Part 15: | archive.is/XOgsX

Release Schedule

HOW TO DOWNLOAD

To download all emails in one go:
curl wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[1-27024\] -o "#1.eml"

To download just the new batch:
curl wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[26305-27024\] -o "#1.eml"

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE

Step 1: Go to wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=5&page=522&#searchresult
Step 2: Find where the 'Release date' starts at 2016-10-23
Step 3: DIG DIG DIG

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22651
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26531
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26532
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26570
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26784
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26761
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/26784/7444
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26975
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26562
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26609
archive.is/tDGsq
mega.nz/#F!gwEFkT6D!7mGgKPoSp_xOFcp1WKbkPA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27006
archive.is/9gQuS
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26948
archive.org/details/PODESTAATTACHMENTS14
archive.org/details/PODESTAATTACHMENTS15
mega.nz/#!cwEnzA6Y!xmcLnh8GMP-n5lVSXuojW8blAUI51t3LXpBC3DcPTI8
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26650
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
rt.com/usa/363793-gavin-macfadyen-dies-wikileaks/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26661
youtube.com/watch?v=dkgTCLTuy1Y
naturalnews.com/055742_president_election_false_flag_leftist_media.html
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3333219/pg1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26548
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3332957/pg1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26587
tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/another-chelsea-clinton-pseudonym/66059288/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26798
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26754
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26953
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26949
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26916
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Froman
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26993
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26908
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11334
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23508
archive.is/oSGVs
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26580
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/19/about-that-pro-clinton-arizona-polling-narrative/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/az/arizona_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6087.html#polls
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26714
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26399
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25254
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26723
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26922
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26611
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26719
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26610
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file=.docx&count=50&page=1&#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26841
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file=.doc&count=50#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26762
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26518
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26817
archive.is/SGPzh
archive.is/VVmcT
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26791
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26667
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26622
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26343
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/$COUNTER
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[1-25204\]
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26381
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspector_General_of_the_Department_of_State
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26907
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26503
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12403#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26837
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27000
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/get/$i;
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2046
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25657
pewresearch.org/methodology/u-s-survey-research/sampling/#oversampling
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4036
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26891
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26521
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/13139
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26449
archive.fo/CEJV3
dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/the-hills-lefty-columnist-may-want-to-know-what-john-podesta-really-thinks-of-him/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26358
82.221.129.208/basepagep3.html
vid.me/rgBu
opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000022193&year=2016>>7958154
archive.is/RSwBR
archive.is/gfpNB
archive.fo/4BMaM
archive.is/xDOT5
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26155
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00867292126849154903
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07995186739430434170
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17669
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27798
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30485
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29194
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29350
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27940
westernsentinel.com/kremlin-turmoil-clinton-foundation-ceo-requests-urgent-immediate-asylum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chelseas cell number
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22651

this is from batch 14 but i didn't see it posted about, notice she's using a diff pseudonym "Anna James"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26531

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26532

Include screen shot + link + more on why you think it's damaging. Link dropping nonstop is not contributing.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26570

who cares?

Here CTR shills, done it for you.

Now get the fuck outta here.

I just want to point out that at the current rate of release, we will not get all the emails by election day. We needed to average 2-3k a day to finish before Nov 8. We are only a little over half the releases.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26784

Check the attachment. Hillary's public policy positions are completely, totally, 100% fake and curated by focus group testing.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26761

Post it nigger

Start including screencaps or be consigned to the filter list.

the email chains are too long and complicated to fit in a screenshot

Get the most relevant bit in a screenshot, it doesn't have to be everything. Keep in mind that saving other people from having to expend effort is a net win.

Just fucking do it.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/26784/7444

Didn't want to fuck up the formatting because I'm posting from my phone, but here goes anyway. It's nothing WE didn't know, but it is a concise document in which you can see how they build Hillary's public positions, and it focuses on corruption. This one could piss off Bernie supporters who are leaning Hillary.

Anyway, compare the curated position to Hillary's public position on corruption, it's exactly the same:

Also, vid related.

Oh no! He's going to filter my proxy! What will I do??! Guess my posting career is over….

Don't be a fucking faggot when we ask you not to be a low energy retard. Either contribute in the right way or else you're not helping.

Yeah, sure, because I'm really beholden to some randoms on an anonymous Internet forum.

Are you joking? Who do you think you are?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26975

Podesta seems to pick staff from Hillary 4 America? Or whats going on?

List of H4A staff with recomendations for different positions.

PROOF OF POLL RIGGING

And holy shit look at the attachment. Pic 2 related. They've got one for almost all swing states.

Get the fuck out nigger.

Every time

Then your intent was never to help the cause, you merely wanted to be able to tell your faggot friends that you were on le trump train and part of his le internet army when in reality you contributed nothing of value. Congratulations on that distinction. Go 'shitpost' on 4chan with all the memers.

send to breitbart, drudge, hannity, etc

Did user hurt your feelings user?
It's ok, just post sarcastic things. I'm sure user will back you up against user.

150page research document on Trump!
Additional documents on cruz, rubio and list of video of each
Check attachments

JOHN PANG MEMO
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26609
IIRC this memo was referenced elsewhere. Look what he has to say about TPP and malaysia in the attachment.

I think they are discussing ways for their internal polling to focus on demographics that they believe are susceptible to their messaging. I don't know if these polls are ever published.
archive.is/tDGsq
The atlas project, who the DNC got to make that report, seem to be a group that advise progressives how to win elections. The info alone has value as it will give an indicator of how they view the swing states. Thats from 2008, is there one for this election?

If Hillary was doing this back in 2008, then there's no doubt that we'll find proof of poll rigging this year. But I suspect that proof shall be found in later emails.

hillary for america was their initial headhunting and canvassing/mailing list building operation that was done under the guise of a superpac before they cannibalized everything useful from them.

There were a few things related to them in the last batch, it's just standard illegal collusion with superpacs so that they could keep things off their own budget.

fuck, mistook the superpac names, ignore this.

Money well spent

The Trump one reads like a collection of CNN headlines. I suspect everything Clinton has said about Trump originates from this document, including pic related.

I'm not even worried about the election anymore. (though I will push myself to dig through the emails in the meantime and work out a response online and IRL)
I'm worried about the real final boss of the world - the shadow government - and how to pinpoint them, their agenda and their abilities. Assuming the FBI leak was revealing the truth.
Then I want to work out whether to stop them, help them or possibly influence them. the Illuminati for the Illuminati so to speak

Sage as not adding information to the digs.

MEGA FOLDER
Email Batches No. 1 - 15 w/ attachments mirrored!

Batch #15 attachments not yet fully uploaded yet… wait a few minutes.

Katy Perry? what?

Should we regret and work with them on a surrogate? > On May 6, 2015, at 9:49 PM, Huma Abedin > wrote: > > She said no to asking Chelsea. > Would go herself before asking her daughter. > So we are at plan B: Katy Perry it is. >

she performed at a Clinton rally

archive.is/9gQuS

It doesn't insult blacks and wouldn't damage anyone.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551

SMOKING GUN

LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENT

STUFF LIKE THIS FOR MANY STATES

read the thread or do a word search for the email number first

What's the regime discussed in your image?
The Malaysian government? The obama administration?

Looks like the new CTR shill method is to try and discourage people from posting finds by pretending that there is some kind of standard of quality to making a post.

Be aware of this. They're trying to reduce the odds of finding anything important.

Yes let's just post shit in these threads, that'll make it a lot easier to nail these bastards.
You're a fucking retard. It's hard enough to keep up with this as it is. These threads require focus.

Anyone have CTR server IP's?

You're either a retard, or a shill.

Like clockwork:

You sage'in a sticky, dawg?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26948 (See attachment)

It takes 5 seconds of effort to screencap or copy paste something interesting. Unless it's a short chain it'll take a minute or more for Everybody looking at it to find what you were trying to highlight.

It's not that much to ask and helps immensely.

The Malaysian government. Although I can see how you could interpret that sentence as being the Obama regime

No nigger we just ask that you put in some effort on your end. It saves everybody time if you put the email link, a short blurb on what it's about, and a screen shot with the pertinent info Instead of having 50 people all digging on the same email if you put a good summary people can choose to dig further or move on to other stuff. It's simply more efficient as a whole for you to put more detail.

Meant for

I knew they did this, but it's shocking to actually see them acknowledge it as part of their method.

The evil of these people has no bounds. That's either unconscionable conduct or blatant fraud.
Fraud is pushing it, but that conduct is definitely taking advantage of the intended audience's lack of knowledge about their sampling process. If this is shown on advertisement funded media - there are clear legal issues here.

I hope some law anons see this shit.

PODESTA ATTACHMENTS 14.zip
archive.org/details/PODESTAATTACHMENTS14
PODESTA ATTACHMENTS 15.zip
archive.org/details/PODESTAATTACHMENTS15
Podesta 15.zip

mega.nz/#!cwEnzA6Y!xmcLnh8GMP-n5lVSXuojW8blAUI51t3LXpBC3DcPTI8

MEGA FOLDER
Email Batches No. 1 - 15 w/ attachments mirrored!

Made one with both in same image.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26650

for hwat purpose?

It's only fraud if there's actual damage, in the case of voting that's rather hard to prove. Who is the damaged party and how are they being damaged? Is it the people voting, the people reading the polls or the people in some way paying to consume them? What sort of restitution would make them legally whole? Lying itself is not a crime unless there is a victim. Depriving someone of the Constitutional rights is a problem, but you'd have to establish a connection. That's a bit tenuous here.

In the case of primary / caucus voting there's an even bigger legal grey area due to the legal status of the political parties as corporations.

Their status as corporations gives them carte blanche to do a lot of things the public might ordinarily find objectionable. Such as rigging the vote through rules like Super Delegates. It's a big reason why the California Democratic Party Primary mail-in issue was never prosecuted. Aside from the obvious blatant corruption, anyway.

A singaporean friend of mine from way back, confirmed also by an indonesian mate, says the malaysian regime has major issues.
Still - could they even come close to the corruption of the obama administration? I don't think so.
So clearly they are using that regime in Malaysia as a proxy of sorts. My guess is for oil on borneo and between the malay peninsula and borneo. I would suspect that brunei is in the same boat - probably a good idea to find brunei in the emails.
Also look for any shell connections. While that user from months back never revealed what he really was doing - I'm still convinced oil corps are in the mix here. I still think the Philippine ISIS base is connected to shell oil in some way.

Another thing - what's with the Philippine government working with China. China is about the only government worse than the US government. It doesn't help other nations without fucking them over - also confirmed by my chinese singaporean friend

FUCK

Look who that email was from:

Vachon, Michael >

This reminds me…..what ever came of the panama papers? Those were released to just journalist right?

I'm half convinced that I should go to Iran and find him myself. The timing of that bribe by the Obama administration to the Iranian govt was also suspicious. How much do you think an infonuke like Dutchanon claimed to have was worth? A little more than a billion USD?

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 16 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

WikiLeaks director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died at age 76. The cause of death is yet unknown. His ‘fellows in arms’ have flocked online to post their farewells, including WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange.

rt.com/usa/363793-gavin-macfadyen-dies-wikileaks/

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26661

BREAKING REPORT: HILLARY'S VIOLENT OPERATIVES UNMASKED ON VIDEO AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

youtube.com/watch?v=dkgTCLTuy1Y

FALSE FLAG RED ALERT: Media plotting with Clinton operatives to gun down democrats and blame it on Trump
Gunning down democrats to blame Trump supporters

ANALYSIS: It's now clear that the same leftist media which has systematically rigged everything – staged debate questions, staged polls, rehearsed audience comments at CNN, deep collusion with the Clinton campaign, total censorship of Wikileaks emails, etc. – is colluding with Clinton-linked terror operatives who are going to commit acts of mass violence that will be blamed on Trump supporters.

Now, I fear, they are taking that false flag operation to a whole new level. It's now obvious to me, after talking with the Washington Post reporter, that leftists operatives are going to pretend to be Trump supporters and then open fire on crowds of Clinton supporters using automatic weapons. Leftist propaganda rags like the NYT, Boston Globe and WashPost are readying their articles to blame Trump supporters.
naturalnews.com/055742_president_election_false_flag_leftist_media.html

make threads for other topics instead of dumping them here.

I Personally Experienced Voter Fraud in Virginia Yesterday
I went to early vote yesterday in Northern Virginia.

Everyone has to complete their early voter forms, and then check in with one of the voter verification people. The 6 check-in staff were lined up sitting behind a typical 10 foot table with laptops in front of them.

I was handing my early vote form, drivers license and voter card to the gentleman checking me in when I heard the lady checking in the man standing next to me tell him that there are 3 entries in Virginia under the last 4 digits of his Social Security Number and name. He said "how can you tell which one is me? That is very unlikely considering the population numbers in Virginia" She told him that she just matched the one with his local address in this precinct.

He was, as you can imagine, not very happy about the situation. He then asked her if these other people could vote in the other precincts. She stated that if they show up with a photo ID, they will be able to vote. The other areas where his names was listed was Roanoke, and I could not hear the other city.

Imagine how many other people "they" are doing this with?? There are two other registrations under this mans name in Virginia alone, wonder if they have registered under his name in other states as well?? We must show photo ID here to vote, but that photo ID can be a University ID, an ID from work, a Concealed Carry ID, etc – in other words, ID cards that are not difficult to forge. Oh, and these IDs do not have to be Virginia issued, so that makes it difficult to detect forgeries, especially if the ID carries the name of some obscure college, or company from another state.
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3333219/pg1

You've just broken my barrier.
Shouldn't you be busy modding 4/pol/?

NAACP dinner in Charleston, SC, draft speech
>I’ve said we need a new New Deal for communities of color, because there’s no question that when it comes to jobs, housing, health care, and education, some communities are starting way behind others – not because of anything they’ve done, but because of years of investment and sound policy that have passed them by.

>African Americans are nearly three times as likely as whites to be denied a mortgage. Anyone here think that’s a coincidence?
Should banks want to issue mortgages they will never collect on?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26548 (see attached draft)

BREAKING: WikiLeaks Reveals Putin OWNS Podesta
Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and her campaign have tried to deflect from the damning inside information revealed about them in the WikiLeaks email releases by claiming that GOP nominee Donald Trump is connected to the Kremlin. But in a recently released email from the account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, it was proven that, once again, it’s Clinton and her cronies who have Kremlin connections.

Breitbart reported:

An email uncovered in the Wikileaks hacks reveals that Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s “75,000 common shares” — obtained from his membership on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received millions from a Putin-connected Russian government fund — were transferred to his daughter, Megan Rouse.

“Full transfer request, with Megan’s signature attached,” Podesta’s assistant Eryn Sepp wrote to him.

A January 3, 2014 letter revealed that Podesta designated his daughter’s Dublin, California residence as the address for Leonidio Holdings LLC, the Delaware-based holding company that Podesta used to transfer his shares in Russian-related Joule Global Holdings.

Podesta’s membership on the board of directors of Joule Unlimited was first revealed in research from Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large and Government Accountability Institute (GAI) President Peter Schweizer.

The GAI report, tilted, “From Russia with Money: Hillary Clinton, the Russian Reset, and Cronyism,” reported that Podesta joined the Joule Unlimited board in June 2011.

“Two months after Podesta joined the board, Vladimir Putin’s Rusnano announced that it would invest up to one billion rubles into Joule Unlimited, which amounts to $35 million. That represents one-fifth of the entire amount of investment dollars Joule collected from 2007 to 2013,” the GAI report concludes.

Quit shitting up the sticky!!!

Re: BREAKING: WikiLeaks Reveals Putin OWNS Podesta
Financial documents have Rouse listed as a “managing member” of Leonidio Holdings LLC.

“It is my understanding that John transferred the resulting 75,000 common shares from the option exercise to the Leonidio LLC.,” Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Joule Unlimited Technologies, Inc., Mark Solakian, wrote in a January 2014 email. “As such, we would need to edit the Transfer of Share Agreement to reflect the transfer of 75,000 common shares to the LLC.”

Podesta didn’t disclose his position on the board of directors for Joule Unlimited when he took on the role of President Obama’s senior adviser in 2014 — nor did he include it in his financial disclosures despite being required to do so by law.

These dirty dealings didn’t go unnoticed by the Trump campaign. Senior Communications Advisor Jason Miller released a statement about Podesta’s Russian connection and potential illegal activity:

“The disclosure that Clinton Chair John Podesta transferred his shares in Putin-backed Joule Unlimited to an anonymous holding company when he joined the Obama Administration is extremely concerning.

“Because the holding company is completely anonymous, we do not know whether or not he still has deep financial ties to Vladimir Putin and his regime,” Miller’s statement read. “As such, Mr. Podesta needs to either reveal who is behind the holding company or he must resign from the Clinton campaign immediately.”

Well, well, well — once again we find that if anyone is connected to the Kremlin and Russia, it’s Clinton and her cronies. The Clinton campaign has tried to create connections between Trump and Russia where there are none to deflect from their own dirty dealings.

The State Department, under the leadership of Hillary Clinton, approved a deal that ceded 20 percent of our uranium control to the Russians — a deal that has massive national security implications.

Hopefully enough voters will look at the evidence and not the blatant deflection tactics and lies spread by the Clinton campaign.

get this shi tout of here ..
hello ctr shill

Filtered

What did he mean by this?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26587

Yes…
I definitely do not have the list of people in those leaks at all :^)

user those were publicly available, they should still be somewhere. They just listed uses of offshore 'shell corporations'. But I was talking about the oil corporation, not those offshore 'shell corporations'
However - I believe we'll start to connect both of them to the same schemes soon funnily enough. Those offshore schemes are extremely related to how, for example, Clinton launders her campaign and foundation money. Furthermore, they could explain how trillions from the fed went (((missing))) (or was it the government itself??)

I'm starting to see that not even Iran or Russia have clean hands. But still - far cleaner than the US and china.
No clue. If it was real, probably. But remember pic related. All dutch user did was make us dig for connections. I was surprised that we found connections to Omans oil industry/government, the Philippines branch of shell and the ISIS involvement in the Philippines. Remember - saudis and qatar were found to be funding ISIS, but I also think they were proxies for Oman, who are a proxy for shell.

This was known (new to me though)
tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/another-chelsea-clinton-pseudonym/66059288/

One of their goals was to combine benghazi and email as one unified thing in the public mind so that they could wave it away as a big republican conspiracy about lulemails.

I'm not sure if it's specifically related to that, but it's what comes to mind.

lol Katy Perry

Tigerdroppings.com?

Yeah, I ain't clicking shit in this thread unless it's wikileaks. Filtering.

I don't hear anything so far...

Fucking mods we got another shitstain shill in here.

Look at the ID and his previous posts

This is after we mentioned shell - isis connections and the panama papers btw. What a coincidence.

She was in the news today trying to win votes for clinton.

Ask deutsche bank :^)

Economic Policy Poll
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26798 (see attachment)
Always amusing to me to see what the democrat's useful idiots think is important.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26754

Michael Froman from Citi suggesting DHS appointments in 2008

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26953

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26949

cont'd

That email is 5 days before Tsipras accepted the deal to make greece bend over for central bankers.

Guys.. what do you think they did to 'move' Tsipras then?
Blackmail?
Or Bribes?
or both?

Given how dark the leaks have been, I'm going with blackmail.

You've got to be kidding me, is there a single national defense agency these people haven't FUBAR? This is really fucking important given that DHS said that they wanted to be in charge of securing voting this Nov. Someone get this to all the usual digital media outlets.

There are major esoteric implications in investigating a connection between ISIS and Shell. Not little ones. There are big, old, forces stirring right now. Parsons might have actually done it, the absolute madman.

And to be less cryptic: if you aren't reading the Secret Sun blog at this point, you need to. Go read it.

Alright, now someone is trying to piss me off. Katy Perry's handlers have some nerve.

i don't know, but i smell kikery

pic related are call logs from us sec treasury

On TPP
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26916

Just fucking WOW. Q-tip, Really? Shit runs deep.

Katy Perry BTFO

It might not be quite as bad as it looks at first glance. Back in 2008 it was a lot more common for people to use their business email address for everything, instead of using a second personal account, so it's not clear that he's representing Citi's interests or his own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Froman

So he's a long-standing Dem crony, served in the Clinton administration, moved to the private sector afterward, then joined the Obama administration. And if HRC loses, he'll probably go right back to a cushy job in finance. The ease with which these kinds of people slide back and forth between the public and private sectors just shows how intertwined they are. So many conflicts of interest.

for some reason there's no report on that july 6th call to tsipras that he reported to zients and prompted an email to podesta. Just a later one about how they were finally making progress.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26993

lol snubbing Fox
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26908

i found the email

was referring to. checks out.

That one has a new number but is the same chain as
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11334

Not to mention for anons not well-versed in infosec/opsec it means they don't have to click on WikiLeaks links that, depending on their location, ISP, etc could land them on a watchlist and still gives them the ability to disseminate vital information/redpills via social media, etc. Further, if (notice I said if) WikiLeaks has been in any way compromised since the 17th, there's a possibility the links themselves might dangerous to anyone with an insufficient e-condom.

I'd also like to point out that in every previous digging thread on these leaks, all anons followed the pattern of screencap/link/archive link. Either the anons posting raw links with subject headers in their posts are shills, or they're clueless retards who need to fuck off back to cuckchan. Either way, stick to the tried and tested methods employed in previous threads.

MC?

And deep shit that they need to endorse clinton to cover up

Remember Elijah wood earlier this year?
Pedowood is very real and very manipulative.

The FBI leak showed that the shadow government is real. That's not a surprise anymore.
We have to pinpoint the connections. Shell/ISIS highlighted how they may connect through proxy.
Clearly the agreements between major organizations are part of a larger network to launder money, distribute illicit drugs, nurture child sex trafficking and manipulate things to a "plan".
My biggest concern is that not all of the shadow government is informed enough in this game of chinese whispers.
That's probably why they conflict regularly. But there is definitely a rough agenda being pushed by most parties and it's not subjective to those parties.

middle class

Middle Class?

Send to Breitbart immediately. IMMEDIATELY.

is obama our guy?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23508

Interesting, considering their aim seems to be to destroy the middle class and create a cavernous rich/poor divide.

In their eyes the people not part of their group are lazy good-for-nothings.
This is because of their effective echobox of elites and politicians. They lose touch quickly.

That's why Ron Paul was good - he was out of the loop and stood firm for his beliefs. He could see what they were turning into.

It's not like the unwashed masses have even a basic understanding of economics. It's easy enough to present something that sounds good, and does okay with a specific group short term, while screwing everybody over long term.

Hell, most of them probably believe their own bullshit at this point and think they're actually helping.

If this has been found before, im sorry.

archive.is/oSGVs

enough about the damned emails!! interesting not sure if kill shot
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26580

The emails show that they do user.
That's the worst part - they are breaking the law and moral boundaries, yet can't see the issue with that.
This is because they don't understand that memes are naturally selected. You shouldn't fuck with them unless it's burning your nation or about to burn your nation.

I am not sure they meant "oversampling" in the sense of "rigging the public poll".
Since Hispanic voters are the Democrats' first source of voters in AZ, they need to poll their opinion precisely, to reduce the margin of error.
Which is the point of oversampling. If you poll just 200 people among millions, the results of that sub-section (Hispanics) will be within at least ±6 points, which is way too large if you want to know the state of a competitive race.
The polls are reweighted by race and party affiliation.
There are many other ways to rig the polls. The language of the question and the context are important. Yet the simplest way is just censorship: don't ever publish polls showing a big lead. Notice few pollsters have regular polling dates, meaning that they probably drop 2 or 3 for each one that gets published.

yes, we all know how concerned pollsters are with precisely representing things, and we certainly don't see them doing it 8 years later.

You're probably right

yes but in that Arizona poll they also reweighted by party affiliation. Since they had found more Clinton Democrats than Trump Republicans, it made sense on paper.
Now as the link below reports, this was rigged anyway because the pollster (Arizona Republic) is owned by the partisan USA Today.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/19/about-that-pro-clinton-arizona-polling-narrative/
Without it, most Arizona polls show a good margin for Trump: realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/az/arizona_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6087.html#polls

Because these guys are really good at technical shit like that right?

Whether or not that matters depends on if they also do public polling that is published in the media, or if they just do internal polling for campaigns.

Tigerdroppings is legit. It's a local forum in Louisiana.

Just found this one myself. This has meme potential. "Hillary says she will propery vet refugess" "The same hillary who's state department vetted Tashfeen Malik"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26714
REEEEEEEEEEEE

MORE ADMISSION OF MEDIA COLLUSION

GET THIS ONE TO THE BERNIE BROS

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26399

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25254

lol

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26723
Campaign writing a piece about Israel, and they ask Eizenstat, Stuart That Holocaust matters kike for help.

Posting this here because it keeps getting deleted in other Holla Forums threads, on cuckchan, and on leddit. Apparently they're trying to (((shut this down))).

More media collusion with the Boston Globe? Pls review

Hi Brian and John, Just trying to determine whether and when we can get that Hillary Clinton piece. Please do let me know. Thanks, Marjorie

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26922

reeeeee

oh that was wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26611 btw

wtf is going on anyway

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26719
Here is an interesting email. It references that email about those attorneys being concerned about Shillary's emails. Apparently that is a question asked for this technology event. Also some interesting lines

I think it is pretty telling when they over sample, and the results are still reasonable enough that they can pretend the poll is valid.

What is the image? Cannot see it.

every time i see this shit i get more wary of campaign reform. I expect it's going to end up with ""news"" organizations getting to provide in kind contributions with non-stop shilling and nobody else able to do anything. not that non-stop shilling with everybody else mostly hamstrung is any different than now

put it in its own thread instead of derailing other threads faggot.

What about scalia, did we do everything we could?

barely begun, will probably try to start connecting events described in the emails.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26610

some serious media drama going on here

Any thread the image is posted in gets immediately anchored. I posted it here because this is the only thread safe from being anchored.

So many Jewish names. Sickening.

Found some more account information. I found this in thunderbird but can't find the email # on wikileaks website

I think this will be the most difficult case to figure out since it got nothing to do with the internet by itself.

Make sure you're searching .docx to find attached documents. Here's a link, some have been overlooked

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file=.docx&count=50&page=1&#searchresult

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26841

I would think with this info we could shut off his phone again. We've got his ssn, dob, mothers maiden, account number etc. etc. Call into verizon tell them you were hacked before and now your phone has been stolen. Tell them to turn it off immediately bc you're afraid more info is being stolen. Tell them to deliver it to some random hotel in NYC.
If they ask for account numbers or verification numbers you don't have just say your phone account is usually handled by your assistant and you are out of town and it's a weekend.

Oh shit nigger how do I do that?

And .doc files

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file=.doc&count=50#searchresult

I put it in one of the earlier threads. Here's what I do: I add an X-WLID header and convert the emails to a sequentially ordered mbox file which I then import to Thunderbird and then move those emails into my main Podesta folder. If done carefully, this will make the Thunderbird 'order received' line up with the email ID so you can sort by it.

Here's what I did for the last batch:
for i in {26305..27024}; do date -u +"From - %a %b %e %T %Y"; echo X-WLID: $i; sed -e "s/^From / From /" */$i.eml; echo; done > Podesta
I have my emails organized in subdirectories so that's why the */$i.eml is in there. If they're all in the same place, $i.eml is what you want.

If you don't care about making the 'order received' match up with the email ID, this will add an appropriate X-WLID header:
for i in *.eml; do sed -i.bak "1i X-WLID: $(basename $i .eml)" $i; done
Import those .eml files as usual. This saves the original, untouched emails with the .bak extension. If you don't care about that, replace -i.bak with just -i.

To get the X-WLID header to show in Thunderbird, go into Preferences -> Advanced -> General -> Config editor… and set mailnews.headers.extraExpandedHeaders to X-WLID.

Maybe it's because you spam it every time they post something

THIS GUY IS TROLLING AND HAS NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY. FILTER HIM ATTACHED 2 EMAILS HE LINKED TOO WHICH HAVE NOTHING GOOD

the first one (26531) is pretty funny though, you gotta admit

Interesting to say the least, I really enjoyed the last page . Got the screencaps for you user. Goodjob

see attachment wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26784

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26762
Is there conflict between Chelsea and Bill? Why would they even propose coordination between tje two if they were not already doing so?

NICE FIND but note that this is for the 2008 election but, we all know this is still happening.

Pics for normie diffusion,

more NYT collusion

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26518

Get this to the Emperor.

The Download links aren't working. Does anyone have a fresh link or are we cut off?

REPUBLICAN CLAIRE MCCASKILL PASSING IG REPORTS ON EMAILS TO PODESTA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26817
We're gonna need more rope. Her career is definitely over.

Thanks, I must have missed that earlier, been going back and forth between the wikileaks site and thunderbird to find the #.

Oops sorry she's a dem, but still passing on IG info to Podesta which is highly illegal.

I started a diffusion thread, to compile a list of reporters we can send out findings too. Please add some to the site, and I will send them all of our findings, with each passing thread.

Searched NYT archives, not Sunday the 22nd, but Monday the 23rd the NYT ran this story on Bengahzi / Clinton emails, seems like it's probably the story being referred to in that Podesta email TL;DR "Clinton sure is a smart savvy politician, and her people are great, and there's no proof of anything bad but mean Republicans will say there is": archive.is/SGPzh

They also printed this summary version of the article in the politics section on the same day that would be more convenient for making this + the Podesta email into an infographic for normies or something like that: archive.is/VVmcT

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26791
Guess the White House has little connections, so they have to ask the Clintons if they know someone, so they can make the deal. Here it is Bill needing to talk the Greece PM on behalf of the White House.

Trumps gonna fuck their shit up when he gets in. Expect a YUGE overall of reform toward the current lugenpress

PAC AND SPECIAL INTEREST MONEY

ffs

Not sure if this is anything. Kevin Rudd (was prime minister of Australia twice) is contacting Podesta for a quick chat.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26622

In a way it is disingenuous if they pretend that they're not greedy whores for sale

eh probably nothing sorry boys

Spread it. No way Shillary supporters can defend the fact that the Clinton Campaign gladly accepts lobbyist dollars.

The biggest threat and what has been eroding our country and culture, is these wealthy elite funded think tanks, that do more to subvert the education establishment (just take a look at your local university) and by consequence drive policy because they control the future generations via education. We really need once this election is over to start shining the light on this disingenuous organizations who are the true masters of Washington and this country. Thinktank and Grants = control of academia + Lobbyist + Campaign Financing = Total control behind all 3 of these element lies the wealthy "donor" and "good Samaritan"

Forgot link
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26343

I prefer this bash script. Run multiple times to get any emails you got errors on.

### download the emails to max released skipping ones we already have

COUNTER=1 # keep track of what email we are on.
MAXEMAIL=27024 # max email released
EXT=.eml

while [ $COUNTER -le $MAXEMAIL ]
do
echo "testing email "$COUNTER$EXT
if [ ! -f $COUNTER$EXT ]; then # if email doesn't exist local then download
echo "downloading email $COUNTER"
curl –compressed wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/$COUNTER -o "$COUNTER$EXT"
fi
((COUNTER++)) #incriment counter
done
echo All done.

# original command from Holla Forums for reference.
# curl wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[1-25204\] -o "#1.eml"

what is IG?

Investigator General I think.

Been through 200 emails, not much yet. Just some fluff like surrogate of Katy Perry being their Plan B and general news collusions.

Could this mean money is coming from other sources as well?

Zynga worked with Obama, and now Hillary.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26381

Inspector General. It's the person who is supposed to make sure that employees are following policies and makes reports. Of course Hillary Clinton didn't have one during her tenure as secretary of state:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspector_General_of_the_Department_of_State

invoking curl separately for every single email is moronic and grossly inefficient

Not sure if this had already came out, but there's a 157 page report about Trump dated 12/19/2015 (as well as ones for Cruz and Rubio that I didn't bother opening).

This is related to the 55k emails. Just pointing it out, it looks odd. Talk about holding back until they have discussed something with state dept

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26907

I remember something like this leaking way back, entitled "Trump playbook" by gizmodo or gawker (I forget.) There's something about his penis size in the past one, lol.

Banjamin Fichbein

also if anyone's curious, after much trial and error I got a solid command for converting pdf to png per page, e.g.
convert -verbose -strip -density 600 -resize 1275 -alpha remove -depth 4 intput.pdf output_%04d.png

yeah I remembered that, too. not sure if this is the same thing.

Checked, it's different. Going to skim through it now.

It's all just hit pieces, nothing nefarious that can be used as something to meme.

it's definitely worth spreading, because it shows all the clinton and, more importantly, media talking points

Is this a CTR office or just a Hillary team?

Fuck sorry, I always submit before adding the link. Sorry wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26503

I mean the way it's written, despite it being incorrect or misleading, they don't write in any incriminating fashion we could use against them. It's just D hit pieces.

Also, there's nothing wrong with creating media hitting points, only if they know it's a lie but they are pushing it anyway, which they don't disclose *unfortunately.

Related nothing we didn't know, but good proof to spread across the Internet.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12403#searchresult

Cali office. Good way to know is finding one of those archives with CTR info/pics and seeing if anyone is in there. Dunno what you could do with that, aside from shitpost CTR threads with.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26837 Mentions Soros and donation allocation.

Could be CTR, seems like despite being a Super PAC, the Clinton Campaign talks to them.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27000
Look at this, they have CTR to call

Feel free to post how you would do it. FOSS

Shillary shilling for Israel, could this be used to counter her vote with Muslims?

Looks like we're going to get a fuck ton of voter fraud.

link please

Apparently it's on by default.

The email implies that the FEC has given up on regulating the amount of money that can be spent, not on voter fraud.

Also looks like an article and not actually something the Hillary Campaign is saying.

The best thing to do is run curl like in the OP. Sure you have to manually determine the range you need, but that's not exactly difficult – the OP even lists the ranges ffs. You could always wrap it in some bash to pick out just the ones that are missing. Invoking curl with ALL of them as arguments so it'll take advantage of keep-alives is fine. Regarding errors, all the bad ones I've gotten have been 503s with a 30 byte body. I use this to find them
find . -size 30c
and then retry those manually since it's never more than a couple.

But I don't use curl for this anymore since it's slow without concurrency. I use aria2c set to 8 simultaneous downloads. It'll go up to 16 (hardcoded limit) but with the frequent DDoS attacks against WikiLeaks I don't need to contribute to the problem. Here's how I downloaded today's batch:
for i in {26305..27024}; do echo wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/get/$i; echo " out=$i.eml"; done | aria2c -x 8 -j 8 --retry-wait=5 --conditional-get=true -s 1 -i -
This strange command with the echos is necessary to force aria2c to output to email_id.eml instead of the name the server gives. The –retry-wait=5 should, in theory, retry errored ones automatically but I'm not sure if I've witnessed it actually happening. The –conditional-get=true prevents overwriting existing files, so you could run the for loop over the entire range {1..27024}, but that will still make a request against WikiLeaks for each number (I think), so that should be avoided if possible.

Protip: I also add an X-WLID header before importing to Thunderbird (see earlier ITT).

It is on by default. But his script invokes curl once per URL, e.g. 720 separate times for today's batch. curl can't make use of keep-alives when it's only downloading one URL.
Do you get it?

this guy sending the email was digital strategies/tech guy for both obama campaigns and now Hillary's. Time did an article a few years ago saying he was responsible for Obummer's large online presence helping him win both times. He mentions Hillary working with 'Eric Schmidt's group' could that be google's CEO? He goes on to mention 'discreet conversations' with companies like Google, Facebook, and Apple to 'get a sense of their priorities for the coming cycle'.

Good find

Suppose you want to create a narrative that Trump supporters should just give up. You make a poll that oversamples those Dems who support Hillary, and optionally undersamples those Reps who support Trump.

For example, suppose they think black Dems are in the tank better than women Dems are, and that women Reps support Trump weaker than men Reps. You create a poll that emphasizes black Dems and optionally that also hits women Reps better than men Reps. Now you have yourself a poll with stronger Dem support for Hillary than actually exists, and optionally weaker Rep support for Trump.

There are ways to adjust these polls to get a legitimate result, but you won't be using them. Suppose you have a D+30 sample, and real electorate is D+4. You adjust straight back to D+4, preserving the lopsided in-party results by ignoring the racial and other anomalies. If the results still aren't good enough for your narrative, then just adjust back to D+10 and claim that's what you expect voter turnout to be.

OCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOC

Can you find more Games in Education/Edtech/Serious Games emails using the ThinkSerious list, please?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2046

Now who would want to do that? Certainly no leftists would try to demoralize their opposition.

Relevant quote from our good friend robert creamer, found in his book:

MF GLOBAL SURPRISE?
What fabulous financial secrets await!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25657

Protip: save screencaps in .png instead, .jpeg's creates artifacts in smaller fonts, which make reading text an eyesore.

This is a really good point and I'm flagging this as well for after the election.

We already had the main email in a previous dump, the new part is podestas response which is just to move to resolution

Chelsea's flack attack is in there too.

You know, if Corzine paid Hillary with some of the money he took from brokerage clients…. oh…boy……

With respect to legitimate oversampling, Pew has a good page on it: pewresearch.org/methodology/u-s-survey-research/sampling/#oversampling

There are literally millions of hits a day on wikileaks. What exact problem do you have with 750 tcp connections to download 750 documents?

So are all the people complaining about D+ oversampled polls missing the re-weighing, or is no re-weighing being done because it's not an intentional sub-group oversample?

Remember when pic related "unskewed" the polls and called for like 75% Repuglican win? He was wrong, and so are the unskewers here. Nate Silver has literally never been incorrect about a presidential election before, and this won't be the first time. You guys have to learn to trust your betters.

Are you sure about that? fwiw

* Connection #1 to host wikileaks.org left intact

Depends on the poll in question I suppose.

CLINTON CAMPAIGN ASTRO TURFING A "GRASSROOTS" MOVEMENT
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4036
Wikileaks just posted this to their twitter. This is gold for meme/infograph creation

It's an earlier one but wikileaks felt the need to put it out there, so maybe there is something more to it

Silver's a soothsayer and any credible statistician can tell you the same.

Even honest pollsters are struggling to come up with an accurate model of who a likely voter is to know how to weight things at the moment. The death of land lines has screwed everything up for them.

The dishonest ones just don't care and pretend hillary has more pleb support than 08 obama and weight it like every polling location will be overrun with dems when we saw very little interest in the primaries from them.

Statistics can't give the right answer when voters are oversampled like +37 R in Arizona. Of course Hillary looks like she's doing badly with all the misogynist statisticians and pollsters in (((Donald)))'s camp.

Most likely Hillary's campaign is asking for a draft of the article before it's published, possibly to recommend changes if it's too critical

create a new thread for polling bullshit
isn't this a podesta email dig thread?

Reported for shitting up this thread with offtopic bait.

This.

what the fuck is this?
Filtered

What do you think they mean by $ for caucuses??

Harry Reid apparently wanted money for the caucuses.

This is from podesta to HFA staffers. Is there some reason that the campaign would have to give money to Reid for the caucuses? Or is this another form of pay-to-play……. I remember the Bernouts being pretty assblasted about the Nevada results.

Shit, forgot the link
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26891

Fuck of Benyamin Fishswine, pic related. Be ye shabbos goy or inbred yid, get in the oven.

Here is Podesta being asked to use his influence to secure a job for a friend's son
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26521

I suppose you haven't realised why Trump refers to Brexit so often.

seems like there was some clusterfuck involving fundraiser organization. the reply to this was a few batchs ago:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/13139

we were originally discussing something related to a find, and then faggots started falling for garbage bait.

Seems they are self aware… to an extent.

Thoughts?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26449

That one is even more incriminating.

I missed the hubub around the nevada caucus so i didn't make any connections to that part when i saw it before. How the fuck did anybody from bernies camp go over to clinton after all this.
archive.fo/CEJV3

textbook PsyOp, great find

Has anything came out about ufos? I found this book on my shelf today and was pretty surprised to see his name.

Nothing other than the thing about the channeling cult.

I know that Steven Basset and Stephen Greer have been lobbying Podesta for quite some time. He is gullible enough to fall for their scheme, so I don't think it is worth investigating Podesta's UFO stuff. Greer and Bassett are in for the money and complete clowns.

This guy emails John every week with one of these long diatribes.In John's opinion he is a "lefty with no following"
dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/the-hills-lefty-columnist-may-want-to-know-what-john-podesta-really-thinks-of-him/

He's in the previous podesta, I tweeted it. The guy's name was Brent Budowski, he went on a long rant about Hillary.

my sides
I've been searching for his emails in every new batch bc he sounded pretty self aware of their problems and I was looking for stuff to exploit. This is perfect to troll him on twitter with.

All this stuff is coming out so close to the election. There is so much more here we are missing and will make connections to later. Whats hilarious is emails like this one where they say what they really think about somebody, it's going to tear the democrat party apart.

I feel there may be something here
If nothing else, there's 1 more person who doesn't trust her.

Can't open the included link because a subscription is required
but I am very curious about what it says

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26358

It has been confirmed today that the NSA was the one feeding Wikileaks, NOT RUSSIA. So that has Hillary's 17 agencies stuffed and eating CROW with the Russian B.S. along with the rest of her lies! ONE agency knew about the leaks, because they did it themselves. The reason? Because Hillary is hated by the intelligence agencies so much that the NSA could not take it and popped. They don't want her. And that says a LOT. They were the ones who wrote and implemented the phishing software that nailed everyone.

The NSA leaked the DNC emails because they hate Hillary - Judge Napolitano
vid.me/rgBu

It has been confirmed today that the NSA was the one feeding Wikileaks, NOT RUSSIA. So that has Hillary's 17 agencies stuffed and eating CROW with the Russian B.S. along with the rest of her lies! ONE agency knew about the leaks, because they did it themselves. The reason? Because Hillary is hated by the intelligence agencies so much that the NSA could not take it and popped. They don't want her. And that says a LOT. They were the ones who wrote and implemented the phishing software that nailed everyone.

The NSA leaked the DNC emails because they hate Hillary - Judge Napolitano
vid.me/rgBu

Uhh yeah, I'm not clicking those link….

anything about seth reich or scalia ??

It is interesting that Podesta has his own lobbying group, and according to OpenSecrets, Google has given the group over $100,000 dollars. I wonder how deep the hole really is.
opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000022193&year=2016>>7958154

We need to make those mind map things that show all these connections graphically

.png also compresses quite small for text so it is by far best for shiz like this.

Yeah he is a fagot but Its alot of friendly content, kinda more tinfoily. I want to believe.

archive.is/RSwBR

archive.is/gfpNB

source on the first article: archive.fo/4BMaM

The Startup That Predicted Brexit Has Some Bad News for Hillary Clinton - Fortune - Sept 22 2016

What about that Professor that hasn't got an election wrong ever? Or that system that only got the election wrong once in 98 years?

FUCK OUTTA HERE

We need more a smoking gun for this, IMO. Faggots and SNOPES niggers will Jewgle this crap like I did and ignore it.

Pew Research Oversampling Explainer: archive.is/xDOT5
Pic Related.

Is it just me or does the name Podesta sound like a carcinogen to anyone else?

Whenever I hear the name it reminds me of Asbestos.

I know that CNN can't be trusted, and MSNBC and everyone else. Anyone who trusts these 'polls' are misinformed. Polls are used to manipulate the psyche.

I wonder if he'll write a book about this one?

Guys, oversampling isn't what you think. The quote in screenshoot says exactly what I said a few hours ago
oversampling does not mean putting a thumb on the scale
to help Clinton, pollsters have plenty of options. But the Clinton campaign mails are unlikely to show fraud. We would need to leak the pollsters themselves. Certainly some of them
- discuss the best phrasings to get the desired results
- re-call everytime that dumb 50yo truck driver who votes Clinton and who alone skews the results for her by 1 point
- dump the unwanted results
- or don't get published

Thanks for correcting the record. Reported. We have your names and addresses and will be killing all of you.

The attachment to the email is a data breakdown and list of policy proposals to deal with these issues from Neera Tanden (Pres. of Center for American Progress).

It's really not too interesting from my eyes, and Killary would never implement these proposals.

Calm your tits, Goldsteinbergowitz. The only killing you'll be doing is of your plush My Little Pony.
Keeping Tourette's posts from making us looking like low energy teenaged nutjobs is not CTRing.

Every election year you hear about those. Very frequently the year you hear about them is the year they become wrong. Remember that group that was "always right" and predicted a Bernie landslide?

Would this be considered classified? Presidential communication about a deal being worked out with a foreign state?

You know the millions of "shoah victims" bodies (((they))) can never seem to find. Yeah, this hole is deep enough for all of them and more.

I am sure they can get a lawyer that manages to squirm them out of it because what was being said in the email was not specific enough.

m gona slay ur moms horse pussy

Clinton camp is posed a question about accepting lobbyist/PAC donations. They ignore original email and affirm they will take them but won't say it on record

Was wondering if anyone has thought of putting together a WikiLeaks portable frontend app?
Cause we're dealing with companies like (((google))) it could just be an unofficial apk.

One that uses a tagging system (possibly a loadable centralized tag file that users could put together) would be useful for beating hillshills on the fly that always ask for directly quoting the emails and internal memos.
Maybe a lite version that will connect online to the specific WL in question and an offline version that lets you download a compatible database to bring with you.
Late in the game but oh well.

CONTACT INFORMATION

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26155

From 2008 but some of it may still work:
Bill Daley
(312) 732-4133 (office)
(312) 213-2239 (cell)
[email protected]/* */
Assist: Fanny Sliwinski,
[email protected]/* */

Chris Edley
(510) 642-6483 (office)
(510) 508-4986 (cell)
(510) 848-1511 (home)
[email protected]/* */

Valerie Jarrett
(312) 527-7471 (office)
(312) 504-3203 (cell)
[email protected]/* */
Assist: Katherine Branch,
[email protected]/* */

Federico Pena
(303) 294-1824 (office)
(303) 887-0021 (cell)
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

Mike Froman
(212) 793-1987 (office)
(917) 499-3433 (cell)
[email protected]/* */

Don Gips
(720) 888-2400 (office)
(303) 912-8743 (cell)
[email protected]/* */
Assist: Sherry Licari,
[email protected]/* */

Chris Lu
(202) 228-6135 (office)
(703) 309-4720 (personal cell)
(312) 505-4864 (campaign cell)
[email protected]/* */

Bob Bauer
(202) 434-1602 (office)
(202) 255-9300 (cell)
[email protected]/* */

Julius Genachowski
(202) 262-9151 (cell)
[email protected]/* */

Adam Hitchcock
(312) 590-3039 (cell)
[email protected]/* */

Pete Rouse
(312) 505-4819 (cell)
[email protected]/* */

Melody Barnes
(703) 244-6102 (personal cell)
(312) 343-9345 (campaign cell)
[email protected]/* */

Governor Napolitano
Dennis Burke, Chief of Staff
(602) 697-7208 (cell)
[email protected]/* */

Carol Browner
(202) 842-7222 (office)
[email protected]/* */
Assist: Anne Fauvre,
[email protected]/* */

Sonal Shah
(202) 468-7424 (cell)
[email protected]/* */

Susan Rice
(202) 255-6640 (cell)
[email protected]/* */

Jim Steinberg
(202) 413-4558 (cell)
[email protected]/* */

Juliana Kohl Gendelman
Executive Assistant to the President and CEO
Center for American Progress
1333 H Street, NW, 10th Floor
Washington, DC 20005
Tel: 202-682-1611
www.americanprogress.org

Echo bot appears to be attacking other threads, stops echoing if you say Podesta.

Btw simple solution if mods are reading and want to stop/hinder them, the reply always has the same image title, something with "clipboard" in it.

Just block the image title.

Props to the OPs keeping these threads going and organized.

Scraped metadata for podesta leaks updated for #16 Edition, tracking emailid, "to:", "from:", "cc:","date:","subject:"

podesta-20161023.csv:
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00867292126849154903

podesta-20161023.db:
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07995186739430434170

I don't even.

What's the bet any poll in Arizona was the opposite. Most have been.
This is some new abstract shill.

Thanks, was just about to ask if the user scraping metadata is around.
Still working on that spreadsheet. Life is getting in the way.. well sorta

Yeah, you mean like Nate Silver this year? The only people dumb enough to believe Nate are leftists, as leftists are simply not capable of independent thought or reason. The fact is, this election is impossible to predict. Trump has far more enthusiasm but that doesn't always mean votes. The polls are fucked and range from mildly biased to blatantly fake.

Holy fuck, no point replying to that shill, this thread is flooded with shills from top to bottom.

is in response to
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17669

Jk, we gotta take care of ourselves first. Would you upload what you have so far to tinyupload or archive.org or something? I can start looking through and cross-referencing what you have so far to emails that were not included in the dig, if that makes sense.

#17 dropped….dig dig dig

27025-30499

new thread?

More evidence Tim Kaine was picked in 2015 and it was all a setup with him stepping down as DNC head.

Here's a memo from meeting in Geneva in Sep 2015 that Kaine just happens to be attending. Noted TWICE in Podesta's memo that he will be there fundraising. He wasn't officially picked until July 22, 2016.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27798

Eric Schmidt and Google working DIRECTLY with the HRC to create apps and web products for the campaign. Gross.

even more Politico collusion. Those guys really live inside the DNC's colon.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30485

PART 17 IS UP

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29194

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29350

Many people already knew this due to how blatant it is, the absurdly massive extent of skewing that even an idiot can see. But, here we have proof of collusion to actually do it.

Here's a graphic to spread.

this is legitimate oversampling
see and

You know damn well they're not talking about sampling for accuracy.

HAIM SABAN TELLS HUMA WHATS UP

JEW RAT SPILLS THE BEANS ALL OVER HER CUNTY FACE

TELLS HUMA REFUGEES WILL PUT OUR LIVES IN DANGER

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27940

Huma:
Haim:
Can't wait to see her response in a future release…..

already here

Former Director CF allied to be seeking asylum Russia.
westernsentinel.com/kremlin-turmoil-clinton-foundation-ceo-requests-urgent-immediate-asylum/
Look up Eric Braverman.

That looks like a bogus news story that can't be confirmed by sources other than one guy.

page 25. Podesta e-mails are threads worth preserving