Sunday 10/23 - Naples, FL - 6:00 EDT
Monday 10/14 - St. Augustine, FL - 3:00 EDT
Monday 10/24 - Tampa, FL - 7:00 EDT
Tuesday 10/25 - Sanford, FL - 3:00 EDT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWvJIWelDUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GET IN FAGGOT, WE'RE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

He just held huge policy speech and already having a rally?

I have to admire his stamina and spirit at his age.

THIS MAN NEVER STOPS

YUGE CROWD

How many minutes until it starts? I'm not good with timezones/daylight savings.

~45 mins

I don't think there's been any major bad shit going down after the cancelled Chicago rally, I'm sure she'll be fine.

PRE-SHOW STARTING

I'd love to fuck her doggystyle up against that car. Have any moar?

Jesus, this guy's voice is wimpy.

YOU DONT FROM THE SOUND OF GUNFIRE, YOU RUN TO THE SOUND OF GUNFIRE

fucken giuliani

DAMN THE TORPEDOS FULL STEAM AHEAD

OY VEY

HIGH ENERGY RALLY

Amazing.

White Rage On The Way: White Folk Ain't Gonna Take It No Damn Mo

MUH ISRAEL
Get this fucking cuck out of here

That's a big matchlock

The jew will get there's. It won't be as soon as we like but the day will come.

That's a great quote on the Hitler pic, user. Gave me goosebumps.

Angel mom time

Oy vey Ronald Reagan

IT'S A WALL YOU FUCKTARD

Man what a great public speaker

It makes my heart warm inside!

RUDY

BASED GIULIANI

BTW, the fact that Trump gave an important speech at the site of one the most important battles of the CIVIL WAR (Gettysburg) is no coincidence.

It was a dog whistle to us.

Seriously, no one is watching this rally? What is wrong with you cucks? It's Saturday, get the fuck in here, Trump will be on soon.

Last rally thread, from this morning, was fucking ebin. Lets see some serious Hitler dubs again

I've watched most of his rallies since what, January? It's not like you have to watch every single one when the vast majority is repeating the same points, especially when he got "serious" and started using teleprompters after his choice at RNC was finalized. There's much less improv.

Lot of people are probably watching the distraction of college football

Regarding pic related, did Trump say something about suing Hilldog at it?

He vowed to sue the Lügenpresse when he wins.

HE'S ON

IT'S TIME

He said something about suing the people bringing out the phony sexual harassment garbage

WEW HE'S ON

Trump said he'll still do rallies even when he's president you nigger. Get fucking ready for Fireside Chats on steroids.

If they're without teleprompters, I'm in, wish he would stop using them.

"And now…a word from the Emperor."
"Listen, you motherfuckers…"

I can only get so erect

"Did anybody ever lose their phone with a hammer? Nobody?"

Trump's bantz fucking kill.

I'm sure he will. He is only using these teleprompters to look more "presidential" so all the cuckservatives go out and vote. I am sure once he is in office, he'll smash the teleprompters on live TV. Who's gonna stop the fucking madman?

Feels good man.

This will be our reward for MAGA (plus RWDS)

fix trade deals i.e remove jews

Yeah, I understand that. He delivered a hundred or so speeches nicely without them so I can't see why he uses tem now, but maybe it's to stop the factcheckers being so gleeful if he quotes 100% stuff instead of extrapolating.

"Have a seat, America, we have some business to discuss…"

REMOVE LOX

Haha, this is how the leftist media works, even abroad.

Look at the fucking picture they use! This is fucking lowball tactics, but they do this here in Finland all the time. Hillary? It's a perfect smile picture, Trump, it's some absolute shit picture trying to paint him as some weirdo/madman.

Does that dude have a mullet?

Remember, he is on 8D chess. I am sure he will stop the prompters once he knows there is no more kikery to threaten him, especially during these last few debates.

(check'd)

Same as Halla-aho, a great nationalist blogger, who always has a bad picture of him in newspapers vs. really nice pics of leftists.

HS is such a shitty newspaper, they should be fired and sentenced for treason.

The biggest irony is that same fucks go with their agenda that looks don't matter, you can just be yourself etc. except when it's with people they disagree with, then they always try to paint them with a bad light.

Trump is going to get so popular all over the world in all the European Nations particularly that have the mudslime problem that their media's will discredit him in fear of God Emperor Trump becoming the first White Emperor

The jew and his puppets will always accuse you of the crimes they've committed

See you guys at the rally in Ohio later

ARE YOU GUYS SEEING this!?

CNN getting their booty blasted.

These people are a rope away from lynching fools.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWvJIWelDUg

I love this rowdy crowd on RSBN

Went to the Cincinnati rally last week. There were some niggers in attendance. I thought they would chimp out, but they were actually supporters and pulled out MAGA hats once they got inside.

I realized something about the teleprompters when I was at the Cinci rally. Every tiny mistake is written into the script. Every. Single. One. When Trump said "Go out and vote on November 28th", that was, I think, in the script. Then after the lugenpresse said "LOL ORANGE MEANIE IS WRONG VOTING DAY IS NOVEMBER 8TH" thus reminding Trump supporters everywhere of lugenpresse lugen, and when voting day is.

It's all a part of 4D chess so he doesn't seem perfect and makes tiny mistakes that the lugenpresse will try using against him, and then stump themselves by reporting on.