WIKILEAKS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

LISTEN GOYS, WIKILEAKS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED, user IN ANOTHER THREAD HAS CONFIRMED IT. ITS BEEN COMPROMISED SINCE APPROX THE 17TH
8ch.net/pol/res/7944245.html#q7948443

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uOGzD
pypi
archive.is/GT3r2
github.com/dhobsd/dkfp
archive.is/JbwUm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well it's obvious that they weren't going to let them freely out the elites like that. We know for a fact twitter is full shillary as a company so it was only a matter of time.

That dirty bitch killed him

Fuck. What do we do now? Spread that they killed or otherwise stopped Assange before it starts to get out that Wikileaks has fake documents??

Holy shit. The MSM will be all over this "Wikileaks has fake documents" shit.
We're fucked.

If anyone can prove this to be real- id love to hear it

Like that user said there's still real files in there, but fakes too
this isn't good regardless

Maybe the damage is done even if they try to shill their way out of this but we do need to try and put something out there.

That would require the media to actually be reporting on the leaks.

This is garbage.

Complete and utter sliding lies.
You won't stop us investigating these emails, and we will send you to the gas chambers after we win.

Fuck right off with this shit. Internal conflict over bullshit is exactly what CTR wants.

At this point, don't even worry about whether or not shit's real, especially if it's out of wikileaks. If it's incriminating against Hillary, push it. If people have to go on damage control saying it's fake, they'll appear to be crying wolf anyway.

If they want to play dirty, there's nothing saying we shouldn't either.

Concern trolls can die in a fire.

user you could be completely correct but this shit isn't going to convince anyone that you're anything but an alarmist schill.
At the very least, archive the fucking thread where those posts show up.

Despite you learning some of the lingo here, and VPN hopping (although it could be two of you sitting together in your NW DC) you will never blend in. Your statements and rhetoric mark you, making it painfully obvious who you are.

For the newly initiated: this is YUGE. This means that the podesta emails are being modified by tptb prior to release, and given the drama with assange, it is a reasonable assumption at this point that he may be in a black site somewhere.

Veritas is our guiding light, it is the search for Truth above all else that led us here, originally. The reason normies look to wikileaks and give it credence is that they assume it is prima facie truthful. If evidence was put out in the mass media showing that a small cherry-picked subset of these emails were fake/forgeries (of course not saying (((who))) did it), then it effects the perception that new releases will have in the minds of normies.

archive.is/uOGzD

> FROM: [email protected]/* */ >> TO: [email protected]/* */ >> >> OK, I cann barely type this but my hand i sstuck insdie the vendign machine aand if I let go I lose the snickers, tell me what to do boss.

Are you niggers serious? [email protected]/* */?

Sure thing.

Get out.

Prove that it's being modified, make a substantive thread about it, or fuck off.

Why bother making a new thread when there's only 62 replies in the other one? This issue is being discussed there.

just ignore them. let them shitpost in silence. giving their low-effort pre-scripted replies our attention only fuels their efforts. Flat out ignoring them starves the oxygen of fire.

that the id's are constantly changing is a sign they (probably a single debt-riddled kike sitting in a cozy office in NW DC) are most likely VPN hopping.

You and I can carry the discussion until other legitimate posters join in.

quality troll

oh shit, its real

Thanks for correcting the record, 10 shekels have been transfered into your account!

Just tried the two emails cited in the image in op. In that dkim checker. One passes one fails. Mind you the fail is sent with Apple-Mail, so no fucking wonder. Examining further.

What is this

OP: Is there a rapid way to test which are valid and which arent? I'm feeling lazy right now, but it seems writing a SOAP script in Python to test all of these would take half an hour tops, and would yield a nice report of the damage done. I have to imagine that only a small subset have been modified, if we can detect these now and call them out (with the crypto mismatch as proof) then we can foil their plan before it even starts.

This.
Posting a bunch of cuck chan larping tells us nothing.

If you're right, we need to stop internal conflict NOW, that's all they want with this 4chan drama. They're sliding SOMETHING on this site, it could be this.
We need a Holla Forumsie to DOUBLE CHECK on this and only after THAT we can call this info or disinfo.

STOP FALLING TO D&C 101, WE NEED TO DIG THIS, IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE THAT WIKILEAKS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

I don't want any drama, but this is fucking alarming if there's blatantly fake shit like in

we need Holla Forums in this ==now==

It's not fake, I'm looking at it in thunderbird. It's joke emails written by Jon Lovett.

It's a misunderstanding, the fake emails are literally fake emails written as a joke.

Sure is Correct the Record in here.

Yeah, it had me going in the other thread too. You have to read the entire email to get it to dawn on you.
Speaking of which, the email chain in question:
archive.is/uOGzD

If there's any remote proof people can dig up and actually bring it to people's attention, then fine. A bunch of shit someone posted with only 1 example isn't going to cut it.

If it's real, it's real, and we'll need to start a list of shit showing what's real, what's fake, and why that conclusion was drawn. That being said, be prepared for people to be all over it trying to discredit ALL leaks if normies can comprehend it.

THANK FUCK
I was so worried, but why would he do that? that's just autistic

No. We look into it. Possibly figure out why some are failing that particular tester. I'm looking at it. If I come to any good conclusions I'll post.

archive.is/uOGzD

Here is a snapshot of the full email chain, you can clearly see it's them joking around.

This. Fucking normies get out.

I was the one who requested the thread, this fail's on me, not OP

givin context its reasonable this is authentic. It would be really nice if wikileaks/assange would just give us proof that everything is fine and dandy, so we can move on with no doubt.

Maybe #OPPoL?

/thread

It's not your fault user, as the OP I got a really worried and wanted other anons to know- least we can do is make everyone double check what they know to make sure its real. Looks like its fine but you can never be too sure.

ditto

Yup; it's pretty clear. Taking it out of context is what caused us to initially lose our shit.
We have to be more careful in the future so we don't waste time.
This thread is good because it shows everyone the dangers of losing our minds over things out of context.

Ben Fischbein
Correct The Record

The important part is to beat them to it. There is indeed a python library for this, and some user should write a script that checks the DKIM. Note that only a subset of the mail will have this, and as mentioned, it's a hash of the body of the eml.

pypi .python.org/pypi/dkimpy

The shills really are in full overdrive now.

It's either

1) FAKE, CTR SHILL WE WILL DIG MOAR

or

2) WE SHOULD NOT FOCUS ON A STRATEGY, AND SHOULD JUST DIG UNTIL WE FIND OUT IF JULIAN IS ALIVE

The fact of the matter is; sadly it doesn't matter much anymore. They clearly don't fear him, which tells us that they are now in control of the situation. He may very well be dead, even a legit suicide before gitmo and waterboarding. They will move forward, and so must we. We have to find out the facts and get the rumor out. In one way or the other "the bitch neutralized him", and we should run with that imo. At best he shows up alive and we will still be anons on twitter or wherever, at worst he is dead or in gitmo and we are right. If everything is not all good, everyone should know that Hillary is the culprit, BEFORE she and MSM gets to run the narrative. Make the connection between Hillary and the VERY suspect disappearance of Assange widely known.

We don't know, but the risk/reward is worth it. There are enough people digging through these mails already, but it's more important to get the message out that WL is compromised, and they will try to connect it to Russian hackers soon…

I fear this may be what made them panic:

archive.is/GT3r2

not that in itself, but if they had anything to hide on that server, it would be with Assange now. He also mentioned somewhere that we should follow WL closely, and we would not be disappointed…

We should prepare for the coming attack on WL…

That fucking evil bitch

zero bearing on the validity of the signature

"I'm looking at it in thunderbird" ???

What kind of tactics is this?

It's not the fucking visuals that is wrong, it's the sha256 hash!

It may be something off, but the certificate should NOT be wrong. If that tester is indeed properly implemented, the e-mails have been tampered with, and it's not a far stretch to imagine they now have control of the server with the files…

Combine that with the fucked up things with Assange gone etc. and this deserves to be looked into and not been dismissed because "it looks good in Thunderbird".

What do you mean validity of the signature? People are stating they can verify it with a hash, but what exactly would you compare the hash to?

You would compare the hash against its checksum. if hash != checksum, you have invalid signature. Signature is produced with senders private key, which in most cases requires a memorized passphrase, secret to only the sender.

Sorry, I may have misunderstood.

I see you mean the DKIM

It's also possible an email client stored to disk a different copy than it actually had signed and sent- or some program at any point between podesta receiving it and WL publishing it flipped a single char- would break the hash.

What we need to do is run dkv on a local copy of the whole dump we have and see which all fail.
github.com/dhobsd/dkfp

Yes, it is true the DKIM is found invalid for this email, I just checked. However, I think it's more likely that its this

I do have all the raw eml files, I'll see if I can run that script

If you check the DKIM of pretty mundane emails, they can still turn up invalid. I don't think this is a method that can necessarily prove or disprove legitimacy.

I don't know if there will be anything to this dkim business I installed python-dkim. I have the first 10,000 emails or so. I get mostly errors from initial checks.

ie
signature verification failed
signature ok
signature ok
signature ok
signature ok
[email protected]/* */:~/work/emaildkim$

For instance, we know the Apple ID was the correct credentials because some user used it to access his Ipad and wipe everything. However, the DKIM says "E-Mail was modified". It can't be fake, because the data was correct, but the DKIM still triggers invalid.

I dispute the DKIM being a valid way to check authenticity of any of the emails.

The fact that there are so many false negatives and not yet one person has come up to claim an email was modified makes me think the DKIM is being triggered for some other reason.

I think you're right.

A pass would prove that it was
- actually sent and signed that way through gmail or whereever
- or at least that those private keys were also compromised for the resulting forgery, which would change potential actors

A fail doesn't prove shit though, but a pass does 'prove' that particular one is good.

Perhaps there is a difference in how Google does DKIM and the various email servers used by the DNC.

I doubt it's good for anything. I have the first gazillion emails. I ran the python utility dkimverify against them.

the first 12175 emails
9503 fails

one or two with parse (or something) errors

Brazile and Kaine were claiming they were forged though. Or 'claiming' might be too strong, they were babbling and stuttering a bunch of garbage that came out something like that.

I agree DKIM is no massive fix, but it should leave us slightly better off before.
Without it, everything is based on WL history, vetting, some public corroboration, etc.
With it, a subset of them are *also* proven to have been signed, and therefore incredibly hard to forge.

It doesn't help our immediate problems, but it does help when talking to assholes who aren't willing to believe facts.

I general yes, however they couldn't point to a specific email that they could claim as 100% fake.

I agree, an invalid DKIM does not imply an email is fake or forged. However, a valid DKIM makes it incredibly unlikely to be a forgery.

I don't know what to say. I don't have any experience with this. There are no shortage of posts online about good emails not passing though.

If the issue persists I'd look into it further. Reluctantly drag myself up to speed on dkim procedures. Looks like a real barrel of laughs.

this is true.

DKIM keys change over time. They're only going to pass for the key currently displayed in the DNS TXT record. You'll need to find a DNS record history for the domains throwing errors.

Catalog has gone to shit, i couldnt find this thread?
archive.is/JbwUm

>[email protected]/* */
Ok, that one made me kek.