twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/786056103188508672

archive.is/BGiXg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgLe1fWJBi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha

that belongs on this thing

(checked)
It's always a joy when God hates the same people you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgLe1fWJBi0

daily reminder this is the guy liberals huddle around to feel safe about the election

There was some ballhitting nigger on the LA Dodgers that bad mouthed Trump. They lost to the Cubs, I don't know exactly I don't watch sprts.

The Jews?

This is true. Literally every poll you discuss they always respond with

Well, if you read the Bible that's one of the basic conclusions the average person comes to by the end.

Oh buddy.

Even Jesus hated the kikes.

and they were shitting on him every election up until now what a shocker

Nate Silva's numbers never take into account projected turnouts. Hillary might have some democrat supporters, and some democrats may claim they would choose Hillary over Trump, but the enthusiasm on the democrat side is so low, that I see many of them not even bothering to turn out. I cant't wait to see the drop in black turnout now that there isn't a negro on the ballot.

in other words he's autistic

He's simply a liar and a propagandist. The only reason he was right in 2012 is because he already knew the results of that rigged election months before it happened. Romney was controlled opposition from the start.

I cannot make up my mind if Romney/Ryan conservatism fails on its own weight just because it is so cucked and pandering, or whether they were planning to fail intentionally as you say.

I lean towards the latter, due to the simple fact that so many in the GOPe cocktail circuit really believe that if you just appease the multitudes, they'll show the Republicans adoration. Left leaning people will go with the left candidate, not left-light. Right leaning people won't even bother turning up at the polls. Romney's turnout was worse than McCain's.

*Err, I mean former. It fails because it is cucked.

If you made that image you should probably not use .jpg to distribute it, since there is a lot of text on it.

KEK
I love these collections of celebrities and high-rollers getting BTFO by a "Trump curse". Since basically every Hollywood celeb and Davos-tier person is obligated to signal against him, there are hundreds of cases you can use for these things.

he's really at the end of his line if he can't even "predict" playoff baseball anymore. but he's definitely the kind of guy who will say he "called it" all along regardless of what happens and no matter how obviously false it is

Consider this: Nate Silver has literally never been wrong about a presidential election. He won't be wrong this time, either.

(checked)
Up until this election, I would have agreed with you. But seeing such huge numbers of GOP functionaries not only refusing to endorse Trump but actually endorsing Hillary shows pretty well what they really wanted all along.

I mean, George H.W. Bush endorsing Hillary? The woman that basically everyone in the GOP hates? Top wew.

Prove me wrong, disinfoshill.

(Checkd)
What do you expect? "Better dead than red" became "better she than free".

Yeah, he just made a complete mockery out of himself in the primaries

yfw the Cubs finally win because someone tried to stump the Trump and ended up accidentally breaking the curse.

1. Then he's overdue for a bad guess, isn't he?
2. It's easy to call elections when Uncle Soros lets you know a year in advance.

The funniest part is he's still wrong. 100% isn't more than 100%.

Is it your first day here, shill?

Checked and (((named)))

>implying that MLB didn't need ratings and shekels and didn't just put the #1 all-time losing team versus the #2 all-time losing team for both guaranteed

Two birds with one stone. Wew.

anyone who wasn't a complete retard knew obama was winning reelection.

Increasingly Nervous Man

Nate Silver probably has a cadre of child slaves he fucks with his microdick

/r/ing that screencap of someone pointing out that FiveThirtyEight was quietly changing their methodology to favor Hillary around late September.

Checkin' OP's dubs.

He said it was more likely, didn't he?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

He can't de-Jew his own data, I'm sure it's really frustrating. He should listen to ftn or something.

them digits

Hex game too strong.

Missing the Macy's ordeal, though.

Tijuana born Adrian Gonzalez of the LA Dodgers refused to stay in the Trump Tower hotel with the rest of his team while visiting Chicago in the National League Championship Series against the Cubs.

I doubt if Silver could've even predicted all these dubs tbh.

Hasn't he only predicted one election before this?

checked.

That is fucking amazing, incredible complilation.

If I didn't see it, I would not believe it.

It needs the short fat midget comedian's wife dying in her sleep - Patton Oswalt and the Stone Temple Pilot singer dying too.

You just know that's a fucking white liberal. They don't seem to understand that this is what black people actually believe, and they believe it because they're fucking retarded. When they fight against "white supremacy", the white liberal is fighting for "melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy."

It fails because it is cucked, but it would rather remain cucked than win. They're paid to stay within a certain framework and if Trump wins they're all out of a job. They'd probably prefer to both win and remain cucked most of all though, I bet whichever puppets win their little friendly spar each cycle gets a few more pats on the head from their masters.

Yep, and he fucked up his 2014 midterm predictions too. The only election he really predicted well at all was 2012.

I know this timeline is pretty far off the rails, but this is going a bit too far.

Oh fuck…. I am literally crying here …. and dude…. you got dubs…. how much better could this post even be…

chosen as the focus of God's divine wraith

What good would Face the Nation do him?

We're actually a year late by the predictions of Back To The Future. It was supposed to happen on October 21, 2015.

Second this, I have a colleague who basically jerks it to FiveThirtyEight.

Dude, Nate started going off the plantation and having a meltdown over how Trump will win. Shortly thereafter, via twitter a Rothschild told him to cut it out. The very next day he plummeted Trump's odds and started shilling for Hillary.

Lol, he looks like an A. Wyatt Man cartoon.

I predicted 2012 and 2008 exactly because those were the easiest two elections to predict in American history. The polls were for the most part accurate then and reflected the actual electorate, unlike this time. 2012 wasn't rigged, why bother with rigging it? Romney and Obama were the same.

It's funny because CTR anons are spamming fivethirtyeight on FunnyJunk.

Victory in November confirmed

Checked and confirmed.

Can't argue with that

Dubs confirm the confirmation

WEW LAD

your quads make me hard

,ィ  __ ・   。      *  ☆ ゚    /´i゚ ,ハ,,,ハ            i゙ ゚ゝ(´・ω・),,                !  ー、ミ っ日o  ・  。 ゜  ゚  ゚ .    ヽ,,  `ー(^)-ァ^)                    `''--―'´ ̄        ゚         ・。                     ☆         ゚   ☆彡 。

How many careers will Trump have destroyed by the time this is all over?

there is a tweet to patton oskike that absolutely blows him the fuck out. something about Ghostbusters. had me dying of laughter.

The one about seeing his dead wife as a ghost in the movie?

Is this it?

I don't know about ghostbusters, but he got absolutely BTFO when he tweeted about Clinton being """badass""" for campaigning with pneumonia

CHECKED
KEK IS WITH US

If dubs killary will rot in jail, and then hell

All of them.

(((Nate Silver)))

Daily reminder that this kike gave the EU a 97% chance of winning the night before the EU vote. Brexit won by 4 points.

Daily reminder that this oven dodger also thought that Labour would easily win the British 2015 general election. They lost by a relative landslide.

Daily reminder that this yid is literally statistically worse at predicting British politics than a fucking flip of a coin.

Daily reminder that this hebe gave Clinton a

Checkin' these quads to confirm Silver btfo come Election Day.

I SAY THIS EVERY NIGHT
EVERY NIGHT
AND IT'S SO TRUE

Check'd and confirmed.

When Jesus calls your entire race a brood of vipers damned to hell you know shit's serious.

It keeps happening. Fucking checked.

Heil Kek

3 Gets in a row. Wew.

fucking lost it also nogs are the mutants. The other great apes are only dark skinned because their skin is sensitive to tanning, underneath the fur they are pale.

All he did was average all the polls. That's it.

I really hope that isn't an excuse for Silverwitz. That's a shit excuse.

He (((readjusts))) all the polls too.

I just finished the Book of the Kings on my quest to read the KJV cover to cover. Damn there's only Two Kings that did any real good and that's David and Hezekiah, whom got a temporary pardon for Israel as long as he lived because not only did he recover the old laws and tore down the sacrificial altarfurnaces to Moloch and executed the priests tending them, but he was genuinely sorrowful for his people sinking so low into damnation that he tore his clothes and was almost inconsoleable.
And after he died? The new guy built it all back to degeneracy worse than before, even burning his own infant son alive to Moloch.
Nobody hates the Jews more than the Lord.

that's the one. Jesus Christ.

It's like poetry.

Just replace "the math" with "my feelings" every time he opens his jewy pie hole and it all makes sense.

He's a fucking hack. All he does is average the poll results and then adds his (((adjustments))) which is just a fancy way of saying that he skews the averaged results even further because its what he feels.

Well meme'd soldier!

can someone explain to me how this works?

Sure. See, he takes a poll result. Then, he sprinkles in just a dash of Jewry here and a little splash of kikery there… and you have a recipe for a (((Nate Silver prediction))).

Huh, I never realize how much Jews resemble sacks of pig lard when they aren't purposely mimicing a human stance.

Whats this guys name again? Nick Pewter?

Looks like he literally just adds 3 or 4 points to Clinton every time.

lol

One of those hack polls has Johnstoned at 16% and the pollster is given an A rank. What a fucking joke.

I didn't, i'm not that autistic.

there's a larger image that was posted here recently, i''l try to find it.

holy shit that's brutal.

(not enough)
Found it, goys. Added Nate.

He's only predicted one fucking election by following accurate data, left wing faggots were mocking him this election cycle(i.e. Secular Talk) because he abandoned his statistics based approach that he applied last election cycle in favour of DNC shilling.

And this is why you try to stay off #TheList

WEW
That muppet looking bastard cost us game 2. Just when I thought the taste of victory couldn't get any sweeter…

You don't? But I thought blacks were superhumxn!

Which jew is worse at making predictions? Nate Silver or Paul Krugman?

No, you fucking kike, the fact his models aren't predictive means they don't explain shit.

2016 is by far the craziest year I've ever lived in. Cubs are gonna win the series and Trump is gonna be president. What a time.

Barves fan here, you guys deserve your win after being shat on for literally a hundred years or more. I'm rooting for you guys.

Try mobile you stupid faggot

This professor created a model that correctly predicted the last 5 elections correctly.
He has put $500 (max bet) on Trump to win.

Kek is behind the Cubs! Finally, baseball will feel exciting.

My god. You know what all these "coincidences" mean? Trump is in possession of the Holy Corpse of Jesus and all bad luck is moving away from him, to his haters.

HOLY FUCK

Quints confirm

VICTORY!

BELIEVE IN HIM, Holla Forums

Can someone explain what is happening to someone who isn't a normie dindoo ball watcher?

Baseball is actually one of least nigged sports. Less than 10% nigger players, IIRC.

Regardless, I don't follow it. As far as I can tell, Nate Silver compared Trump winning to some very unlikely baseball outcome, but now Trump is winning and that unlikely baseball thing is happening too.