‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/22/calibration-error-changes-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county.html

Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.
“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”
The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race.
Moynihan offered this gracious lesson to his followers on Twitter: “Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”
Cook County Board of Elections Deputy Communications Director Jim Scalzitti, told Illinois Watchdog, the machine was taken out of service and tested.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZYNGa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah a (((Calibration error))) is to blame I see. Not surprising, electronic voting means guaranteed fraud.

I'm 1000% convinced Shillary is going to win on vote fraud alone now. It's getting ridiculous. My own feed has people asking why their votes were changed.

Kike translation- The machine was fixed so that it wouldn't display the rigging to the voter.

Daily reminder the companies that make the machines have publicly stated their for support for Hillary.

It's happening

We need to join forces with our enemies (Reddit and Cuckchan) to stop this jew.

That's strange; I heard the way they usually rig machines is that they make a few percentage points switch sides just before they count the vote so that the voters don't see anything. e.g. it changes from R:55% D: 45% to R 48% D:52%

(((CALIBRATION ERROR)))

Ben Fischbein
Correct The Record

Will people get to recast their votes, then? Since the machine is at fault?

That sounds pretty racist, user. Good goys don't believe in vote rigging.

This was written in 2014

Can't steal lead out of your skulls.

send it to trump

(((Calibration))) these things aren't instruments like Pianos you have to fine tune. I really struggle to see how someone (((accidentally))) pulled that off, and I guess it is (((pure coincidence))) that the flip went the dem way.

Ahh, so it was.
/thread

(((error))) (((error))) danger Chaim Shekelstein! The goyim know!

archive.is/ZYNGa
Thank me later

This is from Oct 22, 2014

Op, I appreciate that you reminded us that this shit went on, but maybe add a clarification at the top?

I honestly can't believe it. The dems are sabotaging themselves so hard. Who is left that DON'T BELIEVE the election is rigged?

You just know they are gonna rub it in our noses once it's over.
Their hubris is too vast to not poke the American people like they keep poking the Russians.

rub our noses in it*

Kann nicht halten all diese Verjudung.

It's the name of the village.
I don't see how it's supposed to be Jewish.

What can normies do to make sure their vote actually goes to the correct candidate? How can we get the message out?