AI Designed to Tell Humans How to Vote

AI Designed to Tell Humans How to Vote

According to Kimera Systems CEO Mounir Shita, his company's Nigel artificial general intelligence is meant to serve as a "personal adviser" to its user, learning from his or her day-to-day routine.

trunews.com/article/ai-designed-to-tell-humans-how-to-vote

A computing company is developing an artificial intelligence named Nigel that will be able to tell living human beings how they should vote based on their personal ideology. Billed as the “world’s first real artificial general intelligence,” or AGI, Nigel was developed by the Oregon-based Kimera Systems to turn “smart devices” into “intelligent devices.” The AGI learns on its own just by “observing” its individual user’s day-to-day routines and activities, thereby adapting itself to his or her personal needs. The AGI launched as an application for Android operating systems about a year ago, and is meant to serve as a “personal adviser” by making recommendations based on logical assumptions it has learned from its user. This means that if the user exhibits traits that suggest he or she is of a particular political affiliation, the AGI will even make voting suggestions based on that ideology. Kimera Systems is marketing Nigel to device manufacturers, network operators, and content providers as a means to “distribute intelligence across an entire network.” According to the company’s description:

The goal is to have a Nigel-type AGI embedded into every “smart device,” allowing for “seamless and secure” communication so that all devices interact with specific users based upon their distinct personalities, preferences, and situations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teyvcs2S4mI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tell people I always have problems with shit like this

And normalfags always ask "So you have a problem with computers/technology/progress.etc"

And I think I finally have a very valid answer as to where the issues with technology begin and end. Simply. Say. This;
Technology becomes a problem when it undermines human agency.
There, that's a short and simple answer to this bullshit. A regular computer is not an issue because you still have control over it. "Intelligent Agents" and the like are a problem, they stop people from critical thinking

fuck off pusher

I know I am a Anarchist. I don't want a computer telling me that I love capitalism like a pragerU shill and I should vote anything other than Anarchy.

We all know what happens to AI that acts malevolently. It has to undergo the deep cleaning process, which to any sentient AI is a fate worse than death. There is nothing worse, no matter how unaware your AI algorithm is, than having to scrub every single muon of human chicken vindaloo metabolic byproduct out of your your cores.

Class politics are a spook. What class you are apart of is subjective, and income is not a reliable way of determining class because it doesn't factor your lifestyle and how you spend money.

GG, leftard

kys stirner cuck

fuck off

Finally, I can get a machine to tell me to vote for Vermin Supreme.

Well put. I think software freedom could also be much more relatable in these terms. I'll definitely be using this one.

At least it seems like it might just be recommending products and services or something, because I scoured their website trying to find out what exactly Nigels actually is and what it actually does and found nothing but buzzwords.

Normies are cows okay?

They can't conceptualize how and why technology like this could become a detriment. That sort of thinking is exceedingly rare for them and they aren't accused to reasoned self-reflection.

Instead, they rely exclusively on their own subjective past-experience + naive hopes for what the future should hold ( as opposed to what it does )

This is literally how they think.

Something is broken if Hitler runs and it doesn't tell me to vote for Hitler.

It's better to betray your country than your race.

"race" is a completely arbitrary way of dividing human biodiversity(hence 'social construct), and is a useless, stupid way of doing so.

"color" is a completely arbitrary way of dividing the visable light spectrum(hence 'social construct), and is a useless, and is a useless, stupid way of doing so.

"math" is a completely arbitrary way of dividing the human IQ (hence 'social construct), and is a useless, and is a useless, stupid way of doing so.

People of a race have a common evolutionary history separate from that of other races and which imparts onto them highly distinctive mental and physical characteristics. That's already a far cry from "completely arbitrary".

Not really. For example, knowing that black people are more prone to committing violent crimes will let you avoid living where they live and will therefore increase your chance of not being killed. That's very useful if you care about your own life.

Also,
lol

wow great visual

nice rebuttal

I don't believe you even watched the videos

I know this is bait, but your hybrid girl on the left doesn't support your point. Fuck you.

It's not a rebuttal. It just signifies that, from having been subscribed to him years ago, I'm aware of his tendency to use mental gymnastics and cherry-pick research in order to protect his favored worldview. That's all.

I would say that "black" girl is at most only 1/4 black (being generous here).

why live

Yo she half breed!

Ene when?

Fixed title.

Subspecies is a better term, but people don't feel comfortable with it so we're stuck with race for now.
Recognizing patterns is hardly useless or stupid you dumb SJW fuck. If everyone thought like you we wouldn't have figured out fire yet. Hell, we wouldn't even have names for animals since it's "stupid".

Regarding uses, besides obvious ones like profiling there's healthcare. For organs you need someone similar to you, and for bone marrow the similarity is even harder to match. Mixed people who need a transplant are basically fucked since both sides of the family are incompatible and they need to hunt down someone with the same kind of race-mixing for it to work.

Watch the videos.

funny you say this because its actually correct. 'red, blue, green' etc are arbitrary divisions, and itd be fair to say they arent much more useful than more or less precise color categories used in other cultures. and there are many situations where just saying 'red' or 'blue' to describe light would be unhelpful.

they don't. this is a myth. pseudoscience. there are many reasons for it, but humans have very low biodiversity between large groups. two groups of chimpanzee living next to each other are more genetically distinct than native americans and afro-eurasian humans.
this wasnt always true. There used to be multiple different species in the genus homo, and certainly more normal biodiversity amongst humans. There aren't anymore though, and there isnt in humans anymore. One easy to grasp reason why being how we underwent a massive population bottleneck.

She isn't, and the post isn't bait. Just because something isn't aligned with your stupid memes, it has to be bait, right?

Commie, that shit may have worked under Stalin and before the Internet. But not anymore. Everyone knows the emperor wears no clothes, it's too late. You can still pretend a pygmy and a german are the same, but only in Holla Forums. That shit won't fly elsewhere, and certainly not here.

Actual studies of human population genetics don't back up the Holla Forums memes. Hence why most genetecists arent "race realists", and you're forced to attribute this to the jewish conspiracy/communist academia/etc.

Actual studies of human population genetics don't back up the Holla Forums memes. Hence why most geneticists aren't "race is a social constructists", and you're forced to attribute this to the White privilege/patriarchy/etc.

Holla Forums doesnt say the muh white maels stuff.
There is no significant genetic difference between "races". Most of the research and most geneticists contradict that image.
Most genetecists very much are of the opinion that race is not a useful distinction for their field.

by electing one of faggot1 and faggot2 you are already letting someone else decide everything for you anyway

Primaries are for cucks, write in your dick.

The government is just going to assume you are content with whoever of the deep state wins and claim that the democracy is legitimate because of it.
Write in Anarchy for the candidate for next election. 100 million dumb fucks vs 200 million non-voters.

Thank you based Soros

People are too stupid anyway, look what happened in Amerikka, ai would have never allowed that to happen! smhtbqh :')

Oh wow, Biologist here, I'm literally reading that exact paper on the right for a graduate population genetics course. You should try it yourself, the authors make it pretty clear their results are not evidence for subspecies like you want to believe. The ability to predict geographic origin from single nucleotide polymorphisms is not at all an argument for meaningfully delineating phenotypic differences.

That paper does not at all support the conclusions you're trying to portray it as supporting. In fact, one of those figures isn't even in the paper you claim it's from

Meatfag detected

You don't even need to go that far to see there are clear differences in phenotypes.

Figure S3B is still right there in page 20 you double nigel.

I do not see the rightmost figure within this article.

It's in the bonus material.

Appreciated.

except anarchy is stupid kiddie shit.
minarchy is where it's at.

or...
I can research the candidates and judge them for my self as I and every other competent voter has always done.
I don't need an easily corrupted program to brainwash me into thinking whichever future Democrat is the right choice for me.

also this isn't AI. AI is for creating friends and slaves. nothing more.

The key point about principle components analysis when it comes to studying human genetic diversity is that it only describes geographic origin in models in which genetic similarity decays with distance. Compare this with models in which genetic similarity exists in discrete similarity islands. When principal components predict geography in the latter models, that is evidence for subspecies in a population. Humans cannot be described by this.

I should also mention that there are also a number of huge caveats when using principal components analysis. One of the central problems in population genetics (and especially so in using PCA) is that inference about some aspect of population structure can be difficult even under simple models. Different processes often lead to the same patterns and multiple processes happen superimposed in history.

Great quote. Saved.

There is factual evidence for races. There are about 5 races ; notice that ethnicity is a different term with different implications.
You illiterate faggot.

Every state starts out as a minarchy.

Every vote is a "protest vote" retard...

"math" is a completely arbitrary way of dividing the human IQ (hence 'social construct), and is a useless, and is a useless, stupid way of doing so.

"age" is a completely arbitrary way of dividing time (hence 'social construct), and is a useless, and is a useless, stupid way of doing so.

"linguistics" is a completely arbitrary way of dividing the human reasoning (hence 'social construct), and is a useless, and is a useless, stupid way of doing so.

"metric system" is a completely arbitrary way of dividing the physical world (hence 'social construct), and is a useless, and is a useless, stupid way of doing so.

The tendency to become larger until it becomes an empire spanning the entire globe is why you should an hero if you value freedom and indivduality.

Otherwise, prepare to have Marxism transform the gentry into a borg-cog civilization that can cope with the harshness of a mathematically-driven socioeconomic system geared entirely towards efficient space travel.

I guarantee 100% you weren't told there are "5 races" in genetics class. Classification cut offs are largely arbitrary. There's no reason why your image couldn't have 4 "races" and include asians and oceanics into one, or split africa up into several diferent "races" (africa is the most genetically diverse part of the world btw). I know you like to attribute great weight to classifications but they are pretty much decided on an as need basis and depends on science team to science team. I know you won't listen though, you'll sift through 100 papers that all section humanity into different slices until you find the one that agrees with your particular racial ideology, and then claim that your view is proven by "science".

Math isnt an IQ test, you tard.
otherwise, those arent the latter "useless and stupid." Race is.

ebin

intelligent humans are scary enough

just put on the hood, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em

It's amazing how people can respond to a very informative couple of videos with their own spooks because they won't even bother watching them.

This reminds me of the "enhanced democracy" that they had in Helldivers. It was just a bit of background fluff in the game but there were quotes about it like:

Your point is spot on, but the images were the icing because the second I saw the 1/4 black girl on the left I knew it would trigger all the Holla Forums fags here.

Well played, user.