Women BTFO - Trump Vows to Sue Every Single One of His Accusers

archive.is/n9AUC

They deserve everything they're going to get and more. I'm surprised they haven't all been doxed yet. In good time….we have an election to win right now, but in good time.

Trump is a genious…
8D Chess!

Clinton campaign spokesman Christina Reynolds, said Trump's speech presented a "troubling view."

You're going down too, bitch

Listen and Believe is getting sued and that is troublesome.

Sure thing Goldberg.

That's 88D Chess, user

What about Kill Kilton accusers?

Trump isn't going to just cry and beg forgiveness like a cuck? He's actually going to strike back?

He must not know that it's [CURRENT YEAR]! I mean, come on!

bump for feminist tears

Trips for truth

What, like "shut up and let China take your jobs, goy"?

Do they realize the power they've thrown away?

They've thrown nothing away with this.

I should have made it clearer.
People don't trust them anymore.

What do these fucking whores expect if they have no evidence at all?

Feelings and lies are evidence in women's justice systems

I wish I was even somewhat rich. I would absolutely sue cunts that make false accusations. I am about tired of legal corruption. Godspeed, based Emperor.

I just can't even right now.
The absolute madman.

Not only that, but other psycho bitches on par with that cunt Sinead will immediately LISTEN AND BELIEVE. She's totally not a shill, though. Totally.

Why is Kek two jews?

Trump always does this. If someone tries to sue him, he always fights it, never settles like most do. And then he usually countersues.

Who do think is forcing the frog worship may-may? Don't tell me you're a newfag plebian sheeple worshipping a frog meme on a Tibetan yurt weave-pattern pen-pal letter exchange interwebsite…

get the fuck out of here

Women have been abusing the country for their selfish interests for too long. It ends with Trump.

That's not kek, lurk moar. Seriously. Please

wow, you'd think with that many buzzwords you'd convince people that you 'fit in' here.

gg lad, start a religious argument to derail the thread.

Checked.

Nice derailment you commie faggot.

Sorry fam but I can't just let someone speak ill of Kek and go uncontested. Remember to sage when off topic.