So Holla Forums, remember how CNN said Shillary won the last debate with 52% of their focus group?

So Holla Forums, remember how CNN said Shillary won the last debate with 52% of their focus group?

Well here's video from the post debate where they asked those undecided voters.

CNN must have used that common core math to get those percentages.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/flI1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the webm just in case the mp4 doesn't work.

Its a poll of their viewers, not from a focus group.

And their viewers are all democrats by now.

The same poll gave a 57% victory to Clinton on the second debate, meaning you can ignore it as far as i am concerned.

What they did was just put undecideds in Clinton camp

(5+6) / 21 = 0.52

It doesn't take a genius to know they're worthless shills. They deserve their trashed ratings.

That's absolutely right, you shouldn't take anything CNN says at face value. According to that second debate poll:
archive.is/flI1U

Garbage in. Garbage out.

what did he mean by this?

wew

They will vote for her but they know she is terrible at debates.

That fake smile she does when attacked is universally hated.

WEW

How can these people still be undecided this close to voting. Holy shit they don't deserve a vote if they haven't figured it out by now.

Because Undecided gets there vote counted just like the election would for Hillery. Those how do not vote on the roll at end of night, are used to vote democrat.

You are now seeing why the electoral process is stupid user. Even in the best case scenario it still leaves major national decisions in the hands of the common idiot.

The Trump rebellion isn't what many seem to believe it is. We are not merely attempting to throw out the elite and restore liberty. We are instead seeking to replace the current elite with one of our own.

We don't want to destroy the throne, we want to take it for ourselves.

Checked

(((CNN)))

holy fuck 52% in Clinton News Network focus group? They are blown the fuck out lmao

Nah, there is a huge amount to still come out from Wikileaks and Project Veritas. Wikileaks has published about 25k out of 50k Podesta emails and Project Veritas said they have 1 more tape that is as good as the last two. Not to mention any more leaks given to Wiki or any number of unknown wildcards that could come up to sway the election.

I've always hated democracy but with this election particular has 2 candidates that couldn't be further apart from each other yet people are still trying to "figure it out"

Even if you haven't fully decided yet, the choice between two camps is obvious. At least make your decision and that rationalize it later holy shit.

Maybe this is so bizarre to me because I'm not a burger and thus don't really see much of the media spin in my country because strayan politics are fucking boring and pointless to follow.

So do you think that the undecided voters are probably democrats who haven't decided if they want to throw their vote behind satan herself?

There is not one single person that is registered to vote who doesn't know at this point won't here voting for

Don't believe these lies from the media, hillary is losing very badly and they will use every poll they can to make it seem like she's winning so when it's rigged they can cite these horrible skewed stats

They will only relinquish the throne forcibly

Yeah obviously I don't take anything that appears on TV seriously but I have talked with people who were still undecided and they wouldn't listen to a single argument for or against any candidate. They pulled the whole "nobody should have an interest in who I vote for! leave me alone!" card

I just want civil war already fam

so long as media of all mediums is high integrity and the general population has excellent reasoning capability and is well informed, it all doesn't matter.
everything would iron itself out.

test

If you count the 6 undecided as Clinton votes, her "11 out of 21" is exactly 52%. So that is what they did.

These focus groups have all been encouraging. Trump fucking kills with undecideds. It's one of the things still giving me hope.
I know

>Clinton…. !5 of you!
>10 of you!?.. (alright >=/)
lmao

If it's a poll of their viewers, then what a laugh. That means the God Emperor has it in the bag.

post mp4 with sound pls