HAHAHA, THE POLLS ARE LITERALLY RIGGED. IT'S NOT EVEN A MEME

archive.is/OGekp
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551

They were shafting Sanders with rigged oversampled polls back in January. The difference between now and then is Sanders loved getting shafted. CTR is about to get a lot of (unpaid) overtime hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OGekp
atlasproject.net/about-us/our-advisory-board/#georgerakis
linkedin.com/in/andy-meyer-55784011
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/591hnh/subject_atlas_polling_recommendations/d94wahi/?context=3
azcentral
archive.is/l3Mgp
veja.abril.com.br/mundo/como-a-oposicao-driblou-as-fraudes-e-venceu-a-eleicao-na-venezuela/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples
archive.is/cP7Cp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know, right? It's almost like Trump is going to have Putin rig it for him. We need to make sure that the voting records are correct. We cannot allow Russia and the deplorable Vladimir Putin to decide our election for us. It's Her turn.

Cuckchan scum pls leave, otherwise good find. Bump.

Kill yourself kike.

delet ths

Chill user, he's just bantzing.

My only real concern left with the election is the rigging…How do we go about preventing it? I mean with the polls showing her winning normies will believe it if she wins.

Learn how to use this site before you come and shill here kike.

We all know polls are used to push public opinion under the guise of impartially surveying it, but it's always funny to see how conscious and blatant it all is. Would be interesting to see if they do unpublished accurate polls and how they handle those.

o-oy vey, goy
oversampling isn't a thing
70% of all voters will be democrats, predicting it like this makes perfect sense
o-or are you an anti-semite?

Of course we already knew this, but to most of the general public has a naive confidence in our electoral process and viewed rigging as a conspiracy theory.

We need to compile emails like this and anything related and make sure we spread it on normalfag social media + send it to Trump and let him use it. Anything to open the curtain and show people how much collusion goes on between the Clintons and the media.

OY VEY!!!

Oversampling doesn't even matter. If a population is 70% black and 30% white, of course you have to sample 70% democrat and 30% republican. It's just the way that demographic areas work - if you just sampled 50/50, that would be racist, because it gives the 30% of white voters 20% more representation than they should have. Oversampling corrects gerrymandering and that's why Hillary's polls are more accurate than the racist LA Times poll.

Complete mail.
archive.is/OGekp

Bump. Sent it to Drudge, spread this niggers.

DELETE THIS GOY

Bump. push this to people

damn lot of black people in Phoenix is all. You wouldn't want to "Correct the Record" on the demographics of the area, would you? Because that would be shilltalk.

Who is Tom?

> atlasproject.net/about-us/our-advisory-board/#georgerakis

> linkedin.com/in/andy-meyer-55784011

#RiggedElection

Very good. And while we already knew this like some people are saying, THE NORMALFAGS GENERALLY DON'T. This shows polling people working with the Clinton campaign. On top of the Reuters announcing a controversial change to their polling methods as well right before a large Hillary surge, you have an even stronger case to make to people about polls being rigged.

We should spread this shit and spread it far and fucking wide.

That's exactly what internal polling is.

Serious question: is jenkem legit? Do you honestly get high on the smell of your own fermented shit? Like South Park smug… right?

first reply may-may

It's amazing, we are up against morons.

Who the fuck goes about, dwelling in major conspiracies that would put you in jail for a very long time if they were discovered, have their conversations via email?

Are they really this fucking stupid?

Of course they are fucking morons…They are democrats after all.

It's long been an official policy to release crazy things to discredit dissidents. It's our fault for falling for it, really. Maybe we really aren't on the right side of history on this one.

This ironic Hillary support is part of why it was so easy on CTR on cuckchan.

Oversampling means overrepresenting certain groups you dumb cunt. Matching it to real demographic proportions is just called "sampling."

I have no idea. It's not the smell that gets high, but rather the noxious fumes produced by fermenting waste. Could be complete bullshit like freebleeding.

Who. Is. Tom?

nah you guys are cool

Well, Zambia niglets do it a lot and it works for them. It's the fermented fumes that get you high, not just the fresh aromatic compounds.

Yes, you're right, its so obvious - Trump never grabbed any of these accusatory women by the pussy, though many would have welcomed it, amirite? ;^)

In any case, you're completely right - all these accusations against Trump, the dissident against the Establishment Order represented by Hillary Clinton, are clearly false, and we shouldn't buy into them.

Viva la Trump, fellow Patriot!

Hey CTR, made you something.
Oregon is vote by mail. OREGON.
You know you're fucked when Oregon is voting Trump.

Sorry mate we're gonna have to discard the vote. ;^)

I hope you niggers are reading the attachment. It's fucking gold.

Sauce on that D+37 thing?

Was it just me or was there genuinely far less irony here than on cuckchan? It sure seemed that way before this most recent migrant invasion.

Michigan, on (((globalization)))

Election day is going to be a shoah. All these fools believing safe-space polls will get the shock of their lives.

must he do that shit

More oversampling in Minnesota.

Its not just you. That's why they're complaining about us not joking as much and being more serious. White genocide is just fucking hilarious to them apparently.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Yeah, there was. People here get that it's a bad thing to have on an anonymous board. All it does is decrease the sanity level.

Dumbfuck leftists can provide any evidence.

Are you all retards?

No user, you are the retard.

We should keep in mind that oversampling, done correctly, is not necessarily a poll-rigging thing. It's meant to produce more accurate results for small sample groups.

Courtesy of Pew:

You're right. I think it would still be more relevant than ever but that's an important caveat.

Tbh I've unironically been called CTR for saying "wtf i'm a hillarymissile now". So yeah, And on another board I posted that edgelord copypasta with the +9 poisoned kris and I got like five replies all thinking I was being serious. Oh, and I've seen BUGSposters here get like a dozen replies all thinking they were serious. So yeah, I'd say that current_year Holla Forums has a lot less irony than imageboards in general, including Holla Forums, used to. I blame it on the reddit/alt-right migrants who came in via gamergate and the election.

That's not to say that the good we've been doing hasn't been well worth a few spergy newfags, but it'll be nice to get a little bit of a break from the spotlight after we get Trump in the White House, so we can get the newfriends to better assimilate to imageboard culture. Post-election Holla Forums is gonna see an absolute explosion in funposting as we sperg out over the first Holla Forumsack president, and I reckon we can win over the newfags to our sense of humor then. After that we'll be able to relax and get comfy as CTR and the other election-cycle shills go away.

This rather obviously is not what is being talked about as if it were there would be no discussion on which groups to oversample as all would be being weighted to the overall population.

Yes, it's important to understand that results are weighted. HOWEVER, these shit-tier polls don't tell you how they're weighting and how they came up with that weight.

So with sample size aside, they can go ahead and say "I think black turnout will be even higher than in 08/12 even though I have nothing to support this, and I'm going to weight blacks are going to be 16% of the total". Same with hispanics or democrats or whatever else.

I'm not saying they aren't rigging them now, but OP is even retarded enough to claim that the 2008 data was about cucking Berniebros and treating it as a smoking gun.

We all know they rig the polls, but we need relevant data from an election they didn't predict accurately.

They should have encrypted with GPG tbh. Proprietary software loses again, lads.

Yeah, the Bernie line was pretty foolish.
Were they polling Clinton as being ahead or behind in 2008? Also were these emails from Obama's or Clinton's people, that's not entirely clear and can't be assumed as we've been getting leaks from both.

Less irony is a positive, not a negative. You're welcome to go to any other imageboard if you miss it so much.

It was a guaranteed fail no matter the software tbh.

I'm not actually sure who they were from. I just noticed that people were taking 2008 polls and interpreting them as if they happened in CURRENT YEAR, and that not a single person noted otherwise.

I see it being more damning for being from 2008 than less. It simply means that its been going on for longer than some realized.

It's always 2008 to the democratic party

I'm just saying keep an eye out for what they mean by oversampling. It's not proof positive that the results are being weighed out of proportion with the population numbers, as it's a common polling strategy. This is a different sort of oversampling than polling majority Dems like the (((accurate polling))) the media does.

What are some examples of over sampled polls?

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/591hnh/subject_atlas_polling_recommendations/d94wahi/?context=3

The USA have emergency legislation left from the cold war to deal with totalitarian threats to

How do we go about preventing it? I mean with the polls showing her winning normies will believe it if she wins.

But one reason for the oversampling is that the few niggers that do vote, vote many times, as the democrats drives them around in buses.

They need to oversample, so they can get away with more cheating.

It actually is proof positive. You don't discuss oversampling in regards to which group should be sampled if you're simply going to weight them according to the population. You particularly don't need to worry so much about Native Americans when they're such an insignificant minority. Particularly when you're looking at electoral votes and Native Americans, the few that there are, are generally concentrated in just a few states.

Guy in the Veritas vid said they'd been doing it for 50 years. Even assuming he rounded to an even number that puts us balls-deep into LBJ's second term, which he won in a never-seen-before landslide because of his support after JFK's death

The polls we get are ridiculous. The wife of the guy who used to have my home phone number was hispanic, with a male name. I larp as her/him every time they call and it's always a white woman.

After the first debate the pollster became increasingly angry as I told her "trump" each answer.

Arizona is not voting for Hillary. Each one of our Universities votes are negated by the military bases.

It's getting much worse than I would have imagined 10 years ago, but we're not New Mexico tier yet. It doesn't help that the white Mormons are getting more and more blue-pilled every year in their temples.

It triggers the people who actually use that verbiage, so I’m all for it. Such as using the word ‘trigger’ to refer EXCLUSIVELY to their emotional outbursts, as they’re the only ones who experience such things.

We have to spread this. I'm tired of hearing this hillary is up 12 points! Lie

mfw 70% of polling is democrats, and trumps still close to 50%…

Fucking been saying it from the start they're fucking with sampling to demoralize and to build a compelling defense to justify fraud.

it means something like they skewed the poll by having democrat sympathizers/voters by a factor of 37 (whatever that 37 represents)

Imageboards are for wasting your time when you're bored and you'll post anything you find funny or that might cause funny reactions, to entertain yourself. But imageboard users are growing up. I haven't seen any numbers, this is just my guess. But I think it's a pretty safe one. The average user of imageboards is now much older than he was ten years ago. Many people have been using imageboards for ten years. Imageboards are drastically more popular than anything comparable was in the 90s or even early 2000s. We are in uncharted territory, we have no past observations to base our predictions on.

I think as we grow up our minds become clearer (best case scenario) and when everything was about quick entertainment as a teenager, as a 20- or even 30- something man you take world events seriously. Which brings me to my main point: When you take world events seriously you start investing in outcomes. You start desiring and memetically pursuing outcomes when you post. Irony/sarcasm become noise (best case) or they backfire against your desired win state. So you avoid it and once you get into the habit of speaking clearly with no irony you stop finding other people's post-modern, lethargic banter entertaining, they're just a nuissance distracting from whichever personal or group agenda you're pushing at the time.

I won't speak for anyone else but I used imageboards before reddit was created. I don't think reddit has a large influence on Holla Forums. On cuckchan certainly, the culture there has become depressingly pozzed, no doubt. When that happens to Holla Forums you can complain about redditors.

Well +37 means that they sampled 37% more dems than repubs. For example, the poll that would reflect this disparity would be a poll that sampled 10% repubs and 47% dems, with the rest (43%) as indies. Totally made up numbers, but it's the difference between D and R sampling that matters here. Likely they stole a lot from the indie column because they know they usually go Trump.

Nigger, your English is fucking hopeless. 'Meme' =/= 'lie'

They don't like independents so the real numbers are probably something like 20 Rep, 57 Dem, 23 Ind. Or 25 Rep, 62 Dem, 13 Ind. Something in that range, I'd guess.

i think the best idea is to get everyone voting trump to wear red. It cant be red trump hats or red trump shirts because of voting laws in many states. So we need to shill on twitter and goybook to get normies to go to walmart and buy cheap plain red hats and/or shirts this way the lines going into the polling stations are a sea of red.

This isnt to convince leftists that trump won, but its to ensure trump supporters, in the case that they do rig it, that the vast majority of people there were for trump. And there is the bonus of if there is a sea of red outside of a polling station leftists might get so triggered that they just go home or even act out and get arrested

Yeah, Michigan has watched globalization push their shit in with no lube for 30yrs. Don't explain why we must help our (((donors))) make record profits again while we send all their jobs to the Philippines.

You can wear Trump hats lads. You just can't poll people or distribute merch near the polling site.

lurk moar before you post please cuckchan. that reddit spacing is hurting my eyes.

Reported. Obviously a cuckchanner upset he gets called out for being a fucking faggot.

That is a really good idea. We should get Trump to put the word out at rallies and on Twatter.

(((Internationalists))) needed Wilson to get America into the war but Taft was winning over republican America and opposed US entry into the war. They ran Roosevelt as a third party spoiler candidate to siphon votes from Taft and Wilson won. Later Roosevelt got his turn.

I suspect 1912 is the best chance.

Way to abuse the reporting system shill. Mods are fucking tired running around for little crybabies like you who get booty blasted for being newfags. GTFO

Seems to be referring to this poll: >Samples 167 R, 413 D, 132 independent.
azcentral .com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/19/arizona-republic-morrison-cronkite-news-poll/92390100/
archive.is/l3Mgp

WEW

Arizona is going to be a blood bath

Shills are on suicide watch. That was literally all they had left

I really want to believe all of the polls are rigged and bullshit, I really do. But sometimes I just don't know. I just get the feeling that Trump's not going to win whether it's a rigged election, being straight up out voted, or whatever.

Please tell me I'm a faggot and wrong.

It will certainly be red.

We can do nothing other than believe at this point, that and vote. If he loses then it won't be legit and there was never a chance anyway. The only option is to believe it's fair and to vote and act as if it is fair.

You are the hugest Faggot. Have you not seen the Rally turn out that he does nearly everyday?

MEME MAGIC ISRAEL

That's really the only thing keeping me going with regards to the election. The disconnect between actual public support and what's in the polling is YUGE and I don't understand it. It's because of his first really big really in Mobile that got close to 30K people during the primaries that I started to realize Trump wasn't just a joke candidate.

Clinton can bare pull in 300 people for a rally while Trump gets 5K-25K easily every single time.

Fuck that. I know you're a shill on damage control trying to make us not come for you lying scum when November rolls around but the day Hillary takes office if she takes office my buddies and I are prepared to take action and totally not take out a local power grid.

FUCK THE FBI I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE

Some of those posts have bad formatting but most simply HAVE PARAGRAPHS. Let me guess, you're a wall of text with no paragraphs poster? Nigger, noone reads your posts for that very reason. I've been making proper paragraphs in my posts for years and years and I consider anyone who doesn't close to illiterate.

I was speaking from a 'how not to be blackpilled before voting' perspective. If its a 99% hillary result, by all means go firebomb your nearest DNC/RNC office.

Reported for cuckchan image.

In all seriousness, if we can get the SJWs to meme this then that would make more paper trails decreasing riggins. MEME IT?

Calm down you edgy fuck. Your autism is showing.

You have to go back. Or at least update your gif collection.

We had 500 threads explaining on how the polls are fucking rigged. Where the fuck were you? They over sample dems by double digits, and only call up around a 1000 folks at a time. Even with shit this skewed the bitch barely pulls even. Get your fucking balls out and quit that bitch thinking.

No, I understand that point. But at the same time in the back of my head I'm thinking "What if the oversampling is accurate?" It's no secret that there are more registered Dems than Repubs in America. Been that way for a long time. Then you have a lot of these new jack hard left "independent" faggots that think the Democrats are too right wing but still vote for them almost down the ballot because the third parties are a fucking joke at this point in time.

I dunno. I've been blackpilled for about a month I think. Even still I am voting Trump and I will be going to the polls on Tuesday. I have to as I live in one of the large battleground states where voting actually matters. It's all I can really do at this point.

Remember this: Republican primary voting is up 60% from '12-'16. Democrat primary voting is down 20% from '12-'16. Never forget that.

i knew this was a ctr tactic

Nah, likely it's a cuckchan/TRS faggot mad that he keeps getting called out.

And hear you are wasting dubs. That Blackpill bullshit is for deafest pussies and CTR. Remember they over sampled and that old bitch Clinton can't past the mid 40's. Quit falling for that kosher shit. Stop being a pussy bitch if you don't have the tits for it. Get your balls back.

LOW ENERGY

Hillary won the '16 primary with fewer votes than what she lost the primary with in '12, kek.

Yeah, that's another reason I'm not in total defeat mode yet. I just really don't want to see my country continue down the road it has been the last 8 years. If Clinton does win there will never be a non Democrat president in our lifetimes because of all of the legalization shit and importing more third worlders that will vote Dem almost 90% of the time despite the bullshit belief in Republican circles that these people are "natural conservatives"

Obama is bad enough but the idea of Hillary Clinton leading us makes me want to eat a handful of buckshot sometimes.

what she lost the primary with in '08***, kek.

That's fucking sad. That's a crippling drop in turn out.

Yup. Couple that with Trump's historic turnout, most ever in history by a longshot, and try to be blackpilled. It's hard.

eh you are probably right.

fuck both of them

B-b-b-b-but Russia.

GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF, MAN. You're talking nonsense.

aaaaaaay that's Pedro for you xD.

Unholy

Why the fuck would anybody want be blackpiiled? How the fuck do you get anything done with that mind set?

Get some reading comprehension. I was challenging the idea of being blackpilled if you knew those things.

BRAZILIAN HERE.

I believe this really is the big problem of the American elections.

Venezuelans opposed to semi-dictatorial government of Nicolas Maduro already predicting fraud in the counting of votes in the last elections were prevented by taking a series of measures that can be replicated in the US for you voters.

If Venezuela is a dictatorship, or something close to it, as the opposition managed to win the parliamentary elections this Sunday, December 6? The explanation goes through the unique features of Chavista authoritarianism, but also the efficient strategy that the opposition has taken to reduce the damage of electoral dirty tricks in the final result.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who died in 2013, created a style of governing that drew legitimacy of popular approval apparently unshakeable confirmed again and again by voting. At seventeen years of Chavez government, sixteen elections were held - presidential, gubernatorial, mayoral, to the National Assembly, and plebiscites. Former President Lula was referring to this when he said in 2005 that Venezuela was "excessive democracy." Nothing more false. The elections in Venezuela are meant to give a democratic veneer to the regime, but they do not Painless free and fair manner.

The conditions for the election campaign are uneven. The government uses weight public resources to ensure the dependence of the population in the State, through distributive programs (so-called misiones), swelling of public administration and the creation of militias, which use to the elderly, whose mission is to defend the revolution". In addition, the government controls the open TV channels - even those who do not belong to the state do not dare to criticize the government, not to lose the grant, as has happened in the past. There is only one daily newspaper in the country questioning government policies.

But the most serious is the lack of independence between the powers. The Executive, under the Chavista system controls the prosecutors and the courts, since the first instance to the Supreme Court. The CNE (National Electoral Council) is completely subservient to the government mands. Every election, the maximum electoral justice agency creates new difficulties for the opposition or turns a blind eye to obvious violations of the law.

This year's elections, for example, were already addicted long before the polls opened, because the weight of the precincts were changed, based on alleged demographic changes, with the sole purpose of promoting the Chavista candidates. Districts with large numbers of opposition voters became entitled to fewer seats in the Assembly, while those of most Chavista control gained more jobs.

Throughout election day Sunday, the SEE story covered more than two dozen polling stations in the capital, Caracas. In poorer neighborhoods, there was always a red awning with Chavistas canvassers a few meters of the polling centers. In one case, the awning was right in front of the polling place. This is absolutely irregular by the electoral rules of the country, prohibiting the mouth campaign urn less than 200 meters from the polling centers, but the Bolivarian National Guard and the police did nothing to curb the phenomenon.

(Continues…The next part is the most important)

veja.abril.com.br/mundo/como-a-oposicao-driblou-as-fraudes-e-venceu-a-eleicao-na-venezuela/

(Part 2/2)

The Chavez regime is also used of the intimidation strategy to ward off opposition voters. Venezuelans suspect that the vote actually is not secret, it is necessary to make biometric identification before heading to the electronic ballot box. This suspicion is not without reason: in the past, the signatures for a referendum that intended to revoke the mandate of Hugo Chávez were made public by a Chavista deputy and used to dismiss civil servants and delete business of government procurement. Making use of such suspicion, some Chavistas collective, as they are called armed gangs linked to the government, occupied polling centers in different parts of the country. You can imagine the fear of voters to vote in a place taken by armed and hostile civilians. Until noon the day 6, there were fifteen polling stations in these conditions. The CNE ignored these episodes.

But the most delicate and vulnerable time the fraud is the closing of polling stations and the ballot box. In other elections, many polls remained open for several hours even after the doors of the centers have been closed to voters. When night fell and the streets emptied, came busloads of people brought by Chavista activists who were taken into the centers for the purpose of illegally voting by voters who had not attended to the polls.

In elections on Sunday, the opposition made a complex operation to prevent this type of fraud. Organized a vast network of observers (testigos or witnesses), registered with the CNE, whose mission was to remain within the polling stations after the close of the election until the polls were closing. This moment is important for two reasons: first, because it allows observers to check the electronic counting of votes, which is instantly printed, and second because it gives them a chance to require, as the law, which open more than half of conventional polls where are deposited the paper ballots that are used to derive the digital vote.

In addition to testigos, some opposition political parties have kept thousands of observers in most of the country's polling stations. These citizens were sending text messages with simple information on the progress of voting, including fraud alerts to the "bunkers" of the opposition. The messages were received and automatically cataloged by computer programs.

This entire network of informants allowed the opposition to have a very accurate idea of ​​the election results long before the official CNE announcement, which was made only after midnight. 23h, at the headquarters of a party in Caracas, the militants have celebrated quietly what estimated to be the victory of 113 opposition MPs. Although optimistic, they gave it for granted that some of these chairs would be last minute undermined the CNE count, especially in polling centers where the difference of votes between the Chavista candidate and the opposition was small.

As for tactics to bring militants to vote in the dead of night on behalf of voters who abstained, the SEE story witnessed an interesting scene in La Vega slum in Caracas. Just before the polling center installed in school Amanda Schnell be closed, the street outside was already occupied by residents taking hits with rum and dancing funk. They were all opposition voters, in a neighborhood that has been largely Chavista. His role there was to prevent false voters were brought to the last minute center. Residents were right to worry. After all, the center was closed at 19h and, although no longer any voting voter, an army captain said to the observers, such as who suggested it was time to go home: "It will take a lot for the polls are closed. "

The inspection urn by urn made by opposition activists and the courage of the population which ensured the result. It would be very difficult for the CNE manipulate numbers at the national level after that. It was the victory of information.

Weird posts my dude.

Please read the text I posted. It explains as well as the Venezuelan opposition managed to win the elections to the parliament even with the president /dictator trying to rig the polls in every way.

The American media did not report this by what I saw, most likely to be dominated by people aligned with Bolivarianism practiced in Venezuela and other Latin countries.

I'm sorry if some sentences are incorrect or difficult to understand, I'm using Jewgle translator.

That wouldn't be racist you sack of shit. Giving whites a proportional representation in the sample would be racist because it is only necessary if whites vote in a different way to blacks, and it suggests that the bigoted pollsters think that race isn't only skin deep.

ctr johnny on the spot with the first reply.

Also, who is in the US and other "totally Western" countries can not understand, but all of South America is undergoing an anti-leftist uprising because of general dissatisfaction towards the disastrous economic and social policies adopted by these groups. Venezuela is the country most affected by all this and is still suffering since the country became a left semi-dictatorship.

What happened in the last Venezuelan elections can serve as a lesson for Americans avoid fraud.

Opponents won the Bolivarian because of many tactics that can be used by you as well. The chances of fraud in American elections are very high.

Why the fuck isn't this board stickied?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

archive.is/cP7Cp

Democrats are about 30% of the population, Republicans are 25%. There's not a double digit gap like they're doing with the polls.

Nice trips

These tactics wouldn't be effective in the US because such means aren't allowed. We aren't allowed to check IDs or question people's identities. The votes are being cast electronically, not via paper ballot.

Fullchan is struggling to make progress. There are too many anons and shills. Too little moderation.

Plus everyone there sounds 12 yrs old and what is this

Pay close attention, folks. This is exactly how we are ruled.

*thread
This is far more important than an email confirming the public record about Hilary's rapist defence. And you got trips.

Teddy had already been president. Somehow the tricked him.

If you live in a battleground state, then you've been subjected to huge amounts of anti-Trump demoralizing propaganda. Instead of being a weak faggot and letting it get to you, fight back and spread pro-Trump propaganda.

If you're too much of a pussy to do it directly or you're just not in a good position to do so, make fliers with catchy images and bold claims, with sources printed or linked with a QR code. There's so much you could be doing.

All oversampling means is that you try to poll a larger group of people so that you can actually get a statistically relevant number from that demographic group so you can pull that data set out for future or more detailed us. After you over-sample you add a control variance in your top line result. It doesn't mean a poll is rigged, it means they are trying to get more detailed analysis on a specific set of people, they want to learn more about those folks. Every poll has specific sampling mechanisms.

As an example. If you have a poll that you are slating to have 800 respondents in the top line, but you want to know what auto-mechanics think specifically, you over sample the number of auto-mechanics. You might ask 200 of them the poll questions, but you only include a proportional number in our final poll number presented to the media. This way you know A LOT more about auto-mechanics, not that you've tricked the public into thinking that the entire community has the same opinions as most auto-mechanics.

TOP KEK

it's been awhile since I saw a shill try to go "hello fellow nadzees so casually." You made me kek , now you go to the oven last, faggot

Is there any possible meaning for "oversamples" other than what we think? Just covering the bases here