What will a Trump era look like compared to the era of Bush and Obama?

George W. Bush's presidency was largely defined by 9/11, the subsequent creation of a police state (think of the Patriot Act, the Department of Homeland Security, the TSA, etc.) and the invasion of Iraq. Under Obama, the police state was further expanded , the borders were thrown wide open, and Europe was flooded with millions of refugees due to interventions in Libya, Syria and Ukraine.

How do you guys think a Trump presidency will affect the US and the rest of the world? It'll be great to finally see some of our views represented by one of the most powerful political leaders in the world, but it also means the kike media will attack Trump ten times harder than they did during this election cycle. We might be put on the defensive like never seen before.

What kind of false flags could the kikes possibly have in store for us? If it becomes harder for the likes of Soros to control the US government, will they attempt to move their power base to other countries, like France or the UK? We know Trump isn't all that interested in overthrowing governments in the Middle East, but that doesn't mean the rest of NATO can't be tricked into doing the neocohens' dirty work.

Trump will be the swan song for this country.

The last chance.

Trump will take the kikes crashed economy, and rebuild it beyond any of our comprehensions. He paves the way for a new Conservative party, and more a militaristic America.

This isn't 40k. Trump is less militaristic than Bush, Obama, or Clinton.

And that's a good thing. The new America/Russia alliance will begin a glorious golden age of peace.

Total number of wars down by 66-75%. Possibly 100% if the US can enter into a grand alliance with Russia and China, and each nation can use their influence to put a halt to all armed conflict around the world (every nation on the Earth is under the influence of one or more of these powers).

With war exterminated, trade and production will flourish.

Most of that won't matter much because the Singularity will happen by the end of 2017, which will launch the world into a permanent golden age. Nation-states, and states in general will be made moot in the process.

Isn't that the reputedly beautiful song a swan sings just before it dies? Do you think the US is doomed even with a Trump presidency?

(checked)
I think Trump will do very well but unless he can change the mindset of a large chunk of the cucked and pozzed people then we will end up back at square one sooner than we would like.

Probably, once a WIP fence is erected and the border patrol uncucked, the crime rates will drop massively. Loads and loads of criminal niggers will get shot, because the population gets more and more immune to muh dindu nuffin, as the crime rates in police-patrolled areas go down. There will be an (((outcry))) on the part of niggers running with muh systematic persecution, but the way we can win the libshits over during the early Trump era is by making use of something that will be predictably true judging from how it was in the past. The outcry will be a reaction to the police cracking down on crime, with the claim that the police is cracking down on niggers. The ones doing the crying are - much like how it was/is with niggerlivesmatter - by the very same criminals that then turn the nigger districts into warzone-tier dangerous areas, as soon as the cops are driven out, should the police ever draw out of an area.

Sure, why not? I support the splitting up of the world into three impregnable superstates. For kicks, let's call them Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia. Make sure they really can't conquer each other.

Wrong. Trump is militaristic but not warring. He wants a strong military but to not have to use it.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

anti-slide bump

Depends on how hard those faggots make it for him.

They used to put people like you in asylums. Now they just let you wander the streets. Sad!

God dammit I just remembered that for the 240 years this country has existed we've been at war for about 223 years. I think it would be nice to stop being the world police for once.

WIN AFTER WIN AFTER WIN!
You are gonna get tired of winning.

He is a builder.
Hopefully he will revive some aesthetic reichy like stuff, only for modern Murrica, of course.
I'm German, but Germanbooness is a thing, too, and Americans, even though they occupy Germany and ruined the west, along with the Brits for defeating Germany, you're still your own people and should be proud of that.

1 ) Economic collapse and societal meltdown, massive riots by dindus when the EBT cards stops working.

2 ) State of emergency is declared.

3 ) Military rebellion and civil war.

4 ) Federals loses civil war to rebels.

5 ) Violent purges of many cultural-marxists.

6 ) Reorganization of society.

7 ) Trials and execution of significant traitors.

8 ) As people have access to the internets and electricity again, further large-scale redpilling as events from 1 ) to 3 ) comes to light.

(checked)
The Republic isn't coming back. Choosing the God Emperor as the first emperor means there's a chance the new Empire will at least be a golden one instead of a dystopian nightmare. In the golden Empire we get our robowaifus.

It will be great if Trump's hair can deflect bullets, because we all know what happens when someone bring change to this fucking world

The first 4 years will be a glorious march back up the ladder to prosperity and security. Conservative valjues once again promoted, and commies will be back in hiding. The next election will see the Emperor re-elected, as the bolsheviks will have nothing to offer, just some weak corrupt kike lover like they always have. The next 4 will be golden years, the beginning of a long age of peace and prosperity, even the democrats will be reformed, no longer leftist bastards, they will be like the southern democrats of old.

When Trump gets into office, the Federal Reserve will perform an unprecedented interest rate hike of 3% effective within 90 days, causing a stock market crash, as the cheap money bubble immediately dies. The media will spend absolutely no time concocting this crash as Trump's fault, using every propaganda trick in the book to imply Trump is at fault.

Leftists and cucks will jump on the narrative and attempt to convey some form of wrong-doing on Trump to try and get him impeached. Allegations will the thrown left and right as the establishment tries to rip Trump from the helm.

Trump will respond with a purge of cucks and leftists from the executive branch, which will cause the media to try and conflate this as tyranny. Trump will furthermore demand an audit of the Fed, with the media crying out "but that's never been done before! this is an outrage! Muh shekels!" as if there were something wrong with this.

If Trump can hold on during this period of turbulence until the 2018 midterms, then we will MAGA with no more interruptions. If he can't, then the country crashes, and the civil war begins.

that is too close to reddit spacing for me to accept. I must reclaim my honor.

aesthetic and fashy

You're not reclaiming any honor any time soon bud.

His administration will be haphazard and reactionary. He's Bush Jr. with an ego and the next four years will be a fondly nostalgic throwback to the Reagan years.

Who do you think his creditors are?

Blood > mud

Aryan percentage over all other indicators. Trump might help unuck many whites, and under a more free Press we stand a good chance to make all whites go full 1488.

Tbh the most important time for pol is ahead, not behind the election. We gotta take the next 8 years to meme leftist thought out of existence, and get a good deportation program going.

The Fed, as with everyone else in the world.

I have no idea how we could force the overton window far enough to the right to allow for the deportation of shitskins that are American citizens. If we cannot we're already doomed when you look at demographics under 18. Whether Trump or Clinton wins I think war will be a necessity down the road.

War is Peace though

bumpity

My main expectation for a trump presidency would be an economic bloodletting. Our economy is propped up purely by jewish tricks at this point, and certain people will help it crumble sooner, rather than later, in order to teach the plebs a lesson for bucking their authority.