Scott Adams says he will tell us how Trump can with the election now!

Scott Adams says he will tell us how Trump can with the election now!

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/790200695718764545

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jPfjJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've had the impression that he genuinely supports Trump since the James O'Keefe videos came out, even though he hasn't explicitly said it. (Though Scott Adams endorsing someone explicitly can mean the opposite).

Anyone else had this feeling?

Kill yourself tripfag, your identity has nothing to do with the content of your post.

Do people really care about Scott Adams anymore? He already said Trump lost.

Nice going CTR, good derailment. $0.10 have been deposited in your nerd virgin account.

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

you both need to fucking kill yourselves.

Well he was one of the only (if not the only person) who's not right wing in any sense and predicted Trump would win the Primaries, so the man's worth listening to.

How do YOU do it?

I don't. I'm not a master persuader able to peer through the fog of the future and deduce information from threads that are shrouded in mysteries for the masses, faggot.

Scott's plan seems to go something like this:
1) Correctly predict Trump's rise using his persuasion skills.
2) Gather a large audience to his blog as a result (both pro and anti-Trump).
3) Mess with said audience by repeatedly changing positions, making strange statements/analogies, and claiming that reality isn't real and we're all in a computer simulation.
4) ???

Though at this point, I'm pretty sure that the "???" is actually "Elect Trump". Although Scott has always denied being a Trump supporter, his denial was always a very thinly veiled version of "I don't support Trump, it's just that he's the smartest best candidate with the best policies who is a genius".

Nowadays he seems to be actively trying to convert people into Trump supporters. It just doesn't look that way to us because Scott lives in California, and is therefore under the delusion that "normal" Americans are ultra-cucked - he believes, for example, that "racist" is still the absolute worst accusation possible, which is probably untrue anywhere else in the world at this point.

(As has been mentioned before, Scott acknowledges he's nowhere near as good at persuasion as Trump, but I think he's trying to help at this point.)

Scott has too big of an ego.

So did he tell us anything? When will he tell us? I'm not falling for bumpbait.

He at least TRIED to. OP's link is to a Periscope video, that interestingly ended early under mysterious circumstances. Scott then posted a "Part 2", that also apparently broke down as soon as he mentioned Project Veritas. I still can't get either of the videos to play.

Someone is trying to Shut It Down (tm)

Trump wins, he cites the times when he's predicted it and gets credibility and publicity.
Hillary wins, he cites the times when he's predicted it and gets credibility and publicity.

He gets to do what he likes to do, which is jabber about psychology and persuasion, and no matter what happens, he's been phrasing it so regardless of outcome, he'll end up having said so. All inaccuracies just fall to the wayside due to the turbulent nature of the election, and that has validity because he's been making mention of that point for months.

He's just applying the same things he's said Trump has been utilizing, leaving things just ambiguous enough so people see what they want to see and just solid enough so it doesn't come across and blatant flip-flopping to the average Joe. All with some hints to conditional events to excuse himself out of anything.

I think the main thing that sets him apart from Trump is that he's less upfront and more calculating and careful with what he says. The Don has a better intuition for how concretely he can make his point without getting backlash for carrying through with a lesser version of the initial idea.

You could say he's self-serving, but that's inevitable because you can't really separate the persuasion from the content. I think most of the interesting things he has to say come from the way he's been setting it up, anyway.

Did he really just take credit for DDoSing Twitter?
Is he crazy?

archive.is/jPfjJ

What fucking universe is this???

He's a self-promoting, fence-sitting hack that frequently changes his predictions so he'll look right no matter the outcome. His cucky advice doesn't mean shit.

Angry white men built this country. Angry white men know how to destroy it.

He's a childless John paying for the blowjobs of an Instagram model.

His "child" has now shifted from Dilbert to being a "pohliticul jeenus" and he'll predict everything under the sun just so he can be "right" after the election is over.

He's a complete faggot, and has served his purpose. We used him to understand the elements of persuasion.

Time to throw away this hack loser.

Correct. Somebody needs to tell Adams that Pseudophilosopher / Political Sports Writer game isn't as fat as it used to be.

Maybe he needs to do self-Garrisoning and write stories about Dilbert committing hate crimes with a Raspberry Pi.

this

Looking at his Twitter, he does seem to post a lot of pro-Trump stuff. Do you think he saw the last thread about him where he said Clinton would win?

That's what he's doing. It's stupid that he claims you have to be a hypnotist to figure out how to do something like that. Anyway, this election's over in two weeks and I won't have to give a fuck about this faggot anymore.

pic related

He raised some good arguments about the media ignoring Project Veritas. Anybody who makes noise about that (aside from simply attempting to impeach the source, as liberal media has done) is doing good work in my opinion.

Whatever scott adams is, CTR and Killary are targetting him..

Do not hostilize him. We have to win as first priority, treat him well, so he feels more welcome supporting Trump than Hillary.

It's obvious he is pro-Trump, otherwise he wouldn't be getting death threads and censorship from social media.

He's a tad coward, but he is pro-Trump. DO NOT HOSTILIZE HIM.

What are you, a retard? Let him support whoever he wants.

He's supported trump for awhile, but couched his support behind a veneer of "le moderate :^)"

Not that I blame him; you can't publicly support Trump without getting lambasted by the media and crazy liberals.

Anyone reading between the lines can see it, though he waffled here and there when hillary's camp made some good shots / gains.

But I think with the wikileaks stuff coming out, he's gone firmly in the Trump camp. Nobody with an ounce of intelligence supports the kind of blatant corruption that hillary and the DNC have shown. The unfortunate thing is that most democrats aren't even aware of any of it, because they only see/hear mainstream media news.

Why isn't he telling Trump privately?

Daily reminder that tripfags are unwelcome cancer and how to excise them.

Thanks for Correcting the Record™, 0.00000001฿ have been deposited into your wallet.

Because he was only testing whether that title would get him shadowbanned (and it did).

Autistic Dilbert Man just looks at whoever's currently having a scandal at the moment and says that candidate will lose, then adds the disclaimer "unless something changes" so that he ends up being right no matter what happens.

His only skill in persuasion is tricking everyone into thinking he has some deep understanding beyond this.

whatever it is, he got death threats from killary, sales drops, and censorship from social media for his political opinions on Trump.

I'd wager he is pro-Trump but got sincerily intimidated.

That said, no need to do Killary work for her. Treat him well, he just feels too timid to come to our side.

Dilbert man was a good read around the GOP debates. That's when he wrote about specific persuasion tricks. Now he just writes about the news.

And you're another childless John who is jealous because you can't do what Scott does, and your child shifted from being a faggot on the internet to being an edgy faggot on the internet?

I seriously doubt anyone who has ever said Bill Clinton "was his majestic self" during the Hillary nomination shit can be called a Trump supporter. He's just doing what is best in the long run: he either gets to be known as that one comic guy who got the election results right all along or he embarrasses himself because he was wrong. Either way, he's spineless to the point of not caring about Clinton corruption just because it's not persuasive on his metrics. Many other things, as well, like suggesting all children should be raised by the state ("schools") and that marriage is dumb because "schools" work better at raising kids. Talk about being biased, since he's divorced.

Look.
He has been getting Death Threats from Killary supporters and a boycott from Hillary supporters.

Do you want to work for Hillary for free? Or are you Correcting the Record?

We have to play to Win. Defending Scott Adams should be our move. Or not attacking Scott Adams.

Why would anyone have to defend a subcelebrity? He can defend himself just fine. I'm pointing out how he's no model for anything, guy is a trainwreck of a person who got rich mostly because of luck and he admits that himself. We can learn persuasion all we want, but don't make yet another Milo-esque figure a buddy.

He takes advantage of people that are dumb/naive enough to believe his lies. Those are his persuasion techniques. He's an abuser of man and a literal cuckold. The only side he fits with is the commies.