BEST PROOF ASSANGE IS DEAD

BEST PROOF ASSANGE IS DEAD

archive.fo/F10ZK
twitter. com/NeilTurner_/status/789914904350298112

A twitter user asked WikiLeaks to sign something with their private PGP key. WikiLeaks responded by blocking the user.

He's dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/
youtube.com/channel/UCjutxRqqDa7OE7mgWBs5dug
youtube.com/channel/UCJYMiYwSFxwaGgh-ucXgr0Q
youtube.com/channel/UC8WViDKvDsaYrX0FDKwEvCw
youtube.com/channel/UC0qJvSKi2VQP4KGtdOX4yKA
youtube.com/channel/UCHrDpTVL9S0h91u9UCPgVbA
rt.com/usa/363793-gavin-macfadyen-dies-wikileaks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reported

Always the first post.

BTW this means whoever is running the WikiLeaks Twitter doesn't have access to the WikiLeaks PGP key in order to sign messages or emails. That means it's been compromised.

reported

We already know it's not Assange you dumbshit.

And they'd just copy the fucking PGP from the description even if it was Assange. They probably blocked you because you're fucking 13.

The proof is that whoever is operating the Twitter account does not have access to the PGP key.

Either you're fucking retarded or a CTR shill.

That's a public key. You don't understand how public / private key cryptography works.

reported

Reminder

ayylmao

Shill reported.

Assume that Assange is alive and the tweet about the press conference tomorrow is legitimate. The person operating the account won't have the private key.

OP was probably blocked for being a 13 year old that spammed every fucking tweet with his CTR psy-op bullshit.

Assange has his own private key. WikiLeaks has a different key for encrypted communications shared among the WikiLeaks team.

Right.

So the question is: how far down the org's hierarchy would you have to go before you start finding people who DON'T have access to the PGP key?

(Answered?)

That's propbably (((twitter))) jewing up the scene.
It means something is wrong with assange not dead, you sensationlist.
But thanks for starting the thread anyway.
I fucking hate the situation assange has been forced into what with fake accusations and embassy stay.
I hope he's allright.

Put this is one of the threads already up on the Assange is alive/dead whimsy.
Nobody wants a running commentary about your fucking twatter adventures.

I don't care if mods here do ban you for saying it.

Wikileaks is compromised.

There is no reason to not provide video evidence of Assange being alive.

It's totally OK to think WL has been compromised, just ctrl+f the catalog and search for any Wikileaks threads we already have here.
Pushing this disinfo that Julian is dead is not OK.

There is a very obvious reason:
Hype.

Yes, and it's been acknowledge that it isn't Assange on the Twitter.

You really think that if ((they)) had the stupid idea to get everyone involved with Wikileaks (good way to draw attention a la Barbara Streisand and legitimize Trump's opinion by the way) they couldn't get their private PGPs?

Assuming who runs the compromised WikiLeaks is working for ((them)), why would they draw attention to Megyn Kelly/Donna Brazille? Clinton's quid pro quo?

The whole compromization thing is being pushed too quickly based on little evidence. If the press release doesn't provide solid evidence of Assange being alive, then you can be suspicious. Until then contemplate on how actually attacking WikiLeaks and its twitter, thereby legitimizing it in the eyes of the voter, is the last thing they want.

'hype' is distracting people from reading the actual leaks

Nice forced meme. Even if you aren't an actual Record Corrector, you're doing their work for them. This retarded "it's over he's dead" bullshit is already documented as a CTR new line of attack. Being skeptical and cautious is one thing, but this is just pure faggotry.

Why don't you fags try to verify OP's claim by asking for the key signature?

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Its too late, we have all the ammo we could ever possibly need. This D/C bullshit is irrelevant, enjoy your minimum wage paycheck though, I guess.

This.

Keep digging lads. You'll get your answer tomorrow.

or he escaped the embassy disguised as pamela anderson and they're keeping it covered up as long as possible

Assange is like a Schrodinger cat. By any means you can't prove he's dead OR alive without any proofs of either.

You have to use occam's razor for stuff like this. If you had possession of wikileaks account why draw attention to yourself by banning people? Now this annoying kid would have ammo.
They blocked him because he's attention seeking, just look at his twitter.

Have you thought for a second that maybe that image was CTR to begin with?

It got fucking spammed to fuck, over and over and over again by >1 post by this ID posters.

Don't question wikileaks after some seriously questionable things have happened! Don't question the fact that all the leaks suddenly hit with limp wrists when they were promised to gut hillary, don't question o'keef's videos suddenly stopping, don't question the lack of assange making any sort of appearance anywhere, don't question wikileaks blocking someone asking assange to sign with his PGP key, don't question wikileaks suddenly changing tone completely and misspelling shit left and right, don't question all of assange's closest associates going completely silent on twitter, don't question wikileaks director suddenly dying, don't question wikileaks hiring 4 new moderators within the span of a day after literally 4 years of not hiring anyone, etc. etc. etc.

At this point the safest play is to assume Assange is dead until proven otherwise and, not outright dismiss but strongly distrust any leaks from wikileaks that have come after Oct 16th, because it's extremely likely that their twitter account and possibly more, have been completely compromised.

inb4 another teenage bandwagon moron claims I'm CTR because I'm talking some common fucking sense here.

I don't know who's shilling who anymore.

It's being questioned all the fucking time.
Keep it to one thread at a fucking time though.
Otherwise the catalog is filled up with imbeciles posting their social media history on thread at a time and gobshites like you claiming there's no questioning going on.

That's the entire fucking point of it.

If you blindly trust wikileaks and they ARE compromised, they'll fuck you over with fake leaks that you'll spread around, and then use that to discredit you and whatever you stand for.

Probably they'll also release fake leaks against trump at some point just so they can quote people on his side of the camp saying the leaks are fake and use that to then say that the leaks against hillary are fake as well.

If you don't trust wikileaks, and they AREN'T compromised - you can't effectively spread any of their leaks for fear of it not being legit, taking out their punching power and relevancy in the election completely.

The only way we can know for sure about the situation is if we get genuine conclusive proof that assange is still alive - and wikileaks keep not giving us the proof we ask for, and nobody else seems able to provide any actual evidence he's alive either. - We'll have to see how tomorrow goes, but I fully expect it to be a whole lot of hogwash. Possibly even the start of the fake leaks. If I don't see assange alive, moving around, confirming wikileaks isn't compromised, I'm not trusting their stuff from oct 16th on out, and I suggest most of you don't either.

We have enough from the leaks already to have seriously damaged hillary that we can go without more. It's too dangerous to blindly trust the leaks now; that everything is fine and normal when all the signs point to it not being so.

You're correct. Everything is incredibly suspect atm.

However, we should have confirmation tomorrow.

This Assange stuff is currently having the effect of Divide & Conquer. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be looking into it. I'm just saying that it's dangerous to come to any premature conclusion. Very sadly, he might be dead/captured. But, we can't know until tomorrow.

Leaks should, in the meantime, still be scanned. We can hold off propagation of anything incriminating until Wikileak's press statement. If they show convincing proof that Assange is okay (Video or PGP Signed Statement), we propagate what we found.

If not, we go from there.

If Assange is still alive but has been sequestered somewhere "safe" so they can keep him around until they can get rid of him, disregarding WikiLeaks and allowing that to be identified as a shilling site now will confirm his death. If assange were to die now, he'd be a martyr against secretive power. If WikiLeaks gets dragged through the mud and is then discredited widely amongst the anti-authoritarian crowd, he can be killed without any great fear of martyrdom taking hold.

That does confuse the issue though. Maybe it would be easier to just assume that Assange is dead. Feels bad, man.

Compromised or not, in practice is doesn't matter, just read the emails. The worst thing you can do at this point is stop.

The only thing worth doing at the moment re: Assange is priming the public to only accept legitimate proof tomorrow.

I.e. Something signed with his PGP Key
(Or a video with timestamp)

The latter is probably preferable. If it is only a statement saying "Julian's fine lads", then it is very likely Assange is no longer active.

Inb4 video proof is high production value, Hollywood-tier body double

Just remember user, the intent of TODDANDCLARE was to discredit Assange and, thus, WikiLeaks.

What we're seeing here is probably the plan that they have deferred to.

F.U.D.

We'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

This is why I'm not even thinking of ever stopping my digging, anything that tries to discredit or muddy the waters toward WikiLeaks is pure CTR bullshit.
After the T&C shit was revealed it should be obvious that WL is the only thing remaining that's solid.
If they're not, guess what the alternative is?
That's right, it's DOING NOTHING.
HMMM who could want us to do nothing instead? I FUCKING WONDER?

thing is that kid has been spamming on EVERY post on WL's twitter.
So i understand why they ban him (if JA is still you know not dead)

I'm going to bomb every CTR office after all of this shit.

What concerns me is that a man like Assange, with his penchant for attention, has not surfaced to even say so much as an affirming word of defiance.

That Neil Turner faggot always felt to me like a plant, this just confirms it since it's a shit-stirrer.

The person running the twitter account right now may be so low on the totem pole he doesn't even know who the people are who he's taking direction from let alone the PGP key.

this neil kid has been spamming "sign something with your private key" on every post wikileaks makes. he's either a psyops elite black op or an annoying retard shouting fire in a theater. it's not possible that he is ANYTHING ELSE.

He has probably become fixated on the idea following widely reported hijacking of deep web sites by alphabet soup agencies.

hes not dead, his testicles are tho.. poor lad.

And here I thought 8chins wuz redpilled n sheeit

blocked

Where do you think you are?
>>>/facebook/

according to the emails, the reason they attack the chans to distract is to keep the chans from making memes. 1.) they consider the chans good at it. 2.) memes are a form of pr/ads, they sway at the base level, for example, coke's sales were slumping, to turn it around they put people's names on cans, the simple concept/analysis of human behavior worked, cokes sales recovered and then some. chan does the same thing with memes and god forbid they leak out to the plebs, it's enough to swing by a noticeable bit towards trump/away from hillary, it further distances the results, which thwarts their push to pretend the race is close so that it's enough cover to rigging of the election with soros's owning/in control of 70% of the voting machines.

Maybe the next leaks are insane, and he wants to draw in as many people as possible. Remember the press conference before the Podesta leaks when he gave the impression that he was bought off. Assange is taking a page out of Trump's playbook. He is a showman now.

Can someone tell me when was the last time Assange spoke publicly at the Ecuadoran embassy orator's platform? It was not just the other day obviously - there's a video going around claiming he spoke but the actual video was from a couple years ago.

When was Assange last confirmed to be physically present at the Ecuadoran embassy?

Something from Seth Rich?. No idea what position he had in DNC, but quite he would be included in some email-chains with Podesta.

Is that somehow a rational reason to block someone? Because they asked you to do something you can't do?

Prove it. You can't. I'm guessing you also believe all the false rape allegations against Trump?

Are you starting to see it now? You're a fucking moron, or a CTR shill.

Didn't Seth Rich leak the fact that they stole it from Bernie?

This was his official position according to wikipedia.

Damage control?. Obviously theres something going on right now with Assange(implying that its Assange who holds the private key). Having someone spam it on every tweet helps nobody, and it will only make people think that Wikileaks is compromised, after they see that tweet.

Theres no reason to speculate right now about whats happening with Wikileaks. Need to focus on the leaks, and wait for them to give us a status-update about Assange.

Still hoping that they somehow managed to smuggle Assange out of the embassy, and the "reduced communication" is due to that.

There is truly no reason to be this upset about people asking questions about this.

Do you have proof that he spammed Wikileaks?

LOOK AT THIS CAREFULLY EVERYONE, MODS INCLUDED

LATEST SHILLING TACTIC

PRETEND TO BE REGULARS CALLING OUT SHILLS TO SHUT DOWN THREADS

Got to hand it to whoever came up with this one, it's actually working somewhat.

It may not even be that guy - the one that got blocked - that is spamming Wikileaks. It's already a meme that "Assange is dead," so how many normalfags do you think are harassing the shit out of them on twitter?

When was the last time Assange was physically seen by the public at the Ecuadoran embassy? Not via webcam or Skype, actually physically standing on the orator's platform.

I've been thinking a lot about this for the past couple days. Your last sentence may well be the real truth here. Distributing photographic or video proof of life of Assange is the dumbest thing Wikileaks could do if he managed to get himself out of the embassy. Even if he has refuge somewhere else, discussing any detail of that is fantastically dangerous and could result in plenty of arrests in the UK. This is why I am asking my question above about when Assange was seen at the embassy last.

No proof, but you can check the latest tweets of wikileaks, and theres some russian guy tweeting same sort of stuff to their latest tweets. Seems like a CTR-tactic to me

Yea, started to wonder the same thing. Haven't followed wikileaks all that much before this election-cycle. I've only seen the pictures of him on the embassy-balcony. No idea after that.

There was some former ambadassor that said he visited Assange a couple of days after his internet was cut-off though: craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/

No idea what to think of the whole situation really, as no information can't be verified.

So your only issue with this is something you can't even prove? Really?

Multiple youtube channels are now posting Julian Assange videos and photos from 2012-2014 claiming they are from the last few days. In some cases the videos were streamed real time to make them see legitimate.

Some of the channels involved:

youtube.com/channel/UCjutxRqqDa7OE7mgWBs5dug - Global Economic Crisis

youtube.com/channel/UCJYMiYwSFxwaGgh-ucXgr0Q - Economic Development

youtube.com/channel/UC8WViDKvDsaYrX0FDKwEvCw - Anonymous

youtube.com/channel/UC0qJvSKi2VQP4KGtdOX4yKA - LASTDAYS VISIONARIES

youtube.com/channel/UCHrDpTVL9S0h91u9UCPgVbA - Seeking the Truth

Interesting point. I know I've taken time out of coming up with (and promoting) memes… just to engage in D&C shit fights.

Are you cunts retarded or shills? There's a link to his twitter in the OP. Just copypaste it and check for yourself. He sent like 10 tweets in the span of a few hours.
Also, with all of this shill talk, one thing is certain: the Assange is dead meme is drawing focus away from the leaks. Make no mistake about it, this could be by design.
Research for yourselves, and don't trust anything you read on here until you've checked the sources.

rt.com/usa/363793-gavin-macfadyen-dies-wikileaks/

Wow, nice shilling tactic, you really conviced me.

The tweet supposedly authored by Assange about this was fucking weird. Something about punching god.

Who the fuck cares. Regardless of whatever this shit is, WE NEED TO KEEP DIGGING. WE CAN BE PSYOP'D. WE MUST EXPOSE. KEEP GOING.

Wow 10 whole tweets over hours? Truly this is a new level of spam. Totally worthy of blocking.

I'm a little out of the loop. What's happening tomorrow that will reveal whether he's dead or not?

If you've both noticed, there is an unbelievable amount of D&C shilling of both sides of this argument. I am of the opinion that both "Assange is fine" and "Assange is dead" are both being promoted and the fracture point was the wikileaks tweet that Assange's internet was cut off and the confirmation from Ecuador via a press release of this. That's where it all started. It's not surprising that there is a gigantic amount of disinfo out there, including all the youtube channels that are putting up old videos as current ones.

I really wish anons were better at asking the questions nobody is asking and seeking answers to that. I'll give one example. What if both the wikileaks tweet and the Ecuadoran press release relating to Assange's internet were fake or had a completely ulterior motive? I've barely seen anyone scratch the surface on that one - anons are being shilled and forced into one camp or another without recognizing that the truth my indeed lie somewhere else.

It's not a stretch of the imagination that wikileaks' twitter account is getting completely inundated with comments and DMs demanding proof Assange is alive. Look at how many anons are DMing wikileaks and everybody related to them and asking for or demanding some kind of proof. Have you considered that a scenario may exist wherein Assange is fine, nothing in the wikileaks organization is compromised, but they are entirely unwilling to prove he is alive? What would be the general situation that might cause such a scenario?

Wikileaks said they are putting out some sort of press release related to Assange's status. My projection at this point is that whatever it is will not be enough to satisfy the "Assange is dead" crowd and the "Assange is alive" crowd will use that to fuck with the "Assange is dead" crowd. And yet nobody asks the important questions, everybody just argues about the two viewpoints that were likely originally injected by shills. I hope at the end of this a lot of anons will learn a lesson in the distinctions between guesses, reasonable hypothesis, and proof.

I can tell if a cat inside a box is alive or not without opening that box.

this, its a perfect example of consensus cracking

Maybe Assange is alive. Maybe Wikileaks isn't compromised. Maybe it's all just coincidences. But the way I see it, all Assange would need to do to dispel all this hearsay would be to walk past a window at the embassy, or have a picture taking with a timestamp, or any other reasonable evidence of still being alive. But he hasn't, I don't think he will, and I'm going to assume Assange is dead until proven otherwise. It'd be easy to prove me wrong if someone could.

Walk in front of the window so a sniper can kill him. GO HOME CTR.

I don't think we'll ever see Julian Assange again.

This, ten tweets is nothing. Secondly, why not just sign something with your key to shut him up.

It's more like the exception that confirms the rule. So the WL Twitter account is blocking someone and that's supposed to be the "BEST PROOF ASSANGE IS DEAD" ? Get the fuck out of here.

They have insurance policies taken out that cover terrorism a la WTC. Wait long enough and they'll probably do it themselves.