When the Jews took control of our countries

We post when the Jews took complete control of our governments and how. I think this is important as there is much ambiguity surrounding the Jews a lot of the times and it ought to be cleared up.

As a Brit, I'd say it started in the English Civil War with Cromwell letting the (((banks))) control things. We're probably the first country in the world to have fallen under Jewish control. Whether this constitutes complete Jewish control is another thing. It's got me thinking about whether Parliament deposing the Stuart dynasty was the Jews, since it essentially made the monarch subservient to Parliament, and thus, I believe, the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zMkZN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The jews mingled with the anglo nobility then after the first world war when most royalty was gone or just a figurehead they became all powerful. They then transfered power from the UK to the US.

There's not really a "specific" time, but a gradual claiming of power
For example, in the US the jews overtook academia and media and then branching into government

Pretty much the day the federal reserve came into being tbh. WW2 really amplified their control though.

This is quite accurate tbh. It was after WW1 that the Jews really took control of us completely, hence the shitshow that was WW2.

1913 is a date I've heard a lot for America.

I know there's not really an exact date, but there are key dates.

Because money lending is muh sin and you outsourced this to jews.

French revolution, liberalism and humanism

In some countries it came earlier or later than others

Then why were the Pharisees in the Bible were acting the same way? We did do that but it doesn't explain everything.

French Revolution was key. I think that's when the (((Masons))) took control.

Not took control but gained some sort of power. The wars and chaos that followed put thier foot in the door. Waterloo is what made the rothschilds rich.

this.

I've heard how the Jews got rich off Waterloo.

1848 must have been a big year too.

Norway here. Pretty much 1938/1939. Germany saved us at least from outright Bolshevism.

Masonism was not jewish originally. But now it's subverted.

(((French revolution))) was the proto-chimpout that ruined everything.

1913: Worst. Year. Ever.
by John Wilson
archive.is/zMkZN

I would argue it was subverted by that point. The French Revolution led to the emancipation of the Jews.

Vidkun Quisling was a great man. It's a shame to see his name sullied. I still refuse to use his name in that manner.

Indeed it was.

1913, absolutely.

Well put.
Napoleons biggest mistake, ever.
Either intentionally or unintentionally.

Cromwell may have let them back in, and Waterloo made them rich and powerful, but the Jacobite rising in 1745 was when the government accepted financing from jews like Samson Gideon. This led to Jewish naturalization in 1753.

Was he a Mason?

The outcome at that point didn't matter, the Rothschilds were backing both sides in that conflict

I doubt that.

The Duke of Wellington, the one who finally defeated Napoleon, was a confirmed Mason.
They wouldn't fight amongst themselves, would they?

Well, the Jews were financing both sides. They could've been both Masons.

The Jews have been subverting and destroying civilizations for thousands of years.

Rome, a city that conquered the known ancient world, was destroyed from the inside out by subversive scheming Jews, the same Jews which are currently in the process of destroying the Western world.

Rome is the greatest ancient example of what will happen to your civilization and culture if you allow Jews to domineer and corrupt it. During the twilight years of the Roman state the family was non existent, morals and traditional values had been undermined, vices that were abhorred by past generations became the virtues of the day, hedonism and individualism were the sole focus of the average citizen, and unrestricted immigration had led to the mongrelization of the original Roman stock.

Notice any parallels to our own modern world? If Whites don't come to their sense soon then we are going to have a repeat of the fall of Rome, and this time it won't be Germanic barbarians raining down upon us, but savage 80 IQ muslims and Africans who will destroy and ruin 2,000 years of culture and civilization in a matter of decades.