Best Mein Kampf Translations?

I heard the Stalag was good, is their any other translations I should keep on eye out?

This is fucking basic knowledge here, go back to >>>/cuckchan/

Stalag is the only authoritative version.

Was the manga version ever fully translated?

Anything before 1945. Usually I would say lurk moar faggot, but there hasn't been much NatSoc conversation on this board since the election.

Nobody cares about your shit topic just because you posted an anime girl. Why do you cuckchan shitfaggots keep coming here?

From everything I've heard, the Ford translation is accurate. That's the one I read and I didn't see anything (((wrong))) with it. Also, you killed a thread for this.

Assuming Trump hasn't entirely ruined Holla Forums culture, I really hope NatSoc makes a solid comeback post-election.

You may think you can get away with acting like us, but we can still see you, cuckchanners.

It should. We're pretty much an operations board until the election, we'll see more discussion after it's done.

Checked.

I'd like to see more NatSoc that's free from Hitler idolization and German cultural appropriation. It's silly to call yourself a Nationalist while doing nothing but look at some other nation that's not your own. American Nationalism isn't the same as German Nationalism by the intrinsic property of being about America, not Germany. Hitler was a pretty cool guy, but he was a German Nationalist who devoted everything he did for Germans – not some ambiguous "white race" that somehow includes English and Americans and anybody else with pale skin.

The same thing needs to be said about French Nationalism, and British Nationalism. Nationalism is opposed to globalism, and it's virtue lies in cultural distinctness.

King James translation obv

Either Ford or Stalag.

I can only imagine what a Scotfield translation of Mein Kampf would look like.

Hitler would probably be an anti-christ figure created by god so that Isreal can exist or something.

Try the Weeb translation.

Well Said. There needs to be a balance. I'm a British Nationalist, so naturally I focus on British cultural identity. There's nothing wrong with defending Hitler and the NatSocs, you just need to make sure you don't focus obsessively on it and let it become LARPing. We can admire him and his struggle, but that does not mean we should worship him.

The 'white race' is very ambiguous. Brits sometimes get shit here for not wanting other whites like Poles to invade our country. Americans don't really understand that unlike them, we're not mutts made up of all kinds of whites, but we have our own distinct Anglo-Celtic identity, which we want to defend against all outsiders.

No, the Stalag edition is your best and only choice. If you don't wanna read that one then have fun reading a cucked translation with footnotes at the bottom of every page and mistranslations to remind you how evil Hitler was.

You're objectively wrong and subjectively retarded.

We are a melting pot and we are culturally divided though.

Nationhood requires racial homogeneity of a state.

The USA is a federalist state, nothing more. You are not a nation (neither are Sweden, UK, France, Germany, Austria, Brazil, etc.)

A nation grows from a people. Racial homogeneity must exceed 95% in order to even begin being considered for nationhood.

Just learn German and read it in original.

Kind of off-topic, but I like collecting coins and I'd like to get a coin from 1930's Germany. Is there anything I should be on the look-out for, from people who have purchased coins/fell for fraud?

Congrats, you're completely brainwashed by marxist propaganda. What the fuck is going on? Haven't been here in a couple months and people are acting retarded.

The very idea of "white" in the US is as a direct result of the aforementioned melting pot. People come from other places all over Europe (most of which have a much deeper history than the US itself) and they arrive either in search of opportunity in the form of wealth, freedom or something new and then get assimilated into being "white". It's built on opportunists who left their nation instead of standing with it. Now don't get me wrong I respect a lot of things about colonists and settlers, but in reality the idea that the US is some culturally rich and eternal state is a complete joke. We're a damn colony built on enlightenment ideas (((where it all begins))) that sees itself above Europe, the homeland. When in fact we're just a cancerous and opportunistic off shoot of the enlightenment. Sure the idea of a "white" US is better than what it is now, but I don't strive for better, but rather an absolute, the homeland.

Attack on Juden

(checked)

Dugdale is the only legit one without (((modifications))) and (((added text))), but don't tell anyone

read the original German version

I found a complete translation once, it was quite good. It was made by one of those underground nazi editorials.
[/spoiler]It was in spanish though[spoiler]

iirc maximum percentage of Whites in the US only approached 85% a century ago. Individual states may apply for nationhood (the German fortress of Montana, the Dakotas, and Iowa) but in no way can the entire country be seen as such.

Moar

cuckchan pls go