Reminder to newfriends from (((4chan)))

Nobody gives two shits that you're from 4chan. Look at the catalog if there are any threads about what you want to post. You are the lowest common denominator for waiting this long to leave. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnxEFMM-Xv4
youtube.com/watch?v=01Yw6YhR0hI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do i red text tho!?

Video is example of Holla Forums shitposting they missed while being fucked in the asses by a Jap

Like this
Two ='s before words two ='s after

Reported.

I'm hoping the mods sticky something, anything, just to get the retards to stop. I made this thread hoping that one or two retards would look before posting.

nigger, you're spamming the catalog with shit threads. You're just as bad as them!

This is the only one I made today. Somebody needed to let them know to stop. Only way they'd notice is if there was a thread about it.

LURK MORE YOU FAGGOTS
Learn our ways then post. But lurk for a while no matter what and learn the way we talk and post. Or you can fuck off back to 4cuck.

's TEST 's

's's TEST 's's

Fuck off we told them in every single threads they shat this board up with, you really didn't need to make another slide thread.

Check the catalog, this is the third thread at least about 4cuck.

=

I am laughing so fucking hard right now, please be joking

kys

I've been here since pre-Exodus 1 (when we were preparing to move….what was the top board? Argentina?)…and I still don't use any formatting.

What is wrong with me user?

I remember Argentina. All the huehueposters fucked off to their own regional chans with all the shit that was stirred up, including what happened in the OP video…

[italics]test[/italics]
[bold]test[/bold]
test
test

"test"
test

use 's
""use "s""

test

I fucked up that last one. Whatever. Most people just use spoiler and header anyways.

thx, sorry for shitposting

It's fine. I'd rather you fags get integrated and redpilled as soon as possible.

test

==test==

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Thanks, user. Test. Test. "Test." Test.
++Test.++
Test.

*Fucked up.*

Test

I've been here before the election started I'm perfecting my shitposting

Not from cuckchan, though I've been lurking since *GG*

Tell me more "user"

GG fuck nigger-tier, sorry Back to lurking until faggotry declines to acceptable levels

>>>/test/

Now fuck off

All of you faggots who didn't leave with the first Exodus are pure cancer. You were too much of a pussy to leave cuckchan and make your own community based on the principles of free speech.

Now you're home is under attack and you see the mainstream media talking about Holla Forums like how they used to talk about halfchan. So now you think you'll come here and reap our efforts? Fuck you. You're no worse than the fucking niggers infesting our country. Go back to your home.

I never went to 4pol before though you fucking retard

leave your virtue signaling to kikebook thanks

Good gracious, this is some serious ebola aids cancer

>>>/cuckchan/

But OP told cuckchanners to just assimilate and be like "I IMMIGRANT FROM SYRIA GIBSMEDAT"

*not be like

So you admit you want to shit up this place? Nothing is wrong in lurking faggot. We all have to do it at least once.

I'm not OP

forget cuckchan

>>>/suicide/

Yeah, I get the psyops to get them to fuck off, but OP shat on them.

>>>/suicide/

how does it feel to be a robot?

And? Halfchan is not exactly the same quality or posters it had 2 years ago. OP is right in not wanting too many of these people coming over and changing the way we do things here.

How does it feel to be a retarded cuckchanner who NEEDS TO GO BACK?

if OP is right why are you sagefagging?

I was here before Holla Forums harbor.

Just die, Kike.

Because there are multiple threads on this topic. We only need 1 thread for halfchan.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/suicide/

I love these kinds of videos. Are there any more of them?

Don't let them come here!
Lock them away on their Jewboard!!

Ben Fischbein

Is this where we're standing? ON THE EDGE

Probably but I haven't seen them. I don't know who made the video I posted but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Youtube channel.

I found that specific video and another.
>youtube.com/watch?v=pnxEFMM-Xv4
>youtube.com/watch?v=01Yw6YhR0hI
>youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
and

Some music sauce would be great honestly.

just go to reddit
you've basically been there two years already if you didn't leave cuckchan

Like this