WIKILEAKS OFFICIALLY COMPROMISED

Now get a load of this shit, now it's full DEFEATISM ACTIVATED all of a sudden, what the fuck is going on.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789885167410241536

Other urls found in this thread:

tweetsave.com/wikileaks/status/789885167410241536
8ch.net/pol/res/7952746.html#7952846
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also, I know they are hinting that hillary is a fucking cancer, but the defeatism part gets me every fucking time, what triggered wikileaks to even say such a thing.

They think Trump is only around because he's a "pied piper" candidate, which is half true but not the whole story. Also they don't want to be seen as pro-Trump

If Wikileaks came out as pro-Trump it would only hurt Trump.

I guess, but why the need to announce that he will be defeated, they could have gone with a different approach on the situation.

tweetsave.com/wikileaks/status/789885167410241536
Archive for you.

It wouldn't surprise me if the TWITTER account was compromised, it was always run by someone other than Assange.

Wikileaks itself isn't compromised though.

We have so many wikileaks threads, please don't make a new thread.
This tweet has already been discussed too.

Sounds like wikileaks is not under the same management. Get ready for some serious fuckery anons. With the keys to DNS handed over and the recent DDoS attacks, (((they))) have eyes on our quorum as well. And it's not Russia.

discussion on it here:
8ch.net/pol/res/7952746.html#7952846

Enjoy your ban faggot.

SAGE & REPORT

Fuck off, CTR shill. They are under the same exact management. Did you know that WL involves more than just Assange? There are multiple people with access to the twitter account

That's probably just what they think will happen.
Last time I checked WikiLeaks isn't connected to any political candidate.

Kill yourself.

did you even read the fucking tweet you retard? i'm not an anti-trump shitposter, what I see which should be pretty clear to SOME is that this is PSYOPS, demoralization, if they are compromised they will maintain their image, but will slightly bend the circumstances as best they could, now of course the title seems a bit off but let that sync in for a moment, read the fucking tweet next time.

Greens

You can get banned for anti trump rhetoric now? Can you get banned for any anti presidential candidate rhetoric?

88 check em

Realism?

This board has been taken over by Trump campaigners and marketers.

Just pointing out how much of a jew-lover he is or how neck-deep him and his family are in jews will get you reported and banned.

I wonder who it is
10c deposited into your account