Would u date a qt3.14 bosnian girl?

would u date a qt3.14 bosnian girl?
youtube.com/watch?v=00qrwquaiJc

pavelić should have exterminated your kind tbh

disgusting muslim filth, GTFO out of Europe.

i'm not bosnian

Go shit up Holla Forums

And that is why you are being called sand niggers, haji. Look at this woman's lips and nose. Nigger tier. Even in Bosnia, haji women looks like white negress.
out out out
sage

Bosnians are white. Much whiter than Serbs in fact if you look at haplotypes.

yah sure thing amar

she isn't filthy, how can you hate such a cutie as her?

oh please, they're even lower than serbs and they're not even a real country anyway, it was always croatian territory

Cuckchan-tier thread. Newfags and shills fuck off, stop bumping.

Sandzak music = best music

it's a serious discussion onii-chin, and what you did din't that defeat the purrpoesy?

They're just muslim croats. Still better than serb arab mutts though.

serbs are just expelled russians

>>>/islam/

I prefer the Slovenians over either of them

this thread has nothing to do with islam, it's about if Holla Forums would date a qt 3.14 like her

MODS WTF?

seriously? this is a normal discussion can't we have a normal discussion?

No, they are exactly as shitty as each other. Hope they have another war soon and everyone in Bosnia, except the Croats, just dies.

No, I can think of something else I'd do with her though.

are you sure? would you not snuggle up deep in the night thinking about how quit the kids are asleep?

no, but i do speak french german dutch turkish arab and russian

I might shoot a load down her throat and then kick her out. But date a Muslim? Not on my fucking life m8.

A gentleman and a scholar

How very talented of you, but this is an English speaking board.

And no, I wouldn't date a Muslim.

i said qt bosnian not muslim

greater croatia when?

1/3 chance

from the pastry paragraph it looks like 1/3

I know a Bosnian Muslim couple, great people. Obtained citizenship, learned English, work hard, have beautiful daughters and love animals.

They're basically white in appearance and action, they just got born into a shit country/religion.

I know they're the exception, that's why I still support nuking the cube and the day of the rope, but I'll be hiding that family in my attic.

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/zoo/

what do furfags have to do with this?

Yeah, 50% of the country's dreams and aspirations are to escape Bosnia and immigrate to fucking Germany. "Making it big" for a Bosnian is escaping the shithole then illegally working a construction site, hoping to get injured to get that wellfare pay. they're the niggers of the balkans, third only to albanians and gypsies.

stop bumping the fucking slide thread

there is nothing sliding in here my cumrate

fuck you

poeupel liek you should not be allowed to pust on shut a refined message board meant for serious political discussions

they're even lower than gypsies, though not as bad as Å¡iptars

you've just lost this thread faggot

fuck you for bumping a slide thread

come on now no need to use that kind of langauge

resistance is futile

I'm talking about 1 family, they don't look like the arabs OP posted. Did Europeans invade Bosnia and fuck a bunch of their women at some point?

We've went from shit slide thread to an actual discussion, or otherwise known as the fine Balkan tradition and pass-time of hating Bosnians, do you fucking mind?

what does he mean by this?

Bosnians were more or less Croats, then they got fucked by the Ottomans.

this is a slide thread, you are being demanded that you cease and desist immediately, do not bump faggot

resistance is futile you fucking faggot, this thread is being taken over

Lyin' Ted doing what he does the best. His father murdered JFK, right?

It's not a slide thread when some actual discussion about something is happening, resistance is futile, you've been filtered.

oops forgot to sage given that this is some slide thread

stop bumping a slide thread you autistic piece of shit, your mother will be raped within the week

wasn't ted the cyanide killer?

remove kebab

it's a slide thread, you know that because your assisting op, you are the enemy, fuck you and die in a hole by the road

fuck you op, you are sliding quality threads, you are the enemy, fucking die

cease hostillety you houmongous faggot

resistance is futile, all efforts to stop us will fail

watch me

I can't hear you. I'm too goddamn powerful.

guess who op is now not you