Phase 4-5-6

Alright you little shits i'm back.

You disappoint me.

I have given you the tools ,but time for another basic lesson.

The wikileaks/podesta threads are good but right now you're preaching to the choir. You need to get out and distribute and disseminate the information you find unless your efforts are for absolutely nothing.

Everyone knows the election is rigged, everyone knows the corruption. But if no one gets more involved especially normies they wont give two shits because trump is a "ebil raciz".

Now we have FBI bros releasing the undercover footage. This is a gold mine untouched.

Cont…

Cont.

Here is what I want everysingle one of you little shits to do.

Get on Facebook, Twatter, Tumblr, Instagram (With clips of videos), youtube, hell; even your university or highschool discussion chat rooms.

I want whatever hashtag yall come up with to be trending for weeks.If yall dont have accounts you better start making them.

I will be on and off today to answer questions and ill be more than happy to re-drop source materials to study and use as a guide.

Who the actual fuck are you

How about we wait until proff assange is alive and uncompromised instead of spread possible disinfo and killing our credibility in the process?

Sounds smarter to me.

Not to say I fully agree with op, but that line of reasoning is retarded, if it does come out that assange got taken, how would it undermine our credibility? If the (((alphabet agencies))) did disappear him it only adds to our cause

Good, wait till tomorrow when they'll release the information, as they said they would. Then do it.

Ur mum, listen to your parents and honour them, eat my boogers.

it'sCTR pretendng to beone of us.

This is of utmost importance.

Do NOT spread ANY wikileaks material from after the embassy was raided until we have confirmation Assange is uncompromised. Anyone advocating the contraty is either actively trying to sabotage our efforts or a complete retard.

Do not give in to CTR, play wise, trust but verify, NEVER EVER EVER SPREAD INFORMATION FROM WIKILEAKS UNTIL THEY PROVE THEY WERE NOT COMPROMISED SINCE THE RAID. ANYONE TRYING TO TELL YOU TO SPREAD INFO FROM AFTER THYAT EVENT IS CTR.

The left is trying to discredit Assange.

I hope he is alive. Either way we need as many voices to echo the messages so they cant shut all of us down.

Just a guy doing what i must

Good luck ever trying to convince anyone of the cause after people realize they have been receiving false infor from wikileaks after the raid.

Seriously, good fucking luck.

How dumb can you be?

muh pr, the post

get fucked kike, you and yours will hang. I will enjoy seeing you CTR fucks hang very very high for what you are doing.

like I said, if it does come out that assange was taken out, how is that a bad thing?

(((They))) are never going to admit that he suicided himself, so what's the danger in spreading info if it makes (((them))) look bad?

Shills have changed strategy.

Discredit wikileaks by co-oping our worries about Juilan.

Correct this, bitches!

come on goy

If yall want to play it safe and wait til tomorrow thats on yall. Im just giving direction nothing else.
If the fuckfaces at the CIA or even MI5 did do something it would help our cause but disinformation is a bitch.

Campaigning, Psyop, Media, Employer goals and objectives, ordering a fucking pizza. Its all Pr guy.

Whether or not people use Wikileaks info should just be used with caution.
we have the information before this schrodingers cat game with assange. yall can start by getting that spread since we know previous information was legitimate.

Because the info itself will then most likely be false.

Seriously, how hard it is to understand?

Assange DISAPPEARED> Hillary linking directly to Wikileaks> Wiki twitter acting strange as fuck.

>Alright you little shits I'm back
>my little minions! You have disappointed meeee

Go back to 4chan and suck a shotgun.

I've was there years ago when we made daddy dun'guf.

Yes you are either a shill concewrn trolling to make us spread unverifiable information to discredit us later, or a complete and utter moron.

What you can do is shut your fucking cock holster.

Either contribute to the thread or the fuck out of here shill.

exactly, regardless of how you feel about assange's current status should not affect how we spread the confirmed leaks.

So if it comes out that the new leaks are false, it proves that the (((US government))) silences those who critique it, further adding to our cause. In fact, the only way to not capitalize on this opportunity is to do nothing at all, much like you've suggested

Pretty much.

We can flip that into a story of its own. Even the normalfags know Hilary kills. This fits into the story. If something does happen we can create content with some people who did the Open Gates videos.

That was a wonderful fire

sage

You know what? You win, absolutely.

We should spread ALL info from wikileaks. Hell don't even read it, just paste the links everywhere.

Also make sure to NOT look for sources, it's even better if the information makes no sense and aliens are involved. We should 100% do it, spread it especialy to Trump and assure him it's 100% legit info he can spread to every single one of the voters. So if it comes to confirmation that wikileaks was compromised he will lose voters and people spreading info like us will be utterly discredited as moronic loonies.

win-win ami right?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING SHILLS.

Why are you getting so angry user, I'm just trying to have a discussion with you

Because shills like you are scum.

Thats not what he said.

No one said that we just throw everything out there.

Its part of credibility circumstance. You thinks its important to wait til tomorrow.
A single day to wait is a drop in the bucket.

Im sure everyone can wait a day before creating content and trending news.

He is just saying that have some faith that it isnt comprimised and hopefully it holds true til tomorrow.

Sounds like youre the shill at this point derailing the thread'

The siutuation is clear. Information coming from wikileaks afte the raid is NOT trustworthy until we hear from Assange, and that's final.

Then wait for assange.

What you can do is post and spread information from before the situation of not knowing if he is ok or not.

It is too much to risk, mistakes like this could cost us MANY votes. You are doing a disservice by saying people should spread info right now. We should wait until assange is proven alive and uncompromised before we spreadf any info coming from wikileaks twitter. It'sd been proven in the previous e-mails that taking over wikileaks and spreadig false info to discredit the previous legit info the normies have and blaming wiki and us as russia hackers is exactly what HCC would do.

We can see right troug you, CTR.

Okay that's fine user, we all don't have to agree 100% of the time I appreciate your concern and I'll take it into account.

What do you propose we do next user?"

I have no problem from spreading info from prior to the raid. However as i said, make clear wikileaks is "under probation' right now, wheter you like it or not.

I REPEAT, DO NOT SPREAD INFORMATION FROM WIKILEAKS FROM AFTER THE RAID. IT'S STUPID AND DANGEROUS, NOT NOLY TO US BUT TO TRUMP AS WELL, THATS EXACTLY WHAT HCC WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO.

What we have at the moment is a video series being published and uploaded onto youtube and other sites is the voter fraud videos from the hilary campaign.

As they come out we need people on that to pull clips and sound bytes without editing.
As well as getting the videos plays as much as possible all the way down the your local news stations

I agreed with you guy. Chill.

Why are you arguing with us? I fully agree with you

Because you have to make it clear Wikileaks is possibly compromised.

If anons start mixing prior mto the raid with info after the raid tha is likely compromised it would invalidate the whole thing to people paying attention to this stuff who are not channers.

okay, you make a good point

Back onto the post.

Get even your families to spread the videos at least until we know Assange is alive

Thanks, glad we could settle this in a civil manner.

Look, i like assange and hope he's alright, but the fact is, we need to be smart in regards to this stuff, our enemies will stoop to any low to fuck us.

Our job, is to not let them

A beter question i would ask is:

WTF is brit/pol/ doing?} Why aren't they near the embassy helping or trying to find out what is going on?

Fucking britcuks asked for help with brexit and everyone gladly helped, now that we need THEM they won't bother even leaving their apartments.

Not your personal army faggot.
And hang yourself for that copy paste reddit formatting.

What's the update on Assange?

This is an anonymous board, fuck-knuckles. No one knows who anyone is. Some of us could be famous in theory, but how would you know?

We don't speak nigger here.

Texan ya fuckn yankee