I Voted Trump and My Wife Now Hates Me

Praise Kek,

My wife gave me shit for voting Trump. She got angry as fuck about the shit-tier meme thread that Trump "hates women."

I said: "Bill Clinton raped at least 12 women and settled out of court with almost all of them. He disrespected the Oval Office by shoving a cigar in Monica Lewinsky's twat."

My wife, being a woman, said: "Well Bill is not running for President, Hillary is."

Comeback was: "If I raped 12 women and shoved a cigar in some 20-year old's pussy–and you attacked all the women I raped, what does that say about you? Hillary also killed Vince Foster and got away with it."

THIS IS WHAT MY WIFE SAID: "Maybe you should make friends in powerful places so you can get away with breaking the law like the Clintons did. Maybe you should be MORE LIKE THEM (THE CLINTONS.)

Is this what I get for marrying a degenerate American woman who rode the cock carousel?

WTF Holla Forums? How am I supposed secure our future and save the white race with this kind of wife?

Break her.

Wow man where can I read more of your blog?

Which one is your wife?

Honestly, it's a sign. She will eventually take those ethics she has and turned them on you. Don't get divorced until the bank account is empty and in a Swedish bank.

Cool story bro.

lolololo

Did you get anything out of her as to answer what the FUCK she even means by this?

If you don't have kids I'd say fuck it and put her on the curb.

Either
A) Kerb her
Or
B) Fuck some sense into her
Sage for blogpost

You need to get your wife in line. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Have you recently beat your wife for being an idiot? Because the pimp hand was invented for a reason, it's not just for black people.

Tell her you couldn't vote for someone who's fine with bombing women and children in Syria. Say you can't vote for someone who's been accused of calling one of her staffers a nigger by a chef in her employ. Tell her that you voted Trump simply because he's the best chance at defeating someone who doesn't care about the little people she walks on as she launders money from the Clinton Foundation.

Yes.

Sage cause you're a cuck

murder suicide since both of yall are fucking faggots

Hatefuck her. She'll love it

Is your wife a conjoined twin?
Dead weight and disease, nothing of value lost.

you ain't gotta explain shit
discuss politics with women is equivalent to discuss quantum physics with kindergartners

I'll be glad when this raid is over.

Your wifes a cunt, have a nice life.

I hope 4chan stops banning people so you idiots go back and stop spraying your diarrhea across our catalog

Post her nudes on the internet and then confront her for her nudes being on the internet, dumb cunt.

She was fine with it when he was president. So she'll be fine with Trump.

forget about the race, run and save yourself for someone more worthy

This guy gets it. Sage for blogpost and because we already know women are mentally retarded.

no

spend all your money over the period of a couple of weeks on shit that you can sell at a later date. and then hide it somewhere and then divorce her

You have to grab her by the pussy, user.

This

You fucked up boyo

Yeah, grab her by the
PUSSY

Or put it in bitcoin. Don't think they can take that.

That's cute. She thinks her opinions are valid.

Bitches are made to follow the leader, so lead your household properly user and you wouldn't have this problem.

Has she ever cheated? Have you ever suspected her of cheating?

MINUTELY REMINDER THAT WE ARE BEING RAIDED AND MODS ARE IGNORING IT

Why did you marry her before teaching her to think properly? This is noones fault but your own.

The only proper course of action is to get Bill Clinton to rape your wife. He'll probably do it for free given how old he is. Schedule to happen while you're away on some business trip and when you return and she tells you Bill Clinton raped her, laugh at her in disbelief.

Let the relationship strain as you refuse to support her claims, then divorce her

Women really are devoid of morals, they really only do want a strait up psycho killer to smash that pussy and #rek shit.

Mods are asleep. News at 11.

I hadn't even read the full thing when I posted. Having read this, now i'm certain. The subtext of this is "If you were more of a man, i'd respect you more." She's cucked you before, hasn't she? Or if you don't know, yeah, she has.

You're in the danger zone, user. She's getting ready to pull the trigger and file those papers. Right now she's making her case. You being one of those "sexist, racist Trump supporters" is just reassuring her that she's about to divorce you for a good reason, and not because she's a greedy whore looking to bleed you dry.

Recommend taking other anons' advice and start hiding assets, now. Give some to family wink nudge with understanding they're just holding it.

This is very serious, user. That's a classic red flag. Women very rarely have their own opinions; that's why when they date an artsy guy, all of a sudden they're interested in Modigliani and Van Gogh; they date a rocker and suddenly they're wearing ripped jeans and lock necklaces. If your woman doesn't bond with you to the point that she adopts most of your habits as her own, it means she doesn't trust your leadership as a man. It's a biological imperative– in the wilderness, if she doesn't follow you, something big and scary could hunt her and she could die.

Anyway, i've gone on long enough, ignore my warning at your own peril

tl;dr– Either man up and take control of your household, or sit around and wait for your wife's son to do it for you.

Forget the Bill Clinton angle. She has a point that he's not the one running.

Tell her about how the Clinton Foundation takes money from mudslime regimes that oppress women, and about the child molester Hillary got off by character assassinating the victim.

yeah, its disappointing but their social conscience seems to be less about the logic of justice and more about finding ways to rationalize doing whatever they want.

(checked)
For the record there's nothing wrong with #REKING shit.

Start lifting and get fucking massive.
Then do this

I'm sure some kids would get some of the simpler concepts of quantum physics.

Sell her on the ISIS market, you could make at least 85$

Women are literally retarded.

Stick to your guns be a man and go all out for Trump, the more she doesn't like it the more she thinks about it.

This will be come to point when either her brainwashing will break and she'll see you as strong or she'll loose interest in you. At that point children by her would have been a waste.

She may have married you to cash out someday, that's one of the reasons you don't have children by her.

Look up what the words woma-an and made-ends means in Old English for clues on the differences and how you can do better next time

maybe, but it doesn't help society any

Listen to this guy, OP

Neither do women.

Liberals love false flag. Pay a group of homeless niggers to gang rape her.

Fucking slide thread.

This is bs, women dont change for the better, only for the worse as time goes on.

Their character flaws never disappear from childhood because thei inherently have no concepts such as honor and devotion anymore, they are literally all damaged goods. Some very few can be taugh if they inherit some good virtues from their parents, but that getting rarer as parents keep getting shittier.

All in all, i'd rather wait until we counter-brainwash the ones who are teenagers now to potentialy grow into less damaged adult women.

It's all a matter of patience, women are like flowers, they only blossom beautifully if cared for properly since the beginning.

Sounds like you need to file for divorce.

While your reddit-spacing gives me a pause, I think you're not shitting us here.
That's not a good marriage at all, son. You should really work towards deepening your relationship.

I'm married, but my woman believes when I tell her. And I love her more than anything for that.
It seems you have failed as a husband, tbh. Work harder, and demand some fucking respect and loyalty.

She will get a divorce when the kid get's 2 years old and will take everything from you

This is your first warning

sounds more like she's failed as a wife, if you really need to demand respect, the relationship is shit

Hillary Clinton wants women as part of the draft. She's for women equality!

blogpost

Yeh, well it is what you get. Should have made sure the redpill was well and truly absorbed before you put a ring on it idiot

Then, join al-user and narc-user go to a few meetings drunk and stoned a bit and go to the judge in family court with their references that you blew all your money on booze and drugs after you caught her cheating on you. Then after everything declare bankruptcy. Fuck her right in the wallet.

Slide thread senses tingling.

Should be presenting fact and making her change to eventually choose Trump. If you have not, then you are a failure.

Saging for blog post shit.

Men are the leaders, user. You can't blame a woman for being a woman. That's why you have to provide a strong foundation for them to hold onto. Once you do, you won't have to force them to do anything, they'll gladly follow. They'll stick by you through anything if they trust your leadership. If your woman's a disloyal cunt, it's time to do some reflection and realize the energy you put out there that makes her disdain/distrust you so.

You're right he shouldn't have to demand respect. It should come naturally from the example he sets.

I wonder how SJW sluts would react if you straight up asked them how much they think they'd go for on a 3rd world sex slave market after being kidnapped by rapefugees.

Spend less time blogposting and more time lawyering up.

Either:
Get her line through slapping and fucking
Divorce her when you've hidden your money
Both

OP you need to read everything you can on Game. You need to know the theory and apply it to your wife. Learning game does not mean you have to sleep with other women.

Once you understand female psych backwards and forwards you start the remolding process. The more men she's been with the harder this will be. It depends on someone's personality, but all other things being equal, promiscuity is more likely to cause issues for women than for men. If she's been with more than 5 - 10 guys your odds of success are not that good. If she's been with 20+ guys you need to get out of there. Women like this rarely tell the truth unless they are very angry or drunk.

There is NO in-between: You either make her into a warm, loving, loyal, submissive wife; or you bail. Do not languish in a third-rate marriage. Your loyalty is to your future kids, not to some woman. (I'm hoping you don't already have any kids with her)

Also: You are a disgrace to whites everywhere if you allow your sons to be mutilated.

your wife sounds like a dumb brainwashed feminist cunt.

Women are like a mirror, the antithesis of man.

The key is to move on if you aren't getting what you want from her, remember the man is the judge upon woman's behavior and always has been. Our modern culture possibly purposely has broken most of the normal dynamics and interactions.

Don't take everything she says as truth or as good ideas. Everything she is trying to do is break you down to control because she also wants to move onto the other man.

Just as a man goes after the challenging woman the woman stays with the the challenging man.

I agree here, though that is because she has found nobody will stand up against her degeneracy, if you stand up to it and leave, you'll never be with her but it will do damage to possibly break her cycle of degeneracy for the future.

Yes.

OP, do yourself a favor, on voting day give her a nice juice, put those sleeping pills and crush em in that fucker, get her to drink it.

OP here.

This. I used to be a Chad and alpha as fuck, I used to fuck her and her sorority sisters. I guess I didn't discipline my wife properly. The fact that I fucked her friends raised my value, but all this was before Holla Forums when I was a lefty degenerate.

Fuck every faggot for saging me or taking me to go to halfchan or leddit. Fuck yourselves, I've been on this board since some of you faggots encountered puberty.

Fuck Correct The Record, too.

Vote Trump, fuck what women say. Women are low IQ and just a pussy and a face. The problem is we're legally not allowed to smack our bitches and keep them in check.

Strong families are absolutely core to a strong nation, so in my opinion this is very much relevant to Holla Forums. But that's just my personal opinion.

This is bitch shit, user. You're admitting both a fear of your woman and a lack of any control/leadership so you have to resort to underhanded shit instead. If you violate your woman's trust like this she's outta there.