Some people tell me that you can't blame all jews...

Some people tell me that you can't blame all jews, because the average jew on the street isn't doing anything to further white genocide, they aren't drinking Christian childrens blood, or engaging in the white slave trade etc.. they dont fund zionism, blah blah.

Then I see pic related, average, everyday jews, defending the worst of the worst.. The likes of George Soros, entirely because hes Jewish. You cant criticize him! Hes jewish you stupid goy! Get back in line.

Yes, all jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/is-gun-control-a-nazi-scheme/
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dr Pierce said this 15 years ago: "the ones who aren't in the child slave business cover for the ones who are….thta's why they ALL are guilty."

You can always rely on the good doctor for words of wisdom. It's just like "moderate" muslims.

Then again, WLP respected muslims and viewed them as an ally.

Jews have turned them into our enemy, but I think it goes without saying.. that they are in fact our enemy, at this point.

exactly

Manipulated by the Jew, every possible ally is the enemy.

Its all fun and games to talk about this stuff, but does anyone have a real idea on how to go about stopping this all?

We have identified the problem, so we must be post contemplation stage.

Shouldnt we be preparing?

That'll just backfire against them. More and more people are learning their names and misdeeds. They should feel incredibly relieved that Trump doesn't point out that they're Jews. By whining like that, they're doing it for him.

I think the election is rigged, they will bus in a bunch of out of state fraudulent voters, or have them drive rental cars so its not a giant conspiracy as they described in the second veritas video, Trump will probably lose and Its sheer optimism to believe a civil war would break out, most people are too cucked to participate in anything, let alone instigate it.

When you see Wisconsin change from 40% Trump and 28% Clinton and the massive lead he has over her in places like Florida in the early voting dry up, and suddenly shes ahead on election day.. you know it was organized voter fraud.

What was that american revolutionary war participation statistic again? Less than 30% of the population at time was engaging in active conflict against the british, if I'm not mistaken?

Correct. The numbers were something like 30% supported the revolution, 20% supported the British, the other 50% of the population simply sat in the middle waiting to see who would win.

The average jew is "silent". Many of them are "atheist" (wow, who are proud atheist?) or "christian", and they spread the "jew is a religion, not a race" meme.
They vote for zionist parties, help them at election time (my prior "friend" dropped a small redpill, he told me once that he and his bro did some paid campaign work for the local zionist-liberal party, so they even pay other jews to do some work…) and they spread, share lügenpresse-content. They attack any opinion that differs from the mainstream and even derail. (example: in a fb post some guy wrote that the fags should choose a different name for their "marriage" and leave traditional marriage and values alone, at the end some bitch threw a tantrum that she is divorced and it was good, but if bad goys, i mean bad guys like YOU were in charge she were enforced to live in a crappy marriage)
They spread degeneracy. First divorce, atomized "families", now genderfluid is on the plate, fag families, and of course just some time and necrophilia, pedophilia and zoophilia will be the new thing to first just tolerate, then normalize. Also drugs are good, being a fat fuck is not your fault (what fault? Weighing the same as a minivan is completely normal, healthy and be proud of it!), and nothing has consequences! (except being an ebil nadzi)

They are the virus that infects the world. And the most disgusting: many, really a lot of them doesn't even know that they are jews. Their parents try to stay under the radar. And one day they drop the bluest bluepill: son, you are a jew. I saw a somewhat conservative guy turn into full zionist after the bluepill.

Well, if the world was completely ruled by the grabblers and you one day discovered that you were one of the chosen Grabblers, something would change, eh?

If you're talking active participation it was probably 10% or less
support=/engagement

Having an ex-wife jew and been among them I can confirm somewhat. The common jews act as a shield for the toxic jews. However they are all complicit.

This should a warning for white nationalists who defend other whites at all costs. Sociopaths should be uprooted anywhere they are found.

The mudslimes have that wet dream to make the whole world bend over for their desert god.

why did someone photoshop the flag in top left corner of first pic?
makes no sense

Can I point out something without being called a shill? It's just something that's occurs to me when I hear someone say something along the lines of, "Yes, all Jews." If I'm wrong or there's some angle I'm missing, just enlighten me. I'm not Jewish, or being paid to post this, or attempting to divide or distract the board…

Isn't "Yes, all Jews" basically the same as niggers saying all White people benefit from white-skin privilege, or all White people are guilty of slavery, or all White people are secretly racist and love it when another nigger gets shot whether he deserved it or not? Isn't it the kind of logic we mock and discredit daily?

Now, I'm not defending Jewry, and I still keep my distance from the "average Jew" just in case. But I don't believe that absolutely every single kike walking the earth is quietly celebrating the degeneration of the White race or excuses every evil action committed by another Jew simply because he's Jewish. For instance, yes, kikes in the past probably did poison Christian wells. But the average Jew walking around today isn't poisoning wells. And isn't our argument for ourselves when niggers talk about slavery and reparations that "Sure, some White people owned slaves. But I never did. So I don't owe you shit and I'm not guilty of anything." Wouldn't the same argument be made for the "average Jew", that they didn't commit those actions and therefor shouldn't be held accountable for them?

Just saying. Again, please point out anything I might not be realizing. But it seems hypocritical and lazy to just assign blame to every member of the group whether they're actually guilty of or benefit from wrongs committed against us

by supporting the state of Israel you are a fucking kike and will hang.

It's the channel logo to watermark the video.

You’re a shill.
YES. ALL. JEWS.
aw fuck we totally believe you now
No, because what we say is true.
Then you’re a retard and you know absolutely nothing about what the jews believe.
Holy fuck, you’re uninformed.
They DID commit these actions. They still DO commit these actions. Every single jew on Earth is raised to steal, lie, cheat, and–when they can get away with it–kill the goyim. AND THEY FUCKING DO IT.

Supporting Israel? Huh? When did say anything like that? I never even mentioned Israel. The fuck are you on about?

What I'm asking is, why are every last one of them responsible for the actions and sentiments of other members of their group? I'm in full support of gassing a great portion of them, but a few of them could be eligible for the Madagascar Plan Redux. Should they all be strung up for things they didn't do? Even the Fuhrer had a more forgiving plan in the works for the few "good" ones. Hell, there was even a plan to build a large museum and archive (in Switzerland, IIRC) of selected works of Jewish arts, literature and culture after the war. It was Hitler's idea.

My point is that even much of Nazi Germany and Hitler himself recognized that, "No, not all Jews. Just most of them"

I live with a few Jews and two of them hate Soros. In fact they're also two of the bigger Trump supporters that I know. Go figure, right Holla Forums?

I don't know what the fuck is going on. Who is jewing who?
NRA is being scrubbed. It use to be full of fudd faggots in the 1890s-2000s.

no, fbi, you are going to have to try harder than that.

Anyone saying #NotAllJews needs to listen to William Pierce's talk on seeing the forest from the trees.

ALL JEWS ARE BAD. The only thing separating the Blumenthals and Soroses and Zuckerbergs from the average kikes is wealth/power. One group is million/billionaires and the other is merely upper middle class. It's just a difference in means. If the lower-tier jews had millions of dollars, they'd be actively producing anti-white shit just the same.

And even then, have you talked to the average low-tier jew? They're shit-tier as well. Even the ones that aren't rich are still staging SJW activism bullshit at the college level, actively working to prop up fellow jews in the job market, supporting cultural marxist ideas, etc.

You're thinking short-term, and making the same mistake that has been made by every other western country in history. The United States is an example of what happens when you harbor these criminals, and NS Germany was an example of what happens when you try to oust them "kindly". Don't fall into their trap, user. If you're being genuine, I understand your concern, but here is the important pill to swallow:
Showing mercy to your enemies does not make them your friends. It makes them an enemy with a score to settle. And especially in the case of the yids, they already have a score to settle. There can be no peace with this timeless enemy. There can be no future for civilization without removing the cancer that destroys it without fail.
THIS IS THE LAST STRAW.
If you cannot steel your heart to do what must be done, stay in the rear with the women and children, but do not expect your brothers to treat you with the respect that is accorded to the warrior class. In the words of Aragorn:
WAR IS UPON YOU, WHETHER YOU== ==WOULD HAVE IT OR NOT.

because every last one of them participates in the fucking kikery either actively doing so or passively by kvetching when we goyim dare notice a whole lot of jews are up to no fucking good.

Being a jew is an action though. A jew would be better referred to as a 'talmudist', and the talmud is full of all kinds of evil.

If they are just calling themselves a jew because of tradition (like lots of americans call themselves Christian without knowing a thing about the Bible) then they may be decent people. The thing is I wouldn't really call them a jew then, just as I wouldn't call those americans Christians.

Any 'actual' jew is an enemy because of its beliefs.

I don't know the details of his views on Muslims, but he also spoke in a time when they weren't being used as such a massive biological weapon against us in all our countries.

I wouldn't want to throw Leonard Cohen or Bob Dylan into an oven tbh.

I even know a Jew or two that are friendly acquaintances, middle class, normal people.

However the "bad jews" cover themselves with the rest. And the "good jews" if you can even call them that don't speak up to raise attention to their comrades atrocities.

There's only one way to prevent all this from happening again. And being blamed for a second holocaust that didn't happen doesn't sit well with me.

More from the good doctor on that, sorry no webbumm

Comin at you from all sides. You can either like Christmas or hate refugees!
/s cause some of you will think I'm JIDF

It's not that all Jews are guilty; it's that all of the guilty are Jews.

Its always fun to have this thrown in my face by a liberal, the expression on their face when I tell them I'm an atheist is always priceless.

Reminds me of Roman Polanski.

The Jews are quite literally the sickest sort, possibly due to all their inbreeding.

this is the biggest oxymoron on the planet.

fuck kikes.

even dumb niggers like blm know better than to support jizzrael.

It's only an oxymoron if you assume a basis of universalist principles.

Jews have a dualistic morality. Liberalism and cultural marxism for the dumb goyim. Nationalism and protectionism for the chosen people.

"racism" is just a linguistic construct. It doesn't really exist. Most whites just have a high enough IQ to notice the patterns of nigger behavior and use the wonders of inductive thinking to come to the conclusion that niggers nig.

Now sure, not every single nigger nigs all the time; some of them nig very seldom, but it doesn't really matter. If you are suffering a rodent infestation, you won't want to exterminate just the specific rat which ate your cheese and defecated on your wife's son's face; no, you'd want all rodents in your house dead, and you'd want that because you know of the patterns of rodent behavior and come to the conclusion that you cannot spare any of them in order to accomplish the desired result.

The same goes with jews. Now I also think that not all jews should be killed, but there cannot be a single jew living in white countries.

I'm willing to make a compromise, user. I'll allow a Jew to live if he permanently and irreversibly sterilizes himself and exposes any other Jew he knows. If a Jew can agree to end his own vile bloodline then he is a good Jew. Until you can find one who is, they all deserve no mercy.

tfw half ubermensch Aryan half Jew

Why did my dad have to cuck himself SO UNIMAGINABLY hard? It's an exact perfect 50/50. My paternal side has been full blooded European for generations. My maternal side is pretty much straight outta Israel. According to my dad's history he used to be absolutely based – now he believes in BLM.

Holy Christ if you people saw my maternal grandfather you would shit yourselves laughing. He is the most hamfisted caricature of a greedy kike you could possibly imagine. Hooknose that covers half his face. Bald. Covered in spots and wrinkles. Sunken eyes like death. Extremely greedy; wears rings and necklaces all the time to show off his wealth.

It was my exposure to Jews that made me hate Jews. They wanted to give me a Bar Mitzvah and I said no, at 13. Even though they went through the tradition of trying to bribe me into it.

I feel bad for Holla Forumsacks that are in this situation. How about a compromise, after we take over you still have to go get sterilized but we'll make some quality sexbots that look like your waifu?

It's not about any type of "privilege" though, it's about genetics. Kikes have it in their blood to try and destroy everyone and everything.

>Judaism is matrilineal

If you prove yourself a valuable asset we'll look into IVF so you can pass on your non-Jew chromosomes. Direct breeding is non-negotiable.

Jews perpetually whine. It's their core trait.
Their comedy is primarily complaining.
Their bodies are weak and infirm, susceptible to genetic diseases. People who are physically weak complain a lot.

How about we develop a way to erase the genetic jew and replace it with the genetic aryan?

Hazubando. Thanks mom.

I don't know if that makes it better or worse.

I don't want others to end up like this.

I'm trying to provide a solution that is realistically viable and under our control.

Obligatory

D..Did she force you to get snipped? I heard they were sticklers for shit like that.

Well, something is up, i'm not sure exactly what it is, but you see it in the media. Even people that used to be cool or spoke out about political correctness have adopted this completely hypocritical irrational mindset and are lining up _to-a-man _to stab straight white male in the back

Probably because they think he's a former "Nazi collaborator" (he wasn't) who's out to "destroy Israel" (he isn't).

Dr. Pierce wrote a great article about them and their lies:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/is-gun-control-a-nazi-scheme/

Also see: and

Someone needs to watch Conan the Barbarian again.
Life is not about avoiding to be hypocritical, life is about seeing your enemies being crushed before your eyes.

He has been offered the challenge to prove himself, and will be rewarded if he rises to it. If we have to coax him to pull his own weight then he isn't worth it.

B..bb..bbut how can you be an atheist?!?!?!?!?

Reddit told me all conservatives are dumb christian fundies!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!

Only in the mind of kikes, I consider Jewish blood to be filth no matter which side of the family it comes from. Genetics don't give a shit about ritual kikery ordained by rabbis.

kike detected

We are just doubling down to get what they want in a shorter amount of time. Leftists do it and it's pretty effective. Instead of claiming that some white people are evil, which is the truth, they claim that all whites are evil oppressors. This forces most whites to cuck out and submit to their demands within a short amount of time because they want to avoid being close to that toxic label.

It's why whites avoid microaggressions or have an anti-illegal immigration stance despite it not being racist. There's nothing inherently wrong about telling people to work hard and preventing wages from being driven down by corporations who exploit illegals, but the left has made us believe that we want to harm people.

The issue with most conservatives is that they're too kind towards the people who treat them like complete shit. We empathize with them and give them what they want time after time, yet they still aren't satisfied.

We have to be pragmatic and take a hard stance, even supporting undesirable people. A hard stance might be irrational, but you can't serve a clique of broken people.

This. Politics is an abrasive environment. A nuanced policy will be quickly eroded into a dull and ineffective policy, while a sharp and over-aggressive policy will be eroded into a calmer more nuanced policy.

Just curious user. If someone is 99% aryan and 1% jew because is was many generations ago, do they still get sterilized, or do you just let them breed the jew out?

Would not mater anyway if the "everyday X" was supporting Y or Z. The way you solve a problem and prevent it from becoming an issue again is to make it extinct.
That's the current "solution" to the __ problem.

Said no one ever.

I'd allow them to breed it out. I'm not some edgy faggot who needs to purge everything like a 40k playing autist.

Ideally in the most civilized scenario it would break down as such:
100% - death possibly a chance for irreversible sterilization for some extreme exceptions
50% - sterilization with a chance for IVF depending on behavior
25% or less - case by case basis. If they have Jewish mental genes then they will be treated like the 50% case, if not then it can be safely bred out of them.

No. The good person would understand the need to remove the plight, hence why there are people willing to fight and die to protect others beyond so called "responsibility" IE those they have no relation, kinship, knowledge of.

Lets also look at this a different way using niggers as an example.
Say 85% give or take 5% of "Blacks" are all worthless ass niggers, allowing the traits inherent to that populous to continue to exist in any forum will only cause a burden upon the rest of the populous.
If we follow the
Then that's 90% of the populous getting fucked in the ass for your fee fees of saving some X% trash when given amount of that trash is proven to be worthless.
All you seek to do is reintroduce the possibility of "more of the same shit today" happening down the road to salvage some sense of "soul" or "muh fee fees" you harbor for lesser beasts.
Never mind the debates that have been held here on all that
They always seem to get the worst traits of the already shit base they came from, including but not limited too high stepping yellow niggers.

Sense we have no definitive %=garbage indicators, we can only use the % of X race = trash + % of Y race = trash / by over all % of mix of both in final result adjusted to male-female of both parents and result as male should garner more of the fathers genetic traits, same with female to mother with a slight margin of error ofc.

Any one, feel free to correct me.

Bob Dylan (true name: David Zimmerman) has unabashedly claimed that he sold his soul to the devil for the wealth and success he now has. These rich Jews in the upper echelons of American society are occult-worshiping agenda-seeking monsters.

This is the Dr. Pierce video I was thinking of, Jewtube deletes it constantly:

I already see kikes playing both sides. There is no good jew it seems.

This boy right here is JIDF and let me explain why.

Jews seek to control language. Once you control language, you control the dialogue. Notice this kike wants to replace "jew" with "talmudist." He's creating a loophole (remember how kikes are great with distorting language) so jews can get away during the day of the rope.

Oy vey goy! I'm only a humble jew not a Talmudist.

Then he tries to mislead us by using Christians as an example.

They may not know the Bible like the back of their hand but surely their environment has exposed them to some tenets of the Christian faith such as The Golden Rule, Ten Commandments and parables of Jesus.

Even if the kikes call themselves atheist, they will still know parts of their satanic faith like they are the chosen race, everyone else is cattle, etc.

ALL KIKES MUST FUCKING BURN

poster crosses the thinly veiled line of internet trolling/conspiracy theories into pure mental illness. in b4 "i was being ironic!!!!111"

First day JIDF?

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL
TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)
TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

This. It really rustles my jimmies when Holla Forumsacks and others in our circles start using the jew's definition of maternal lineage to define who is and isn't a jew.

It's arbitrary bullshit. The only reason they use the maternal bloodline is because they are so neurotic and paranoid about getting cucked, that they decided only the mother's lineage would count, because you can't guarantee who the father was. IMO this just tells the world how neurotic jewish men were and/or how whorish jewish women were.

But we know that there's nothing magical about the mother's side. Jewish genes are jewish genes. A half kike is still a half kike regardless of whether it was his father or mother who was a full kike.

yeah I called you out therefore I'm some kinda Israeli/CTR shill lol. REmember ur lithium next time before u start shitposting lol

Sometimes they are liberal in the outside (let ppl with the age of 14 make porn, weeeeed duuude, etc.) but every single member has such a big hooknose that they could dig a hole with it.

you didn't call out a damn thing.
at best you proved your own lack of knowledge on the subject, at worst you are a kike and you are doing exactly what Adolf said you kikes would be doing when WE call you out. if you thought 4cuck was a hard place, you are way in over your head here, lad.

yup, typical
and the worse thing is, it works
to the bewildered, scared shitless sheeple who would never hurt a jew in thought, it's enough to keep them from looking at the man behind the curtain
Whoever criticizes the ruling elites is a nazi!

just like you 'cover' for your ruling elites, goy.
give an african a nuke button and your reasoning, and you're all dead.

we are already preparing, acting and maintening, goy.

that's counting without the power of propaganda through trauma based mindcontrol
it has worked on all of us for decades, hasnt it?
as long as you're under the fear spell any reinforcement of it, however irrational, is effective.
that's what those tweets are doing: innoculating more fear and submission among the gentle sheeplegoyim

come on look around, it works pretty well

Jesus please cast these people into the pits of gell it can not come soon enough

Yes, ALL jews

If they do not stop those of theirs, that do ill, they are just as guilty as those.

jews are people, dumbass
if you zero a whole people by blood, you're exactly like the jews

not a civil war but a brewing discontent that will only wait the Left's blundering tyrannical clampdown on patriots to burst out, see pic

They are not, you degenerate cuck.

and that's very high… the typical numbers are 5% freedom fighters, 10% evil fucks, 85% sheeple.

oh yeah, see pic
they're still people though: many of them have no exploitative jobs, they work the land not the goyim. And they dont use the tribe for unfair advantages. You can't blame them for voting globalist though. Being served by the kosher press, they're just oblivious morons. They really believe Trump would ruin the country and possibly the whole world.

Not as people. People are people. It's precisely because I refuse to think like a Jew that I'm not condemning the jews or anybody on racial/ethnic/cultural belonging alone.

Yes. All whites are accountable for what their nations are doing. Prepare for the nigger gulag when we wuz kangz rise again.

They're not. But frankly they don't care. Not their people. Not their nation. They're already ready to jump to the next nation or empire once the one they're wrecking goes under. They just don't know they're wrecking it. Talking here about the typical oblivous liberal jewish family. I can tell.

Indeed the average jew is not. But he won't hear about what his elites are doing. He's paranoid about "antisemitism", any criticism of his people drives him insane and that's it. He cant look at it. At least that's the way the one i'm in contact with functions. Maybe some of them are aware. I'm talking aboutlowly jews, not the cunts who have their hands in the business of course.

It's not the just the blame argument. It's the racial one . Are you racially responsible, by your genes, or what your people is doing? That's jewish law because that's tribal law.

Not just that: it's evil, jewified, corrupt and unworthy of our culture.
The nazis were zionists. I see them as an expression of jewish evil and corruption, at least part of what they were about. There was a wholesome good part ("our people's health and prosperity are priority") but it got awashed in ungodly symbolism and authoritarianism.

you think like one:)

hahahaha

good job nutbar, you just displayed the typical retarded antisemite.
that's just not real. Many (no idea how many) jews are just normal people living normal lives, and at the temple they talk about love and understanding. That's it. No exploitation jobs, no conniving, not even a difference of treatment of non jews compared to jews. Call them oblivcious, Ia gree, but you gotta undezstand no large people is entirely evil. There's always a strong base of oblivious brave good folks.

and you're conforming it with your wet dream of glassing africa, good white goy

Joseph and Mary were staying with relatives in their home town; the 'inn' there was no room in is actually the upstairs guest room (the same word used for the room where Jesus and his disciples hold the Last Supper), so they stayed downstairs where the pets and livestock slept.

Pretty sure I've spent the night on the couch with the dog while visiting relatives before and that allowing millions of people from a totally different race, religion, and culture just invade my country and take it over has nothing to do with that.

hey Patrick, your marxism is showing. You are truly a cuckold if you think the jews are innocent in all of this. Israel must be destroyed.

if you had opened a history book once in your life you'd know they have been our enemies for 1400 years

The jews are spiritually controlled by the same dark force, they come from the same place. That's how they act in unison without noticing, even if on the surface they disagree with each other, they almost magically move to the same end goals

being an SJW isnt being a devil who supports genocide
give people the leeway to have political opinions that are harmless at first sight
as for working to prop up fellow jews it is forgivable, don't you think? wouldnt you work to prop up fellow whites?
that's what living organisms do.
If it's parasitism, i'm ok with condemning it. But if it's what any living organism does, then it's silly to.

that's another discussion
the topic is: are all jews bad, not whatever long term goal you use to justify tribe-based extermination

LOL picking a healer king archetype to justify genocide, good god…

that falls under the "what any living organism does" category though, not under the "typical animal parasite behavior" one.

Reform Jews don't study the Talmud. They're all Torah, and a superficial reading of it too (they barely know Hebrew, and don't use it during the service.

Yeah I can agree with that. They call themselves jews though. And the"y believe judaism is what they see: a good family oriented religion.

And practices, yes.

I would. You didnt pay attention or you lack spiritual/religious education. They're both deep anti-christian agents.

And everybody knows that youre in trouble
Everybody knows what youve been through
From the bloody cross on top of calvary
To the beach of Malibu
Everybody knows its coming apart
Take one last look at this sacred heart
Before it blows
And everybody knows

You know how you call the "good whites" who speak up to raise attention to their comrades atrocities? Conspiracy theorist nutjobs. I know, I'm one.

The only good Jew is a dead one.. plain and simple and no need for any long winded argument.

Brilliant.

What the fuck kind of shit is THAT
fucking degenerates is that supposed to be funny? A comedy? Or is it a meme? I dont get it but im gonna go throw up

Seriously underrated post

I would cry but I have no more tears, I would scream but I have no voice left…. All I have is a cold burning hate…. This has to end.

Reported.

Reported for being a kike and having no refutation of the argument.

Look guys we found a live one
ALL JEWS MUST BURN

Who ever told you the "not all jews" thing is not your friend he is your enemy and probably jewish himself. I suggest you get the hell away from them.
All jews are psychotic criminals that subvert society for their own enrichment while peddling degeneracy of all sorts.

Also they weren't even refugees they went to Bethlehem to be counted in a census because Joseph was from Bethlehem:
"1In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. 2 This was the first registration when Quirinius was governor of Syria. 3 And all went to be registered, each to his own town. 4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the town of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, 5 to be registered with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child."
Luke 2:1

Therefore comparison isn't even honest. As the situation of the rapefugees is an invation of ALIEN race into countries that don't want them not about leading someone a room that is in the place of his birth due to a census! The reason there were no rooms in the firstplace is because other people came in to Bethlehem for the same reason.
Do they really expect the religious guy they target with this to not even be familiar with the bloody nativity story ( ie the Christmas story)…. Morons.

you must gas yourself on cam for the glory of the TrumpReich

nah
But do keep fucking around my boy. Spread your seed even if it's blank.

what case is he talking about? didnt ever hear about it, shit.
t. russian

pedo ring human trafficking jew shit was caught over there
orthodox jews trafficking children and body parts, the usual

The jews are a disease.

We europeans are the cure.

A time will come when we do our duty to mankind again.

wir mussen die juden ausrotten.

Don't know about you, snowniggers, but they have been OUR enemy for the last 1600 years.

So Adolf & The Natsoc Boys seem to have been pozzed on Jews.

Add to this the fact that the Holocaust Industry is only booming in countries with large surviving Jewish populations, and it makes them look like, y'know, idiots.

RIGHT WING DEATH MODS