Wear a computer and forget about headsets, monitors, keyboards, gloves

Right now computers basically come in the Desktop, All-In-One, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone form factors.

What if we released computers to the public that are meant to be carried around in a backpack or purse, and the screen is just projected into the mind, and a virtual keyboard can be used in place of a physical one, or even typing simply by intention, the user focusing his attention upon a virtual element and intending words appear there?

Would save a lot of eye fatigue from looking at screens all day and allow for much more mobile usage of computers.

Only reason it's not in public hands is everyone is living through an artificial, controlled release of technologies where shit is held back intentionally so everyone has to keep going through these upgrade cycles. Instead of just skipping ahead one massive leap, you're gradually going to get there, and get memed on a shitload on the way there... it's all about that memetics, developing and conditioning people in a certain way, so that deviations and abuse of the technology in the future are minimal when it's adopted by the masses.

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh and this tech that integrates into the nervous system is of course dangerous as it can be used to hijack and damage or remote control nervous system of a person, entrance them, etc. hence why we're stuck with headsets and screens for now.

Do it faggot. Push revelation faster. Let it all burn.
Atleast release RISC based low energy proccessors. As to save people walking around battery life.

No the way something like that would work would be electromagnetic signals to the brain to project images/feelings in a fashion similar to a lense. You can still see in front of you but you also see a shaded projection. "hacking" such a device would involve messing with sensory inputs to the brain which you can then choose to act on, or not to act on. Kind of like having your head opened for brain surgery and being awake for the doctor to fuck with you via electrical shocks directly to the brain. To the untrainednormies it would be irresistable to act on though.

Fucking hell if (((they))) have done studies into how the brain works as to accomplish it though. Yet another it all needs to burn.

That ain't what I'm talking about user.

That guy's got a shitload of stuff on him including a helmet and visor.

We've had the technology, since shortly after World War II at the earliest instances I can find and verify, to project images and sound right into someone's mind by technological means. We have ways to interface with and stimulate the nervous system, so as to produce any sensations and visuals and so on desired.

Plugging into the Matrix is an actual thing we can do except you don't need to plug in at all, there is already tech available to the public where all that is needed is for it to be pressed up against the skin, and then there is tech that you probably won't find which isn't limited by range and doesn't really need to be in contact with the body at all.

Try searching "wetware" on Tor sometime and you'll see what I'm talking about.

It is possible for us to do away with screens and keyboards and speakers and headsets and just have computers used in such a way as to create a kind of controlled dream in which UI elements, games, documents, browsers, etc. are projected into your mind.

This kind of tech also has a certain advantage over regular computers in that it can also utilize and interface with the processing power of the human brain+nervous system, so it doesn't have to rely entirely on a GPU/CPU etc. in the computer itself, but can rely on the human to do a lot of processing as well. Interesting thing for me to note; some tasks that are very energetically intensive for your brain and nervous system to process will cause your own body to heat up a lot in the areas involved in that processing.

The bridge between the human biological organism and machines is less distinct than your average mundane suspects. This actually will open up for many people "new" philosophical questions about the nature of reality, consciousness, energy, their own bodies, information, ideas, substance, etc.... all things very well understood to me and I'm sure many will come to wrong conclusions at first but as the populace matures in their understanding more will come to fuller realization of the truth.

Explain or get out. Is it just a interface to your spinal cord at that point then via electromagnatism? How the fuck do you use someones brain to proccess things without a adverse reaction? When did doctors/scientists discover a way to interface with the spinal cord and how is it done?

You are going flat earth tier with your claims about matrix and shit.
How about you explain it here faggot?

Never heard about it. Cough up some papers or specs or something please, because I find it strange that something like this would exist and not be known anywhere.

But yea he has a point. Where are the specs and how it works? An example even?

I didn't mean that I haven't heard about it in the conspiracy circuit, and sometimes things there are true. But you have to take that shit with a grain of salt or else reptilian mind control beams have your aura all wobbly.

I meant something concrete like a blueprint you can test out. If it's 1940's tech it shouldn't be that hard to replicate.

Gas yourself cianigger.

Oh, did I shit on your little matrix roleplaying session? Sorry, I'll go be CIA somewhere else.

No.

Maybe I'm saying things wrong. The brain can be used to fill in details for the computer so it doesn't have to do that work itself.

This kind of tech can make people sick, make them burn, destroy their cells, fuck their immune system, heal them, etc. it can be abused in a lot of ways. It's been used in China since like the 1950s and in America earlier than that.

It also reads the intent, emotional-states, thoughts, etc. of people although it had some limitations concerning these monitoring capabilities. Awesome for interfacing with a virtual environment; but scary as fuck to let fall into the hands of people who'd use it to oppress, control, and destroy other human beings with it.

I can explain to a certain extent but if you want to see some of the more primitive examples of this type of technology there's people building it and releasing pics and so on via Tor.

Scratch that, Torch isn't giving much results, except linking to the /cyber/ board on Holla Forums and one thread on 8/tg/ and 4 other onion sites.

So it was all in your mind then?

Which specific things do you want to know about it? The time-line of its development, the examples of its abuse around the world, or various details of the machines and how they operated and blah blah?

Most of what you can readily find gives not too much details about any of it as anything really detailed gets taken down so fast.

If I am lucky I might be able to dig up some stuff and post it but it will get taken down really fast.

That picture is a buncha of sweet empty words of nothingness. It has people I could research but I am asking for how it is possible not the history. I went through all of >>>/cyber/ and all I saw was script kiddy threads and lain honeypot threads.

I'd like some technical specs so I can see how it works. I'm not very interested in stories and such things because people lie about things, especially things like this.

Post this I can figure the rest out myself. Post it straight to Holla Forums though. No honeypots cianigger.
inb4 pony pictures

That's not how your brain works dipshit. You can't just put wires into your brain and you certainly don't want to drill into the skull.

ProTip: your brain works more like a radio

Here are some useful keywords:

wetware, biofeedback, mind control, galaxy2, canada, psionics

Also more useful is to learn names of certain authors and academics and then look into what they have written. I could make a book recommendation but there are no pdf copies of this book and it is very rare so you will be very lucky if you find it in a store although I've seen it in an indigo/chapters once and if you order it online instead of buying with cash at a store then you'll be on a very high priority watchlist.

You may also want to look at whale.to/ even though it has nothing there except some accounts of victims of the abuse of this technology (I can tell which ones are legit btw and which ones are bullshit or at least unrelated to the specific tech I am familiar with by various details of their stories).

You're trolling now, right?

Some other keywords: frog programming, spin programming, silent war

Gas yourself or actually drop names of books to look for that are legitiment. I have seen bullshit PSI corps before and it is bullshit.
Hi gook head cucked quarters. How's the weather in tel aviv and london?

No I'm not trolling at all. There's no use in me giving you dead links from my older notes from months ago and I'm in enough trouble with my various adversaries as is that I trying to be very careful about what I say in this thread.

I could leave the thread for a bit to retrieve something for you and come back but then there's huge risk of intercept and if that happens then you're going to have to keep checking this thread for over 24 hours at least before I'll be able to even get back here to tell you.

Ok, but you must realize how what you're doing looks to other people. You come here with extraordinary sci-fi level claims and when people ask for some proof you act all mysterious and cryptic and say "yeah, the evidence exists but it's being shut down by ? who controls the web."

That's the kid you used to know in school whose dad "works at Nintendo" level. And the thing is, we're all used to this shit because that's how the somehow unstable fringe element of the conspiracy circuit works. That's not to say conspiracies don't exist, or even your supposed tech. But the proper way of doing things is to assemble proof together with extraordinary claims or just refrain from spreading them.

People larp and lie all the time so you must excuse people for being skeptical.

I have plenty of time. Go get the encrypted in the middle of no where hardrive and get back to Holla Forums.

Anyways the main point of my thread is that we don't get to have these computers that interface with our minds and do away with keyboard and mouse and so on all because people need to be socially programmed gradually so that when it is released there aren't problems.

Also to the user interested in battery-life, in 2026 you should see a massive increase in battery life of electronics, vehicles, powertools, etc.

I never started this thread to reveal to you guys how minds are being controlled and abused. I wanted to focus more on the positive stuff.

What do you accept as proof because there's lots of proofs like legal proofs, proofs by testimony from authoritative figures, proofs in the way of documentation of the effects of this stuff, various publications and patents that relate to this, etc. but for me personally I spent a long fucking time searching everywhere just how to BUILD one of these myself because none of this shit really constitutes proof to me until I've made it myself. I couldn't find shit anywhere so I had to start asking around and searching for the right people before I got let in on any decent secrets. It also helps I have a neighbour who is retired professor who specialized in relevant fields.

Go search those keywords nigger.

I understand you're skeptical but I started this thread to talk about technology being held back, memetics to condition people from doing stupid shit (it's amazing when you think about it that nobody has ever attacked the power grid, poisoned the water supply for major cities, or done any effective terrorist attacks only bullshit like going around with a machete or a gun or explosives vest also suicide methods people use are shaped by memetics too), and to focus on the positive uses of the technology.

ermmm made it myself or seen it demonstrated in person or over a lifestream

Proofs by testimony is worthless because people fantasize and lie, so yeah, how to build one is about the level of proof I'd accept. So tell us how to build one then.

Ok but what about legal papers from President Obama?

I will hold you to that date. Fuck you though if I can't develop something myself quicker and better.
>(((positive uses)))
All your fears come true if Holla Forums gets shoahed. Or hell if you pissed /k/ off enough.
Maybe in four years when you are paying less attention I will. Asking about shit irl is how you get put on watchlists for (((suicide))) and targeting faggot. You are either already dead, a very special squid, or a cianigger larping like mad.

No, why would I trust president Obama?

Well not everything he says is the truth. But you can glean when he breaks from the teleprompter and goes off script like vid related.
Stop derailing. Take it to Holla Forums if you care so much.

I would like to say though that I am giving you that date based on how fast the lithium ion battery was first announced/leaked and when it first came into actual production where it was publicly available. So that isn't a hard number but if trends were like in the past, that's what it should be. I am not taking into account technological accelerationism though. It could come out quicker.

>Asking about shit irl is how you get put on watchlists for (((suicide))) and targeting faggot. You are either already dead, a very special squid, or a cianigger larping like mad.

Well I have a shitload of enemies working around the clock to (((suicide))) me I can tell you that much without summoning them into this thread to shill it to death and attack me.

...because the particular context here is where he just kind off off-handedly, in a legal document, acknowledges certain things briefly as reality.

How am I derailing, your thread is about this technology and I'm asking questions about it. Why can't you just tell us how it works if you've spent your life deciphering the secrets of this mystical tech? Just draw some simple diagrams and explain how to put it together yourself if all the documents are impossible to find barring luck.

Yeah, but... someone said some shit isn't really proof for me. That's hearsay.

brb, gonna retrieve that shit for you user, if I don't post again within about 5 minutes then it means I've been intercepted and you'll have to wait anywhere from about 6 to 40 hours maybe.

It's a legal document. Under oath. Mentions spacecraft, mind control devices, etc. and addresses them.

afk now

So what? People like him lie all the time, I trust him even less than I trust you. And I don't trust you very much.

Oh shit, I guess he got "intercepted." Now we have to wait about 6 to... 40 hours maybe.

Metrix got u Neon

OP back. I have just discovered that three of my books have been more or less destroyed. Two were Freemason books and one was a book about Energywork. I have no idea how got wrecked. I lent them to someone awhile ago but they came back to me looking roughed up but ok. However just now I have checked on them and they're fucked up now, mould all over them, cover pages falling off, all pages soaked. No idea why the one book is in perfect condition and the other three aren't. Luckily, it's exactly this book which is in perfect condition, that I need for this thread. So here it is, read it, and it will take you down the rabbit hole.

Here's the freemason books that got fucked up btw as proof I am not making shit up.

One of my two freemason books here can't be found online. The other one you can find online so it's not that important.

Thank god The Physics of Transfigured Light is with me though because you can not find anything about it online.

And this will show me how to build a mind control machine?

It will lead you down the rabbit hole that ends with that. It is the starting place. Once you've read that, you will know what to research next, and have a huge list of contacts.

You complete faggot. Your gps cords are in the binary data of the embedded picture in the pictures. Run like hell or suckstart a shotgun you idiot.

But how about you just explain briefly how it works? If it's a machine it must be possible to explain how it's put together without me having to read new age books?

Start taking pictures of all the pages and transcribing it for us you fag.

Not in metadata? In a pic embedded in the pic? What.

Tell me how to do that properly. Do I have to manually photograph each page one by one or do I use a scanner or what? How do professionals do this fast?

Maybe I should show you the part where it lists all the PhDs that wrote for that book. It's nothing but academics out of universities that are cited throughout that whole book.

Professionals do it page by page with a high res camera with lights shining down on the document. You have a shitty samsung android so just start taking pictures one by one in a good light setting of each page. Upload them one by one here. Quickly faggot if you really do have those kind of (((enemies))) after you then why don't you know this shit yet claim to know about using the brain as a cpu?

I'll do it for you if you promise to make it into a PDF for me (with a not bloated filesize, aka convert the pictures of pages of text into just text, only retain jps of illustrations / photographs in the book).

afk because reasons, brb whenever

I don't care about that. I just want you to briefly explain this mind control device's operation and how it's constructed. Why is that so impossible?

Upload the pics faggot

Did OP got intercepted?

I think OP intercepted a dick in his mouth. Or is busy snapping pics for us.

Nah I think they got him dude. OP confirmed for having the secrets of masonic solid light mind control machines.

That's cianigger tier smug. Try this one on for size.

Checking masonic dubs, you Langley guys have all the best memes. I can't into that without masonic mind control device. Why even live?

So how is the weather in texas again? I don't think the center down there got hit too hard. Just the southern part of texas.
you can't beat my smugs

Oh, we'll manage as always. And on half the budget you guys get.

literal normie jihad device