What does Holla Forums think of Super Science Friends?

What does Holla Forums think of Super Science Friends?

It's shit.

from the thumbnail it looks like garbage

I couldn't even finish the pilot

no more stick figures plz

Marie Curie ripped off her husband's work and claimed it as her own. Sorry ladies but you'll never be smart enough to be a scientist.

What?

The writing, concept, and artstyle feels like it came from some redditor or somethingawful goon, and I don't just say that just because it's shit.

Proof?

Link?

Dropped.

Do they want to create a fucking EMP in his grave from all the static electricity he's making from his spinning?

Happy that they actually made it.
It's shit tough.

nah I'd rather not fam.

I like the premise of super powered scientists fighting the NAZIs but this is shit.

Rosalynd Franklin didn't actually do the work that exposed the double helix, either. Her student did, she just managed the lab.

Ah, yet again in the effort to make strong female character they made it completely unlikable. Not to mention that they made Cuckchill a good guy and ripped the plot off the Soviet cartoon.

Still, she comes off as the most competent member of the team.

That's the problem. She's yet another example of female character who is only reasonable person on the team so she can roll her eyes at antics of stupid worthless dick-havers.

So do the Nazis just win Word War 2 anyway or what? This would be insufferable enough without the plotholes.

its shit

this

?????????????

I got a laugh every time the Bishop showed up, but as much as I hate the meme Tapputi THE WORLDS FIRST CHEMIST just reeks of WE WUZ.
Also Marie Curies first line is about chauvinism. This is shit and you are a cunt for not ripping it and posting it as MP4\Webm.

What bugs me more is that she is portrayed as some kind of tribal witch doctor, even though she was Babylonian and worked in the palace.