I Haven't Had Sex in Weeks. I Blame Donald Trump

I Haven't Had Sex in Weeks. I Blame Donald Trump.

archive.is/htxPv

>Because if you’re not fucking — and you’re not, stop lying, girl

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PySEW
twitter.com/mrpenguino
laurahooperbeck.com/
instagram.com/mrpenguino/
pipl.com/search/[email protected]&l=&sloc=&in=5
psp.sagepub.com/content/28/6/724.abstract
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/2006-21781-000
online.liebertpub.com/doi/pdf/10.1089/cyber.2012.0130
archive.is/NNeEq
drudge.com/news/203839/alicia-machado-trumps-insults-gave-me
ew.com/article/2016/09/28/alicia-machado-trump-eating-disorder
spectator.co.uk/2016/02/coming-to-terms-with-trump-is-like-an-early-stage-cancer-diagnosis/
huffingtonpost.com/heidi-adams/my-cancer-card_b_9612054.html
archive.is/1VQFN
archive.is/E3lqo
imgur.com/gallery/mZThNAC
archive.is/Fixyy
fastcompany.com/3041307/body-week/i-went-to-a-spa-for-my-uterus-and-this-is-my-story
twitter.com/realTrumpDreams
8ch.net/pol/res/7954420.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
dailystormer.com/nancy-french-wife-of-david-french-writes-sex-story-in-washington-post-implying-trump-is-a-pedophile/
beforeitsnews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL

uhh yeah, ok

archive.is/PySEW

It's always sex with these people

This, their minds are fucked.

Is this a fucking joke? "A bloo bloo Trump makes muh vagina dry." She won't be getting laid after the election either. If Trump just running seals up her waterworks, she'll have to join a fucking convent when he actually wins.

Get this bitch the fuck out of here.

Well, what other reason could there be for that gorgeous 10/10 qt not getting fucked every hour?

The man is a gift that keeps on giving

This implies her boyfriend looks like the God Emperor himself.

I'm actually sort of jealous of him if that's the case.

i haven't had sex in 23 years bitch get over it.

Jesus Christ. If this isn't pure clickbait, I don't know what's real anymore. I blame all the kikes

Fuck spoiler that shit

I highly doubt this woman has ever had sex in her entire life.
Ever read Cosmo's articles about what sex positions men like? It's clear not a single one of their writers has fucked a man.

That's still a sex dream.

RIGHT WING RAPE SQUADS WHEN

FUCKING WHEN

YOU NIGGERS BETTER NOT DENY ME OF MY STACY RAPE WHEN THE PURGE COMES

Either that or they've all got a fetish for torturing men - and not in a sexy way

Jesus H Christ…these people.
I'm waiting for an article stating Trump made someone get cancer or an eating disorder.

They probably just want to condition women to torture men

That's all you,bruh

This article is fucking gold.

Those poor faggots, god save their prolapsed rectums.

Low T betas

This is because those articles are designed as sabotage to break men and women apart, mostly by bitter betas and jews.

How do you even find these articles man.

I can't wait until the election ends, Trump gets into office, and these leftists decide to have a sex-strike or some other gay shit, causing their inferior genes to never be passed on, and inevitably make the whole of the white population more conservative.

Personally i cant wait to see all these stupid faggots try to move to leafland like they claim they'll do, only to find out that the cancucks have a stronger immigration policy than weimerica

kill liberals tbh

Fucking hell, people like this need to be in an asylum.

Can we just go back to beating women?
That seemed for work for most of history.

user here has the right idea. Like people who never grew up, these people are stuck in high school in their minds.

They all say they're getting laid all the time, for real, even the land whales no matter how repulsive. That has as much truth behind it as every 11 year old who says they score with all the time.

Betas, jews, feminists and cucks should have payed attention to what normal people learned when they graduated. The more sex you say you're getting, the less you actually have.

Here we have the modern mindset of the Modern Woman™:
Muh Abortion
Muh Gender-Pay Gap
Muh Birth Control
Muh Vagina

On one hand, it means one less White child.
On the other, a White child won't grow up to become a shitlib like their parents.

Poor them. My sex life is better than ever since coming out as a Trump supporter. All the prettiest girls are either pro-Trump or pro-whoever-the-fuck-their-man-likes. Sack up and MAGA.

Self-reply: thanks for fixing your sight, Hotwheels. Shit works way better now. Have a pic.

What a weak cunt. I've been celibate for years. It's not hard if you have an ounce of willpower.

Women like this need to be stomped into submission.

Total bullshit when it comes to any college town
They are all cucked to hell

Not right now they aren't!

Holy tiddy fucking shit he's cucking them with his energy alone.

TRY 26 YEARS WEAKLING

Wow, it must be difficult for her to not get her cunt stuffed for a few weeks. Imagine if that sort of thing happened for 30 years.

That's not really traditional or transcendental. Instead of enabling your unhealthy anger, you will be provided with a loving and virtuous wife.

criminally underrated post

Why is she admitting that she pictures Trump during sex?

These people are just so profoundly lacking in self-awareness that it's incredible.

I fucking better be provided with something

I WANNA FUCK ALREADY IM SICK OF LIVING LIKE THIS

What're the odds she ends up accusing Trump of raping her?

fuck forgot pic related

This woman is obsessed with Trump's cock

So, Donald J. Trump is such an alpha male that he's hijacking the minds of lonely, pathetic cat ladies when they try to fuck effeminate numales? I couldn't be more pleased if I tried. Let's hope he really becomes god-emperor and eliminates their breed from the gene pool.

twitter.com/mrpenguino
laurahooperbeck.com/
instagram.com/mrpenguino/

Remember user, venting your anger may feel cathartic, but it actually creates a vicious cycle by conditioning you to feel good when you feel angry.

Daddies address. She live at home still?

>[email protected]/* */

wat

He can't be stopped. Men, women, cats, dogs. This madman will cuck anything that fucks with him.

I love hearing about how Trump is driving all the SJWs/kikes absolutely insane. Remember the stories about how record numbers of new york jews are going to shrinks because of Trump-induced anxiety? Oy vey

I haven't had sex in 6 years. I blame women for being disgusting stupid sluts that I don't want to stick my dick into.

Don't you dare force your gend… eh fuck it. She probably thinks she's a guy.

Ok how about this
I'm still a virgin, and I'm tired of being cucked not even because of my physical looks, but because I just don't fit in culturally with modern society

I expect to be able to get regular sex once Trump takes ove

Anger is healthy. Anger boosts test. Anger gets shit done. Being a passive little bitchboy and just sitting on your thumbs is what let the country get this bad. America NEEDS to get angry. We need a sense of indignation at what the kikes have done to us, and we need to be angry with ourselves for letting it happen.

pipl.com/search/[email protected]&l=&sloc=&in=5

I wouldn't want to miss the show…

The thing is, men are looking for qt Aryan waifus to help them establish a family and a legacy, but at the same time (sane) women are looking for a provider who can take care of all of their needs and a reasonable number of their wants. By forcing men to run on the JudenBux treadmill, they remove our ability to provide. I'm 33 and I have basically nothing to show for it financially except my own apartment and some investments that might maybe pay off someday.

Sad if true. Most Trump voters have not had sex in years, which explains the fervent support he has.

It reads like fucking parody, but they're serious.

Remember user, you're a gay retarded niggerfaggot and you need to end yourself

psp.sagepub.com/content/28/6/724.abstract
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/2006-21781-000
online.liebertpub.com/doi/pdf/10.1089/cyber.2012.0130
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.
The alternative is not, as second user suggests, passivity. You must feel anger and master it, rather than letting it master you.

not sure if this is legit but I'll post it anyways:

510-523-1331

Jokes on you I masturbate to guro.

When you get angry, you should do pushups. It's helped motivate me to help build up body strength.

WE ARE THE HERALDS OF THE LIGHTNING, THE TRUMPETERS OF THE COMING STORMCLOUD THAT WILL WASH THE STREETS RED WITH THE GORE OF THE UNDERMAN

registered to a joyce k beck.
Might be mother or aunt.

Some anons should spam image message her this

Dubs confirm

How many years of LARP training did it take for you to reach this level, Master Yoda?

Couldn't be more different. While at times it I may feel low, I usually feel high energy and smug. It feels great.

That line will always get me.

Can't make this shit up

Bruh… How the fuck are you going to cope when the RWDS come around?

Couldn't resist.

Wow, who knew women were so psychotic?

Haha I've been calling the ADL filthy kikes from my twitter feed lately, I am so low on given fucks these days.

Send dragon-dildos and diet receive.

By excising the undesirable elements from our society as dispassionately as I would poison the weeds strangling a river.

He really is making anime real.

don't be a twat

got the full video for that?

ABSOLUTELY YUGE!!!

Speak for yourself. Most Trump voters are actually well adjusted people who are either married, in a long term relationship, or are fit/confident enough to get laid. I don't know what Trump supporters you've been seeing around lately.

Here's what you people don't fucking get.

My girlfriend of 13 years broke up with me very recently. Feels bad man. And the toughest part is, the very best feeling in my day was when I was doing something for her. When I was buying something for her; or doing an errand for her; or making dinner from her (I like cooking so any of y'all who want to call me gay can just KYS.) Men and women are different but complimentary. But the hook-noses have found a way to weasel into every good thing, to seize on differences and use them as wedges to separate people instead of glue that holds them together.

You think we're all nerd virgins and it's easy to understand why you see us that way, because you've never had that understanding with another human being and you've gone out of your way to ensure you never, ever will. For you guys gender relations are nothing but another opportunity to virtue signal and scourge the insufficiently purist. You don't know what love is at all.

Who's going to stop me?

Your brain becomes addicted to the emotion you feed it most, and you'll subconsciously do actions to get more of that emotion if you become addicted to it.

To translate: If you get pissed off too much, you'll sabotage your life and everything you do so you can keep being pissed off.

If the Asians were right about one thing it's that you need to be in control at all times. The way to do that is living a balanced life.

TRANSLATION:

Bitches see an alpha male for the first time in their life and then can no longer get wet from their weak nu-male cuckold boyfriends after they've seen what real men look like.

Now shes going to be flicking her bean picturing Trump grabbing her by the pussy.

Trump is cucking the cucks

top kek

I'm not interested in a balanced life. I'm interested in hanging degenerates from lamp posts. You seem prettyl upset at the idea of the goyim getting riled up, friendo

Well. I've tossed the chum out there.
Let's see if I get some bites.

this is too good to be true

No, I'm a martial artist and that's how you lose fights. We're going to win so much you get sick of it and I want you to be a part of it.

Come on now shes not a psycho shes just trump-curious ;)

probably got divorced over Trump, kek
archive.is/NNeEq

Cuteboys are justice.
Women are nasty, folks, I'm telling ya.

t. normalfag newfag cancer poster

I'm jealous. I would cum buckets

hahahah ok bro

Pic related is a Japanese exercise program that I've heard is great for getting laid. You should give it a try.

Here ya go:
Eating Disorder
drudge.com/news/203839/alicia-machado-trumps-insults-gave-me
ew.com/article/2016/09/28/alicia-machado-trump-eating-disorder

Cancer
spectator.co.uk/2016/02/coming-to-terms-with-trump-is-like-an-early-stage-cancer-diagnosis/

Not exactly "Trump caused it," but this privileged cunt (who goes to Johns Hopkins because she's rich and fuck you shitlord) laid the leukemia on pretty heavily and linked to Trump:
huffingtonpost.com/heidi-adams/my-cancer-card_b_9612054.html

Wanna know how I know you're b8ing?

Everyone is a little degenerate, user. I thought things were going to pick up and I'd be able to make my case for marrying and having a kid sooner. We went nowhere financially and I never got a chance.

I don't have the webm, but here's the original jewtube video

You can keep this oriental mysticism shit, my fellow anons. I want to kill their men, enslave their children and hear the lamentations of their women. There will be fun had in the RWDS, and you will be forced to partake in the frivolities.

Top kek

American 5th graders do that?

I worked with at an after school child center once. We caught different kids trying to mess around with each other in the bathrooms more than once. The youngest were third graders. We caught others writing letters to each other full of sexual comments like talking about sucking cock.

Kids mimic what they see and hear, when your television is as degenerate as ours is you get this shit.

It's not the television's fault, it's parents'

It's true: the only way liberal woman are having orgasms anymore is by Donald Trump.

This explains some of those allegations

Its both.

Instead of retiring to my boudoir to engage in a garden of sensual delights with my husband (quick missionary followed by a [bubblegum] cigarette),

quick missionary keke

Women love the Alpha cock.

These guys can't even low test right.

They should just the cutie republican girls mind break them into Trump voters through intense femdom sessions. I mean for fucks sake if you're gonna be a faggot beta at least have fun with it!

No it isn't. It is solely the parents' fault.

Pretty easy to have sex, just casually ask girls, one is bound to do it.

I only started in middle school.

Pretty much this, her programing is holding up overall but the awareness of a true Alpha has started to corrupt it. She isn’t able to process it but nonetheless she is starting to lose interest in weakness and obsess over the ideal Trump projects to the detriment of all else in her life.

And if her account is to be believed this happening across the entire nation as well, just how many spectacled soya latte drinking wincers out there are no longer getting any from their problem haired dominant partners?

For further evidence of Trump’s true Alpha status and the effect it has on women I suggest watching the reaction of the woman in the red dress at the Al Smith dinner.

No. Its not. How the fuck can you go on Holla Forums and be ignorant of jewish brainwashing that occurs in the media.
Yes they are. Which is why its the fault of both. if the parents were better they wouldn't be exposed to it. If kikes weren't trying to brainwash society it wouldn't exist for them to be exposed to.

She needs someone to grab her by the pussy.

You're a wizard user. Stacy can never hold that much power. Now back to channeling chaos and memeing us a Trump presidency faggot!

i wouldn't

I was going to make a new thread, but this seems appropriate here.

HOW SEXLESS VIRGINS ARE RUINING MY RELATIONSHIPS AND SAVING MY COUNTRY

By Kat Enola

>So there I am, eating from my tub of Ben&Jerry's (I've been stress eating since Trump started his vile campaign) in front of the TV watching MSNBC and shaking with rage at the Trump sexism scandal. He walks in and sees me and says, "Hey honey, how's your day?" How's my day? How is my day!? He walks in wearing the red cap of the enemy and I'm supposed to act like nothing's wrong!? I start off by calmly telling him to take the hat off, but he refuses, then I tell him that I'm not going to stay in his flat if he's going to wear that putrid hat. He smiled and told me that he had something to show me, I realised then that he'd kept both hands behind his back. I thought that maybe he'd finally bought me a mug to add to my collection of Smug Mugs (read more here, "Yes I put political statements on my mugs, get over it!"). I started to smile back, maybe it was all a joke and he was trying to be cute. I'd have to correct him on making me angry later (Check out, "10 Simple Steps to Training Your Man."), but a gift would make me happy now.

Cont…

Cont.

Article taken from: archive.is/1VQFN

I think we need to find a middle ground here

Is the television some magic box that forces you to watch it? No.

The God-Emperor is living in their heads, rent-free. And he's gradually turning them from cucks into proper people (like us).

Are they trying to brainwash people? Yes.

How can you be susceptible to brainwashing if you aren't exposed to it?

I don't know about you folks but my parents limited my TV watching to an hour or so a week and the programs had to be pre approved. I had a ton of novels and textbooks instead.

archive.is/E3lqo
WEW

Also, this came up when searching for "Trump sex dreams".

Notice anything?

Which is why it is the fault of both the parents and the jewish media.

Jesus. We memed so hard that he is a God Emperor that he actually became a god.

Looks like somebody needs to find out why we're called "most trolly" of the "hate" websites.

Gas yourself cuckchan faggot

This.

BASED

Thats fucking great. He doesn't care, he just accepts it and moves on to greater things.

This. Love is a delusion/illusion.

Not even with a rented dick, fam

Top fucking kek.

imgur.com/gallery/mZThNAC

You must've had absolutely zero agency as a kid.

B A N T Z
A
N
T
Z

I just came here to say, you are actually the faggot in this instance. That is all.

I thought women wanted strong men, why do they all pretend they hate Trump? He is physically imposing (6'2 over 200lbs), and charming, funny, witty, rich.

I'm so confused, Trump at every stage in his life was the model example of the best of mankind. Personally I think all women secretly like him and many will vote for him because of the daddy issues they seem to cling on to long into spinsterhood.

Whereas Clinton is a shrill, small, manipulative woman who road various coattails to power and never achieved anything herself. She is barely functioning as a human being and has no personality or appeal. Hillary strikes me as the type of person who would ask how much money you make then scoff and look down on you if you weren't a billionaire. Trump is a guy you can eat a burger with and shoot the shit about anything. This is going to be a catastrophic landslide, if any American just watches one Trump speech he could close them in under 30 minutes.

Bitches are so unused to an alpha male, kek.

Women need to feel part of a group and popular within it. Well if the media is making it seem like Trump is the meanie and no one likes him lies of course, but we are talking about the (((media))) then most women would instantly hate him for no other reason then everybody else seems to. You think these people compare Hillary's plan to Trump's plans? They just try to stay popular and that means they have to keep within the narrative or else they get kicked out, and that would be the end of the world.

archive.is/Fixyy

They have been conditioned by a globalist cabal or rootless cosmopolitans to hate successful, confident, smart, and moral male (and female to a certain extent) members of their own race.

Tsundere.

Actually….

fastcompany.com/3041307/body-week/i-went-to-a-spa-for-my-uterus-and-this-is-my-story

I meant 'of', not 'or'.

Exactly, if Trump was a nigger they'd all be social signaling how great he is.

Good lord. When you get right down to it, leftists are just broken humans. Sad really.

This girl is a real cancer

The day will come soon when Holla Forums performs many many 1800+ week abortions, for free.

Just let the poor lad rape some Stacys, will ya?

Not just the fucking food. The entire structure.

jesus

Either fucked by a (((doctor))) giving out meds, or jews saying how great this "treatment" is.

Beauty

Wow, I haven't had sex in a year. can I blame hillary?

twitter.com/realTrumpDreams
Trump rules the female brain.

top fucking kek

Fucking this, at least whenever you meet a vegan girl you know she's at least going to be skinny, but this cunt ruins every expectations one can have.

Not worth the bullet with which one should put her down.

That was the first thing I noticed too. Trying to cheat/divorce and still not getting laid.

With some editing you could probably get this published on one of their sites or whatever

women are so fucking retarded, if your woman ever pulls this shit on you, use this handy recipe to alleviate the situation:

You will need:
1 woman to take grocery shopping
1 gallon of milk
1 box of brownie mix (bitches love brownies)
1 bag of nuts to add to brownie mix

step 1: bring all ingredients home and place them on the counter

step 2: ensuring the woman is in the home with you, procure bowl, and begin to unbox ingredients, preheat oven according to package

step 3: make brownies according to directions

step 4: again ensuring the woman is with you, remove the finished brownies from oven, allow the scent to fill the room, place the brownie pan on the floor

step 5: take a giant shit on the brownie

for added flair, scream the following:
"DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS?!"

Its satire.

when will they admit they want to be fucked by Trump?

He's living rent free in their brains.

so is his response.

A good sex dream too, dunno why she's complaining.

I've been thinking about this election a lot every single day for more than a year now and I can't say I've ever dreamed about Trump or his opponents.

Top Kek

Okay, that's funny

I wonder if Royalists would have the exact same nightmare during the revolution

thats the shit you do in the privacy of the bathroom, while fapping, user.

just so you know, women do that, so get hyped for all the nights where she wont tell you why shes pissed at you.

capped

you're welcome

Is this accurate?

Actually it sounds like breddy gud advice.

It can be. If your testosterone levels are high enough.

Well no shit. Who wants to be raped?

I assume so. It's a biography about Trump and the dude who wrote it only got sued for pegging Trump's net worth too low.

I haven't had sex in a year either, I'm blaming Hillary.

Honestly, I can't fuck my sjw girlfriend as of late. I must have a sjw fetish or something that drives me to them. I only date them. WTF is wrong with me pol? I think I've reached my breaking point with Trump coming onto the scene. I'm just not even attracted to her in how unable she is to view reality the way it is. Even blatant fact in evidence doesn't seem to permeate. Yuri was right. Ideological subversion is strong as fuck.

So goes through modes where she acknowledges everything, and I'm right. Even said she'll vote Trump twice during the last year. But it always just crumbles into SJW and how he's evil, racist, xenophobic, etc. And how she's changed her mind; only conveyed to me in horrific anger.

It's ideological subversion pulling her back. That god damn brainwashing. So fucking powerful.

Get married and put a fucking baby in her. If you don't want to, break up.

You are destined to be a cuckold.

Break up with her while you have the chance, I don't understand what you see in someone with that bullshit rhetoric

Give me your e-mail.
I'll fuck her for you bareback. You even get to watch from the closet if you want.
I'll get her nice and pregnant.

What if it IS parody, user? What if there's a whole level of trolling above trolling? Honestly wondering considering the stories I'm reading whether or not a few of these people aren't just fucking with me.

Breddy much. Getting laid isn't hard if that's the goal. Being in a relationship with a woman isn't hard if that's the goal. Trump's legions are well greased. There's plenty of women who (so long as you don't make it your mission to come off as a beta cuck autist) will fuck you and/or have a relationship with you.

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

yeah, I'm there. I think before Trump presented himself as being our god emperor, I had given up in a fix ever happening. Figured I'd just try to be bluepilled-ish, while having pol as an outlet.

Not gonna happen.

Fuck her, and fuck everyone like her. We're gonna turn this shit around.

tbf so many goddamn cunts are SJWs these days. You have to live in a rural place to have a social network that's less than 3/4 pozzed

Well I can. For one at least.

That's really it. This is all I ever had for dreams with Trump in them. He never did these alpha things all those libshits are describing, I think the dreams are just an expression of something you deep down want, but don't consciously think about when you're awake. For me it was a Sonic installment that is actually good, for them it's breaking out of the confines of the regime they willingly maintain when they're awake.

Something in their minds is demanding revolution, even invoking DOTR and telling them to support Trump, but they're just not taking the hint.

Put her in front of an ultimatum. Ditch the feels talk and the anti-white rhetoric or be ditched herself. You have been offering showing her facts and she refused.

Why the fuck would a man marry a woman who would vote for that evil cunt? Or vice versa, in the very few examples of that?

Sorry but that's you're own lookout lad.

Not before I do.

t. bull.

Thought about that; and she does want me much more than I want her. She will do it. But it won't be real – that's the thing. This old shit will creep up. It's possible I've finally broken her, as she hasn't talked shit about Trump for a month now. Send articles that are positive. When sending negative ones, let's me explain it to her and she says "ok, I just wanted to check".

Just hard to say. This is a tough one to break. I'm thinking one more blow up and I'm done with her.

In the end, we all have to craft our women to our ideologies. It's nature. But so many american women are so ideologically subverted, it's a god damn nightmare.

Good attitude user, I wish you luck in finding a redpilled qt to replace her

RARE VARG

I moved from the country to the city for study a year ago and I've regretted it ever since. I tried dating with the idea that "not everyone could be a libcuck numale, right?". I was wrong. I've given up on dating entirely now and trying to save to go back to the country and find a husband to settle down and have children with.

IRL social networks are the key to meeting people. I mean who wants to dick around on OKC? I live in Salinas CA, and here is the "best" of both worlds - all the liberals are ultra-pozzed California granola Hillaries, and all the conservatives are Catholic spics. I guess my life goal at this point is to save enough money to move to a smaller city somewhere where the demographics are white and conservative. Hopefully I can manage that before my sperm go stale.

Have you ever thought about jumping ship and going to Australia or something? It's a lot better here than America atm. I've noticed the pozzed culture has only started to seep in recently and there's still a chance of finding someone decent.

Plus Australian city men are fucking cucks and I need an American that isn't going to try impress me by saying how they're a feminist ally.

I haven't had sex in my entire 30 years of life.
I blame the Jews.

Hahahaha I'm so broke, you wouldn't believe. I'm 33 and I have nothing to offer but some investments that might pay off someday if the Jews ever get theirs. I have a huge collection of general skills and exactly zero specific skills of the kind that can allow you to change jobs and locations on a whim. I feel you though, sister. This is a reality where people are only given a chance if they're lucky. No wonder the white birthrate is so low and dropping below even replacement all over.

Unless you love the lady its really not all that its cracked up to be

It's all they have to offer the world. She's 30's, past the wall, the world is crumbling down around her withering ovaries. She needs to lash out at any strong man she can find.

The fate of all degenerates.

I understand, 24 and broke also. If you're not a barista or some "freelance animator" faggot here then you're fucked.

Plus coal burners don't help the situation. Pure degeneracy. The thought of them paying the toll one day soon makes me feel comfy though, natural selection at its finest.

If she's having trouble lubricating, she could always use one of the tubs of margarine she obviously eats as between-meal-snacks.

Or the tubs of lard she sweats out any given moment.

Kek is a demon. Demons aren't all one big happy family, they like to fight as well. Hillary and the "shadow government" she has backing her also worship demons, but now there's one on our side to fight off theirs. Spooky to think about

Its arm is bigger than my thigh

I'm actually pretty confident about the long term future of the white race. We're the motherfuckers who survived the Black Death, and influenza and WWI at the same time. But I've been waiting for Hitler for a long time. I mean in 2k3 I remember arguing with business school dweebs about the housing bubble; I was trying to tell them it was all going to end in tears, and they all laughed at me. Now here it is 2016 and I've got 80 pounds of silver and guns and ammo and stored water, everybody thinks I'm crazy because I've been talking about all this shit for a decade and nothing has happened. It's like waiting for Godot. But I also know that when shit really collapses here, things will get even harder than they are now. It's enough to drive a man mad.

this is such weimar faggotry

I am warning that if Hillary wins by the end of 2050 all niggers will be killed.

We can only hope

Sitting back to enjoy the ride while watching your peers suffer will be very satisfying

I don't think this is possible.

You spelled "oven" wrong.

I've noticed that vegan hams think vegan automatically mean "healthy", so they're stuffing their faces with processed vegan substitutes filled with fat and sugar and soy, thinking it's all fine.

I also think they enjoy giving people the impression that they're healthy to deflect that they're still fat fucking pigs

I'd rather have the satisfaction of a happy white family in a peaceful white neighborhood, but I guess that's too much to ask from the world nowadays.

Not if they guzzle processed soy products constantly. That shit is full of empty calories and estrogen mimics.
my grandmother is a religious fat vegan hippie

Apparently so, what a horrible time to be alive

You can rape Laura. No one else.

Rape is nigger behavior. We are not niggers.

This exists? I did vegan for a month out of spite don't ask and ate black beans, fruit, and vegetables.

Illegal women should be raped, it's not like they will go to the police.

Like the generation who came of age in the 30s, we might just be destined for Valhalla instead. Hopefully the spirits of our ancestors will understand our suffering and will look after us.

Unfortunately it does. See you're doing what people are supposed to do, but that's not satisfying enough for the vegan obese type. They're always going to be eating themselves to death, vegan or not.

I think that user meant this kind of stuff. A lot of so-called vegans still feel the need to eat this shit.
Why did you go vegan out of spite? Some petty dare?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Grrrr, hes just the worst person! Oh god im so wet, I dont understand why!
this is like if your girlfriend gets all pouty about something stupid and wont calm down. I usually just put my hand down her pants and feel her pussy. Dripping wet, just pouting for a fuck, thats all these cunts are doing. I can just imagine how catty the fat fucks are that arent getting good dick.
its a jewish meme that only the ugly/fat girls are nice. In my experience, its quite the opposite.

Also, birth control was a big fat mistake

Haa. Yeah women are wonderful, but they're retarded, and you can't treat them like men and they don't want to be treated like men.

Fair enough.

Exactly, it's easier and cheaper to make your own vegan alternatives. People are just lazy.

Bruh.. im 22 with an 8 month old baby girl.
Im here if you need a hug

Whoever that man is who found his balls,

I bet he is the smuggest of us all.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Did not mean to quote. Whoops.

Sure honey…

This isn't WorldStarNiggerBop or Cuckchan, kindly kill yourself. Not everyone's a sex-crazed monkey like you.

7 years away from Wizardry, hold in there and resist the cumsluts user.

How is this not an aphrodisiac?

w-what did he mean by this?

god damnit i only just now realized i misquoted
sorry , that response was at

I'm reminded of that photo shop of Megan Kelly
Even these dyke libtards get horny at Trump and they don't like it
wew

MAKE

Hang from a tree

yuck.

You deserved what you got user

that's what I was thinking

Once you realize that women are developmentally a bridge between children and adults, dealing with them becomes easier.
They're essentially stuck at 16. They're aware of the big adult world out there, but their wants and desires are all centered on toys, status, and other childish pursuits.

I treat the ones I know well like bratty younger sisters and they seem to respond well to it. You stoop to their level of immaturity and taunt them in some childish manner. My favorite strategy is twisting their words into something suggestive to watch them try to squirm their way out of it

why did you broke up?

gave me a good laugh mate

This election has confirmed without a doubt that women should not be allowed to vote or engage in the political process in any way whatsoever. They are simply incompatible with nation-states and always will be

I'm attracted to small framed damaged women often of a liberal bent
I must be missing something here

hey is right
I'm a month away from 30 now and I had one fat GF with emotional problems

there's a reason I have not had a GF since my mid 20s and wish I was still a virgin

I agree.
Don't go MGTOW, though, or disparage them, too much.
Just undo womens suffrage.

God damn whats wrong with you sex is a part of nature unless your a fag riddled with a cocktail of diseases fucking every gayboy in town. Its been a year since I had sex and I wanna die.

No excuse

Funny, I only seem to dream about having sex with the women I am attracted to in my life.

Maybe, just maybe-
We dream about the people we are attracted to, consciously or not.

Shocker, I know.

RELATED

Because everyone asks: Show is called You're the Worst, episode is Inferior Beta Male

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND
Trump is gonna have the best, most luxurious death camps, believe me. They'll have far worse than waterboarding.

Getting sick and tired of these mundane Trump threads tbh. This is Holla Forums, not /tabloid/.

Marketers are grasping at everything to spam the catalog with Trump. Fucking keep it to a general thread like the Syria posters.

(Observed)
The doc.

Can't Stumpu The Trumpu

No you fucking malignant tumor, this tabloid shit is ruining the catalog. It's bad enough that JIDF and CTR are sliding it, don't need Trump marketers shitting it further up with completely unimportant tabloid-tier shit threads.

I think i'll keep creating daily threads to raise attention for motherfucking board rules then.

Without the intent of making babies, sex is a meaningless, purily narcissistic act of masturbation with the only intent is to raise your own social status in this depraved, decadent society.

The kikes are a neurotic, paranoid people so it doesn't suprise me.

And thus begins Trump's policy of the SJW eugenics programs.

HAIL TRUMP

Thank you for the chuckle, you complete failure.

oh.

user, there really shouldn't be a need to break her in. You simply chose a shitty product. No matter how much you may try to refine it, polish it, and raise it, in the end it's ultimately that: defective.

Is she really worth all that labor? If you can't answer that immediately, you need to separate ways.

We need to start contacting these women and claim we are Trump impersonators. Let them get their fix on in a "SAFE" environment.

Kek.
You're welcome.

Right Wing Fun Police confirmed!

THIS IS HOW GEORGE WASHINGTON DID IT!

I don't think I understand the consequences, is it: now no one gets brownies?

Erry time.

Don't you see user?

Women are meant to be mind-fucked.
Be that gorilla-dick muhfugga that makes dyke pussies wet, appeal to her emotions, tell her that if she loves you, she will trust you, and vote Trump.

What you do with her after that, after the election, I don't care about.

Imagine how wet lefties are going to get if Trump wins.

I haven't had sex in 27 years and you won't hear me blame anybody.

Are you telling me that white women actually read this degenerate garbage?

Is this b8?

They dodn't have sex because
1. They are masturbating to Trump (100% certainty).
2. Ugly fat blue haired leftists with no way to get a boyfriend (also #1).
3. They are unhappy with cuck boy friend and would perrfer him to be like Trump. ( also #1)

Thats funny.. Ive been fucking atleast twice as often since it became apparent that Trump will be the next president.

Femanon detected.
Sex is awesome. It's better than drugs and alcohol combined. There are times after I'm done fucking a woman where I feel like I can do backflips. This is hardwired into our DNA. Men are meant to spread their seed far and wide.

Oh…it's you. Stay assmad, shill.

I haven't finished scrolling through the entire thread but hopefully this pic hasn't been posted yet, becuase it plays off your post so well.

There are all lefties too.

Told you all these women are wet for Trump. I would be laughing if this wasn't so bloody predictable….

also everything is about sex because that the way they push around the women & the beta friend zoned cucks that chase after them.

Yet she dreams about him……What she hates is not Trump but people like Trump (alphas) not being interested in fucking her. Like a child that didn't get its way shes throwing a tantrum.

**control

What the fuck causes that kind of fat distribution?

t. Chad

>instagram.com/mrpenguino/
black husband, children

Women throw themselves at Trump….is that better than a Chad?

Literally the plot of "Assemblywomen"
w e w

It goes like this:
Robot

Someone shoop that as a caption.

Another example of women proving the point that all they are worth for is sex.

Did anyone else pick up on the social cues that these women are extremely turned on by Trump? She imagines his face on her boyfriend and then she wants to "hulk smash"? Oh I'm sure, smash her cunt on Trump's dong perhaps. That Trump can illicit a response in women he's never spoken to, never acknowledged confirms they are going cock crazy at the thought of being dominated by him. These women write these long screeds because they are ashamed of the waterworks in their pants for Trump even if their """logical""" side is against him. They are probably more tired of betas than we are.

You're a fucking faggot dude, and yes mgtow is an apt title for you. Enjoy never breeding.

8ch.net/pol - a place for healthy emotional regulation advice

a place for virgin losers

why dont you just do it then you fucking faggot? waiting for permission?

pathetic for faggots like you to sully Holla Forums with your base emotions. you aren't fit to lick a real man's boots.

Why do you come to us then?

8niggers

2×0=0

Sucks for them, ever since stopped backing down and I said I'm for Trump while being almost Hitler tier when it comes to politics girls are giving the look like a kike stares at a pile of gold.

Feels good to be on the goodside of history.

How handy is she?

Spoiler that shit next time

8cucks

tfw this was written by Jeb's wife

implying there are any left

Sounds like she's experiencing the cognitive dissonance between what those bullshit gender studies classes told her she should want and what her body craves.

She's around beta manginas who compromise their manhood all day. A big, brash, loud mouth alpha like Trump who sees what he wants and goes after it turns her on, but she doesn't know how to feel about that so she represses it.

I mean, who even writes an article about Donald Trump as he relates to their sex life.

When will you ever learn?

The jokes write themselves.

JUST BEE YOURSELF BRAH

8cucks full of virgins

forcing air into the vagina can cause an aneurysm

Good, lets meme it into the hot new treatment for leftist hipster cunts.

Your thread was pathetic.
CRY MORE

Top fucking kek
I don't know if this is real life anymore, but I don't want this ride to end.

And people wonder why men look for mail order brides in Russia and Ukraine

in this same thread, fucking 8niggers

I'll be glad when twitter goes bankrupt for the simple fact that it gives these fucking morons the idea that anyone gives a fuck what they think.

CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE
CRY MORE

Yesterday i broke my wizard pact, and it was because of Trump. Trully the faithul are rewarded.

so triggered

Nicest demon I've ever heard of.

I'm not the on spilling spaghetti in multiple threads because no one cared about their bullshit.

Sex that involves an emotional connection is very degrading to men. Don't put us through this, just let us grab you by the pussy.

vid related **Do it again, I like it! Do it again! Fucking diamonds.

Have you heard the one about the presidential candidate who made this one of the main pillars of her candidacy, only to find out her foundation was actually paying women even less than the national average.

Demons aren't necessarily evil and they aren't chaotic either. They are honourable insofar as that they will always fulfill their part of the bargain and even make sure that the other party is well aware of what the fuck they are getting into, so the reason why demons usually get to fuck shit up is because the human they bargained with was either too stupid or didn't care about what's gonna happen anyway.

In that way demons are better than Jews because Jews won't fulfill their part of the bargain, fuck your shit up even harder than what was promised, won't tell you about it and even try to convince you that your shit getting fucked up was a good thing.

spic related

rip in peace mien sides
seriously tho, it makes sense to permit the occaisonal slapping of a woman if she gets out of hand.
women get irrational and uncontrollable all the time.
remember when you were little and your mom or dad smacked you in the face when you were being a little shit?
what did you do?
you shut the fuck up and paid attention.
sometimes women just need to shut the fuck up.
as long as its open hand in theory its fine.
problem is the vasat majority of men have not had strong father to teach them to be honorable men so it is doubtful the would wield the slap appropriately

Sever diabetes i think.

look here, plenty of cucks triggered, saging and banning like the virgins they are

8ch.net/pol/res/7954420.html

autism spacing

All a woman have to do is:

And i bet 99.9% of the men would give them their entire world.

8virgins

how many threads are you in right now faggot?
you do realize that you stick out like a sore thumb?

Yeah I saw your shit thread, what the fuck did you think I was talking about? Now fuck off retard.

autism spacing, you realize you can be traced across multiple sites right? I know you reddit account too, virgin. I know your facebook too.

betacuck SJW

What the fuck is this nigger going on about?
Go home kid >>>/cuckchan/

Can confirm, Goetia Daemon's are pretty fucking based and each one is specialized in something like justice, love, math, war, speech etc.

t. NatSoc wizard

So… How is the weather in Australia you kangaroo fucker ?

Is it allowed to post her twitter here? If not, does anyone have a suggestion for something to get her jimmies rustled?

Looks like Carl from Shameless tbh fammalam

He greatly regrets his decision

u cant hack or nothin, I got norton

Of course. Why wouldn't it be?

No John, you are the kissless virgins

wew

When it happens it's gonna be great, believe me when I say this, we're gonna have assmad 3DPD who will lose their pussy power

All those shitty little flash tattoos make her look moldy.

just checking

twitter.com/mrpenguino

some of these characters make for good halloween costumes tbh

A hundred years ago the natural response to such a statement would be: yeah, so? Are you a prostitute or what? I haven't had sex in 5 years and I could care less. Enjoy being led around by a carrot on a stick faggot.

Is there a way to capitalize on this and turn this"hate" into votes for Trump?
Or is Trump playing this exactly right?

Adolf Hitler was pretty good at getting the women on his side I don't recall if he ever wrote about how he did that.

the fuck

cunt blocked by Trump again dammit.

I have a feeling it's exactly what you think it is user. Tons of these degenerate lefties are actual cucks.

Non him. But I would find a good place to start would be a big fucking ditch. Gather all of you jews, good goys and degenerates in the middle of it. On either side will be us. Then after we fill it in, 'we' will meet in the middle. And for once in their worthless fucking lives, those corrupt worthless scum will have a use as filler for our meeting of the RWDS minds.

I like your idea mate. Bretty good.

justin beiber has nice little tits

Hey there, Rach.

I like tomboys and tsunderes. How degenerate am I?

Shitty taste

my sides

Kind of sounds like she has a subconcious attraction to Trump
No coincidence smash is a nigger term for fuck. I assume by Hulk smash she subconsciously means fuck rough.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Wew

If you've had so many years without sexual and even physical in my case contact I think you should be able to keep going without sex longer

y-you will stay pure for me, r-right user?

Read it again

I will, don't worry.

thanks! You're my best friend

And you're my VERY special friend.

Tsundere, yandere, kuudere, and dandere are traits that do not exist in the 3DPD world. There is no such thing as a 3DPD tsundere, because it is 3DPD it's just an angry bitch. There is no such thing as a 3DPD tomboy, because it is 3DPD it's just a feminist dyke.

Hey! you're only VERY special friend should be Mr. Trump!

Can't argue with those quints. Fine, you're not my VERY special friend anymore, you're my best friend.

Yeah okay. Come back to us when you haven't had sex in 10 years. Then you can complain about your loneliness.

While she's at it, she should find a couple virgin whores for her family, maybe a few brilliant retards.

Come back when you haven't masturbated for a year before you call yourself "chaste".

We cool fam.

You should actually try to submit that article under a Pseudonym

Kill yourself.

BETA-Supporter detected. How did that cunt worshipping turn out for ya, pal? I never do anything for my gf and she continues to be a semen demon unlike women u treat to well and who get lazy over time because they have to literally spent 0 effort and energy to keep their man happy.

faggot,

HE
CAN'T
KEEP
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
IT

Do it son. Seed the white woman

You pleb. It HAS already happened, it IS already happening.

reminder that wigger fukbois, wannabe or real, are also going to hang.
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

pepe

Nigger the way that would/will manifest is not through a magic portal that spawns 2D women. Much more, the 3DPD start morphing into acceptable women like the 2D ones. In some cases, their pasts get rewritten. In some cases, they ditch their past and soon it's like their past really was rewritten.

Funnily enough, it's usually women who believe men are incapable of love.

Checked!

I can't wait to see what happens to Dildeau's beard wife.

The salt mines are going to be rich this election lads.

Are you ready?

Interesting because whenever the wife and I get to discussing MAGA we inevitably end up boning

Sounds like she cheated on you big time fuckboy.

Holy fuck get over yourself you dumb cunt
Are all "modern" women like this?
If yes, I'm going to end myself now.

Yes. All women are literal sex addicts. They can't go for a fucking month without either fucking or going crazy.

The irony is fucking palpable

I'm a "sex addict", but I wouldn't start bitching if I didn't have sex in a week. Maybe these faggots should fucking be grateful that they're not a supreme gentleman like elliot.

Holy shit, $4 breakfasts

Cool story, sis.

In reality it's their increased sense of guilt for finally realizing the downfall of their sexual promiscuity.
You're frightened of disease and feel ashamed for caving in to sex.

That means their moral sense may be returning - we really are breaking the conditioning. Natural selection of memes really was the key to 'waking people up'.

That's what they get for trying to become arachnids. :^)

I have not had sex in years. Why should I feel sorry for a woman not having sex exactly?

In fact, one of my worries is that I'll die alone, and that society only let's me live because I can push forwards and makes thing run, but that they don't care for me and are waiting for me to die.

I feel extremely disenfranchized, and I've feeling this way since at one entire decade (though I already suspected before society wasn't going to be about me, ever)

Why should I care about a woman not having sex? Why should anyone care?

And nothing of value was lost.

Tell that to my wife.

I'd be angry but this election is just too good.

Stop being a faggot then and make her crave you.

beat me to it

By chance is your wife on any medications for depression/anxiety/anger?

You were a beta orbiter.

Is that what girls consider is a long time to not have sex?

Is this bitch serious?

All he did was wear a hat. You literally threw projectiles. What a fucking tard.
Well at least he can say Trump made him avoid the worst mistake of his life.

Can a medfag tell us what possibly happened afterwards?

confirmed for doing it myself.

In all honesty, if I would of never found Holla Forums two years ago, I would of never accomplished thisl. It's been a long two years of improving my mind / improving my physics and it all accumulated to me succeeding in finding a gf which I can do this sort of stuff with.

Also thanks for sharing that video, it's awesome!

Life is good, anons. Buy guns.

Fuck her like an alpha. That'll change her mind.

Some women show their pregnancy much faster, if she was fat prior it would also lend to this.
Biologically, no, there is no possible way to interbreed.
If there was, every degenerate zoophile would end up creating abominations, and the furries would go mental over it.
She should still get a fucking ultrasound, 12 weeks, entering the second trimester. What a moron, I hope she miscarriages so the child doesn't have to live with her genes.

Holy moley!

i'm sure she didn't do that while she was married.

We Trump Dream thread now?

Post Dreams of the God Emperor.

They have an unhealthy sexual relationship because they watch the electric Jew, not because of Trump.

If the qt:.gril looked like a alien, this would be Holla Forums in a strip

You sure you would rape this?

That's pretty cool, TBH

They are obsessed with this shit ay.

I just.. for fuck sake jews.

You stupid motherfucker.

Nigga you even know what fucking is for? You shoulda gotten her a fucking kid in her belly but nah muh love muh cummies were more important, no wonder she left you ya fucking poof.

You're a special snowflake. :^)

Because They were dating for over a fucking decade yet he still didn't have the balls to pop the fucking question.

She deserved better tbh.

Baby don't hurt me.

If you haven't killed yourself within 24 hours, post your fucking address so we can do it for you, you goddamn retard. You're too stupid to be allowed to live.

Diddums.

Some of us have trauma issues and can't deal with sex anymore.

Bitches who "hate" Trump sure want to get fucked by him.

Sex just ain't for some people, user. Sex leads to children, and some people really shouldn't breed.

They usually colour their hair bright colours.

Like a black widow's red spot on it's back.

They also tend to put ink writings on themselves, put strange metallic objects piercing through their flesh and love to identify themselves as their fetishes.
Unfortunately these people are having sex, user, and sometimes a poor soul is unluckily enough to find their way into the belly of these abominations. That's what we call modernity, now, I think

Oh you stupid dense fuck.

I call it subversion you dumb cunt.

What part of this is 'modern'? It's not progress, it's decay.

Modern does not imply progress.

>has a gf for 13 years (roughly the time needed to make 4 babies with absolute EASE)
At least please learn something from it.

Just be glad that your magick potential is more powerful than the normies

Actually it would. People have this preconception that as we move forward in time, we'll progress.

Yup. You can be a female 2/10 and get a decent looking guy without too much effort. Sex is literally that much of commodity to women.

Actually, I don't think that happens at all. They seem to struggle big time nowadays. Men are sick of women exploiting the use of their bodies.

I miss the washing machine so much

This. It's not as often as I'd like it to be, but we're a big step ahead of where we were even just 2 or 3 years ago. We have Milo/Trump to thank for this to be honest.

More powerful? They don't have any mana. Nothing at all.

Checked

(((They))) aren´t really people.

I stoped dating SJW's and leftists in general.

It felt like taking advantage of a disabled person.

Kek is a god. The only demons are the Semitic monsters that the kikes worship.

Anyone remember that time someone on Holla Forums had them invade that cyber chatroom? Women can't even have the safe haven that is a chatroom anymore.

This is why he never married Eva Braun. When women see a man they desire is taken they start acting out and get bitchy toward him and especially his wife. Hitler avoided this by remaining – technically – a bachelor.

Yeah I recalled that he mentioned that's why he never married her until the very end. I though he might have some other insight as well.

Go back to TRS you jew loving faggot.

user, NO
Trump will make anime real and he will distribute free 2D waifus to us as payment for being his internet people. Let Stacy's cunt shrivel up from underuse; you don't need to taint your holy lance with that filth, and she'd only enjoy it anyway.

#triggered

tfw 5'5 and stout as fuck
I have only my wits and fighting spirit

Old people that I dislike, love sex too, that's awfull, I'll never have sex again.

quints of the quint, THE QUINTESSENCE

Off by 1
I'll always be a failure

Looks like Kek thinks otherwise.

You need to write an article on how the Donald has improvered your sex life.

These people are permanent children.

Wew fucking lad these people really just need to kill themselves, you know they think about it constantly. Just do it, you cowards .

I'm fucking serious

Today on the ride back from a thing I did there was this white girl in the car, little "Im with her =)" libshit, talking about how the only reason she doesn't shave her head is because of her parents threatening her over it, how she "identifies as half chilean" even though she is full on white, and when ever I tried to talk some sense into her she did the same classic libshit faggotry of acting smug and even called me sweet cheeks, plus she said she is an ambassador for clinton, and she insulted trump
I ended up triggering her hard and me and another guy in the car laughed about it after the fact

This fucking bitch deserves to be bent over and fucked senseless

I want to finally get pussy, and what better way to do it than by crushing the resistance of a libshit who is probably more willing to suck random dindu dick than to ever even consider sex with me

you're pretty damn stupid

This thread is blurring the line between Alpha Chad and Beta Max

how?

Right when you think these anons have a grasp on being a true alpha and not giving a shit, they whip around and sound like a complete Elliot Rodger tier beta.

Does that mean we get to throw half of her out of a helicopter?

Its hard to figure it out

It sounds like a paradox

This right here. It's fucking retarded the advice you get.

Like goddamn, I just want to kill myself at this point.

I thought this was a fucking parody!

Looks like you forgot to ignore all the parts about being nice.

Don't bother asking women, they can't or won't articulate what they want. Look at results and some simple principles.

Do not act out of a preservation for your image when you talk to women. This is typically what corresponds to "being yourself." Realize that there is a difference between tailoring yourself to talking about common interests vs. pandering.

Talk about anime because you love it -> Girl seems uninterested -> Change topic
Completely fine. Sharing common interests is a principle of all social interaction.

Don't talk about anime because you believe you'll be mocked by the girl = Not fine. You are acting out of fear of losing your image.

2. Identify how your activities affect your life. Is being a drug addict a good idea if you're interested in doing drugs? Hell no. You'll probably be able to meet some druggie girls, but you'll be able to meet girls with or without drugs. The only difference is in one situation you'll be vastly healthier. Some habits are objectively bad for you. You probably don't need someone to tell you this. If you can't figure it out yourself you're fucked. No amount of self-confidence will eliminate the side-effects of binge eating, gambling, drug use, etc.

You are a literal rapefugee and need to go back to freech.

So basically letting bits and pieces of you show through and if they don't respond well don't push it?

Seem like you are your own person and interesting but don't push their normie boundaries while not seeming like a suck up all at the same time?

Anythign else?

Agreed, I'm confused why this person is so invested in this relationship with an obviously incompatible person, to the point of using language like "break her" which can't be healthy. How are you ever going to respect a broken woman?

Better to find a woman who is apolitical or with right wing leanings ( I am one, there are many ) if politics is important to you, than fight all the time with someone who has different values. Suspect user is an asshole.

kill yourself

Another perspective of how disconnected they are from reality.

I never watched TV past the age of 4 or 5, not because my parents didn't let me, I simply didn't want to after that.

This. Holla Forums is angry because we actually give a damn unlike them who drift in between hedonism, ignorance, and apathy.

Yes. How you deal with their response will relate to your standards. Obviously if the girl fails a test for something you really care about, you should just disqualify her for any relationship. For example I don't like most house pets so any girl who's into that is out, it'll save us both trouble. Unless you are looking for a clone of yourself you will doubtless have differences in taste in some areas and you'll have to be cool with that. You can even learn from each other.

Looking at girls as normies isn't a good idea because it's going to turn your interactions into you vs her. You're looking for an ally in the world, not an enemy. You're looking for your similarities, and ending the interaction if you find the differences are too severe. You're not there to pick a fight.

Whatever I can tell you will depend on specific problems you have. You probably have more things figured out than you know.

I'm asking. Usually it's the other way around.

She made the list.

Thats a lie. She had erotic dream about being shlonged.

Looks like trailer trash tbh

I bet your a hover dick.

How did that creature manage to escape from SeaWorld?

Hillary hired actual clowns to do that.

It appears to me that you enjoy the idea of "Fucking the enemy". As soon as a SJW starts to convert you lose interest.

That's why i stopped watching the electric jew 10 years ago, what the fuck is that shit!?
I mean i remember tv was bad back then but that's a total new level of degeneracy.
Can't wait to gas the kikes responsible for this shit.

dailystormer.com/nancy-french-wife-of-david-french-writes-sex-story-in-washington-post-implying-trump-is-a-pedophile/

You're gonna get cucked.

I dont wanna
Hairy pits and god knows how many cocks have been in her

exactly
the power of Dick is astounding and underused

worse: she is a demon from hell and smells just like it
beforeitsnews .com/opinion-conservative/2016/10/secret-service-hillary-and-obama-stink-like-sulfur-3200441.html

uh no, she's insane.
Cluster B or worse.

They don't call it spilling your spaghetti for nothing user

I'm calling bog on this whole lot.

See you there

When they say heathen they mean wiccan.

Die nigger

What is it with women and witchcraft?
It seems they default to it if they become "atheists" that is do not believe in the Christian God.

I once fucked a blonde chick who was a democrat. She said she supported black lives matter. it was a good fuck. Very tight. Guess all that bbc wasn't good enough.

Well gee, I wonder who are promoting the idea via media that witches are cool.

BBC is a myth user, it's promoted by porn using prosthetics and wood glue. In reality niggers only have less than an inch size advantage, and it's offset by higher nigger obesity.

My family is the same as your gf. We can converse about how fucked the country is and why and then the next time i go to visit them all they have to say is cnn/msnbc talking points and narratives and have completely forgotten what I've said and what we've talked about. I don't even bother with it anymore.

Some people are just incredibly impressionable/gullible and don't think about shit but just go with what sounds good at the time.

You could tell the kike to go gas himself on Twitter.

this has gotta be a fucking satire. It just screams "I'm a child and haven't matured past the mentality of an 11 year old."

Man, how damaged are some of these people…

still knowing hat meme made me realize how old i am

it is satire you retard, click on the archive link

Every time

Oh, right. They totally worship Jews…

Rape is approved as a weapon of war.

first off, if you are going to turn the V in "Vagenda" into a woman, you are supposed to make the V out of her legs, not her arms! dumbasses

also,
modern feminists have literally turned into pic related. they are parodies of themselves

massive beta detected

hate to break it to you just kidding, I enjoy breaking it to you she had no respect for you and was probably getting plowed by alphas behind your back

sex isn't all it's cracked up to be

Gr8 b8 m8. Top fucking kek.

grab her by the pussy

SEX AND SOMA

All she is missing is Buzzfeed and Cracked.

She may well have hit those two shitrags at some point. Both have an open door policy for writers, but nobody puts them on a resume.

Stopped there.

This cunt emotional manipulates her man into agreeing with her through by slamming the door, AKA; non-directed domestic violence.

Yeah instead of continuing an 'civil' conversation and just accepting that neither of them are going to change their minds at that particular point of time, she just goes full brat mode then physically puts a barrier between them.

I wonder how soon will we be able to roll back universal suffrage and limit political discourse to adult males with property and families. The degenerates and lefties are at the end of a rope here and I can't wait for it all to crash and burn so they crawl and beg us to protect them and rule over them and their passions.

(Checked)
Plus thats how betas tends to get STDs, getting cucked and pozzed at the same time.
Sluts not even once.

And as even Evola mentions, that preconception is bullshit.

Who wants to fuck a Clinton supporter anyway?

Why are Normies such amateurs?

We don't rape.

Everyone of them that can be rewired and placed back to the kitchen by raping them is a net win. If we don't rape, that's part of why shit is this fucked.
In fact, I'd go so far as to say the very concept of rape necessitates granting women a say in whether they want to have sex in the first place, which shouldn't be in their hands to decide.

purge now

We. Do. Not. Rape.
Kebabs rape.
Are you saying we should act like savages?
The Women can be put back into kitchens, restricted from voting and unable to hold public offfice. That's all we nedd to do with them after every nonwhite is deported.

Ahmed plz go.

The reason they get so heated up about the Emperor is that he's so charismatic, imposing, rich and alpha that they can't help but feel their knees shake when they see or hear him.
It's like a daddy issue thing. Hard to find a Woman that doesn't have daddy issues.

You will be in jail if you continue dating looneys.

they are literally faggots.

thanks guys. i almost forgot about this thread. :(

her husband is at home making dinner for her son, Jaquandro Jr. Duh!

"Vegan" = All carb diet

Incorrect. All gods and spirits are daemons at a fundamental level.

My last girlfriend loved to be raped. She had a great ass so sometimes when I was in REM my hand would gravitate there and start grabbing it. Before even I knew it, I was pulling her pants down and fucking her before she woke up. She told me that she loved it.

Get a load of this fag

Done.

These people had sexual fantasies about George W. Bush…

A guy like Trump just be raping them every time they close their eyes.

Sleepy sex isn't rape numbnuts, doubly so if the bitch has a fetish for it.

wow what a racist

I don't even really like him

Throne save us.

(trips)
You already do, user. Subconsciously.

(checked)
At least you didn't have sex dreams, fullhouse user

Reminder that Rapists will have their hand cut off as an easy way to punish and identify them.

Nah, that's thieves. Rapists are castrated. Such punishments will make them significantly less likely to repeat the crime.

HOW HAS NO ONE REPLIED TO THIS YET

I agree. these cunts dont deserve the respite of marriage. Only breeding will do for them, and banishment once they're too old.
Only pure virgins are allowed marriage, widows excepting.

This is parody, right? I mean, this cunt can't actually be Anita and Chelsea to the nth power, right?
RIGHT?!

She couldn't get her beta to do what she wanted so she called another beta who…didn't do what she wanted.

Thrown out and then decided to move back in with her parents. The self-delusion of these psychotic bitches is eternal.

You know, I bet you can totally get this shit published in Salon or one of those other retarded sites

That's already happening. In the US people that people that consider themselves far right have 3x the birth rate of those that are far left. While moderate right people have almost double the birth rate of moderately left ones.

I once had a dream about marrying my waifu. Pic related.

Did you even think to look at the archived "source" of the article?

It wasn't a dream. It was a vision

I can't differentiate between satire and reality anymore. Have we passed the point where The Onion could be considered a legitimate news source now? ignoring the fact that they were bought out by a pro-Hillary group in the past year

I've had those before. (I didn't like them.) How do people eat them? Do they have no taste, or do they just forget what real meat tastes like?

Why do you feel sex is so important? What's stopping you from getting more?

Also, I'm pretty sure this was coincidence, but this was from a video they uploaded 2 1/2 years ago.

am I you?

.>>7951115
how do you stay as just gf and bf for 13 years? you marry within 2-3 years, jesus.

fucking shit.

Fucking hell man…

ITT:

Lying degenerate leftist journalists begging for the rope.

tfw when newt gingrich was right

oreos are vegan

How about we make a twitter hashtag #TrumpDreams?