The Blue eyes/Blonde Hair meme

This is something that really gets on my nerves, schools aka marxist indoctrination centers teach students that Hitler only liked aryans and nobody else (completely ignoring the alliance with the japs and all the non-aryans that fought for the Reich in WW2) and the kids buy into this shit, even to this day, people believe that Hitler would (((gas))) you for not being a german aryan, how can we fight this meme?

In school, I was taught that Jews were the real master race because they were smarter than whites too, just pointing that out as a fun fact

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BbkRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask them to explain how almost the entire leadership of the Third Reich didn't live up to the "blonde-haired, blue-eyed ubermensch" standard.
Polite sage because there are far more relevant topics being discussed now.

I was taught the same, also was taught that the jews dindu nuffin and that Hitler only was angry because he wasnt allow in that art campus thing. Good thing those lies back fired hard.

don't forget that he teamed up with eastern europeans like croats, bulgars, romanians, and magyars

this too

"Aryan" didn't just refer to people with blonde hair and blue eyes.

This.

I know, like I said in the OP, that's what (((they))) teach you.

Croat here, they taught us in elementary that the emphasis on blue eyes & blonde hair was a printing mistake, and that they actually wanted brown eyes and brown hair because "that's what Hitler looked like".

Not sure if that's something that was in history books or if teacher at the time just liked to say it.

I suppose that it has something to do with healing the inferiority complex in non-aryan or mixed breeds of Europeans. Aside from that, such a claim would completely invalidate the genetic basis of power of German nation. Students that are not carriers of those characteristics would therefore not feel as a lower, non-ideal caste even if it was requirement by the bad guys.

they always told me he was Jewish too so he should've killed himself, which seems like a pretty desperate thing to say really.

sage

Leave and never come back you fucking mongrel.

Don't worry, I always thank those who risk everything to correct our record!

Ask them to explain the foreign volunteers & SS many of which were not even German! pics of related patches for foreign troops.
Ask them to explain why the SS Charlemagne (French unit) fought bravely to the end in Berlin 1945 or Why Leon Degrelle a Walloon never denounced Hitler. Ask them!

I COULD'VE BEEN ONE OF HITLER'S SOLDIERS

They taught me none of this in school and it definitely wasn't in the textbook. I'd remember something that stupid. Your history teacher was just a retard.
Hitler also had blue eyes, not brown.

Hitler's driver was part Jewish is memory serves.

But let's not take this anti-racist nazi thing too far.

]>>7958355

Hitler had blue eyes.

I guess they can't even teach THAT right.

:^)

"HITLAH HAD BLOO EYEUHS YAH DEGENERATE"

Made me kek

This is a good article about the Ubermensch myth

archive.is/BbkRA

And he had one ball, was secretly jewish and had sexual relationship with a family-member.

The eternal jew never changes….Still, nearly 80 years after his death and he still strikes fear in them.

Appreciate it, ty user.

This is something that always crosses my mind when I think about him, the numerous myths that come up
At least none of these "stick".

Blond hair, blue eyes. Trust us and…

Check again. Allegedly this is the 'mandela effect', but I think it is more likely to just be a product of deceitful jewish propaganda. Everybody was taught in school that he had brown eyes, but actually his were blue.

It's really simple user if Hitler wanted them dead and he had access to guns which can easily kill people, why did he opt for the most elaborate killing scheme in history? The whole story makes absolutely no sense once you start to think critically on the matter.

ummm, uhhhhhhh… Because he was a fan of (((Rube Goldberg))) machines, goy!