Mass Assange disinfo push

Multiple channels on Youtube are pushing 2-4 year old tapes of Assange and passing them off as videos from the last few days. Some of them actually STREAMED the vids in real time to make it more believeable.

The Anonymous tape is even more disturbing since there is no prolonged conversation, just a few words, that could have been ANYONE.

youtube.com/channel/UCjutxRqqDa7OE7mgWBs5dug - Global Economic Crisis

youtube.com/channel/UCJYMiYwSFxwaGgh-ucXgr0Q - Economic Development

youtube.com/channel/UC8WViDKvDsaYrX0FDKwEvCw - Anonymous

youtube.com/channel/UC0qJvSKi2VQP4KGtdOX4yKA - LASTDAYS VISIONARIES

youtube.com/channel/UCHrDpTVL9S0h91u9UCPgVbA - Seeking the Truth

youtube.com/watch?v=H1EX4DoN26w - Paranormal investigator

There are more.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789173501458456576
archive.is/3I1P7
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789590879963054080
archive.is/QiUuJ
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789593187287339009
archive.is/P0bqn
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789456189851627522
archive.is/mDpQe
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789640438256992258
archive.is/bikr1
imgur.com/gallery/h0NoO
archive.is/PKywT
cbs
archive.is/solIO
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/
oas.org/ipsp/Default.aspx?Lang=EN
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/780984880641433601
archive.is/OCbpq
superstation95.com/index.php/world/2296
archive.is/y9VqZ)
justice4assange.com/
leighbureaultd.com/speakers/JAssange/
ilocad.info/
ssw.se
friaadvokater.se
archive.fo/YWstv
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25302
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25829
9vx
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
8ch.net/pol/res/7950470.html
github.com/dhobsd/dkfp
archive.is/yaeXT
dropfile.to/5Ux47Gp
archive.is/eP302
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A person has entered the embassy and been turned away, but given an email to make an appointment.

buimp

There is definitely some fuckery afoot.
If they actually got him, it probably wont be made public until after the election.

bumping due to slide

bamp

still sliding

still sliding

Yes, it's suspicious as fuck.

Cuckchan was being spammed with that video, it was posted here too. There's definitely some effort to create a narrative that assange is alive and well.

So far we have

A state actor cutting internet to the Embassy

A GLF5 leaving from near London and heading to Raleigh NC.

The wikileaks Twitter acting strangely.

New Podesta email leaks appear to be less "shocking"

No Evidence Assange is in the Embassy or Alive.

Multiple youtube accounts and some blogs/news sites reporting on 2014 videos as proof he is alive.

there's a subreddit for #whereisassange now: /r/whereisassange

many people on twitter are asking for proof of life and pgp sig as well.

The usage of fake proof proves three things.

1) There is a group who views it to be important to have Assange and his supporters believe the man is alive, free, and well regardless of the facts of the matter.
2) The fact that they have to fabricate evidence towards this end proves that he is not alive, free, or well. It proves nothing about his status, except that.
3) It proves that any source involved in propagating the false idea that Assange is alive and well (which includes the Wikileaks Twitter) is compromised or controlled by the source that wants that narrative out there.

This is some interesting info

Did Assange escape, and is now in the Kremlin?

Assange wears a GPS tracker, and now GPS signals have been blocked in Moscow

Like I said in the other thread. CTR is desperately trying to make you believe autismos who aren't accepting he's alive until there's a video as being "CTR concern trolls". Assange is probably dead. They have some "Anonymous" faggot controlling his account and making him take responsibility for the internet "cyber attack" so they can pass it off as an action done by Russia.

Assange is dead. They will stage his death after he's leaked things implicating himself as a "terrorist" or Russian agent, to give legitimacy to those things.

Why? This makes no sense.
Yes. Or someone is trying to create an elaborate distraction, with the intention of causing dissent among the wikileaks followers. The same applies to your post, by the way.
The fact that they provide fabricated evidence doesn't prove that they were forced to fabricate it. Even if they were forced to fabricate evidence, the reason would be that those who fabricate the evidence do not have access to an alive AND cooperating Assange.
Once again, you do not seem to have any idea what "proof" means. First, hints at Assange not being alive and well do not prove that he is dead. Second, obviously false claims about Assange's whereabouts and condition are not making opposing claims more plausible. They just have to be discarded as false. Third, you are a (1), not posting any sources, writing as if you didn't lay out the message of your post in your own head, you are violating basic principles of Boolean logic. Even though there is no proof that you actually are a D&C shill, I urge you to stop posting like this.
Low energy.

Russia is the only nation aside from China that probably has the resources to protect him. And if he announced he was alive and well in Russia it would play into Hillarys narrative that he was allied with Russia all along, which he doesn't want to do since he probably considered Russia a last resort.

Oversight on my part wording this. Obviously they can't convince Assange of anything regarding his own status.

Just plug your ears and hear no evil, huh?. Where there's smoke there's fire and ash is raining down here.

Why create fabricated evidence if not to deceive? Why deceive if there's no reason to do so?

Kill yourself, cocksucker. He could be alive, but if he is alive he is not free.

I agree with this. Russian ships not too far away, ddos attack, emergency at the airport. Too many unusual things happened at the same time to not consider them being related.

If Assange is considered unharmed in the Embassy and not being acted upon by the US then you can continue to dismiss wikileaks claims and emails as forged or tampered with.

It's not fabricated evidence, it's just 2-4 year old evidence. Why try to spread the idea that someone is fine now when there is no real evidence to that effect?

We have circumstantial evidence that there is no proof he is either in the embassy at least or still alive. It's been 5 days now. Missing persons reports start after a person is missing for 24-48 hours.

t. CTR

The US/Brits would quickly announce that he went to Russia as soon as they knew about it

Nice well poisoning

He's probably on a ship and there he'll stay until things blow over.

If the US/Brits announce he fled to Russia, then Assange can call a press conference in Moscow stating he had an attempt on his life after the internet was cut to the embassy.

It would backfire hard on them.

Probably for the lulz, or the CTR money. Maybe to lay the foundation for shitposts all over the chans, Reddit, social media and, in a few days, the MSM.
Thanks for correcting the record, and remember to vote for her!

Basically I'm not going to believe the guys who are telling me "wikileaks has been compromised all further leaks are null and void xD t. correct the reddit spacing" while there are still leaks. Assange is not the only person involved in wikileaks. All you are doing is concern shilling and you can double or tripple down on your efforts and i still won't buy it. if your bullshit theories were true, it would be all over MSM for normies to see, including the tampered leaks, all of it so obvious you wouldn't have to tell me. instead you choose to rewrite what your posting assignment tells you again and again, just so you can be confident in doing the right thing to stop the evil nazis or whatever.

I feel like some of you guys have forgotten that CTR is not the only group that shills on the internet. We used to have all kinds of bullshit on here prior to the election year, a lot of which was more sophisticated than CTR's amateurish attempts. Let's pretend you're part of JTRIG and your goal is to discredit Wikileaks without actually co-opting their organization and causing a diplomatic scandal. How would you do it?

CTR works with the NSA and JIDF and 5eyes narrative. Not to help there's always butthurt libreautists and /int/ failures willing to shit up whatever imageboard they frequent.

Most of us are aware of this.

Ebin. I love this new tactic you faggots have adapted to call anyone who tells you to go to hell CTR. Tell me, what does shilling for a false unsubstantiated narrative with no proof do for you?

He is likely being tortured. The alphabets are keeping the appearance that he is alive so that he can later come back to the organization after fully converting to their cause and either selectively leak shit that they want to be leaked OR leak stuff that undermines Wikileaks credibility over time to erode its power and make everyone doubt anything that comes from it.

What proof do you have that CTR works with NSA? A fake slack screencap from Real True News? You still didn't answer my hypothetical, either.

Samefag - but maybe I misinterpreted what you said. Are you saying that CTR simply shares the same goals as NSA / JIDF / FEYE?

Sorry but to dismiss evidence you have to have your own evidence.

ENCODED MESSAGE FROM WIKILEAKS:
HELP HIM
H - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789173501458456576 archive.is/3I1P7
E - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789590879963054080 archive.is/QiUuJ
L - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789593187287339009 archive.is/P0bqn
P - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789456189851627522 archive.is/mDpQe
HIM - twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789640438256992258 archive.is/bikr1

well, how?

well not much, how about you?

you are claiming that not having seen julian assange alive within five days and some fake youtube videos are evidence for him being locked away in some cia black site?
to be fair, i'm currently falling for the same flawed reasoning by claiming that your claims of assange's death are implying the opposite. so i guess we're not going any further down this road, unless you are so in love with your pet theory that you want to act like an asshat just a little bit longer.

That's a stretch.
You have to ignore chronology, use 3 different rules for choosing the letters and there's been common typos before the internet outage.

This. I like how "algorithim" just has an extra "i", but because the word now ends in "him" confirmation bias allows you to claim that it means "him" and not just "i".

Updated with links in image

Maybe they've been sending secret messages all along. Or it was just a convenient "plausible deniability" excuse in case they ever needed to send messages in the future (which is now)

Gonna ask my hypothetical again. Pretend you're a shill group and want to discredit Wikileaks without actually running a black op on Assange and trying to take him out, risking a major diplomatic incident. You're taking the path of least resistance let's say. How would you do it?

They've already had a diplomatic incident The US State Department used some kind of leverage on the government of Equador to get them to cut off the Internet to their embassy in the UK for weeks. Why would they stop at cutting the Internet, when they could get Assange extradited (without having to let anyone know that's the case)?

see>>7945222
they are making shit up on the go, they also tried to derail the toddandclare.com thread. it's pretty obvious, even though i think some are true believers who think the happening is upon us right now. ?it is, but it's not wikileaks?

Doesn't negate the other things I said.
Also what's the point of deciphering a SOS message like that?
The circumstances are already a better reason to find out if something is wrong.
You're just wasting time to find a clue for something you are already suspecting.

Telling you would be of more use to the enemy.

Some of you with Imgur accounts might want to jump in and combat the CTR shills.
imgur.com/gallery/h0NoO

(checked)
They can't get him extradited without actually invading the embassy itself. You can put any number of G4S vans and police with weapons outside, but that doesn't mean that Ecuador won't raise absolute hell if their embassy was infiltrated. If you're going to assume that the embassy was in on it the whole time then there's no point in having the discussion, you might as well claim that Assange was killed years ago and nobody knew about it, thus everything WL did for the past four years is completely fake.

Why not demand proof he is alive from the embassy?

No, Assange wasn't being a shit disturber enough before this time. It's not beyond reason that they will be pressured into finally cooperating with his capture because of how he's affected the government and the pressure being put on corrupt Clinton

I keep waiting to hear the 5-eyes attempted an assault and then got massacred by brave Ecuadorian embassy guards.

They refuse to comment

We know for a fact that it was the embassy that cut his internet, and that the embassy refuses to let people know about or see him right now
It's not a far leap to assume they let American or British agents walk in the front door

Also this, these leaks are aimed at a small group of powerful people and agencies surrounding the Clintons

Are people protsting outside of the embassy and they refuse to comment?What would happen if they did?

New pressure was put on the embassy where they have acted to shut Assange down in an unprecedented manner. The idea that the US government could be driven because of the stakes of this election to impose such severe penalties (or severe incentives) to the government of Equador that they would have to comply on the Assange issue (which prior wasn't an actual threat to the selection of the next POTUS) is not absurd. In fact, if anything, it's vindicated by them intentionally crippling their embassy's communications. It doesn't have to be the case that they were always in on it, because clearly something in their policy changed when they cut their embassy's access to the Internet. If it was just to stop the leaks, they should have known it would be ineffective because of the dead man switch that Assange obviously had.

London Police would shut them down and record who was there protesting
They don't mess around when it comes to bad goyim

Why do you think the Ecuadorian Embassy will raise hell? What are they gonna do, declare war on the USA? Cut their trade?

You're getting at the point I am trying to make.

Very good. Let me put it to you this way - run your own red team analysis based on my question and think about the path of least resistance. Where does a large part of the really fresh OC come from, especially politically motivated stuff? Whose minds do you have to change in order to exert a lot of influence on the direction of that content?

I understand your point. Based upon a couple of Assange's tweets I would even be willing to assume that Obama is the one that is actually putting a lot of pressure on Wikileaks right now. But the point I was making in is simply that if you believe the Ecuadorans are in on it and willing to give Assange up, it's hardly a leap in logic to assume that could have happened at any time. I understand that in the past week it would make more sense because of the nature of the leaks coming out.

Let me ask you this - what is the easiest way to discredit the leaks? Certainly forcibly taking over the entire Wikileaks organization is not as easy as some other methods, right?

topkek. I'm with you on that one - I don't think the embassy guards would have put up any resistance if a black op was run on the embassy. But wouldn't the embassy realize that Assange was gone and start raising unholy hell? Ecuador could stand to gain a lot if they had proof that Assange was killed or captured and their diplomatic sovereignty was violated.

Permit me to be slightly skeptical of the whole internet thing being cut for a moment. Other than Wikileaks tweeting that Assange's internet was cut (which, if you believe it, completely solidifies the fact that Assange is not the one in control of the Wikileaks twitter account) and the embassy putting out some kind of press release, what actual evidence is there for the internet being cut? Assange doesn't exactly maintain daily contact with the world and never has. He has certainly done some green screen press interviews over the past month which was new, but outside of that he's usually pretty quiet.

SPECULATION
SPECULATION
SPECULATION

Can't you stop speculating? You don't fucking know so you should just shut up until we have more information.

The Ecuadorian Embassy stated that they cut his internet
http ://www.cancilleria.gob.ec/en/official-communique_2/

Where are all the Britbongs on this? Why isn't there somebody at the embassy RIGHT NOW doing reconnaissance?

How do you know Assange wears a GPS tracker and how do you know the public is supposed to be able to track him through the internet? Maybe I missed it but I've never heard of that before. Is that even the real Twitter account of the Cryptome.org guy? Come on, do a little effort. Investigate a little, don't just copy-paste everything you see. You're not on 4chan.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the Ecuadorans ever said the entire embassy was offline. The claim is that they cut off Assange's internet access, not the entire embassy. But isn't that a stupid thing to request anyway? The implication is that the US government asked Ecuador to cut off Assange's personal internet because they felt Wikileaks was interfering with the election - and the interference is obviously biased towards Hillary. The thing is, anybody could have seen that the Podesta e-mail drops were happening at roughly the same time every day like clockwork. And obviously even if Assange's personal internet was cut off the leaks kept going up. Why would US intelligence lead Kerry to make that request when it's easy to see it would be ineffective in the first place? Obviously Ecuador would have no problem complying with such a request because they would know even more about some of Wikileaks internal operational details because of proximity to Assange.

Because if they don't it completely co-opts the notion that their embassies in all foreign nations are sovereign territory. If you let yourself be invaded and don't make a big deal out of it, you are admitting you are open to all of your embassies being invaded and you won't protest it. That is a seriously bad move from an international diplomacy perspective.

Not your personal army.

They are going to start the usual bullshit everyone starts when the US are running riot abroad. Call in press conferences, tell everyone it's not their fault, condemn the attacks, tell everyone to remain calm and professional, repeat that they weren't involved, then slowly move on.

Go back to 4chan Holla Forumstard

Ecuador was pressured by the US into cutting off Assange's internet access. That doesn't mean however there's no more internet inside the embassy.

Why don't you explain what you mean instead of simply asserting "The wikileaks Twitter acting strangely" ?

>New Podesta email leaks appear to be less "shocking"

Really?

John Podesta hid Russian linked uranium shares in shell company owned by daughter
archive.is/PKywT

Maybe he's confined to his room. That's not evidence he's not alive anymore.

>It proves

LOL No, this whole IS ASSANGE DEAD OR ALIVE?!?!1? drama is:

A) some people start pushing this ASSANGE IS DEAD!! WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED BECAUSE THERE'S NO VIDEO OF HIM!! HE NEEDS TO COME OUT AND MAKE A SPEECH TO PROVE HE'S ALIVE!!

B) then after that some people – probably the same people – start pushing these old videos to claim LOOK ASSANGE IS ALIVE!! HE JUST MADE A SPEECH!!

(As if Assange making a speech wouldn't generate news articles that would be quickly posted on popular news aggregators like DrudgeReport for example.)

C) then after that some people – probably the same people again – are pointing at the videos and yell LOOK! LOOK! THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE US BELIEVE JULIAN IS ALIVE!! THAT PROVES HE'S DEAD AND WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED!! WE HAVE TO ABANDON WIKILEAKS!!

And this week there has been an influx of threads promoting hoaxes and false documents, like that bogus internal Clinton campaign memo or that 9/11 related letter from an FBI agent hiding in Canada. Pure coincidence, I think not.

You can bet the same people are behind group A) and B) and C). This is a manufactured drama to distract us and to try to discredit Wikileaks as a whole.

I recall Britain though of revoking Ecuador's right to an embassy, giving them the green light to raid the place. Seems they thought better of it since it could seriously backfire and they'll have no way to bitch about it if it happened to them.

Sure Ecuador bent the knee. Sure Kerry told them if this shit was not stopped and Hillary was the next President of the USA that they would be seriously fucked.

bumping against 4chan sliding

Because when you're dealing with the US a lot of times you don't have a choice
It's also worth mentioning that Goldman Sachs, aka the US gov't holds over half of Ecuador's gold reserves
http ://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-06-02/ecuador-sends-gold-reserves-to-goldman-sachs-in-liquidity-hunt

60 minute interview transcript

cbs news. com/news/julian-assange-the-man-behind-wikileaks-04-09-2011/

Thats it? Thats the biggest thing to come out of the last two dumps?

Classic case of double thinking. We might control everything, so do nothing.

You have speculations. That's all.

Huh? WTF does that sentence means?

Thanks for digging up that link, that was one of the statements I was referencing. The point I am trying to make is that nobody can know, outside of two tweets from Wikileaks and one press release by the Ecuadorans, whether Assange's internet was actually cut. There were no ramifications to the world outside the embassy even if it was cut. In other words, Assange may or may not have been offline, but from an organizational standpoint Wikileaks kept going on like nothing happened. It was pretty obvious before that happened that Assange was not the one posting the leaks every day. Remember their tweets about their "Stochastic Terminator" algorithm being responsible for posting the leaks? And that the leaks were getting dropped around the same time every day like clockwork?

Let me put it to you differently. If you were the US government, how would you know whether Ecuador complied with your request or not? If your goal was indeed to stop the leaks from being posted every day because you fear their ability to make Hillary lose the election, why make a request that you already know will not have the intended effect?

This. Where has the GPS tracker info ever been solidifed? Who is making him wear a GPS tracker? It would have to be the Ecuadorans because nobody else has reasonable jurisdiction over Assange. It doesn't make sense for the Ecuadorans to want to track his location because they know he doesn't want to leave the embassy or he'll be caught and extradited. The only case where that makes any sense is if they suspected their own security would be compromised and they wanted to track Assange's location if he was captured. That is also a completely idiotic notion because any team coming in to capture Assange would immediately check his entire body for tracking devices and remove them.

I won't deny that's a valid counterargument. At the same time, how many other countries are subject to interference by Goldman? Is that kind of behavior not going to cause them to withdraw their reserves from Goldman?

You are pretty much hitting the nail on the head of what I'm getting at. In my mind the easiest way to discredit Wikileaks is to simply run both sides of a D&C campaign and get the entire internet arguing about whether Assange is dead or not, what standards of proof each side will accept in either case, and people arguing that Wikileaks is compromised and all the Podesta e-mails since some arbitrary point are faked or neutered. The Podesta e-mails could just as well still be authentic, but if you convince the world to ignore Wikileaks and claim they're co-opted when they really aren't, it's as good as if they are.

Fucking retard.

It doesn't discredit wikileaks before the internet cut off. It discredits wikileaks after.

Even then, obviously, his account is being controlled by someone else. The question is: is it a wikileaks person or a state actor?

Either/or. We do not know. Acting like we know is fucking retarded and wishful thinking.

You have to seriously lack any sense of the amount of power these people have who are acting against Assange and the people of the USA. They are rich mother fuckers. They dine with the most nutritious foods, they have the best education, they have the best resources and they have the most control in the world. They probably have autismos on brain-enhancing drugs formulating their plotting 24/7. 'Think tanks'.

I don't believe the Ecuadoran embassy could be considered a "bucolic 600-acre English estate." This was from 2011 before he ever entered the Embassy in the first place. The ankle brace was not Ecuador's doing, so why would he still have it on after he entered their embassy's sovereign territory?

That's a hell of a coincidence then.
What are the chances?
I'll play your stupid fucking game then

Actually it is. Something clearly changed in recent weeks where Equador went out of their way to cut him out of being able to directly influence the election through his leaks. Considering the existence of the 7th Floor Group (the Shadow Government) in the State Department, which is dedicated to managing concerns dealing with the Hillary Clinton campaign, the most likely culprit in their change in policy. In order to get a change in Equador's policy towards Assange they would have to have some kind of leverage, which the United States as the economic, political, and military hegemon in the Western hemisphere definitely does when compared to the weak state of Equador, and the 7th floor group as high ranking deep state figures within the State Department have as the guides of US Foreign policy. They've acted now rather than before because now the entire election of 2016, especially the presidency and subsequently at the very least one Supreme Court appointment (which is the difference between a 5-4 court and a 6-3 court) are at stake.

Well, saying they're Russian agents, that the Russians are behind the hackings, and that Assange is a rapist and a pedophile didn't work. Is there anything in their playbook that they haven't tried yet?

Yeah, to be fair, I'm probably overreaching there. It's plausible that their Internet is online and they're just specifically restricting Assange's access.

I'd raise the same question. If it's just to cut Assange off of social media, it doesn't do a whole lot and that much should be obvious on the surface of it. But if they were to take advantage of a communications shut down to move on Wikileaks as a whole and take it over, it would allow them to leave Wikileaks' followers in the dark until after the election. After they announce the winner, if they run "oh by the way Assange disappeared/died of "natural causes"/committed suicide", it would get totally overlooked in the media cycle.

It doesn't discredit Wikileaks as a whole, it puts whatever comes out of them under scrutiny, and with Assange out of the picture, that scrutiny is totally appropriate. Taking it as being as credible without Assange operational as it is with, leaves us vulnerable to disinfo being used by agents controlling WikiLeaks' communications.

Reminder:

archive.is/solIO

"Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums."

Why would you dismiss the entirety of wikileaks before or even soon after you suspected another party had taken over? It doesn't make any of the old stuff worthless instantly. (Except in maybe normie eyes)

And anyone if someone else had taken over the account, dropping wildly contradicting and false claims that couldn't be verified would be a massive red flag.

If I wanted to take over wikileaks I'd minimize the damage they could do by posting worthless cables, or cables that could be used on the selected fall guys.

look at these posts. are they actually part of the discussion?
i observed this a while ago in the thread about "pro russian" being code for "pro white" in the MSM, used to discredit pro white positions as unamerican. the thread had only off-topic replies discussing whether russia is white or not. It's purposely distracting.

SPECULATION
SPECULATION
SPECULATION

Look at all these people claiming ASSANGE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED! ASSANGE IS BEING TORTURED! ASSANGE IS PROBABLY DEAD! based on no evidence whatsoever. I'm tired of your speculations. And even if Julian dies Wikileaks doesn't die with him because they must have been prepared for a situation like that.

I'll reply sort of quote by quote to make it easier to read.

1. Why would the US request Ecuador turn off Assange's internet access when they have no way to verify it was done (other than the word of the Ecuadorans, I guess?) and when they know, in advance, it will have no effect on the leaks being released? The entire rationale for the US to make that request is that they want the release of the leaks stopped because it's hurting Hillary. But it's not hard to see the release of the leaks would have never stopped regardless, and that's exactly the case in reality.

2. You're kind of implying that forcibly taking over Wikileaks is the next logical step in their playbook, but that's a big jump from making false accusations about someone. The whole reason I am asking the question is because I think it's possible to discredit an organization from the outside rather than taking over the entire command structure from within, and because I think running a both-sides D&C campaign against Wikileaks takes a lot less effort than running a physical op against the organization.

3. The reason they'd make that request, knowing it will do nothing, is to give them an edge in running an online D&C campaign against Wikileaks. Let's assume Assange's internet was actually cut, and the Wikileaks tweets and Ecuadoran press release are all speaking 100% truthfully. I say this because they both might have ulterior motives given the game that is being played. Now the world knows that Assange's internet was cut at the request of the US government. At that point, instead of actually doing a physical infiltration or taking over Wikileaks from the "inside out," all the government has to do is use the internet cutoff as the first wedge point in a two pronged D&C campaign.

4. The actual moves made by the government do not by themselves discredit Wikileaks and what they are doing. That's what the D&C campaign is for. The scrutiny angle is the exact one being pushed by one side of the D&C campaign, instilling doubt that anything Wikileaks is doing is valid or legitimate anymore.

I disagree with and his claims. I am not dismissing anything from Wikileaks regardless. You are already thinking that discrediting Wikileaks is the same thing as taking it over. I am positing that it is far easier to run a D&C campaign to discredit Wikileaks without ever actually compromising the WL organization in the first place. And I'm saying that D&C campaign is exactly what's happening.

Posting false info would raise too many red flags and other people would come out of the woodwork to make a wikileaks alternative since they would realise they were co-opted.

I'm not saying don't trust anything wikileaks says, but if they start posting about peoples kids college football meet ups I'd start being suspicious.

Our world runs on speculation.

Speculation is human nature or instinct.
Numerous subtle observations of current unrelated events can create minute inferences of a future related event

Let me further the point I am making just a bit. Overall in this election, what places on the internet seem to have the most widespread influence over the normies? What places are getting major news media coverage that they rarely got before? Where is most of the core research being done about the Clintons? What does the overall communications hierarchy look like for those places?

Internet porn.

The britbong police state isnt just a meme, you americans really take your freedoms for granted.

Assume for a moment that assange actually has been compromised.
If any of us go there and ask for him or even make an appointment to see him, we'll instantly get flagged as a person of interest and subsequently fucked, most probably through our secret courts under a 'terrorism' charge.
One user did go to the embassy while streaming but got spooked on the street outside and we've not heard from him since.

There's also the issue that not all of us actually live in or even near london, but thats minor at best.

I think this kind of speculation belongs on 4chan, not here.

I mean political influence. Perhaps I should have been more explicit in my previous post. Where are the nerve centers for political thought, particularly "conservative" political thought, on the internet? How do those nerve centers get their ideas out to a more widespread audience?

John Kerry's threats were probably convincing enough that Ecuador told JA that they were going to cut off his internet for a while.

I think cutting off his internet could be a move to try to identify the others in the Wikileaks inner circle and try to locate them.

That's just one of them. There's thousands of e-mails and not enough people digging.

mfw

>Even then, obviously, his account is being controlled by someone else.

What do you mean his account? Wikileaks isn't a one-man army. There's one Wikileaks Twitter account but a handful of people from Wikileaks have access to it and it's probably always been that way.

>You have to seriously lack any sense of the amount of power these people have who are acting against Assange and the people of the USA. They are rich mother fuckers. They dine with the most nutritious foods, they have the best education, they have the best resources and they have the most control in the world. They probably have autismos on brain-enhancing drugs formulating their plotting 24/7. 'Think tanks'.

You're talking about the same people who hired Paul Combetta that ultra super competent IT guy who had to go on Reddit and ask how to delete Hillary Clinton's e-mails. Think about that for a minute. If you think the people at the top are the best because they're at the top then you're the one who doesn't understand how things work.

I think they're trying to locate the other people in the Wikileaks inner circle. They probably have a list of suspects and they thought that by cutting off JA's internet access it would incite them to act differently or make mistakes or something like that.

The IT world is new. Plotting and scheming is not.

The internet is like a big newspaper, to them.

>Actually it is. Something clearly changed in recent weeks where Equador went out of their way to cut him out of being able to directly influence the election through his leaks.

That's not his leaks. Maybe Julian decided the date but he's not the one from the embassy releasing the Podesta e-mails. It seems obvious to me Julian Assange is/was in communication with his associates and they're the ones in charge of the release of the Podesta e-mails.

That's accurate, which makes the plan of cutting Assange off the Internet even wonkier.

THIS!!!

So my current theory is he's on board the russian warships passing through the english channel on his way to a safe zone in moscow which has somehow become a haven for American whistleblowers.
that would be quite a coup. If wikileaks/the russkies pulled a fast one on the police I'd be highly amused.

You can bet most reporters who write articles about the Podesta e-mails aren't doing the research themselves, they're keeping an eye on the chan boards, Reddit, the various forums, and blog comments. We discover the good e-mails, they report on it.

So if you wanted to slow down the digging process and the publishing of articles on the Podesta e-mails / Clinton scandals then I guess trying to plant a big seed of doubt about Wikileaks in these places could perhaps work. All you have to do is tell the CTR losers and the JTRIG employees to try hard to plant a seed of doubt about Wikileaks by playing both sides of this whole IS WIKILEAKS COMPROMISED?!?!?! drama.

Just gonna copy paste

First of all, Assange wasn't fcuking killed when his internet got taken out. Do you guys not realize he has lawyers, journalists and friends that he regularly communicates with? Not to mention a family? How fcuking stupid are you?

Craig Murrary visited Assange recently and *after* the lot of you began to imagine and scream about him having been killed to give your own pitiful lives some excitement and a sense of meaning.

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/

Wikileaks twitter hasn't been taken over by the US gov. You guys are so freaking stupid it's unbelievable. You're so fcuking boring. Don't be so fcuking useless, boring and stupid.

Observation: WL Twitter changes behaviour, tweets more often, tweets more speculatively and immaturely, uses humour that retards don't get. Conlusion: Ah, must be the government that took over his twitter and immediately started shitposting. Yea, because that's what the government would do if it were able to succesfully take over his twitter. They would just start shitposting, that's such a genius plan. It's not like Assange or anyone else in the WL organization would ever suspect that, because it's not like they ever talk to each other or have any idea who tweets what. That's just impossible.

You do realize that was published on the 19th, does he have the exact date he went? Why is there no photo with him, why no interview? He's a Journalist isn't he?

r/wikileaks mods look compromised

Has anyone tried to contact these people? Ask for a photo with a timestamp saying Julian is alive.

reddit gets compromised the end. Let's face it – it's run by typical fb, twitter, tumblr, 4chins, quora, wikipedia types

You are really beginning to stretch things to try to suit your retarded theories now. There is not a shred of evidence Assange is dead, just conjecture. What we know:

Long time associate of Assange goes and meets with him, talks with him about the statement released by embassy, says Julian has no problem with it. Wikileaks tweets Assange is not dead.

In order for your retarded theories to work:

The Wikileaks Twitter had to have been hacked.
This guy's website had to have been hacked.
The Wikileaks official website had to have been hacked.
Everyone closely associated with Assange and Wikileaks all across the world had to be killed or otherwise silenced.
Someone would have had to get into the heavily guarded embassy and KILL one of its inhabitants, escape, and keep this secret from the rest of the world.
The dead mans switch (set up by incredibly competent people) had to be disabled.

If so, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

this tbh

Now that's not hard to believe considering all the things the SRS scumbags have done on Reddit.

Not just that. The larger point is that if you can D&C both sides of the various Holla Forums boards, r/wikileaks, r/the_donald as well as shill for both sides on twitter, you've dealt a huge blow to the memetic nerve centers. The fact 8ch is shilled so much is already evidence that various parties known and unknown think our opinion is very fucking important.

And it's not just about throwing us on a bunch of wild goose chases so we're distracted from digging into the e-mails and other political events. It's about convincing part of the userbase that the embassy was raided, that Assange is dead, Wikileaks has been taken over, their twitter posting style is different and so forth. And then convincing the other part that every one of those viewpoints is factually wrong when there are minimal observable facts in the first place. The last piece of the puzzle is to claim that Wikileaks' releases are all compromised from here on out as you said and just let the userbase run with it. The easiest way to make Holla Forums lose sight of what they are doing is to present HAPPENING after HAPPENING, and the higher level shills are pretty good at exploiting that. It makes many anons lose their objectivity and stops them from questioning what is actually known versus what is speculation, and assign appropriate truth values to each.

In any case, once the initial shilling is done across all the major support bases for Wikileaks, both sides of the false debate will start to argue for their own sides even though actual facts are minimal, and they'll begin to hunt for evidence that may or may not be real to justify their positions. It's caused a lot of jumping at shadows and appealing towards confirmation bias already. Further still, Holla Forums in particular has a good reputation for being able to get messages out to the larger internet community. If we did not, we wouldn't get shilled as hard. So as soon as you can disrupt the normal critical thinking process in a place like this, you're nearly guaranteed to get your message out to the masses.

In addition, one thing I don't think many anons consider is what their own standard of proof is. In other words, what would it take to convince each side of the D&C argument that they are wrong? In an environment with minimal factual evidence, strongly held beliefs can often cause people to reject the real truth when it comes out. Especially if you're already in a mindset where you believe speculation is already the truth.

Do we have an idea how many people have the key to open the Wikileaks insurance file?

Then why wont the embassy comment on assange's status?
Why cant we get a timestamp'd photo of assange?
Why are old pictures and videos of him being pushed as current?
There is reason to be suspicious, so to throw your own words back at you, where is the evidence that he's alive?

I'm providing the possibility that he's compromised (Not dead, just muzzled at best or captured at worst.) while you are claiming he is alive.

some of the released emails from wikileaks are not verify-able.

r/wikileaks is now under control of pro-hillary admins

This man who is part of the WL team said he went to visit Assange and then admitted later that the photo is months old.

Maybe they don't pay attention to internet drama? So far the rumor that Assange is dead or kidnapped or compromised is just a rumor.

my explanation is here:

There are shills on both sides trying to create maximum drama, D&C, etc. maybe the CTR losers took a page from the old Holla Forums playbook.

>I'm providing the possibility that he's compromised

Yes, you're speculating and you have no evidence.

some redditor went down there

There are basically 2 outcomes of this…

a) Assange shows up healthy as a horse in x days and all is good

or

b) Assange himself is compromised/dead and they are now looking for ways to discredit him/Wikileaks/Trump

(personally I lean towards b, but that's not important for the next part)

If he is fine, great! If he is not, we have to act NOW, before (((they))) take control of the narrative and make him/WikiLeaks look bad

How?

We claim that Hillary got really nervous after her hillary.com server was hacked and had to act. She (DNC via G4S) tried to extradict him from the embassy (consistent with current evidence) and he is now either dead or locked up somewhere to prevent her dirty secrets from leaking.

If they did inded get him, in some way, they will soon twist things more and more and some plot will "reveal" that he was a horrible man and a Russian spy. In that case, it will help us immensely to prevent them from discrediting him, to have the "Hillary got him" narrative out and known. We do not claim that WikiLeaks itself is compromised, on the contrary, the sit is set to autopublish and the feds are forced to watch it happen or shut it down too early, which would blow their cover….

This will not stop people from digging, and IF something is "disproven" as a hoax, we can discredit it by saying that they controlled the server all along, but could only add hoax-stuff to discredit him, not remove things (that would blow their cover)

If by some miracle all of this is just pure cohencidences, the only one who will have a rumour as a killer is Hillary, and she MAY somehow be able to convince someone that she didn't kill the other people she have killed, but that's a fair risk/reward.

pic related; one of the biggest supporters and most trusted people around Assange died today…

Thoughts? I see it as win-win….

Yes, a man who is in danger of being assassinated will certainly come to the window for your random request. How stupid are they?

Remind me not to recommend you for the CIA

Fucking redditors.
A new photo with timestamp would be enough.

He's not allowed to leave the property and he needs basic medical and psychological attention. They know he would need to leave for those things, so I assume they placed a tracker on him for that purpose. UK FCO.

Why don't you explain instead of simply claiming that "some of the released emails from wikileaks are not verify-able". Which ones for example? How do you know they're not verify-able? Where did you saw this?

Was that place ever recognized as an official WL creation? I don't think so. It's also Reddit so the little SRS scumbags are probably to blame for this.

Which one are you talking about? Deplo or Kolisnik?

But I don't see that in the screencap you posted? Did I miss something?

Why do the WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED! people complicate things? Why post a screencap instead of an Archive.is link? You want to convince me? Then take me by the hand and show me how you reached your conclusions.

People have directly contacted the embassy and recieved "No comment." (paraphrased) from them, its not a point of them ignoring internet drama.

And you have no evidence to disprove my speculations beyond claims of how hard it would be to isolate a single individual who has been monitored in a single location for months.

His status is unknown, if you can disprove that then please do so and end this drama completely.

This.

It's like you want to be spoonfed, like you don't even do your own digging.

But shouldn't someone prominent have already gone down there with actual EVIDENCE since its been 5 days of people freaking out on reddit and twitter?

And yet the MSM doesn't seem to be interested in the story.

Can anyone read this instead of stupid fighting?

So here's my take:

They got him. There was actually a hacker who released info from hillaryclinton.com the 11th. Huma Abedin's password was abedinhuma. Creative. He is now locked away or dead. It doesn't really matter for them.

So do we have the Huma/Hillary sex tape now?

Yet the leaks that we have seen from them, has not revealed to us that they are very smart?

We can only speculate as to what has happened, but if it is anything, it is bad, and we have to take the narrative before they do it. A lot of things point to Hillary and her hired thugs actually have succeeded, and we can use this against her while at the same time defending Julian!

We have to stick to a story, and that is that they got him in the raid, which is documented.

Pic is the hack on the 11th.

Why do I get the sense that you are only trying to divert from how we can best handle this?

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

Does this have any drawbacks? It looks like win-win to me…

Someone post tituslaugh at this image please.

Does it really matter for us, since it's impossible to get us interested in whether they got to Assange or not, for more than a few days, before daily leaks become the interesting thing again?

We might have missed an e-mail or two, but OTOH the Shillary shilling and media silence have shown the anons that they don't live in a democracy, and that can't be good?

Redditors are retarded.

🐸

PRAISE KEK

Shills en masse

Don't get distracted! Does this strategy have any drawbacks?

I don't know if Assange is dead and/or if Wikileaks is compromised. Hypothetically speaking, the perps would want to keep the show running as a tool to use against their political enemies because they could A) Use their newly acquired tool leak information about other political threats B) Use it as a means to track and attaack people who attempt to leak information about them. It wouldn't make sense for them to come out and say "we got him" or "we shut down wikileaks" or even hint he was dead, if anything, they would possibly move to reassure the masses that Assange is a-ok and that Wikileaks security remains in place.

Of coursh, that has not happened, but we're weeks within an election, so perhaps we should be on the look out for fabricated leaks about Trump. If they were so worried about losing the election, and they've captured Wikileaks, it makes obvious sense to then use it to disseminate info on Trump so as to destroy him (ignores the idea that they could just steal the election, but destroying would make it appear more legit).

It's probably just as important to keep an eye on the leaks post-election if Hillary wins and I would expect to then see leaks that make countries hostile to her and her political opponents appear corrupt to strengthen her position.

🐸

The JohnnyDeplo periscope vid has to be extracted .It shows that the van was parked for longer than five minutes around the corner of the embassy. That, coupled with the automatic guns seen in a picture that was posted earlier, shows that there was an operation at hand.

We have to assume Julian Assange is dead, operate under the assumption assets of WL are either seized or under serious indiscrepancy and act on a low-trust, need-to-know basis while still pushing for restoring his internet.

IF YOU'RE A CITIZEN OF AN OAS STATE

You can make a complaint here, or serve an habeas corpus for Ecuador to release Julian Assange. Keep in mind you will have to break Anonymity for that, but trying to gank you for wanting to restore someone's human rights is like using a bazooka to kill a cockroach. They'd be damned to justify it:

oas.org/ipsp/Default.aspx?Lang=EN

Suck a cock, please. I'm not a fucking shill.

Off by one. Disappointing.

What the fuck is wrong with people.
Someone paypal me so i can fly there and get some answers. Fucking morons

Fucking moron!!!!!

hoffa pt 2 he's gone

Sadly, it would make a lot of sense to discredit by any means possible before announcing his death. While i dont think he was participating in leaking the Clinton mails, he is the symbol for exactly that. His political enemies know that and i suppose they try to destroy what he stands for and replace the last image, the public has of him, with slander and discrediting him.

Samefaggin but whoever thinks accusing hillary of killing/kidnapping white wizard without proof is either a shill or a fucking moron.

Right now the focus should be in getting proof of life and ive been saying this for fucking days.
Fuck your # on twitter shit clearly isnt working cuz of shadowbanning something has to change or what? We keep sitting on our hands hoping for the best?!
I repeat. Some moronic idea of accusing hillary of this (even tho it is starting to look like white wizard is compromised) surely even the biggest autist can realise how that will backfire on not just us but wikileaks aswell.
Fuckin mad

Double trips of grim foresight

(checked)

1. Obviously if they requested, bribed, or threatened, they would want to verify. I don't think it was a simple phone call.

2. Check the titles of what Wikileaks was about to release the day their internet went down. I don't think the current Secretary of State was about to let himself go down, nor do I think the US hasn't been wondering how to stop Wikileaks from fucking them so hard as long as they have. And if they simply took out Assange, or downed Wikileaks directly, it would only strengthen the cause.

4. Trust but verify the leaks until we get contact from Assange. This is very different from "but u get a virus from russia if u open it"

Meant to write dubs

Getting late here. Good night. I hope some user thinks about what i wrote in

the well poisoning effort has been massive. I've seen it across all boards that talk about this.

It doesn't make sense to kill him 2 weeks prior to an election though - better to drug him and use him as a tool in an attempt to trap others otherwise people close to Assange would ring alarm bells that he has been captured and hurt their chances of Hillary being elected.

If he were drugged, they could wheel him out to speak via phone/email on an as needs basis with the Wikileaks team until after the election, and if Hillary wins, they will set him up as a Russian spy as a pretext for more war. They'd kill him after the election when there is no risk of it hurting them if it got out, not before.

Sorry for that, but they are really trying to derail this topic with shitposting. Agreed on everything.

Anyway; someone please read through this strategy and tell me what, if any, the drawbacks are…

Exactly, that is why we have to be first, see the post you replied to…

We push a narrative, that is most likely true anyway, but even if it's not, it's

a) Making Hillary look bad for normies
b) Not hurting Assange or Wikileaks, should it be true
c) Possibly saving them from an attack.

We have to get on this asap, to control the narrative. All of twitter is wondering, it would get a lot of traction…

I'm not concerned about "us", and how could it backfire on WikiLeaks? Please do tell, wise one…

So it's really a game of Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Are you fucking kidding me?

user, there are two logical options. Look at the anecdotal evidence. Unless he was a preplanted killary shill, logic

btw why does 8ch.pl come up top of the list on a google search for this place?

Even if he is alive now, he is as good as dead. We can use that to our advantage by saying what we all think; Hillary got him killed because he was about to leak some very bad things, when they "cut off" his connection…

Thats an easy question. You compromise his network from within his chair, you cant do much about whats already out, but you can prevent further leaks and fill the dead air time with fake leaks, specifically against political rivals to a degree

Imagine for a second that JA was taken over six months ago prior to the DNC and podesta links, you can take out the damning evidence and water down whats there to the point of irrelevance to wear down wikileaks reputation, and prevent anything from coming out.

If they just offed him and his network it would be to obvious. The better strategy is to compromise them from within at as many points as possible without going overboard, then take out assange himself, from there you use his outlets, his sites, his connections, and pretend to be him for as long as possible while you ruin his and WLs reputation with the public by publishing crap, and making up stories about the opposition

I would not use certainty. I would feed the seed of doubt. I would refer to the various posts that link back to John Kerry landing in London on that day, G4S vans parked outside the embassy, and the two calls that we know of that were made and repelled.

Certainty is for something you have uncontrovertible evidence towards. A strong hypothesis works just as well as certainty. 'It's very probable that Julian Assange is dead, because of X, Y and Z. Also refer to these happenings here:'

The circumstantial evidence alone would induce the conclusion one would want to draw in this situation.

And that conclusion would not be 'Assange is alive.'

Chinese whispers doesn't help anyone unless the goal is leave people confused as to what to believe.

It's one thing to speak hypotheticals outloud, it's another to start going around stating what we speculate is actually the truth. For all we know, Assange is fine, there is information we're not privvy to from both sides anyway.

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/780984880641433601

They might have panicked, they're not as smart as you think they are.

The recent leaks were swinging a lot of votes. Maybe they were hoping wikileaks were embellishing, called their bluff and it backfired.

There is no way Hillary was going to win so long as Wikileaks kept publishing. Making a martyr out of them is a bad idea, but letting them swing the election is the only other option.

I'd be willing to believe this is just bizarre shit, but Wikileaks seem to be actively ignoring the fact that questions about Assange are being asked, and have hardly posted about anything that happened since their previously pinned tweet about the "police" outside the embassy.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about.

It wouldn't be a problem to straight out say it either, as I see it. Worst case scenario is that he is shown to be alive to prove Hillary didn't kill him, but so what?

It's actually probable that he would rather kill himself than be taken alive…

So what would the consequences be, if by some offchance, he is fine?

What about the cia plane that took of right after those deadman tweets

Ok faggot its really this fucking simple
Start rioting about assange is keel
Assange comes out hello guise im ok
Im not saying nothing should be done but really if he isnt killed/captured he has a good fkin reason to staying in the shadows for now.

Ive already mailed his lawyers urging them to convey to him how much we want proof of life.
We tried twitter, multiple times. It doesnt stick. Check all of the recent tweets it's always people asking for PoL and its not working so far.

So for myself i feel pretty fking deadlocked and i would appreciate if someone would go to the embassy and ACTUALLY try not get fking scared because they want to know who you are.
Im poor and have no creditcards or i would go there myself.
Sorry fof stepping on your nuts but this really gets to me.
I adore this white haired man and everything he stands for and i feel really powerless right now.

The discussion about whether Assange is alive or not keeps coming up, and you are both examples of the attempt to suppress discussion of this topic.

Assuming Assange wants WikiLeaks to succeed (he does), and is using WikiLeaks to expose corruption (which it has been doing in the past), we can examine his disappearance from two stable premises:

1. He can't post, which could mean he's dead, or detained, or otherwise incommunicado. His entire life purpose revolves around spilling leaks on the internet, so if it were the case that he was silent, he would not be doing this intentionally unless …
2. He's fine, but in keeping silent he is advancing an ulterior motive that suits his purposes better than being publicly visible would. If this were the case, there would have to be some benefit to staying silent, which would be the hub-bub currently going on about him being dead or imprisoned.

So, if Assange is dead or captive, we may as well go nuts on freaking out and assuming that he's been captured or killed. If Assange is alive and isn't speaking with us, it's because he wants us to kick up a fuss about his potentially being dead because that serves to destabilize his opponents further. Maybe it draws attention to the fact that Hillary's side will stop at nothing to silence opposition.

TL;DR - We have no reason to dismiss the issue of Assange's health and safety. So why do you propose that we actively dismiss it?

check out the bottom pic

GB Express? It went to North Carolina's black site. I mean, you can probably add that to the list as well.

Not just you. People need to stop being fucking pussies.

One guy I know was actually blocked for asking for proof, and I'd like to remind people that hillaryclinton.com was completely hacked the 11th of October, which might have induced some panic.

archive.is/OCbpq

Look anons its simple logic. until proven otherwise a regular joe like me might just want to accept he was hoffa'd pt2. Sad thing is I really don't think they had anything that was worth that price. If there was a dms would have triggered, even our personals are set up like that. If you had that much to risk publicly don't you think you may have as well. Oh, we had a stupid huge ddos yesterday, hmm…curious anons

They're certainly not as dumb as the public believe politicians to be - everything they do is a calculated risk and history shows it often backfires, that's part and parcel of the game though, doesn't mean they're stupid. They are smart, but that doesn't mean they're infallible.

You're speculating that the recent leaks were swinging a lot of votes because that's difficult to gauge when we have a corrupt media that won't even discuss the contents of the emails. Even if what you said is true (swinging a lot of votes), how do you know if it is swinging enough votes to change the outcome of the election - how would Hillary know this, and if she did, how would they then act? If the Trump banter is to be believed, Hillary has everything at risk this election because she's done if Trump wins.

I'm not convinced that the concern here is that Wikileaks could swing the election Trump's way but in fact actually end her run at the presidency itself due to the law and current powers that be having no choice but to cut her loose.

If Assange and Wikileaks is fine, I'd say Trump remains on schedule to win or that Hillary has to go to other lengths to steal the election from him (vote rigging). With Hillary putting everything on the line though, it's almost win or die, game of thrones level type of shit going on.

THIS

Either he is dead or in "custody", which is unfortunately most likely, or he for some reason wants us to believe he is.

We should act as if he is gone, and they WILL pin some Russia-spy-shit on him if they can…

Starting now to spread the word that Hillary & Co took out another enemy (imply if you want) will hurt her, and make him look better when they try to take him down in public (even if he is already dead)

Agreed. This is a win-win situation given the circumstances. Also, if it is the case that Assange isn't yet dead, establishing the narrative beforehand that he's been compromised would help discredit any admissions through torture or threat that we could possibly be forced to make in the future if everything goes wrong.

Fuck i forgot about the ddos already.
You think that could have stoped the dms from triggering?

Would they rly nuke their own internet? Also didn't those user faggots take responsibility for it?

If you want to put it like that: Yes, I am trying to "suppress" discussion of this topic. It is pointless. Assange isn't a one-man hacker army, or even important to wikileaks anymore. There is no evidence that he was directly involved with the leaks, he definitely didn't get the files by himself and they are not hosted on one of his personal computers. Yes, Assange is a political prisoner. Yes, that's really terrible. But there's still tens of thousands of emails to be looked through, and instead you choose to virtue signal on an image board frequented by people who absolutely do not give a fuck. If you want to suck Assange's cock, go visit him. You'll be able to find out if he's alive too.

What about it?
White wizard has a beautiful head of hairs- even if he shaved the guy in pic looks like hes balding

The DDoS started from an air base in KS.

superstation95.com/index.php/world/2296

Nice NA Miata
Clearcoat is in great condition for such an oldcar.

I also heard about a person who put his proxy exit nodes on some faggots from CTR's homeadresses
Not clicking links sorry

Assange is symbolic of resistance. He's put his life on the line by revealing the secrets of multiple nations, all for the benefit of the common man. He's a Robin Hood stereotype except with information instead of money. Postulating his motivations is not equivalent to blowing him, chaim, Those emails can still be looked through, you seem to forget that we are many, and not ALL of us needs to do any ONE thing. The ones that aren't doing emails can focus on this.

So it's basically a win-win, and we get ahead on controlling the narrative. We already have a LOT of things that look very bad, so making people believe us should not be hard, but we have to make people aware of this before MSM puts out their story!

Yes, they definitely would! Also CNN even had a Tweet from "Assange" in their article about it, where he calls them "his supporters"

And a lot of user is either fake or compromised. There are a few left of the old ones, the G4S-hacker is among them….

Recording devices are forbidden inside the embassy, I think shills are taking advantage of this fact to push the 'hes dead' narrative by pushing a very fake 'hes alive' narrative in order to generate confusion and distrust of wikileaks and the leaked emails among the ranks of WL supporters.

Speaking of which:
if you don't want to use the online DKIM tool (and you shouldn't), install Python to your machine and grab pydkim (archive.is/y9VqZ)
It would be relatively easy to whip up a quick Python script to verify the signatures in leaked emails, either directly or by scraping the WL site using something like Scrapy.

Off topic, but superstation95 is a shit source. Tinfoil-tier. Those responsible for the attack would only have to send a simple signal to the attackers, which are "things" with internet access, not computers or datacenters. It's a million of private DVRs etc. DDoS'ing with their combined strength. You only have to give them the signal.

Well you're a sloppy digger so why should I bother believing your assertions and then possibly waste my time trying to replicate your sloppy research? Use Archive.is don't just take screencaps and when you attribute an action to someone you should clearly identify who that person is, etc. Basic rules. It's like you want me to waste my time trying to follow your trails instead of drawing a simple map and then give it to me.

Well there's apparently that guy Craig Murray

Maybe we need to contact reporters in London? and politely ask them if they can meet Julian Assange. A reporter is better than some guy on the street knocking on the embassy's door and asking Hey man can I see Julian Assange?

Good idea, someone should get on this so we can get ahead on the fake ones…

Source?

Exactly why i dont want to click that link.
Any ideas of what to do?
Sounds like a retarded idea but bear with me
SJW fucking protest. 100+ people ouside embassy shouting and clammering about "we want assange" "show us assange" idk some bullshit like that? I mean they can ignore our calls bu saying we cant comment and they can ignlre our tweets but with boots on the ground shouldnt we get some reaction?!

it's funny that the manufactures are that lazy w/ admin pws, or was it engineered that way user?

I
I sincerely hope this is the case. Nothing would make me happier.

The thought of him being bagged and tortured makes me feel fucking sick to my stomach. Those that participate in this deserve far worse than the rope.

Man's an A-grade fucking hero.

Thank You for your Speculation!

>We have to stick to a story, and that is that they got him in the raid, which is documented.

Thank You for your Script!

Thank You for not Providing Evidence!

Thank You for not Explaining Why this Hack Matters! Things Are so Much Clearer Now!

You may be right, though it makes little difference. Consider it rephrased as "Hillary and the Democrats are fucked so long as Wikileaks keep publishing."

Though I don't believe they're particularly intelligent. Their actions throughout this campaign make little sense by that rationale.

This can't be stressed enough.

We need to know that any emails posted after the 17th are even worth looking through. For that, we need clarity on Wikileaks' status.

A big visible protest outside of the Ecuadorian Embassy would be something that we could point to for the benefit of normies. That would be beneficial if we choose to run forward with the "Assange is dead or captured" narrative. However, Holla Forums people are probably more useful theorizing about narratives and calling each other shills, I bet we could spark a protest amongst SJW tier millennials who are more concerned with being seen supporting a cause than actually supporting a cause.

Did you go to Faggot School to become such a fag or were you born that way?

Somebody who has a reddit acc get started on this. Reddit will jump on that shit.

This is my thoughts aswell. I dont care if it is you me or hired mercenaries or some starbucks drinking teen. As long as people can show up and do something all sits well with me.

Rather than talking about Assange being #dead or #captured, would a #prayforassange hashtag work best?

I don't think it reads as religious, but more as a concern and might encourage normies to investigate/take interest in what's happening a little.

Clearly related to those who were attacking DNS

There was some discussion a few days ago about people gathering at the Ecuadorian embassy in similar style hoodies and shit with their cell phones to provide internet access to anyone who needs it. This was done before when the Ecuadorian embassy had its internet shut off. Do we have any pictures of that event? Did it even happen?

Thanks for the support.

THIS!!!!!!
WRITE IT UP IN THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ON REDDIT SO IT CAN BE PROPERLY CONSTRUCTED WE DO NOT WANT IT TO TURN INTO A FUCKFEST!

No it never happened but it was as you said discussed.

(checked)
(checked)
KEK HAS SPOKEN

GPS sats work through broadcasting a time based signal and computing the time it takes to reach a receiver.

GPS trackers then take that information and send it out (like using cell towers), if he had a GPS tracker just let it run out of battery, without a transmitter there is no way to track his motions.

PRESS CONTACTS:
Assange FACT CHECKER: justice4assange.com/
Speaker agent for Julian Assange: Karen O'Donnell/Leigh Bureau: +353 1 230 2322 [email protected]/* */ leighbureaultd.com/speakers/JAssange/
Julian Assange’s legal team:
Melinda Taylor (english-Hague): +31 611566009 email: [email protected]/* */ Julian Burnside (english-Australia): email: [email protected]/* */ Greg Barns (english-Australia): +61 419 691 846 email: [email protected]/* */ Jennifer Robinson (english-UK/Australia): email: [email protected]/* */ Carey Shenkman (english-US): email: [email protected]/* */ Baltasar Garzon (spanish-Spain): +34 645209998 +34 616039340 +34 914343445 ilocad.info/ Christophe Marchand (french/english-Belgium): +32486322288 email: [email protected]/* */ Per E Samuelson (swedish/english-Sweden) email: [email protected]/* */ ssw.se Thomas Olsson (swedish/english-Sweden) email: [email protected]/* */ friaadvokater.se
All other press inquiries: English: +44 747108 3221 (mobile) [email protected]/* */

I've seen D&C and manufactured drama before, here and elsewhere. And all this GUYS WE HAVE TO ASSUME ASSANGE IS DEAD!! is based on no evidence. It's a speculation. And I think it's a distraction because Julian Assange isn't running Wikileaks from the embassy, he's not releasing the Podesta e-mails from the embassy. There are people working with him.

If you're that worried you should contact reporters in London and ask them to contact the embassy and try to have a little chat with Julian Assange.

unless John Kerry had a little talk with the Ecuadorian ambassador at the 7th Floor and he told him if you don't lock Julian Assange in his room and cut off his internet then if Hillary Clinton becomes president we're going to destroy your economy and take over your country?

Praise kek

I have emailed one of his swedish lawyers but no response yet.
Can we start drafting a plan for the "protest"?
I need help with this, im far too retarded/autistic to write shit like that

YOU!
add this "I understand that you can not comment, but i still wanted to try. If there is any way you can convey my worry/message to Assange and if its not to much to ask if you could argue the importance of the public knowing if he is safe or not"

Okay, so spitballing ideas here, everything from here on out from me is probably going to be random.

The goal is to get a shit ton of people showing up at the Ecuadorian Embassy demanding that Assange show himself.

As chatter says, we're looking for a Proof of Life. I recommend we call this Operation Proof of Life. The acronym (PoL) has the perfect mix of publically visible secrecy that could motivate Holla Forums shitposters into seeding this message and megaphoning it for shits and giggles.

To get people to move on this as a flash mob style event, we need to satisfy three core components.
1. The people participating need to believe that they're fulfilling some greater purpose.
2. The event itself needs to appear trendy and be worth being seen at.
3. Liking and supporting the message itself must be seen as having a solid real world effect.

The first component justifies people stepping up and taking time out of their Saturday or Sunday to sideline their normal issues and engage in political activism. The stronger we make this, the more that we'll be able to get people to put "doing the laundry" down as a monday evening task.

The second component draws people into attending the event. If we create the appearance that the event will not just be socially conscious but also worth being seen at and possibly filled with interesting people, we'll create a solid reason for the people who have put their plans for the weekend aside to actually put on their boots and get out the door.

The third component is to make the entire event viral, so if we've failed with the previous two components then at the very least people can share it on social media or spread it through word of mouth or something.

WEEEW
-JA

?!?!?!?

At 20 seconds does he say "I work for 4chan"? Meaning CTR paid him to lie about this? Even look at his face and mannerisms the entire time and it seems uneasy and lieing

Assange always used to sign his tweets as #Assange….

My hearing isng the best but to me it sounded like the conversation went like
FILMER: Do you have facebook or like?
Guy: no no im from 4chan

@Eric! throw us a bone brother, I know you or someone is watching.

This, he said "I'm from 4chan" meaning he was one of the people in the 4chan threads who went out (there were at least 3 on the first day)

No, they can be verified with the tool mentioned earlier.

Pic related, a fuckup of a forgery

Most are real, some are fake. The fake ones will be used to discredit everything later…

Assume they are reading this, and will not fuck up the same way in the future, but this is proof that WL now publishes forgeries…

99% are probably still real though,

If we push the narrative on Twitter, it should be easy to gather a crowd in a few days, but we have to get the word out; Assange is not in control anymore….

That obvious shill (or gigantic faggot) you replied to is afraid.

How about "neutralized"? They are releasing fake stuff now, and everything points to that being the case. Dead or captured doesn't matter much now…

Call ot "neutralized" then. It doesn't matter if he is in gitmo or dead or sitting in the embassy, they clearly don't fear him anymore, and he is as good as dead. Discussing and speculating brings us nowhere…

The significance is that he may have been one of the "manual" switches… peculiar timing…

>establishing the narrative beforehand that he's been compromised

Thank you for trying to convince us to push the narrative that Wikileaks is now compromised and that we should abandon Wikileaks and stop looking at the Podesta e-mails!

You can go back to 4chan now.

>We need to know that any emails posted after the 17th are even worth looking through. For that, we need clarity on Wikileaks' status.

Thank you for pushing the narrative!

You too can go back to 4chan now.

Filter these faggots

You have my blessing to make a seperate thread for this #OPPoL
I will bump you

How did he get the information from Assange, as to what his opinion is? If he cannot call or be called and cannot the internet.

True, we don't have evidence that Assange is dead, and we don't have evidence that Assange is alive. His current state is nebulous, and for the most part up until now his current state hasn't been nebulous, it's been relatively confirmed that he was alive. That shift from "alive" to "maybe alive" is something worth responding to and acting on.

You're right, WikiLeaks is still dropping leaks and running fine. However, what happens if Assange (not WikiLeaks) is caught in nefarious sexual liaisons with a 12 year old girl? Do you think the negative reaction amidst the worldwide community is only going to hit Julian Assange? Do you think WikiLeaks is going to be able to sidestep that shitstorm?

No, symbolically speaking Julian Assange IS WikiLeaks. Kill Assange and WikiLeaks will live on with his martyrdom. Ruin Assange's reputation, and WikiLeaks will die a death of scorn.

I am worried, and instead of contacting reporters (lol, yeah they'll get right to the bottom of this, okay buddy), I'll see if I can pre-emptively engineer a narrative that (at the very least) may protect WikiLeaks from the murder of Assange's reputation.

bump

Sorry i did not mean this guy

what a waste of dubs. I don't even need to respond, I already took care of your criticism in this post

use Archive.is to save the page you massive faggot. Don't just take a screencap. And then post the link here. Fucking 4chan refugees.

Fuck you nigger i havent been on 4chan since barret jones got v&
Im also on my phone so lazy

How brown got changed to jones oll never know.
Need a smoke and so ill peace it for now

they wont kill assange
. plus if he were dead, we would be getting decryption keys to insurance archives, likely revealing hiroshima level shit.

why fight God?

idunno, pretty loaded thing to say about a deceased person
my guess compromised wikileaks trying to make real wikileaks out to be against God, turn the bible voters against them

>Most are real, some are fake. The fake ones will be used to discredit everything later…

Explain. Which ones are fake? And how does this tool work? Don't just throw assertions, back them up with facts and explain how other people can replicate your findings.

Why don't you post the link to Wikileaks instead? even better an Archive.is copy of that page?

Nigger, you sound like a bigger shill than everyone here when you talk about pushing a narrative and sticking to a story. Who do you think you are? CTR?

>They are releasing fake stuff now,

You fucking need to explain yourself. Evidence + details or GTFO.

You mean a 8 years old canadian girl on a webcam in the Bahamas? We already debunked the Todd & Clare bullshit.

i havent heard of any of the emails being fake. they are not fake .wikileaks does not release fraudulent documents, that would take away their credibility immediately.

Hes definitely lying, both of them are in on it, Im an expert at reading body language/facial movements/mannerisms of liars (sources: Dude trust me), "im on the other side of the internet, I work for 4chan" (sources: music composer who has very sensitive ears wearing nice headphones listened to it over 20 times), camera mans potential disappointed and awkward 'oh ok' after he mentioned 4chan.

Anyone who didnt comprehend why pushing 'assange is dead, 'they' killed him' narrative the first or before the first time it was mentioned is the most intelligent route, is on 'their' team.

They would know the dangerous power of that potential, and not want it done. So anyone saying that it is not a good idea, or should not be done, must be assumed to not be proper.

this just filter the shills and move on

do they just have a really shitty website that cant handle the sudden traffic or what is going on there?

The guy was a fighter, god would like a good scrap.

The Wikileaks twitter seems to be written by someone with autism and I mean that literally.

forgot archive

archive.fo/YWstv

"sock it to him forever" just seems a bit much.

i hear you. the sperge is strong in whoever took over. and understand the connotation as well, i think God likes a fighter, and the man was a fucking warrior. in the end, though i also agree with

Keep digging.
So many shills be vigilant.
I for one must sleep on 50+h im fucking done

This. I saw one get uploaded yesterday which got 200k views that day. Turns out it was from 4 years ago.

Something really fucky is going on.

Dont forget those strange twitter codes you guys were talking about….

My brain stopped working hours ago. Assange could walk past me right now and I wouldn't even notice.

Got ricked by this last night. it was literally first on youtube suggesteds which is almost always that days trump rally or recent trump related tv coverage. think that is proof as much as anything of a coordinated disinfo campaign being waged rn. if he can assange needs to communicate in the next 48 hrs

Real:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25302

Fake:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25829

Checker:

9vx .org/~dho/dkim_validate.php

… assuming this is legit, the first has been tampered with…

The signature:

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject
:message-id:date:references:to;
bh=4+kdOvoOjvmYsWbtcEJXHzAPoSvMaqYGz1cWo4Vb5cg=;
b=W4rdcZfs6Lj59rIcqxUijo33bHXU19PYqUO9KqcO8QE+CO6q5jIMYwsOCpIeowRE/G
ZR9fcBMtazqUBsbT1z8CXBGGrgqnVnxcxYWsvI38KbbxiQe5IIfbdLS8do9FB3SdCZjW
VPW2iTOBykq4at+QHMFk6FIx3PTvbHLnRfyvM8TQ4tKZ8IUCv3WtBWNhSs3A7bjaBDlZ
JUA06/VD6T76lvDuRLmTN+sDzlvmnuCGRnd++5y3oujv8+/Db7u/0Bay6Jkq6BxRMWtR
EqpGgdcHOKCcHUQvErtnczIxvq8hgg/5QQwXiROzMlJf6257I79C5KNU7H2yotmhc7fJ
rGmw==

The DKIM-signature is basically a hash of the body of the eml.

If you find another online DKIM-validator, try those too, or find mails from old batches to try in this one…

Establishing if it is a forgery is important, and I may have been quick there, but this site says it is…

A few hours should do it.
I really hope im not going to wake up hearing about forged emails.
Goodnight user, i am of no use in this condition

Are you saying they've only started publishing forgeries after the 17th? or this whole hubbub about Assange being dead/internet cutting out?

If so, then yeah. Those will be used to discredit WL and the rest of the emails.

And that will be bullshit, if there are ways to verify that the emails are fake or not, as you say. If there is a way, a published way, to verify - then the journalists reporting it are dumb and irresponsible.

First, though, proof is needed that he's only recently started publishing fakes and it's not a regular occurrence.

But, either way, if there's a way to verify the emails, then they cannot hold them accountable for 'false info' if the false info comes from an inauthentic email, as verified by WL themselves.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25829

So that proves that wikileaks has been compromised, because fake emails have been mixed in with a recent leak?

Going to need some more checks on this. More confirmed fake e-mails and to check e-mails from before the supposed compromise.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL
TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)
TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIT CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

gas yourself kike

ty for the keks

The entire story line time line is proof.

Wiki leaks has 'a shit ton of emails', noone can assume that they forged 33,000 intricate emails and perhaps it can be proved the email address are legit. Then the example shown above as a fake, is obviously fake with goofy email between w bush and jeb and chris christie and bruce springsteen and obama and biden. The story line proves these are fake, and we would imagine, unless those emails really did occur, and it was just some interns or something goofing around role playing.. there could be easily that, actually, that is the likely hood, because compromising wikleaks, and then skimming through the emails to post some obviously ridiculously silly fake ones would show as it does, it is certain that the motive exists for one who has had their private controversial emails stolen to desire for the public to consider them to be fake: so those emails above mentioned,

are obviously joke emails, so if the intent was to put those to make them all seem fake, everyone would just know, people put those to try to make them all seem fake: the only other option would be, anyone between interns and hillary, having a little fun, making fake email accounts, which begs the question, would those emails presented even be existent to get and use for this bout of fun: if not, then that would seem as if someone manually entered the text after the batch of emails was witnessed, and just wrote "chrischristie etc. to brucespringsteen yada yada"

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25829

"From: [email protected]/* */
>> To: [email protected]/* */
>> From: [email protected]/* */
>> To: [email protected]/* */
>> FROM: [email protected]/* */
>> TO: [email protected]/* */
"

CTR Blackbelt

Have been looking through MacFadyen's articles and interviews over the past year here

In the CIJ welcome speech he looks of good health. He stopped doing interviews and writing articles at the tail end of this summer around July. He was part of his legal defense team against sexual misconduct charges from Sweden. Here are some of the major articles he was featured in throughout the year

SO, WL WAS COMPROMISED AND WE'RE TALKING ABOUT CUCKCHAN? WHERE'S THE THREAD ON THIS??

8ch.net/pol/res/7950470.html
here ya go user, you asked for it

Thanks for your blessing, I'm not going to move forward on making a thread for #OPPoL yet. I think I need to work out more details on this plan before we can think about going to launch.

Further to and the theory that goes behind it, I seriously need to consider what goals could be gained/lost before I unless the full might of my autism on this plan.

I'll capture my current understanding of the situation below. If I'm clearly wrong on anything, please correct me.

The current state of affairs is that Assange's status is in question and there are questionable reasons to doubt the veracity of wikileaks leaks while Assange isn't in play. Assange essentially disappeared during the Ecuadorian internet outage and someone attempted to set him up as either a pedophile, or a russian shill (or both). Wikileaks has kept updating and has kept leaking (massive internet outages in the states aside), but now there are claims that some of the leaks are fraudulent and will be used to poison the well on wikileaks data that's not fraudulent.

Without Assange in play, we are still able to continue being pricks to the powers that be. However, Assange is himself a symbolic figurehead of non-violent resistance. Killing him would not stop us from being pricks to power, and it would make him a martyr to the cause of widespread information resistance. Disgracing him is the best option that the powers have. Disgracing him would also impact WikiLeaks by proxy, and it's evidently what was attempted before with the Ecuadorian power outage.

If WikiLeaks has been compromised then we can't trust the data that comes from it. However, if we publicly stop trusting the data that comes from it, it invalidates all of the stuff that we've been using prior to the Ecuadorian internet incident. We cannot take any position that invalidates WikiLeaks as a whole, as that ultimately weakens our evidence against Hillary's corruption and international corruption in general. If WikiLeaks hasn't been compromised but is still being run by volunteers, then we can still trust the data.

If it's the case that killing Assange strengthens the resolve of the dissident public to fight back, then the powers that be (TPTB) wouldn't do that unless they knew they could handle dissidents. Right now, I would severely doubt their ability to handle making Assange a martyr, it would get too much support from the liberal left that they are currently doing everything they can to turn against Trump. So if he's not hiding, it's safe to assume that he's still alive, or that his death has been hush-hushed up. A hush-hush death would be unlikely because with the state of forensic review now, it would serve their purposes best to keep him alive until they knew they could kill him without severe blowback.

With WikiLeaks, if they outright took it offline it would further validate the leaks against TPTB. It would seem as if something is being suppressed. If WL is controlled and stuff is being faked (as seems to provide evidence for), then this could be a long game to invalidate the leaks that WL has provided. Also, this would mean that they have control over whoever is making the tweets, which would be strange given the coded messages that some believe is the case with WL updates recently.

That poses an interesting question. How could it be the case that they can affect WL posts while WL keeps posting coded message? Multiple people using the WL account? TPTB are forced to use the WL twitter instead of shutting it down because then they'd make it appear that WL has been taken down by outside forces? Why would WL posters still be able to use WL? Why wouldn't they just say WL was compromised?

It seems to me that the question of the status of WikiLeaks is still ongoing. Also, there seems to be shilling taking place where people are trying to support the automatic acceptance of all WikiLeaks info, as well as the automatic rejection of any new WikiLeaks info. Shilling is also taking place on trying to get us to drop the Assange question, but whether Assange is captive or not, the effect on us is the same to act as if he is a captive.

Holy shit, are these fake or code words for something else?

Okay, now what happens if we move forward with an operation to effectively get a flash mob protest outside of the Ecuadorian embassy for a proof of life that Assange is okay? Flooding the area with normies shows TPTB that there's solid public doubt that Assange is still controlling WL. It also shows that there will absolutely be a response to Assange "disappearing" or getting otherwise killed, meaning it forces their hand more towards their having to discredit him. If Assange is a captive, this would actually help protect him. If Assange isn't a captive, he could wave from the balcony and people could snap photos, it would bolster the viability of WikiLeaks right now and would allow everyone to calm their tits. If Assange is chilling in the embassy and doesn't show himself, that would mean he wants a bigger, more public reaction against TPTB.

If, in the absence of Assange's presence, we opt to disregard or invalidate WikiLeaks, that would allow TPTB to go ahead with killing him. If WikiLeaks loses the faith of the people, then Assange's death wouldn't as effective as a martyr, and WL could then be allowed to die a death of obscurity. If Assange isn't a captive, and WikiLeaks loses the faith of the people, then he's effectively pushing himself out of work, and that wouldn't make sense to me.

From this, I think it's safe to say that WikiLeaks must be propped up and saved, even if it's producing false leaks, as tearing it down would invalidate TPTB's reasons for keeping Assange alive. We'll need to get a team of people verifying whether emails are legit or fraudulent, and we'll need to get redundancies going on because we open ourselves up to sabotage from shills if we just take it on faith that someone's veracity check on an email is the end of the story. Also, having people going through and doublechecking veracity will allow us to confirm that the emails coming out after a certain date are fraudulent, which would be proof that someone in a precarious position had to take over WikiLeaks but couldn't shut it down (for all the above reasons listed).

It's actually "HILP". But then, he's Australian.

Well, if those are transcripts from a server, which supposedly had real emails:

[email protected]/* */

[email protected]/* */

[email protected]/* */

Are those even possible emails to use? If so is there a way to see when they were registered?

If those are impossible emails to use, and they were found in real transcripts, or real emails: would that mean, that the transcripts were came across at some point in time, online, and these fake ones were interjected?

Never that. A simple timestamp photo would suffice. No one has gotten in touch with people who are normally routinely in touch with him?

I'd be willing to bet people are spasmoing out when it's some fucking conversion or transcription bug. Still, prove instead of theorize.

github.com/dhobsd/dkfp
Someone who's actually grabbed them all run dkv on the whole set and see what, if anything, is flagged bad along with /podesta-emails/emailid/25829

this

but the timing of the internet blackout 2 weeks before the election of quite conspicuous

A secondary benefit of this is that it shows if it actually has been compromised (which I personally doubt, though it's definitely possible), they didn't have the private keys necessary to resign these and make them look right- it would be a dead giveaway.

It doesn't work like that. They don't need any of WikiLeaks keys, they need to forge a .eml and put it in there. Fake one and make a new SHA256 of the e-mail body. It's easy to fake, so it's weird anyway…

Wrong… dkim passed and dkim is an authentication method not a checksum.

Delivered-To: [email protected]/* */
Received: by 10.25.24.71 with SMTP id o68csp1155000lfi;
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:20:59 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.140.129.65 with SMTP id 62mr64998433qhb.11.1426292457191;
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: >
Received: from mail-qc0-x229.google.com (mail-qc0-x229.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c01::229])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id z129si3280641qkz.21.2015.03.13.17.20.55
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected]/* */ designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c01::229 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:400d:c01::229;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected]/* */ designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c01::229 as permitted sender) [email protected]/* */;
dkim=pass [email protected]/* */;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-qc0-x229.google.com with SMTP id kw5so1194487qcb.2;
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:20:55 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject
:message-id:date:references:to;
bh=4+kdOvoOjvmYsWbtcEJXHzAPoSvMaqYGz1cWo4Vb5cg=;
b=W4rdcZfs6Lj59rIcqxUijo33bHXU19PYqUO9KqcO8QE+CO6q5jIMYwsOCpIeowRE/G
ZR9fcBMtazqUBsbT1z8CXBGGrgqnVnxcxYWsvI38KbbxiQe5IIfbdLS8do9FB3SdCZjW
VPW2iTOBykq4at+QHMFk6FIx3PTvbHLnRfyvM8TQ4tKZ8IUCv3WtBWNhSs3A7bjaBDlZ
JUA06/VD6T76lvDuRLmTN+sDzlvmnuCGRnd++5y3oujv8+/Db7u/0Bay6Jkq6BxRMWtR
EqpGgdcHOKCcHUQvErtnczIxvq8hgg/5QQwXiROzMlJf6257I79C5KNU7H2yotmhc7fJ
rGmw==
X-Received: by 10.55.15.140 with SMTP id 12mr18404245qkp.5.1426292455625;
Return-Path: >
Received: from [10.148.76.118] ([166.170.29.255])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id 10sm2498551qht.13.2015.03.13.17.20.54
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
X-Google-Original-From: Jennifer Palmieri >
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary=Apple-Mail-53F9B507-BF5B-4706-95D7-057560F24508
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Mime-Version: 1.0 (1.0)
Subject: Fwd: emails from Hillary for Gridiron
Message-Id: >
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:20:55 -0400
References: >
To: Huma Abedin >, John Podesta >,
Kristina Schake >,
Robby Mook >, Philippe Reines >
X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (12B436)

–Apple-Mail-53F9B507-BF5B-4706-95D7-057560F24508
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

This is CTR

This guy has no idea what he is talking about and is linking to a .php site, please don't be this retarded

I just woke up again and i come back to fucking retards trying to derail with fake emails
GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING KIKES
DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING FOR YOU

That e-mail is HRC staff coming up with "joke" e-mails that Hillary sent, to make light of the whole e-mail scandal. It's hard to read on the WL site, but if you pay really close attention you can see where the individual staffers are coming up with mini-emails as jokes. Those are not real addresses and they are not supposed to be. For fuck's sake, they're making a self deprecating "Obama is kenyan oh sure guys" type joke with [email protected]/* */ Stop being so dense.

Also if you dumb fucks (primarily 190e4f) are going to assert that some of the WL Podesta e-mails are forged you better have rock solid fucking proof of that. Wikileaks has given us an enormous amount of great information and many of the parties in this fight against leftism and corruption have benefited, especially us. If some dumb fuck claims the e-mails are forged and we end up wrecking Wikileaks credibility and force them to go way out of their way to disprove some stupid assertion and convince the masses that, "no, we're actually not corrupted" then we're doing an absolute disservice to ourselves. I needn't mention that this exact course of events is exactly what shills want to happen to Wikileaks.

I am not saying that it's impossible for some of the e-mails to be fakes - anything is possible at this point. What I am saying is that if you're going to claim it, you need absolute certainty. You need to spend some serious time and energy coming up with an air tight proof, and you need other anons to replicate it, find fault with it if it exists, and agree before moving forward with something like that. It seems like a lot of anons are not mindful at all about playing right into a shill's hand.

we may as well gather all kinds of disinfo in this thread

THIS IS PROBABLY DISINFO AND/OR HONEYPOT, DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINK IN THIS PAGE
archive.is/yaeXT
THIS IS PROBABLY DISINFO AND/OR HONEYPOT, DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINK IN THIS PAGE

is there any way to safely archive pdfs?

dropfile.to/5Ux47Gp
Here, I have run the PDF through pdf2ps and then back through ps2pdf.

This would remove much of the "rich content" stuff people use to hack PDFs, like javascript; unfortunately also the hyperlinks are gone.

Is this a safe method, too?
archive.is/eP302

Also twitter is being bot-spammed with videos of an old ecuadorian embassy speech that claims to be recent.

This is very suspicious.

and we get raided AND they shoa'd 4pol at the same time. I bet that shadow-banning is ramping up on twitter, too.

Dilbert man is also complaining about shadow-banning and a corrupt media.

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays

How do we expose shadow-banning?
How we mass reach people to warn them about disinfo and possible honeypots?

Make the kids think it's funny if they get something banned?

Is Mr. "ID: 190e4f" going to be back? Will he change his IP address with his VPN? So much drama! It's almost as if we're supposed to pay attention to all this drama instead of looking at the latest Podesta e-mails released!

>DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINK IN THIS PAGE archive.is/yaeXT

Huh? There's no way someone will look at this page and tell themselves Wow this guy seems credible I'm going to buy his theories! He's just an attention whore.

It is perfectly chronological though

holy shit that beat is funky

Certainly not enough evidence, but it's suspicious.
Speculation or not, something's fishy here, that's for sure.

P is actually before L.