Islamic state will lash out for fall of Mosul

As we all know ISIS is about to lose Mosul to a large coalition offensive. They are also counterattacking in the south near Kirkruk and at the Jordanian border near Rutbah. Jordan might now invade this part of Iraq and Iraqi forces are being diverted from Mosul to help out in Kirkruk where tons of damage has been inflicted by a raiding Islamic State group.

Now the Mosul offensive has been anticipated for awhile now. Islamic State has basically stated that if Mosul falls there will be a major attack in Europe (as propaganda/revenge). Just something to keep in mind for European based Anons. They had a coherent counterattack in Iraq and clearly had the ability to carry out the Paris Attacks and the Nice attack so I anticipate they are not lying.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pa2aP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also

Don't you know that ISIS as wells as Nusra are Israeli-linked?

Iraq is breaking free of US ZOG influence in attacking Mosul. They don't want to live with ISIS on their doorstep. The influence is till there though. You can see (((certain groups))) clearly not committed to this attack. They've even let open a corridor for ISIS fighters to flee from.

Paris will go up in smoke again.

The Mosul offensive ground to a dead halt within hours of it starting and the varied factions involved, Iraqi Shia/Sunni, Kurds, and Turks are all about to fire on each other as much as they'd fire on ISIS

They might as well do it, the only remotely good guys here are Iraqi Shi'ites.

Yah the US was trying to get ISIS to flee Mosul and go fight in Syria, joke was on them though they attacked the Kurdish oil town instead and in Southern Iraq.

Nusra is Israeli linked, but ISIS is more Turkish/NATO power vaccum linked I feel because Erogan was using them as a proxy to genocide the Kurds/excuse to invade and it kinda grew into this insane Frankenstein. Dont get me wrong, that ISIS enclave in South Syria near Israel is probably led by Israeli intel and a few other commanders in Syria are taking orders from the Mossad near Homs and Aleppo, but ISIS in Iraq is more of a organic creation and locally supported.

ISIS's main problem is the Air Forces bombing them. They like to operate during Sandstorms and have a lot of local support. They seem to know when they are danger of being bombed though and do raid type attacks and ambushes, avoiding massed formation battles similar to Kobani.

ISIS are still the same movement, and as a movement, they're being propped up by Israel, not just in Syria. Certainly NATO (especially Turkey and the US) and the Saudis have their hands in deep.

Russia are dealing a heavy blow to ISIS with their airstrikes (ours probably aren't even targeting them). I think we're seeing Iraq starting to break away from the US and move into the Russian/Syrian/Iranian camp with this attack. However, the Kurds aren't into it, nor are the Turks. The whole things are shitshow with a tangles mess of alliances who trying to work out where the loyalties of separate groups lie can be tricky.

The US only airstrikes ISIS when they are trying to corral them somewhere else. Basically saying: hey this area offlimits, but go to area x and we wont bomb you.

And?

Pretty much, they do need direction.

It'll be interesting to see what the Iraqi government do in the near future. If they move into the same camp as Syria/Russia/Iran then expect some more 'rebels'. This is already happening somewhat, I remember reading something a while back about how the Sunnis were supposedly getting pissed off by the Shi'ite government.

Source?

The best I can find.

archive.is/pa2aP

Thanks.

I love how on every other thread they are basically mossad and then it's back to "islamic state" again depending on what kind of PR, good or bad, OP is pushing

Who cares, those cia-niggers already said they're going to attack europe a hundred times already.

Those sandniggers are trained and equipped by CIA (and US special forces), and work with mossad, or at least towards a common goal. You'll notice they never, ever attack Israel.

I doubt a terror attack will cause more damage than rapefugees already do every day.

Don't they do this every week or so?

Holy fuck.

Why aren't the French doing anything to stop this from getting worse?

At this point, Islamic State bombing a train in Paris might do more good than bad. They'd end up killing a bunch of niggers and Muslims, and maybe even a kike or two. We all know that there aren't actually any French people still in Paris in [CURRENT YEAR].

Didn't they announce attacks in Britain just recently?

ISIS is fucked in Iraq and king nigger will do anything to take credit for beating ISIS in iraq before his office time runs out.
while on the other hand the US is spilling sphaggeti all over syria,
and they really need something to weaken Assad. thats why the main goal now is
pushing ISIS out of iraq to syria.

Iraq campaign is over, the only fighting will occur when US backed militias attempt a coup against the Iran backed armies.
And since we all know that that crazy bitch will win elections, were looking at another gulf war episode

One accidental US airstrike on Iraqi forces coming right up

yes they will
if mosul falls then the Israeli Special Intelligence Service is pushed out of Iraq and has no other option than to devot its resources towards Assad and Aleppo.
ISIS is a CIA and MOSSAD created entity, but it seems that they have lost direct control over it for the time being.
Now it serves more as a boogey man than anything else.
It failed in its original purpose of taking out Assad and giving ZOG a pretext to invade Syria.
Now its just an excuse to keep US assets in the middle east

I also strongly encourage everyone to check out the Syrian General thread. God info and discussion to be had there.
except the butthurt turkroaches that shit up the thread for a good 50 posts

Wew, Paris has been thoroughly niggered.

most french dont (want to) care, and those who do go at it a bit to radically and intoo small numbers.

Tell us how ISIS took Mosul, as the story I reckon are true don't rime with your story?

Whats up with Mosul dam?

pls bust
pls bust
pls bust

Obongo is shipping isis (dash) into the west as fast as he can, that's his plane to defeat them in the middle east.

He cant even call them isis like the rest of the world

They're done for now. On their last legs. Rats looking for holes to hide in now. The shitskins who write their shit aren't even in the area.