Middle-East oil meme

How much is oil responsible for the shit going on in all these middle-east countries? I remember bringing this up many years ago, and then people laughed at me because it wasn't about oil, but about terrorism.

Did time prove me right, considering all the lies about why we went to war? Are all the countries we're fucking with rich in oil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Awt9r4VnDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vXVESLmM9ac
youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_oil_bourse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good goy.

No fucking shit

I dunno what to belief though. I'm asking for 8ch to educate me so I can give people some facts if I ever talk about the topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Awt9r4VnDzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=vXVESLmM9ac

youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs

Oil is a factor, but it's being overemphasized to distract from the fact that goyim are sent to the middle east to die for Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

The whole war in Syria is about running an oil pipeline across the mid east to make Russia irrelevent

Sage faggot.

Go get spoonfed somewhere else with you shit thread faggot.

You can't even into english nigger

It's not oil directly. It's OPEC's cooperation in pricing oil in US dollars exclusively. This makes the dollar the default reserve currency (savings account currency) for the world because you can always buy oil with it. Having the dollars as the reserve currency permits the US to tax the entire world through inflation. Whenever it prints money it devalues the world's savings and increases value of US holdings. It works exactly like a trbiute. This is the backbone of the American Empire. Anyone who challenges this system is destroyed with our military. Our military is funded by our reserve-currency-taxation scheme.

That's right goy! Eliminating an enemy of Israel and ally of Iran plays absolutely no role!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

Only a little.

there's a thread for retards like you on the first page right now

Oh wow, shit. I never thought about oil from the point-of-view of keeping the USD strong.

I was first taught about this tribute system by my West Point economics professor. He was brilliant. Once you get that it is a tribute then the use of military force makes sense from perspective of preserving the empire.

But it also has to do with kikes. If it were as simple as that, we would just work on befriending leaders like Assad and Saddam Hussein. There is no reason to destabilize the entire region constantly for stuff in your post. The only reason behind that is the kikes.

The Ukraine revolution and syrian war happened almost at the same time and both cut russia off at strategic positions. Stop being a fucking faggot retard

Except American foreign policy in the middle east now works against that goal.

Do you have any books to recommend about the subject, or something to help me get a grip on our interventionism?

I'd do this myself, but there's so much garbage and misinformation out there, that I don't even know where to start.

100%.

This shit started in the 70's with oil.
We must be on a very, very leaky boat.

Ryan Dawson has a lot of interesting jew-wise videos on the topic. Just ignore the muh Palestine

So you think weakening Israel's rivals so they can maintain regional military dominance does not play a role at all?

What's your point?
There are many factors at play.
-oil, gas
-petrodollar
-OPEC control
-pipeline
-central banks
-Israeli lebensraum
-rapefugees for the destruction of Europe
-powder keg for WW3
-surrounding Russia geopolitically
-Suez canal
-ancient relics
-heroin road from Afghanistan
-proxy wars for exhausting superpowers

They are not mutually exclusive..

I provided ample evidence that the foreign policy of the USA is largely dictated by Israel. I even provided evidence specifically regarding the Zionist's hatred for Syria under Assad. You're clearly a shill.

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

when you have "freedom fighters" knocking on your door its a bit hard to make use of that vault full of gold & silver.

OP asked:

user replied:

You must have a terrible grasp on the English language.

This. there's a reason alternative energy resources are not really researched and nuclear is demonized.

This is also why we gave relatively so few fucks about Iran till the 2000s; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_oil_bourse . This is also why the Russians are considered a threat to an extent; they don't like the Petrodollar but have the same second problem that china does. China… Is murky for two reasons. One is the fact they hold so much USD in Tbills that any move to devalue the currency would be utterly retarded. Second is they know that the US can be as energy dependent as them.

Iv'e pondered the spin up (and down) of tar sands and the role it may have had in stabilizing the economy. A lot of instability in the world was around what the USD was actually worth along with the sandkikes robbing us blind at the oil prices of the time, and some of that was a perception of how dependent we really were on the rest of the world. The spinup of tar sands showed "Fuck you, we can handle shit on our own if you want to play this 100$/barrel game, bunker down and let you deal with your own shit." note this theory also makes the fact we helped ISIS that more fucked up, there's a difference between letting people stew in their own shit and throwing your own in the pot.