Try and find conservative kino

Other urls found in this thread:

sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/pirenne.htm
faculty.webster.edu/corbetre/personal/reading/pirenne-mohammed.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Algiers_(1816)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drumpfcucks are too dumb to make kino

Conservatives are incapable of artistic merit.

lol dunp qansurvotiv drupkenz ear ianacable of pordcing erdistig wurkds wordh ef nodis

Every film with James Wood.

Still mad about Birth of a Nation huh

Also every Hollywood movie is racist and sexist

Type his name in Google first page results has been trashed by sjw for comments on little tranny thing.
Can't screencap.

The child fucking juden in hollywood don't tolerate the bigoted perspective of conservatives

John Ford

How dare that Nazi bigot question the Sleepaway Camp school of parenting

But who is responsible for editing the blurb in the right?

Faggots, of course. If you tolerate them they start acting like, well, faggots.

Somebody on wikipedia dumbass. It says wikipedia right under the blurb.

call me a dumbass again kid, i fucking dare you

So it is an edit on wiki not someone at Google? Why does it stay that when it doesn't appear in the wiki article as of 2 hours ago?
Why are you so leftist?

t. cool guy

>>>/film/5356

Try 50s sitcoms

Conservatives don't know what art is

12 Angry Men is pretty conservative, more taking into account the jews being discriminatory are not that wrong about the kid's hood (sicilians)

Watch most movies made prior to the 1960's. Or slasher movies. Most slasher movies are made with very little (((subversive))) influence, so they tell good stories about degenerates being punished for their wrongdoing.

Drumpfcucks? More like Scrumpanzee Chumpfcuck retarded losercunts amirite?

It's conservative to stab naked teenage girls? WWJD?

considering bandits and farmers used to put their roasties in place, yeah probably

Yes it does, once the American juden flicks took over the film industry they have become rare as a white person in the UK though.

60%

Ashes and Diamonds (Wajda, 1958)
The Leopard (Visconti, 1963)
The Battle of Algiers (Pontecorvo, 1966)
The Iron Prefect (Squitieri, 1977)
Chariots of Fire (Hudson, 1981)
Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters (Schrader, 1985)
Farewell to the King (Milius, 1989)
The Lady and the Duke (Rohmer, 2001)
No Country for Old Men (Coen brothers, 2007)
Harry Brown (Barber, 2009)
Lines of Wellington (Ruiz-Sarmiento, 2012)
there are many more movies emphasizing the existence of a natural order and the importance of traditional values without an explicit political message
/christian/ also had a real good list of religious kino, that I can't find sadly

His accent was completely shit and going in and out all the time

Is the Battle of Algiers really a conservative movie? A communist directed it, I know. I loved that it was pretty balanced although I'd say the Algerians came off worse (killing civilians just for being white). What about it makes you say it's conservative film?

stop triggering me you fucking liberal reeeeeee

French killed algerians just for being inside the kasbah, that's way worse, especially when they did it by night and protected. Plus the algerians were in their land too, and they didn't exactly squatted on it either
The rest i agree, it's a communist movie made by a communist and the actors were commies, but the wop director made a very tasteful decision of heavily downplaying the commie ideology

Chariots of Fire is a heeb fantasy movie
No Country for Old Men really doesn't have any ideology, if anything it might be police leniency regarding mexican drug runners and jews who pay them, no traditional values here, just the lashing out of other factors, especially if we take into account that Brolin would've been shot if he returned the money

There's no question that Pontecorvo was a commie, but a gifted and intelligent one who -while sympathetic to the Algerian struggle, what he perceived as an outburst of genuine revolutionary energy- was well aware of the merits of Western civilization, embodied by the cultured, rational, organized and efficient Colonel Mathieu, one of the greatest conservative characters ever to appear on screen. From the Western perspective the movie offers no viable alternative political and military strategy to be pursued by the French, and even points out the hypocritical nature of the emotional/ideological reasoning of communist intellectuals.
For me at least, the movie isn't impartial, but a love letter to every man who remained true to his roots, struggling and suffering for his people and the cause he believed in. Its conservativism is debatable, its anti-liberalism is not.

Colonel Mathieu was my favorite part of the film. He was so cool, especially his appearance.

So cool he was banned from working in France, his homeland
That entire thing, plus his role itself, is what makes his cameo in The Day of the Jackal very powerful

I don't really understand why you think Chariots of fire to be a "heeb fantasy", especially as the movie clearly elevates humble and faithful Liddell, who solely honors God through running, and for whom observing his laws is more important than the opinion of the mob above technocratic professional Abrams, for whom running is a way to gain public appreciation, working his way into the better society.

No Country for Old Men is about the decay of a metapshysical order where evil was an objective category, where wrongdoers -aware of their own criminal nature- existed in the same sphere of morality as law-abiding folks, and where sheriffs upkept the law, not as much through violence, but because they were regarded as genuine representants of the order governing human society.

It really doesn't work when you're posting from your cuckshed about how the West must fall and all whites die. Marxism is the ideology of cuckolds.

Heeb fantasy because they elevate jews in ways they haven't reached since even before Jesus was around, sci-fi in ways like Schindler's List was

NCfOM, those are some fancy words, but basically describe what i said, the seemingly condemnation of evil factors playing free in a neutral or even peaceful ground, and all its denizens who really cannot grasp these forces, that at the end just fucks them up good.

I think he got you, pal

Nah, leftists are not getting anyone by acting retarded.

STFU fucking Northen African scum.
1) the reason North Africa was colonised is because for centuries the Arabs first then the Ottomans were pillaging the coast of Europe, burning villages, taking slaves and hostages. Thus rendering the commerce and navigation impossible on what once was the centre of the Western world.
See the map of the Pentarchy and the Henri Pirenne thesis Charlemagne snd Mahomet.
sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/pirenne.htm
faculty.webster.edu/corbetre/personal/reading/pirenne-mohammed.html

The Ottoman ruled North Africa, there was no fucking country named as such Algeria (Algeria and Lybia are colonial invention) so this led to The Barbary Wars and then to the takeover of Algiers in 1830
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

Of course when it was taken at least 100 000 European slaves were liberated in all North Africa. But like the Jews you are always the victim, you did nothing wrong, universally hated but why are they persecuting you say the blood of your victims still on your hands.
Bombardment of Algiers 1816

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Algiers_(1816)
In 1830 Algiers had rebuilt its naval capacities and was hosting around 50 000. I would like to write more but it is painful on my smartphone. The idea that the Algerians were just minding their own business when they were unjustifily conquered, though ludicrous, is shared by all the Mahound worshippers and their allies the Bolsheviks. It is the same with Jews who are convinced that expulsions and pogroms came out of nowhere, Judeaites and Muhammadans are friends with each others in their love for lies and deception, they mustn't be trusted nor befriended and must be expelled. The most vile of all creatures really.

drumpf btfo

conservatives are LITERALLY retarted

Nice projection buddy
Hafsid and Algiers existed long time before your ramblings, which are actually accurate and sourced, i have to say thanks for that
The Frogs had to go, but that war was not the way

who said anything about the initial invasion? the French had overstayed their welcome and were working to annex the province. the population weren't a bunch of cucks so they fought back. the French put the local Jews on a pedestal and worked closely with them.
don't accuse others of being Bolshevist Jews when you are so clearly the obvious jew here

Moderate kino is impossible seeing as how moderation lowers beliefs.
You need to either be a nazi or a commie, or even a militant centrist but moderates can never make good film.
Take the extremist pill friend.

so a far left lunatic
far left lunatic
or a "centrist extremist" whatever that means
no thanks

This and racism is linked to retardation like with niggers

What?