Mods are asleep, cuckchan is invading, polandbunker is an alcoholic, let's bail

Mods are asleep, cuckchan is invading, polandbunker is an alcoholic, let's bail.
Come to greener pastures while this whole thing blows over.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/create.php
2hu-ch.org/ukko.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shilling your fucking goon site. It's ebolion all over again fuckwit.

yeah nah

Is it really a goon site? I thought dry bones(gamergate faggot so I do get the hate) and some guy named Odii ran it, are they goons/freech/any of those goon sockpuppets?
I just made a board there because .pl is hosted in France so we can't post holohoax shit.
I have a domain I can host next/NOW on, want me to do that?
There's been a massive uptick in low effort shitposts like ever since that CTR guy got a bunch of cuckchanners b&

You mentioned endchan we are about to find out if they are for real or not.

Librechan, perhaps?

They have been letting cuckchan and genuine BBC spam go, so I imagine this will stay at least until cuckchan gets the boot.

I'd be okay with that, are they back? I think they're dead because their /jp/ moved to endchan.
pedos are usually a good buffer though, and I know masterchan has a Holla Forums

librechan got vanned, retard intl faggot.

yeah nah

masterchan has pedo spam, only goon faggots such as yourselves constantly post the same tired crap.

get new material, faggot. Your posts are too fucking robotic.

They usually anchor or kill threads the second endchan or .pl is mentioned

beats 8chans cuckspam

Where do we go lads? Its important the real pollacks stay together

Reddit admins took over the_donald, halfchan more cucked than usual, CTR arguing with each other in the first 10 posts of every thread on Holla Forums, internet shut down Friday, Wikileaks possibly compromised

The last stages of attacks on the election is the internet itself.

Thanks for the endorsement, cuckspammer. reported.

They also usually don't allow cuckspam and 4chan scum.

so? keeps normalfags away and right now we're having a YUGE normalfag problem.
I'm not a goon lad, if endchan is goon astroturf let's not move there. I just want to go somewhere
I have already offered to host NEXT / Vichan / NOW on my own domain 100% out of pocket, maybe we need to pull a /sp/ for the time being.

:^)

yeah, because this is the first time we've ever been raided…

Guys, you realise you can make your own boards on 8ch, right? You aren't all just a bunch of FOB cuckchanners, right? Just make a new board right here on 8ch and mod it well.

8ch.net/create.php

Posting in a D/C thread.
Holla Forums doesn't give into white flight you stupid faggot.

goons pls go

CTR IS GETTING DOXED AND WE ARE BEING RAIDED

Has D&C just become "I'm triggered"?

8pol is literally white flight, the board

2hu-ch.org
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion
ev7fnjzjdbtu3miq.onion
7xnxdzyzegpsqus4.onion
f2bksxtwzmst2dhx.onion
emvykufthqjgudpldo7tj26j57z4q2b6at6vmrfo6jxnvozmultq.b32.i2p
g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p
6ptvuct2ydfbsg66syqb7screlqfedsagddyn4itipyftnfidtpq.b32.i2p

shilling nntpchan in a shill your chan thread

You can imagine a board that was formed out of cowardice and fear would be happy to run whenever the going gets rough :^)

Actually this might be the best option, I could host a Holla Forums specific node or we could move to overchan.jews / overchan.politics or something for now.
It's functional enough to work, complicated enough to keep cuckchan away, free of pedoshit(I can't see any on clearnet nodes)
One problem I forsee there would be lack of moderation, and I assume only node owners have the ability to create boards.

There's a difference between some defectives at freech trying to fuck with us and hundreds of FoB cuckchanners coming here and refusing to assimilate

There are several Holla Forums alternatives on 8ch already, if we're to stay here then let's really stay here.

We're getting raided because some dude DMCA'd his name on cuckchan and now everyone that says it gets banned, this has happened numerous times(earliest I can think of is fappening, and latest being nuDOOM footage)every time there's been a silent exodus that's made our board(and in the case of nuDOOM our Holla Forums) look a little more like cuckchan every time.
(checked)
NNTP looks to be the best, I already like it more than endchan. I have no allegiance to any of these websites and haven't really been following altchan drama ever since CMFYS threads died out

We have a bunker, it's just unusable and could get eurofags v&, for now let's make this a "find a contingency bunker" thread. I should've looked into endchan more because it's apparently goon'd the fuck out or something(really, are the owners fucking goons or do you guys just hate it because of some bad-blood left over from gamergate?)

D/C should mean GET THE FUCK OUT to cuckchan and CTR.

You faggots are so easy to spot. Are you white? Do you care about the white race?
and yes, I did change IPs

overchan.jews would be more lulzy than a dry boring overchan.politics

you can make a new board at /new/ on any node that allows it and it'll propagate

as for moderation, idklol, if we get hit we get hit and just need to clean it up after they get bored.

Nah, first exodus here
Left because cuckchan was a honeypot. After 8 (back then) years of Holla Forums shitposting doesn't faze me

This is definitely a lot more viable than endchan, I am going to stick to this: If we need to move anywhere we're going to move to NNTPchan.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the rumors that yearningchode is back are true.

Eh, its not as if its not slow as shit right now anyway. The ones who are doing "important" Holla Forums related shit are still deep in there action(s) anyway.
Everyone needs a night or two to just kickback and Holla Forums, even Holla Forums.

I realize this, that's why I'm trying to derail this shit into a contingency bunker thread instead of a "we're fucked let's bail"
made overchan.kikel if we need to move anywhere
.pl is fucked, shit's an obvious honeypot and now it looks like /int*/ is hanging out there now probably because Czaks is too drunk to moderate

Hi Holla Forums

hi guise 4channer here where's the new Holla Forums we're coming with you!

it's 2extreem4 you're chan 2hu-ch.org/ukko.html (or something)

Read my posts, I am not /int*/ and want us to bail on .pl because of them.

OP is a cock sucking faggot.