Muslims Stage Massive Protest, Chanting ‘Allahu Akbar’ Outside Rome’s Colosseum

Muslims Stage Massive Protest, Chanting ‘Allahu Akbar’ Outside Rome’s Colosseum

archive.fo/q7wQJ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/J33BC
youtube.com/watch?v=ir3lSSFdG9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It really makes my blood burn seeing a capital of Europe being host of muslims, I hope we can hang them someday, we need another crusade

Tomato chomping shitlords

archive.fo/J33BC

At least some Canadians aren't afraid to speak out
:^)

dubs of truth

wew

I don't really give a fuck about Cuckstians, but I'm still not sure how I feel about the Colosseum. It's a symbol of downfall more than a symbol of greatness, isn't it? Gonna have real mixed feelings when the religion of peace tears it down with a scheduled, controlled demolition.

In the end, it will open the path for a rebuild that is up to historic specs rather than being ruins, whereas such a project would be impossibly controversial to simply restore the ruins.

A very popular popular prophesy in Rome is that when the Colosseum falls their entire city will.

It's a pretty sturdy structure. They might blow up a piece of it, but I assure you this would cause Italians to freak the fuck out.

Aren't Italians just as lobotomised as most other Westerners?

This is the belly of the beast. The church has turned into a Satanic symbol since the 60's. They can burn down and loot the Vatican for all I care.

Italians are the most racist actually. The younger generation isn't but Italians in general are pretty damn racist. We have seen a lot of refugees and have had plenty of problems, historically, with muslim immigration. For example, where I'm from, the flag has the decapitated heads of four Moorish kings who attacked the region. Muslim hate is in our blood really. The only major problem is the cuckpope and the cucks who like him, which is entirely too many.

I know, right?

send them to sicily where they belong

The only problem is the Central Asian migrants who keep taking their shit jobs

City? Bidda?

I guess that's the main problem in Southern Europe

I moved to USA a while back but I'm from Porto Aranci. I have some family in Porto Cervo as well.

The younger generation is a bit racist too

How it is in there? It is truly as bad as Holla Forums show us?

Absolutely disgusting.

There is hope yet.

How long do we have to wait before Europe has a Greensboro Massacre.

They aren't as numerous in Sardegna as they are elsewhere. We really don't like our refugees though. It's kind of weird for us though. I remember growing up in Italy and going to the beach, well before the EU and after we joined, and we always had Moroccans walking the beach selling shit. They really weren't a problem because it was an insular community and a very small one at that. I'm sure they did African shit if you found them in a dark alley, but to my knowledge that was seldom as our police are/were redpilled as fuck and wouldn't hesitate lighting them up.

However, I went back to Rome in 2014 and it was a complete shit show. I legitimately didn't feel safe. In front of some of the bigger monuments there were a shitload of fucking indians dancing around singing hari krishna, it was insane. I remember going to Rome as a kid and it wasn't like that. I took a video of the indians so if Holla Forums wants to see it I can dig it up.

it's the same among spaniards too, I hear that they're filled to the brim with anarcho-communist retards ever since franco died

I was talking about the USA man, I'm from Sardinia

yes please, user.

Fuck this shit. This is absolutely heretical. Slaughter them all.

Ah, must have misread. What are you curious about from USA? Also where are you from?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Please kill them Ebola-Chan

Roman gladiators kicking muslim asses out of rome when???

I'm from Cagliari, I was curious about all this feminism and PC bullshit
Also, how it's Trump support here?

I still haven't been to Cagliari. Trump support where I'm at is pretty solid. I can't imagine Florida going blue unless we get some major hebrew injection into our election process. I've only seen one hillary sticker in eighteen months.

Just UUUU I grabbed this video. This was at the base of Hadrian's pantheon, pic related. Absolutely disgusting. Also, shitskins everywhere trying to sell you cheap chinese shit. I remember passing by the Colosseum at night trying to get a good photo of the full moon passing by right behind it, but shitskin vendors out at night selling little light-up helicopters kept flying their shitty little chinese shit and ruining all my photos. I almost murdered all of them.

I hope they won't steal the election

You never know man, Trump seems pretty un-bribable so I wouldn't be surprised if they attempt his life. It's easier for (((them))) than rigging an election. Early voting stats seem very promising for my state. Trump pretty much has Ohio and Iowa in the bag, and Florida is very likely. Just keep your eye on Colorado and Pennsylvania. I think we will be alright.

That said, isn't there a referendum in Italy coming up about muslims or EU membership or something like that?

WEW. Do those cunts even realise where the FUCK they are? Trying to shove their shitty little """culture""" onto people visiting the ancient center of western civilization. Drives me up the goddamn wall.

First you need a new Pope.

ROME HAS FALLEN

Tomatoes are from America.

Every time I see shit like this I imagine the logic that brought on this infestation. It's essentially like loading your house up with cockroaches by the dump truck full… just pouring millions of them right through your front door, day after day.

Eventually you are going to need to call an exterminator to correct the ludicrous and disgusting problem you have created for yourself, or you will die.

As a Catholic, this. Francis is a cuck and a traitor to his followers; bring back Pope Benedict.

heh. Are you the spaniard who made the thread complaining we call 'em shitskins?

what a load of faggots

Fuck. They really weren't lying when they pointed across the shore of Libya and said they would conquer Rome. That's a turnover of like, what? Two years?

How is this legal? Seriously.

Throw them before the lions.

These pieces of human garbage will fucking demolish The Colosseum if we let them take control. Every symbol of European history will be burned.

fuck off, you obvious d&c kike.

If you haven't noticed it already. Everything is legal when it benefits diversity, helps improve vibrancy of a culture and is used to replace native Europeans.

Glad I got to see from before 2000 and visit the Coliseum before all this shit.
Sad.

(Capital of europe)

Fuck off, our countries in Europe is based on blood. We've lived in them for our thousands of years, never is Rome going to be my capital.

On to the topic, the shitskins are getting too cocky for their own good. Just wait and see.

Best we can hope for is that Trump and his 200+ military generals see what's happening in Rome and are burning in the same righteous hatred for what's happening in Europe.

He said a capital, not the capital. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Christcucks need a Pope with some balls if they want to stop this shit. Last time I checked, he was sucking a muslamic nigger's toes, the fucking faggot.

Reported.

AGAIN?!

Counter-reported for saging a good thread.

Roast in hell, kike shill.

Just look at this amount of triggering.
Rome IS a capital of Europe, I dont know what you faggots rage about.

Cesar when?!

Come on Romefags! Channel that anger and crucify those goat fuckers!

Russians have always been some of the worst liars

youtube.com/watch?v=ir3lSSFdG9s

Hundreds of Muslims Pray at Rome's Colosseum

Locals and Tourists were rightfully puzzled when they witnessed a huge crowd of Muslims display their might in numbers as they prayed in the middle of the streets, the heart of Rome, facing the Colosseum. They demanded the right to build more Mosques, stop the closure of makeshift prayer rooms in rented buildings as well as more political and religious influence. The prayer of the Imam resounded through the ancient Roman architecture as they praised Allah for their protest on Saturday.

There are at least 1.6 million Muslims in Italy and while there is a Great Mosque of Rome, there are only a small number of government-registered mosques. Most Muslims worship in homes, Islamic “cultural centers” or as one official put it, “mini mosques in garages."

Muslim leaders claim police have shut down three such improvised mosques in recent months. "We are fed up with the criminalization of our places of worship,” they said on a website.

In addition the the hundreds of thousands of Muslims already living in in the country, Italy currently "rescues" tens of thousands of young Muslim African men per week.

The so-called rescue looks more like an all-inclusive shuttle-service, as the African men deliberately sink their own boats a few miles from their own coast, only to be picked up by the Italian coast guard and transported hundreds of miles to Italy to receive welfare and housing under a false asylum claim.

The pope himself made a telling statement when he washed and kissed the feet of African illegal immigrant males back in March, telling them they're welcome in even greater numbers. In recent comments he said that Muslim Africans will fix the demographic crisis of the West as women in Italy don't have enough children. Mixing up the cultures and getting fresh, new males into the country to increase the birthrate is a good thing for Europe, so he says.

For over a thousand years Italy was a bulwark against Muslim invasion and pilgrimage, with millions losing their lives in battle against the relentless onslaught of Muslim invaders.

Welcoming hundreds of thousands of male Muslims with open arms, housing and feeding them and having the head of the Catholic church kiss their feet is an arguably new approach of the church to deal with Muslims in their prime-time fighting age.

TITUS

(Checked)
Dubs confirm, Crusades incoming

Or you can just look east.

This isn't related to Catholicism, refugees, Rome, or anything happening in Syria but this has been bothering me all day today. I was out for a walk and took a route that lead me past my local Anglican church. Their billboard had a sign announcing a Sunday sermon that would be held in Hindi.

t. Hongcouverite Canadian plz help me ;-;

Seriously, Muslims need to come up with something - anything - to say other than "Allahu Akbar!" That phrase makes everyone uncomfortable and pissed off because it's what they say whenever they're about to detonate a bomb or open fire with an AK-47. If they also said "Allahu Akbar!" after taking a huge dump, biting into a great shawarma, or blowing their load into a sheep, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

SOMEONE CALL BEN

He knows how to deal with this shit

The Russian patriach said the the Orthodoxy is closer to Islam then other branches of christianity. They are really pushing the eurasian union thing.

nice forced meme, kike. How about YOU post some fucking OC you parasite

Getting upset at the lack of European response to this VERY REAL existential threat.

I don't live in either Europe or the states as a spectator to the collapse of west it pisses me off the west doesn't fight this cancer eating it alive.

Fight back you gutless cowards.

I'm pretty blackpilled about europe. A greek friend of mine *also a Holla Forumsack* says the sentiment in the non-cucked population is, if you don't support GD you need to be shot. But they are STILL a small minority despite being proven right time and time again

HERETICS

the fact that belt fed machine guns aren't being used right now…right fucking nowwww…is evidence that the west has a problem.
The WEST HAS LOST THE WAR - THEY ARE REFUSING TO FIGHT INVASION.

Kill them…kill them all

Use some more imagination

THIS

How many more truck or bomb attacks until European men take their thumbs out of their warm assholes and fight back, The alphabet soup of political parties that want to help "IF" they win, will take years to reverse the damage even maybe offer amnesty to the illegals to quiet the 'True European" outcry about the still presence of Illegals.

We have leaks[wikileaks] pouring out the bucket saying that globalists will stop at nothing to erase Identity period. You can't continue to wait for "alphabet soup political parties" to fix the problem, they can't and won't. Western men need to unfuck their brains and take personal responsibility for the crisis they didn't create yet directly effects them and their families and future.

Enough playing by the "Rules" we have seen that there is apparently to different rules for different people and that persons like "Hillary" can murder opponents and get away with it,while you get fined for driving your car ever so slightly over the limit.

Police and military will not save you. Their existence is entire reliant upon government funded taxes and they stand to lose if you stand to Government.

By God, I hope I live to see the day when Christendom unites to retake Constantinople and genocide the sandniggers for good.

Here is a True solution to the problem and It has to happen NOW.

We need these honored orgs to stand up and goto the streets en masse with their uniforms on and say that they are done. We can achieve the proper conditions that will lead to the removal needed if this happens.

These man made consequences that law enforcement enforce are what we target. Law enforcement is essentially sleeping with the enemy in EVERY NATION because they are ordered to uphold the law. The Law is being laughed at by these invaders in Europe as millions upon millions flood in.
The law is protecting degenerates world wide. The good people of these nations have no means to do anything against it. Their politicians are making the whole invasion happen in the first place.

The politicians have ruled out deportation so where does that leave you.

So you are forced to be replaced by blacks, asians and arabs from around the world.

It leaves us to post on an img board because we are law abiding people. And the invaders are NOT.

Face it we are all gone. Our language, cultures and being will be destroyed and the fat head Fbi and Cia and all the other cum guzzling sec orgs across the globe will continue to help in the destruction of our way of life.

Its just a sad time.

That's a rare Garrison, haven't seen that before.

The mudslims should bomb the fuck out of some European monuments, that will trigger the normies a lot because muh tourism. I don't know why, but normeis don't give a fuck when fellow whites die if they don't know them personally. Really makes you think.

the EUssr is waiting for all out civil war within its borders, at that moment the hammer will come down

may you live in interesting times

Quite the drama queen, aren't we?

Meanwhile, pope Francisco licks their boots because "muh humanitarianism"
Anyone played Dead Space? This is pretty much the same. We need an Isaac Clarke to get stompin'

Since when were Italians cucked? Didn't they have like a bunch of actual fascists still left?

All big cities in western europe have been thoroughly pozzed. The police doesnt do jack shit, mudslimes literally push us around and throw garbage on the streets and the police just watches.

Can't remember where I read it but I remember reading that human beings can only really give a shit about roughly 150 people, that might be why

For some reason whenever I see a picture of a praying muslim I just get a strong urge to shove my boot up their ass.

Nigger wake up
The state despises you and everything that you are. If it's in the interests of white genocide and the destruction of western civilization they'll support it to the ends of the earth

Explosives would work better.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

They better not touch the Coliseum.

Sickening apathy that defecates on the achievements of our ancestors.

It might be true for most human beings, but I am not like most human beings. I seethe in the knowledge that fair, bright eyed Swedes for example are brought into the world, smack-bang into a country that has set it up for them to fail. A pure child of a superior race born enslaved to a regime who hate him/her for existing. For every child born into this kind of misery, for every white child who is forced to swallow years of propaganda blaming the world's woes on their people, for every individual whose future has been torn away before they could talk, I feel aggrieved.

Who would've thought a few centuries ago Islam would conquer the west without any weapons.

This, don't demonstrations like this require permits?

Lmao all I can think of is what if someone were to scream "DEUS VULT" leap up onto their backs and run over the protest.