THE JEWISH MIND: EMPATHY WITHOUT SYMPATHY

nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/empathy-without-sympathy/

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2014/05/empathy-without-sympathy/
trumanlibrary.org/diary/page21.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sympathy and empathy do not go hand in hand for most whites.
I'm sure it doesn't for most people on Holla Forums.
It doesn't make us Jews, and it it not unique to them.
Desire to subjugate, corrupt, and destroy all that is pure and good is what differentiates them.

Whites and Jews are some of the most powerful beings on earth, when they fight, everyone else's shit gets stirred. Sometimes, It's fun to be a bystander.

Very true, OP. I've had the pleasure of speaking with a few members of the tribe before, one on one, and they are extremely charismatic and charming. That's why they dominate, even the less intelligent ones.

Empathy has two responses:
Sympathy or Antipathy. It is always one or the other, to various degrees. Indifference is an antipathy, because antipathy is the rejection of sympathy as a proper response. One can empathize with a nigger, but the response is antipathy because they're fucking retarded and nothing they do is for a higher purpose.

Jews are a social parasite. As a result, they pervert everything sociality is used for: including sex (BDSM shit).

They require the destruction of your antipathy response to survive, so you always have a response of sympathy. They label your antipathy, even when it is only disregard and disinterest (no hatred, just not caring - a very minute form of antipathy), as 'hatred'.

A woman will sympathize with this, because the Jew is using a feminine method of manipulation - the destruction of your standards which would make you feel antipathetic to them.

The Jew does indeed cry out in pain as it hurts you. However, the Jew doesn't need white people any more because they have technology and dumber mestizos/niggers or chinks to maintain the technology and do the grunt work.

The creative spirit of the Aryan man is a threat, now.

Didn't Ram Z Paul fall under the kike's spell?

e-celeb sage

why is that perverted?

Found the Jew.

Reptilians?

Can't tell if ironic or serious.

KEK! Kys, friendo.

Pretty much this. Jews are a matriarchal society and think like women. That's why you have so much homos among them.
And If you know your women, they always try to shame and try every sneaky little trick in their book to get their way.

But you should really drop the cancerous formatting.

Obviously, doesn't apply if they have your balls in a vice already, but if they think you could be useful, that comment's accurate.

There's also a whole I-know-you-know-I-know thing going on when they sense you're not an NPC but don't display any overt hostility either. They're probably trying to work out if you're the owner of a jewish soul.

Sage because you made me reply.

You know, you guys really ought to stop trying to get the first post every time. It's so glaringly fucking obvious who you are and what you are doing.

But you won't stop. Not until your slow, agonizing death by strangulation from hanging, whether from a tree or a lamp-post.

You see, your employers keep records of your names and addresses. Once they are raided, we will have that information. You will be hunted down to a man. You might think that you can flee the country, but that is the problem–under Trump, there will be no patch of land on the Earth beyond our reach, as an alliance between the US, Russia, and China extends our influence to every nation. You will be found by facial recognition software, even if you can only be seen from a satellite because you moved to a hut on some god-forsaken desert island. That only delays the inevitable. One day, several landing craft will come to your island, and it will all be over for you.

Feels like I'm Arthur Jermyn.

Rope prepared.

The word of Kek.

>Desire to subjugate, corrupt, and destroy all that is pure and good is what differentiates [Jews].

This.

Nobody gives a dick about the formatting.

This line is here to jangle your jumblies.

Niggers are animals.

Jews are below animals.

Extra line for fun here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?

Day of the rope soon enough.

It does for most non-psychopaths. What makes us different is that we can rationalize and prioritize our love for our people and justice over sympathy for a wrong-doer and a racial enemy.

Kek has spoken! Fuck formatting, Heil Hitler!

Best post ITT.

Not all jews are alike. There are rich whites and there is white trash, there are good whites and there are evil ones, there are smart whites and there are dumb ones

Jews have a higher rate of mental illness. I think the entire problem can be reduced to observation that they have a very high rate of antisocial personality disorder, or sociopathy. They literally are born with no conscience. Those who do have a conscience are socialized in a culture dominated by sociopaths. Therefore even the non-defective among them are still allies and shields to the psychopathic.

Most retarded poast of the day. BDSM will always be there where-ever normal sex congregates.

I don't think they are born without it, but rather that their culture drives it out of them.

Remember that there are Jews of several ethnicities–it's not likely that they are any less distinct from each other than they are from Arabs, Greeks, or other bordering ethnicities. They also (reluctantly) accept conversion of other people. If it were a genetic issue, it would have been bred out of them over time. But it hasn't. The Jew today is just as duplicitous and destructive as were their ancestors, even if they aren't blood related.

This is why Jews can't be bred out like an inferior race, but must be eliminated to a man, woman, and child, or else have their venom confined to a small parcel of land, isolated from the rest of humanity, and occasionally bombed back into the stick age to stop them from escaping and starting the cycle of civilizational collapse anew.

That's right, where-ever normal sex and 100 IQ+ folk get together.

counter-currents.com/2014/05/empathy-without-sympathy/

Seems the other link is down.

You're on drugs

But the Chinese will survive, and the whites of the Jew / white combo are now slid so far down the coherence scale that conquest of China is near impossible unless undertaken within the very near future. The widening creativity gap wll take China unstoppably ahead.

It sometimes takes a demon to fight demons user.

Jew here.
The guy is completely wrong. There is no empathy without sympathy. It's a different thing, innate to the Jews, but it has to be mastered through life. By default most Jews are autistic and socially inept like Zuckerberg, as was I, until I learned to develop self-conscience and experimented with some psychoactive substances. Although many other Jews learn it in the Jewish schools though religious practices.

I can read a person instantly and intuitively and if I want to get closer to the person I just instinctively start probing his emotions, develop rapport and deceive him. It's not an effort, it's like a bodily function. And when I develop this connection to a person I feel sympathy for him, because I'm inside his emotions.

The difference is, that Jews can shut it off at will and do what needs to be done. The most important aspect of the whole thing is switching into the emotionless machine mode.

I bet you've seen it at times, when a friendly smiling Jew turns into an intimidating monster. That's the switch.

I have never met a Jew who could even remotely be classified as "intimidating" in person. I think you're flattering yourself.
This does sound familiar, though. The Jews I know definitely do that.

There are plenty. It's not about making an angry face. It's about the dead eyes and the cold detached mimic.

It's scary as in realizing the little friendly guy you're locked up with is actually a psychotic serial killer.

Nobody with at least a whiff of testosterone is scared of a beady-eyed stare of a pencil-pushing politician or a banker. If you think the rat you posted looks intimidating instead of laughable, your inner jew might be malfunctioning.
Uh huh. I bet you flex your wire-thin muscles and say "who you lookin' at?!" at the mirror, too. Pic related.

Your picture just proves my point. These guy are smiling.
The Jews aren't feeling anything.
That's why the Bolsheviks hold all time high score for mass executions and 0 remorse.

Against defenseless victims, anyone can pose as strong and cold-blooded. When faced with someone who can fight back, the Jew curls into a fetus and starts begging and trying to bargain.

Case in point: Grigory Zinoviev. Acted all high and mighty when making speeches, but whenever there was a need for action, immediately chickened out. Had no issue with commies murdering millions, but cried like a little bitch and begged for his life when commies came for his ass.

So you can take your "psychotic serial killer" fantasies and tell them to whoever buys them. Nobody is afraid of a pencil-necked, pot-bellied heeb, no matter how hard he tries to bulge his eyes out.

The odds of you having jewish blood are very small. Jews know they are jews.

Holy fuck, you have one perverted logic. If you keep thinking like that you will lose.

Of course, you have to strip the enemy off it's defenses first. Otherwise you might get hurt.

You don't face anyone, who can fight back. You find his natural enemy and make him fight for you. If there is no natural enemy, make one.

Whites remind me of a retarded navy seal who kicks the door guns blazing only to find out his opponent is the sniper sitting 300 yards away.

This won't do you any good.

…oy vey goy, you can't fight people who are competent, only those weaker than you!

Fighting fair is for dummies, don't bother fighting back against those traitors, they'll just kill you!

>The Jews, I find are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog. Put an underdog on top and it makes no difference whether his name is Russian, Jewish, Negro, Management, Labor, Mormon, Baptist he goes haywire. I've found very, very few who remember their past condition when prosperity comes. -US President Harry S. Truman

trumanlibrary.org/diary/page21.htm

I'm just saying there are only 2 ways to win - either wait until the Jews get arrogant enough to forget safety and come to the front lines or you have to outjew the Jews.

There is no fair fight. It's always backstabbing, dividing, bribing and indoctrinating.

Incorrect - you *can* go on the aggressive.

To go on the aggressive you will have to defeat a whole line of golems, in our case - the public opinion, the SJW, the media, the BLM, the law enforcement etc etc etc.

A clever Jew is always surrounded by impenetrable defenses. The only way to get to the said Jew is either to wait until he comes out to mock you or to infiltrate behind the lines.
That's it.

I always tough that this was a way to survive in world populated by socio-paths, insecure/unstable and hedonist people not just jew magic. I tend to use this to spread redipills among my peers too.

Attention: You two are a couple of queers. Get your act together and help us plan our revenge.

Pic related, it's you.

Media moguls could be assassinated. That's a good start.

Wat

Empathy is a tool, its the ability to see the world from the perspective of another.

It doesn't have to nor always should invoke instant sympathy towards the subject.

9 times out of 10 when I see someone complaining about something my empathy will lead me to hate them, because what they are complaining about is usually a result (either direct or indirect) of their actions, and by complaining they are (either consciously or subconsciously) trying to offload the responsibility and consequences of their problem onto others.

Only when a culture is truly decadent and crumbling will sodomy find acceptance.

Old, stale, inaccurate meme. Greece and Rome were both sodomizing all day, every day- and they didn't collapse until 1) Rome rolled in and conquered the shit out of them and 2) Christianity rolled in, bringing with it pithy 'let the barbarians in if they follow our religion' morality. Sodomy isn't an omen of societal collapse- it's a symptom of wealth and boredom in a society. Wealth can't be helped, and as such some degree of degeneracy will always exist in successful societies- but it can be minimized if boredom can be avoided through broad societal goals (read; fascism)

Wrong, sodomite. Sexual degeneracy was a feature of the empire, not the republic. Those that were bored and sodomizing in the empire were the old elite, now out of work in their villas.

GJ user
one dirty kikess btfo
let her partake of her spawn of satan, that's all she deserves

Everything the first post said is true you imbecile.
Did you even read it?

yea