4chan Holla Forums JEWED

This thread will be to save evidence that CTR is deleting threads about Benjamin Fischbein

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/Benjamin.Fischbein/
twitter.com/fischbein
youtube.com/watch?v=YWDYiJChv5I
whitepages.com/name/Benjamin-M-Fischbein/Washington-DC/p9yz9a8
411.com/name/Benjamin-Fischbein
youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94145248/
archive.is/hLuAG
8ch.net/cuckchanrefugees/index.html
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00578997/1046461/sb/ALL
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/94148732
archive.is/DUzXp
pastebin.com/ayzqTcxx
vebidoo.com/fischbein/ben/info
plus.google.com/109502598771974516689
facebook.com/fischbein
twitter.com/fischbein
integritystl.com
about.me/fisch
sparkpointstrategies.com/
twitter.com/#!/thesparkpoint
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knochen
facebook.com/Lewis.C.Fischbein
facebook.com/gibzie
4chan.org/
linkedin.com/in/nataliekurz
twitter.com/nobarriers2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tags_(Unicode_block)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahahaah. stay over there cuckaroo.

You know why we're here, faggot? Because this shit already happened. Two years ago. Cuckchan hasn't been worth a shit for years.

i browse both boards

makes you twice the faggot. this isn't your board to come bitch when cuckchan is shit. there is a reason why the first exodus happened little cucklet.

actually i came here from reddit friend

so you browse 3 or fuck is your point
faggot

asl?

I understand why someone would want to browse 4/pol/ during these times. 4chinz mods have been compromised for a long time, way before the exodus, but being infiltrated by CTR is a new one.

This is, at least, interesting.

why?

i dont understand

why anyone

would want to

go back

to the shitfest

ctr

den

this

Because even though we left it for good I think it'd be nice to stil have some influcence over them, since the most important election is coming up in 17 days. I'd rather see a Holla Forums-approved faux Holla Forums than a CTR-appoved one, and that's the battle happening over 4/pol/ right now.

I would guess since it has more people that information flows faster. I haven't posted on the site since 2014, but I understand why someone on here would want to.

Halfchan may be compromised but this is somthing that should not be ignored. If only to remind everyone how easy it is for shills to take over.

Where else would they go? 8ch can't handle the load. The hate for 4chan is what CTR wants.

Banning someones name is beyond retarded but god i hate 4chan.

war.. war never changes

Was for

be prepared for Holla Forums harbor 2.0 fellas

We don’t care about cuckchan. At all. In the least. Do you know why this site exists? Fuck off.

you're about to get flooded with cuckchanners, friend.

Who is this large nosed gentleman?

Fool.
4chan is our filter and publicity outlet.

What the fuck? They've never done this before. This is out of line even for the kikes on 4chan. What's his significance? Now I'm going to find him and kill him.

I hate cuckchan just like any sane person but this is pretty messed up.

is everyone itt trolling? i can post this guy's name just fine, in new threads, in comments, as subjects, as my name, etc

You're a lying fucking kike.

I would go to 4chan to verify but it's pozzed to hell and I don't want aids.

God damn. They could have just deleted the thread which asked everyone to reply to the Brits with "get to the embassy cunt".

What the fuck? Why would they ban everyone who repeated it inside the thread?

kek

Looks like they're finally pulling the plug on 4chan's free speech (what was left of it)

This nigger just realized this? Not two years ago when the mods started banning anons for exposing journalistic fucking corruption?

4kids.org where a kid can be a kid

Leave them be. Newfags be new.

Wow OP that's some really breaking news you've got there.

This is how you spot JIDF.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Maybe your memory needs refreshing.

No mate, if the website is cancerous it's cancerous.
It was cancer years ago.

Hmm I wonder who facilitated that destruction and subversion of the top down.

THIS
IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE CUCKCHAN WHEN MOOT FUCKED US YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE
SHITPOSTING, DUMB, NEWFAG SCUM REEEEEEEEEEE

heh, nice IP. I know its your real one too since there's no VPN or proxy up and most are b& on cuckchan anyway. don't even try hiding it

Why care about 4chan when it's already dead.
What value do you think it retains?
Do you even know where you are?

What are you going to do?

what do you think I am going to do?

Hey retard, this is proof that a CTR Jew is currently working to censor opinions and subvert anyone who disagrees with the globalist agenda.
It's a smoking gun. It's a giant red-pill.

K.E.K.

Can confirm

Btw, I didn't get to post anything. I tried to post the guy's name, got a "banned text" error, then I tried to post Ben whatever, and was informed of the ban.

True, but user was claimed that holding the opinion that 4chan was compromised makes you a jew. By his reasoning you're a jew too.

Who is he and what's the significance of this? I'm not a Yank so the name means nothing to me.

Same here, just tested so see and it's true, posting the guy's name will get you a ban, not that I care anyway, but still, it's a shame to see what happened to the board.

O SHIDD GUISE CUCKCHAN IS CUCKCHAN

haha xDee

The problem goes beyond censorship.

If it was plain censorship, they would just not allow you to post his name.

Instead, you cannot post his name and ban for even testing it out. They're using this to target anyone who takes issue with the CTR shills. Why is Gookmoot doing this?

It's relevant information.

It is nothing, you faggot.
Cuckchan has been kill since Holla Forumsharbor. Who cares if undead things further rot?

Digital director of CTR

'no'

They're banning all kek posters and trump gen posters.

CTR got em

To play the cuck's advocate: That this isn't surprising shouldn't mean that one must be less diligent in getting the truth out.

kek, when will they learn

Go back there and kill yourself OP.

Any chance you have the cap of hotwheels celebrating moving to the philipines and escaping his jewish captor?

This site isn't big enough to do much damage in the fight against Hillary.

Believe it or not, the more users that come here from 4chan, the more we can actually get done.

Don’t care

Ha ha reported.

kill yourself.

thread content aside, you are still literally sucking kike cock by using 4chan.

You know nothing.

this. just drop into the odd thread and post a redpill. we could use the newfriends

Benjamin Fischbein

8/pol/ has over 3000 users, 4cuck is a SJW hugbox with datamining cuck mods.

Benjamin Fischbein

Someone who's not banned, try testing it on another board, maybe Holla Forums?

kill yourself spammer.

Benjamin Fischbein

Benjamin Fischbein

8/pol/ is about to get much bigger

wew lad

It's objectively true. I've watched as 4chan has hacked the Podesta emails and it only came here after the threads started getting taken down.

Face it, Holla Forums is less effective than both 4chan's Holla Forums, even /r/Donald. Every time an already well informed person comes here from elsewhere, you chase them out because of MUH SECKERT CLUB.

Because it's cuckchan, we've known it was compromised for years, keep shitposting though.

threads where? not on any site I use. Not on any site anyone using this site should use.

I agree with this, we should spread this info. but we should not accept cuckchan tier shit here.

I bet you love one-liner shitposts, >reddit spacing, unironic use of "stormfag" cucking for israel and BBC spam threads.
Import third worlders import their problems, same shit applies to cuckchan. Also we're about 10,000 people who all draw from the same pool of VPNs.

He's an actual NSA shill, lad.

Benjamin Fischbein

Reported.

Thanks for playing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAH

Benjamin Fischbein

Nice trips, see. we can post here, on the imageboard that isn't cucked to shit.
Cuckchan should be left behind the moment one starts browsing here.
KEEP SHITPOSTING
KEEP UP THE >REDDIT SPACING
CUCKFUGEES NOT WELCOME

Benjamin Fischbein

Reported.

Benjamin Fischbein

KEEP SHITPOSTING
REPORTED

Benjamin Fischbein

Reported.

kill yourself Benjamin Fischbein

r/the_donald is a Nigger hugbox
4chan Holla Forums is leftycuck circlejerk.

Filtered.

Benjamin Fischbein

Benjamin Fischbein

Reported.

Benjamin Fischbein

Reported.

Benjamin Fischbein

Ironic, as everything you said after this is a one-liner shitpost.

MUH REDDIT SPACING

Plead your case, why should we care about a site we've known was censored cancer for years.
Why didn't you care during GG, why didn't you care during the fappening, why didn't you care when Joostposting got b&?
keep shitposting, enjoy your ban cuckchan

Reported.
Thanks for helping me destroy your slide thread, shill!

Benjamin Fischbein

Reported.

Benjamin Fischbein

Benjamin Fischbein

Divided in this hour of need.

What might the future hold in store for us?

Reported.

A U T I S M

Seriously, man?

lurking 4/pol/, one of the threads got deleted in under 60 seconds

Identifying non-arguments.

Yup, that's not an argument.

Reported.

newest threads are all anti trump shilling

I'm not referring to cuckchan as a whole, but the efforts of Holla Forums. Make light not heat.

Fuck off and die you massive retard, putting way too much effort into a shit tier thread about a site everyone here has known to be compromised for fucking YEARS

Identifying cuckhan (((You))) also nice >reddit spacing
FAGGOT

What year are we living in?

Benjamin Fischbein

Yes, cuckchan Holla Forums was destroyed. That’s why we came here.

Reported.

The weird thing is they've been flat out posting picture and docs of ctr members for weeks with no problems.

Which is not good. considering that the other Holla Forums is full of braindead teenagers and young adults whose only interest is edgy content and memes.

Benjamin Fischbein
we have no problem saying it, you think we wish to censor you.
WE WISH FOR YOU TO STOP CARING ABOUT WHAT GOES ON ON CUCKCHAN, WE CALL IT ''CUCKCHAN FOR A REASON

THIS
CUCKFUGEES NOT WELCOME
MAKE YOUR OWN IMAGEBOARD, INFINITY IS OPEN SOURCE AS IS JEWSHCODE

perhaps the wikileaks was the last straw for CTR. how was this ben's identity found out? How is it known he's a mod?

Holla Forums's code is not open source you fucking goon.
Only minor JS is released, the rest has not been open source since Hotwheels was booted.

Please, comb the archives for the 4chan containment threads from the date where Pondesta got hacked.

4chan, originally found the thread where the Apple account password was hacked.
They then entered into the Apple account and started deleting all the devices.
They also got into the bus booking service and the gmail account, before getting kicked out.

The only thing Holla Forums did was get into his paypal and do nothing with it.

Oh my, is it 2014 again?

No it fucking isn't, retard. The (((elite))) only got rustled because of Holla Forumsacks spamming frogs and echoes on twitter and other normie sites, not Holla Forums. 8/pol/ is only to be used as a repository for memes and dissection of the zeitgeist to be used in these raids. We don't need millions of teenagers spamming this board with there shitty memes and "bantz".

TL;DR: don't shit where you eat.

Cucked.

really made me think

No idea, I only stick my head in there every now and then to see just how much of a shit show it is.

His position is very out in the open though:

facebook.com/Benjamin.Fischbein/
twitter.com/fischbein

Identifying paragraphs

Yup, that's not a paragraph. That's a sentence.

lol die

That's why I said infinity is open source.
infinity is the vichan hack for board creation hotwheels himself made, this is open source and will always be available. Ron added Alacrity support, and a shitton of JS (((improvements))) so we don't get as many posting errors.
I would not even call what we're running "infinity" anymore, especially with the new features like news+ and velocious threads that basically make us 4kids2.0

>reddit spacing
ebin, go kill yourself cuckchan.

I was ok with all the GG shit because it didn't matter. I didn't how it could go so wrong.

I'm sorry for doubting you 8/pol/.

GET THE FUCK OUT

i see that part, but where's the proof he's got leverage with halfchan? the thread deletion itself? ill buy it, the mods didn't have a problem when anons were doxing the shit out of that lady ted cruz was having an affair with

KILL YOURSELF

And here comes another cuckchanner
wait for these:

I'm not saying that 4chan does everything, I'm saying that there are thousands of users from 4chan that have contributed more than what Holla Forums has, almost solely due to their numbers.

Some of the 4chan users were around since the 4chon dot net days and came back to occasionally post there.

No one even doxxed him as far as I'm aware. They're just banning anyone who even posts his name, shit's weird.

How did it not matter? You may not like vidya, but isn't it clear that SJW's hate everything Holla Forums?

Regardless shady dealings on the biggest English speaking imageboard must be shed light on.

Cuckchan Holla Forums has been seeing some of the heaviest consensus cracking I've ever seen. These are shitstorms of a magnitude not even seen on /new/. By the way, my second image reminds me: /g/ is getting a new wave of niggress posting.

Post his name on 4chan = 2 week ban instantly

That is unprecedented.

Yes.

hi fullchan

Identifying people butt hurt as fuck.

Yup, you're butt hurt as fuck.

Reddit spacing.

yeah i've seen ~6 threads about it die in maybe 10 minutes of lurking. the damage control is real

just why?

GO BACK 2 4CHAN YOU CUCK

I thought it was just shitposting. I didn't see what could go wrong with banning shitposters. Then this happens during a fucking election.

Can't see the forest through the trees.

For added bonus:
>sandniggers did 9/11 that's why sandniggers are bad NOT JEWS GOYIM

>reddit spacing
enjoy your ban again :^)

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
CUCKFUGEES NOT WELCOME
EVEN BEING OKAY WITH THE 'IN THE GUTTER' TIER POST QUALITY THERE DISQUALIFIES YOU FROM BEING AN ACCEPTABLE POSTER HERE FOR LIFE

FUCKING NIGGER

Just watching the world burn…

Holy shit. I actually got banned before I could even post. Ben needs to get visited by a rwds

You're confusing me for some else, this is the first time you've accused me of bumping shit threads.

But it's not the first time you've done it, you realize we have IDs here.
Fucking cuckchan retard, keep formatting like a fucking redditor though.

SAGE + REPORT THIS THREAD

You are aware of the fact that many users in this thread from 4chan, also occasionally post here without issue?

I prefer 4chan as it isn't as joyless as this place.

So you're implying that I am going to get banned, twice, for bumping this thread? How exactly is that going to work?

Formating for clarity is pretty cool.

Here is another one.

He's a head CTR member.

This place is a fucking shithole

>reddit spacing is pretty cool.
reported again, 4cuck.

Something got you worried, Schlomo?

Cuckchan invasion would fucking kill this site, I like having things like standards for post quality and consensus, something 4kids are wholly against.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE, NIGGER? GET OUT, REE THIS IS OUR PLACE AND YOU ARE RUINING IT !

I'm waiting to get banned.

Or the other shoe to drop.

Or something.

Yours truly,
cd26a2

Reported. Let's find out :^)

>>>Holla Forums

You are aware that most people coming here, already know about this place and have posted here before, right?

We cannot mention Holla Forums on 4chan. How, would we have known to come here today otherwise?

This isn't cuckchan, things don't happen instantly here, I'll just keep reporting and you'll get b& whenever coonphy or moonman decide to clear their cue up and b& everyone that gets reported indiscriminately for the thousandth time this week.

tbh i wish this was /int*/

You've used the word "cuck" 20 times in this thread so far. Are you ok?

Holla Forums transcends individual chans.
It is your duty to show hospitality to your fellow Holla Forums brethren.
Holla Forums is a board of peace.

Yes, and you've always been an unwanted element that is terribly easy to spot.
fucking ebin. reported.

THEY'RE HERE ALREADY

4chan containment threads aren't are not against the rules, we've had them before.

The faster you stop shit posting, the faster we'll get on to what we actually want to talk about.

sagesage

Reported.

you are not welcome here.
you will not be tolerated here.
you're posting quality will not be tolerated here.
you're constant pro-SJW shilling and spam will not be tolerated here.

4chan is trash, kill yourself.

Because we have no specific rules you massive fucking retard
Nice deflection, you're the low-effort cuckchan baby faggot that won't stop shitting up our board. If you didn't leave when Holla Forumsharbor went down you don't deserve to post here.
reported., enjoy your 'chronic shitposting' ban and nice >reddit spacing

You know you're coming off like an edgy 14-year-old right? I like your epic memes though, how many do you have?

i am a newfag by your standards, but i had an idea the other day

example:
"The Bolsheviks consisted of 80% ____"
"Multikulti is a codeword for White __"
"Click on all the ovens that contain a jew"
"Fill in the missing word: Tay will u plz be my _"

just improvisng here, but people would need to research to post, and get more redpilled everytime

Keep shitposting, faggot. You're doing it because you know I'm right.
back to 4kidz

Interesting that few people said anything last time 4chan was here when they literally gave you the password to access the Podesta accounts.

The vast majority of users were completely okay with that. Now, we've come seeking shelter and you go out of your way to do this.

those suggestions will not be used, Admin Codemonkey is a gook.

Can you reply to me again please?

maybe it's because we all know you're cancer.
we repost good content that comes from your little bog, but detest the userbase. What is hard to understand about this?

reported.

ANYONE WHO STILL POSTS ON CUCKCHAN IS BEYOND RETARDED

THEY SHOULD BE BANNED ON SITE FOR BEING SURPRISED CUCKCHAN IS CUCKED

this.

Oh, I've got a half-chub. Reply to me again.

kek

See the list of rules of the front page. Let me rephrase that due to your complete inability to read between the lines. Posting in 4chan containment threads doesn't get you banned nor do they get taken down.

I originally left for 4chon and then came back to 4chan once it went offline. You're an edgy newfag as far as history goes.

KILL YOURSELF FAG-ENABLER
REMINDER THAT IRONICALLY ENABLING FAGS STILL ENABLES THEM
gay faggot gets reported.

your not supposed to post personal info on cuck chan

That's the stuff. Call me a cuck.

what personal info is being posted? It's his public twitter account. 4/pol/ literally doxed ted cruz's mistress and there were never issues

The point is your duality. You don't care when we come here and talk about how we hacked into something and got banned. You only care when we talk about getting ourselves banned without other stupid content.

You don't care about the quality of posts here, or else you would have taken issue when we came here last time and did nearly exactly what we are doing now. Suddenly to feign outrage and start shitting yourself.

he's right you know, after all the mistreatment that jewt did to halfcuck, only the cucks stayed.

If you only just now left because of a b& there's no other proper word to describe you

But don't worry user, at least you're not anthony burch

top cuck

What video was that posted on?

We care about being flooded with 20 threads of clueless retards that are somehow still surprised that cuckchan is compromised.

>implying "don't spam, stay on topic, and lurk" are specific rules
You will see very soon.
wew, ebin deflection there friendo, if you're so privy to 'chon era shit then where the fuck did >>>/fringe/ hang out?

You didn't hack into shit though, you posted some CTR guys name and the "no personal info" rule kicked in and got you fags b&. Remember when the exact same thing happened with nuDOOM footage? Remember when the exact same shit happened with Quinn n00dz? Remember when the exact same thing happened when you guys actually did hax iCould?
also nice >reddit spacing

That's it, I'm going to endchan.

(27) posts shitting yourself and taking the bait. Then you call someone a fag-enabler. Congratulations, you've earned my sensible chuckle.

The Styx video

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

I've lurked both boards for ages.
I just find it funny to see him sperging out like a little spastic.
Don't let him see you using "le reddit spacing", he'll start crying again.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWDYiJChv5I

its gay as fuck but dat da rulz

the rules aren't enforced in any other scenario. it's an obvious sign of a cover up

probably because 4cuck mods are pro-shillary therefore anti-Cruz.

As far as I know, there is only one main thread. I don't see why that justifies you coming into it and fucking it up.

You have terrible reading retention, and/or you don't understand what duality is. Let me simplify my argument.

Either coming here when we get banned from 4chan is wrong, or it isn't but seeing as this thread still exists and the rest of the threads from the dozens of other times still exist, we're probably fine and you're still shitting yourself and crying for the mods over fucking nothing.

whitepages.com/name/Benjamin-M-Fischbein/Washington-DC/p9yz9a8

CAN SOMEONE BE A GOOD ENOUGH GOY AND PAY TO REVEAL HIS LANDLINE NUMBER?

genuine question user, did you post there as well?

if they have a word filter on his name its probably because they threat-ed to sue after we discovered their dox. I'm Sure some fags sent them pizzas and death threats.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.

Wouldn't that just affect not being able to post his name, rather than setting up a system that automatically bans those who attempt to post it? Or worse, manually banning users…

Clearly, banning those who try to post his name does nothing legally speaking.

You fucking retards are 2 years late

Ages ago, I started using it in 2005. I mostly just check what's going on for 10 minutes and then leave now. The whole site is a fucking mess.

Check the catalog. Your cuckchan buddies are cancer.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DODGE MY POST.

Haha, we're getting so conformable here. Why don't you bring your girlfriend over to my house so she can suck my dick as well?

Still waiting.

REDDIT SPACING

I TOLD ALL YOU FAGS

BEFORE THAT REDDIT SPACING

IS A REAL FUCKING THING

CUCKCHAN/REDDIT/TRS

REDDIT SPACING

I TOLD ALL YOU FAGS

IS A REAL FUCKING THING

CUCKCHAN/REDDIT/TRS

REDDIT SPACING

I TOLD ALL YOU FAGS

IS A REAL FUCKING THING

CUCKCHAN/REDDIT/TRS

REDDIT SPACING

I TOLD ALL YOU FAGS

IS A REAL FUCKING THING

CUCKCHAN/REDDIT/TRS

REDDIT SPACING

I TOLD ALL YOU FAGS

IS A REAL FUCKING THING

CUCKCHAN/REDDIT/TRS

REDDIT SPACING

I TOLD ALL YOU FAGS

IS A REAL FUCKING THING

CUCKCHAN/REDDIT/TRS

REDDIT SPACING

I TOLD ALL YOU FAGS

IS A REAL FUCKING THING

CUCKCHAN/REDDIT/TRS

REDDIT SPACING

I TOLD ALL YOU FAGS

IS A REAL FUCKING THING

CUCKCHAN/REDDIT/TRS

REDDIT SPACING

I TOLD ALL YOU FAGS

IS A REAL FUCKING THING

CUCKCHAN/REDDIT/TRS

Then I don't see why that faggot got so triggered, I'll check it every once in a while as well to remind myself why I left and that's it

Hey bro

Did you know

If you post like this

You're fucking retarded?

MODS, REPORT AND DELETE.

I see a few of them, but they more or less instantaneous drop off the front page whereas this thread does not.

Again, why would that compel to fuck of the main thread?

Whitepages Premium can only be accessed by users located inside the United States

sry nigga

>>>/killyourself/

Just go back there like a good little cuck then.

Hey bro

Did you know,

That when you shit yourself over someone using two paragraphs in a comment

You look fucking retarded?

but Hitler, I do occasionally enjoy the intramural bantz.

Oh. Well, I'm pretty sure he already posts here and so does everyone that watches his videos.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

What the fuck? Where is the big gates to enter legally?

PLUS ONE

why can't you just type in a way that isn't jarring? You would receive so much less shit and it would be easier to read.

not formatting like you just stepped off the boat from reddit would be a start.

holy fuck, I got banned for posting it, and then when I went to IRC to ask the mods what was going on, they asked me to prove I got banned after telling me I was full of shit. After I posted a screenshot of my ban page I was permabanned from IRC for 'ban evasion'. What the fuck?

that's absolutely not true. this is their plan - get right wing regulars to post his name and they'll be banned until almost election day.

let it be a life long lesson.
They are now our mortal enemy.
Our homelands are now burning ruins.

why

are

you

so

angry?

I'm not, I'm just helping him out.

We need to keep tabs on ctr, you dolt or ctr member.

>cuckchan

How about not drawing attention to yourself by being such an obvious cuckchan faggot?

Using multiple paragraphs to separate different ideas is easier to read. I use multiple paragraphs on nearly all my posts here, and rarely does anyone say anything about it as long as it isn't in a 4chan thread.

You want to find something to be offended about, I get that, but most people coming here from 4chan are equally as informed as you and yelling about REDDIT POSTING doesn't do anything but reaffirm that you are trying to be in a super secret, ineffectual club.

yeah i tried it again, I got banned, im so sorry for ever doubting Holla Forums

We should start a new series of regular threads
THE CUCKENING 2.1 : Complete collapse of halfy chan

Quit Shiting up this board with HalfFag's crap. In fact go fuck of back there with your "boo-hoo" whining about a site full of cancerous tripe that was sold by a pozzed cuck kike to a bi-courious chink.

Was this meant to evoke disgust or nostalgia?

research purposes

I don't know about you but I'm masturbating to the first image right now.

Well you made me remember simpler times, thanks.

This site was founded on people from "cuckchan" leaving for greener pastures. Don't be an idiot and suggest that anyone "late to the party" should be sent back.

Anyone that left from 4chan to come here is already a newfag. The first migration from 4chan was to 4chon's /news/, and 4chon was a thousand times more accepting than this place.

Tried posting on cuckchan to see the response

WEW LAD """FREE SPEECH""" BTFO

Dude chill on the CTR disruption tactics. It has to be more subtle, but I admire your divide and conquer attempt. Alas, it is low energy. Sad!

It's funny how it bans until november 5th, 2 days before Trump landslide victory.

Do we have his dox yet?

Ironically I don't think he was even doxxed.

I just went and tried it myself just to be sure.
It's fucking real lol
First time back at cuck pol

Those that did not leave when the last plane left Halffag back then are infected. They will spread their vermin ideas like a virus.

But of course you can let those innocent migrants in so they can shit up this place as well and then cry lamentations over the cancer that will abound.

can confirm.
If you catch a fresh CTR thread they'll immediately delete them if you explicitly refute their core idea. It's a lot of fun.

anyone have that? I kinda want it

SOMEONE FIX THIS

King cuck needs to get his comeuppance asap.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

crossie!

FISCHBEIN THE DIRTY KIKE ACTUALLY NULLIFIED HIS FUCKING RECORDS ON 411
EVERY OTHER PERSON YOU CAN VIEW THE RECORD EXCEPT FOR FISCHBEIN FROM WASHINGTON DC
WHAT

EVERY OTHER PERSON YOU CAN VIEW THE RECORD EXCEPT FOR FISCHBEIN FROM WASHINGTON DC
WHAT

WHAT

Kill yourself kike.

UNGA BUNGA, WHERE THE WHITE FEMALE Holla Forums USERS AT?

I'M GOING TO SHOW THEM WHAT A REAL RED PILLED MAN IS LIKE.

Ironic cuckposting is still cuckposting also nice >reddit spacing
r

e

p

o

r

t

e

d

Fuck your duality nigger MUH DOUBLE STANDARD
CUCKFUGEES NOT WELCOME

Offtopic but I point out that this is in principle untrue. Holla Forums can since the addition of a new cache, a posting server and file deduplication. Some things don't just werk right now, partly because HW made the idiotic decision to freeze the development in favor for his gamble.

REMINDER THAT IRONIC CUCKPOSTING IS STILL CUCKPOSTING
NICE >REDDIT SPACING GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN YOU MASSIVE CUCKOLD

sowing division between groups and assigning factions and too posting images depicting board war to incite a emotional response is a tired and used up old hag of a pysop. Not going to work on me.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

we must unite to prevent world war.

What are you saging? Evidence of CTR at work?

Someone just doxx this faggot so everyone can stop crying.

If you're a newfag then you don't need to say you're from cuckchan, just keep it to yourself. Only say "newfag here" when absolutely neccessary. Otherwise you're equal to tripfags, flagfags and femanons who pointlessly mention it for attention.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/suicide/

This nigger really thinks our contempt for cuckchan-tier shitposting is D&C

Holy hell lads.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

Can you answer this question, cuckchanner?
Why did you stayed at cuckchan after the SJW cuck mods took over?
Yes, you, fucking faggot.
If you can't answer this question, then kill yourself you trash faggot.

You walk into your bedroom and find me giving it to your wife. You break down, crying, and ask her why are you doing this?

"He is really redpilled, user! He can talk about his views without shitting himself and sounding like an autistic child.

Rejected, you go into the next room and allow it to happen. Clearly, he is superior.

A) Just joking around
B) Just get on the program with the customs and get used to Holla Forums overall. Its vastly different to cuckchan. You can learn how these places are ayyylien from each other by going to >>>/irc/ and then reading the FAQ pages here. Also what said,

Back to cuckchan faggot.

Just jerk off and unleas that pent up sexual frustration fam.

Benjamin Fischer

REMINDER THAT IRONIC CUCKPOSTING IS STILL CUCKPOSTING
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND PRETENDING TO BE IDIOTS WILL ATTRACT GENUINE IDIOTS?
OR MAYBE YOU ARE ONE OF THE GENUINE IDIOTS
Are you even white? Do you care about the white race?

FUCK YOU

Reminder to post CTR dox on 4chin.

These two images must accompany each other (it's a two-part archive).

These WILL upload to 4chan, as 'steghide' was used and not the low-energy `copy /b "file1"+"file2" "file3"` method.

Saying you're a newfag is ok if you are asking for explanation for something they might have not learned out of this board or sub board. >lurk more fags just disencourage discussion and redpilling of more people.

Learn English you shitskin faggot.

Your pysop was called out, you did not address my claims you simply threw a temper tantrum. My stance and my words remains solid as stone, untouched and unmoved.

Yes, I'm white and care about the white race.

Again, many of us already post here. Your only argument for us being cancer is use of reddit text and jokingly saying that we are coming here to fuck your women.

How is the fear mongering coming along?

Holy shit, kill yourself you tremendous faggot.

I'm slav, you nigger faggot

I don't know who fishbreath is, but it looks like we're being slid, guys. Sage, report, and hide these threads.

posting poo poo pee pee does not affect me.
unchallenged and alone wind kisses my face.

Dear Holla Forums

You my nigga dog, and I'm still with u.

Fuck the beef, I miss u and that's just being real with u.

Best wishes,
4chan refugees

That's what everyone should do, and not only with chans. People should browse everywhere, post everywhere, etc. There's absolutely no benefit to centralizing yourself, and others, to one small corner of the internet. It's like circumcising your information feed. The only reason to advocate that people should only post and browse here is if your aim is to control them, otherwise you're a stubborn fool.

That said cuckchan isn't 4chan, 4chan died a few years even before a lot of people migrated here. However, although I find it very poor in quality to what it used to be, it's still a huge hub for a lot of information sharing. Tons of information mining is done there because a ton of information, both real/useful and fake/useless, flows through there.

Always remember though: Lurk more
Posting and getting caught up in a ton of little arguments/discussions is fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

You poor bastard.

(33) posts justifying 4cuck-tier garbage posting.

So you're that butthurt CTR serb who's shitposting on 4cuck?

You think gore even does anything for me? I watch ISIS videos while eating.

edgy

Not as edgy as the butthurt muslim serb posting gore.

34*

Again, if you stop ruining this thread and let us go back to our business, we'll stop mocking you.

CUCKFUGEES NOT WELCOME
SEVEN POSTS ALL OF THEM ZERO EFFORT CUCKCHAN TIER SHIT THAT SHOULD NEVER BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
YOU JELLY YOU CAN'T REDTEXT NEWFAG?
KILL YOURSELF

Then why don't you assimilate?
I have never said that, I don't joke about cuckoldry unlike you invasive cuckchan faggots
We should be afraid of another exodus, post quality is ALREADY in the shitter and has been all year thanks to the election. also nice >reddit spacing

>reddit spacing
GO BACK

these 'people' do not assimilate and wish to continue their cuckchan-style ebin shitposting, look at this entire thread.
WHY NOT MAKE YOUR OWN IMAGEBOARD?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL RETARDS?

back to 4kids

YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE, LEAVE

except i'm not serb and I haven't posted on halfchan since 2014, still you have to go back to cuckchan, faggot.

You see shills, our words are our experiences and our memories. The dirtier and nastier you are and the more tools of control you try to use the clearer of a picture of how rude your life has been. I feel bad for you guys I really do.

Maybe now is not the time to drop some information from the public domain, eh?

Benjamin Fischbein is a head of CTR and his name is an autoban on 4cuck.
DEAL
WITH IT

But you use 4cuck in 2016.
See this

Where are you from? You come of like a lonely third-worlder.

Does anyone else feel like this is how Gamergate started?

Corrupt mods, anons finding out things that were previously hidden that were == VERY == damaging?

Was GamerGate the Proto-TrumpTrain?

I agree, but many know the difference between posting a few questions, and being a massive tripfag.

do you want to see multiple threads like this everyday?

legit?

I feel bad for our fucking server and posting standards when you fag-lovers decide to stage another exodus.

SO FUCKING WHAT, IT'S CUCKCHAN
WHY IS THIS SURPRISING TO ANYONE
KILL YOURSELF, CAN'T EVEN REDTEXT FUCKING CUCKFUGEE

this
I'm new

Guys why does my super great and useful thread have dozens of sages from quite a few separate users? I dunno lol because I'm 4cuck garbage. Better bump it again!

Source?

Lame strawman faggot. Is your asshole so blown out that not even a 40oz. satisfies anymore?

You are a diseased fuck. Everything you touch, everyone you see, every site you visit is dragged down by you special faggot mentality.

Go chug a gallon of bleach.

Your budget is running dry isn't it?

Red text make posts look like instructions for a fire extinguisher.
I don't like it here, and everybody yells at me.

found on halfchan thread that's somehow still alive. check too though

One person in this entire thread does something productive.
The rest either succumbed to CTR D&C or are posting their bans from cuckchan.
Get it together faggots

Clearly, low effort one-liner shitpost told me everything I need to know
ADAPT OR DIE, CUCKCHAN SCUM

Nice cuckchan screenshot, why don't you go back there.

Hahaha
What a bossy little faggot

Thanks for CTR, shill

Despite your six posts referring to us as cuckfugees? By using the word cuck, you are supporting it's use in modern culture. You hypocritical idiot.

We have, your only argument against us is MUH REDDIT SPACING. Again, it's not a problem outside of these threads and it's completely justifiable as it makes different ideas easier to read.

Unless you're the board creator, you don't speak for the rest of Holla Forums. Again, we post here as well. You don't have anymore of a right to be here than we do.

Which is it?

KEK

I don't care if you are banned there, just get a new VPN or make a new imageboard.
It isn't that hard to make a new imageboard or get a new VPN, faggot.

Janitors are starting to clean halfchan up. This one just got pruned:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94145248/

Straight from whitepages.
archive.is/hLuAG

This is my favorite part. We already knew this place was compromised 2 years ago you faggots. Worst part is you queers have been taking credit for all of our hard work.

Everyone arguing is a massive faggot, CTR or not. 4chan are our cousins, they might be slow but they are family.

Lets get to the much more important task of gathering as much info on this cunt as we can.

I come from 4chan

I don't post here because Holla Forums's /mu/ is garbage and y'all try way too hard to be edgy and serious

Anyway there are tons of shills saying shit like
etc

Hold me Holla Forums

Quit fucking the thread up, let us talk about what we came here for and we'll let the other threads drop off the catalog and redirect the users here.

Unless you mean if I want to see a thread relating to 4chan here everyday. Yes, I do. They have a massive amount of influence and anything that fucks with their ability to do what they're doing may eventually make it's way here. Take CTR for example.

wew
GO BACK

KILL YOURSELF, LOW EFFORT SHITPOSTER

this
>>>/benjaminfischbein/
password is: j4PCuWm98DuA claim it if you aren't braindead 4kidz

Let's see what happens

4/pol/ users posted these and they were immediately deleted

username Benjamin_Benjamin

nobody cares about music, its a dying industry, fuck off back to your echochamber.

no

The truth is you abandoned US when the chips were down. You abandoned ME and I remained and fought on 4chan when you fled to greener pastures. The war never ended. You dare call me slow? You dare call me less than yourself when I fought when you ran? Cute.

I've always had your back on this board and the last. I don't take offense really, just making a point here. I'm your punching bag that you grow strong after all.

4chan has issues with transparency of mods and shit, but let's not pretend that Holla Forums doesn't have constant rule drama.

99% of the time, 4chan's mods are cool. This isn't one of those times.

so who the fuck is benjamin fischbein and why is it bannable on 4cuck

CUCKCHAN CONTAINMENT AT:

>>>/benjaminfischbein/

>>>/benjaminfischbein/

>>>/benjaminfischbein/

>>>/benjaminfischbein/

>>>/benjaminfischbein/

>>>/benjaminfischbein/

>>>/benjaminfischbein/

>>>/benjaminfischbein/

>>>/benjaminfischbein/

>>>/benjaminfischbein/
USERNAME: Benjamin_Benjamin PASSWORD: j4PCuWm98DuA

This janitor is not liking halfchan's new hobby.

Just saw this. Any confirmation on the company?

This is why 4kidz are cancer.

t. non-musician

Are you a new here?
Take a look at >>>/irc/

look at the second line of his linkedin page

see this is an issue right here

Making a new board for everything is stupid and dilutes the userbase.

Face it. Holla Forums was a failed experiment.

Instead of bitching about hatechan insulting you for acting like a faggot, have you considered not acting like a faggot?

I created a new board for all cuckchan faggots: 8ch.net/cuckchanrefugees/index.html
Your new home faggots.

This is why you shitstains need to go back

Ah I'm blind. Thanks.

You are filling this thread, and the board, full of shit, not the visitors, little bitch.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN THEN
ALSO: NICE >REDDIT SPACING

For each post you make crying and shitting yourself, I assure you that I'm going to make ten of my posts elsewhere on Holla Forums.

KILL YOURSELF, WOW, WEW, CUCKCHAN, STUPID, GO BACK!

anyway this isn't the thread for website drama

Make sure to link it to every cuckchanner.

Projection based insult campaigns aren't going to work on me either, buddy-booboo-bear.

Looks legit

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00578997/1046461/sb/ALL

Im not getting baited into an argument.

GET DIGGING FAGGOTS

that address looks legit, pic related is from blasroots' website and it's based in DC too

stop replying to the shills

t. moot

you talk like a fucking nigger.

Try putting some effort into your posts, not formatting like a redditor, not caring about a site that got outed as cucked to shit years ago and then maybe you won't get so much shit.
until then
KILL YOURSELF >REDDIT SPACING NEWFAG

You keep describing exactly the reasons we think you are cancer, but you totally lack the self-awareness to see it.

I'm not going to fall that trick either, loser.

reddit spacing > chan spacing
prove me wrong

bold red text is cancer

Guess I'll drop the sage.

Because

you

are

a

faggot

What does the company do? It looks like some data analysis shit but the description is vague as fuck.

sage

GO BACK TO FUCKING 4chan!!!!!!!!! NO ONE CARE about your internal politics!

It was JEWED when Moot the Cuck Jew was running it. That was why all the decent people left.
It was the "tolerant" who stayed.
Fuck 'em.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME, YOU CUCKCHAN REFUGEE? GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU LITTLE SHIT!

You're completely wrong. NatSoc has bled into almost every board. Holla Forums is now primarily alt right. The multiple small boards act as containments. It's the best solution. You guys can't even keep control over a single politics board, let alone an entire Chan.

sage

got banned from the entire site without notification. never posted his name or any pics wew

I haven't forgotten the central point that was being discussed and if the shitcainers are done shit caining we can get back to our conversation.
That conversation that a major psyop is happening on the internet to distract the public from the election.

You can keep your decency.

>reddit spacing
cuckchan detected
(checked)
THIS.

Low effort shitposters from cuckchan like you are going to ruin this board.
Keep proving me right.

So when 4Chan was having financial troubles…
A multi million dollar campaign could afford the place.
One fucking guys name, who is in the public eye?

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. I'm staying here.

Expect others.

Nice fairytale myths, Mr Infinitychanner, but 4/pol/ has never been cucked

You cowards could have stayed and fought. But you left. Why did you leave? Why do you act superior when you use a board as dogshit as Holla Forums?

I made one of the /qa/ threads using my phone and got banned for 2 weeks far "calls to invasion or doxxing." Is that what this looks like?

Except we are not the (((alt kike))).

Phone number appears to be legit too.
202-418-0888 if you are too lazy to write it from image.
Verizon landline in DC. Private line so no info on it. Just need to call it to make sure.
To whoever does call. If someone else picks up try to get their name, might be spouse, family member etc.

What a shitty comment. Reported.

Can confirm. Ive been banned from halfchan for two weeks for trying to write BEN FISCHBEIN

Literally just got permabanned.

Thread alive here: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/94148732

archive: archive.is/DUzXp

Just went to 4cancer couple of seconds ago.

Saw this thread.

Tried to reply.

But then …

Hello newfag,
Ironic newfagging is still newfagging.

So, I've started a thread about he-who-must-not-be-named and I've got permanently banned from all boards.

Lol, I regret nothing. Good riddance, cuckchan!

What an 'argument'.

Oh wow.

its not just Holla Forums. Someone brought it up in /qa/ and it got deleted as well.

I asked who he was and WTF was the big deal. Same result.
Never again.
People are going to react in funny ways though. I'm excited.

And everyone is really welcoming and friendly here.

Not ironic. Holla Forums's "exodus" was a bullshit overreaction
That shit has died down. You could have stayed. But you didn't. I remember you trying to build this site and all the fucking drama you created here because you wanted to rebel against the parent site.

Isn't doublechan shutting down next year anyways?

im a fullchan veteran nig nog

how do i find out if im perma banned. i never got a notification

EXODUS!

Right, WE are NatSoc but other boards wouldn't be so flattered with that, and thus would rather be labeled alt kike.

for coming here for the exact same reason as they are now, you're fast to point them back

Try posting and see if you get redirected.

My ban info proofs

I got banned for writing ben fischbein backwards

Can't hold the amount of Judaism.

HOLY FUCK THE 4NIGGER MADE AFUCKINGNOTHER OF THE SAME GODDAMN THREAD.

Where are our mods today?

So this was posted in August.
pastebin.com/ayzqTcxx
Benjamin (((double agent))) Fischbein
(Without Ben it wouldn't have been possible to get this info. Weak wordpress login & no encryption, may as well be on our side. Thanks!)

Was he already doxxed?

Good for you, faggot. I wasn't talking about you for a second.
Did you get the official fedora band?
What a big veteran of a shit image board guy.

There was so much evidence, that evidence is in >>>/irc/, you are an dumb newfag to say that.
Fullchan created more OC and had more post quality than cuckchan

It has been infested with CTR shills, unfortunately

KILL YOURSELF
GET OUT GET OUT
The original userbase can't handle this shit and will be usurped within a week, is endchan or NNTPchan better?

FUCKING NEWFAGS GET OFF MY Holla Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This was the original thread. Redirect them here.

Nice "quality posting", friend.

This is all of Holla Forums.

It's cancer.

HOW ABOUT YOU REDIRECT YOUR ASS BACK TO CUCKCHAN, NICE >REDDIT SPACING BTW

If you hate us so much then leave, we will never fraternize with pathetic faggots that stayed on cuckchan after j00t fucked us repeatedly.

Stay mad cuckchan faggot.

Did some 4Channer ass rape you?
Jesus.

I got this for simply posting in one of the threads.
Didn't even mention his name.

I do miss this level of autism on halfchan. Ever since the exodus cripchan took all of the best autist.

Can we be serious for a second? None of us are leaving here and you're not convincing anyone. You're just just fucking up your own board for everyone, including the original members.

Stop hitting yourself.

The asspain on this CTR Skype is great. Could you salt my fries for me Schlomo?

I got the same ban. The mod was trying to be quick with pruning the info.

honestly, the company sounds like you pay shills to pretend to be grassroots protestors. kind of like what james o'keefe videos were about. more digging into the company is probably smart

This appears to be his Girlfriend.
Natalie Kurz
twitter.com/beautytruth

All she needs is problem glasses and a better dye job.

You are pathetic and vindictive.

I will once they get rid of my ban.

This thread is the entire problem we have with you. You're not smart enough, you're not redpilled enough, you're not subtle enough to fit in. Your existence here destroys our culture. You are the Holla Forums equivalent of a shitskin building a mosque in the center of town and broadcasting your gaynigger call to the prayer of halfwits.

>>>/cuckchanrefugees/

I got one of those before for posting in a thread about some social media bitch that was getting a lot of attention.
Tired of those blanket bans

You know the faggot that posts niggers fucking white whores with the caption white boys cant compete.
We should shop Hillary onto all of them.

I want to feel their rage.

Source?

can't you just change your IP?

First, you understand that most of us were banned today, right? We could use VPNs to post there, but again, we want to talk about why this is happening and 4chan will not allow us to do that, regardless of if we can post there.

Second, you've been fraternizing with us for hours now and nothing you're doing is actually working.

We left because you faggots were completely okay with what was going on, and if you weren't outraged by it, you don't have any right to be outraged about what's going on now. We will show you the same concern you showed us.
The funniest part is you're so dead set on negging on Holla Forums, yet this is the first place you ran to when shit got too hot.

sage

I tried, didn't work. Maybe I'm retarded.

the bigger userbase is one of the reasons.
Thats the reason I use /mu/ on 4chan instead of the one here.

faggots

it used to give a red text below the POST button saying you are banned. then it just said connection issue. now it just sits at 100% and my post never goes through, so i don't know what the fuck happened.

i assume it's a permaban, even though i never said his name or posted pics kek

THERE IS IS AGAIN
You cuckchanners really do intend to come here and spread the same cancerous garbage you ruined cuck/pol/ with after we all bailed.
Jim should unban the pedos so you limp-wristed kikes fuck off back to your bog.
Again, if you think we're so "edgy and cancerous" make your own imageboard, we like it here, we like it the way it's always been here and don't need a bunch of faggots and niggers shitting up our site.

in other news water is wet.
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

vebidoo.com/fischbein/ben/info

plus.google.com/109502598771974516689
Introduction
Technology can help solve some really big problems. But, why aren't we focusing more on the human component?
Links
Facebook
facebook.com/fischbein
fischbein
twitter.com/fischbein
Integrity Interactive
integritystl.com
About Me
about.me/fisch
SparkPoint
sparkpointstrategies.com/
TheSparkPoint
twitter.com/#!/thesparkpoint

/thread

Look you want to believe you're superior to us to justify why this place is so "unique", but you're not superior to us.

You've already shown that you have less tact and shitpost more than anyone else from 4chan does with you going out of your way to ruin our threads.

You're not a special snowflake, you're an idiot.

I remember being an adamant 8channer until I realized how retarded and cancerous this place is.
Go on. Hate me for using a website that isn't yours, if that's so important.

sage

Picture posted above listed her as an associated and she is the only Natalie Kurz.
In addition they follow each other.
Like I said she appears to be the girlfriend.
Doesn't really matter though. If he loses friends over this it's still a victory.

It's not a surprise to anyone you sperg. It's an opportunity to use this as a bludgeon, but instead you're personally offended that anyone thinks you care. You're so caught up in how you define yourself you can't see an opportunity when it presents itself.

I wonder if these faggots realize that we can just filter ids.

yeah i have not posted on halfchan since they implemented the captcha. fuck that shit.

sage

Go suck dicks elsewhere, we don't care about your le oldfag Reddit karma.

you are all colossal faggots

sage

sage

Wasn't that like 3-4 years before this site existed?

So you think cuckchan is better with their
Really?
I DO HATE YOU FOR USING A CUCKED CHAN
I WILL HATE YOU FOR ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE AND NEWFAG FOR >(12) POSTS DEFENDING CUCKCHAN TIER GARBAGE
I WILL HATE YOU FOR USING PERSONAL ATTACKS LIKE ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGBOARD

WEEEEEEEEEW

Then why are you here? WEIRD.

really huge faggots

Faggots who are bitching about half chan peeps need to be banned

Dunning-Kruger in a nutshell.

Are you honestly too retarded to see the difference in board culture between 4/pol/ and 8/pol/? If so you don't belong here. If you ever preferred 4/pol/ to 8 you don't belong here. Actually you kinda just don't belong here period, and the only cure I could possibly imagine is you shutting up and lurking for awhile, until you figure out what the differences are and why they're so important for us, here, to preserve.

New people, lurk moar. Old people, you should know better. KEEP DIGGING FUCKERS.

and bumping the slide thread

Cuckchan faggots who joined here after the SJW mods took over need to banned like you.

taking out the head jew of CTR is important, regardless of cuckchan spam. here's what we have so far mates

CUCKCHANNERS NEED TO BE BANNED EN MASSE

what the fuck is with all the static ip cucks in this thread?

it's 2016. how do you fucknuggets still not have a dynamic ip? you are feeding the moderators epeen by complaining about this shit. literally stuffing burgers up their aspergers.

are you cuckchanners this fucking dense? reset your fucking router. you're no more autistic than the moderators who give you these "bans".

im Holla Forums bitch, haven't posted at 4ch for years.Stop being a cunt faggot

It's this simple.

It doesn't matter what their personal views are. They don't force them on anyone. The SJW boogyman hasn't been relevant in a year.
Oh no
Happened a few times, at which point you promptly left. Fucking immigrants.
Bullshit. Also, do you hate 4chan shitposting or think there is not enough of it?
Never happened, retard.
It's impossible to identify shills on an anonymous website. You think mods should just ban everyone they don't like?

Holla Forums boards are reddit-tier hugboxes.

Anyone else having issues posting there? They seem to be doing something to the servers

cuckchan/pol/ new home: >>>/cuckchanrefugees/

it isn't simple. cuckchanners need to go back to cuckchan and stay on cuckchan. don't try to justify their migration, faggot.

cause im banned
Don't worry, I'll leave once this Fishban buisiness is over. Get on it.

I've been stuck with these miserable cunts for the past few days ;_;

Please fellow halfchan m8s liven up the place

bump

Just by the way:

'Fischbein' doesn't mean 'Fishleg' in German.

Fisch = Fish
Bein = Bone ('Bein' is the old term for 'bone', actually)

So 'Fischbein' correctly translated means: 'FISHBONE'.

>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knochen

GO to fucking reddit you idiot, we don't need morons like you around

Am I the only one who came for the discussion but stay for the triggered tears ?

Reset your router, you tech-illiterate retarded faggots.

Found Parents.
facebook.com/Lewis.C.Fischbein
facebook.com/gibzie

Note Kathleen Gibbs redirects to Kathleen Fischbein on whitepages.

cuckchan Holla Forums has been compromised for years now. Any of the Holla Forumsocks from back around gamergate who disregarded Operation Sampson and elected to stay with cuck/pol/ deserve what they're getting now.

That being said, should they choose to wake the fuck up and come here where our mods are actual mods and not the enemy then we will welcome them.

that's why nobody here likes cuckchanners.

/thread

Don't let the door hit you on the back.

1350 Florida Ave NW Apt 303
Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Except it does.
Except they do
What do you think marxism is you faggot? It's an invasive cancer that destroys everything it touches
you are the immigrant here because you didn't leave.
>>>/irc/
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT FUCK OFF. 8CH: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

saging for cuckchan whining

It's called hatechan for a reason, faggot. Any minute now and you faggots will start up a dozen ZOMG RISK and "are Haitians the real whites?" threads.

ffs meant to reply to

Are you retarded? I already tried that.

cuckchanners,

and stay there.

fukkkkk I haven't seen Minxy in years, does she still do videos?

Holla Forums is redditchan.

43d ironical posting.

Please, tell me how you're so much more intelligent and redpilled than us.

Any differences between long term users of 4chan and Holla Forums are marginal. You parrot 4chan constantly and are audacious enough to believe otherwise. You reflect the culture of 4chan, not the other way around.

You keep going on about the differences, but you have a complete inability to cite any, besides LURK MORE N FIND OUT. Why don't you use some of that intelligence and actual say what you mean beyond your obscure rhetoric.

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

OK this is why you're not welcome here. Too fucking soft on the real issues.
Niggers are never OK.
Marxism is our enemy.
You're the ones coming here and failing to assimilate. That makes you the immigrant.
We built this shit by ourselves with little to no help from you. If you're really that fucking concerned about fitting in here stop replying, people won't notice you're a cuckchanner if you aren't acting like one.

I want to suck on those titties

did you release your IP first and shut down your pc's internet? And then waited about one night with your router shut down?

also: last moderator activity on here was over 3 hours ago.
ImKikey is going to have over 100 reports and not want to read through them all
He will do what he did on 4chon, ban fucking everyone and let an actual mod Based Zs sort things out
PREPARE TO BE PURGED

Go to TRS forums, or endchan.xyz

Fuck off back to reddit nigger and go del with your own problem we are not your personal army.
Mods ban this guy his cuckchan faggotry is going out of hand

is he actually waiting out a ban?

seriously. is he?

fuck off back to Reddit then

Somebody needs to brings this to Milo's attention

Noticed this as well.

4chan pol is getting worse the closer we get to election day. SAD.

Only good thing over there is Trump General.

You are retarded.
Stay here. You deserve it.

>tells me to go to reddit when he's >reddit spacing
wew

heh

tried it, didn't work for me as well. Maybe they are shutting it down all together now?

Nice dox. Send him Pepe's.

where are the mods when we need them goddamn

Who is this Jew and what is his connection with 4cuck. Also why is this thread such a clusterfuck.

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Washington DC 20009-6024

Can't make this shit up

YOU ARE A CUCKCHANNER, GO BACK NOW OR FUCK OFF TO VOAT/REDDIT/HOST INFINITY NEXT SOMEWHERE

It's to keep them from flooding us. Besides if thex could get into TRS it would be extra lulz.

cuckchanners don't even know how to get unbanned:

1. Open notepad and type this:

@echo off
:a
md %unban%
goto :a
start 4chan.org/

2. save as name.bat

3: Open the bat file.

Jewflare's busted. Can't even connect, kek
Fuck them. Why would anyone visit this place, it's pure shill cancer

That's simply not true. They have always gotten involved in threads and viciously attacked anyone who threatened their view of things. The site is just too big to moderate and there's a ton of blowback when they try shit. The result is they resent users more and more until it blows up into some kind of scene where they're either banning everyone or some kind of script is banning everyone.

In fact this is true of every website and community on the internet for all of history, but it is more difficult to moderate chans than other sites. Any old guard flame warrior will say the same thing, all internet communities have staff trying to change people's minds. It comes with the territory, they have power over what people say, see, and hear.

No site has ever been free of this, it is an absolute principle of the internet. The idea that ANY site isn't constantly getting fucked over by it's staff's stupid opinions is insane, especially when we're talking about one with such a well-documented history of it.

According to this very thread, it's a script which automatically gives out permanent bans. He's obviously not waiting out a permanent ban, so you can safely assume he's waiting out the script. That's actually what he said, too. Avatarfagging won't change what he said.

==KILL YOURSELF FAG-ENABLER==>>7946925
We do agree on this, TRS is the kind of piss-ocean these piss-ants thrive on.

Check the 4/pol/ catalog then check the 8/pol/ catalog. There's your difference right there, cuckfag. The signal to shitpost ratio is much higher here, and while we do enjoy a good shitpost, it's actually possible to have deep discussions without lulzy 4kids butting in with 50 posts debating whether or not Argentines are niggers. Older and more mature user base in general, more life experience to draw on, deeper contributions.

Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024

Those are the parents of the director of CTR.

faggot lover get out now

ok faggot, everyone knows the address now. Stop spamming it please.

OMG OP is right

That is what this thread is for. So far he is confirmed for CTR shill and suspected of having mod powers on cuckchan. Any posting of his name is auto-banned.

Makes me think.

Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024
Washington DC 20009-6024

VPN probably

Kill yourselves

So this thread isn't typical?

CTR trying it's hardest to suppress any info about their employees.
Any thread this is posted in gets spammed to shit.

My jewdar is flashing.

Can confirm!! Was banned

Edgy

So now you're going to hack him, tough guy?

usually it isn't full of offended tripfags that are leaving 4chan two years too late.

holy shit I can't beleive it everytime is see this meme being posted. I made it up a few months ago on 4chan Holla Forums and now I'm seeing it everywhere.

No, this thread is not typical, because this thread was pantsed from the get-go by refugee shilling. Try reading one of the stickies from start to finish and tell me the tone here isn't completely different from cuck/pol/

we are the culture of 4chan faggot
most, if not all, of us are former 4channers.
if you guys are so hardcore over there on cuckchan, why is it that you've been overrun by shills?

This thread is full of cucks coming over and posting OMGZ IT'S REAL GIVE ME ATTENTION. You could always go back nerd

I'm mostly seeing big walls of shit and red text, posted by veterans.

your butthole needs to be brought to milo's attention you flaming degenerate.

In the pivotal moments before an election, it's time for some good ole D&C

FAGGOTS YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG, YOU SHOULD ALSO RAID THAT GOOKMOOT TWITTER PAGE HE SOLD YOU OUT FOR CTR
FAGGOTS YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG, YOU SHOULD ALSO RAID THAT GOOKMOOT TWITTER PAGE HE SOLD YOU OUT FOR CTR
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni

Business as usual then? Why is this news?

and why is that?

I don't know.

>>>/cuckchan/

yeah, this is sorta D&C purity spiraling bullshit, but we shouldn't compromise our own culture by taking in these 4chan refugees.
once all the faggots leave 4chan, and the shills have won, who will they target next?

Because you abandoned us when it got tough like the cowards you are

It's like you faggots never understood what the exodus was even all about. Why the fuck do you think we call it cuckchan?? Yes it's compromised, it's been fucking compromised. That's the point.

That is typical for doublechan. Think of it as a parallel to the days of Holla Forums goreposting, except it is now autism-posting instead. Some things never change.

Seems like a good plan, but the cucks on halfchan are mostly in the dark about this issue. This kind of twitter raid needs the numbers of cucks.

You're making it really hard to me to take you seriously.

Again, marginal difference. Holla Forums is like 4chan, just with more autistic users who take themselves to seriously. You respond to your fellow users with much hatred and shitty ad hominims than 4chan users, and for absolutely no reason but to jerk yourself off about it. You're really no better than those who use Something Awful or Reddit and proclaim how much better it is.

That's an interesting typo. You mean autism. Many people here aren't funny, or insightful, just assholes.

They are going hard now. CTR AND wikileaks threads going 404. Was banned twice and I didnt even name the Jew. I think the threat of litigation is behind this. Something got mook shitting.

Btw hello fullchan Holla Forums im new now

Homo. I've been here for years now. I go all kinds of places.

You should go back. You clearly haven't been around long enough to get your facts right or your head out of your ass

This

Yeah that's another part of the problem right there.

He says, refusing to take my genuinely offered advice to read a sticky from start to finish so that he can maybe figure out how to not look like such a cucktard.

First post on cuckchan since 2 years and found a cucked fellow swiss ;_;

no.

8ch has it's autism, but keep in mind that cuckchan is much larger and there are far more reddit tier circlejerks on there. just look at /vp/ and /mlp/. those boards alone is 100% aspergers.

What there to get about the fact that you ran?

so what is the point of this thread then.
do you guys want us to come help or something? what the fuck is the point of this thread besides attention seeking or signalling. if you guys are so much better than us then evade your ban and fix it instead of coming here and gummin up our works. we have emails to dig

Some anons think it is a script they are screwing around with. The sluggishness of halfchan is a good indication that they might be on to something.

I believe you

You have a fraction of the amount of users and content creators of 4chan. You do not have the base to change the culture of anything. You're a carbon copy of 4chan who pretends that they are not.

I get it if you're here because of censorship, but let us not pretend that this site has enough users to really effect anything. You need 4chan more than it needs you.

Wikileaks is banned now ?

Read the thread, mongrel. The point is to figure out why cuckchan mods are reacting so strongly over this random jew being exposed and posted about.

This isn't the first CTR shill to be exposed on halfchan, but it is the first time simply typing their name gives you an autoban.

jfc

user, i'll take hatred over circlejerking anyday. at least it's entertaining.

4pol has been garbage since Holla Forums harbor and has completely comprised and colonized by shills during this election cycle. Why anyone would still go to a board full of hired shill and a sellout gook owner who sold peoples personal info for cash when he was working on his old site is beyond me

I dug into her a little bit more and she's a Gov employee.
Works for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
linkedin.com/in/nataliekurz

Still not sure why she was listed as associated with him.

Bet you feel like a winner huh?

fix'd.
IF YOU HATE IS SO MUCH, GO BACK, YOU FUCKING NIGGER-LOVER
Let me ask you this: Are you white? Do you care about the white race?

We only need cuckchan because it contains low IQ faggots like you
nice >reddit spacing Moishe.

For all the cuckchanners that don't know how to redtext:

[ red ]REDTEXT[/ red ] (without the space)

You owe it to the people you ran away from to help them however you can

>SPOONFEEDING NEWFAGS
NOW I AM REALLY FUCKING MAD

I bet you feel like your posts are well-thought out and insightful
Guess again, faggot

Your advice is meaningless beyond your intent to circle jerk about how special you are.

You're not doing it to be nice, you're trying to be condescending.

If we follow the refugee analogy, then it means we need to figure a way to deal with the crisis or the halfchan refugees will keep coming.

Thank you !

The memes are real, aren't they?

Reminder that our literal guy Styxhexenhammer666 broke this news.

Thank you Styxhexenhammer666

AW SHIT

Read a fucking sticky asshole. Read every comment, follow the whole conversation. I do that 20 times a week, you openly refuse to even do it once

This! This is why we hate cuckchan and its spawn!

>reddit spacing
GO GET RAPED YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT

[red]HOLY FUCK THIS IS AMAZING[/red]

Not sure if bait or not.

this guy has some of the worst aspergers i've ever seen.

let it go. just let it go. you will not get through to any of us but the cuckchanners because you are wrong.

It should be in it's own thread along with punishment methods.

Being an asshole is a normal reaction when uninvited refugees shit up your home. When you faggots came you made 10 threads bitching about how you got banned instead using the fucking catalog.
There is a big difference though. Lower user count make it easier to have longer and more conversations. Shit dies much faster on cuckchan than here.

DAMN IT

I don't get why everyone is so angry(except the autism) that just gives us another name of yet another CTR web operative

Since it's not possible to directly post about this, the best way to get their attention is to post info here so that they understand what's going on. Of course, everything possible is being done to confuse and demotivate anyone who tries to read this thread. Really makes you think.

Don't let the door hit you, cuck

Who do you think is angry here?
Th only "people" with anything to lose here are the nerd virgins from CTR basement.

holy shit you really dont get it.
no one fucking cares man.
no one will even know you're a cuckchanner if you just stop replying and act like a fucking adult with an iq above 90.
shit has been compromised for 2 fucking years, you've been completely fine with it for 2 fucking years, you're only now upset because they broke the illusion and you JUST NOW realized you've been duped.

(checked)
This tbh, I still read the intel. primer on a regular basis and have "medicalization of dissent" bookmarked.
Cuckchan doesn't want to do anything except come here and stay the same course that made them cuckchan in the first place

If you didn't abandon 4chan at least two years ago, you are an irredeemable retard.

You seem concerned that 8 and 4 Chan are going to somehow join forces, or become closer and more fluid.
Very concerned.

Put == around your text for redtext and 2x * for spoilers. Redtext always must be in it's own row.

Maybe because we have entire threads dedicated to doxing CTR and we don't need a bunch of nigger-loving cuckchanners coming here to post their ebin bans.

This. tbh you should've bailed when j00t deleted /r9k/ and /new/ but I'm more okay with genuine newfags than invading cuckchanners that stayed

Yes, because me having a dissenting opinion and defending it make me suddenly a edgy pseudo-intellectual. Should have pretended I'm a special snowflake Holla Forums user and started parroting opinions that I read here.

You don't have an original ideas yourself.

Luckily the seed has already been planted to turn this into a meme, so you don't have to talk about it directly.

Just need something spammable that tells autist to ask hiroshimoot about ben whalecock on twitter.

We don't need your cancer but thanks for offering, perhaps r/ The Donald will be more welcoming

>spoonfeeding
Kill yourself.

I came here a couple years ago.
I'm still waiting on a comment on the thread I made.
I'm not sure what the case is now, but there were no users, and no fun.

Fuck yourselves, people that identify with an image board.

thats all that needed to be said in this thread

Read a sticky. Assimilate to board culture.

you first

I CAN DO IT FAGGOT SHUT UP

This applies to any chan, really. Instead of doubling down on a retarded post it is better to just stop typing.

reset router and delete cookies

More red text and walls of bile and shit?
Show me how.

wew
also, you seem to think that dismissal via greentext is an argument, primo example of cuckchan behavior.
KILL YOURSELF NIGGER NIGGERFAGGOT DYKE LOVING KIKEBIRD SHIT EATING RETARD
== SHIT-SNIFFER PISSMONGER MENTAL-ILLNESS-ENABLER CUCK
JEW NIGGER CUT OFF THE HEAD PISS DOWN PISS PEE PEE POO POO==

I'm not the one who didn't leave after the SJW mods, faggot.

that's the oldest trick in the souls book. that player deserved that death

Nigger :D

Autism speaks

This benjamin fischbein character, on top of being digital director of CTR, is involved with something called barrier breakers

twitter.com/nobarriers2016

does digital director mean head of shilling? Is he cuck in chief of the useless fucks even the other CTR people look down on?

Is he reading this thread right now?

IF YOU HATE US SO MUCH THEN LEAVE
THIS IS HATECHAN, AND YOU WILL BE MADE TO UNDERSTAND WHY
>tfw server is already taking a hit and posting is slowing down

Me neither.

THAT ID

W
O
W

Mouthbreating 8channers everybody

who owned 4chon.net then?

CUCKCHAN GO AND STAY GO

THATS A TOR ID YOU FUCKING MORON

Newfag detected.

It means he is the l33t h4x0r permavirgin leading the horde of virgins shilling cuckchan.

He's also Vice President of Product at blastroots.com

You are a walking meme.

That wasn't the original advice at all. It was, and I'm not paraphrasing, "lurk moar". Everything you suggested I've already done.

I'm not seeking your forgiveness, I'm telling you that some people here are detestable humans who don't realize that they're not better than the users from 4chan.

Reddit spacing.

We're playing copycat now. I've already spoke about the amount of autistics here and then you use that to try to get me. If I call you a faggot, would you copy that as well?

When you faggots came you made 10 threads bitching about how you got banned instead using the fucking catalog.

Yes, that wasn't me and not one of you assholes directed them into the proper thread. In fact, you refused to let us even have the one thread.

I post here all the time. I'm only defending 4chan because I hate how you suddenly pretend you're better than the flesh you are cut from.

Probably. He also has some company called "blastroots", which an user made a decent case for this website being a "grassroots" shill operation for hire.

Why would you give up on the best way to bait cucks to reveal themselves as newfags?

Filter Cuckchanners
If You Must Respond to a Cuckchanner, SAGE
DO NOT PROMOTE D&C

The only relevance of 4chon is the butthurt meme. Which is fitting to you.

here, faggot

This is a place for hate.

one might think that even cuckchanners would know to lurk before posting

Because he's not autistic?

I assure you, I've spent less time posting here than the those who have responded to me. Each post I makes baits a few 8chaners.

Also, you're really offending me with your language. I have never heard anything like that before, it is really edgy.

Post the real one faggot.

cuckchan did not do a good job at preserving the rules, did they?

YOU ARE THE RETARD HERE
AGAIN, IF YOU HATE US SO MUCH THEN LEAVE, INVASIVE IMMIGRANT SCUM

>reddit spacing

KILL YOURSELF CUCKCHAN

So now you're admitting that you're "bait"-ing IE intentionally fucking up our board culture

test

aa

(red)am I doing it right?(/red)

The Nips were too polite for us.

FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT GET OUT DESPITE YOU CLEARLY NOT LEAVING AND YOU KEEP RESPONDING TO US.

You don't have to like me, I'm going to be here on Holla Forums regardless of who you think belongs here or not. You're an idiot if you think your anger does anything beyond making me laugh.

Can we stop with the shit flinging and focus on the ctr guy?
It's pretty obvious at this point that he's either a mod himself or that him/ctr/blastroots or whateverthe fuck is the name of his shilling company is is working for 4chans moderation team.

Should we try to get this info out?
What could be their goal? Surely they're not trying to get 4channers to vote for hillarry, these people do not vote, and those who do vote trump. Seems like a lot of wasted effort/money for little reward.
What is the endgame?

see

=WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

we don't give a shit about your dumb shit, go back to cuckchan you nigger faggot.

I'm not saying anything I don't believe in. I'm saying that I make posts despite knowing that people here are going to lose their shit and disagree with them.

BAIT

Who's we, the other nerd virgins?

Forgot pic

I bet you checked the FAQ cuckfag.

disruption and diversion. The important stuff that makes it to the front page of /r/the_donald is mostly lifted from 4 or 8/pol/. By disrupting the work of Anons, they are stopping the information flow to the public.

You're doing Kek's work, just thought you should know.

r selected browsing is the only way to live.

Holy shit, sauce. I can't find it on youtube.

When I leave this thread, I'm going to larp as an Holla Forums oldfag. A real old school veteran with an axe to grind. Fucking cuckchanners! REEEEEEEEEEE! GET OUT.
It's going to be funny.
(I'll figure out the red and bold tags later)

sage

sage

I support this, my nigga.

WE Holla Forums NOW.

Seriously, the chan rivalry is irrelevant right now. Any cuckchanners with a brain should have migrated already, but 4chan is still an outlet for redpilling normies.

Who is this Benjamin Fischbein? Some higher-up at CTR apparently, but I'm thinking there's more to it than that. Or maybe not, maybe he was just a mod, saw someone mention his name and overreacted.

Address?

(47-74) nice

Anyway, we should figure out exactly what's the deal here. Who are Benji's friends? Why would they do something so obvious? Is this a false flag? So many questions.

And now you know how that other faggot came to be a shitposter on cripchan.

Don't forget the sage. That is very important.

And you'll be called out in one, maybe 2 posts, because you don't act like a real/pol/ack.

OI YA FUCKING CUNTS!

>reddit spacing :^)

GET THE FUCK OUT CUCKCHANNER FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How about you guys stop the shitposting in this thread and help with the digging, start contributing to the board instead of bitching about how much we hate you faggots.

The power of the reaction is strange though, no? I'm not one to pay attention to the janitor's bullshit, but I don't remember too many "ban words" on cuckchan.

I'll be just fine, cunt. Go back to halfchan and your BBC threads.

WOW YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER. KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUCKCHAN LOSER. ALSO REDDIT SPACING LOL

this

Leave cuckchan and lurk moar you faggots.

At this point it's obvious that either he's a mod or he has a connection with the moderation team.
What does 4chan have to gain by working with ctr?
I just don't understand…

GET THE FUCK OUT CUCKCHANNER FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

probably the right thing to do.

user, while they shitpost in this quasi containment thread, normal people can dig undisturbed somewhere else.

just got a two week ban trying it out. Fuck

Wew

gook moot fucked up 2chan and now he fucked up cuckchan as well.

Lol

==what the fuck did you just say about me?== YOU LITTLE BITCH

this to be honest. 4/pol/ bullies the shit out of redditors (or used to). halfchan refugees are the equivalent here. just fucking lurk until you've integrated, that's a universal rule of Holla Forums

Well this thread is almost at its post limit. Let's never do this again.

Where's lain poster?

Can confirm. Just tried to post on halfchan and got message related (picture 2)

right, containment thread, but maybe some cuckchanners will see how we do things here and realize this isn't cuckchan, we get things done. lets lead by example. we were them once.

HOLY FUCK pol harbor 2.0

Just got banned TIL NOV 5 This is serious

==RED TEXT==Read a sticky. Assimilate to board culture.

I think you have it backwards. It should be:

Hiroshimoot obviously loves the shekels, so how CTR got to the position isn't a mystery. My question is how ignorant does one have to be to mod 4chan but not know what happens to mods on 4chan.

Since when did we start calling JIDF CTR

Please post these thread on >>>/cuckchanrefugees/

s

Threads a piece of shit but we should keep the OP around for a bit to give the name visibility.

Benjamin Fischbein

I was just banned for two weeks

what the fuck Hiro?

its a circle, like pottery

Says you have to wait one day before making a ban appeal.

I wonder what the mod response would be for it?

Why should we care? Some user on halfchan probably got sick of all the shilling and took matters into his own hands.

Benjamin (((Fischbein)))

Fucking kill yourself cuckchan.

They really went to great lengths to ban the name from being posted. Usually I can bypass word filters by using the characters of the tags Unicode block but this time I got banned.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tags_(Unicode_block)

yea yo. fuck you cracka ass new fag

Huh

nice reddit spacing

This was a good one by them. Go full repression on 4chan where they have a foothold in the staff and mod teams, and then direct heavier shill loads on 8ch where they can be more effective since there's less of us here.

One side's completely unable to discuss things, the others are trapped in pointless arguments.

I'll admit, I lurk /sp/ still.

Agreed

Whoa, my record has been corrected. Thanks Ben!

Well I'll be damned.

4/pol/ has been pozzed for a very long time.

most of the mods on 4chan are left wingers.

when the shekel shoah threads were around and news came in of them actually causing gawker to lose money they spammed them off Holla Forums and tried to play it off as just "trolling".

filtered :)

tested it and it's real
got my first week ban in 2 years
might be a joke, but probably isn't

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

Whos this kike sounding cunt btw? Haven't been up to date today on pol
t. Drunk ausposter

Big Guy at CTR

i always liked Holla Forums better but 4chan had more activity it seemed. not having to do the captcha every post is nice. i think ill stay here now

#boycott4chan

We still have the faggots dox.
Benjamin Fischbein – 1350 Florida Ave NW Apt 303, Washington, DC 20009

i hope he likes pizza

When I converse with normalfags at work, my autism comes out. They always bring up cuckchan. The reason to give a shit about cuckchanpol is because it's a "gateway drug" or like a halfdose redpill. If others then go to cuckchan, the message is spread and they don't react nearly as violently to the sweet truth coursing through their system, as it's a much less potent dose.

Put simply, cuckpol is our vector. We influence people on our own, but cuckchan amplifies that influence. Everyone freaks the fuck out about muh ebil h8chan where all the raycis ebil nazis hangout, but cuckchan has a much more tame reputation, albeit still treasonous to normalfag ideals.

It's like we're counter-kiking the kikes by effictively being the brains of the operation while cuckchan helps with the legwork. Very few people have heard of Holla Forums comparative to 4chan. They take the flak and the press for us, and we remain more or less free (comparatively) of a bunch of newfags shitting up the place. We're like the SS to their Wehrmacht. Why wouldn't the SS care what happens to the Wehrmacht? They're still fighting for Germany, they're just less hardcore. Their command has just been compromised. They get bad orders, and face unfair and unjust disciplinary action. It's really unfortunate.

Benjamin Fischbein

Thread 404'd, got banned until the 6th next month.

When the umman manda unite is when they shake

This is why I've been so hesitant to using this website. That gaymer gate shit was so fucking autistic. Sure it exposed m00t for being a shill which is great, but jesus christ I do not fucking care about some literal who ""journalist"" writing about literal who games that no one has ever heard about.

I'm convinced that 99% of this sites userbase are full of you self-righteous post 2010 neo-4chan faggots that ruined the site in the first place. If you unironically care about video game journalism you need to get a fucking hobby or some shit. If it was contained to just Holla Forumstards it wouldn't really bother me but this entire website seems to think that they are keyboard warriors "exposing" the evil wymyn destroying m-m-muh vidya gaymes.