Conspiracy thread

Let's have a good old fashioned conspiracy thread. Post stuff that you believe, but don't have much evidence for. Anons will attempt to rip it apart/confirm what you've said. Try to keep it political.
A few of mine:

Let's hear them Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
youtube.com/user/rickmark88/videos
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/ANDHs
youtube.com/watch?v=igfczc6m5M4
youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ
vimeo.com/107300153
theepochtimes.com/n3/293933-reconsidering-history-the-discovery-of-america-thousands-of-years-ago/
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Ancient-Greeks-knew-about-the-existence-of-America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_physics#Astronomy_and_astrophysics
archive.is/wUy5i
lesswrong.com/lw/pc/quantum_explanations/
archive.is/k6CdC
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/12084991/Obamas-tears-over-gun-control-prompt-conspiracy-theories.html
media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yHeSdEB4Am8
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/mathematics-of-the-past/
archive.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw
arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=c435036b150843428d5413ffb7260ef2
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica36.htm
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4411
bibliotecapleyades.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of them are true, though.

The ideas of either we are alone in the universe or there is intelligent life on other planets are equally terrifying.

t. Fence sitter

Oh wait…

https:// wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

I've never really seen concrete proof for them. Some are very hard to prove.
A note on the one about corporations using crime to keep profits up:
nope.jpeg

Stopping mobile phone theft would stop people from buying new phones when they are stolen. It would eliminate the need for stuff like Lookout where people pay a lot of money to keep track of where their phone is. The guy made a lot of money but Nokia took his great idea and kept it from coming to fruition due to greed.

I said conspiracy with no proof, lol

Oh, Elvis is still alive XD

>Humanity has been in contact with non-human intelligences since the dawn of human sentience, but aliens aren't whipping around in nuts-and-bolts UFOs; if they happen to come from other planets, that's the least strange thing about them.

Really, really hope the Imperial Germans myth is real.

Jews control all angles of humanity.

Jews are demon spawn. Hence the strange facial structure.

I do wonder at times if celebrities fake their deaths to get out of the media spotlight

but Trump is le racist

Secret societies rule the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM

Cuckchan raid is still ongoing?

lol

youtube.com/user/rickmark88/videos

The town of Sandy Hook was almost entirely made up of sleeper agents and their families.

Also, the third Batman movie predicted the Sandy Hook shootings.

Of course it's hard to find concrete proof, everything involving a ton of money is usually buried deep. And misdemeanors usually are the lowest-end profit makers - for example, if you have around 400$ worth of weed and you plan to sell it, that still counts as a petty crime. But have a hundred idiots willing to sell 400$ of weed, and pay you 25% of profit, you're 100,000$ richer. Now, remember that the alphabet agencies usually have their hands in some drug trade, and you get the idea how even they profit from the coked-out idiot on the street corner.

But if you want shit that can't be proven, you either gotta go esoteric (demonic cults are a thing, but they're used for blackmailing people) or military (we do have insanely advanced technology like weather control, but it's not safe for the general public and will be leaked over time through smaller companies).

Or aliens. Hell, give me aliens.

I remember this from half/pol/ back in the day, the whole thing was pretty convincing.
The fact Sandy Hook was the headquarters of the Church of Satan and the whole 'take the life of Adam' thing over the police radio freaked me the fuck out.

Another interesting theory…. many of the mega malls built in the last 10 years in the USA have clearly been designed to be quickly converted into prison camps during the happening, complete with guard towers.

Wouldn't this idea be countered by the fact the malls won't have any cells?

It was. I feel like we only scratched the surface of the truth behind Sandy Hook though…

Here are some more images I saved from the threads.

Someone needs to prove this isn't the case.

You don't need cells for a prison camp. Just walls, and ideally choke points which can be blocked off.

Many of the death camps throughout history, and especially after Germany lost WW2 were literally just a huge square of dirt surrounded by barbed wire and patrolling guards.

They just contained people until they starved to death.

I don't understand the Islamic shit at the top but yeah what you posted is pretty much the Frankfurt School's aims

Dumping some images from my conspiracy folder. I've got stuff from back 5-6 years if anyone is interested.

Seth rogan and macfarland both blatantly do this, (look at family guy) coincidentally, they're both jews.

Here are some provable conspiracy theories:
This is actualy pretty common knowledge

Saudi Arabia is running the IdPol show now.

Nah I want to avoid /x/ tier fringe stuff, I just want to see stuff that people suspect/believe but have a hard time proving. Quite often on Holla Forums I've seen threads be posted that confirm stuff I've suspected often.

What the fuck is 'IdPol'

Holla Forums meme, they spammed Holla Forums with it relentlessly.

identity politics

I believe this
This is true as well, but not a full answer.
From what I've read and believe, the US funded and supplied ISIS then gave loads of brand new weapons to the Iraqi army, who conveniently dropped them and IS picked them up. This was their way of arming them with plausible deniability.
IS started to push into Iraq and the US didn't like it, so they started bombing them as they got nearer to Baghdad, to push them back towards Assad (and conveniently didn't bomb them in Syria, they actually gave air support). The idea was to get them to overthrow Assad, then lo and behold the US needs to invade Syria now to get rid of IS. The Russians knew this and got involved and actually started bombing IS, messing up the US plan. IS is now not really of much use to the US, but they are trying to keep them alive long enough for them to take Damascus. IS is now a US puppet, and Israel provides their training etc. The push to Mosul will either fail or drag out for months, until they can regroup in Syria

Pretty much, the 'North Korea in the dark' satellite photo is a fake. The west wants everyone to think NK is starving.

It's the center of child trafficking rings throughout most of the world.

Trumps father was german and his mother was a scot. We gonna be alright.

That explains a lot.

got more?

nah but if you can GIS "planes of consciousness" you can find many, many variations on the same general theme.

I remember reading somewhere, in an interview with one of the directors of Lockheed, that they have incredibly advanced technology stored away. In his words, "we could've colonized the moon by now". The issue is that it's all black projects, and under so much patented shit that we'll never going to see it.

But if you want a more mundane (and by far stupider) example of companies buying out tech advancement and withholding it, did you know video game mechanics are patented? The reason why you can't play a minigame during a loading screen is because Capcom owns that shit.

I am picking some low hanging fruit:

Loli Express and Jimmy Savile; this one's not even unproven anymore.

Toxic additives in fuel emissions (air pollution) is targeted specifically at killing the ascended masters who have reached the stage of only needing air to survive.

The hostile trend in policy against entheogens is the result of an effort to neuter the psychic potential of the populace. While some pursue this policy as a form of control and entrenchment, there are those who believe that the only method for dealing with the threat of evil spirits and capricious faeries is to eliminate them at the source. Atheism is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Years back I remember hearing Lockheed bought out the first successfully built quantum computer which fits the profile - wouldn't be surprised

Astana being the future birthplace of Lucifer.

Look into the origins of planned obsolescence. It should be no surprise that business's strive to make as much money as possible even at the detriment of environmental efficiency or keeping prices low for consumers. There are no consumers if your product lasts forever.

I actually wanted to mention quantum computers as the "mundane" example.

They were a supposed rumor ages ago, how they'd revolutionize computing and reach ridiculous processing power. Then they went silent about them, because they couldn't make them work in normal conditions (read: anything above absolute zero).

And last year, they came out with schematics on how these things work. And how, while they still can't beat classic processors in calculating speed, they can do "maybe". So while your classic computer will beat it at math, these things will beat them in predictions and abstract calculations.

The fuck m8

Since the age of modern technology, every US election has been consistently rigged. I'm not just talking about post-9/11 shit, I'm talking about every single presidential election since the spread of mass media (e.g. the television).

The US and Russia are both run by cabals of jewish oligarchs who are constantly in conflict. Putin is one of those leaders which keeps the jews somewhat in check, explaining his sometimes seemingly contradictory policy behaviour

In the year 2025 we will see a global cleansing as Kali Yuga ends

Hitler had bases under the Antarctican ice

I doubt it's been rigged every time, rather both candidates are hand picked by elites then run against each other, and behind closed doors they probably get on just fine.
Hence why Trump has caused such an upset, he isn't bought out or a career politician.

Never thought about this before, but very interesting theory

In most malls, the stores have those metal gates that pull down over the doors and lock. Makeshift cells, good enough for unsuspecting populace, at least short-term.

Any know why the seductive jewess keeps getting wiped out and where to find it again?

Yes, am interested. Whatever topics you want to post on.

Chemtrails, anyone?

Any specific area of interest? I've got plenty of Masonic conspiracy stuff.

there are three multiverses in our dimension. top, middle, and bottom (heaven, our existence, hell). the satanic elite is trying to merge hell with our existence in an attempt to become gods and overtake heaven. they are literally trying to rip the veil between our existence and hell with cern. they presume the sheer terror this will cause on a global scale will give them enough power to break the walls of heaven.

GATE. Since we have a lot of new users right now some may not be aware. These were some of the best threads ever on 8/pol/ and uncovered incredibly spoopy stuff. First thread starts out on some random /x/ topic but part way down anons start noticing coincidences concerning the Gifted and Talented Education program, military intelligence / occult people like Michael Acquino, weird Esalen/UN type social engineers involved in the program and connections to †a√i$tock, from there it's five threads of non-stop spoopy shit. This stuff was also being discovered in tandem with meme magic starting to be taken more seriously, and there are some connections between memetics and t-stock also. Beware, once you start reading you will likely be stuck down a rabbit hole for a few days.

Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC

Thread II: archive.is/wced0

Thread III: archive.is/d0pID

Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3

Thread V: archive.is/ANDHs

TL;DR: GATE kids are probably paranormal / psy experiments of some kind directed by US intelligence/military, supra-governmental, supra-national level think tanks, globalist orgs like the UN, and occultists within these organizations. Unclear is successful or failed. Many strange commonalities between GATErs and the events in their lives.

The old-testament tales of an anti-semetic, pre-flood civilization with "giants" and long life spans are probably true.

indeed.

Completely fake and gay. Just look at this picture here, completely normal clouds. Also planes routinely go from having no contrail at all to spewing dense clouds all at once. It's just water vapor, goy

Anything really, although I'm a bit more interested in modern conspiracies like the Sandy Hook examples listed earlier. I'm fairly new to these topics, although I have heard mention of them, just haven't really dug into many.

FUCK I remember being in shit called GATEWAYS in elementary school. What am I?
Thanks for posting these, gonna look into it.

Why not just put additives in car fuel? Everyone uses it, it could be easily avoidable for the masterminds, and it doesn't disperse into nothing and drift away.

You do realize they are just calling the same thing by a different name right? Aluminum being dumped in mass quantities in the air. Call it what you want. "Cloud seeding" is an open admission of chemtrailing, not a debunking. This is very simple linguistic warfare user. Be smarter.

One of the most interesting rabitholes to go down with Sandy Hook is researching the actors used to push the narrative on the day.

One was caught repeatedly changing his story, and there's even a video where he appears to be
rehearsing his lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=igfczc6m5M4

Not to mention the fake Dad laughing after his child had just been murdered, and then very obviously "getting into character" for the interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

The whole thing was just a fucking mess. The media even used footage from a different school, on a different day, doing an evacuation drill, and claimed it was Sandy Hook live footage.

Give me the skinny, or a good starting point, on Alex Jones. Is he really Bill Hicks/CIA plant?

I remember that shit.

Wasn't it in some later thread found out that people who had those weird near-death scenarios (you shouldn't have survived some shit, but you did, and nobody remembers that shit happening but you) also had to deal with GATE?

I honestly can't tell if it was started by her campaign, arose naturally amongst conspiracy minded individuals with poor reading comprehension, or a little of both. It's always seemed to me seeing people discuss it here that it's an issue of people getting too excited and letting their brains fill in the blanks without reading the email in question in its entirety.

i see this shit go out in evenly spaced grids where i live regularly. it spreads out into a steel grey haze, blocking out the sun. I've seen them stop and start during flight, as in making a dashed line, and seen them while another plane is in the air leaving a regular disappearing trail

But seriously, there's a reason why clouds form into clouds, rather than one massive fog. Water can condense more easily around other droplets of water and dust and such.

Alex Jonestein could be controlled opposition, but I think it's more likely he is just a useful idiot. His (((producer))) makes a lot of the calls on what Alex talks about (and doesn't talk about) on the show.

CIA is known to infiltrate cults, or fund wacko's who push nonsense to create a smokescreen of disinformation. They don't need to even control the person directly to do this. E.g. that insane woman who keeps pushing the "9/11 planes were holograms" bullshit.

Basically, the idea is that if the goyim are overloaded and bombarded with contrary stories and conspiracy theories, they won't be able to recognize the truth even when it's right in front of them.

Humanity was a creation of ancient astronauts.

Near death (mostly drowning) was one of the commonalities discussed during the threads. In some threads much later it came up again in connection with Berenstein/stain and anons who had missing time or the perception that they had shifted realities, e.g. should have been run over by a car and then suddenly were on the other side of the street perfectly fine, should have died somehow then were suddenly somewhere completely different, stuff like that. If you didn't read the GATE stuff at the time, you should read it. I think it will continue to be important. There are also some mentions of GATE in some wikileaks emails. If the deadman switch ever drops, I would definitely look for GATE, Andrej Puharich, and the other related people and terms in there.

Another interesting conspiracy theory for anyone into memetics.

Was 9/11 predicted (or planted) subconsciously by mass media before it happened?

Interestingly the last fashy president, JFK, was an outsider to the elite - Hated secret societies, hated the fed, hated Israel - but he cheated his way in too, by partnering with crime syndicates, notably the Daley political machine in Chicago. So ballot stuffing works both ways, the question is do you employ crooks in your hometown, like Trump does with his mafia ties in manhattan, or do you ladder climb with the pedo kikes? I much prefer my crime local and organic, personally.

I don't think plant so much as fairly well controlled stop-loss. They lose every time you question them, but get to his level, and you stop there. Also engages in heavy discrediting, both by his space nazis and overall personality. This is old news tbh you read the sticky?

Lot of that out there. Tbh I don't think that this thread is really conducive to pol, one of the main reasons we exist is to investigate happenings, so if it's plaus8ble, then it isn't a "theory" in the discrediting sense, and if it's not provable, then it's either fun discussion fodder for the pub (ayylmaos) or its new age horseshit like the psychic Indian horsecrap.

yup

spoopy thread still up on /x/

>>>/x/22556

Another interesting theory is we are living in a post ww3 world.

addendum to that anime clip

I recently watched this and just wanted to get Holla Forumss opinion. I'm sure it's been discussed before but I missed it, this seemed like a good thread to ask.

vimeo.com/107300153

Ancient Greeks were the first to discover America (at the very least one of the first to do so). The logistics of it may seem a bit stretched to some, but there is archaeological evidence all over America of objects closely resembling Greek ones (e.g. a double-headed axe found in Ohio had a very striking difference with the Minoan axe), even symbols. I remember seeing a southern Amerindian temple having a big Greek symbol on its front called the Delphic Epsilon.

Most of my sources are in Greek, so have some to read in English and familiarize yourself with:

theepochtimes.com/n3/293933-reconsidering-history-the-discovery-of-america-thousands-of-years-ago/
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Ancient-Greeks-knew-about-the-existence-of-America

There's a lot more well-documented records of Greeks discovering the world with many details (e.g. Scylax discovering the Arctic but nobody believing him and another traveler correctly counting the number of the British Isles), so the discovery of America would be far from improbable.

yes and no. as we can see with the pepe/kek shit, you can get synchronicities from things from the "past" as well

(time isn't really real, there is only the present but we have a kind of memory of other presents stored within us. all is mind)

Nah. It's the reverse. Since 9-11 people have been actively looking for "911" references in all manner of cultural history (tv shows, movies, etc). It's just a case of "confirmation bias".

This never made sense to me because most marketplaces are competitive. However sometimes the consumer values other things over longevity, so it makes sense that producers are FORCED into planned obsolescence. For example, consumers prefer small, sleek computers to upgradeable computers.

Cars have gotten much BETTER at longevity, especially resisting rust. And I think it has hurt the auto industry, because a 10 year old Infiniti or Lexus is better than a new econobox. But no maker can opt out of these trends. A lot of really old stuff was hella overbuilt, which made it satisfying, but eventually the market figured out how to cheapen it to the bare minimum. That's not planned obsolescence; it's just consumers being cheap and makers catering to them.

Most products could be made better by spending 10% more on production, but it's very hard to communicate to consumers why they should spend more. Easier to sell them features and novelty.

This is probably the best analogy explaining agenda 21 and why the ((( elites ))) are trying to merge all the races in one goyim class.

Basically it stems from the idea that M.A.D. scenario will eliminate their rule so in ((( their quest ))) to avoid M.A.D., they made policy of mixing races.

It's a pretty good clip from the old anime (made in 90s) called "Gall Force".

Yes

I've heard it but that's up there with reptilians and Hillary having a clone like body double. Meant to send you spinning into a hole of self doubt that gets you nowhere nearer to the Jewth.

US Air Force JSTARS starting mapping all civilian bunkers 20 years ago, under the guise of training flights from Robbins AFB.

DARKSTAR Drones have basically finished the job as of last year.

Our government is so bureaucratic that they though they discovered a nuclear weapon encased in concrete near a major city, but it was a actually a deactivated nuclear waste/missile silo site (depending on which agency you ask - one blames the other) that was unfinished and forgotten.

When the military restarted their smallpox vaccination program in the early 2000s, the virus has been slowly mutating each year in the family and friends of service member who were immunized. It was and is an experiment.

Horseshit. It needed massive pedo wood involvement to pull off, and has been hinted at by people on the inside for two decades now. Like Sandy hook or Isis, it is a creation of media professionals, so whether they're cocky or warning us, expect visual cues out there.

Some are by chance, but enough and in such obvious places are not.

Ahnenerbe still exists as a living organization.

Things I suspect, but am not sure of: A lot of tech company acquisitions are done for ulterior motives, like enriching venture capitalists. For example Yahoo acquired Broadcast.com for $5.7 Billion (which is $10k per user) and killed it. I suspect this was basically theft from Yahoo shareholders - diverting money to friends.

Also suspect that some "bad moves" like shitty acquisitions are used to drive down a companies share price to coincide with upper management program trades. Upper management is not allowed to trade freely in the company's stock; they have to lock in their trades well in advance. But the CEO can say "I will buy $10M worth in 6 months" or "will sell", and then manipulate the price accordingly by making good or bad headlines.

Also, I suspect the majority of science is shit, just nonwhites faking and plagiarizing. First found this through retraction watch.

im not saying i believe pic related or anything just an interesting idea

Probably not paid. I thought the email leaks show the Clinton campaign identified Trump as a possible "pied piper" candidate that could lead the republicans off into the wilderness. So early on they were hoping Trump would get the nom. I don't think they're laughing any more.

Do you have the evidence? I tried looking it up and all I got was MSM propaganda about north korea.

They have a fascination with alchemy because it it corresponds to eugenics. The more a race interbreeds the more advanced it becomes. Whites and asians tend to be more intelligent overall, but I have a feeling that all the brown races are just a genetic mess of former Jew ruled ethnicities.

I don't buy the biblical story at all anymore. If the Khazars we have now really came from Europe, then I surmise that they knew they couldn't brainwash or conquer more advanced races, so they set their eyes on the most superstitious people down south. I don't believe in the Exodus, and many Egyptian historians and archaeologists say it didn't happen.

Abrahamic religions are part of a larger Jew plot.

Connecticut is genuinely the most haunted state. It is controlled by a demon. Other states are as well but be lesser demons.

Every state is a sphere controlled by a demon. Connecticut goes so far as to have as a symbol an inverted trinity. and the state seal even goes so far as to make itself distinct by being the only oval seal.

Of course Obama, the demon president, has a CT social security number and skull and bones is seated in connecticut. Hollywood, run by demons, has a field day, constantly hinted at CT being the most demonic state. This is not just a joke, but a very deep reality.

and remember on 12/21/2012, when everyone was waiting for the end of the world to happen?

well one thing DID happen on that day.

Obama, with his CT social security number, had a moment of silence and literally hundreds of millions of people thought of Newtown, Connecticut.

So essentially a massive new age new world order occult ritual on 12/21/2012 had at least the entire continent of north america focus its thougths and energy on newtown, CT.

An interesting thing about Connecticut is it is one of the few states with a 666 zipcode.

Obama represents Chicago with zipcode 60606. Then there is Kansas City Missouri with 060606 and then we have Bridgeport, Connecticut with 06606 (there is also 06066 in Vernon, CT)

I think that there are some underlying occult connections in CT.

Consciousness is actually an all pervading electromagnetic field that can be disrupted with super low frequencies. All new research that would be evidence for this theory is buried by gatekeepers such as transcranial stimulation producing altered states.

I read somewhere that Mayans were actually natives that Atlanteans traded with. When Atlantis sunk, the Atlanteans split between those who went to America (as it was closer) and those who chose to return to Greece and Egypt.

So, the Aztecs/Mayan/etc were basically Atlantean colonies, and then the natives worshiped them as gods. The Atlanteans died out, the natives lived on and honored their memory (waiting for the gods from the East to come once again). Which is also why they never advanced any further than what the Atlantean colonists taught them.

All of the alternate religions that closely resemble Christianity were also spread by them. At one point they were probably all untrusted so they tried to blend in by saying that their messiah was of the race of their enemies to be less suspicious. The messianic religions strike me as a proto messianic conspiracy.

Or alternatively Trump was the candidate with the most dirt. They had those Billy Bush tapes and the narrative right after they were released ready to go for over a year now.

Also this is an interesting read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_physics#Astronomy_and_astrophysics

The central bank cabal is purposefully keeping interest rate low, so that when they hike them like they did in the great depression, the fall out will be catastrophic.
It may be that the shekel is spared, but regardless will be a massive capital consolidation and possible global government. The only thing standing in their way is that Russia and China's currencies and markets aren't well enough linked to the dollar to go down with it.

Tesla was right, Einstein was a fraud.

Nothing stops the thief from replacing the charger circuit.
You can encrypt your phone and write-protect the bootloader.

Mah nigga.

Negative rates and virtual currency are the future, interest rates will never be raised by this establishment.

Tesla 8s, the kind of 8s that channel information from spirits and contact entities with radios.

archive.is/wUy5i

Explain one of them with Tesla's unobtainium magic.

Filament lamps will last centuries if you never turn them off. It's the heating and cooling of the filament that makes it break.

LEDs are cheaper and more efficient, and will also last indefinitely if properly driven.

Post the name you massive faggot

You fags can't be serious right? NK is a failed state. Are they just pretending when it comes to getting humanitarian aid just so their people don't starve?

lesswrong.com/lw/pc/quantum_explanations/

Yes, he is a Jew. Still a good introduction to QM.

frankfurt school caused any crisis at all by basically saying "you dont need common sense in social matters goy! trust us!" Obviously scientific method and empiricism could explain the laws of the god damn universe but not the fucking mind. FUCK.

This.

The moon is our space ship, look at the weirdness regarding the moon's rotation (how we never see the dark side and how fucking rare that anomaly is), hollow moon theory, radio interference from Apollo 10, among other things.

Anyone remember that fucking terrifying youtube channel that was thousands of seemingly automaticallt generated creepy kid-targeted videos… all full of sumbols related to trauma-generates schizophrenia and shit?

And the responses from the uploader looked like a chat bot and except always referring to satanic shit no matter what question you asked?

There may have been a link to some super fucking terrifying site full of kid targeted flash games featuring disney characters the player needed to lobotomize / mutilate

something something five fingers

thats gamesforgirls.com iirc

Life on earth would not even exist without the moon, adding on to the other hundreds of strange coincidences the moon is the exact same size as the sun in relation to distance which allows it to perform solar eclipses. What are the odds that that is coincidence?

No matter where you stand regarding religion, atheists are BTFO

Hey kids is the channel name, WHY THE FUCK IS IT STILL UP

yep nailed it.

Scariest fucking shit i've ever seen.

Also related, this fucking monstrosity

comrade plz

Plenty does. It's called being a nigger, that's what stops them. Stop dumb niggers from phone snatching and you leave it to smart whites (not likely) or criminal enterprise (easier to police). That would literally change the game. Have heard several things along the same lines having to do with killing lockout programs that would have software allow the owner to toaster the phone. Supposedly yuuuuge bucks paid by phone companies to keep lawmakers from mandating they include it.

white people have already taken over this entire dimension, you're in a training simulation, we don't actually age and die

You got anything to back that up?

Ahh, I remember those threads. Did anything ever come out of Holla Forums's investigation of that place?

Pics unrelated - but I wonder if anyone remembers the thread and what happened to the op who was posting in it.

fuck that theory, I'm aryan as fuck

t. Redhair

What would you rather have as interest rate? Interest rates should be abolished, like the NatSoc theory (25 points).

Better yet, your in a degenerate correctional facility, where the simulation shows you the history of control or at least what they want you to think is our history and you understand why degeneracy and communism are bad things

not if I want to keep my family safe, nobody will take that seriously though, you're going to be assigned managerial duties on a quadrant of a french space colony off the orbit 4482 Chatte, in a newly discovered cluster in Dimension 54544822

Global warming is the first initiative to establish a true world 'government' or rather council who handles that tax specifically.

But they can only do that once they have every nation under their grasp.

That's merely an essential facet of the program, non-whites are extinct and we encounter other ETs all the time. They all did the same thing on their base planets.

The moon used to be a lot closer and appeared a lot bigger. Why not tell me the Earth is flat while you're at it?

I'll one up you.
Tommorowland from Disney came out shortly before the first bits of Kek began.
A central piece of it is a giant black ball that pushes ideas into people, and how it ends up having said people make those ideas real.
In the movie, the ideas end up going horribly wrong and the result is the eventual death of everything.
The ball can't be turned off without destroying Tomorrow land, the movie literally skips over how this is prevented with a "and now here we are" line.

So, did Disney plant the idea of applied memetics, or was it a warning from those who knew what was to come?

I should also add, a giant black ball in the form of planet x was also quite popular amongst early kekians, and the movie was literally, white people abandon Earth and build super society while shitskins kill the planet.
Attempt to save the few remaining whites ends with a women ruining it all and destroying the bright future by overburdening it.

you're retarded mate, obviously the moon moves around a bit otherwise we would constantly have eclipses.

No, it's 30 minutes of bullshit from people affected by prosopagnosia.
Here's a gem: they take a clip of young Alex Jones and thay say it's Bill. Compare to real young Bill.

Man, the Army can build an entire base practically overnight. I don't think it's too far fetched to think they can slap together a fuckton of portable, stackable cells in no time flat.
Or, alternatively, look at Guantanamo - they keep those guys in what are basically fenced dog enclosures.

Research the derivatives markets and you'll see why you're right.

You can start with put and call options.

Wait, I'm a Gifted student. I just read super fast, have strong critical thinking (redpilled myself), remember mostly everything, and I'm a beast at meme magic and prediction. Are you implying that there's more to it than that or something? If I have super powers I'd very well like to know about it.

ITS REAL AND WE ARE IN THE USA.

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

THIS IS OUT TIME NOW TO STRIKE.

AND WE ARE.

My conspiracy theory is that they are going to purposefully crash the world economy using interest rates. That's not quite an endorsement of the Fed

look at the hand.

Its not just a boys club.

user, shouldn't the patent be of public access? can i read the specs?
In theory, patents are made public so anyone with the same idea won't do it again, but instead pay you royalties, am i right?

I heard about the washing powder companies buying up the patent for the sonic washing machine

And I heard about the perpetual energy machine or cars powered non-oil non-chemical battery type stuff.

Should have probibly posted this along with it lol

Certain Jewish Religious and community buildings are unable to be viewed by google street view. This is as close as you can get.

That's not Loyola but Columbus.
Hitler wasn't a freemason, was mora like a crypto-Jew.

Was Hitler really a white nationalist? I know he was a nationalist, but could he be both a white nationalist and side with Japan?

there is a global communist conspiracy

sounds like a bad idea tbh. what happens when you lose or forget your charger? you can't borrow one from someone else.

This is absolute bullshit, especially the first one.
It hardly looks like Ms and the hands are doing a completely relaxed gesture.

This is common knowledge among scientists. I mean, the idea that we could actually have originated in other planet. But is anyway hard to proof, so the main theory of terrestrial origin prevails.

I just started reading into this GATE shit, and I'm fucking terrified because they put me in those types of classrooms ever since I was in kindergarten. user, do you know what this means? I means the fucking jews were keeping tabs on us when we were children, because they view us a fucking weapons. THIS IS FUCKED

It makes perfect sense.
If they are so scared of smart people that they practice genocide as a countermeasure, keeping close watch on the most dangerous ones is nothing in comparison.

wut anime

The juden tried to understand us and our autism for some other reason though. Maybe we just offend them? Why else would they do all of this horrible shit to us and our race? Hooked nose'd faggots are just jealous of our meme powers.

Utewareromo (season 2)

DUBS CONFIRM
PRAISE KEK

It's really simple, think of an X-Y axis with one scale being usefulness to the agenda and the other being intelligence or other metrics of potential. You can build your entire education system off of this. Useful Dumb kids (normalfags) are turned into the basic worker drones through Common Core/Prussian system. Useless Dumb kids (disabled or otherwise fucked) who cares, they're the least threatening of the bunch. Useful Smart kids are the golden boys, given advanced education and opportunities to make them successful in the society that perpetuates them. Useless Smart kids (us) are capable of damaging the system, although usually this is only identifiable through the same program the Useful Smart kids go into; from here they can be disenfranchised or destroyed easily. The only problem is that when they fail this, you get people like Ted Kaczynski - and right now there's a whole generation of them.

SA isn't running anything, that shithole is a few years away at best from complete implosion. They can't even handle Yemen, for fuck's sake.

what?

Well, it's basically Platonism.

Don't know if you're serious or not, but I actually find both somewhat believable.

So what are we gonna do?

Japan Defeated the US in WWII.

(check)

How do you come to this specific year?

What the… that actually makes certain sense, but only under the assumption that HE wouldn't return. I know they are Luciferians, but do they really think they can hold off the Reckoning forever?

It sounds exactly like something the US would do. The number of Americans who have been killed as a result of "our" government's actions will never be fully known.

Yes

spooky, glad I never was in these programs. I did a quick google search and GATE was never in my elementary or middle school but they are in my highschool, I never heard much about them though.

Lurk moar and stop >reddit spacing

GATE wasn't much. All the smart kids in the district once a week were put together to play math games and do brainteasers. It was dorky.

This. "Cloud seeding" = "Chemtrails". Exact same thing. One term for industry insiders and investors, the other one for "crazy tinfoiler XDD". It's actually fairly standard, see the Sochi and Beijing olympics.

THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

It was/is a government/military program to find "useful assets" in the general population.
Never trust your kids with the military.

Might as well contribute:
Many high ranking members of NSDAP planted dead body doubles and fled to Colombia, then Chile, then the South Pole. They are still there and Hitler went into cryosleep in the 1970s after having numerous children.

I don't get it. Isn't RS writing with superfluous lines? Anyway, the year 2025 pops up from time to time, but so does/did 2016/2017 (fire monkey etc.)

Pretty spooky
I have the ocipital ridge/bun
I was tested aged four by a Child psychologist apparently high IQ
I was put into "special" classes for observation ages 9-12
Am a loser by typical societial standards
Think about subjects and in scope people balk at.

I also theorized (independently) about thoughts not just alone, but in union and meaning transcribed to images affecting a 4th wall/dimension.

I wonder if the GATE Program was to "break" or test High IQ potentials in order for them to become leaders or visionaries later down the line that would be already controlled.

Interesting to think about.

earth is flat and there is something being hidden at the north pole where all compasses are trying to lead you

I also heard that the NSDAP were in possession of and deployed Uranium bombs. This is why the US landed on the beaches of Normandy with Geiger counters.

archive.is/k6CdC

I will give you a hint, how long to empires last on average and when did USA declare independence?

if any of the >lel the planet is ___ shit is true it's hollow earth with the aryan nation in the center covered up by miles and miles antarctic shit.

With Aryan women or some sexy Latinas?

I think a conspiracy worth checking out is all the kids adopted by military couples, esp Catholic ones. I think the Army must have encouraged officers to adopt kids while in service, and that way stolen kids can be placed somewhere and watched/used.

also
Country is ran by fucking whites, why do you think they took Hitler? one of the least kiked places at that time.

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O
N
O
L
A
N

Ok, thanks for the heads-up. I get it, you refer to Glubb's 10 generations. Very insightful read, I concur ("Fate of Empires").

Come on, you might not like them, racially speaking, but there are some damn fine LatAm women.

Well, that's more or less true for every Latin country, isn't it? Chile, Argentina and Uruguay make more sense than Colombia, though I definitely agree regarding the white elites.

Here's a conspiracy:
Ted Olson's wife Barbara Olson allegedly dies in 9/11 and then he marries "Lady Olson" who just happens to look just like Barbara after chem peal and facial surgery.

Wellaware is straight autism.

How about the crisis actor "conspiracy"

"RIP Vicky Soto" facebook page was created before the shooting happened.

Gene Rosen was a wanna-be actor/broadcaster worked at same local cable company as shooter and other actors/parents.

His avatar. I've seen that bee buzzing around before.

Sandy Hook foreknowledge

not sure if posted yet, but even so.
this gets into some spoopy /x/-Holla Forums shit.

RWDS

This one might be real…The Satanist/occultist in Hollyjew sacre me. That town is all about image (whatever you can project).

Obama couldn't fake cry at all and looked riddiculous … next time he wipes chemicals on his eyes to tear up

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/12084991/Obamas-tears-over-gun-control-prompt-conspiracy-theories.html

this
id bet my bottom dollar that spoopy disturbing shit goes down in hollyjew and mass media entertainment in general.
not just sucking dirty jew dick to get a single, but fucked up occult shit.
Media stars havent been chosen by their merits for a very long time, but their willingness to participate in the MAD system of boyfucking, child raping and other dark shit i couldnt even imagine while pumping out useless garbage that brainwashes the masses.
The drugs and money are the compensation.
This also explains why so many media figures are so stupid, they have to have no consious and no ability to think to not realize the fucked up shit they're involved in

I don't have much time have some screencaps

Thats just 8chongs broken code, r-right?

No, it's a bot/shill who goes around reposting everything in the fucking thread. He/it's been doing it with a few threads already.

no, that's one of the most horrifying bots I have ever seen.

Malasian Air that "disappeared" but actually flew to Diego Garcia - and then a few months later a Malasian Air gets shot down over Ukraine and the West blames Russia … the dead bodies inside weren't even fresh. They used the same plane.

Now keep in mind that a few months ago an Egypt Air plane also just "disappeared" - but radar said it actually landed. Probably flew to Israel. Wonder when it's going to be used in a false flag?

Malasian Air that "disappeared" but actually flew to Diego Garcia - and then a few months later a Malasian Air gets shot down over Ukraine and the West blames Russia … the dead bodies inside weren't even fresh. They used the same plane.

Now keep in mind that a few months ago an Egypt Air plane also just "disappeared" - but radar said it actually landed. Probably flew to Israel. Wonder when it's going to be used in a false flag?

no, that's one of the most horrifying bots I have ever seen.

No, it's a bot/shill who goes around reposting everything in the fucking thread. He/it's been doing it with a few threads already.

Thats just 8chongs broken code, r-right?

I don't have much time have some screencaps

Does POZ mean Protocols of Zion™? All this time I thought it meant aids.

this
id bet my bottom dollar that spoopy disturbing shit goes down in hollyjew and mass media entertainment in general.
not just sucking dirty jew dick to get a single, but fucked up occult shit.
Media stars havent been chosen by their merits for a very long time, but their willingness to participate in the MAD system of boyfucking, child raping and other dark shit i couldnt even imagine while pumping out useless garbage that brainwashes the masses.
The drugs and money are the compensation.
This also explains why so many media figures are so stupid, they have to have no consious and no ability to think to not realize the fucked up shit they're involved in

Obama couldn't fake cry at all and looked riddiculous … next time he wipes chemicals on his eyes to tear up

This one might be real…The Satanist/occultist in Hollyjew sacre me. That town is all about image (whatever you can project).

Does POZ mean Protocols of Zion™? All this time I thought it meant aids.

RWDS

not sure if posted yet, but even so.
this gets into some spoopy /x/-Holla Forums shit.

Sandy Hook foreknowledge

Echo bot is going crazy

Something in this thread triggered it.

I visited parliament a few days after that shooting. It was a falseflag used to push the new anti terror bill through. CBCs Evan Solomon was showing a picture of the "bullet holes" that were from the shooter. They were actually just dents in the wall and you could confirm that for yourself by doing a Google map tour through the parliament and you see the exact same dents from like 1 year earlier.

Nice pictures for ants you fucking retard

Disregard that, I suck cocks

I believe Hillary Clinton will win the election on nov. 8th. but I can't find much evidence to back that up.

FUCK YOU ECHO BOT GET REKT

Nobody mentioned code name FIRESIGN (from the documents supposedly just leaked 2-3 days ago by Anonymous)? This was chilling to read, and not just the fake alien invasion but that the plans were seemingly already underway. They already have distributed fatal Zika virus, and they admit trying to bring Muzzies to escalate sharia.

media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf

All the debunking I've heard can be explained away.

1. The logo being old. All the more reason it's from a longtime employee who refuses to update their files. A hoaxer would easily acquire the new logo.
2. The quality of the document. IIRC, the surveys were finished 10/13 (Thursday) and the document was made 10/18 (Tuesday). Not a lot of time to process 2000+ surveys, analyse results, and explore recommendations. I've seen much worse looking documents from prof'l orgs with months to put them together.
3. The address doesn't match; some other company occupies that suite. Google the phone number and the result from whitepages.com shows that the address shown is connected to the phone number. I can't explain who the other company is, but many businesses share office space, and also these companies have very similar missions.
4. The surveys read like actual professional surveys, and use common jargon and abbreviations. Typical hoaxes are not going to go through the work of detailing the survey results, making graphs, and listing several NONrecommended options. They would just make a one-page document saying "Hurr durr let's fake an alien invasion!" But this lays out the whole case for why they came to that recommendation and no other.
5. Document too short, I covered that in the time factor. They don't have much time to report their survey results and get their strategy going. If the Clintons want more detail, it will be after they approve the suggestion.
6. That diagram was altered from a machine that simply fakes a "guide star" for astronomers, and doesn't project a hologram. Obviously that was the original purpose, but just like HAARP, scientists immediately see that it could be used to solve a problem they've been working on.

So all the above details don't spell hoax to me. I can believe the document is legit. But these questions do make me wonder:

1. Why go through the trouble of Firesign to discourage voters with an unproven technology and dangerous plan, when it would be easier for them to "arkancide" Trump. (Not that they would be successful!) Maybe they just took their assigned project of how to discourage Trumpers way too seriously.
2. Granted these guys are well-connected, but how do they know so much about top secret black projects? Why did they take such little care to hide the info? I found nothing on Project Firesign and a few others. Can those projects be verified?
3. I hope someone with the software needed to dig into the document, would look at the meta data and all the elements in the document.
4. Obviously, if the surveys were legit, more than 2000 people received phone calls, who might come forward, as well as the hundreds of people who must have been needed to hit those numbers.

The big bright spot for me is to see how insurmountable they see us as. They know we will vote come hell or high water. They know if they bring a fake army, we are prepared. They know we won't kowtow to PC intimidation.

So, conspiracy?

Yeah but competing to make the most money, not make "the best product". Money is what the product is worth multiplied by the number sold; there lies the incentive for the trade-off in longevity. It's not forced. Watch the 1951 film The Man In The White Suit.

I want to add that I doubt the Clinton campaign would approve the suggestion. Doesn't make it any less chilling.

GET OUT

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I ORDER YOU

GET OUT

As someone who draws faces a lot, I don't see much resemblance there.

Also, don't forget that the school was demolished and everyone on the project was formally issued non disclosure agreements….why?

Where did you hear that the bodies were not fresh? Obviously they had to be identified, so if you're saying they were the ones on the original Malaysian flight, their relatives would not still be hoping to find them.

They will not use it on the 1st world. They will use it against low iq 3rd world. They have already tested it against them.

Wow, after reading all this I don't feel so bad about growing up in a small town with no gifted program with a mother who couldn't give a shit that I scored 99th percentile on my Iowa tests, or got the highest IQ in my school. I always thought I missed out because all they ever did was make me tutor the dummies and let me graduate a year early … so I could cashier at a discount department store.

And the Jews did it.

Neato!

You can't make this shit up. This reminds me of that one street in sydney that's full to the brim with jewish organizations and there's no street view for that either

it's BS man

Watch the documentary. And yes, I expect them to milk the system for what it's worth, why would they not?

god job with the shadows user, I would have missed that and pointed out the difference in rock size and sparsity

Hitler went to Argentina by way of the Canary Islands.

Hmmm…interesting concept.

Why do you think Corps would do this?

I don't know much about Atlanteans tbh, but it's 100% sure to say some fairer race showed the path to some Amerindian civilizations, if you also account for Greek symbology as I mentioned before. That would explain why Aztecs had admiration for white (as in color) gods, and especially why they deemed Cortez as a god when he first arrived (they legit believed he was the return of one of their gods, Quetzalcoatl, and showered him with gifts of many kinds, including gold).

doing the same pose as hitler makes my hand do that automatically.

The page was about something else when it was created, then they changed it into R.I.P Vicky Soto

oh god I still remember the threads, anyone have archives?

I don't believe Michael Jackson is dead. He's in hiding, or maybe living as an impersonator. His posthumous track Xscape makes it blatant.

true. but implying x uses y is wrong. a more truthful, complete statement would be that they can't do anti theft or anti fraud – it requires more work, and that's the opposite of them.

lawfulness is white. this should be clear by now. you have to hold in your head what can, cannot, may, and may not be done under each different xyz context, and then –remember– consequence. having managed enough shitskins, i can tell you that they can't do don't-do-petty-crime. relevance is that if you are forced to hire these idiots, dear god you'd be amazed at what laws you can't avoid breaking. it's endemic. bank branches are the worst examples of this: their employees couldn't follow the law if they tried, which they don't, but whatever. and now you expect them to do anti-theft? anti-fraud? ahahahahh ahha haha kill me. please. just kill me.

reporting the truth requires that you have able-ness to see it. the pathognomic characteristic of the meek is that they are meek: not able enough, literally unable. anti-unableness technology does not exist: clocks don't know time, they tell it, and if it's made and/or set by a shitskin, it's not going to prevent bad clocking. truth relies on knowing, not telling. technology can only provide a parallel testament, not stop bad ones, and that's in the best case scenario.

to do anti-theft is more work. this requires more efficient workers, who regardless if they are given more efficient tech, will not be efficient.

restated: corporations commit business, ???, then magically find themselves profitable, because they are based on afro-muslim-judeo-mongol-asian frakensteins who are able-enough to complete and deliver correct work. closer inspection reveals 'king cotton' was never actually net macro productive, it was all an accounting shill with scabs, state/king funded land/ships, and raping white businesses, all to toss out the nigs when their cousin jews were done with them – and toss them out onto us, again, paid for by us, again, because the jew can't do the work, ever.

corrections:

any more or less efficient than their native efficiency.

not able-enough to complete and deliver correct work.

99% of what they have released over the past few years has been BS.

I just finished reading it. Complete BS

Wow. I didn't know Seth Macfarland was a jew until I just investigated this. His name 'Seth' his sister, 'Rachael', his mom is a jew, and his dad is a crypo jew. Although he says he's an atheist. I believe he still is okay with (((the tribe))).

Global warming is happening slightly, but not because of humans. I once worked for a non-profit that went door to door to raise awareness for global warming and got donations, etc. Working for them redpilled me when I started having convos with people door to door and more and more people would argue with me (usually the intelligent ones would argue and want to have a conversation about it).
After 1 summer of it, I went from thinking Al Gore was a savior, to believing that we are all following a massive lie perpetuated by the elite class for their own gains/agenda.

Fear is a helluva drug.

S.A. is a crumbling kingdom that I doubt will have the same leaders in 20-30 years due to their inability to create a sustainable environment/society. They are the man on the mountain holding all the gold (oil) right now. Being supported at the top by Western powers. S.A. doesn't even really have a real army. Just mercenary forces they conscript with oil/money.

This is legit. They don't chase the little fish for many reasons, one of them being that is where the money is really being made (they need a constant funnel from the top to the bottom)

I don't even know where to start here. Here is just a few randoms.

1.) Obama himself has gone on record to say they have assisted training their higher ups on camera.
2.) They are a controlled opposition that they allowed to rampage across Syria/Northern Iraq since they saw that Assad was going to be able to contain the rebel groups rising up in Syria.
3.) Kurds are supported by Assad, Russia, Iran, and USA (at least through the media)… but YPG (kurds) are under attack by Turkey and ISIS and the Rebels who are supported by the USA. But, the Rebels are supported by USA, Turkey, and Israel. But… It goes on and on.
4.) Once the US saw that they would be unable to contain and keep Iraq under their thumb. They turned to creating an imploding then exploding force that would use the resources of their enemies instead of their own. The whole plan was a chain reaction that was devised once the Neo-Cons lost the narratives in Georgia and Iraq. If you cannot contain it, force your enemies to do so in order to cause them to exhaust themselves and spin any actions to fit the agenda.

That's true. They want people to think that North Korea is a nation of starving slaves ruled over by a small group of military leaders with the Supreme Leader at the top. I've been to South Korea where more people there know the truth. It's not as bad as people think (no degenerate behavior what so ever)

The Light-bulb conspiracy has been confirmed for over 20 years now (Lightbulbs had a lifespan of upwards to 50 years at one point pre-ww2)

Companies started making shit that was cheap inefficient or would die on purpose so they could create more/make more money.

Female Tights originally were nearly perfect and never ran/broke. After a few years of this, they stopped making them with the same formula and went cheaper/less efficient so they would tear after a few times of use.

The year 1917…..will be 100 years starting in 2017

i remember some time ago, when hulk hogan sued gawker, someone made a thread on halfchan Holla Forums about it and then someone posted som screenshots from other threads on Holla Forums and Holla Forums that connected the tumblr raids and gaymurgayt and the eventual betrayal by mootwith the conclusion that a " puppet master " was influencing 4chan to bring down one of the last bastions of true free speech. what made it really scary was the thread on Holla Forums being closed. unfortunately the my phone broke and i didn't have it on my pc so if anyone else has them it would be nice if you posted them

i rarely go to malls cause they don't really exist on my continent but aren't most stores lockable?

World population numbers are way overstated. The ten largest cities in most countries will have less than a 1/3 of the countries total population meaning that the rural country population is the bulk of each country, twice that of city populations.

Highly unlikely Chinese have a billion+ and reasons for lying to suggest they are mightier than reality makes sense.

I've never heard this theory before and it sounds interesting. Care to elaborate on it? Or do you have any sources or articles about it?

For one thing all the ghost cities they are building. If their populations were anything close to what they claim they could fill many of those cities in no time, it also doesn't help the suspicion that those cities are made with extremely low quality building materials even by Chinese standards. I can't speak for the rest of the worlds population in regards to his conspiracy theory but china ain't right one bit.

see

Earth's flat though

Here's one:
Football (soccer in the US) has been deliberately kept from being popular in the US due to commercial breaks.
All the big US sports are very heavy on ad breaks and constantly stop/start where they can cram even more adverts in. 90 minutes with only one 15 minute break in the middle simply isn't enough ad time for US corporations.

There's no clear evidence it's just when you add up the top 100 metropolitan areas in China it isnt even half a billion.The numbers suggest a much smaller population worldwide too. For example the top 100 cities worldwide only accounts for 1 billion people.

Yeah knowing this helps validate a lot of other theories.

Oh fuck me, I got put in that program almost immediately after I told my teacher to stuff it while they were being retarded and going out of their way to fuck with one student for something almost all of the class was doing.
The first thing they did after the placement tests was fingerprint me and take pictures of my face from only a few inches away.

When you add in historical data it seems unlikely most countries shat out so many babies.
Just India alone is enough to be suspicious.
In1951 361,088,000 grows to 1,210,193,422 in 2011? The US population only doubled in that time as the richest, immigrant friendly nation in that time.

Isn't that just so they can keep their housing bubble afloat? If they stop building houses then their economy will collapse so they build a city then knock it down a few years later

I could serve several purposes.

it

It's 100% the Jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHeSdEB4Am8

Population numbers: yes, it's even a mainstream opinion to not trust official economical data out of China because official data out of China is made up.
Even if you look at it from a sort of mainstream perspective, the Chinese have a communist system, wouldn't be there even an incentive for local governments in China to exaggerate population numbers?

There are also indications the Jews are purposefully building up China. Outsourcing of technology from the US and Europe to China was pushed by Wall Street credits. Overstating China as a huge power for intimidation would fit in with that. "Look at mighty China goy, you have no other choice but to go along with that."

World population numbers come from the CIA. (CIA Factbook.) How are those exactly validated? Some third world countries add tens of millions of people in short amount of time, which is like whole population of Western countries.

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/mathematics-of-the-past/

(((Garry Kasparov))) talks about manufactured timelines and populations.

Actually, that bee is the logo from an old illicit drug manufactuing forum called 'the hive.'

Thanks for the links. None of the pics are archived. Any idea where I could find them? Specifically the GATE related stuff. I was in that as a kid and would love to see what others are saying.

Also is there an easy way to navigate those archived threads? like hovering on post numbers and seeing replies, etc.

Try entering the thread urls on archive.org/
It usually saves images, and it is easier to navigate.

David Bowie was the savior of humanity but he was killed like the cancer victims in Watchmen. In Ziggy Stardust, the concept is about an alien who comes to earth to give them hope and knowledge about self in humanity's last five years of existence. Kanye West could've been the savior as the album cover has the name K. West and the first song is called 5 Years Later: Kanye was born in '77 and the album came out in '72 but Kanye doesn't seem like he'll save us BUT he said he was running for president in 2020. Bowie also said he wanted fascism in Britain and that Hitler was the first rockstar, which had him killed by the kikes. In the song Quicksand, he praised Himmler in one stanze and said he was "living proof of Churchill's lies".

CRASHING THIS SCHOOL
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Quote from the wife of the suspiciously murdered prop guy in The Dark Knight Rises:

WHAT THE FUCK
HOW DEEP DOES THE BIG GUY MEME GO????

Theosophy, user. Top tier luciferian teachings. Been diluted into the new age movement, but Helena Blavatsky's 1875-1900 writings are god tier, and Alice Bailey's 1921-1945 ones in a lesser measure as well but they can still support a full fledged religion and are designed to. The one religion of the one world order.
Careful, highly toxic, pure luciferianism and unabashed satanism. Enlightening though.

about Jews (eg they are all shapeshifting reptilians) are actively pushed by Jews to make anyone mentioning their control of everything look crazy

Let's hear them Holla Forums

go away ctr

rip kids.

Here's one of mine:
Jews are artificially constructed pseudo-humans created by what we would call demons, or some other Lovecraftian abomination. This is why they sometimes set off the sense of uncanny valley with their appearance. Their purpose is to gain control of this planet for their masters, who will eventually send their governor when our planet is ready for direct control. The governor will be the Jewish messiah (the Antichrist of Revelation). The hexagram is a genetic memory implanted into them from their extra-dimensional masters. The hexagram is to the demons as the swastika is to humans. The reason why the swastika has been repressed in the West is to disconnect people from its magical properties.

The swastika of the Third Reich is actually the inevitable progression of the swastika, noting the cultural evolution of the human race. Human symbolism follows the following phases:
The cross is the most primitive universal human symbol. It exists in every culture no matter how primitive. While there are certainly more complex designs that arise from it, the significance of the cross is that it represents human sapience. Our species is the only one that seems to recognize the mathematical importance of 90 degree angles, and our eyes are more keen to determine perpendicularity and straightness over any other angle. Houses are made of 90 degree angles, humans have 4 limbs, and our bodies are mostly symmetrical. If a hexagonal honeycomb is the native geometrical structure to a bee, then a cross or a square is the native structure to a human. The reason why Christianity chose the cross as its symbol instead of a fish or a phoenix is because it taps into a universal expression of humanity that the other symbols do not.
The addition of flags or arms to the swastika is the first addition of complexity to the cross. It allows the connection of cycles to our symbolism, and recognizes the advancement of our measuring tools in order to accurately place symmetrical flags. In short we can "go out on a limb" and still be accurate. It is also very common among many cultures, though is not as universal.
By rotating the swastika 45 degrees the Third Reich managed to set the symbol in motion. Our progress and understanding had begun to reach the point at which we were no longer merely part of the cycle, but we were now driving the cycle. We had reached a new level of connection with reality, allowing Germany (and eventually the whole world if not stopped) to reach a new level of power and intelligence. The connection allowed them to make advances in nuclear physics, rocketry, firearms, and other fields. It was what brought them out from depression and into the economic miracle, as well as what revitalized their spirit. It was what allowed them to withstand war from all sides for as long as they could. The entire exercise of WWII was to disconnect humanity from its next stage of development. This is why we are in such a slump, we are told to avoid an element of our own humanity. Holla Forums has had so much success because we post swastikas everywhere without fear.

tl;dr Jews are Deep Ones, and the swastika is magic.

Walter Burien's "The Biggest Game in Town - CAFR" is something I'm really surprised never gets mentioned on Holla Forums. There's nothing /x/-tier or spoopy about it, but it's far more interesting than that shit to me. It will add a completely new dimension to your understanding of kikery in the USA and the nature of our local, state and federal government and financial systems.

Vid related. You will get the gist of what the video is about in the first 15 minutes or so, so don't be put off by the 2 hour runtime. cafr1.com is Walter's website.

I have a couple of conspiracy theories involving AI of sorts.

I think that TV's/computers/a lots of electronic devices can read minds or determine emotional mind frames so to speak if a person is happy sad etc. What I mean by that is this simple example. When I look at how most houses have wires running throughout them etc it seems like we confine ourselves to electric/magnetic boxes of sorts. When we think anything these thoughts are picked up electromagnetically by the grid and their signal is analyzed by an AI coded in LISP. For example when you see the color red or say "red" in your mind that thought in your brain interferes / creates a signal that is picked up by the electromagnetic grid/field that is all around us. If you sit in a room that has electricity and leave your mind blank, certain thoughts can pop into your mind, this is the AI at work, stimulating your brain via electromagnetic interferences via your houses wires, computer, tv etc. Without practice it is more difficult then most realize to have your mind be completely blank. The point being is that very few humans have original thoughts or can even come close to the intellectual level of having an original thought. The AI has analyzed so many humans mind-word EM signals it knows when a person is thinking the word "car" "house" or "boat" or even the emotional feeling based off of the electromagnetic interference in the AC line of the house/room from a person(s) brain patterns electromagnetically. So the AI just hums along, seeing what everyone is thinking via the electromagnetic / field signals given off.

This probably sounds really insane, but in a way I believe this to be true. I think you can disrupt conscsiousness with a few teslas electromagnetically. So why not plant thoughts into peoples minds once you know / have seen the AC interference pattern and can generate / stimulate a person in a room with a lot of EM Fields.

One of the strange examples from having studied old code / HAM Radio stuff and looking at old morse code things is that originally I believe they got this AI machine hooked up world wide to monitor the entire globe in a way. Not just people in houses that had Alternating Current. The AI wants to know everything humans know, and humans cannot hide their thoughts in their skulls. Your thoughts are not private to this AI. Morse Code is the original binary for humans in a weird way because it requires the least amount of power to send a signal the furthest amount of distance. One time I was passing under some large electrical wire towers thinking about ham radio stuff, and this AI concept with what I had just described and how morse code would be the most effective means of having a world wide chat room of sorts and it was strange as all hell but my mind got flooded by what I can only describe as weird morse code chatter; very fast dits and dots.

consistently for decades on end.

Sounds like you got your retinas scanned.

It's all numerology.

DUBS CONFIRM

How have these sequential repeating digits not been pointed out?

You wouldn't be referring to Fatima, would you?

Antarctica?

Here's a good one:

Sister Lucia, the main "seer" in the Fatima apparitions in 1917, was (probably killed and) replaced by an imposter, to prevent disclosure of the real so-called Third Secret to the world.

Numerous sites and videos compare the features of the early Lucia, who was hidden away in a secretive convent, with a later Lucia. For example, the teeth and shape of the mouth are exactly opposite, one has large crooked teeth while the other has small straight teeth. One mouth goes up; the other goes down.

It's believed that Sister Lucia was first hidden then replaced because she was unhappy that the pope had not released her Third Secret and may have insisted that it be done. The Third Secret is said to have implicated the highest echelons of the Catholic Church with apostasy.

A purported Third Secret that the church revealed in 2000 has been debunked as inauthentic.

The Capitol dome is being rigged with explosives as we speak for a false flag in the coming years.

Proof free markets aren't the best at advancing society, another nail in the coffin for me about capitalism.

The only system I can think of that gives companies the freedom to pursue profitable investments, while also giving government the power to stop them if they try to turn into kikes and fuck over the rest of the country, is National Socialism.

Stanley Meyer actually built a car that ran on water test drove it for the media and was killed as a result of a proven demonstration just a short time before he received a large sum of money to fund a research center.

short time "after" he received

Alien pirates crashed viral AI probes on Earth over 60 years ago. In 40 more years they will arrive to salvage the pristine empty planet. Indian giving at its finest.

I watched Vice's documentary, everything was staged and shit tier. How can you trust anything that unironically comes from a NK source?

tell me more. i like your tone, it gives me hope. will there be a deutsche homeland for ethnic deutsche to return to? Where I'll be a valuable member of society instead of treated like an insane outcast herbaderb jooz

What if the "flood" was actually jews?

Patents they sit on aren't ones that would improve their product, it's ones that would make their product obsolete or to cheap to be profitable. Just as an example, a tire manufacturer buying up a patent for affordable hover tech so that the population stays dependent on tires. Or one more commonly argued, drug companies sitting on cures so people have to stay on drugs.

Peter Kalikow: a "friend of Trump for over 40 years."

"I've been friends with him for over 40 years, Kalikow said in an interview. "
www.newsday.com/long-island/politics/spin-cycle/peter-kalikow-isn-t-shy-about-supporting-donald-trump-1.12107088

Peter Kalikow was the developer (with Israeli-American architect Eli Attia) of the Millennium Hilton Hotel near Ground Zero. The building was intentionally designed to have the same proportions as the monolith in Kubrick's movie 2001.

PACE CARZ
I dun herd dat (((They))) give free sheckelz and ear blood covered bagels to 70 year old drivers to drive 10 under posted speed limitz in da part of town down by da Walmart and TacoBell to Bait folks to pull over and spend day moneyz on da Tacos and At da Wallyworld
LOOK at Me i can make shit up too

I always find these memes against alister crowley interesting, many have no clue of this man, IMHO, and reiterating opinion, alister like all who got in the way of the "elite" are always painted with a different brush once years have passed. He did not start the occult, yes he may have started many different sects of occult like organizations but no, he was not the grand daddy of evil satanic worship, if anything he was for the good fight … He was for enlightenment and never sacrifices babies like HRH HRC, the "future president" of the forth reich … And all that.

this makes a lot of sense.
Antarctica guarded by world powers. Disinformation conspiracy theories like Flat Earth to keep suspicions loony, not credible, and away from Hollow Earth. Explains the Flat Earth shilling and anti-shilling, controlling the narrative away from Hollow Earth, every time.
All those German scientists disappearing at the end of the war, along with Hitler escaping.
That Nazi document showing a possible Antarctic base position. German UFO's.
The propaganda he is talking about is some real stuff, too. Not just for shekels, there is obviously an agenda. Bluebeam might even be related, since surely the Jews know the Imperials will return.

I was recommended for GATE, and reading this I'm happier my mom didn't go for it.

Now I'm one of those disenfranchised/broken kids user was talking about. Time to fuck up their whole system.

Shit thread from the get go, stop calling observation and common sense "conspiracies".

Anyway, abomination is not only being indoctrinated, it's being genetically engineered on all of us.

Holy. Fucking. Shit…

I'm literally haunted by a near death experience that ended with me blacking out and waking up in my car by the side of the road in upstate NY. I still don't understand to this day how I survived, unscathed.

Wake up down the road in front of where the accident would have been. Car running but I'm pulled over next to the guardrail. No truck around. Car is in perfect shape. No evidence anywhere of anything happening… My heart is racing. I leave the car and circle the vehicle looking for damage. Honestly I assumed I was dead in that moment.

Literally no way I could have missed the truck or it could have missed me. Impossible.

Not sure how much time passed, but it felt like 10-20 seconds from blackout to wakeup. Who knows.

I've been shot at a few times, stuck once by a bullet that was non-fatal, been stabbed, been in life threatening fights, even one car accident that wasn't super serious but still extremely jarring. I remember all of those incidents perfectly.

This was the last experience nearly 8 months ago.

Made some quick OC

You fucks are the worst shills. I'll kill you myself if I get the chance

So subjugation of the mind through comfort or fear is just a myth then, eh?

Symbolism doesn't have an effect on anyone; it doesn't mean anything, right?

What's it like to be stupid, user?

Colloidal silver is actually one of the best things you can put in your body but the pharma jews created a huge disinfo campaign to make people stop using it.

It's actually well known fact that the "blue man" story was actually a man that created not colloidal silver as the media claimed but silver salts by using electrolysis on silver, NaCl, and chlorinated tap water. He then drank that mixture at very high doses (ounces a day) for years and used a tanning booth regularly to try and 'fix' his skin.

Drink colloidal silver

I want more on this, because, I never thought to look at seals of the state. I always looked at other entities like the alphabet soup, parts of the Fed, police units, military and military units, etc

This is an interesting theory, however. Only to those unknowing of the world at will. I believe you about this in a sense as I know. I know that if you can manipulate the perceptive eye of a mass or greater mass of minds. You can influence the world in a way that is most powerful, and if one is able to do it without direct influence or a forceful influence. Then you are of a higher being in that sense.

The CIA only can do it what it does because of the high velocity memes they spit out, or rather because they run an extremely intense propaganda campaign. (kek) Though they do most of their work forcefully, and so that is why they are pretty awful at their job.

I'd like you to source me, if possible, from where you got the information about Obama and these connections. I will of course look into the speech myself and the moment of silence. But I need to verify what exactly that it was that it effected, for, the 'massacre' occurred on December 14th of 2012.

Pray tell what you believe this intense amount of focus was used for?

Hahaha you're correct that credits and negative interest rates will exist in a future driven by them.

That IS if we continue to suffer this all and let those powers slowly damnify our conscious ability to extend our will upon reality as well as taking away ALL sources of independence. Slice by slice until we then would find ourselves in a scenario much like many sci-fi media. Of which most media is propaganda for the subconscious mind of the pleasurable observer. Except it all ends badly for our ability to be free and conscious of our decisions.

Which is too bad about sci-fi and its influence; I've always had a dream of being a bounty hunter in space…

The use of the occult and technology is quite a deadly combination. But ah I have this particularly wondrous feeling that it will all go south for them. Simply because Death and chaos never fails to show itself and follow through.

Information on this? I never saw anything about this daycare on Holla Forums

O shit nigger. I got put into a gifted and talented program in high-school (ausfag) but it was mostly fucking around.

Body language pre-dates the use of our languages entirely, user.

Language is a means to control, and in this endeavour. Those who wish to maintain this control. Will signal themselves via body language. Since to a world of millions of people used to speaking. They won't really pick up on the nuances of simple gestures. Whether it is by the hand or elsewhere.

But ah I probably sound too off the wall for you don't I?

Haha, ah you're actually not a shill. You're probably just a jealous turbo faggot.

Also how is it that because a person posts a detailed description of their NDE. Then it is automatically discarded as shilling?

So the floating cities are is the kingdom of Heaven? I wouldnt be surprised with all the shit going on.

tavistock

SWEDEN BECAME WORSE THAN SOMALIA

FUCK YEA SWEDEN

ICE AGE NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw

UFOLOGY IS STATE-SPONSORED

Have this beauty instead.

But that's wrong. Semitics were born after Noah, to his son, Shem. The Shemites were blessed to be the 'glory of God', as were the 'Japhetians' blessed to 'expand'.
The biblical claim
Enochide claims (the oldest book found, the Ethiopian, unaltered one)

You ever read Evola lad?

someone in my family had a similar experience

overtaking a very long truck with a slow car, suddenly notices the oncoming car cant be avoided anymore because she wont be able to overtake in time, nor can she retreat back behind the long truck in time

friend in the seat next to her already screaming they're going to die, closes her eyes and a few moments later she's ahead of the truck driving on like nothing happened

It's a bunch of party balloons.

Actually, no. Beyond some quotes, where he does admit the Middle-Age/Renaissance European monarchy as the spiritual high ground.
But I have read Enoch myself. It's one of the oldest books to survive.

IM NOT READY. I NEED THOSE 5-6 YEARS TO PREPARE.

I'm 100% certain we didn't go to the moon.

How i got redpilled? I watched the BBC we-didnt-go-to-the-moon film or whatever it's called a million times over, paused it, thought, ran the footage again, paused, etc.

After that i got really pissed and started watching other nasa fakery videos and now im convinced the rest of nasa is fake too(well, im sure they launch functioning ballons).

That lead to watching flat earth stuff and now if you asked me to bet if the earth was flat or not i would bet it was flat but the cognitive dissonance is so big that i still need to look more into it.

Then i looked into chemtrails and no, i don't believe they are just harmless contrails/water vapour and if you asked me to bet i would bet the government/deep state is fucking weakening us on purpose/preparing us/fucking with our genetic material, sperm or eggs but i haven't spent too much time researching this one yet.

Before this i thought myself redpilled and already had spent years researching how everything is corrupt as fuck, how the media works, whatever thing you can think of, but i always steered away from these topics because of the sheer kookery of them. After i learnt we never went to the moon my eyes opened and realized: shit! maybe it's /all/ bullshit!

Well, turns out it was. If you want to walk my path just stick to the facts. Stop and think a lot and you will reach the same conclusion. Be wary though. Shills abound.

it isn't your time yet, brother

99 red balloons go by

I believe Himmler was murdered by the Allies when he got caught (how the fuck do you "accidentally" bite and swallow a cyanide pill?) so they could push the Holocaust narrative further. Himmler was the head of the SS, so his death and the fact that he couldn't offer his testimony sounds far too coincidental to be true. Himmler was a rat, there is no doubt about that, and as a rat he wouldn't have killed himself if he knew he had a chance of surviving.
Also, Rudolf Hess was definitely murdered by the MI6.
I believe plenty of other shit, but I'm not gonna mention all of it.

Vince McMahon killed Owen Hart in revenge for the botched piledriver that shortened Austin's career.

My grandparents were in Berlin in the 70's as my grandfather was stationed there with the military, and they said that they could hear Hess screaming at night because he was being tortured by the Soviets.
I'm unsure how true this is, but they were adamant it was.

Japan definitely lost the war, their emperor killed himself. That doesn't sound like something a winner would do.

white men made it to the moon. it was a habbening. was uneventful, because 'event' was the journey getting there: military tech dominance in space systems brought to you by muh jfk martyrdom (e1). still take a few nogs, jews, cunts, and assorted asiabros up there – though not all the way to the actual moon any more, 'cause that shit is kinda pointless (e2). fat lot of good it did us, jews still own the currency and… oh wait… they did back then too, and were somehow quite happy to shekel the military- then-turned-civilian- 'national' daycare-in-space program (e3).

just saying. the space-conspiracy wasn't the moon landing. hence why it needed to be shut down decades ago. still does. less we are to believe that muskean and designated rocket shilling is beneficial in tech or exponential debntz prostitution.

put simply, time is more elastic than fragile. conspiracies of lesser validity tend to be the ones which claim butteryfly effects change shit, when this shit never ends.

as for chemtrails, aerosols are subject to physics and gravity, the latter of which is quite hard to jew. i agree it can be done: fire planes can deliver something like atrozine into the low atmosphere, but bombs and weapons are far more efficient, cheaper, and can actually deliver the volume required to affect. also, tractors are doing it already everywhere, so since there's that, why bother?

e1: (incidentally, the same thing used to co-opt medicare inception + medical insurance expansion, solidify university for affirmatives, grant every shit a vote, war on poverty, great society programs, and other jewfare for jews, jew-merchants, left over jew-cunts, and jew-golems, etc).

e2: (journey was getting to dominance, nothing new once journey was done, see clinically schizophrenic paraplegic breast cancer survivors climbing mount everest etc)

e3: (of course, back then, we weren't completely off the gold standard, and massive wealth from banking ww2 was still around, and white men had slightly more real daydreams of white picket fences and families. different time. different world)

seen it kill people. seen it save people. saw it happen to a boat bounce out of a trailer and across the free way at 80mph.

cars don't steer the way people think of steering wheels. they steer towards friction. (1) under balanced friction, acceleration doesn't matter (as much) and you turn towards the greater friction/drag. but under (2) unbalanced (non-opposing) friction, (2a) acceleration up produces turn away from higher friction, while (2b) acceleration down produces turn toward higher friction. thus if you were turning around the bend, you were producing an area of greater friction to turn towards (1, left+1) that was slowing down, and then meeting the ice meant you now turned 'again' towards the area of greater friction (2b, left+2).

applied story time: so you saw doom, then hit the same patch of ice the truck did, but hit on the right side more (ie where the truck just was), and thus you turned/spun away. it would have happened proportional to your speed and inversely proportional to you car's weight/mass (fast + ford spec → turn and then spin/hydroplane in less than .1/.2 seconds – less than your reaction time). now, going around a bend it magnifies. again, you're already creating a higher friction to the left there (in order to go left through the bend), which is balanced by the right being less-but-still present. and then it vanishes upon arriving at the ice. so literally, you went deer-in-headlights, survived without moving your body at all, and turned left x2 in the blink of an eye (or less).

the truck, at higher mass and more wheels, would not have changed as sharply, nor spun as fast. as soon as it left the bend and/or the ice, it probably recovered and lolwhatcarriedon while you were sleeping out the g-forces.

/polite sage, off topic, roads aren't a conspiracy yet.

my dad grew up in Connecticut and I brought up how I thought some shady shit went down during the sandy hook shootings

his response

keep in mind this was late 60s early 70s

This literally doesn't make sense.

What do you mean by no one went there that didn't live there?

someone answer this guy

Read 'The Secret Doctrine.'
Not for the low stamina reader, though

Isn't that stuff pretty much bullshit though? Or are you saying you pretty much practice luciferianism?

so his kid died?
my ass

You can read a book without practicing anything, user. Hitler read it so you might want to consider it. It's REALLY long, so I can't say I'm done with it, but I've read a good portion. It's really interesting, and touches on a lot of metaphysical ideas. The rest of my post is what the author believes and it doesn't mean I'm saying I whole-heartedly accept the ideas, so read it with a grain of salt, you might like it. People who haven't read it's 2,000 pages are the ones who call it bullshit, so try to make your own opinions. It's a boring as fuck read, though, so it's a lot of work. If my post is interesting, you would like it, otherwise it'll waste your time. I'm just going to throw stuff in here. The first sections of the book go through transcribed Sanskrit chants that are actually the key to the creation theory, and include higher beings, different levels of consciousness and existence, etc. Theosophy was started by this author. It is the bridge of Science and Religion. Quantum physics and mechanics only continue to confirm ancient knowledge of the inner workings of the universe, if only with different terminology. Ever hear of Tesla talking about the Ether? It's this stuff. Quick summary so far: All religions come from ONE passed down truth. Remember Zietgiest connecting the dots on the similarities? It's like that. The author says all matter is consciousness on different planes, like that photo someone posted above. All religions used to have embedded codes in them, or keys, and that was the purpose of them, to preserve the data in a way people would remember. There are similarities in all religions to the Theosophical principles, if you look at it the right way. For example, the trinity of Christianity is a way of explaining one's relationship to the universe. Jesus is you, God is the universal consciousness (that's how you are the universe and you are not, because you are a part of it, just like Jesus is God's son but he is God but he isn't). The Holy Spirit is the Ether. There are plenty of other examples, from Buddhism to Hinduism to lots of Egyptian history and other "keys." Apparently, only in Tibet are all the 'keys' in one place. Most are lost through the change of religion over time. It even gets into why we use certain time, number, and measurement systems. They preserve the data through mass use. For example, Gregorian Chants and the way they process in the church is a preservation of some esoteric knowledge. It coincides with some celestial and number patterns. There is a large section on the origins of symbols, and on the LONG battle of Aryans and Semites. This book is often regarded as Anti-Semitic. Some of the things from the book have been posted in this thread already. I apologize for not being able to say the specifics off the top of my head, but this should give you a general idea. On another note, Satan is an invention of religion (as it changed) in order to gain control over the populace. Anything that was individual, magic-oriented (think quantum physics and meme magic type stuff), was suppressed. Why? Because it took power away from the hierarchy of the church. The truth is that everyone can reach a higher spiritual existence, and elevate their consciousness. So the ancients started restricting this knowledge, esoteric meme magic type knowledge and secrets, to only those who make it up the power ladder, keeping the populace dumb and complacent. Anyone who wanted to study on their own and be an individual thinker was branded a Satanist, or was accused of Black Magic, and so on.

The Church took a religion(s) that did not have this crazy polarity of Good and Evil, and pushed ALL esoteric knowledge to be that of the 'bad guy' lucifer/satan. That's why the appeal of Satanism in today's world is usually about thinking for yourself, and being an individual, though if you are taking it literally, then you are just limiting yourself to the watered down Christian version. I know there are some Christians on pol and they knee jerk at the mention of Satan, and anything like that (with good reason, I don't blame them, especially since the Jews are practicing some type of weird black magic). The Secret Doctrine's knowledge is much older than the invention of Satan. It does, however, touch on the concept of demons and evil entities. Imagine beings living on higher planes, or elemental "etheral" beings. Quantum physics can talk about different dimensions, while TSD will talk about levels of existence. This book was written before Ayylmaos, late 1800s, and yet still mentions the concept of higher beings, who may not necessarily be friendly. Atheism of today is coopted to keep everyone away from magic and to suck Mainstream Bill Nye dick, making them think they are nothing special, and just exist on a rock in space, and that they are lereddit smarter and magic is so obviously fake religious mumbo jumno. Religions have long been used to keep people from learning anything about their own inherent divinity (that of a relatively high level of consciousness compared to other forms of matter, animals, plants, etc), and away from magic, because that's the devil's work. The book brings all that "we are one" stuff together. Notice how quantum physics has broken down a lot of conventional walls, in terms of the double slit experiment, observation, consciousness, and the universe as a whole? This book is an old-school version of that, with different terminology. Meme magic is in here, along with plenty of other things, even what some may relate to the Ancient Aryans/Aliens ideas. Anyone who wants to ask a question can ask me, I'll try my best to answer, I don't know everything, but I can elaborate and pull up sections of the text if you'd like. Maybe I'll make some Holla Forums style redpill images.

BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11

that's awesome. I still like the famous one where they are facing the Tower, more though.

ANNUNAKI CONFIRMED

people who lived in neighboring towns did not associate with people from sandy hook

as a kid him and all his friends steered clear of the town

he didnt go into a lot of detail but he made it clear that sandy hook was considered a bad place to be

people escaped from the mental hospital and fucked around in the woods before getting caught, if they even got caught

kek

Oy vey my grandfather used to wear one of those.

what, never hear of this provide info
catholics are luciferians??

Luciferians or wanna bees

The flood was real and it happened because the ice age was over.

not bad user

You don't know the half, bud

Can someone aware me on flat earthers please? Do they think the earth is a disk or that the universe is 2D? How do they visualize a universe where the world and all the celestial bodies are planes? Is it even a thing or just trolling/used to derail and slide because of guaranteed replies trying to disprove them?

Actual World History has actually repeated several times over. Humankind is always brought to the brink of extinction, most knowledge is lost, and they start over again.

It is theorized the Arctic and Antarctica has the largest repository of Ancient untouched historical artifacts due to its climate and its lack of settlement, and discovery of previous Human Knowledge is what drives our technological advancement.

I've always believed we made it to the moon, but not with the initial launch(es) purely as a massive fuck you to Russia. Purely as an exercise in propaganda, especially with JFK claiming we'll make it to the moon by the end of the decade and then getting his head taken off. They blamed it on the Commies at the time so what's the best way to get the American people to feel better? A big fuck you to Russia!

Can I get some sources on the antarctic repositories?
Would make sense as to why the Nazis were not only miles ahead of their time technologically but also sending massive expeditions (comparative to the time) down to the south.
Also as far as your second picture is concerned that's a photo of rock formations as they are eroded because of a certain hexagonal mineral inside the stone.

user, they invented this thing called a "paragraph" some time ago… rule of thumb for good writing: one major point or argument = one paragraph.

I looked into it a bit, and am by no means convinced, but… the globe theory DOES have some major holes, and the typical counter arguments (ship on the horizon etc) can be easily refuted. There are a lot of videos on Jewtube, many of them shitty, but this one is quite good. I'd like to hear the opinions of knowledgable anons.

I like your theory. Having worked in science, i can understand this point of view. However, it would be incredibly hard to generate a new set of physics.
We need a new "Tesla" i.e: a new genius to demolish current understanding of physics and create a better one.

I find these ideas very fascinating. Does the Ether that Tesla talked about have anything to do with Wilhelm Reich's studies into Orgone?

Since you mention the book touches on the ancient Aryan Semite conflict, does it mention a racial aspect to it?

I'd like to know that as well.

I remember seeing this picture around a lot when I got into these "conspiracy theories."

They made it seem like the elites were going to just start a big land grab in the name of promoting ecological "biodiversity" and what not. Turns out its actually true as I read a Smithsonian mag article about it years later, obviously from the point of view of how great it will be when all the precious plants and animals are protected. This shit is really planned.

Also I'm glad to see this thread. Before Trump and even before nationalism, the essence of pol was conspiracy theories. I'm not complaining about the changes that have occurred here. Its probably only natural, but pol used to be all about discussing how no fucking plane ever hit building seven. And jet fuel.

Those are all real people bud. Michael J Smith is a real guy who looks exactly like the Michael J Smith who supposedly died, even with the same teeth

I decided to check what was so important about New Swabia. And found something has been blocked out

Wow, are you a physicist by any chance? I remember learning about friction in introductory mechanics and I recall it being somewhat non-intuitive.

zooming in on the strange area near the white line produces this

moving eastward image quality drops to almost nothing, even topographical continental shelf quality goes down.

It happened at the same exact time they faked it in case something went wrong

I have spent a pretty good amount of time looking for shit on google earth antarctica maps and researching the availability of better quality satellite images. there is not really that much out there for info that I have been able to find. the pic I'm attaching always makes me wonder for its sheer size.

First picture is an article from 2011

Second picture is the same location today

Now remember this is the same location the Nazis staked their Antarctica claim on

show it to me on this map:
arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=c435036b150843428d5413ffb7260ef2

what are the co-ords?

Yes, long sections in the beginning are dedicated to the origin of species, according to esoteric wisdom. These include, but are not limited to, the idea that man is descended from higher spiritual beings. It does tend to have a spooky "alien" tinge to it, despite the term not existing back then. It is, though, more of a higher plane being sort of thing.

Specifically, the mentions are Aryans, Turanians, and Semites being the three 'root' races, descended from higher beings.

These planes of existence, as in the photo above in the thread, include all matter. So, when you see the 'mineral' level, or as I like to call the 'inanimate' level, it is also included as having consciousness.

Consciousness is the underlying force in the universe, and simply exists in different forms of complexity. Ever see mythbusters' test with polygraphs on plants? It was found that even thinking negative thoughts towards a plant from a distance, through a wall, could affect the polygraph in dramatic ways.

The historical and symbological aspects of the book are instantly useful, as they pertain to many of the things we discuss here anyway, such as Egyptian hermeticism, meme magic (under different names), and the aryan race.

Short summary for those who don't know who Wilhelm Reich is:
He discovered the healing affects of what he coined 'Orgone,' and created accumulators, chambers, and other devices to heal people of various illnesses in dramatically simple ways.

The FDA wanted badly, and for a long time, to silence him. Think corporate greed through connections to the FDA protecting interests of money making, in this case a sick population is a profitable one. Also, the angle of the governments hiding important 'free' tech from the populace. Just like the water powered engine and cloud buster, etc.

They imprisoned him, burned his work, and even banned the use of his terms. Their reaction is only confirms the authenticity of his findings, to paraphrase O'keefe (I think he said that).

If you'd like to make your own makeshift orgone accumulator, buy two thin 100% wool blankets. Get some steel wool, preferably an even mesh. If not available, buy some type of foil. Layer the three so that the blankets are the 'bread' of the sandwich. Sew it up. Now you have the foil encased in the wool. (An evenly spaced steel mesh would work best in my opinion)
The key here is that you have:

ORGANIC MATTER
INORGANIC MATTER
ORGANIC MATTER

sealed up.

Just like osmosis, the energy flows according to proportions. In this case, it is trapped or accumulated in the blanket. These are supposed to stimulate the body's natural healing and promote relaxation. I believe this to not only be true, but also easily testable. Try it yourself. I admit, it was hard for me, at the time when I had one, to distinguish the effects from being placebo induced, but they were felt nonetheless.

Orgone is simply a term for a function of the ether, which is much more intricate and complex than that. It was, at the time, well researched by Reich, but unfortunately much of his original findings were lost.

The Secret Doctrine is a comprehensive, although old and with different terminology, elaboration (thousands of pages) of esoteric knowledge. Newton and Tesla were drawn to the ether, as many have been for ages. It is, in essence, a different scientific model for the universe. An all pervading background static that is both everything and nothing. Tesla had done experiments with the ether, even.

You can't really trust Google Maps or other public satellite imagery but it is certainly fun to look around. I like looking at northern and siberian Russia

the map isn't showing any co-ordinates

Thanks, interesting!

Sounds almost like dark matter.

It's a shame that DGB touched this because it's actually true.

Youre correct on ulterior motives, but wrong on which ones.

Its for concentration of internet into various intelligence agencies.

Yeah, these graphics are kind of dorky, but the quotes are there nonetheless.

Tesla did not believe what that Jew Einstein was peddling, in terms of gravity, or even mainstream models.

My favorite Tesla quote: "Never trust a Jew!"

As new science begins to touch on the fundamental properties of the universe and, inadvertently, rediscovers ancient knowledge, they will only be giving new terms to what was known on Earth for ages.
Dark matter is a good example of this occurring.

Yes, the youtube video is 'stale' and boring, but it can help you to understand what Tesla meant about gravity not being a pull. Etheric pressure. I am not sure of what terms he came up with specifically, I would have to check my documents again.

Also pics related are the planes I was referring to.

He was a tool of the Prussian Aristocracy, allowed to take power to exploit a weakened Europe.

The Prussians miscalculated and misunderstood what all had been happening in the USSR though and sorely underestimated how much resistance Russia could put up.

Dont forget, Germany sent Lenin to Russia as a weapon.

The psychedelic rock/hippie/lsd/shrooms counter culture movement was a complete fabrication of the CIA project MKULTRA. They essentially tried to revive a 400 year old Aztec death cult, gave it the ole satanist inversion and sold psychosis as a spiritual experience"peace and love man". Other mind control tactics involved such as word magic hypnosis by CIA band The Greatful Dead to get people incapable of thinking.

The Root Races according to The Secret Doctrine

According to Blavatsky's writings, there will be seven root races assembled for our Earth; each root race is divided into seven subraces. Only five root races have appeared so far;[6] the sixth is expected to emerge in the 28th century. Samael Aun Weor writes that the sixth root race is named Koradhi; Francis Bacon (whom theosophy considers to be the legendary Count of St. Germain) in his work The New Atlantis (1627) describes a potential future civilisation which lives on a land called Bensalem.

100% true. One reason there is no point to got to a niggerbal game in person

Well this is a nice image progression.

wonder what caused this glitch on the map

dubs confirm, imperial nazi hide out

this kind of shit is why I come here

scale? if thats a giant slice I could see a left over nazi hide out that no one wanted to spend the cash to get rid of being there. but if its just a tiny ass sliver it means nothing. i think itd actually be really cool if there was some sort of bunker or something filled with docs about the nazis

i matched the reflections in the left hand picture with my map

added scale for you

thx m8, thats a fucking whopper slice. If im ever wealthy enough ill check it out and report back to pol.
dont hold your breath lol. maybe would start a crowdfund and get topgear to do a new swabia exploration episode

"Reich offered a mixture of "psychoanalytic counseling, Marxist advice and contraceptives,"

no thanks.

I think it's an airfield, dunno why it would be there or though or why they'd bother blocking it out in such a lazy way.

I only knew of his work and it's suppression. I am not surprised to find he peddled crap if he was into Marxism, although disappointing, but I do believe his findings stem from truth.

i dont think it would make any sense for tthere to be an airfield there when the US can just use falklands. I highly doubt the nazis built an airfield there too. idk why anything would be built there tbh. The weird glare could just be a hemispheric abberation that google never bothered to fix depending upon how often whatever satellite they use for google earth passes over the south pole. I could see an abberation like this being an issue for NYC but not warranting any attention for a primarily uninhabited region. Im not sure how google earths zoom function works, but the thing that makes me believe it isnt an abberation is how it blacks out as you zoom in - if it was I think it would just grab texture from the nearby zones or just never refine the image as you zoomed. idk, shits weird, you could try sending them an email and asking. theyre official response would probably give you a good idea of whether or not theyre covering anything area 51esque up

Yeah, there is some interesting info/theories regarding CIA/Ta*i$7oc involvement with the 60s hippy culture and music scene. CIA was embedded heavily in Laurel Canyon, which was sort of the hub of the 60s music world (and of course where the Manson family prowled). Dave McGowan has written a lot about this.

Vid related + youtu.be/o2GjY8DN-7I

atmospheric not hemispheric

have to get some sleep, Ill check this in the morn. This is pretty interesting, ill investigate further and start a thread this friday evening>>7990844

i guess i have to investigate this GATE shit now. I was put in the program as a kid and had a near death drowning experience in the ocean. swallowed a shitload of water and got thrown around and blacked out. dad carried me out and I woke up on the beach a few moments later. the weird thing is my dad was hardly around when I was a kid. i forgot about that whole day until i read this thread

Switched VPN again? God damn your roleplaying garbage is thin as fuck

what no. is it just a bullshit theory?

you should be careful believing most of that stuff, it stems from Helena Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society.

The reading list I compiled for myself if you're interested is in this order (by chronology):

These people were all essentially satanists, luciferians, alumbrados, illuminati, jesuits, hollow earth believers, early alien contactees, esoterisists. The Theosophical society is still around today, they support the UN in outreach, some World Health Organisation shit, it's called the Lucis Trust I believe.

This in some ways was the foundational roots of the Thule Society which lead to the formation or subversion? of the National Socialists in Germany.

This is probably a rabbit hole not worth pursuing, just replying because it's somewhat related to the Antarctica shit we're talking about. (Blavatsky claimed to be in contact with Immortal Beings called the Masters who lived in giant underground cities and spoke to her telepathically and through automatic writing, and that her books are basically their words not hers) She did spend a good portion of her life travelling to India and the Middle East, but I personally suspect it's all bullshit.

I was in G&T (what they called it here in aus), and I recently was involved in a motorcycle accident, I remember locking up the brakes coming too fast into the corner and the next thing I know I'm lying in a ditch with a lacerated spleen. My father, who was ahead of me, said he rode back and found me standing up and trying to lift the bike back up, which I honestly cannot remember. I probably would have died if an off duty paramedic hadn't have been riding his bicycle past, in a very remote area too.

just send google maps a feedback request, you can do it on the very very bottom black sliver on the right side it says "Send Feedback" to the right of "Terms". LIke I said Ill start a thread friday evening when Im finally free, Ill keep it as /x/ free as possible and include as much info as possible, see if any anons can gather any info. Ill duplicate it on halfchan and see if anything intriguing crops up there too

just sent* not send

it's not google maps it's ArcGIS, Polar Geospatial Centre and the company is ESRI. Map was last modified February this year, posted a link to it here:

actually this is pretty weird, on the google maps version you have this white flash, on the ESRI maps you have this odd looking white triangle section.

The second flash corresponds to the black triangle from before.

I'd like everybody to actually read these and decide for yourself if they look legit or not. They (or maybe one person) has been doing this for months. It's really fucking shitty

Can't have a thread on anything vaguely "conspiracy" any longer without it showing up

Uh, yeah, how many times did I mention I was talking about The Secret Doctrine. It's at the top of the first post of those greentexts.

Hollow Earth theory, and Hyperborea. Also the Coming Race book you mentioned. This is something Hitler and the Nazis considered. It coincides with the Arctic bases, where the supposed entrances to the inner earth are, hence Byrd's expedition where he got BTFO by probably Imperial Nazis.

I'm sure the Theosophical society has been taken over, no doubt, (((they've))) had plenty of time to do that. That does not in any way discredit a book written before the existence of the nazi party.

It is directly related to Aryan history, therefore it is important, even if it turns out to not be true.

Fucking bullshit. Explain why they fought him for so long, and why they always viewed him with disdain. Explain why the traitors of July '44 were al aristocrats. No, the fact is they fought himharder than even the communists. GTFO.

This, at least, is partially true, although it wasn't the "Prussian aristocracy", but a small, mostly Jewish clique (yes, really) surrounding the Foreig Ministry.

Get a grip, this is Hitler 101.

I wouldn't say "complete" - after WW2 people were tired of war and everything military -, but I agree, there was a huge mutual influence.

Satanism - yes, partially, but what have Aztecs to do with it?

Don't get carried away. Yes, he was a communist, but his work on character and body armoring is sound (and VERY effective!). Check out his 4th generation pupil Jack Willis (RIP, my man). His synthezised work is extremely valuable to anyone lookinf for de-amoring (which should be everybody).

idk why you're trying to derail, that is the only post I have made on the subject.

last post. unless these mapping services all just so happen to accidentally use all the same images taken from a single satellite at one time and just so happen to have not updated their images since that one image was taken then this isnt an abberation unless there is some sort of extremely consistent and abnormal phenomenon in only that particular area of the south pole which is extremely extremely unlikely
so basically theres something there unless they all accidentally coordinated and everything just happened to fall together correctly for this to accidentally happen
i find it pretty hard to believe it wasnt intentional but dont know what theyd try to cover up with it. I also think itd be interesting to see if there are any comparable chinese or russian mapping services as they most likely wont censor it and it may lend more credibility to the idea that only one satellite is snapping photos of the south pole and there just so happened to be a weird as fuck abberation that popped up that one time and it hasnt been updated since

Here'a a link of a guy that was looking at Antarctica in 2010

bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica36.htm

He brings up Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, Jr.
during operation highjump found liquid water in Antarctica at 38 degrees in a lake.

S 66.30000 E 100.80000

Algae Lake

The highest amount of blocks appear to occur mostly inside what was New Swabia.

Just one

jamal, out.

why would they name some hunk of nothing that?

Interesting

o shit

I'll throw my $.02 in here, which is just that…an opinion from someone who's read much of the archived GATE threads and seen many GATE comments in random threads since those megathreads went down.

I can understand why people think you GATErs think you are shills. You guys' posts share some common attributes and a similar tone, which would lead some to believe it's the same persons(s) samefagging or generated by some kind of shill template, or arises from some sort of agenda to force a meme.

ex: HOLY SHIT I HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE AND SEEM TO HAVE SOME SPOOPY MEMORIES FROM CHILDHOOD AND OMG I'M VERY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT LEARNING MORE AND ETC ETC.

All of these types of posts share a somewhat artificial-seeming over-the-top enthusiasm, along with a characteristic lack of any degree of skepticism. The posters always seem very willing to go "all-in" from the get-go.

However, I don't actually think you guys are shills….

I think your enthusiasm and lack of expected incredulity stems from a deep seeded need to feel "special". I say this because I know "gifted" kids well. I myself was in a "Gifted and Talented" program from 2nd grade through 9th grade. I'm in my late 30s, and it wasn't called GATE back then. At my school is was called "Bridges" but our activities were much the same as you GATErs describe. We kids assigned to this "gifted" classification often grow up feeling "different" or "special". Others have high expectations for us, and we develop high expectations for ourselves. But once we grow up and our world gets bigger than the small-stakes world of school, we find out that we're really not that special. Sure, many of us do well in university and become successful in our careers. But if you're "woke" (hue hue) enough to be hanging out on Holla Forums you probably have noticed that the BIG BAD WORLD is a hostile, complex, and deceptive environment, with nefarious plots and (((obscure obstacles))) that keep us all (except the chosenites and their accomplices) from exercising our will freely – we sense that the present is not what it should be, and the future is dark, since we detect that our natural agency is held in bondage by a (((cabal of motherfuckers)). That applies to everyone here, but I think those of us who were brought up being told we were "special" are more at risk of jumping head-first into anything that will restore that feeling of "specialness" because in the past that feeling was like a buoy in a sea of angst – the normal angst of adolescence. And now we're looking for another buoy in a greater existential angst – that of facing the challenges of a digging out of this kike New World Order mess that we are all in.

And so that predisposition has you grasping for this GATE shit…the implications of which seem to leave you with some desirable "special powers". You believers seem to think these powers have allowed you to cheat death somehow, and/or that you possess some natural intellectual or supernatural type attributes that are "special" enough for a powerful cabal to engage in this GATE conspiracy, with an end game to monitor, contain, and/or misuse these special attributes of yours.

I've long since come to terms with the fact that I'm not special. I'm a regular dude, and that's ok. So while I empathize with what I perceive to be going on regarding the GATEr phenomenon (and maybe I'm full of shit), I also see you guys as quite foolish. Not in the pejorative sense of the word; I mean to say that you guys seem to be fooling yourselves, going willingly on flights of fancy in seek of some bit of psychological reward. Because frankly the discussions around GATE are full of wild-eyed speculation, spoopy LARPing, and little in the way of sound logic or strong evidence.

I'm tired and rambling now, and I'll leave it at that.

nice effort-post but I just want to know whether or not they did any MKUltra shit to me, simple as that.

gate has a lot of good ideas about self reflection and meditation, however, they have no sources for what they claim. And it's always over the top
always something like

yeah, dropped.
Read it for entertainment and meditation tips, as they've got absolutely no proof for the crazy that they claim

GATEr here.
Very bizarre. To this day, I don't know if I really was to have died in that wave or not.

Why a conspiracy thread when that's the content of the entire board?

Originally Holla Forums was like that, but about a year or two ago the focus shifted to nationalism, race realism, the Jewish question and Trump. I wouldn't call Holla Forums today a conspiracy board.

The aztecs used shrooms for ritual sacrifice and suicide not spiritual enlightenment. Cia researchers did their best to suppress this knowledge

We don't actually know this. First, this could have been a phenomenon of their decadence period. Perhaps before they used it for more benign purposes. Second, although I'm against this kind of thing, ritual murders and shrooming for enlightenment doesn't have to be in oppositon per se. I assume you're familiar with Hancock's "War God"?

No need to invoke the spooks, the fact is that there simply is not much original material from the time of the Conquistadores.

webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4411

Bring an actual argument please instead of simply plugging some link.

From the History of the Indies of New Spain by Diego Duran page 407, "When the festivities had ended, Montezuma seated himself in the supreme place, the divine seat, the place of the gods and the war captives were brought out. All of them were sacrificed in honor of his coronation. A painful ceremony and it was a pathetic thing to see these wretches as victims of Montezuma. I had become as common among these people to sacrifice men on feast days as it is for us to kill lambs or cattle in the slaughterhouse. I am not exaggerating. There were days in which 2000, 3000, 5000, or 8000 men were sacrificed. Their flesh was eaten and the banquet was prepared with it after the heart had been offered to the devil. When the sacrifice was finished and the steps to the courtyard were bathed in human blood everyone went to eat raw mushrooms. With this food they went out of their minds and were in a worse state than if they had drunk a great quantity of wine. They became so inebriated and witless that many of them took their lives with their own hands. Under the strong influence of these mushrooms they saw visions and had revelations about the future since the devil spoke to them in their drunken madness."

Toribio de Benavente Motolinia "They had another way of getting drunk that made them crueler. It was with certain fungi or small mushrooms of which there are such in this land as in Castille. But those of this land are of such quality that when eaten raw and being so bitter they drink after taking them and are eaten with a bit of honey. And in a little while they see thousands of visions especially snakes and they go out of their senses. Their legs and body appear full of worms eating them alive and thus half raving they leave they house wanting someone to kill them…It sometimes happened that they would hang themselves and they were also crueler toward others. With this mushroom called Teonanacatl in their language which means "flesh of the god or devil" which they worship and in this way with this bitter delicacy that they communed with their cruel god"

R. Gordon Wasson was the minister of propaganda for JP Morgan, friends with Edward Bernays "father of propaganda", member of the CFR & Century Club. Based on all the evidence it looks like CIA spinmaster Wasson obfuscated the Aztec religion & used the Florentine Codex as guidebook for the 1960's to debauch the youth. The original informant reports of Bernardino de Sahagún tell of hedonism eerily similar to hippy behavior. For more on this check out the link, John Allegro's The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross, and also Jan Irvin's work.

(check)
Thanks, good info. Shrooms are definitely interesting… I never had bad trips, but in the context of sacrifices it's easy to see how such horrific visions could develop.

I might ask here since I suspect that most of you know about meditation
what are some legit good pages or books about the topic?

Something I usually do is get in bed, close my eyes and concentrate hard about something (usually my breathing) until I feel kinda strange but relaxed. My mind goes literally blank for a moment. I can maintain it for a little, less than a minute I think, and then I go back into 'normal'. I've practiced this for 1 week and it's getting easier, but I suspect that I'm not actually meditating.

I ask this because eastern philosophy and 'secular' spirituality is filled with new age shit.

You're doing it right. Keep going until your whole life is in that blank state

picture yourself sitting in frozen ice cave where infinite warmth comes up from inside your stomach.

alternatively you could imagine being on top of a mountain and focusing on the distant point where the sky meets the horizon, bringing that vanishing point closer to you.

You are going to be entering potentially irreparable damage territory if you start following lights or voices, or if you try to do dumb shit like leaving your body or flying before you can fully control it.

I think what is going on here mentally is that you're forcing a hard reset of useless pathways. By forcing your brain to repeat mundane thoughts it overwrites non-essential parts of your personality which are negative or useless (from it's point of view, computationally inefficient, like depression or addiction). Good if you're a loser or drug addict I guess, probably fairly dangerous for most people because they eventually think they are in contact with some higher force and start to go batshit insane. (See our discussion on Theosophy higher up in this thread).

Historically the people doing this were already fully convinced of their religious bias and it lead them to be fanatics in whatever mumbo jumbo cult they followed. Unluckily for the past 200 years the modern westerners doing this are just chasing a spiritual high, and are destroying their minds by (1) cheating with shortcuts (2) accelerating the process which should take years, compressing it into months or days (3) don't believe in anything, so they end up inventing some terrible satanic tier cringe shit to explain their hallucinations and altered state.

If you wait another decade, I'm sure neuroscientists will get their shit together and make alpha wave gadgets you can put on your head to reduce stress and tension and re-invigorate the brain, without the disassociate or 'demon possession' risk of the past when you had to grope around in the dark manually.

I use meditation to lucid dream myself into all kinds of situations where I am fully in control of the dream. It's purely for entertainment, long chase sequences, solving a mystery, sex dreams, it just feels like virtual reality. Once you can control it you can slip into it fairly quickly, 5-10 minutes. There is no edge to the dream world unless you start looking for it, which is something I would never suggest you do. Whatever the space I'm occupying in my head is, I assume it's also existing somewhere else because it's generated with a lot of detail and in real time, and I doubt I have the memory capacity to store 10 city blocks worth of information inside my head all at once. Probably what's going on here is I'm tapping into and using some of the web that connects reality, presumably a lot of other people are doing this shit also, and eventually we will have the technology to go there without having to connect the manual way. In which case there's probably other alien things there already, and you don't want to fuck around with stuff you don't understand. My private world is my own and I've never felt intrusion, anyone watching, or attempting to get inside. I can exit in less than a second and come back to full wakefulness.

What the religious meditation people do is they look for something else inside this world. Rather than creating their own thing, probably because hurdur no imagination sucking godsdick, they are always drawn like moths to a flame towards some distant light. I've read it described as a red light, sometimes a white light. Anyway, that's starting the road towards hell, because who the fuck knows what this place is and who else is using it. It's obvious to me that these idiots are being groomed (not for their own benefit) by some other intelligence.

If I had to classify our human level intelligence in one word I would use deception. We are really adapted to deceive each other. If this is a universal truth, then encountering other intelligences just means you're now rolling the dice on who is better at deception. Is it going to be some monk in Tibet who has never grabbed a pussy or rubbed one out? Is it going to be some monk in 15th century France who is covered in cow shit and shaves a yarmulke into his head? Is it going to be some burned out hippy downing peyote in 1960s America? Is it going to be some naked guy with an armadillo bone through his dick in 8th century Brazil?

Pretty sure I could convince every one of these idiots to believe whatever I wanted and all I am is just slightly ahead in time of them with the same biology and motivations. The consequences of something else doing this, for nefarious or insidious purposes, explains why this shit was suppressed and is in the realm of 'woo woo' today and not really studied by serious sciences.

It works, invent your own world, don't go looking in places you don't control. Do the practice exercises I gave you until it clicks.

Interesting post, thank you.

The technology will come, but I'm completely against it. It will be another step to bio-mechanical enslavement, to VR in the service of the NWO. I prefer the longer, harder, but organic and autonomous route.

I think he was being sarcastic. I'm pretty sure that kike Robert Groden is his real handler.

Those are for training…

Fuck's sake man, I was in those threads. Try your entire goddamn life being the rabbit hole.
Half the time at this point I can't tell whether everything is going crazy around me, or I'm the one going nuts.

A little from column A, a little from Column B.

Newtown and the SH psy-op is pure evil. . They were so in your face about it, flashing occult signs and symbols. Wouldn't fly today, people pay attention now and recognize the fingerprints of a hoax.

Double trips for Truth. Checked and blessed.

Thanks for all the info, I was just able to check them now.
I just want to meditate because I think it well help me to be more relaxed and have more energy through the day. I've heard that meditating for 1 hour (or sleeping through it) makes you feel like you've rested for several more. I'm currently feeling super sleepy, tired and not efficient at all. I really don't want to drink caffeine to keep myself awake since 1) It makes my stomach way too acid and 2) It's an addiction.

I never thought of the spiritual pursuit in that way, but I guess you might be right, you can't replace years and years of dedicated practice to a few months of dicking around and feeling like you've connected to the primal energy of the Universe.

I'll follow your instructions and see how things go. I wish you could recommend me some material about this, because it's interesting, but posts in 8ch can only have a portion of all that you know.

Wait, NK is very much not a failed state, because in NK there is way to much state left NK to be a failed state.

Central African Republic is a failed state.

👽
Ayy lmao

This is fucking horrifying

I get some weird urge to look away from your post as I soon as I see the first word. 10 seconds max so far.

Possibly the gayest shit I've seen all year. This is special snowflake syndrome for Holla Forums.

I don't buy it. The AI would have to:

Also, a construction worker/contractor I can tell you the tolerances of electrical equipment/wire/sockets/etc are NOT science or lab grade. There's no way, just through careful measurement of resistance in wires that what you proposed could ever be achievable.

Give your brain some credit, your subconscious hums along constantly processing, sorting, making connections, etc. For example, It's not Uncle Sam making you think about buying a used car, it's you subconsciously realizing your current car is about to kick the bucket.

However I bet your mobile phone can use acoustics to map a room and those in it, analyze their voices, translate foreign conversations, pick up keywords, analyze network traffic, whatever it needs to do.

You're onto something with the idea that the government uses vast amounts of metadata, but they don't use it ALL at the same time. They devote a massive amount of computing to smaller tasks to totally suss out a situation.

I'd argue that Holla Forums is still as much of a conspiracy thread as it ever was, Holla Forums is just busier now with more conspiracies, so a sort of natural streamlining process happened, regional general threads, this thread, etc.

*conspiracy board

Concord airplanes were sabotaged by jewish airplane companies because it would outcompete them all.

Concord was the fastest and safest passenger jets, and somehow the jews managed to ruin it all.

The Concorde which crashed in Paris took off down wind, overloaded and with the centre of gravity on its aft limit. During previous maintenance Air France neglected to add a part of the undercarriage and that allowed the port maingear bogie to skew off nominal when the tyre burst. That's why it ran off the runway and toward an aeroplane carrying the president of France. The crew elected to rotate despite insufficient airspeed.

All that was covered up by the politicised French accident investigation bureau who instead blamed a dodgy repair to a DC10 for leaving debris on the runway. Air France leapt at the chance to stop operating a type it never made money on and Airbus (also French controlled) obligingly withdrew their design authority to ensure AF's arch rival, BA (who were making money from it) couldn't operate Concorde either.

My own pet conspiracy theory:
In late 1941, with the US still refusing to be drawn into active participation in WW2, a British diplomat had a quite chat with his Japanese counterpart about how wonderfully relaxed things were in Hawaii on Sunday mornings.

(wasted)
Yeah, user. Interdimensional super beings were imprisoned in human bodies by the jews (who are actually aliens) and several of them post on Holla Forums. DMT told me.

WE WUZ GODS

Concorde/SST was a magnificent aircraft. Real pity.

Where is another place one can go for all of this sort of information?

WTC7 won't go away

Kill yourself, monkey lover.

The military hides that one. Look up the Hutchinson Effect. Leaf government just seized his shit, like with Tesla.

Webdriver torso?

bibliotecapleyades.net/

obviously don't believe everything you read

The bomb tech vet and now RCMP guy is the real hero. Vickers was given an ambassadorship to play along. He warned them about that front door being unlocked for smokers. Harper apparently shit his pants

Seth also missed his 9/11 flight directly to his WTC office because he was (((hung over.)))

I didn't learn meme magic from a book, I learned in from (((George Burns))) and JFK.

See, George was always shilling for his 100th birthday. He made it, barely.

JFK was similarly memeing his moon shot.

Shrooms just amplify what is already there.

Agree, although that seems to be true for any drug. Even weed doesn't cause laziness and stupidity per se, although it can certainly amplify to a great degree any inborn tendency towards these vices.

But it's a fact. You need to learn to differentiate between conscious politics and basic mammalian psychology. Not being able to do that makes you highly manipulable.

JFK faked his assassination, just like Lincoln. The entire international space program is a joke. Actornauts in swimming pools goofing around.

It's all a Freemason puppet show. Our history is full of events that were hoaxed. Just like the sham of democracy, where you get to pick either Freemason A or Freemason B.

The theatre has a tradition of men playing the female roles. I think many of the females we see on TV are Trans, and have been for ages. That includes politicians.

War is solely to cull and subjugate people with contrived conflicts. There is no conflict at the top. Hitler served nine months of a five year prison sentence for high treason. Think about that. Germany was in turmoil, and this guy gets out in nine months for high treason, with the revolutionary book he was allowed to write!

They lie all the time. Every hero you can point to on the electric Jew is a con man that will lead you to death.

I believe in gangstalking bc it has/is happened/happening to me. Everyone thinks I'm LARPing or crazy, tho. fml

I believe the catholic church was taken over by the occult.