TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN: LA Dodgers collapse after filthy beaner boycotts Trump Tower Chicago

TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN: LA Dodgers collapse after filthy beaner boycotts Trump Tower Chicago

Earlier this week, on Monday, it was reported that the Tijuana raised Adrian Gonzales from the Los Angeles Dodgers refused to stay at the Chicago Trump Hotel.

archive.fo/AxPyu

His teammates followed his lead and decided not to stay there either. Fast forward to today, and they have been eliminated. Looks like the spic-o-phile team has been another victim of the Trump Curse.

On the brights side, it looks like all of Chicago's vicious dindu problem has been solved with the team winning some worthless nigger ball game championship. You know, all the negro gun violence and whatnot going on in Chicongo. I'm sure that a National League Championship will bring the city back to its former glory during the White man's rule.

>>>/sp/

TOP KEK
I can't wait to see who's next.

That board is dead, (((user))). Also this story involves some angry beaner supremacist that's focused nearly exclusively on Mejico instead of his birth country of America getting BTFO after disrespecting Trump.

It'll probably be someone from the Negro Felon Leagues. Or one of those late night comedians.

The Cubs are the North side team. All the dindus and mexicunts are white sox fans. Cleveland is going to win the series and Ohio is going to MAGA.

I don't care if it's le trump curse or not
the thread is still about some fucking sportball nigger cuck shit I sincerely hope nobody here wates time and money following

They got what they deserved

Stop following jew run sports leagues and do something useful with your life.

Niggers in Chicago who give any sort of a shit about baseball follow the White Sox. In the 90s nigger rappers and gangbangers often wore White Sox gear to show affiliation with the South Side of Chicago. The Cubs are a White people team (and, unfortunately, also loved by Chicago's Jews).

Any Mexican getting blown the fuck out right now pleases me greatly. They act so fucking entitled when they get to the States. A lot of minority athletes are nigger-tier, room-temperature IQ meatheads from the ghetto. In Adrian Gonzalez's case, anyone who's been to Tijuana knows that the entire fucking city is a ghetto that mostly just exists to make money selling alcohol to American college kids, and renting cheap housing to beaners that work in San Diego during the day.

Praise Trump-Kek.

Guys….We won.

We're #MAGA faggots, that includes our national pastime. Sorry that you got shoved in lockers in high school, though.

Sauce?

I bet you have netflix and cable
go be a cuck somewhere else

Worry about yourself, chief.

you don't belong here

we've been here all along (unapologetic fans of sports) and we're not asking for your permission, princess.

/sp/ used to crank out some dank memes

reported for being a kikery enabler

Baseball is spicball, not niggerball.

Choose one.

Nigger, if you go to Dodger Stadium, you'll see that Whites make up over 70% of the fans showing up. It's a great bonding experience, and a great way to interact and provide subtle red-pills to other Whites.

They killed the goat. Now they gotta kill the chimp.

At least I know you aren't a shill. There's no way CTR can model autism this well.

baseball is all fucking spic ass ugly fucking niggers, and now billion dollars niggers, not just million.
another tool of the Jew to distract from real world. "Watch your ball game, goy, the world is fine!"

kek

Where's the dubs, /sp/?

found the ucsd big boy

What did I missed?

This is getting pretty ridiculous at this point.

Baseball is white, and also American. Make Baseball Great Again.

Trump is truly a time traveler.

He is john titor? I am not sure about that.

Cleveland too will pay just like LA, nigger.

First post. Every time

DAILY REMINDS /sp/ IS BEING SQUATTED ON BY SOME FAGGOT WHO WANTS TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM US

Stay triggered CTR.

dammit gonzalez is one of my go-to's for fantasy BB and beat the streak during the season

not next year

i'm sure they stayed in a different five star hotel, expenses paid

Unfortunately not in the physical sense. Also it should be more poetic if they were killed by violent pedro-supremacists for being American.

Check those trips!

They like to practice their ball games in the showers…

What the lugenpresse forgot to mention is the Trump hotel has a strict policy against bringing goats into your room.

Praise Kek!

leld

https ://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Billy_Goat

Only thing they're gonna be dodging is a deportation squad

quick q why don't you reclaim the board if it's as dead as you say?
MAKE SPORTSBALL GREAT AGAIN
(I used to go there for bantz and gets only but got moved to a place with shitty internets and couldn't keep up)

Also nipball. I wonder why the US doesn't take more of them. Is it because feminism and feminised sportsball networks like (((ESPN))) don't work on them?

Nips have the rule that their players cannot go to the foreign until they've played 5 years or something inside, or snatched right before signing a professional contract in Japan
At least that's in football or something, last part would explain Keisuke Honda and the Jap Terrier

He lived in Tijuana and Mexicali, which are immigrant hubs (the ones who couldn't jump) who are somewhat disliked (highly dislkied in Tijuana's case) around their parts
Rubble from the trash pile

After hearing about (((his))) antics, I knew it was only a matter of time.

a doozy user

Seeing this kike crumble under the pressure has been a blast. He is getting wrecked so hard that he is likely going to develop the yips and never be able to rise to the occasion again.

lel
Of the Big Three Sports baseball is the whitest, almost all the best players are white, all the managers except one are white, has the least number of blacks in the sport of any sport since the 1940's and is 70% white, whiter than the general american population. But yeah, sure Ill listen to you Autismo, going outside is for minorities. Pics related are the MVPs of the last 4 years.

It keeps growing.

WHERE'S WADE? I WANT WADE

You can almost write a book with all this stuff.

just for u, bb

what the hell is your point? Football was invented as a White sport, as was basketball (even though invented by a canadian Jew).

It's no longer a White man's game, though I no longer follow it at all. It's better than niggerball. If you want to watch a bunch of niggers chase something around and fight for it and cheer, you can go roll a watermelon down the street in Chicago.

Instead, you get the prettiest white cheerleaders to wear short skirts and act like these niggers are gods. there is actually a "rape culture" on some college campuses (notre dame, vanderbilt) and it's all connected to nigger footballers so the Jüdenpresse won't touch it.

Just read through all that. Scary stuff. Someone should revise this to include as well as the Dodgers' lose against the Cubs. The Nate Silver tweet from also needs a mention.

cups are going
ALL
DA
WAY

I would argue hockey is whiter and manlier