THE SILENCE BREAKS

THE SILENCE BREAKS
PRAISE IT
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790074503472746496

No claims of video proof of course but I'll take something over nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JbwUm
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789885167410241536
archive.fo/F10ZK
twitter.com/Cryptomeorg
bbc.com/news/uk-37719847
cbsnews.com/news/coast-guard-crew-seizes-submarine-carrying-8-tons-of-cocaine/
youtube.com/watch?v=yqYoif-9c64
archive.is/xdzsc
twitter.com/Cryptomeorg/status/790186213961531393
twitter.com/Cryptomeorg/status/790191172408999937
archive.fo/vI0tO
archive.fo/2NrLE
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gavin_MacFadyen&oldid=745664281#Personal_Life
archive.fo/NDdLR
twitter.com/NeilTurner_
twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/789995644987604992
twitter.com/NeilTurner_/media
youtube.com/watch?v=mE_pQFsDahw
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ1vEgL50Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Man's_Switch_(The_Outer_Limits)
archive.fo/9qqpI
twitter.com/EmbassyCat
efg2.com/Lab/ImageProcessing/CryptImage.htm
archive.is/EQ9zE
archive.is/solIO
archive.is/dmKJm
archive.is/8QtpI
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790406530738913285
archive.is/7EDvG
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790411759177895936
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/9CB9D65F54ED858
archive.is/SfyVA
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/21/london-city-airport-evacuated-after-chemical-incident/
twitter.com/Deir_in_DC/status/790412028670345216
reddit.com/r/OPTheList/comments/592vpr/cryptographic_keys_update/
youtu.be/TCKzUOGus-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It'd better be a damn video.

Assange's statement,
GTKRWN

This better be a video feed of Assange saying he's alright while reading a new newspaper. Better yet, he should go full madman and leak something massive out.

This is encouraging news. Obviously I'd like to see a video of Assange to confirm everything is ok, but at least they're finally addressing the giant elephant in the room.

Why the hell can't Assange just step out on the balcony for 5 seconds or wave out the window? People will understand that his Internet is cut so he can't communicate through Twitter, but it'd alleviate all of this reasonable suspicious instantly that he's been suicided by the Clintons.

Why? He has no reason to satiate your conspiracy theorist needs.

Snipers, user. I'm actually being serious, that's quite a realistic threat with how much he's pissed Hillary off.

To be honest I don't blame him for not coming to the window at this point. I forget when that supposed assassination attempt was a couple months ago but I wouldn't go looking for bullets if I was him either. Supposedly this was the reason they canceled the balcony address around the time of the 10 year anniversary event, too.
but yeah, video of reading a newspaper would be sweet.

pic related

Either the Ecuadorians have him in a different room - which is a distinct possibility, given they caved in on US demands - or he's afraid of getting his head shot off. Let's not forget that an assassin tried to infiltrate the embassy this year. Anyway, my money's on the former, since the people close to him would probably have arranged a meeting before this time if it were the latter.

SAGE THIS 4CHAN REDDIT CUCK THREAD. SAGE, HIDE & REPORT

tell me more, shill

Nah. We'll be enemies after trump is elected again.

PRAISE BE!!!

Tell us what else there is to say about a tweet shill.

B-but what if it's a f-fake Assange? You never know, user! Don't read the fake Podesta e-mails, okay? It'll just make you look s-stupid!

I suppose he's right, I could have just written GO THE FUCK TO TWITTER

leak 'em assange of rivia

leak 'em assange
Tweet archived incase theres fuckery afoot. archive.is/JbwUm

wew

FUCK OFF BACK TO CUCKCHAN. SAGE, HIDE & REPORT ALL CUCKCHAN THREADS. MODS BAN ALL CUCKCHAN FAGGOTS RIGHT NOW

reported nigger

RIGHT BACK AT YOU FAGGOT. FUCK OFF & DON'T COME BACK.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

The worry about Assange's status is one thing but is CTR really trying to claim the Podesta e-mails aren't legit even after Podesta himself confirmed it was "stolen" information?

That first reply.

They're so desperate, they now have to claim to be Trump supporters to push their propaganda.

So salty.

And you would get away with white genocide if it weren't for us goyim

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Because I have no reason to believe it otherwise.

If he's trying to bring this conspiracy to an end, then yes, he has a reason to make it a video.

Leak 'em Assange

reported

Leak 'em Assange. I bought this guys books earlier, he's blowing out Hillary far more than any of the GOP save Trump, thought I might as well toss him some shekels.

Hello, CIA. I'm Big Guy.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

The only real proof is him reading out the current date on video.

Anything else wont be enough. If they try and jew us on this the situation is going to explode.

The only proof I'll accept of Assange being alive is if he signs something with his PGP private key.

Unfortunately, a user asked just that and was blocked. That pretty much guarantees he's dead.

archive.fo/F10ZK

Reminder that even a video could be bullshit.

LEAK'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Unless they have someone who looks pretty similar to assange, that software makes the result look extremely unnatural.

I doubt it'd be too difficult for them to find a double and/or a good impersonator. In fact don't they have people trained for that, or is that just fiction?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

"At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day."

What if he escaped

leak 'em assange

Dogshit like this should be banned, it adds absolutely nothing and fills the thread with pertinent posts

WE LOVE YOU JULES

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

DEAD HAND ACTIVATED
NO JOKE
STAY SAFE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

That would be a fucking James Bond tier feat.

Was thinking the same thing with the cryptome-tweets.

If he escaped, theres no reason for Wikileaks to show he is alive via a video/picture. People would realise fast that hes not in the embassy, and it would just make people question if he is in fact imprisoned.

If hes on the run, it would make sense that they wont tweet with the PGP-key, and they are trying to hide people tweeting it, until Assange is able to do so.

NEW TWEETS FROM CRYPTOME ON ASSANGE ESCAPE

twitter.com/Cryptomeorg

"Assange is dead" is a jewish psyop. It's a distraction to get people to stop digging through the emails and spreading the information.

Mates… did WWIII just nearly kick off because of Assange?

bbc.com/news/uk-37719847

He might be in Russia,

Here are the screencaps of them so far

Why did Assange believe he could trust the Ecuadorians? They've seemed to be loyal to him all this time so I'm not saying he was wrong to do so, but I'm wondering why he thought they could not be comprimised. It is interesting to me that (((nobody))) has been able to influence them in all this time.

"Assange is dead" is a jewish psyop. It's a distraction to get people to stop digging through the emails and spreading the information.

My question – what the hell are "uncle sam stilts".

Leak em' Assange of Valinor.

Cant remember the specifics but the US gov fucked over Ecuador really badly a few years back.

this

Obviously it was the disguise Assange wore to slip past the authorities.

It is London after all. The layered city that continues to reveal its past. There could well be some hidden escape routes out there.

LEAK EM' ASSANGE

yes. its a codeword for disguise. must be.
you still laughing, that user who laughed at my little Pamela switch-a-roo theory couple days ago? (i know it was a good hearted laugh)
i could be fucking right and my sides are ready for takeoff

Why isn't someone just buying him a smartphone that he can access the internet from?

It seems so simple…

If he is truly on the move then he would explicitly avoid any smartphones, just in case they are compromised and reveal his location. When you are enemy #1 of the USA it pays to be a little paranoid.

Yeah but if he's stuck at the embassy as (they say?) then it should be so easy

I took as way to say, with mayhem at other ruses, he could go walking alone without too much worry.

As in even on uncle sam stilts he still wouldn't be noticed

To be honest though I doubt cryptome has priviledged information here, they are just guessing how he got away (assuming he did get away).

I wouldn't worry about physical devices, I mean he had quite a few years to prepare for his escape, and he probably wasn't planning it alone.

The death of Gavin and his access to Internet being cut off might have sped things up a bit tough

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Nice find, but that would be heavily watched and would take him to Syria, not Russia.

I mean, if he got a sub, he could basically go almost anywhere.

Authorities have been trying to catch the Cocaine that crosses from South America to Europe in Submarines for decades…

Forgot links
cbsnews.com/news/coast-guard-crew-seizes-submarine-carrying-8-tons-of-cocaine/

youtube.com/watch?v=yqYoif-9c64

Because he's dead.

Proof would be holding up a newspaper or something.

(((Snipers)))

About time.
It better be something conclusive.
This suspense is terrible.

You wish, CTR, you wish.

LEAK' EM ASSANGE

Snowden on the run?
archive.is/xdzsc

Anyone has background on this Cryptome guy, I know he's got a pretty good reputation and has been around for a while.
But I always thought he was part of wikileaks for some reason…

But to a normie with no prior knowledge of that they would believe it on sight no questions asked.

I want to believe but I feel like something more than a twitter saying "everything is fine, quit asking." wouldn't be a bad idea. The account has been compromised via the hidden messages so it would not at least hurt to filter everything with a VERY fine tipped comb.

That's the smart thing to do however Assanage never actually posted on the twitter himself it was always someone else he was close with. Whenever it was actually an Assanage quote they would post #Assanage with it.
I feel sorry for they guy. He can't even walk to the balcony or window to show everyone he's okay because he's that scared of getting his brain blown out by a sniper.

Wikileaks has a search engine of his documents and I believe hosts some of the content on Cryptome. I am not an expert on this specific aspect, but my understanding is that JY is a pretty smart guy and has been doing similar things to wikileaks for about 20 years now. Perhaps they have a mutual respect for each other. Regardless, I believe JY is talking about things on twitter with a specific purpose. He's not just speculating in the open. There are a few possibilities of why he would be posting what he is posting and it's very worthwhile to think about what those reasons might be.

Also what the fuck is this user? Ctrl+F for "Snowden" finds one totally unrelated point. Do you not understand that JY is talking about Assange in the posts in your own archive link?

Isn't that his entire job anyway?

Hmm…

no video

Leak'em Assange and praise Kek.

This question actually works for him. It riles up his followers whom distrust the system, and brings in new normies thru subversive propaganda by teaching them the vast layer of support there is in questioning the system. They themselves will wonder why the big fuss when it is so easy to prove things are ok, but when coupled with his internet being cut exact at the same time hillary keeps getting buttblasted by his website and only an idiot normie not paying attention wouldn't put two and two together and realize there might be something to it. And in doing so open the door for their first real redpills.

Then just for shits and giggles. This could also be an effective way to drive an divisive wedge in between many different government organizations the world over. The risk of what is in his dead man's switch would cause anyone not 'in the know' to start sweating profusely just thru wondering if what they know is about to come out. Since only one or a couple organizations would be involved in his snatch, the others would likely not be sure if the switch was secure before the grab. If he wasn't snatched his hiding out and refusing to confirm life makes ALLLLLLL organizations worried because none of them have secured the switch. They would all be working to infiltrate and figure out what is going on and creating a mighty clusterfuck. It may well explain why so many agents and armed personnel are all over the embassy outside. The system itself may not actually know if he is alive either.

So this works to put more of a spotlight on what is released any which way this turns. And causes even more people to start watching closely with baited breath to see where the real juicy shit is coming out. Win/Win. Only downside is he coulda got snatched and is dead / being tortured. If he isn't then when shit settles down, he can drop a line confirming all A-Ok and good to go.

It is a brilliant situation for his organization. And a horrid miscalculation for the system. And all he has to do, is sit tight, keep it low, and play vidia if he is still alive, human nature does the rest.

twitter.com/Cryptomeorg/status/790186213961531393
twitter.com/Cryptomeorg/status/790191172408999937

More post just now…someone archive it, the multi-image one didn't work when i tried

Sounds to me like cryptome should be watched through a scope.

archive.fo/vI0tO
archive.fo/2NrLE

In fact, yes he does, we are the number 1 preponent machine spreading his information. He damn well kjnow we are not clowns and will NOT spread info that is possibly compromised, also shil like uou will hang.

So why is this on Cryptome's site still? Kind of strange, isn't it?

If cryptome trusts google I don't trust cryptome

If he did I would be so fucking hype.

Well the world is fucking ridiculous more and more every single fucking day so I wouldn't be surprised at all.

So wait, you pay $100 and then they mail you a USB with the data on it?

Are you fucking kidding me?

These guys couldn't look any shadier if they tried.

THREAD THEME BOYS
I won't completely celebrate yet, but this seems like extremely heartening news.
We're doing the impossible anons.

Obviously, because they ban you from accessing their servers if you pull too much data too fast, GOY. The thing is, I don't think JY is a stupid guy necessarily. A lot of the stuff on their website is legitimate, but the problem is that a lot of it might not be, or is indeterminate because of his anti-authority attitude. I happen to think in this case that all the shit he's posting on twitter is serving a useful purpose. The question is whether JY knows that or not, and whether he's secretly trying to help Assange, or is trying to hurt Assange, or is just spreading disinfo someone else is throwing at him.

Even better: only shitpost on Holla Forums from different burner phones, to keep the watchers on the alert if he is dropping anything mendaxious.

It's not shady because you're not pulling from their computers, it's shady because they know where the fuck you are.

Buying files from these guys sounds like a great way to get shadowed by intel agencies.

Wow, this is getting weirder and weirder

== LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

I was suspicious before, but now I'm convinced the "Wikileaks is compromised" shit is an actual shilling effort to get us to distrust Assange. I went to check their twitter and that was the second automated search result. We know that Twitter and co actively manipulate search results, so there's no way they'd let that stay there were Wikileaks actually compromised.

Hopefully we'll get some concrete proof Assange is alive today and all this shit can be laid to rest.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

for the win!

So Young is suggesting JA took a mini-submarine out of London.

And he posted this last week.

Coordinates lead to Seattle, USA

I think that the motive is to get us to distrust them so that we don't pro-actively spread whatever future bombshell that they release.

Poisoning the well is the oldest of kike tricks.

Why in the fuck would Julian go to America?

The only thing that I can think of is Trump or Trump aligned factions in the intelligence community giving him protection.

It begins, Now that they've been compromised and fake emails got out, politicians begin denying all previous events

Wew lads

Haven't there been people saying that shit all along?

everyone loves wikileaks as long as it does't cause them trouble personally.

everyone knows they are legit and correct.

For all we know CIA could have seized and be in control of the wikileaks account / website.
There is no reason we can't see his face, even a short video or something, other than he's in captivity or dead.

Given what we know about the tech to fake video of someone saying something they never said this is a more legitimate concern than it would appear at first glance. It would also be easy to force him to record a video if he is in fact at a CIA black site being tortured. They would have taken care to not leave marks on his face during the torture.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gavin_MacFadyen&oldid=745664281#Personal_Life

close Assange associate dead

We don't know anything about the consistences of his death

This pic tbh. That tweet doesn't make anything better. It will just keep us guessing and guessing. We're being played like a fiddle.

New Podesta batch, who's checking the DKIM ?

how would a sub from the UK get to the westcoast?

answer: it wouldn't

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

You can add your own poison to the mix to add to the fun, if you know the enemy is going to poison the wells anyway.

This way you learn the Raiders to only drink water approved by the Train (military), if they want to avoid an outbreak of field sickness.

What if Mendax thinks that the shilling will backfire, if he only keep radio silence rather than complaining?

The question is, is the recent GPS issues in Moscow related?

Julian goes by Julia Assange now. Her massive bolt-on tits let her slip right past the authorities!

Mate, Heathrow was evacuated and the chunnel got shutdown.
GCHQ and MI* were on full alert.
And thheDyn DDOS got half the interwebs down.
Isn't that too much in a few hours

Yeah Assange is purposely not appearing or saying anything because it helps wikileaks.

wha?

Doing that on purpose would undermine the credibility of WL so I doubt it. If he were not captive/dead he could just show up at a bullet-proof window or something.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

This, i'am 100% sure wikileaks was compromised after the raid.

There is not a single user or CTR on this planet who can convince me that if assange waqs well and uncompromised he wouldnt just a mirror to show himself alive on one of the windows.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE
PRAISE KEK

yup

And then he gets shot by a laser sniper. Seriously though, you're right.

It's really simple if snipers are a problem, put a mirror in front of the window, appear trough mirror, mock snipers using mirror for a good laugh too.

When was the last time he actually was seen in the Embassy ?

Vegtables, those are the key

LICK'EM ASSANGE

You understand we have bolt action weapon systems that can shoot throw walls, obstructions to a very know degree, as well as infra optics? Mirrors don't hide a heat sig.

Get with the times, grandpa.

Shame, she would carry my seed efficiently.

l2women

Actually they do. Glass does. Thermal won't show you what's behind glass. Stainless steal makes a very good thermal mirror though. Embed related.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

what if Pamela Anderson was a disguise?

Yah Im thinking exactly this, unless the west coast was an absolute priority, there is no way they'd make it from the chunnel to Seattle in a matter of days in a "minisub" without coming up to refuel every so often, leaving them open to capture, or easy surveilance, and even if none of that happened, there's no way he'd be safe in seatle by now to make a statement for today

But who knows, the minisub may have just been a ruse to throw the intelligence agencies off

What if Pamela Anderson smuggled Assange out of the embassy inside her cavernous snatch?

Fuck this 'context' commie bullshit. anyone who provides context is a Russian spy

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

SHOO SHOO VAULT VIRGINS

AWAKEN MY FROG GODS

As someone who lived in London for five years, this is true. Urbexers are always turning up interesting stuff, from near-perfectly preserved stretches of the old Roman city deep underground to disused London Underground stations and tunnels even bureaucracy forgot existed.

In some respects I'm surprised he's never tried to escape earlier. Some parts of London are so insanely crowded at all times of the day he could easily slip through unnoticed with a half-decent disguise.

What if Assage was Pamela Anderson?

his sex change operation went well

He had to wait for an opportunity where he had a lot of attention, and could die a martyr in case his plans failed

Do you have any links or pictures about what's being found underground?

Any documentaries ?

This deserves more attention. That is fucking troubling.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

It just looks like a guy taking a screenshot of Wikileaks blocking them rather than providing verifiable proof.

Reminds me of this RT news item and an article in The Telegraph from Sept 1 2015

archive.fo/NDdLR The Telegraph, Sept 1 2015

It could be a lie but if not, that's a big deal/

Someone with a Twitter should try asking them them to sign something with their private key to verify that it's actually them and they haven't been compromised.

I've never seen them sign a tweet before, blocking might seem out of character, but not the signing

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

I have not meme sad enough for this

He must have been praying for demonstrations to form in front of the embassy, so he could escape by blending in.

wew lad

That is a real bummer. Poor bastard, I hope he's still alive. Assuming he's not just being kept alive to be tortured further. He really is a hero of the people, these things he's doing and the people he's pissing off are no joke.

How did he even get into that embassy anyways?

Why wasn't he apprehended before he managed to get in?

It's sad, but until absolute proof of life then he should be considered Hoffa2. There was no DMS and then radio silence. Add in the anecdotal's and use logic.

Nah that guy is for real. He had a script set up which replied to every Wikileaks tweet, he's the one who got them to release a statement. He used to be the top tweet with an image asking Wikileaks to verify themselves with a PGP signature.

Don't be That Guy, user. We all know it's you.

What the fuck. If Cryptome wasn't a disinfo platform and under some protection, the SS would have just made the arrest.

twitter.com/NeilTurner_
twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/789995644987604992

How about you do 5 seconds of research before you accuse people of shit?

I swear to god, if lived in britbongstan i would have already drove my cazr through that embassies wall, why is brit/pol/ not doing anything? They could at the very least assemble and protest outside the embassy.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE BRITCUCKS?

Alright. I've done five seconds of research on this one. You're autistic, and your facial aesthetics are nil. Your move, Neil.

What's your point man? Have a look at his twitter page:
twitter.com/NeilTurner_/media

Scroll down and you will see how he posted that image several times further back in his history before wikileaks blocked him. I know it was a script because he used to be the top reply on every Wikileaks tweet.

Nice try, Neil.

Wew. Do you have any other important piece of information you'd like to contribute?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

THEN WHY DOESN'T HE WALK BY A FUCKING WINDOW AND SHOW HIS GODDAMN FACE

I'm calling bullshit until I see a timestamped visual of him.

Autistic moron, let me spell this out for you. He is accusing you of pretending to not be Neil. It's obvious that you are Neil. If you weren't so autistic, maybe you would realize just how unconvincing your act is.

Maybe Assange isn't showing up because he actually escaped from the embassy and doesn't want anyone to know?

That would also explain why the embassy staff keep going "no comment" and why he doesn't just show up at one of the windows.

this.

I was in the fire department for a while and sometimes you cant find the fire so thermal imaging helps find fire hidden in walls and such. One of the funniest mistakes probies would make is using the camera and climing into the attic and then seeing the a/c ducting in the camera and it looked like a fire so they'd usually fall down the ladder.

Another good REALLY good use for this info:

during innawoods happening place broken glass/mirrors in manshaped patterns throughout the woods, some on tree trunks, some as if it is someone laying down etc etc.

I am aware of how he is accusing me of being Neil, but I don't understand how that is at all relevant. I don't care if you think I am Neil. My point is that it's obvious that twitter account had a script set up to reply to ever Wikileaks tweet. My evidence is his account's media page. You have to scroll down a bit but you will see he has an image that reads, "Sign something using your PGP private key to prove that you are in control."

Prior to Wikileaks blocking him, he had a streak of these images, I was clicking through his media yesterday and there was at least 50 of them. You can check for yourself and see that they frequently had gotten many likes. Check on the original Wikileaks tweets that they are replies to and in many cases he was the top reply. When I was following Wikileaks closely the past few days, I noticed many of his tweets as the top reply and many people were replying #ShowUsJulian to Wikileaks.

Yesterday or today Wikileaks blocked him. Whether that is evidence of Wikileaks being compromised or not is the question. Personally I doubt it unless the statement they claim to be releasing is suspicious. There would be too many people to silence to keep word from getting out that Wikileaks was compromised. I think Wikileaks blocked him because he was using a script, and I think he may have been one of the reasons Wikileaks decided to release a statement.

That is a good point and would explain everything.

But honestly i'm waiting until the statement to speculate further.

The way I see it, there are three possibilities:
1) He escaped.
2) He's dead, Jim.
3) He's been shipped to GTMO.

#1 I find unlikely. If he could have arranged an escape plan, why did he wait 4 years to do it? Why stay holed up for 4 years in an embassy if you could've figured out a way to leave long ago?

high speed wifi?

That's been our narrative since the beginning of this thread.
Look at Cryptome/John Young's tweets

So you're saying he was spamming them every single time, and they blocked him? Why is this surprising.

he doesnt need to be alive to make a video you fucking retard
youtube.com/watch?v=mE_pQFsDahw
this is public software and runs in realtime they dont need realtime they can fake and edit for as long as they feel like to make things as realistic as possible

Since the eyes of the world are on him they're less likely to kill him if he tries to escapes since it would martyr himself thus making enemies operations more restrained and thus easier to bypass.

I agree, that's why I'm not taking it as proof that Wikileaks has been compromised. I definitely thinking him spamming him and all the people replying #ShowUsJulian and all the other spammers were a big reason for them choosing to release a statement.

I suspect he's blackbagged
Especially since a lot of other major wikileaks players are now suffering accidents and suicides

They figured a way to stop or delay the deadman and now they're mopping up the people involved in firing it

He's less likely to actually make a successful escape attempt now compared to any other time in his history, because now is when they want to kill him the most. If he was able to successfully escape now despite the entire world focusingly very closely on him, then he would've been able to escape a year or two ago when ZOG didn't have any many people on his ass.

What you say about ZOG not wanting to martyr him is a good point. But you have to realize that they can capture him without shooting him dead. Which is the most likely thing to happen if he attempted to escape. Plus, if they really just wanted to kill him, they could let him escape while tracking him closely, and then simply ice him when he's out of the public eye.

I was simply refuting a nonbased tactic, I fully understand what steel, mirrors are capable of in this context. The post responded to does not. Walls are vulnerable, unless lined, I never cared to try and dig out their build schematics at blacksheeps current locale.

Hopefully he did escape, preferably to Russia.

Killing him wouldn't be hard, and i wouldn't worry about martyrdom, more like you don't want to give political ammo to your rivals and political enemies.

what if Pam Anderson was the diversion? she showed up on sunday and if she walked out and said hi to security staff, that mightve been the distraction they needed to move him. the armed police showed up tuesday morning. maybe they realized he wasnt there and thats what all that was about

What if there were a way to kill/gitmo Assange while also preventing him from becoming a martyr by making everyone believe that he was fine?

That's why I think this whole thing is a ruse. WL has been compromised. Assange is out of commission. They keep saying "he's still alive and fine! Believe us, goyim!" so that all the dumb sheep think nothing is wrong.

And if they've taken control of WL, they'll probably start pumping out fake leaks that the media can use to discredit WL as a whole.

Fuck, I didn't think their Dead Man Switch could depend on human actions.

Anyone got more info on the death of Gavin McFadyen ?
He seemed fine a few months ago on TV youtube.com/watch?v=eQ1vEgL50Sw

And if I were to think of people Assange would rely on for his DMS he would probably be on top of the list

I have a simple question: who are other people involved with wikileaks who are publically active right now?

I don't see how they could have killed Assange without also removing his peers.

If they are alive then they are watching everything just like we are, and they would have announced if the WL twitter were actually compromised, for example.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE THE WHITE

Only way I can think of is that they tortured Assange (or one of his most trusted confidants) and eventually got him to give up the DMS's website and passkey.

That's the thing about all this secret spy shit. You can put in 7 layers of proxies and a bunch of passwords and deadman switches as leverage, but if they can shove bark under your fingernails and break your fingers one by one until you eventually start talking, it's all for nothing.

The interwebs in the us was destroyed on the same day? user?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Or maybe Julian really did dress up as Pamela and escape.

You keep pushing core concepts like absolutely assuming that Wikileaks is compromised and the idea of fake leaks. These are the primary 2 ideas that seem to be prominent in this narrative.

The ideas that you propose are quite plausible but the frequency of these arguments combined with multiple people going out of their way to emphasize those 2 points make me think that you're a shill and part of a group trying to push a narrative.

Any of you actually DL the insurance file?

Yeah I got it

I did and so did a lot of people but they're useless for me since I'm a computer noob.

alphabait

LEAK 'AM ASSANGE

I'm not sure if all the WL people are known. But lets just say that ZOG knows who all the important people are and where they live. They set do a concerted strike against all WL personnel all at the same time.

Well isn't it fucking convenient that twitter and pretty much every other online media platform got mysteriously DDoS'd across the entire united states on the same date when the Wikileaks twitter started acting strangely?

And don't even get me started on fucking HILLARY telling people to check out wikileaks next week.

If you're running Unix it's just:

openssl enc -d -aes-256-cbc -in encrypted.data -out un_encrypted.data

In terminal, it prompts you for the password.

If you're on Windows you need to install openssl and put it in your environment variables to use it on command line like that.

My point is that WL being compromised is a possibility that can't be ruled out. Conversely, your position is that nobody should be suspicious about what's going on with WL, and nobody should keep their eyes peeled.

ASSANGE IS TOTALLY STILL ALIVE GUYS. WIKIGOYS DON'T NEED TO DROP THOSE INSURANCE FILES.

I know Jacob Appelbaum was involved, but he kind of disappeared after the SJW attacks

Wasn't she slam update to js funny after what happened during said probe.

No my point is that you pushing that idea that it's a fact that Wikileaks is compromised makes me highly suspicious of you.

Of course it can't be ruled out but to draw any conclusions at this point is retarded.

i am no shill by any stretch. im just saying that all this shit has been playing out like the greatest spy movie of all time, except irl. its plausible though not likely ill admit. but the possibility exists and im not alone in my thoughts on several different posts and boards. id love nothing more than to see this guy give the goyim a gigantic fuck you by showing he escaped.

what

I never said it was a 100% fact. I'm saying it's a possibility that shouldn't be taken lightly. We know exactly what lengths clinton is willing to go to get what she wants.

I will continue to scrutinize wikileaks until we get actual proof that he is alive. Not this "I'm going to upload 2 year old footage and pretend its from yesterday" bullshit that's popping up all over social media.

Well I guess I have to trust you now
Nigger you don't even know what the word goyim means. Get the fuck out of here you goddamn newfag.

Yes you did

Top fucking KeK!

Reported for cuckposting.

I think after recent events it would be good to know that Assange is still at the controls.

Rafael Correa is a huge Hillary supporter and she has been working on him for years just to get at Assange. Any favors she has promised are lies, but most leaders are so stupid all you have to do is show them the gold, but not actually give it to them.

There were odd events before, during and after the Assange cut off and we can not be sure what the truth is. We know AJ tried to discredit Wikileaks and that failed so now maybe this is another attempt, but can we be sure.

The scary part is that his lawyer is dead and his only method of communicating with the outside world is through the WOMEN he has surrounded himself with. Women….the most easily subverted demographic on the planet. Really dumb Julian. You have to stop letting your dick control you.

An honest user who was keeping with the suspicious mindset would instead word it like "That's why I think this whole thing is a ruse. I'm pretty sure that WL has been compromised and that Assange is out of commission. They keep saying "he's still alive and fine! Believe us, goyim!" so that all the dumb sheep think nothing is wrong."

Rafael Correa has been ruling Ecuador since 2007 and was the person to give Assange asylum to begin with. Not to mention public statements on international relations have nothing to do with real opinions and actual government policy.

The more you talk the more i'm sure that you're a fucking shill.

Jesus Christ I remember that episode damn why did you do that to me

Check his blinking for morse code

Mark m

LEAK'EM ASSANGE

This is also a pretty big consideration if his DMS is people focused
None of them want to fire it and be the guy that fucked up

The Clinton comment could be to downplay the leaks, like its all "failed jokes" and risotto recipes that Wikileaks is releasing.

I'm not going to speak like a cucked faggot. I think wikileaks is compromised. I'm going to play it safe and hold this assumption until he's shown to be okay. I'm not certain, but there's enough going on to make me believe this way.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

My prediction: Wikileaks so far has been letting out little things, just to make their point of authenticity and to gauge reaction times. They will drop something BIG either tomorrow or Nov 1, timed precisely for maximum impact.

Hopefully they are not idiots and dropping 50k emails on Nov 1 … too much to sort through.

Anyway, if we don't get proof of Julian alive tomorrow, I will cry.

We have secret courts you fucking moron, even if 10-20 of us showed up to demonstrate / protest we'd get arrested on 'terrorism' or some shit and if only one or two of us show up we'd just get v&'d.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

OK that actually explains everything about the retarded tweets that have been coming out. Like the one about "leak early leak often" … they feel they have to answer their friends' question about why they dont leak on Trump.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

So where is it?

It's not "tomorrow" yet in Europe.

the tweet was sent out 13h ago. I assume the timezone is gmt? 5 hours to go till midnight in that case.

But in Euro time the tweet was made today at around 7 in the morning.

Yep, so "tomorrow" means anything from 5h to 29h from now. I CANT WAIT THAT LONG :-(

It's always tomorrow good goy, be patient and stand by for the bazaro final solution. Lambs

Your attention spam is not their or our problem.

Am I being overly paranoid, or does this statement not necessarily imply Assange is the editor?
It's a Tweet; brevity is valuable. Why not "He is safe and still in full command", which is both shorter and clearly referring to Assange?

This implies the editor hasn't changed, so if Assange isn't the editor, he wasn't before he disappeared either.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Pure bullshit disfo. If this man was alive and free currently, after all the digging we would know. Proof or shill at this point. Reminder that the interwebs was essentially given away a week ago and ddos'd as a kek for flavor. Proof or it's bs and be ready.

I keep hoping it is this. This election cycles has been pretty crazy.

archive.fo/9qqpI

Wait what?

he just deleted the tweet

Nigger.

HMG = Her Majesty's Government

where's the announcement

Will Kek help Assange?

CTR fags here trying to game you. Unplug, sage this awful thread,

Try again in like 10-12 hours.

Fuck yeah! Daddies back!!

Mini subs latch on bigger ship for transport either a modified cargo ship or even a SLBM modified for it.

That's how Russia does it at least, I'm sure wathever the US have are similar.

didn't Russian ships just pass very close to England?

Assange is dead. The jew controls wikileaks now.

The silence and lack of video proof confirms it.

Reported for faggot kike.

4 chan is also compromised. Cenovich tweet confirms Hiro sold 4 chan to Clinton super PAC.

The jew is closing in on us. 8 chan is still relatively safe.

kek, meh rus fleet passes to go to newly made port. weird?

meh us battleship and awac escourted out of s chin sea by fleet and fjs, als's normie user

Apparently mentioning CTR names is an instant ban. 4chan as it once was is dead.

4chan's spirit was already crushed when it became mainstream. Now not only is it mainstream, it's an official establishment media outlet. A sad fate.

Meh not really, it is just a sign of changing.

Those who want to stay on the frontier have to keep moving away from their favorite places.

Fuck you nigger.

He's a god damn General of the free world.

Praise this bastard.

Simple googling

When was the last time you saw wikileaks using pgp?

I know wikis go out of date but come on now, is this actually unusual behavior from them?

Did they ever block people before being compromised?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

What is he trying to say with that last one

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

(Assange) is gone. Her Majesty's Government' a royal treasury is happy about this.

So would that be

He was taken, and the English government got money in the process ?

Cryptome's guy is half fucking awesome, half tin foil. In other words, he knows a lot of things, but he's also an autist.

The craziest thing is he always was defensive about wikileaks, having exposed ties to Soros. Plus he himself created Cryptome for that purpose, and when Wikileaks had marketing-grade publicity in mainstream media, directing all whistleblowers to them rather than the good old decentralized spider web of leaky websites which Cryptome is part of, many thought it was a honeypot.

Those things had mostly left my mind, but now that I'm thinking about it all again, I realize I still don't know what to think about the whole thing.

Well tomorrow with Keefe dropping the vid and confirmation of our fears of hopes will be big. 2 weeks until election night. And even then if by some miracle they let Donald win, Obama will not be handing over the presidency until January. Steel your mind brothers.

JA has one why doesn't he use it?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Faggots, listen up. Looks like Embassy Cat hasn't tweeted since the 15th (which fell on a Caturday). We haven't done anything with cats, especially ever since we here at Holla Forums found out about toxoplasmosis and the goddamn normies took that meme away from us. But that business aside, for the sake of the memes and if Kek is gracious enough, we must also look into Embassy Cat. May Kek watch over one of his son's hallowed pets!

twitter.com/EmbassyCat

First image "IMG_2794.JPG" was postet with his friends name spelled wrong, then deleted and then reposted, the second time the filename changed to "CvaZp-sVUAA3hf1.Jpg" and the file is SMALLER. Also i got this message when i checked the Exif:

"WARNING: Embedded color profile: “AdobeRGB”
Some popular web browsers ignore embedded color profiles, meaning users of those browsers see the wrong colors for this image.
STRANGE: The embedded color profile differs from the metadata tags (sRGB (EXIF:ColorSpace))."

Last picture postet today is extremely small and it looks like there could be something hidden in it. Tools like this one can hide something in images:
efg2.com/Lab/ImageProcessing/CryptImage.htm

At the night that they turned off his internet they had a road block. I screencaped White vans leaving the area and a police car driving towards the embassy. The entire stretch inc a runner were in lockdown.

That's a good point. Seems like they forgot about that account

Twitter compresses all images and strips them of any metadata.

The kid was using a script that whenever wikileaks posts, that would come up. What the hell is he talking about signing?

Is this reliable? Cernovich says a lot of stuff for attention.

No, it's speculation

What's been said from smuglord, the apparent admin actually running 4chan right now, is that they were getting legal threats for the CTR doxing that was occuring and so started cracking down on it.

Unfortunately, 4chan admins are goddamn fucking retards and have gone about solving the issue in the most autistic way possible, like banning you for replying to those threads, using a wordfilter to autoban, banning anyone who talks about the bans or the issue in general, etc.

With that said, hiro is extremely suspect considering the alleged way he ran 2chan (or was it 2ch?), and evidence is mounting that he's pulling the exact same dirty tricks on 4chan now as well.

I bet it took them 5 people and 18 hours or work to come up with that tweet.

How can you dox someone who is publicly the manager for CTR? Thats retarded.

Threads mentioning:

https:// [email protected]/* *//f1le/

… keep getting deleted?

DMS already active?

>Young said, "We do not believe in 'context.' That is authoritarian nonsense. For the same reason, we do not believe in verification, authentication, background."[63]

WTF? That's got to be a joke. I thought John Young was supposed to be a credible guy.

>he called Assange a narcissistic and compared him to Henry Kissinger. Young also accused George Soros and the Koch brothers of "backing Wikileaks generously".

Wut?

>Wikileaks launched a searchable version of the Cryptome archive and Cryptome's tweets.[133] In response, Cryptome criticized Wikileaks and called it "click bait to garner user data."

Huh?

>Later that month, Cryptome was reportedly threatened with arrest by the US Secret Service after sneaking through security at the home of Presidential Candidate Donald Trump.

Ok, that guy sounds like the Mel Gibson character in the movie Conspiracy Theory but with real mental problems.

Yep. It's weird.

That's one hell of a speculation. That's James Bond type of stuff.

No, it's definitely autistic behavior.

Theres two possiblities hes either in the embassy, or not. And so far there's been no communication or confirmation directly from Assange.

So until provided I must assume due to the internet blackout and the US Government wanting him "droned" or "silenced", he mustn't be in the embassy anymore.

It doesn't matter if it's retarded, all that matters is legal threats and whether or not hiro wants to fight them or cave.

The actual legality doesn't factor into anything, it's about intimidation. Hiro caved to the intimidation, I expect him to cave to more.

Speculation. One day it's he's dead, the next day it's he's captured and tortured, the next day it's the CIA controls the WL Twitter account, the next day it's the whole Wikileaks website is now compromised. It's like some of you guys do it on purpose.

>There is no reason we can't see his face, even a short video or something, other than he's in captivity or dead.

Nice logic. He could be captive inside the embassy, as in confined to a room because John Kerry threatened Ecuador. No?

Again that request, at the same time there's a concerted effort to promote old videos as new videos ( )

What raid are you talking about? Give specific details. Do you think the police in London can raid an embassy without any news of this leaking to the press or did I miss something?

>It's sad, but until absolute proof of life then he should be considered Hoffa2.

Again. But what if the US pressured Ecuador and told them to cut off his internet AND keep him away from the public? That would enable the JTRIG shills + the CTR losers to spam the internet with seeds of doubts about Assange & Wikileaks and hope that a lot of people take their bait and start ignoring the Podesta e-mails. No?

>The way I see it, there are three possibilities:

4) he's still in the embassy but locked in a room because John Kerry told Ecuador to keep him away from a computer and away from the public until the election is over or they will economically destroy their country.

>That's been our narrative since the beginning of this thread.

our narrative, that's an interesting choice of words.

>That's why I think this whole thing is a ruse. WL has been compromised. Assange is out of commission.

Again. But why do you think that Assange being dead = Wikileaks is compromised? Wikileaks said they were on autopilot mode and their stochastic algorythm thing will release all the Podesta e-mails.

>The ideas that you propose are quite plausible but the frequency of these arguments combined with multiple people going out of their way to emphasize those 2 points make me think that you're a shill and part of a group trying to push a narrative.

Bingo. Finally someone smart commented in this thread. That's what I've been seeing for the last three days. Concern trolling on steroids.

What I've seen, including hillary herself telling people to wait and see what a joke wikileaks is, in addition to the silence of julian assange, and the sudden death of the wikileaks director, leads me to believe they're compromised.

Further evidence was some analysis by an user showing the person writing wikileaks tweets is a completely different person from whoever it was prior to Oct 16th.

Coincidentally, embassy cat hasn't tweeted anything since oct 15th - and they typically tweet at least twice a month. It'll be more obvious if we make it to november without a peep from embassy cat, and pretty much guaranteed that they're compromised if we hear nothing from embassy cat all the way to and through november.

Wikileaks tweets have additionally blamed wikileaks followers for the recent DDOS attack, and posted something like "leak quickly and leak often" - probably trying to entice more leakers into contacting wikileaks. Thing is, you don't leak often, you leak once - to wikileaks. Leaking often gets you caught. Let wikileaks handle disseminating the info.

Altogether the bits and pieces strongly suggest to me that wikileaks is gone. That's my gut intuition. O'keef's video might still make it out though; we'll see tomorrow. FBI user also stated that if nothing more comes out regarding the hillary emails by Oct 27th, then it's not coming out ever. Regarding whether julian assange was alive or dead, he only said "FN" and "google what does fn mean?" which was extremely unhelpful in parsing wtf he was trying to say.

Yes.

Yes, that's right.

>So until provided I must assume due to the internet blackout and the US Government wanting him "droned" or "silenced", he mustn't be in the embassy anymore.

Except you ignore the possibility that not only Ecuador was pressured into cutting off his internet but was also told to limit Assange's contact with visitors or the public.

And with Assange without an internet access maybe they'll try to locate where his associates are by monitoring very closely the communications of anyone who goes to the embassy to meet with him?

No you see, publicly assassinating the most high profile whistleblower in the world through a window or with a letter bomb isn't how this stuff works.

I'd love it if you were in charge of the CIA right now, the world would literally be asking for Clinton and Kerrys head right now if he was Assassinated in full view.

What about JFK though?

If we had the internet back then, something more serious might've happened in response to that.

archive.is/EQ9zE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Reminder:

archive.is/solIO

"Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums."

see the article above

They probably think all they need is a NYT / Washington comPost / Newsweek / Buzzfeed / etc. article on that specific topic to be able to deny the authenticity of everything – because an army of internet shills are ready to post it everywhere and say, see? Wikileaks isn't credible! Wikileaks doesn't even need to be compromised for this plan to work. Their claims about a single fake e-mail doesn't even need to be true.

Think about their weak Russia-is-behind-the-DNC-leaks meme. They never presented any evidence, it's all WE KNOW RUSSIA DID IT! BELIEVE US! Two weeks ago James Clapper and that other clown released a statement officially linking Russia by saying they have a motive and the capabilities:

archive.is/dmKJm

"According to the joint statement issued Friday, “disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts.”"

And I presume this shit can still work. I mean I'm sure a lot of americans believe this. It may still be a minority of the national population but since a few government officials came out and said this + the media often repeats the same claim by citing those same government officials then a lot of americans probably think it's true. And it's probably worse among Democrats.

If they're going to concoct a 'Fake Email / Wikileaks is Russian disinfo' article I'm going to bet

A) it's going to be full of holes but the only rebuttals you're going to see will be on the internet

B) the combined forces of JTRIG + CTR + the media will immediately team up and use the brute force of repetition to try to convince everyone we can't trust Wikileaks anymore.

Sounds like it was written and approved by an Embassy official. Still leaning towards Wikileaks being co-opted.
GIVE US CONFIRMATION OF LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In the time of JFK, you got your news from TV or the Radio or Newspapers. Anyone suggesting it might have been a conspiracy was labelled a loon and its been going on for decades.

The same thing is being attempted right now. Control the internet, control the biggest news sites, control the narrative.

this doesn't prove anything

Is that the statement? Really? Everyone is losing their shit and all the Embassy has to say is, "He's not allowed out to play?".

Where's his Lawyer? Where are the public Wikileaks members to confirm his safety? Where are the Journalists banging down the door asking for proof?

lol the kikes actually got into wikileaks

rip assange

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

This answers nothing, I hope Assange is ok

What I got from that statement was "Assange doesn't really matter all our shit comes France, Germany, and the Netherlands"

Did any ((journalist)) even touch the subject?

Does he have platinum blonde hair or is that just white hair from age?

Having bought the cat in the bag, is an old related meme.

No one prominent, its been far right or "conspiracy news"

It's apparently white from a failed science experiment from when he was 15.

Fucking anime protagonist.

don't spread this aroudn too much or they'll catch on

>Assange is dead. The jew controls wikileaks now. The silence and lack of video proof confirms it.

Low energy speculation.

I know some Danes have platinum blond hair. They are the whitest white is the world. The loco female protagonist from Jorgumond also had platinum blonde hair. To bad she had a thing from Afgani boy soldiers.

The regime media that pretend white people don't exist, and that the US elections are fair?

Wasn't that the date when Julian Assange's internet connection was cut off? Is there anything of value on that Twitter account? Maybe someone should Archive it.

/r/whereisassange

help us.

I'm inclined to agree with it.

I can't stop people from spreading wikileaks stuff, but it's going to bite everyone in the ass soon. I'm hoping Trump and his advisors have the good strategic sense to play it safe with wikileaks. He doesn't strictly need any more info from them to win the election, so gambling on whether or not they're compromised is foolhardy in the extreme.

Mike Pence came and got Assange with his time machine

I guess the only real way to find out if wikileaks is still in controll is to just wait and see if they release anything big against hillary or the NWO before the election.

so they killed him, great.

There's no way to gather enough people outside the embassy and demand proof he is alive, right?
Why it had to be fucking London.

I think they are only holding him hostage untill the election ends.

probably to blackmail the rest of the wikileaks staff and anyone else who might have all his shit.

Even if he is confined to his room, his team or a journalist should be able to confirm he has been detained and request an interview or even a short video with him in it with a newspaper and him telling people the date.

Otherwise you get this sort of Assange is captured/dead which does not play into the media narrative of "everything is fine"

LEAK'EM ASSANGE

THIS

ASSANGE IS DEAD
HIT THE SWITCH

the idea with a deadmans switch is that the act of not hitting it causes it to trigger

Wait what?
It took me a while. Is this supposed to be the statement they were announcing?
Are they fucking kidding us?

What do you mean by compromised? Some people here keep using that specific word over and over. Is that just a key word that you think enables you to speculate and speculate and speculate?

>Further evidence was some analysis by an user showing the person writing wikileaks tweets is a completely different person from whoever it was prior to Oct 16th.

Nah that's bullshit. Not convincing. There's more than one person using that account anyway.

No they didn't blame Wikileaks followers, they attributed the DDoS cyber attack to people sympathetic to Wikileaks.

I don't remember seeing that Tweet. Post a link please.

>Altogether the bits and pieces strongly suggest to me that wikileaks is gone.

By writing that you're not strongly suggesting to yourself, you're trying to strongly suggest to us that Wikileaks is gone. At least you didn't use the phrase "Wikileaks is compromised" in that last paragraph. It's nice to see some variation in the vocabulary.

[2nd attempt]

Mate, if you are who I think you are…

Rumor here is that higher-ups are considering re-aligning.

The blackout didn't work. They are now in too many hands (and have hit Facebook).

Be weary of internal subversion. It's already happening here.

Hope you remain safe.

THIS

I'm betting that Asssange escaped with prosthetic make up disguised as Pamela Anderson.

Pam is still hiding in the embassy and will leave sometime this week to worldwide amazement.

LEAK 'EM GERALT OF WIKILEAKS ASSANGE

Assange has not been seen from or heard from for what six days now? Surely then he is alive and still in the embassy, and not have moved himself or been captured.

And we've had no confirmation from WL other than repeated assurances. Is that good enough for you? Do I have to produce a photo of him tied up and beaten or hugging Putin?

This would explain the comment she made about saving the world.
It's bullshit but I want to believe it.

Hilarious. I like your false dilemma / forced duality of opposites. It's like there are no other possibilities other than "Assange is alive in the embassy" and "Assange is dead." If only there were reasons why Wikileaks or the Ecuadorans might not want to take a video of Assange, or are currently unable to do so…

Watch him spite the whole internet because of your post.

Thanks, dingus!

Yeah the other reasons they cant take a photo or recording of Assange due to… what? An EMP pulse shot at the embassy?

People have been hounding the WL Twitter for days about this now, its started to spread to 3rd party websites. And still this is a non-issue? Apparently NO ONE who is allowed to see Assange has bothered to check if all this speculation is true?

Who did you thought I was? It's kind of cool to be mistaken for someone famous but I'm just a dude in Canada.

I'm convinced the 'heavy artillery' so to speak of internet shills has arrived and it's not just the CTR losers we're dealing with also JTRIG employees. They're a bit smarter and they have better methods.

You've been trying awfully hard to counter any doomsday talk.

You smell of shill
especially here

No goy. Don't let the switch activate. He's still alive.

If Assange is still alive, he's not in London. And the last week has been the worst period of his life.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

he's very safe with me goy

Maybe Assange has an embarrassing pimple and he doesn't want Pamela to see it.

no one cares if youre a girl, that doesnt give you any credibility.

oops nvm I thought you said 'my life'

The "doxing" meme needs to die. Back when it was just called "investigative journalism" nobody thought it was a crime…

What are you suggesting here?

Were the DDOS attacks instigated to prevent the key-spread?

user pls we all know Pamela is Assange.

The idea of a deadman's switch goes out the fucking window when a CIA goon holds a lighter to Assange's nutsack.

You're all ignoring the possibility that the US not only pressured Ecuador into cutting off Julian Assange's internet but they perhaps also told them to confine him to a room and limit his access to the outside world.

Maybe – and I'm speculating here – it's a trick to try to discover those who are part of the central Wikileaks core. Since JA can no longer communicate with his associates maybe they're hoping his associates will come to him instead, in some way or another. Maybe they already have a list of suspects under surveillance and they're waiting to see which one is going to make a move.

You're all focused on Julian because he's the public face of WL but there are other people working with him. It's not a one man army.

This makes sense. Limit his ability to communicate safely to bait his associates into going out in the open.

look at this sockpuppet bullshit
Fixed that for you

Killing him would activate the switch, and send a message to the others to be more careful, but thanks for corrupting the rectum anyway.

If your ability to think about possible alternative reasons for a lack of contact with Assange are limited to "an EMP pulse shot at the embassy" then I feel sorry for you. Claiming that other people have been hounding Wikileaks for information using the same rationale as yourself does not establish the correctness of your conception of reality. It does mean that they share your same conception, and potentially your same limitations to think about alternative plausible realities. Have you considered that this group of people demanding proof of life might constitute a real consensus, but one of useful idiots that are helping shills discredit Wikileaks? From my own observations on here and other places, a large part of the "Assange is dead unless we receive video proof" crowd are also claiming that Wikileaks is compromised and that future releases from them are not to be trusted. They use the inversion of their own statement of demand to imply that the lack of video proof of life as-of-now means Assange is already dead. This is false logic because the inversion of that statement actually means a lack of video proof of life implies that there is a lack of evidence of anything with regard to Assange. You cannot require hard evidence and force the assumption of a separate, non-evidentiary claim if your demands are not met.

Do you understand how a dead man's switch works? From your post it looks like you are assuming the details about how to disable the switch could be tortured out of Assange. If you think he could not have anticipated and accounted for that possibility when constructing such a system then you are very narrowly constraining your own view of the world.

I'll give you one possible scenario that is a counter to your viewpoint. What if the system that triggers the release of the AES keys has two possible inputs? One input delays the release of the information by a fixed time interval and would be used regularly by Assange to temporarily prevent the release of information. The other input forcibly triggers the release of such information. Assume both inputs are indistinguishable from each other in every way from the perspective of an outside observer - only Assange himself knows which is which. What stops Assange from being tortured for a while and then disclosing the information on the immediately-trigger-release input?

Your response to this question will be "if Assange releases the trigger immediately input his captors would kill him immediately upon discovery of his treachery. If he releases the delay information input his captors would spare him, and he has an interest in his continued existence."

He has a point.
They'd risk less that way if you think about it.
If people no one heard about suddenly end up dead they could destroy wikileaks without making Assange a martyr.

Is that easier for you?

Parts of the keys were distributed to numerous people.

In the event of Assange's death or arrest, they were instructed to post their key-parts through particular channels.

The idea was that no single person would be able to leak, there would have to be numerous individuals all posting their key-part.

Stochastic Terminator (Random Ending) refers to the bruteforcable end of these keys. Assange, not wanting the World to go up in flames and minimizing global endangerment, made it so that larger state-actors would be able to crack the decrypt key before others (they are more highly implicated).

The Twitter/Reddit blackout was to stop propagation of these key parts.

How does the switch activate though?
If it's though the Internet then cutting off prevents that.

You don't know how a deadman's switch works do you? Jewgle it.

lol

>You've been trying awfully hard to counter any doomsday talk.

Why should there be doomsday talk to begin with? We know they cut off his internet but we don't know if there were other limitations imposed on him after the government of Ecuador was threatened by the government of the US. Is it really that hard to understand the previous sentence? Why do some people here want to immediately jump to the conclusion that he's either dead / kidnapped / being tortured / in a mini submarine / etc.

There you go again speculating based on no evidence. I don't know what are Wikileaks' contingency plans but I'm ready to bet they were prepared to deal with the possibility of Assange getting caught / kidnapped / killed / whatever.

This is a hilarious post. You are making a guess at all of your claims and you refuse to say "this is how I think it works." The Stochastic Terminator mentioned in a couple Wikileaks tweets is not at all in relation to a dead man's switch. Why would Assange have a dead man's switch with keys that could be brute forced by state actors? Why would Assange have an insurance file, intended to prevent him from being co-opted, only to allow the biggest government that wants to silence him the most to do exactly that?

Do you even understand how AES256 works and what the key size is?

Related?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

We actually don't even know, for certain, that they cut off his internet. All we know is the WL twitter account indicated so, and so did a press release from the Ecuadorans. I understand there is a decent reason to believe those two sources. However, those statements are not the same as actual evidence his internet was cut off. For example, it's conceivable that the Ecuadorans claimed to cut off Assange's internet but did not actually do so, and instructed Wikileaks to make the same indication of compliance. One question would be how the US intended to ensure Ecuador complied with their demand to cut off Assange's personal internet access. Given the embassy should be considered sovereign territory, although it's also possible the Ecuadoran embassy itself is somehow compromised, how would an external party confirm with certainty that their demands had been met?

I do agree that there may have also been undisclosed terms that were forced upon Ecuador by the US, but obviously we can only guess as to what those terms may be.

You realize how stupid you sound?

whoops

Wikileaks has a lot of people working for it and they all know how to leak info. I imagine it would be hard to silence all of them if the twitter information was incorrect. It would have to be a massive international spy operation to keep them all quiet.

Checked, numbers don't lie.

>the CIA, not being new to this game, expect exactly these sort of tricks and keep torturing him anyway
Anything and everything can be tortured out of somebody like Assange. You assume that the CIA would immediately use whatever he first gave to them. They aren't amateurs. They know all these simple tricks.

You suck at this.

How the key is divided between people participating in the deadman's switch is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if they are using shamirs secret sharing or any other fancy cryptographic scheme. What matters is the information channel between Assange and those people, which serves to prevent them from releasing the key. The "secret" the CIA is after is how to prevent those people from reaching the conclusion that Assange is dead.

I don't know about the DDoS, who did it or why.

What this guy wrote: and I'm suggesting that JTRIG is pushing this whole 'Wikileaks is compromised!! / Julian Assange must be considered dead!!' narrative. And I say the JTRIG because this narrative is working better than all the shit CTR tried for months so my guess is that they got reinforcements.

Torture doesn't work at all. Everyone knows this by now. It's a shitty way to get information.

Not falling for that one, moishe.

My view he escaped with help of Equator, Can't talk on the run explains the rest. Local spies triangulate and remove hidden equipment hastily with moving vans. They try smoking him out with fake warnings of deadman etc. He is at new location and enjoying sunlight and fastfood.

This is true.

And this is why they're working very hard to dispel those "rumors".

Note that the statement has been released ->about

No, torture most certainly does work. The reason people liberals, usually say it doesn't work is because if you torture an innocent person, you won't learn that they're innocent. You'll just get false confessions. But if you already know that the person has the information you're after, torture will work eventually. They'll tell you everything they can think of, including the truth.

Under this logic, you may as well complain that non-violent police interrogations are pointless too, since criminals lie even when they aren't being tortured. Shorting the lies from the truth is something you have to do every time somebody is interrogated, whether or not you torture them.

Traditional soviet torture, getting soldering iron inside your ass - can crack any passwords. Works every time. Still being practiced by russian police.

Torture is for getting confessions, it's unreliable for getting factual data; people will say anything to get you to stop hurting them.

So if you have someone who really honestly doesn't know - he's going to tell you what you want to hear, and it's going to lead you on wild goose chases.

If you have someone who does know, he's going to have many many opportunities to tell half-truths, and lies mixed in with real truths, and you'll never know.

The most effective method is cooperation. Which is why the FBI use plea bargains instead of torture.

He's probably dead, or as good as dead wishing he was dead. Whoever is on deadman switch duty would do well to assume it, and release the insurance file key already.

Even if he's not dead, merely neutralized for the duration of the election, for our perspective it is best if he is assumed dead and his blackmail released to the public. That would be best for us, not Assange, but tough cookie.

Oh look at this red text. Who are you trying to impress?

JA doesn't need to be either dead, either kidnapped or either out of the embassy, that's a false trilemma (is that a word?). He could be confined to a room inside the embassy without access to the internet because maybe that's what the US government told Ecuador to do if they didn't want something bad to happen to their country.

I'm seeing A LOT of people jumping to the conclusion that he's either dead or gone and that Wikileaks is now compromised because he's either dead or gone, implying we need to abandon that ship right now because WL is going to be totally discredited like really really soon with fake e-mails! This is a narrative that's being pushed hard, here and elsewhere. And I'm not the only one who noticed.

You are talking about discrediting wikileaks not me.

I just am speculating on his capture.

(((They're))) buying time gentlemen.

Gavin Macfadyen was intimidation for the others that hold parts of the key.

Expect further deaths of those associated with WL.

Also, there IS a rebellion happening internally over this.

He escaped, enjoying free room and food at one or more of the many dozen Hotels, Boats or aeroplanes owned by Trump.. The guy has been out of sunlight for years and eating delivery let him decompress

There are already many public WL members and in fact independent Journalists or even some celebrity that could simply confirm he is fine and record it.

But you believe this is actually a plot to get non-public WL members to come to see him, they aren't morons.

Just now responding to me? Must be hard keeping track of those vpns.

Also
answer these

I don't understand what is meant by the last bit, "due to Dr. Jill Stein's position whistleblowers, peace and war."

Him being dead and wikileaks being compromised are 'safe' and 'cautious' assumptions.
They should be the default fallback until proven otherwise if you have any suspicions.

It might happen to be my birthday tomorrow. (Won't confirm/deny) Would be a great birthday present if you guys could settle on excising the corruption and going full patriot. It's dangerous, I know, I can't even imagine what I'd do in the same situation, but honestly - the rot is going to undermine the US's ability to act and react to moves by Russia and China.

I don't think rus/chyna are a threat right now, not a credible one - but they could be in the future, and the widespread internal corruption in the US is a breeding ground for spies, traitors, and incompetents. If there is a war, the US will only win it in spite of, and not because of, its leadership.

Viel Glück

this is rather astute. "smoke them out", they probably said.

i don't believe wikileaks has dick tbh, not anything so blatant and egregious that it will redpill the normies immediately. i alluded to this in another thread about the organ harvesting.

evidence of criminality? i believe yes. evidence of something worse? they've already released it; look at the fucking painfully obvious contract on scalia that hasn't been reported on, but that's my point.

anything in wikileaks will be downplayed and imo probably not going to be huge, but i'm still going to read them and look for shit to meme the kikes back into the gas chamber

our best chance for a big red pill is alphabet cucks growing a spine and leaking hillary's 33k emails (which a cuckchan thread suggested they're in the process of trying to do as soon as this week)

Bolt guns are more accurate.

Anyone seen the latest from Wikileaks twitter?
Short video of Michael Moore claiming to have met with Assange.

archive.is/8QtpI
From june, black shirt and hat.

Why would anyone want a war with America? If anything China would wage economic war. And if Russia beats down an already weakened broken democracy like America, what is their prize?

Conceivable yes but it seems to me like a big risk for them if the 7th Floor people discover they only pretended to cut off Julian Assange's internet. The agencies must have that building under heavy surveillance so it's not like JA can start using a computer anytime he wants in that scenario.

Why take the risk of killing Assange? It seems to me like a big unnecessary risk.

I'm skeptical anything less than Assange holding a recent newspaper or something.

Breaking free of American containment efforts and consolidating power in their spheres of influence, which will in turn fuel their ability to expand their sphere of influence.

Basically; toppling the US as the top dog.

In a more distant future this may lead to the US being contained in much the same way the US has been containing russia/china.

Everything I'm reading/seeing pretty much spells it out: Assange is either dead, or functionally dead. We need to find out where the keys are and start distributing them.

From June but WL posts it without comment implying it's recent. Also pic related which doesn't exactly say he's alive and there right now but subtly implies it.

Its been almost 24 hours since this was posted on twitter. Still nothing. Its like 5AM in bong-land too.

>But you believe this is actually a plot to get non-public WL members to come to see him, they aren't morons.

No I don't believe, I said I was speculating. Unlike many people here I don't necessarily believe my own speculations and I don't cling to them either.

My Firefox has 50 tabs opened. Why would it be important that I pay attention to you specifically and rush to post replies?

Well, you're speculating once again. Yawn.

(oh and before you reply with big red letters, most of those 50+ tabs are Wikileaks e-mails and news articles.)

They just posted this on twatter:

Now we're getting somewhere.

Also don't pick the last 2 who the fuck trusts (((laywers))) and I don't want him fucking sniped.

I wonder why his lawyers haven't already made a statement

We'll get a good shot of him that way.

>Him being dead and wikileaks being compromised are 'safe' and 'cautious' assumptions. They should be the default fallback until proven otherwise if you have any suspicions.

No they're speculations and you know it.

Hmm, I'd want all of the first three.

Still images and video with today's Telegraph, Guardian or Daily Mail too.

They're safe and cautious assumptions, you autist. I don't know why you're getting triggered so hard.

An idiot like you would walk into an ambush blind as a bat and dumb as a doorknob.

Ask if the voting is rigged

Maybe we will get to see something in a few hours, but an option to appear by the window seems extremely unwise.

I think that picture of shoe on head is the optimum option.

ok Here is my desire. Photo of pepe taped over lawyers heart used as human shield with JA behind taking video of people outside from balcony which is posted online.

It needs to be more than just video, it needs timestamped too, and the room within the embassy needs to be shown. It needs to be several minutes long, and high quality.

These reduce the chances of the evidence being forged in some way.

I don't think he's dead, he'd be too valuable to them alive in revealing the whistleblowers inside the Government so they silence them. As they did with Seth Rich

Perhaps with one of his lawyers present as well.

Praise Kek. I've been genuinely anxious about this the past few days. I just hope he doesn't show up at the window, given the 'police' that were spotted outside the embassy on Tuesday.

Shooting him through an open window with onlookers about would be the biggest news story of the year well maybe until the election.

15 minutes ago

archive.is/7EDvG

"Thousands keep demanding Assange proof of life. Not unreasonable. He's in a tough spot and is WikiLeaks best known validator. Preference? "
VOTE
-Picture
-Video
-Statement by his lawyers
-Appearance at window

24 hours before the end of the vote.

You're not wrong. But some party was at the very least considering taking action on Tuesday. Britbong police don't carry guns like that.

Assange also cancelled his balcony appearance for the Wikileaks anniversary over security concerns.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790411759177895936

What in the god damn? Something's wrong here.

the fuck

If you were Wikileaks would you want to appear partisan or a neutral source of information?

They're trying to deny that they're Trump supporters you fucking dumbass.

The person(s) currently running the account have been making similar statements for the past few days, that Trump won't win because the election is totally rigged, etc. Not sure if Assange shares those views.

Also this.

Demand a PGP signed message also.

We've seen the video tech now available. This isn't trust-worthy.

I don't know. They have never been pro-Trump and neither can they hint at being pro-Trump even if they were because that would be ammo against Wikileaks.

The 2 that are hardest to fake are leading, so I assume it's unlikely to be rigged.
The fact that they are actually taking this step is reassuring.

Here's a few things I could think of if I had captured him and tried to defuse the situation from this point.

If I was using photo or video evidence I'd try to push phony requests that I had already prepared and I know are not hard to fake.
Fake video evidence would probably be from a static point and wouldn't show angles deviating much from the front.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
no embed, file already exists

If we assume he is fine going for the window option might actually be a smart for him.
If the support is big enough this could be great event to gain more publicity and even greater move to expose them if they actually killed him JFK style in a large crowd if he's willing to go that far.
They might still consider he's more dangerous in the long run and could be right about that.

twitter.com/9CB9D65F54ED858 weird account I saw posted about on leddit. Note post on OCT 15th. It's the only single upboat that account has. Hope it's no relation, but why all the action on the 16th?

The changes the past few days have been too dramatic. I think Assange is being held and they're trying to signal that something is wrong without getting him killed.

save that shit, the insurance keys are out in the open this might be part of them.

The DDOS earlier was to stop them getting around, it didn't work. The keys were given in parts to people, they have to be combined.

The insurance files can be opened if we get the right keys put together. We need a thread to start compiling this stuff.

this is the biggest load of horseshit I've seen in a while.

I think they're stalling for time. People are getting really suspicious about him.

Now we go a few more days with no word.

Stop waiting around for something to come from Assange. The keys are out in the wild and we need to find them.

archive.is/SfyVA
saved

More wierd shit coming from twitter. Talking down pro trump images and considering it alt-right even tho there is no frog. Sounds like Killary to me

That may be. I'm just assblasted about how his staff decided to go about this. I don't think he's even in that embassy anymore.

I forgot to mention this possibility.
If they can delay it until after it has no more effect on the election they may as well release that they ate him.
It's also noteworthy that there was no choice for signing with his PGP key.

You really think we're buying this bullshit

Shit, whatever the vote is, its going to be dead Assange. It'll just be him dead then the camera will pull back and show Hillary cackling

It could be an attempt to deflect from the muh Russian bullshit but it would also fit with the shift and eventual fake Trump leaks you'd expect if they were actually compromised.

Why do I have a feeling they will release a video of his murder?

so confirmed

So people downloaded the "insurance file" wikileaks uploaded right? Is it multiple files? How big is it?
Is it possible that he has been snatched up by some government agents or is he locked in his room with no outside communication?

This has been my line of thinking. It really isn't looking good for wikileaks IMO. Which sucks because they had been dropping some amazing bombshells the past year. I guess it was only a matter of time before he was taken care of.

Are they implying he's still at embassy?

Maybe window option wins and it gets delayed again with some allahu akbar.

Odds are Assange was extracted last weekend.
There was even an unidentified plane that some user tracked from London to a known North Carolina CIA blacksite.

Plus we have this jackass going on and on about MUH SPECULATION while claims its just the Ecuador embassy just putting Assange on restriction like he got bad grades.
it would be like

Hey This is how fucking stupid you sound.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/21/london-city-airport-evacuated-after-chemical-incident/

Maybe the Americans have allready take him out of the county.

Assange in various articles have said Hillary and named the corporate interests that support her, and says she must not be President.

maybe that's what the "chemical incident" and the London airport was for?

Clear everyone out except for "security personnel" who throw Assange onto a plane to the US

Trying to anyway.

This would be the most believable option, assuming the whole thing isn't a stall for time. After the blatant assassination attempt whoever posted this may be hoping that WL supporters wouldn't want to put him in danger and might accept a video instead. Also, a close election is easier to rig. Picture and statement by lawyers were obviously not going to be anyone's top choice.

Does that sound vaguely sinister to anyone else?

Has alternative right entered enough into the lexicon now for wikileaks to reference it? seems weird to me.

Yeah, "he's in a tough spot."
Kinda gave me the creeps when I first read it

Tough spot could mean he's actually hidden somewhere else.

maybe

but don't forget the unlisted charter jet that user tracked that sunday from London to NC.
It was in the original thread and then got shilled to hell and back with faggots claiming it was just a meme and baneposting.

Hell someone said the site user used (where you can track air traffic) got shutdown (at least temporarily)

But also wouldn't that imply that he's not kill just under threat?

I think they are saying that Ecuador didn't just cut off his internet – they also are limiting his communications. They may need to get permission from Ecuador to allow a picture or video. What if he gets on video and starts attacking Hillary? That's what they wanted to prevent by cutting his internet.

Does someone know of any tweets with a vote options?
I'd like to know if the relation between votes, likes, retweets and so on is normal.

I think we need to prepare for his restricted ability to run wikileaks regardless. Should begin to look into alternative forums like p2p as well.

The flight on flightradar24.com was shown as GLF5, which is just the aircraft type code. That was because the plane did not have an N-number registration listed. I found the N-number by listening to ATC traffic archives from Raleigh International Airport's tower at the time the plane entered their airspace. The N-number was N517DW.

The user that day that claimed flightradar24.com was getting shut down was being an autist, that site only allows you to watch live traffic for ~30 minutes before locking you out for a time.

Has anyone checked if their government hasn't had subverters recently?
Check the emails for possible connections.

We only recently had a downtime here.
It was actually concurrent with the first major Rip Assange threads.
I'd love to know of a backup and it would be good if everyone had the same ones in mind so the community doesn't fracture.

cool story bro

What the fuck is going at Wikileaks? It looks like a demoralization tactic straight out of the CTR handbook.

twitter.com/Deir_in_DC/status/790412028670345216

(checked)
There was about a one hour downtime on here, but it was only sys.8ch.net that was down, which is the server that allows for posting. The rest of the site worked fine, you could browse any thread you wanted, but nobody could post for an hour. The time when it happened was around the same time as the Dyn DNS system attack. However, my opinion is that it was unrelated to that, because the attack was happening directly to the machine that runs sys.8ch.net. If you understand how CloudFlare works, which Holla Forums uses, CF hosts the website's DNS and redirects traffic to its own caching servers. Those caching servers then pass through requests to the actual host using the host's direct IP address. The errors coming up when trying to post were from CloudFlare's servers, and were specifically that the original host's server was unable to be reached. That means they didn't try to DDoS sys.8ch.net, the address, but the actual IP of the posting server. That's also why TOR users couldn't post either, because the hidden service also runs directly on the Holla Forums servers with no CloudFlare obscuration.

Not a factual refutation. Go try it yourself.

I use Holla Forums as main base. Then i use other chans. 0 chan is a bit slow and p2p leaves you a little vulnerable

Was it only an hour?
I thought it was about 2 to 3 at least.

is a statement
fucking shit, he's dead isn't he?

wikileaks would obviously know about the alt-right, they'd know about most things online. I mean they even linked a pdf on >>>/pdf/ before on their twitter. If they'd know about an obscure board here I'm sure they know about the alt-right.

they made a post about the alt-right attempting to distance themselves from outright supporting trump. The issue here is that if you're not supporting hillary you have to support trump in this situation…

Yeah dude, he's dead.
D.A.K. = DAY ASSANGE KILLED

why would he be dead, you fucking mongs

most likely he's been put away, cut from contact

reddit.com/r/OPTheList/comments/592vpr/cryptographic_keys_update/ leddit post. Probably a larper.

I was on here the entire time trying to post. It might have been slightly more than an hour but was definitely not two to three. You could go back and see the active threads from that day had a roughly one hour gap between posts that coincided across all threads.

toplel those are asymmetric public keys, which allow you to encrypt a message for another private key to decrypt. AES is symmetric crypto and fundamentally does not work like that. It uses the same exact 256 bit key to encrypt and decrypt. That plebbit shit is absolutely larping.

if they have him, then he's as good as dead

too public

This, also you can see through black garbage bags with thermal.

To me the larger issue is that they linked that pic with the alt-right when it has nothing to do with the alt-right. They're far more internet savvy than that and it feels like something someone in Hillary's camp would say rather than Wikileaks. The lack of Trump support doesn't particularly bother me because they would want to seem unbiased.

www.reddit.com/r/OPTheList/comments/592zi2/reminder/

Checked that guys profile.
Any credence to what they are babbling about?>>7962569

You damn right this is some low energy bullshit from a Hillary supporter.

>direct linking reddit and >reddit spacing
reported.

This wikileaks poll is fucking trolling everyone. Ive been on the fence and skeptical about the twitter being compromised, and maybe its an affiliate thats just alot different running the twitter.
But this poll is over the top. Between this and the Moore video with no context Im under the impression the person behind the twitter is 100% Gov or 100% fucking retarded. Both are discredited.

gas yourself.

Assange has a lot of female co-workers.

Maybe the twitter is just run by a bunch of women.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Neil Turner is a first response bot. That could be the reason. The account posts some decent things though.

Have you learned nothing from Trump?

This is who to get the media to have to cover it.

And cover whatever he says.

He's probably dead and they're stalling for time.

That wouldn't stop him from just walking by a window or onto the balcony.

He's bagged and tagged.

I'm not sure about the window either but killing Assange would be a PR nightmare for the 7th Floor people and Clinton and it would attract so much attention on Wikileaks that it would make things even worse for the Clinton campaign than they are now.

>feels like something someone in Hillary's camp would say rather than Wikileaks. The lack of Trump support doesn't particularly bother me because they would want to seem unbiased.

Well then it's even better to appear anti-Trump

Who pretends to be a big Hillary fan? Michael Moore. Associating yourself with a known anti-Trump buffoon is a good way to deflect accusations of being pro-Trump.

>Odds are Assange was extracted last weekend. There was even an unidentified plane that some user tracked from London to a known North Carolina CIA blacksite.

Some user on a chan board tracks a unidentified plane – do you know how to do that by yourself? – and you consider that a proof that he's gone? Just admit you don't know. We don't know.

I don't claim Assange has been confined to a room in the embassy, I'm saying it's a possibility that they not only cut off his internet but also restricted his freedoms / contacts with the outside world. And a lot of people here ignore that possibility to jump to conclusions and scream WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED! (= STOP SEARCHING THE PODESTA E-MAILS!)

LEAK EM' ASSANGE

Thats the AT&T building in Nashville TN. When I worked at a trucking company out of Nashville I spent many nights in the downtown area under that tower. Not only is there occult symbolism in those pinnacles, but there are also several obelisks at the base, as well as freemasonry plaques at the east corner. There is also a masonic temple near it and some other suspicious stuff there.

I have pictures of some of this.

I replied to this post mentioning how I had been to that tower in Nashville TN and my post isn't showing up. wtf.

It's showing up for me.

Is it an old building? Who built it?

103,461 votes. final results:

#1: video with 51%
#2: window with 35%
picture 8%
lawyers 6%

it's a CTR strategy. Still lots of people fall for it

Window = snipers

>it's a CTR strategy. Still lots of people fall for it

So that would make it the very first effective CTR strategy since the election began? I don't think so. Some other group is helping these losers and I'm ready to bet it's this one:

archive.is/solIO

"Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums."

So, uh, nothing has happened, right? I'm guessing this is just more stalling on the part of wikileaks. That tweet was was how many days ago now?

Yup, this stinks to high hell

leak 'em assange

It's time to assume Julian Assange is no longer in charge of Wikileaks.
It's time to release what information you've hoarded.

Gee, I wonder who it could have been?

I'll believe it when I see him swinging his tackle at the window.

thats hillarys way of making subliminal threats to satiate her ego.

degenerate cunt.

aye carumba

This is the main defense in my mind from "wikileaks is compromised" types. Assange is way too smart to let clinton cronies compromise WL. He would have set up the insurance keys to leak while being impossible to counter. Twitter could be comrpomised but not WL itself. He's been locked in a single building for years with nothing else to do but plan this shit out.

LEAK EM' ASSANGE

LEAK EM' ASSANGE

I don't know how this happened.

Can someone please explain to me how illary could be so stupid to kill someone with a following like JULIAN ASSANGE and get away with it? I mean does she honestly expect people to go "huh, haven't heard from Assange in 20 days, I'm sure he's fine" "gee it's been two years now since Assange suddenly disappeared, probly nothing to do with hillary though"

lol
i cant tell if this is trolling or youre like 12y/o

Most people believe what the media tells them and cant think back critically to last week.

They murdered 3 of Bill's interns in a Starbucks "robbery" where no money was taken days before one intended to testify against Bill.

littledixiedynamite wordpress.com/2013/02/24/the-mysterious-murder-of-mary-mahoney

They're too used to being untouchable.

Fkin do it Wikileaks!
BREAK THE SILENCE
youtu.be/TCKzUOGus-s

It looks like they're gone. I guess CTR is too busy trying to defending Clinton against the FBI.

by the way, for those who didn't saw it there's a semi-transcript of the phone call JA gave to a conference in Argentina on Oct.26 here:

are you a nigger, or just retarded? wikileaks' reputation is at stake. assmage would have to give no fucks about wikileaks, its repuation, or his own to not want to prove he is alive.

At least sage.

LEAK'EM ASSANGE

Add a force-delayed-release input similarly indistinguishable. Captors think they have the disarm code and kill Assange anyway. Oops…it all leaks weeks/months/years later.

|
You assume a quick reaction. There is no need for such haste.

Exactly the purpose of a long delay, even after the DMS fires. Taking the Internet down for a short time might be possible, but how do you find the fucking SheevaPlug in a long-forgotten dusty corner somewhere passively waiting for go time?

|
Reports I've seen are that the entire Ecuadoran embassy has no Internet until the election. That buys them until Nov 9th. Then we see the next excuse.

|
White Wolf is merely the public face. The tip of the iceberg, if you will. Wikileaks will carry on.

RIP Assange.
July 3, 1971 - October 15th 2016

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

What the story on those white as fuck children doing in those pictures? Guessing they the boy surrounded by the niggers is dead along with the girl

Blacks of course. They built everything you racist cracker. Acknowledge the white man's tower as being a product of black slavery. Do it nao! and don't forget whitey, bitcoins are now accepted as reperations.

She's all in as it's her last chance. The bitch has had Parkinson's for a decade now. So what difference does it make at this point? har har sick burn.

I think Assmage lives though. So much MUST happen this week. Which is a rare thing.

Niggers have any trade skill, now that's funny. You could of said *beaners** and I could believe that.

Leftists going on holidays in shitholes, or worse, doing humanitarian work, and bringing their kids with them. Because "wow they're just human beings!!"

Reckless. I've seen many such cases ending poorly, husband died, wife and kids tortured and raped for days and then held for ransom. Humanitarian NGOs even hide those facts, recruiting people to send them there and help "poor africans", without telling them one in fucking ten is raped or killed, and one in three commits suicide.

But hey at least they got their pictures showing how open and generous they are with other cultures right?

Assange is dead.

That explains a lot. Also what you said is not shocking, or new to me. Something similar happened to a friends family wen they went to Honduras to help, and they where from Honduran. Father was killed defending his wife and others from some hoodlums that tried to raid their compound.

That reminds me, I also had an NCO that married and Honduran women whose brother was killed while doing Humanitarian work in Honduras also.

I don't think Assange is dead - I think he's more than likely at some black site somewhere, wishing he was.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

It's not that hard, for fuck's sake. It's obvious that something's not right, either he's dead or then they're really desperate for attention.

this

Leak em assange

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE!

leak 'em assange

When Trump is president, Assange will be offered asylum in the United States.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

The only thing worse than being Assange is being Joe Nobody the courier, taken to a black site *and nobody cares because nobody knows you exist*

Assange fucked with the plans of people more powerful than any american president. Asylum in the US wont help him.

My guess is that they're reprogramming him. They'll torture him until he's will to go on camera and say whatever they want him to say. Then wikileaks will start releasing fake info disparaging trump.

Right now, they're probably trying to nab the other people in the wikileaks organization - trying to lure those people out of hiding.

honest interested bump

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

bad idea…
bad idea…
bad idea

> it's been 48 hours … should have been 4 hours

Anonymous (ID: MkLNKPs3) 11/05/16(Sat)01:41:33 No.96203550▶>>96203726 >>96203851 >>96203897

cce419b012ab202ba4cbf0810abf8b35ec5cfe355b91e1ce90a0a42afb59ab2b

I just saw this in a thread on halfchan

Someone with anonymous seems to have dropped the hash….

ASSANGE is V

well, didya try it bucko?