HIV medicines may become useless later

These faggots are literally endangering the people's live with no regards or whatever but they will die when the medicines stop working in the future so I guess that's a bonus for us or will there be another new contagious disease that are more dangerous and hard to control. I am worried that the hiv and std will cross……who know? I am not an expert on the diseases and germs.

archive.is/KCqfr

qnews.com.au/a-second-man-on-prep-has-tested-hiv-positive/

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some aryan genes are naturally immune to HIV luckily

You are back again?
also
AND NOTHING WAS LOST
Don't be a fucking faggot and you won't get AIDS.
>/r/ing for the pic of degenerate fags on their own website forum talking about literally pozzing someone's neghole.

HöHöHöHö

I know nothing was lost but if the hiv and std cross then that is going to be problematic in the future. I just don't the disease to change and become a plague.

meh, it's the same deal as what's happening with the third world getting access to antibiotics
They don't use them right and create drug resistant diseases
fun fact, the last line of antibiotic defense got breached this year, we're going to have to create entirely new drugs in the future if we don't want major diseases rolling back in

So the solution is to keep creating new drugs. That will mutate HIV and STD even faster, which means we will probably have no option except the execution.

solution is simple

stop putting objects up arse

Well as the west becomes more "brown" HIV evolves from just being a gay disease to being a general population disease

Alt-Right on suicide watch.

Actually yes that is pretty much the only way it is passed on along with needle fiends. There has been one case in the 90s of a guy getting HIV through blood transfusion.

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
Everyone who is not an exclusive heterosexual makes up about 2.1-2.7% of the population. With about 1% being homosexual. So the number of dudes that fuck dudes would be around 1.3% at most. So if they account for 56% of new infections they are 43 times more likely to be infected.

The total number of these dude-fuckers shall we call them who are infected each year is 28,200. Given that sexual activity occurs between 15 and 45 that means that in that time 846,000 of the sexually active dude fuckers will be infected. Their total population is about 4.095 million at the most. Of which 55% will be within that 15-45 age group. So about 2.25 million of them are sexually active in a given 30 year period of which 846,000 will be infected. So about 37.5% of their sexually active population will be infected in their lifetimes. Now before you say “but that is just niggers and spics”, look at the data, even when only accounting for whites the rate of infection is still 31%. Which is admittedly better than 37% but still not great.

Homosexual Men Have 50 Times Higher Rate of AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

One in Five Gay, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

Report Finds Black Gay Males in US Worst Hit By HIV-AIDS
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm

Mudcreatures, liberals, and faggots are the only ones with HIV or STDs in general. White conservatives suffer a statistical zero for all of them.

REMOVE WHORE

REMOVE SODOMITE

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

1 Kings 15:12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

2 Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the Lord, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

Only Scandinavians, particularly Swedes. I think that enables them, rather than protects them.

Checking these quads

Fuck off with your quotes from the Torah, christkike.

No wonder jews wanted degenerates to run wild and whispered about how it was a "better" way of life to normalfags.

Reminds of that other thread about how STDs are going wild in 1st World Countries, along with the degradation of both human relations and formation of family.

I know 15% of Finns supposedly have the gene, bbut I'm not sure about Swedes.

Monogamous men and women essentially don't contract HIV. It is extremely rare like being struck by lightning rare.

HIV is the Judgement of God on sodomites, drug using degenerates and whores.

kek, it all makes sense now

I think we should all accept at some point that God hates us as much as he loves us

It is some Delta gene immunity (Delta 32, maybe?), and scientist have postulated that it stems from surviving the Plague, which points to HIV belonging to hemorrhagic fever virus group OR that the plague wasn't what we think it was. This also hints at these same people with HIV immunity also having immunity to Ebola chan (another hemorrhagic fever).

This immunity proves White Master Race and HIV being engineered to kill African niggers to control the population (it was, and fags and degenerates getting pozzed were a bonus).

Implying HIV even exists

You don't have to worry unless you are some of degenerate man-slut or are a fetus with whore/junkie mother. I think it's safe to say you are not a fetus and the former can be prevented.

HIV is a lifestyle/action based diseased. You can't get it just like that. Dirty dicks and dirty needles. Stay away from both and you'll be fine. Even if there was a cross between STD/HIV superbug, the same rules will apply.

From the article
>The conference was told the man appears to have acquired HIV from a casual male partner who had virus resistant to Truvada’s medical components, highlighting the rarity but possibility of HIV infections in people taking PrEP, Aidsmap reported.
The most disturbing part about this is if this guy was American he could have grounds to sue the pharma corp who produced the drug.

The responsibility can be shifted to the pharma corp instead of the degenerate who made horrible life decisions. Fucking disgusting on so many levels.

Are the bible versus really necessary in making your point? If It's true that god doesn't make stupid rules then you could easily argue your point outside of a religious context. Fuck off.

They will still infect the people intentionally because there are groups that tend to spread far as possible by having many sex, hiv blood injections, hiv food, anything beyond the imagination. Some of them are well aware of super disease and do it any way. We don't have the mobile disease tester that are small as the bank card.

The solution is to create new drugs and use them sparingly, while not sharing them with third-worlders.

That would be the smart idea.

What will actually happen is we will give this shit out like candy to every depraved freak that gets offended when you question their particular lifestyle choice.

CFIAS

That won't work.

Around gays never relax.

They are pretty depraved and try to intentionally spread their diseases. They call it "the gift".