Sjws eating each other alive

Look at them eating each other alive.
It's finally happening lads.
context
facebook com/photo.php?fbid=1130153713745703&set=a.104435729650845.7515.100002532552816&type=3&theater

facebook com/annie.c.lee.71?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/8eLCB
archive.fo/gz3H9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least screencap/archive it nigger

This has been happening since they came into existence. They're notorious for eating each other alive and stabbing each other in the back

Sage for shit thread

Fuck it I'll archive your shit in the slight case anyone gives a fuck
archive.fo/8eLCB
archive.fo/gz3H9

FUCKING SLIDE THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks lad

look at the fucking link>>7950167
the girl involved literally happens to be a gook.

As if that makes it any better. Let them eat each other alive, but just don't fucking make a whole thread about it. We're at a really important time and shit like this is unnecessary.

Sage goes in all fields.

if the other threads are important, they wont slide.
this thread wont get more than 10 or 15 responses.
relax.
This is a really good example of some sjw lunacy, I enjoyed reading it and figured some other anons would as well.

This is pretty funny though. Gooks take a picture of themselves with some facial products on and SJWs immediately think it's blackface.

read the comments.
they are fucking nuts

Is this a troll post? The niggers cannot possibly be this stupid, right? Also the irony in that post is that the nigger community itself is way more anti-gook than the other way around. Same with spics. All non-whites fucking hate one another but white liberals think some kind of progressive society free hate will exist once all whites are gone. They're completely retarded.

user, read the comments.
your brain will break

Post caps of the comments or don't even bother. I'm not going to help feed Cuckerberg's kikegook network.

SJWs are fucking hilarious

it's like they're stuck in perpetual adolescence

it's on an archive you mong

Is that not claiming to be some form of blackface?

No.
Various niggers rub pigments on their faces, probably to cover up how fucking ugly they are.

What I mean is that they are "culturally appropriating" the customs of the nigs by putting stuff on their face. So I guess that is not quite blackface but still pretending to be black.

That's retarded as shit. That's like saying everybody is culturally appropriating gook shit every time someone drinks tea or eats rice or uses paper.

I know, but that is what the sjw think though.
I am just playing a devils advocate here.

Asian girls are usually really concerned with taking care of their skin. The colored mask stuff is meant to suck excess oil out of the skin. The black strip on the lefthand girl's face pulls all the grime out of your pores so you don't get zits. They also use tons of whitening cream and avoid the sun like the fucking plague because they don't want dark skin or wrinkles.

Niggers confirmed for stupid as fuck, and also not worried about having bad skin. Also confirmed for genetically narcissistic since they think the whole world is a reaction to them.

They've been doing this forever, faggot. Fuck off.

Its not just Asian girls that do this, a lot of Japanese and Korean men do this too, though not to the same extent.

Hello Ben Fischbein

Lol I'm only reminded of black girls growing up arguing about who had lighter skin. Ironically the biggest users of skin whitener per capita are black women and every damn woman has used face mask treatments. I'm more amazed niggers and SJWs aren't laughed out for how absolutely utterly fucking stupid they are.

Top Kek. Asians really are the white man's ally.

I can confirm this. Asian women fear the sun like vampires because they don't want to "get dark". The darkness of skin is universally recognized as something negative.

No they fucking aren't. Don't trust the gooks. They are literally yellow jews.

The slutwalk is on, dammit. Why haven't you PR fags gotten the bitches freebleeding yet?

Even the bible says dark skin is caused by being cursed.

And the Aztecs worshiped white skinned peoples as Gods.

It's as if it's universal for some shit.

nigaru prease!

The nigger hates chinamens so much he added that "were in the zilu tribe BS"

Hello newfriend.

When I was 7 my parents would tell me all the names the nogs gave their kids at the hospital they worked at.
They once had to get a psychiatrist to put a mother in 3 day hold to decide if she was a fit mother in order to stop her from naming her daughter "syphyllis".
She would not listen to other "smarter" black nurses who tried to team up and make her see reason. She stated, "It be a pretty name, French. You just jealous, jealous of my beautiful girl and beautiful name. You wants to use the name you selves."

They had to strong arm this nigger bitch to force her not to name her daughter after a Venereal disease.

No family visited her, name of dad on birth certificate was "unknown" and she took the bus home from the hospital with her daughter in donated clothes and blankets.

It is negative in asian cultures because dark skin was seen as "lower class" because you got dark from working out of doors, as farmers, laborers, etc. The whiter your skin, the higher rank/class you were because it meant you basically sat inside all day getting pampered and had the money and/or royal lineage to do so.

Today, it is still seen as a class thing. In S. Korea and Japan, darker skin still means you are seen as either being from laborer/farmer or mixed race families, or are one yourself, poor or lower class. Expensive brand name cosmetics, skin care, clothes, lighter skin, etc are a very sought after status symbol.

Step 1:
Find pictures of girls in charcoal face masks.
Step 2:
Edit picture to include funny quote such as "We chimps nao"
Step 3:
Post to Tumblr.

Watch as they tear innocents apart.
If Tumblr is anything it's your personal army.

Add: TRUMP 2016, for added spaghetti.