THANKS OBAMA

What did they think would happen? Is this what they wanted to happen all along?

archive.fo/N0aR7

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
archive.fo/llogr
latimes.com/world/la-fg-iran-prisoners-20161018-snap-htmlstory.html
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/03/iran-arrests-dual-national-baquer-siamak-namazi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck would any American/ non-muslim even be in that desert shithole

It's okay, we'll just send them some fat stacks of cash. I don't see what the problem is goys.

Our people, or (((our people)))? Spies pretending to be doctors/art students or something?

What are the chances of the hostages being jews?

We have so much to gain from the cultures of Islamic countries, user. Surely the idea that they're regressive and dangerous is just a stereotype.

Billion dollars ?
Hard to believe any other credible sources something from the iranian side.

That's a very antisemetic question you just asked.

This. US, UK etc. are definitely sending on-the-ground spies into Iran. To me it's always an open question what antics going on behind the scenes when I read reports like this.

Muds love accusing people of spying

This. I had a guy from the military tell me a little bit about how UK military spies go undercover in mudshit terror groups in the Middle East and how they have to carry out shit (aka firing at non-terrorists and infidels) to get groups like ISIS to trust them. Also, the agents are usually mystery meats, go figure. The guy I was talking to said he wasn't meant to tell me this.

30 some (((spies))) just got holocausted in Syria and they were treated as American assets. Why would anyone else except for yids be in Iran?

Agreed! Islam brought us out of the dark ages with the renaissance, surely they'll bring us out of the age of bigotry and racism as well. Islam is a religion of peace after all, it's in the name!

What are the americans doing in Iran anyway? I think Iran is trying to humilate Obama but the problem is the world don't much respects for Obama.

They never should have been there, but that won't stop us from giving in to terrorist demands.

We should have banned travel to Iran when this first started happening so there wouldn't be an obligation to rescue these idiots.

You wanna go suck Iranian cock, you're on your own. No more taxpayer bailouts for Persian bug chasers.

Pretty much the USA has been royally pissed off with Iran ever since Iran became independent of the USA.
Since then the USA has been very keen to regain control of Iran or at least keep it out of the global oil markets.
King Nigger actually helped set the road to normalising relations with Iran but the Iranians are justifiably extremely paranoid in regards to the USA.

If Americans even come near them they assume its a CIA plot to overthrow their government again.
The funny thing is the USA paying the ransoms they demand for US citizens only justifies the Iranians opinions on this front as they think "hah they wouldn't pay that for just anyone. He WAS an American spy"

It's probably true.

CIA still likes sending Whites into the ME in spite of diversity because they are less likely to be double-agents than Arabs/Persians.

I have no idea the Iranians are that paranoid but the extreme paranoidness is a weakness so it is exploitable and would be used by anyone.

It's almost as if they had a policy of not paying ransom for a reason

America staged a CIA funded coup that killed the leader and placed a puppet in control.

In the 1970's they overthrew the puppet, and since then Iran hates Americas guts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

I don't know what kind of a name Siamak Namazi or Baquer Namazi are, but that shit sounds 0% real American. They're probably invaders brought in either by the Bush or Obama administrations. If so, good riddance. Iran is doing us a favor. We shouldn't pay them a cent.

Thank you for the 8th grade history lesson.

It's Reagan all over again

To understand the paranoia you need to understand their history.

At one point Iran was a fairly secular parliamentary monarchy.
About as Islamic as the west was christian at the time.
But a nationalist government led by Mossadegh got into power and they had a huge argument with the British over the Anglo-Iranian oil concession. Which was an oil concession for the Brits to tap Iranian oil reserves.

To put it bluntly. We were cunts. The terms of the concession were criminal to begin with and us Brits weren't even honouring those.
Workers lived in squalid polluted slums, no training was provided to enable Iranians to do more technical jobs at refineries and we didn't pay even the pittance the agreement stipulated.
So us Brits tried to overthrow the Iranian government, got discovered, got booted out. Then the plan was handed to the Americans.

Now an important factor must be raised.
Iran loved the USA back then, they bought into its propaganda and even Mossadegh was all "AMERICA FUCK YEAH!"
He even gave a speech at the UN which was essentially some of the best pro-US propaganda ever written.
This is important to remember.

So the Brits handed their plan to the yanks who went "oh neat" and went batshit crazy when someone pointed out that Iran had a communist party (The Tudeh who were and always were irrelevant)
So the USA went on to enact Operation Ajax to overthrow the Iranian government.
Mossadegh got placed under house arrest for the rest of his life and didn't realise who was behind it all until it was too late. Suppose he didn't want to imagine the nation he so admired would do such a thing.

Afterwards what came was a brutal US controlled dictatorship that killed anyone who might pose a challenge to it.
Activists, intellectuals, military leaders with nationalist tendencies, etc. All got put to the metaphorical sword. Except Islamic clerics funnily enough who were for the most part left alone.
This is why it was an Islamic revolution that freed Iran from the USA, there was nobody else to do it.

All this is why the Iranians are so paranoid in regards to the USA.

It must be spies. Usually they're traded, so apparently the US doesn't have any Iranian spies.
Sucks for the spooks, but they knew the risk of trying to sabotage another nation.

I hope Iran become monarch again as it sound much better than Islamic Iran. Iran deserve to live under the better ruler.

Nah the Shah (their king) was the one who allowed the USA to overthrow their government.
Signed all the papers for the CIA to make it sort of legal then fled the country when it looked like it might go south but immediately returned when the USA managed to pull it off.

I think the USA ended up replacing him with a new Shah eventually though. Can never remember.

Point is you'll never see a return to that Iran.
And the Iranians even the ones who hate their government will defend it to the death because it is THEIR government. And they highly value that independence and freedom.

Overall though their Islamic Republic isn't completely awful. Certainly more stable and reasonable than other Islamic systems of governance but thats because they're Shia.
It's also fairly tolerant of non-muslims with Iran having sizeable Jewish (hilariously anti-zionist), Christian and other populations.

(checked)

Thanks for the informed posts. We could use more of that around here.

Truth resonates in this post.

The hostages aren't even white. Fuck em, let them rot there.

But didn't our faggot government just give them billions of dollars? Wtf is this faggot administration doing?

Sending spies and troops into Iran constantly.

Why? We just gave those sandniggers a shitload of money for, well, I don't even know wtf for. God I can't wait for trump to take over and sort this shit out

Because as mentioned above the USA does not like Iran.
So it constantly sends in spies and has its navy breach Iranian waters.

Why don't we just leave all those faggots alone

Nice try shillbot

Because Iran hates Israel, and the Israel lobby in America hates Iran so…

Saudis hate them too.
So you know. Double the hate.

sent there to fund groups to oppose the current regime / rabble rousing

Obama secretly lifted sanctions on 2 Iranian banks immediately after the last pay-off, too.

archive.fo/llogr

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/19/iran-seeking-many-billions-dollars-in-ransom-to-free-us-hostages.html

If they are niggers or non whites then who cares

Apparently, our governments

t. whyte man

Dude the Shah was the puppet the USA put in place after overthrowing Iran's government. Why do you think the Iranians hated the Shah so much they had a coup d'etat led by the Ayatollah Khomeini and young libshit college fucktards?

The vast majority of "American tourists" who get captured in shithole countries like Iran are actually CIA agents.

Americans would be in Iran because Americans love doing favors for Israel.

Their Christian Zionists would. Everyone else either doesn't care or doesn't know

Our politicians would. The people currently in charge in America all dance to the tune Israel plays. It's not because they're all Christians either, it's because they are whores.

Sure, but when it comes to the general American public, what I said applies

Was the "reasoning" they used to behead the kid? Or did they stop bothering with those and just execute people for fun openly?

Atheist zionists exist.

They can't be bothered to keep him prisoner and keep an eye on him, so they execute them. The sharia way of killing animals is some sort of beheading so it probably comes naturally to them

Wild animals are incapable of reason. That is precisely why they remain wild animals.

He's the wrong kind of muslim. This was in Syria and an example of the "moderate rebels" in the FSA we fund.

Most young atheists in Europe at least are anti-zionist

Nice quads but you underestimate just how thoroughly the jews have made the US population into good little goyim.

checked

You Jews overestimate how thoroughly you have subjugated us bad goyim. This will be your ultimate downfall. This will lead you into actual gas chambers.

DEUS VULT

I'd rather keep some hope :)

nice bait

They're likely CIA/Mossad agents

No, we didn't give them money, we just unfroze the assets we seized when we put sanctions on them

Yeah they had a Shah prior to the coup as well.
I just can't remember if the USA replaced him after the coup.

Concise summary. Thank you.

I don't approve of Trumps attitude towards Iran.
But at the same time I think he's the one best suited towards repairing the USA's relationship with Iran. Or at least making real progress on that front.
While King Nigger actually managed to do something good there, they still regard him as a snake that can't be trusted.

I don't either. I was pretty disappointed with him in the last debate with the usual anti-Iranian rhetoric, and also not pushing more heavily the big-picture of 3rd world immigration in all Western countries and a possible conflict with Russia. He could have fully blown the NWO right there had he kept going into the truth of these things - at least he did a little bit.

The Saudis want that oil, they want to kill Shiites, and they want that sweet sweet oil.

The Saudis have also bribed Blacky Obastard and $hilldog.

thanks for writing this fam. A lot of people here are retarded and think that Islam immediately means bad or something like that which isn't true.
I think Iran is an ok guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
He just needs some more support and nurturing and he'll be a bit more relaxed but of course that'll never happen unless (((SOME FAGGOTS))) stop being niggers and stop promoting Israeli propaganda.

wow so martial and tough, gotta love how muslims are trenchcoat mafia tier edge lords when the other guy is unarmed or is a child. just shoot the poor bastard and be done with it.

The only things I don't like about Trump are:
His position on Iran , Assad , and Israel

When it comes to the Shia you can generally trust them to leave you alone so long as you leave them alone.
Since they don't regard spreading Islam at the tip of the blade to be valid they don't do the whole jihad thing the way the Sunni do.

Worst you get is them going all missionary on you. Unless you piss them off, then they go maximum jihad.

These aren't "our" people. If we get into a war with Iran over this shit, Trump can gas himself.

He's been signalling for conflict with Iran since day 1 of his campaign. And, his kids are all married into Jewry so you know where his allegiance lies.

Thankfully, Russia is friendly with Iran and active in Syria now, so there would be big diplomatic consequences to doing anything in either of those two regions.

I don't think he's been signaling for conflict at all. If anything I see Trump as being very isolationist and least likely to go to war with anyone. I don't think he wants to go to war with Iran but the reality is a lot of people, including voters who grew up during the Iran hostage crisis which make up a significant voter demographic, still think Iran is a 'bad guy'. I can't imagine him trying to say 'hey let's get along with Russia, let's get along with iran, let's get along with Assad." It's all just too much at once. I think step 1 is get the lugenpresse out, get the global bankers out, then once we've effectively kicked out the jew we can focus on geopolitical alliances but we have to do what's right for america first and a candidate that came out pushing a pro-assad position would do worse than bobby jindahl

We're not talking about non-muzzies here.

More information on this guy:

latimes.com/world/la-fg-iran-prisoners-20161018-snap-htmlstory.html

Here's a more insightful article written by someone in Namazi's extended family:

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/03/iran-arrests-dual-national-baquer-siamak-namazi.html

Considering the above, and the premise that those who decided to arrest Siamak and then to escalate the case by arresting Baquer are rational actors, the central question is what their motives may be.

There could be three possible explanations. First, there is the anxiety over the return of the Iranian diaspora in the post-sanctions era. Baquer and Siamak were both among the Iranian diaspora that returned to Iran in the late 1990s, in the aftermath of the election of Reformist President Mohammad Khatami (1997-2005), who promoted greater engagement with Iranians abroad. Baquer dedicated his energy to the development of the country’s civil society, and did considerable work for the victims of the 2003 Bam earthquake. Siamak joined a consulting group that helped international investors understand the Iranian market prior to investment decisions. It is possible that these arrests are linked to the desire of some hard-line elements to discourage Iranians abroad from returning. One could conclude that such elements would be concerned about a growing presence of returning Iranians, and especially Iranian-Americans, who would obviously have an influence over how Iranian society will develop in the next decade or so.

Another explanation could be the protection of existing interests. Such economic interests grew considerably under the tenure of former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (2005-2013), partly as a direct result of the attitudes in the Ahmadinejad government and partly due to the existence of sanctions. There are ongoing discussions of the rampant increase in corruption as a result. Though the incumbent government of President Hassan Rouhani has taken some actions to address the issue, there is no doubt that such networks remain strong and are also anxious about the economic reforms that seem to be emerging in post-sanctions Iran and that require much more transparency and a more competitive environment. Within this context, arresting Siamak could be understood as a warning shot to discourage the re-emergence and growth of international businesses — including Iranian-American investors — that may wish to develop business opportunities in Iran. In fact, such an effect can already be registered among Iranian-Americans.

A third scenario could be the intent to link Siamak to an ongoing case. Siamak was a director of Crescent Petroleum (CP), a company based in the United Arab Emirates. Iran had signed a gas export contract with CP in 2001, an agreement that ended up in the court of arbitration in Paris. In fact, over the past few years, the two sides have been locked in a legal battle in which Iran seems to claim that CP made illicit payments to facilitate the contract. A plan to link Siamak to such a case by extracting a statement from him to say that CP was engaged in corrupt dealings at the time would be another scenario.

If this is one of the aims of the arrest, it would be flawed as Siamak was neither employed by CP at the time that the CP agreement was signed, nor was he ever involved in any of CP’s Iran-related matters after he joined the company. In fact, the first time Siamak became involved with CP was when he was hired about two years ago, with no Iran-related responsibilities.

Nonetheless, such a plan may explain why Baquer was arrested. His arrest may be a tactic to increase the emotional pressure to obtain some type of “statement” from Siamak in this respect or in relation to other potential allegations against him. However, it is clear at this stage that any “statements” or admissions by Siamak or Baquer would be without value, as it is evident that a father and a son would do anything to ease the pressure on the other — no matter the cost.

Regardless of which one of the above motivations is driving the hard-line forces who decided to arrest Baquer and Siamak, they are doomed to fail. What we need to understand is that the majority of Iranian society rejects the highly security-oriented, close-minded and conspiracy-driven views that produce the lies, deceit and slander that is reported on by affiliated media and websites. If anyone had any doubt, just review the results of the twin elections that were held Feb. 26 for parliament and the Assembly of Experts. These hard-line elements see that they are being marginalized by society and need to come up with justifications to continue their actions and operations. Such justifications are now reflected in the notion that the West, and especially the United States, is trying to “infiltrate” Iran in the aftermath of the nuclear deal. In my view, this is a flawed concept, but it is one based on which they can arrest people and clamp down on civil society and independent media.

What and said, but most importantly:

1) No Rothchild central bank
2) Lots of Aryan history left undestroyed by the kikes

Because they're spies, in which case they need to suicide for being caught and generally being sucky spies. Or they're missionaries, in which case they should gladly endure their persecution, they're blessed to be persecuted according to the Bible.

As long as you aren't a ZOG agent they don't give a fuck

EM Jones and Duke have been there plenty of times without issue

vid related

It's no wonder the Iranians are worried about Iranian-Americans.
They're all potential spies and fifth columnists who can't be trusted.
They're also very leery about anything involving foreign companies.

They treasure their independence too much for the USA's tastes.

He admitted that Iran and Assad are fighting ISIS int he second debate, which is something.

Too bad they didn't realize Mark Weber was one when he visited.