The next president of United States of America

Get ready assholes this is the fate that awaits you after november 8th.

We will raid you to oblivion and bask in your tears.

that's not Donald Trump
but I agree, Holla Forums will explode after he wins

Well the early voting data from Ohio and Iowa even if you compare it to 2012 suggests otherwise my little drumpfkin.

>>>/tumblr/

you realize we'll eventually get access to the NSA's records and we will come for you.

Rattled much?

How cute, you get that off RealClearPolitics or CNN?

You won't be basking in anything because you'll be banned.

At Hillary's peak she was a 4.

That eyeball, kek.

forgot to sage like a faggot.

sage report filter

true

Like we care, while you scumbags will be crying here some of us will get employed by Hillary administration.

Stay salty.

nah i know you little nazis like to ignore that but here is the analysis we have done.

Iowa 2012: Obama won by 51.99% to 46.18% (
Ohio 2012: Obama won by 50.67% to 47.69%

Iowa early ballots 2012: 62.7% dem vs 37.3% rep
Ohio early ballots 2012: 54.6% dem vs 45.4% rep

Iowa early ballots 2016: 61.9% dem vs 38.1% rep
Ohio early ballots 2016: 55.1% dem vs 44.9% rep

YOU CALL THAT BEING EMPLOYED, NIGGER?

You think you're just laughing these images off. But they'll stick with you. You'll see them in your dreams months from now

She looks white. No good!

SPOOPY DREAMS, INCOMING!

Your raid like your candidate and your life is pathetic. If you kill yourself now you'll avoid the pain of Trumps election.

That's not an analysis, nigger. It's raw data. An analysis would point out that the kike-friendly side is getting 1-2 points less than last time, which is an issue when 2012 was decided by about 2 points.

Imma mash my dick to hilldawg tho

did he died?

Being a faggot is a mental illness

That's the only logical conclusion, assuming OP is referring to his picture.

I cant wait until all sensible americans round you filth up and execute you fucking mongrels.

Hahah we broke that one pretty quick. Sweet dreams, cannon fodder. Your masters sent you into Hell for minimum wage, with no conception of the horrors that awaited you. Sticky horrors too. Good luck getting those images out of your head next time you here "three killed in eastern Aleppo today as" and you sit there acting like they must have been fucking vaporized, with no leftovers.

Being a nazi and talking about other races is also mental illness.

Polls mean nothing, you are using samples of a few hundred people out of millions of voters.

But i'm white and laugh at you uneducated trash.

Who the fuck is "we"? In any case there will be violence regardless who wins. All that will be different is who will show up with guns and who doesn't.

Also shame on anyone who does not sage. You're cancer if you don't.

Funny how you call me uneducated.

please tell me, what has your education been? I am sure you are not even close to my level.

Sup shill, there is nothing you can do here, nothing.
Holla Forums is a completely different animal than 4chan, you're not going to find any success here you stupid fucking nigger.
Regardless of the election outcome it's going to be RL CTR fun time, food for thought since they've been doxxed.
You're going to become someone's little project.

We know you're from cuckchan because you only posted one image. Better be formulating some new handbooks because Holla Forums is nothing like the other chans.
We will crush you, and you will die.

Post a screenshot of your liberal farts degree so we can all laugh at how stupid you are.

You know they don't pay us, right? We're kicking your ass and publicly humiliating you for free. Feels good.

REMINDER: SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Wew. You'll lose your job to a spic, a nig, or a pajeet if not a jew.

Have at it. We will be too busy killing to care.

i like rape

I graduated from the STREETS NIGGUH

Why didn't you say so? Shouldn't you be getting home now? Your wife needs you to do the laundry.

Then the first of many death squads kicks through the doors of that office building we found.

Can't make both arguments, you moron

So absolutely everyone is mentally ill. That explains a lot

where did these kike loving niggerfaggots come from?

Holla Forums

You army fages really want

I'm guessing CTR this time. These shmucks actually think this is a foot in the door for them into DC job opportunities, instead of being sucked dry and then kicked into the streets like the rest of America's unskilled laborers.

How are those rallies looking, faggot?

Is this a bot? Or just a retarded person? I guess all that education didn't teach you how to form coherent sentences.