Never been to Holla Forums before

Never been to Holla Forums before

this was the last fucking straw
I've been on 4chan for a fucking decade and my literal first-ever ban was for saying BENJAMIN FISCHBEIN

4chan is fucking compromised
what the fuck happens now?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
8ch.net/irc/res/468.html
twitter.com/nobarriers2016
blastroots.com/
facebook.com/Benjamin.Fischbein
twitter.com/fischbein
plus.google.com/109502598771974516689
8ch.net/irc/res/94.html
archive.is/YcKh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have to go back.

USE THE CATALOG YOU FUCKING IDIOT

8ch.net/pol/catalog.html

Gas chamber is down the hall and to the left

cuck

now you get to use pepe's homegrown greentext, faggot.

Now you kill yourself

If you didn't leave two years ago and this is the last straw, you need to go back.

Welcome aboard.

Please don't post again until you've lurked moar, faggot

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

If you're going to post here, then don't act like some faggot refugee. Use the catalog and stop spamming our board.

We don't need you.
You need us.
We told you what was going on.
You accepted that shit.

Now you're angry about one single name being banned?
You're disgusting.
Go away.
We don't need you.

KILL YOURSELF

What a time to be alive that was

And you are going into the bog for not saging

remove thyself sodomite

We called it fucking months ago that the only way a Cuckchanner would leave Cuckchan is if they were banned. You are a fucking retard who needs to go back.

Really, poz-load? How'd you manage to figure it out? Did someone finally explain it to you three years later in small words?

You fuck off and lurk moar and let the adults talk, Spanky.

start by killing yourself

Please just fucking leave, your kind aren't welcome here

Lurk for a while, learn how we do things. If you want to help fight for Trump, you can get on twitter, kikebook, or whatever and start pushing these wikileaks emails and veritas videos. But here, at least wait a week before posting and use that time to learn.

Constant shit threads is the new normal.
t. refugee expert

Eh shitting up an already shit thread.
Went to post on 4jidf pol to shitpost some kikes in their hometown and got this little doozy. Did they block all of straya or just sydney?

Thats what happens when rapefugees flood a country or a website. They either assimilate to our standards or fuck off.

So glad you came here to fucking blogpost about your cancer containment board.

Motherfucking hell every time something like this happens on halfchan the catalog gets filled with dogshit posts like this.

Jesus fuck another one. You had one chance to not be cancer and lurk before you posted. You blew it and first impressions mean everything. You have to go back.

YOU GO BACK

Wow, what a coincidence that so many people from 4chan suddenly got banned today and all have to make a shitty thread about it on here.

static ip cucks are truly cancer.

one day in and you're already shitting up the catalog

gas thyself

cuckchan faggots are the worst

Holy shit the flood is real.

what they should do is evade the ban with a fucking simple on and off of their router and stay there.

yep. they've done yet another ip flag ban.
optus here. ip's have country flags. the moderators love banning the australian flag on ips. it makes them feel powerful because of the assburgers.

they're going to die from a cholestrol overdose one day. we'll outlive them

kill yourself

actually, feel free to stay here. but first LURK MOAR. when you do start posting, never mention that you are a 4chan refugee. we don't care

It's just like Germany. Retarded migrants flood it and shit up everything.

fuck off faggot.

Lurk more. Post appropriately. Integrate.
And if it took you this long to figure out 4chan has problems, you should feel bad.

Shit, I got banned too, for 14 days, for posting the text "benjamin fischerbein", the jew in charge of CTR.
There's a rumor he's now a mod on 4chan Holla Forums.

Any info on that?

You have to go back.

turn your fucking router off and go back there.

Another co-opted leftypol catgirl?

Please enjoy your stay, but do not be cancer.

that's quite hard because they are cancer.

blogpost

4cuck leave

I thought leftypol hates anime?

post homestuck cat girls instead.

no mods. might as well sink the thread for them.

Seems to me that you should have lurked moar, faggot.

They're never around when you need them, and when they are around they go full hotpocket.

now you either kill yourself for making a shit thread or shut up and lurk moar

probably because the mods here actually have lives unlike the ones on cuckchan.

Yeah, you really should kill yourself buddy.

TIME TO STOP POSTING

This is like watching a Nazi freakout when he comes in contact with a skinhead.

were all brothers

homosuck is great. let's turn this into an hsg

How come you don't know the term "lurk moar"? You're lying, aren't you, newfag.

This user has a point.

yes. he certainly is.

if he wasn't lying, he would know how to change his fucking ip and this thread wouldn't exist.

user I think you got the wrong site. This one should fit you more:
reddit.com

Make it stop mods, please.

Shit forgot sage.

CUCKCHAN FAGGOTS GO RAID THAT GOOKMOOT INSTEAD OF FUCKING UP THIS BOARD, HE SOLD YOU OUT FOR CTR

homosuck is great

i seriously like homestuck unironically.

Take it to >>>/homosuck/ then, and don't forget to sah-gay the thread

not even a real homosuck general. fuck you anonymous kun

Yeah, well 8ch isn't diagnosed with such fast cancer as 4chan. It's a bit slower. Fact is that there are plenty of special interest boards to contain yourself. Unless this is about politics, happenings, or current events, it doesn't belong on Holla Forums
Fuck you user.

It's amazing how invoking BENJAMIN FISCHBEIN can suddenly summon a wave of spamming goons to overload a thread.

Considering how much cancer is flooding in, it won't be slow for long

Remember when Obongo handed over the net to the U.N shortly awhile backwards?
Censorship bro. Record thee Correcto.
Distilled and sanitized popular sites is the goalio.
R u Styx?

So what is this Benjamin Fishdick bullshit? Is it some shitty forced meme, because this is the third shitty thread in three hours.

Oh look, a horde of self-righteous refugees that are 'just like us'. Let's welcome them into our society, showering them with tolerance until they become contributing members.

Get the fuck off my chan you fucking cucks!

CTR has money to burn, some of those faggots are getting 40,000 a month for doing shit like producing Vids, if they gave that fucking UFO $20,000 im sure he would have soldout

UFO = ugly fucking oriental , old nam vet term, EBD = everyone body dies, on a hit mission, time to go EBD UFO on nip boy

I've never really understood why 4 chan and 8 hate each other to be honest . I frequent both , but every time the subjective mentioned, all I hear is "cuck", "go back faggot" etc, and no good explanation

don't get it

fellow 4chan m8s, here is where we start anew

No, no it's not. Fuck off.

Because you're either new as fuck or an enormous cuck.
Based on the fact that someone posted the reason why all 4cuck users are cucks ITT I'll go for the latter.

Lurk for a month before posting. Read the sticky.

racist :P

It's b/c you stupid niggers never learned to lurk or assimilate. It took me years, fucking years of lurking before I posted and even then I'm careful of posting making sure what I post contributes to the conversation at hand

In other words, fuck off and stop shitting up threads or most importantly the catalog. We are not here to spoonfeed you. Be useful and lurk moar you nigger faggot

You know why we hate 4chan? Because you fucking idiots stayed there. Flooded by normalfags, sold to datamining gooks, resold, cucked, the whole bullshit right after gamergoy etc. And you fucking stayed, you never once thought to stop that shit and leave.

it's the third thread because shills keep spamming unrelated d&c garbage and retards jump in. it's russian hacker tier deflection at this point.

I never thought I would say this but, after this election I'm cancelling my internet subscription. I'm tired of dealing with paid shills ruining everything I enjoy on the internet. Reddit is shit (always has been but still), 4chan is shit, Holla Forums is shit, and social media is full of shit.

what the fuck, me too, why did we get a 14 day ban?

nobody's ever given any context .

found out about 4 in 2004, and here a couple months after it came to life. then again I just drop by once in a while and don't spend half the day on here.

plus I'm a normie and just look for good posts, never really paid attention to invasions, the war on reddit, Tumblr, chanology, whatever else

I work, play sports and try to find out stuff the newspapers won't tell , which is where 4 and 8 chan come into my life

Same my first ban too. R.I.P 4chan Holla Forums if ben fischbien keeps trending just watch 4chan Holla Forums be a ghost town. I only have to enter a captcha everyday! This is awesome bye bye 4chan.

Well aren't you a pretentious cocksucker

am I the only one then who joined both 4 and 8 chan within months of the sites bring up?

still can't believe I've been Channing for 13 years . Jesus I guess you really don't leave

go away

Its not our fault we are here. Report to 4chan and try to get us unbanned if you dont want us here. The mass migration to Holla Forums

cuckchan refugees need to leave

We will be of your service! Please let us in! We are suffering!

It is
we warned you faggots multiple times that halfchan's mods were cucked, one of the few good things that came out of it was the 4chan irc logs

8ch.net/irc/res/468.html
Read them newfaggot

I must agree with you on the contribution part. it still endlessly pisses me off than most threads and posts are unproductive and utterly worthless

it's still better then other website, and I support unregulated free speech so I learned to live with it

maybe people on 4 felt there weren't any other "bastions of free speech", and even moot selling out wasn't the worst thin to happen ?

I dunno

I saw a comment on youtube video about the ben fischbien bans that said "join us on Holla Forums, 8ch.net" blame him!

It's much better here just as long as you fucking
LURK MOAR
and read

Benjamin M Fischbein
1350 Florida Ave NW Apt 303
Washington DC 20009-6024
Phone : 202-418-0888
Digital Director for Correct the record
twitter.com/nobarriers2016
blastroots.com/
Social Media:
facebook.com/Benjamin.Fischbein
twitter.com/fischbein
plus.google.com/109502598771974516689

Welcome to the August of 2014, faggot. Tell us something we don't know.

You start lurking again because you're a newfag here.

Welcome aboard, better late than never. Don't act like a nigger.

I'm so sick of Vivian James.

address listed on blastroots' page is a home that hasn't changed owners since 09.

4536 46th St. NW Washington, DC 20016

(checked)

I know, but GamerGate was my wakeup call and the event that forced the redpill down my throat. I may not be here if not for that event. I'm grateful for it and as a result, still have an affinity for Vivian, despite how it all burned out in the end.

have some lewds mr. grumpy.

shares address with a Hull Foundation, also Issue Management, inc. both owned by the same Christopher Hull that runs blastroots.

After gamergate have things really changed?

Degenerate

Anyone who hasn't left before 2015 TOPS is an irredemable retard that has no place here unless they lurk for a year.

Benjamin Fischbein is vice president of Blastroots, a shilling company.
BlastRoots was founded and is (presumably) owned by Chris Hull, a career politician from Washington DC.

Astroturfing needs to be illegalized with a harsh criminal penalty for violators, this shit has gone too far

REFUGEES NOT WELCOME
TAKE THE BROWN PILL, MATEYS

hull's other company is also a shill company by all appearances. didn't see antyhing more about his charity from a quick search except that it didn't take or spend any money in 2014

READ THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

8ch.net/irc/res/94.html

GO BACK

I hate to be the barer of bad news, but when the MODS see this post you'll be ban from Holla Forums Because this isn't political topic. It's some new fag bitching about cucked chan. My advice is

Fuck off to hell D&C shill.

How does a wheelchair bound guy like that lose his virginity

what part of you didn't understand that I've been here close to the beginning of both chans? you say that to newfriends like some of the others guys shutting up the thread here

I could seriously give less of a shit about gamerg8, moot or any of that other stuff, I just come for content . I knew 4 Chan was on the decline just by some people screaming about it , but there are intelligent minds on both sites, so I talk on both

Thanks for at least giving me an answer that explains the general situation though, everyone else just shitposts

>>>/cuckchan/ is a great place for SJWs, faggots, redditfags, furfags, tumblrfags and even (you)!
>>>/cuckchan/ is a great place for SJWs, faggots, redditfags, furfags, tumblrfags and even (you)!
>>>/cuckchan/ is a great place for SJWs, faggots, redditfags, furfags, tumblrfags and even (you)!!

>>>/cuckchan/ is a great place for SJWs, faggots, redditfags, furfags, tumblrfags and even (you)!!!!!!

Filter by ID is a beautiful thing

Some of you may be confused as to why we are showing so much hostility towards you coming here. All of us here have known that cuckchan moderation is completely filled with cucks, sjws and shills
This is not news to us
All of us at one point or another have all been b& from that shithole for wrongthink
You are not special
Some of us here have tried to go back to help free more anons from that place but we have ultimately created our own culture here.
Since many of you may be complete and utter newfags, those who are not can ignore this next bit
1) Never talk about Holla Forums outside of Holla Forums.
2) Never talk about Holla Forums outside of Holla Forums.
3) You can never lurk enough.
4chan mod logs leaked awhile back
basically confirming everything we suspected;
READ THEM BEFORE POSTING
8ch.net/irc/res/468.html
archive.is/YcKh8

CUCKCHAN WAS COMPROMISED YEARS AGO YOU FUCKING RETARDS
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LURK MOAR

Well done, user.

Do I have to buy a membership to see flags?

Fuckin' yawn.

You have to go back.

Please be joking.

This whole thread is cancer.

what that faggot wrote + the recent raid convinced me that this is mostly just an elaborate ruse

He's like an abused wife who enjoys it, will be going back regardless.