are one dumb cunt or just another ((())) useful idiot.

Getting molested by your dad ;must have been very informative.

What did they mean by this?

WOW SO PROGRESSIVE

Did you or a friend get raped? I had no idea gays existed into my late teen years.

I don't get why people still watch cartoons when you could be watching Anime honestly.

What did he mean by this?

Did you live in a cult town?
Probably the first insult you learn in public education is being called a faggot.

3 words:
Steven. FUCKING. Universe.

Yeah. But dudes and chicks haven't full-on made out in that one.

That shit looks aweful, at least traps are hot.

Anime has been much gayer for much longer than cartoons have ever been

We need to drain the cartoon swamp.

I don't mind for chicks tho, most of them get out of dike relationships when their baby factory kicks in (if their isn't any physical or psychological trauma).
If not then their is probably a hormonal problem (or physical/psychological trauma) and they can't know it since being gay isn't considered a fucking mental illness now because of some libtards.

Witch always leads to suicide or going insane.

Wen will Agoge finally come back ?

Psychological trauma exist.
Also the more you have a habit of something around you the more your brain accepts it.
It like having a fetish to traps while being male, you augment the probabilities to be attracted to males.
More faggots = the probability of having more faggots.
It stupid yes but that's how it works, and for a lot of things unfortunately.

Doesn't need to be able to have kids to be racemixing.
If these faggots could have kids and destroy the culture from witch they came from they'll do it.
Mohamed ali understood this a long time ago
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

it's literally all swamp

do you think normies do this kind of shit? no, they're out drinking and partying

If we drained it dry we could just put clean water in it and start over.

This is some shit I'd expect from cuck/co/.

Personally it scanned past the heads of the kissing couples so fast I didn't notice. I doubt many kids noticed. Kids are more likely to hear about this from people whining about it than from actually watching it. Anyway gay people exist and your kids will encounter them so I don't get the big deal. Is anyone likely to become gay from watching this? Doubtful.

There is no such thing as a normal or natural gay person user.

I don't know if gay people are born that way, I doubt that they are in all cases. Environment is probably a factor at least sometimes, if not always. Things like early sexual experiences, playing doctor with another boy instead of a girl, getting molested, having an absent or unloving father or an overbearing mother - these could all be factors IMHO. But showing that gay people exist in a cartoon for a second or two is not gonna be the deciding factor in anyone turning gay.

Until it is.