Everything has been compromised

4chan Holla Forums has been compromised

Reddit /r/the_donald has been compromised

Reddit /r/wikileaks has been compromised

Wikileak's Twitter has been compromised

Pick yourself back up, you fucking faggot.

Pull yourself together, faggot.

Please explain, I am new, I am escaping cuckchan

We're still here, user, and the movement wont die that easily. Every attempt to silence it will only make it louder

Have faith

wow this place is mean as hell, i am go back to 4chan

Assange never controlled WL twitter. Guess you just didn't know that. Maybe try again in another thread?

Ben Fischbein and CTR are here goyim

You're talking to CTR/JIDF, son

Take solace knowing us real nat-zees, as you call us, are cordial folk

I usually post on 4chan but I mostly abandoned the site after hiroshimoot started lying about financial troubles because I knew he was seeking cash infusion in exchange for data/moderation rights just like he did with 2ch.

I'm pissed off that moot's last cucked activity was to sell his shit site to an even bigger shitter. Holla Forums is literally the last imageboard that isn't cucked

I don't even like Holla Forums because there just aren't that many boards which I'm interested in that hit the sweet spot in activity like 4chan /lit/ and /r9k/, everything's either giant and fast or has like 2 active posters. But I don't have a choice anymore.

Nothing lasts forever, anons. Let the compromised sites die and replace them with something better.

Assange lost internet access, so somebody else is tweeting.

The only way we wouldn't know about his death is if the entire organization was compromised. There are always eyes on the Embassy, and there are Dead man switches. If and only if they got to him before he could kill himself, and tortured efficiently such that he revealed the keys to any switches, which each one they would have to know about to properly interrogate, while simultaneously compromising all of his allies who would scream and shout at the top of their lungs if anything happened to him.

Too much would have to happen for him to be dead, and us not to know. I seriously doubt he is dead.

WE FUCKING KNEW THIS YEARS AGO, THAT'S WHY WE LEFT. DID YOU NOT LEARN FUCKING ANYTHING? I'M MAD AS FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

FUCK THIS KIKE TOO

What's with the crybaby shit?

People are feeling pretty blackpilled user

Create your own board or website then instead of whining like a little faggot.

Then kill yourself

Refugees not welcome.

There is a difference between what the mods did before, which was basically inconsequential in the larger scheme of things (unless your life revolves around video games I suppose), and this.

Them showing a political bias of this level is completely different from Poole banning goymergate or shitting on Holla Forums.
Not that it matters anyway, let them drown in their own filth.

Just because everything is compromised son doesn't mean that you are. Keep your chin up, spread the truth to people that will listen, and vote for Trump come November 8th and tell every liberal you know to vote for the Cunt come November 9th. 4chan is cancer, twitter is cancer, reddit is cancer, the (((mass media))) is cancer but the thing is "normies" are catching wind of it with this election. The fire is lit, don't get discouraged. welcome newfriendnow go fuck yourselfand lurk more

This, we don't them in our countries, or in our boards.

I just went there to check if it's real.
Got banned for 13 days for "posting banned text."

Apparently posting some other CTR names is bannable as well.

Well there's two options, really:

Either the mods are fed up and try to prevent a new cancerous meme from spreading (like the reply or your mom will die in her sleep tonight on Holla Forums)

or

Someone is really, really scared of the reach and power Holla Forums has in influencing voters out there in the real world. Coincidentally, 3 days from now if the banned text policy is still in effect, anyone who posts that fag's name will be banned from Holla Forums till election day is over, thereby severely dampening Holla Forums activity as tons of useful people end up banning themselves and thereby being prevented from posting / creating threads / sharing information

You know, it is almost enough with halfchan shit to go over to that site (for the second time in my petty existence). And start listing out CTR names using every gateway on the VPN service I use. Just for shits and grins. Problem is that would be counterproductive to the continued pleasurable fullchan experience I enjoy.

Krautchan banned and locked down a bunch of threads about this

This is fucking amazing in the most horrible of ways.

I wonder what their excuse is going to be once Holla Forums goes full meltdown. Or maybe their Holla Forumsacks don't have the stones to burn it all down /sp/ style anymore.

That`s their MO: Once the opposition start growing they rush to take away their means of communication, if censorship isn`t a option they appoint themselves as owners and moderators.

It just means that they aren`t laughing anymore.

Fucking retard

Considering NipMoot is an opportunist and is known for being a greedy hand rubbing slant, (Made apparent by his most recent attempt at scamming 4chan out of money), there must be something fucking huge at play if he turned down a MULTI MILLION dollar offer for halfchan.

Who said anything about Assange himself having control of the twitter account? Some of their latest tweets are extremely strange. I've been checking their twitter page on a daily basis for months so It's easy for me to notice.

And apparently my post got deleted. What the fuck is really going on?

As the other poster said fuck that data stealing gook, he had been acting strange for couple of months.
I hardly see any of you gook loving faggots attacking him by making threads about him,all I see is crying and spamming here instead of directing that energy on to his twitter page and blogs,the first exodus guys here made that bastard moot lose his mind and exposed him.

people still think 4chan is their private tree house when on record operated by gawker

every oldfag left long before that when they noticed strange things.

Yet based Jules said this to us 2 years ago and it wasn't enough for you because "it's just vidya"?

what faggots

Why the feels? The only thing of value there is wiki and they're still releasing. It's cause for concern but so far it's ok.

Those actions are nothing new on those two sites and will eventually lead to their ruin and the rise of something better in their place. So it's actually good. Your perspecitve is skewed.

what the fuck? Fellow Holla Forumsacks, we're being encircled as in a game of Go
there is reason to be concerned

god help us if hillary wins.

this will be the last chance for all of us.

What about /cfg/ and /sg/?

Enemy Strategy Summary:
The same three strategies have been applied to almost all political movements in the past, with a success rate of 100%.
Contain the dissent, poison the well, dilute the voices of the dissenters with your own infiltrating voices and finally play on people ego to corrupt them from within by aligning their interests with your own.

(1/4)

The enemy has 3 winning strategies, containment, dilution/poisoning and playing on ego. Each of our winning strategies is in fact the direct counter-action of each of these.

==Counter-strategy 1. Expansion== ( 'Enter their spaces in ways they cannot predict.' )
The enemy has a very clever strategy of conquering other people’s space and declaring it a “safe space”. To understand exactly what they’re doing, imagine entering a strip club, and announcing that a school bus is entering the facility and they must immediately take measures to make the place safe for children’s eyes. The acceptance of the concept that being exposed to something will trigger some kind of child-like response called PSTD is one of their key assets. With this, they can apply arguments that were commonly only applied to children, to adults. The spaces that were once attacked by the coopted religious and “right wing” figures with the “think of the children” argument are facing a successful attack using women, minorities and the generally despondent as an excuse.
To fight back, we must enter these spaces in ways they cannot predict. They cannot defend every space simultaneously. They are on the attack, but they are always focused on the front lines.

(2/4)

Counter-strategy 2. Sterilization
( 'Make their intended victims sterilised against their poisons' )

(3/4)

Counter-strategy 3: Anonymity
( 'Form no-lose strategies' )

(4/4)

You're a faggot too.

the current 4chan mods/janitors are fags. it's no wonder moot left them. he even said he regretted his decision to refuse mod volunteers during early 4chan. now the current mods are incompetent newfags from reddit

there might be a couple of them that are okay but judging by the current 'moderation' they're all shit. and it's not like we'd be able to find out either way because there's no transparency between the mods and users

i wouldn't be surprised if someone doxxed the 4chan mods soon though

capped

4chan has been compromised with facebook and reddit rejects for several years now

It is the 2nd option. Never before has the non-left had such a loud and persistent voice online; and (((they))) are furious.

That doesn't work with us. We have seen shilling during the elections, JIDF raids, all kinds of liberal raids, /new/ being deleted and right-wing ideology banned from cuckchan completely.

But the raids come and go, and the truth stays. We just do our thing, then when the shitstorm is over we move back and start rebuilding.

This one is just one of the worst we have seen, because it's being funded by the DNC. But Hillary won't be able to fund it out of prison/grave, then we will just move into cuckchan and recruit new people.

And defamation tactic doesn't work with us at all, because it's all true. Calling the movement racist or hateful is like calling the sky blue.

Don't worry so much and work on dismantling Hillary. It's over in 2 weeks anyway.