TRUMP LOSING IN IOWA AND OHIO

What now drumpftards, you guys are done.

We are coming for you after november 8th.

Iowa 2012: Obama won by 51.99% to 46.18% (
Ohio 2012: Obama won by 50.67% to 47.69%

Iowa early ballots 2012: 62.7% dem vs 37.3% rep
Ohio early ballots 2012: 54.6% dem vs 45.4% rep

Iowa early ballots 2016: 61.9% dem vs 38.1% rep
Ohio early ballots 2016: 55.1% dem vs 44.9% rep

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/clinton-kaine-have-to-cancel-cleveland-ohio-event-due-to-lack-of-interest/14329/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come at me bro

those libturds dont know if their pills wont make them forget the due date

Regardless of what happens, you will be killed OP.
BY BALLOT OR BY BULLET

Except that Hillary is pulling ads out of Ohio and Florida, and shifting her money somewhere else.

ATTN: raid in progress

sage and report all shill posts

You'll notice that the Dems lost more voters in Iowa than the Republicans did. And the margin in Ohio is better for the Republicans now than it was before.

Wasn't someone here said that it was illegal to show the early vote results?

See what happened to that bundy ranch loon,that will be your fate.

It's cute that you still don't realize Trump winning is actually the safest possible outcome for you. Do you think we won't be coming for you one way or another?

All the election determines is how many laws we have to abide by when we do come for you.

You had better hope for your sake Trump wins.

Reddit admins took over the_donald, halfchan more cucked than usual, CTR arguing with each other in the first 10 posts of every thread on Holla Forums, internet shut down Friday, Wikileaks possibly compromised

The last stages of attacks on the election is the internet itself.

kys

You're doing it very, very wrong CTR

Worthless thread.

Reported.

See unfortunately for you, we aren't a bunch of barely literate idiots with romanticized notions of warfare and no sense for strategy.

This country is already finished and there's nothing you can do to hold it together.

niggers deserve to be raped

why are you so paranoid though i cannot understand,I imagine reading how you guys claim its survival of the fittest but here you are holed in your safespace hating on some other races.

Stop it man don't make me laugh your strategy is limited to internet memes and some battlefield games.

Do you have a source for that? And are you sure she isn't pulling out because she believes she's going to win?

shouldn't you be returning to yours by now?
>>>/reddit/

God CTR needs to hire some better shills, you're basically braindead.

whatever they are paying you is too much

Jokes on you I'm retired military.

sage

I'm the king of england.

Thanks for proving it's rigged faggot.

truthfeed.com/clinton-kaine-have-to-cancel-cleveland-ohio-event-due-to-lack-of-interest/14329/

Yep, right out of CTR's playbook. Regardless I don't need you to believe me, in fact its better if you don't and continue to underestimate your enemies.

TRUMP WIN 100% CONFIRMED

Sometimes you pull ads in a sign of confidence, but also if you feel like the funds may be of better use somewhere else.
CTR posted these threads all of QuadChan yesterday as well, and they come in the way of forgetting that lower voter turnout for early voting is troubling for the Clinton Campaign.

I'm one of those 99,345 in Iowa. I'm still registered as a Dem after voting for Obama in '08. Voted for Trump, obviously. Those numbers don't equal votes. Trump will be getting plenty of votes from registered Dems across the country.

Yeah, sure fag. The globalist kikes are all on your side. The world is more hostile to us. Other anons are right, you really should be killed. In fact, you should have to watch your family be raped and tortured in front of you, before you are raped, tortured and left to die in a heap of their defiled entrails.

Sage your posts user, and there's no point in wishing that upon him since his masters won't protect him from Jamal and Achmed.