WEBM MP4 THREAD

WEBM/MP4 THREAD
Post Holla Forums-related webms and mp4s, funny videos, music, historical footage, stuff Ben Garrison would post, etc. Reminder that we can post up to 12 MB.
Last one

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
9xbuddy.com/
online-convert.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux79j1r9hvE
vimeo.com/14554974
archive.org/details/VIDEOSARCHIVE1
archive.org/details/VIDEOSARCHIVE2
youtube.com/watch?v=l14WDZCnz-w
youtube.com/watch?v=522qtqjSagM
youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc
youtube.com/watch?v=NT19U6ZczC8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrot
youtube.com/watch?v=QJRhJhlWEbM
youtube.com/watch?v=yu2ywAtDetY
youtube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemds
youtube.com/watch?v=YchCuFvyAZ4
archive.fo/JxN4t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll dump a couple

Warning feels alert

Holy fuck OP, your webm made me euphoric. Troops should be moving a little faster int he first scene with the militia men, other than that.. fucking incredible.

is that supposed to be pro-"refugees"/immigration? I take it as a warning against importing these animals who bring the conflict to us.

I had no idea id laugh so hard at that.

X-mas coming…

jesus christ

normies live in another dimension. Its like all the main gripes Shillery has about Trump and even her propaganda videos about him only work on the brainwashed.
….thats a good thing
well, he's as close as we can get.
He thinks we shouldnt have common sense (tm) gun laws!

And its literally why he got so popular
My favorite is the Shillery video about Trump speeches spliced in with Hitler speeches. It was AWESOME. I thought it was a joke at first and one of us made it. Can anyone post that video? im having a hard time finding it.
Trump-"We will win!"

I think this was made during the whole Syria got chemicals weapons bull shit

Witnessed.

Who is the narrator?

SHUT IT DOWN

anyone have the full video?

webm not related

I bet a 100 bucks the dentist in question is jewish.

What is the song playing as they go by?

America
land of the free jew who literally gets paid by the government to abuse white american children

Dr. Pierce

hah, knew it

Nice

No thanks.

Bluepill group Sabaton's Primo victoria

(check'd)
Thanks user.
I don't have much to offer in trade.
Here, have a moonman song.

It's from a documentary called Empire of Dust, you can find it on youtube.

(checked)

That second webm is a true classic. Love how Trump only carefully alludes to his power level.

where is this from? it's awesome

Beautiful

O B L I T E R A T E D

She tries to label the nigger as white the moment she can't come up the answer so she can attack him, surprised she didn't call him an uncle tom.

thanks

its from the early days in the primaries. And the only and the biggest proof we have of Trump being red pilled against Israel.

I can't contribute sadly but can someone give advice on a good .webm/mp4 grabber/converter?

I fucking love the way he says why at 0:36.

Children love Hillary so much that they bravely run past secret service to get to her. Hillary is even so nice that she hugs the girl and doesn't have her assassinated! The people filming are obviously bigots because they sound upset.

Iirc it was used by the stop White genocide people and I am under the impression that they made it. It was filmed in the UK and its a White girl.

@1:23 onward, shit got real

(checked)

Is that fresh?

Dutch is so similar to English, except when it isn't.

What happened to this guy? Seriously. Ten years ago he was still a fat fuck liberal twat, but now he actually looks feminine somehow. I wonder if Michael Moore and Bruce Jenner have more in common than any of us know.

I love this.

/r/ing Deus Vult webms
please and ty

not even a good body double

I think he tried to "transition" but gave up midway for some reason.

The really sad part is that on a subconscious level the whites who fought against Germany in the war knew that what they were doing was wrong but they did it anyway; I can only imagine what the generation who fought back then think today, how many of them wish they could have go back in time to fight along side their brothers in Germany…

Somebody cut the part where he says women don't shoot people unless they deserve it with the female cop shooting that nigger.

Why is the second video not a TV ad yet?

Jews rapidly uglify after a certain age due to lacking particular protiens and enzymes in their blood due to centuries of dysgenic eugenics, it's why they need to drink the blood of Goyim children.

That's eerie. I was just listening to that soundtrack just before coming into this thread and ended with that song before playing that video.

Flat earth is a false pill do not swallow.

Spherecuck detected.

Want to share something that could convince me?

I've seen this many times. Is there a source longer video?

No, but I can tell you that it is training. At the end of the video the AK47 has a BFA (blank firing adapter) on the end of his muzzle.

Fucking Niners fan here, this makes me so fucking sick. Fucking Niners are the SJW team now.

moar like this pls
science is the future.

holy fucking shit

what the fuck was he even talking about?

This whole dinner was fucking amazing. Hillary got utterly destroyed. It's like you can see whatever was left of her soul rotting out from the inside.

Oops, forgot to turn off sage! ;)

Uncle Ruckus at it again

He was talking about the entire jewish psychosis running the world today. Real or not, the holocaust is real in the mind of the jews, and while white people learn about the evils of a monolithic white society, jews learn about the values of everything Hitler preached and use those teachings to run the world today and subvert everyone else.

He just dropped the most massive redpill ever. It's true what they say - psychedelics are a direct gateway to truth.

accidentally converted without sound like a retard.

became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.
One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a b

I didn't ask for this feel

I fought against the Taliban in Afghanistan. I am only talking about this because this is an anonymous board btw I would never speak of my experiences to normies. I could never have attempted to kill fellow whites. I felt nothing when we would go on contact patrols toward those goat fuckers or get the chance to shoot the bastards. I can only claim one kill and it meant nothing to me. I still smile when I think about it. They got us in an L-shaped ambush and I shot the bastard as he was jumping over a wall to get back to his motorcycle. I am disgusted with my grandfather and his ilk for attacking our brethren. Something I can never forgive him for. sorry my blog is done. carry on with shitposting.

makin gainz!

Fucking kek

TBH, I always chalked it up to the normal state of affairs in Europe. We've always fought our brothers for good and bad reasons, but that doesn't mean we don't feel kinship for them.

Looks like a wedding ring to me

Why dont they just go fast?

that's dangerous!

For some reason I want someone to beat that he/she/Peecha chakka no wookie to death on stage.

overchan.kikel

fuck off jim

yes goyim renounce God and embrace atheism - the god of marxism

thats fash as fuck buddy

Here's something made by a bunch of tards over from Cuckchan. Very effective, you can just tell it how big you want the file and it will take care of everything.

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

Some online options to go along with that
9xbuddy.com/

online-convert.com/

[violent daytime fantasies intensifies]

every word the plain truth

That was hard to watch.

Imkampfy?

WHAT IS THIS FROM?

Don't make me cry user.

Ron Paul 2012

2012 is gone but not forgotten

There is only one cure for these degenerates.

An open pit and a bullet in the back of the head..

Nah just a pit, not even very deep just something they can't climb out of. Their comforts have made them weak and like children they need their toys taken away.

Anyone have the webm on user trolling CSPAN? Happened this month

This is the only future I see coming.

go to 4:00 comedy goldmine. has potential for so much reuse tbh.

I love how Trump went all Sam Hyde on those fucks.

kek

I like it

Serious fam. I have been learning Greek, and I am thinking of the Greek Orthodox church. They seem to preach a message.

Send these spics back to Mexico where those retards may find them funny.

Into the firepit she goes

It was originally made to make people sympathize with the Syrian refugees. But it was successfully hijacked by us. Last time I saw it on twitter it was titled: What your children can expect in Hillary's america.

They would've done the same thing to Trump had Trump not been so media savvy.

Source?

My Dinner with Andre

Thank you

oh god how the fuck does america produce such fine specimens of humanity as this crazy bitch

Sorry user you spelt Mexico wrong

I'd believe that more if there was even a hint of a spic accent

The dude was defiantly a spic

I'm talking about the crazy woman
I thought the dude was a nigger tbh

Checking Hitler dubs.

This speech was beautiful.

MAGA

Maybe I just thought they werespics when I saw it because Spics usually have "licence problems"

But only the British really have to lose anything of value.

DAY OF THE ROPE NOW

New Omniphi

What a fucking cuck. He deserves to be pushed into an oven.

good luck finding one he'll fit inside

Does anyone have the Trump vid with "My hope will never die"?

This one?

holy shit indeed manson was actually the original redpill

Anyone got the full length of this?

Those pretentious liberal fucks in the crowd, you could see their blissful ignorance shattered when he showed them how much of a non-difference immigration makes.

cuck music gets it DMCA'd off jewtube

Holy fuck this is good. BASED local newsman.

Anyone have that webm of the first republican primary where it opens up with Trump destroying Paul.
It had a sweet beat in the background.

She later got booked for pot (it was in her bag).

Here's another no-hoper.

I watched this a while back and realized the fact bullet/kill ratios since WW2 are probably higher because Americans have been fighting nonwhites mostly. This guy comes up with reasons like US recruits now using man-shaped targets but it's more logical that everyone's a racist and feels less bad about killing shitskins than fellow whites.

We definitely have our guy who acknowledges it now.

And I forgot to embed like a retard.

An often overlooked titbit is the Muslim Brotherhood's direct involvement.
Democratic Administration link: Huma Abedin.

That's a contradiction there, retardo.

holy shit that fucking jewish voice hahah

the one I'm thinking of?

Yep. Not many Aussies know that Mandela was the leader of the largest terrorist organisation in the world at the time. Most think Mother Teresa was a caring soul, too.

Based man tell it like it is.

The traitor is the plague by Cicero

Didnt Mandela kill 22 civilians in a bombing personally?
women and children

Cicero is a paragon of the ages, his words ring true regardless of the time or place

Narration by youtuber snordster. He makes redpilled vids, he uses his great voice to quote comments, blogpost etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux79j1r9hvE

eh
hes got a good voice
but i dont believe in the synagogue of satan shit
kikes are a foreign semitic subversive shitstain upon the face of the earth
the cockroaches of humanity, spreading disease and discord where ever they spread and surviving every attempt to rid the civilised world of their cancer
satan is an artificial jewish construct, calling the jews the synagogue of satan implies there are other forms of synagogue
all synagogues are in the worship of the kike god, theres no distinction between one or the other

Yeah they fuck off pretty fast when actually confronted and they can not outnumber.

Someone please post the webm about 9/11, in which they list all the things that went down the memory hole.

Oh god that's fucking horrifying.

lmao that cuck reporter trying to shame him for 2 minutes straight and he just does not give a fuck lmao.

dude is probably banging that cuck's gf or something lmao. bet his name is chad too lmao.

not really
it supports those theories about why cats act the way they do around us
when they're super comfortable around you they will try to preen you, and clean you by licking you
they will occasionally bring a dead animal to you like a mouse or a bird, because thats what cats eat
the theory is that cats view humans as large oversized kittens or sickly cats
which is why they attempt to clean you because they never see you clean yourselves, and why they bring you dead animals because they never see you hunt or feed like a normal cat
if this study shows anything its proof of that theory
which is fair
remember cats were never domesticated like all the other domestic species
cats domesticated themselves due to living in close proximity to us
because our grain stores attracted rodents, cats feed on the rodents and our ancestors tolerated and encouraged the presence of cats because the more of them around the less rodents eating all your dried wheat

Only that one frame looks like a cat-like face. Only that one. Stop the video at any other frame and it looks like a human face

don't think its just aussies, but yea, just pointing that out

I really enjoyed this video. I like when ol' Pelley and the older fascist forerunners get their time in the sun.

The Truth IS anti-Semitic - Snordster.

You bet your ass the editor who was payed to make this had an absolute blast. You can almost see it.

Holy shit you have a point! What about other animals though? Do they experience something similar or do they see us as normal?

Oh God, her fucking voice.

based

sounds like hl2 zombies

Holy shit.

Go back to cuckchan

This is exactly how you deal with liberals who try to shame you.

not a webm but worth watching.

(SS dubs checked)
You done good, lad. There've been big levels of corruption in the Church in the last years, but a sizable portion of Orthodox priests is a community of gatekeepers of Greek culture and Christian faith. You'll learn a lot from them.

Make sure to travel to the Ayion Oros if you got such an opportunity, it's an independent micro-state inside Greece that contains the best of Orthodox priesthood (and only Orthodox priesthood).

t. Greek

Better quality for posterity. Source vimeo.com/14554974

kek

That was fucking excellent.

Fucking women, man. What is it with women and politics? Of course she's a Romney person instead of Ron Paul - she believes the news. I guess it's easier to brainwash women Look at the videos of pro-Hillary vote rigging that recently came out. All women.

Every day I get closer to fully accepting the women's suffrage pill.

That's what you get for being a coal burner.

dumping

polite sage

the feels

Why isn't she stabbing guys and stealing their dank swag. That is NOT annu cheeki breeki.

Looks like it's from one of the Dead Snow movies

what is this

GET THE FUCKING PART WHERE BASED NORM TALKS ABOUT DAVID IRVING.

this one's a classic and always gives me feels I'm re-finishing up NGE, but I don't want to watch the last episodes, I don't want it to end

Why do you people shit bricks over this I don't get it

Unfortunately that hero passed away, due to a tractor accident.

He died too soon, and too quickly forgotten. He's up there on my altar of heroes.

Masters making up bullshit and tricking people into believing its true.

Rod Serling tv show. Eps called Class of '99 I think…

God what has this election done to me..?

From which movie is this?

Is this just some random well spoken asshole?

What did the nignog say?

lol,dude on the right looks like an indian and the priest like a muslim

hahaha fugg Russians DGAF

What's this from?

mother fucker idubbbz shitting the ape-man video hueueheuheuheu

I want to see her hang.

That first one, A+

It's weev.

this one is a beaut

requesting that video about nationalism that had this song playing in the background
started off with marching german troops from WWII in sync with the start of the song, showed some riot images etc and at the end "Nationalism is Back" appeared on the screen

anyone got it?

Død snø 2 if you wanna be more specific.

Goto below. I cant post it because file already exists in different thread.

Not webm but I think this OC would be good for our autistic youth engagement program.

How do you function? He spoke very clearly…

Video was good until it got all up in some shitty ass dubstep

Women comedy is cringey as fuck

only real gripe
Could use a jacket though.

Is that why they loathe and despise Christ?

Such small minded conjecture from a small man.

My sides… The music fits too well

I remember reading something from a while ago, might be wrong but, supposedly cats see humans just like other cats, and dogs see humans as different from dogs.

In cats, the same parts of their brains are activated when looking at another cat or a human. In dogs, different parts of the brain are activated for each. Dogs can even recognize human's facial expressions.

Also interestingly cat brains are very similar in structure to human brains, in structure and function allocation. because of this they do a lot of AI testing on cats. Lots of attempts have been made to create artificial cat brains. Cats also have an extremely long memory and can recognize many different faces, even after 10+ years of no contact.

Tried to find the video of the man in a cheetah costume chasing his terrified pets as a response, but oh well..

twin peaks of some sort

He broke into her house.

good beat

don't know but the standing one is also in the 1994 "in the mouth of madness"

VIDEOS ARCHIVE 1.zip
archive.org/details/VIDEOSARCHIVE1

VIDEOS ARCHIVE 2.zip
archive.org/details/VIDEOSARCHIVE2

What's in there?

When was this?

last week

Yeah, a lot of American fascist thought and movements got memory holed by the brown scare and FDR's wave of assassinations and imprisonments

what is the song playing in this webm?

also what the fuck did her mom age 10 years in one day
terrible kids.
>she survived a DIRECT MISSILE HIT
hahahaha. that's fucking bullshit.

lots and lots of videos I saved from 2 MP4-Webm posting threads.

Welp hes half right

He's still blue pilled (or pretending to be) regarding the Hitler question but it's understandable.

What a waste of lead and meat. fucking why?

HOLEE FUK
Backstory?

Kim Jong Il confirmed for best waifu.

I would break formation just to rofl.

anyone have the video of sam hyde saying something along the line of "we're about to become relevant again" in regards to nazism?

You seriously don't remember that? They sent an email asking about the pilots. Some intern supposedly sent them this as a joke, and no one noticed it and they put it on the fucking news.

LMAO at the news anchors losing it over the canadian question and repeating it. Confirms that they were for Trump until things got serious. When things got serious they started cucking in tow with the GOPe. Sad.

Even if you watch the last episodes, there's still EoE.

I must confess I still haven't seen every episode of Space Dandy for similar reasons, even though I own the series on DVD and blu-ray.

Mika and Joe seemed like the only uncucked anchors until (((The Establishment))) told them to oy vey shut it down.

Gee what group is highly disposed to crime AND dont have father figures around often???

City fag get out.

Clearly a rooster that has turned aggressive. You have to cull them.

anyone have alex jone's 1776 will commence again meme?

>that Leap of Faith soundtrack

damn good movie, fam

I cant understand why parents would allow that with their child screaming like that. I'd smash that man's mouth in with a hammer and drill up his gums myself.

Death and suffering.

Lol, welcome newfriend, stick around awhile and you might get lucky enough to have him call you a kike shill, haha.

I tough he was having a seizure, jesus christ.

fucking KEK!

When a rooster becomes a "Manfighter" you often cull them, gathering eggs and cleaning their yard becomes a huge hassle if you're losing chunks of your jeans. If you've got kids it's even worse. If a cockerel becomes a manfighter suddenly later in life, it might have been brought on by disease. It's unrealistic to take him to the vet to find out because that's expensive as shit, so you won't be eating meat if you don't know whether it's poison or not. That's one reason I could see for killing a manfighter with a shotgun, and he absolutely took an aggressive position.

Now, imagine for a second that manfighter decided he'd attack your child. I've seen a rhode island red tear bloody chunks and if you get a brahma who decides to spur a child the brahma is big enough to down that child and proceed to rip chunks from your child. If a chicken attacked one of my kids I'd put the fucker down that day.

Thanks for the explanation. Man I wish I wasn't raised a city cuck I really do. I am out of place here, but also out of place there because I don't know such basic things.

Well if you ever manage to get out of the city consider chickens. They're a great foot-in-the-door toward self sufficiency or adapting to uncucked life in general. They're easy as hell too, I'll write a quick and dirty guide for chicken first timers.

So spring rolls around, you buy some chicks, straight run. Straight run means they're not 'sexed' and you'll get a mixture of males and females. You eat all but one or two males depending on the size of your flock and keep some hens for egg production. Males are good about alerting the hens when there's danger so if a neighbor's dog or a coyote shows up the hens will have booked it and your cockerel will be in a bloody slump, gone or might successfully drive off the predator if the predator in question is looking for an easy meal.

If you want a meaner cockerel that will protect the flock, get a rhode island red. They're the meanest sons of bitches in the chicken world and the females lay a large brown egg daily. That's a hell of a lot of eggs, but the rub is that RIR hens and roosters aren't very meaty. Chickens aren't what they were in the wild, we've got some variety because we have broken their fucking genetics to suit our needs. If you want to raise some chickens for purely meat purposes then you'd want to go with a "Cornish Cross" about two months from hatch they're ready to be culled and stuffed in the fridge, their only downside is that they're dogshit for egg production. If you want moderate egg production but HUGE chickens, you want a Jersey Giant. They were originally an attempt to replace turkeys, at six months old they can be as big as 18 pounds. They lay an egg every two or three days meaning with a larger flock you'll easily keep your home in fresh eggs and they lay HUGE brown eggs.

[1/2]
Body was too long for one post

[2/2]

Once you get home with your baby chicks put them in a tuperware box or something with some newspaper over the bottom and pine shavings about an inch thick over that. Grab one of those simple waterers and feeders from the tractor store where you got them, making your own isn't worth the hassle if you're not particularly crafty. You might need to hold them and gently dip the tips of their beaks in the water to show them where it is at first, they're not bright. They will figure out where the food is on their own, don't worry about that. If they shit in the water replace it at least once every six hours or they can get sick and die. In a lot of cases you'll have some chicks just fail to thrive and they'll die out, don't panic unless your whole batch acts completely lethargic. You'll need a heat source and you don't need the fucking hundred dollar set up from the store, get a little wall hanging light fixture or something and screw it to the edge of the box so it won't fall down risking a housefire and then stick a hundred watt bulb in there. Some people use two incase one fails, that's your decision. I don't bother, I've never had chicks die from lack of heat, if they're pissy about the cold they'll peep really really loud so you'll know if they're uncomfortable. Just keep the pine in the box dry and once they've got some feathers on them they'd be ready for the outdoor run, some folks keep them inside a barn or whathaveyou while they're still tiny so raccoons don't wipe them out, and they will. When you're building a coop don't use "chicken wire" use quarter inch welded hardware cloth, it's steel and as long as you fix it to the coop and run well enough a raccoon, rat or anything can't chew through it. When affixing it leave two feet extra off the bottom edge of the coop and bury it in the ground straight down, that will dissuade foxes, rats and raccoons that try to dig their way in if you aren't making a concrete coop and run foundation. Get coop and run plans online, the coop is the box they sleep in, the 'run' is where they hang out. You may not need a run depending on the savagery of your local wildlife.

So, now your chicks are grown and if you're lucky they survived, keep their coop dry. Clean it out every other day, a sleeping chicken is a shitting chicken and you're eating what these things put out so you want their environment clean. If they get mites in their coop put some diatomaceous earth in there, the mites will die. If the birds get mites let them dustbathe is diatomaceous earth, it'll kill the bugs. Chickens roll in the dirt, that's called dustbathing, it's normal. Don't bathe your chickens. Keep their water reasonably clean, if there's a tiny bit of sediment in the water pan or whatever they'll be alright but if it gets cloudy clean it out yesterday. Some people teach their chickens to use a drip feeder but I don't have experience there, supposedly it eliminates the dirty water problem. If a hen or cockerel starts collapsing or acting lethargic cull it or bring it inside for a time and watch it. If their wattles turn purple and swell like testicles kill them and immediately get them away from the rest of your flock. If they drop over dead randomly, don't sweat it. Sometimes chickens just die, but never eat the meat of a sick chicken or one you didn't kill yourself.

That's a pretty good guide for the absolute basics. You could copy this and toss it in a .txt or something in the event you need it later. Printing is a good idea, hard copies are useful too. Good luck getting out of the city, eating your own eggs and your own chicken is a pretty satisfying thing.

Mein Bruder

There are many fetishes you can be into. Imagination is the limit. But if you're into inflation, there's nothing on this forsaken plane of existence that will make anyone respect you for being into it. You can be into anal, gangbangs, and even something insane as vore because at least you can tie bdsm into why restrained cannibalism is sexually rational, but the moment you tell anyone about your inflation fetish, all reputations you have are destroyed without fail.

Thanks user, good info. Saved.

weev is full of shit.

God these fucking kikes. I truly hate them with every fiber of my body.

I can't follow some crazy faggot rambling about loosely related subjects with no real meaning

sorry

are you that dumb?

he said there was no earpiece in there, meaning that he knew what was in there, meaning that he stole the bag.

These are not entertaining and nor are they insightful. Sorry dude :-(

Cant Webm right now, requesting:

youtube.com/watch?v=l14WDZCnz-w 7:37 - 7:40 and 5:27 - 5:30
youtube.com/watch?v=522qtqjSagM 2:34 - 2:46

The light in Norm's eye man.. such a great dude

WE WUZ WAFFEN-SS N SHIET

Are you fucking kidding me with that? Are those UN troops or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc

kek. maybe the spic boyfriend would rather go back to mexico than be with this harpie

no they are pogs

That black sheriff's deputy shaking his head like

THESE LYING FUCKING CUNTS. EVERY FUCKING TIME. ALWAYS LYING.

I've seen this happen so many times that my first instinct now is to think the bitch is lying.

thanks for capping, saved me a few seconds.
why does your font look like that?

he really sounds like a jew or part-jew though

this should be renamed to serbia nato bombing

second video trump triumphant
That was good.

This is why I don't see a world war 3 ever happening with white fighting other whites. Hell, any world war at this point would probably never happen if europe is anything to go by. Powerful stuff.

OY VEY

Remember to spread these clips outside of these circles as well

youtube.com/watch?v=NT19U6ZczC8

feminism and 'muh fees fees'

If you have nukes, please use them.

t. burger

Just dump them on an island in the middle of nowhere and do fly bys with drones.

They will be pressed by the nature and wildlife (not to mention lack of a phone signal)

*oppressed ffs

why do they feel the need to even ask the question?

are they that afraid?

What did he say upon being asked "why is that?"

breddy gud anymore on this goy?

Yeah, but I imagine he would get some serious shit if he actually embraced Adolf, Greeks may be smart on Jews but they're still taught taught that Hitler was da big ebul nahtzaee that invaded unprovoked, etc. He's either faking it to simply appear anti-Zionist or he genuinely doesn't know, but considering many orthodox Christians embraced nazis after liberation from commies I wouldn't be surprised if he knew the truth.

DATS SEXIST user. WOMEN NEVER LIE
/s

rofl second vid is what they should do to all those 'am I being arrested' retards who make up bullshit excuses why the law doesn't apply to them. We're a bunch of PC pussies.

t. America

NEW THREAD

weev is a jew.

i swear to God one day i was watching NBC news and it cut out when the Hillary wikileaks thing came up, and it happened AGAIN, the NEXT DAY on a DIFFERENT CHANNEL. Both about Hillary and Wikileaks. TV started working again after the story ended, about 15 seconds or so later

not a coincidence.

(((They))) are scared absolutely shitless of Trump.

faggot.

Science contribution

Fake! Rats don't reverse, they turn around.

I don't know why anyone still associates with weev unironically

the fact the TRS fags had him on their podcast the other day + all their "d'nations" and buying t-shirts craps make me think they reek of FBI at worst, opportunists at best

If that is real it is absolutely appalling, the creatures brain is trapped in mechanical hell but no matter how fast it can get those little wheels to turn it can't escape. It will spend the rest of its existence trying to find a way out of its cell, but the prison moves along with it. The only release from this is its brain rotting to the point where it can't operate the machine anymore, at which point it will be discarded and one of its comrades will be levied into service in the hell bot for the creators amusement. The ovens are too good for whomever made this monstrosity.

Or its an RC car and there is some faggot off camera with a controller in which case I have gotten triggered over nothing.

This one always cracks me up.

Check this young Lia out.

Why not do the same to high tier jews?

yes, thank you. I seriously thought one of us made it the first time watching it. Fuckin awesome.

Nice.

What a bunch of scum sucking faggots. I wish everyone in the media would be held personally responsible for their corruption and bias.

random goof

SJWs lose their shit over this guy because he fakes his videos to make niggers look retarded. They don't realize if he didn't fake them, he'd probably have gotten shot by now.

Near the end the chimp gets so pissed he just attacks some random guy that got in his way.

Joey Salads' twitter is gold too
twitter.com/joeysalads

^^^Be carefull if you are epileptic for this vid!

you can hear the thing that falls go ding-ding-ding

Ever since that jew H3H3 started ragging on Joey I actually checked him out and he seems like a nice guy. I think getting called out on his early shit did him a world of good. Now he just treats his "pranks" like sketches.

this is real

Yeah he seems like a cool guy. He supports Trump, knows Shillary is shit, and likes to fuck with lefties

Sound warning.

woops meant to cap this one. Most of his tweets are gold though

I wonder if you can just say someone pulled a gun and claim it was self defense?

good video

you can see his hands shaking. honestly its quite obvious he was not mentally right.

FUCKING LOL, THE FACT THAT HE LAUGHED ALONG WITH IT

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

we all know blm is controlled opposition but this guy is even faker than they are. he's exploiting the same emotions that circulate on this board for views and $$$. basically as jewish as they come without being born a jew.

Its hard to know if this is satirical

Source or you're a kike liar.

Sauce?

Oh shit, I thought that was a ugly chick singing without her head gear

No shit, he's a liberal.

I got excited for nothing.

exited to watch somebody get their head cut off?

why?

Just makes me sad.

That dude with glasses knows and he is trying to get him to say (((it))), fucking classic.

may I direct your attention to the skin tone

Hot off the presses from tonight's episode. Southpark's Shills are getting increasingly nervous.

Let them be scared.

I'm excited for pic related.

really kinda gives you hope. No one in history has been jew'd more than the slavs and yet they seem to be the only people left who can truly have fun nowadays

that fucking rug

Fam they don't actually rip a rat's brain out to run the machine. They grab a dropperfull of neurons from a rat fetus and drip it onto a microchip. As far as the neurons know, they've always had a robot body. Living a life with full mobility but without ever knowing hunger or pain isn't a bad way to exist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrot

I dont understand why they are doing this. Are the shillery people fucking paying them??

But him in charge of the Eugenics Dept. when its created next year.

Matt Stone & Trey Parker are Jewish right? If so, there's your answer.

what's this from?

At first I thought he might have hit her in the eye, but he clearly didn't touch her. Maybe she was just being dramatic for the cameras?

Seems phony based on my understanding of neurobiology, but also the fact the info about this research is so sparse leads me to believe it's a hoax. A computer chip that can descramble information from neurons just from having cells dropped into it would be revolutionary and cutting edge in the field.

Neurons by themselves are like wires - they don't store any information nor are they capable of deciphering any. Things like movement commands, orientation, and sight are processed with very specific parts of the brain in a specific pathway using specific neurons. To do what he claims to do would be like dropping a fistful of random and different wires into something and expecting it to connect itself.

Seems more likely that the random electrical firing of neurons (like a frog's postmortum twitching) triggers some command in the chip without actually directing anything. But I'm no robotics expert, perhaps there is a chip that can do all that he's claiming.

Holofart is Strong

I first read about the rat thing over a decade ago. But I also think it's BS

I want to say one of the earlier times I read about it, it implied the rat brain (cells) were controlling an F-15 simulation or some shit like that.

Lots of shitty science reporting on shitty fake studies out there. None of the shit ever seems to materialize. I was always alone in hating on spaceescalator threads for being full of that shit

"Uh [I'd like to get] the foreigners out of our country"

Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead

That resolution…

Somewhere in France. Someone lit a firecracker and everyone thought it was a terrorist.

Sergiy Fayfura "Bandera"
youtube.com/watch?v=QJRhJhlWEbM

My hand is in warm water

test

KEK

KEK

Hey I remember a sweet trailer with wehrmacht walking out from the ocean, Is it the same movie?

Yes, the movie is called Boku No Totenmarsche

The webm is already posted in the Moonman thread, but here's the youtube if you want to gibs views so hopefully SJWs can see it

m8 do even speak British? he said

>"Uh [I'd like to get all] the foreigners out of our country"

wait, CTR made this? …
bahahahahahaha

Why remake something that's already perfect?

Sorry, I only speak American. My bad.

Nice video, so I turned it into a webm.

I swear there was a "was getting me to vote Trump part of your plan" comment in there, maybe a different video.

I remember reading that the one thing you don't do if you're comparing your political opponent to Hitler in an ad like this,is you do not, under any circumstances, translate Hitler's words. Then the goyim might see the truth. You have to keep Hitler underneath the cloak of evil for it to work.

That's what you get for being living next to a coal burner.

Old one.

I know this is a webm thread but any of you goys have the screenshot of that short story thread about what happened 15 years after the TPP was passed?

Much appreciated my dudes.

Stopped watching that vid at 0:45

"It was a standard technique in the Jim Crow South that was used by racist southern democrats to shut up black civil rights groups like the NAACP"

Of course, because if you translate his words, and then go back into history and look at his surroundings and the political climate around him, what he says makes a lot of sense, and you can understand why he was elected. Much like it's understandable why Trump will have the popular vote, and will win the election if they are unable to tamper with the results.

What animu is dat?

We found the guy!

That hit right in the feels.

Youtube related.

Music?

Music?

Sometimes i think the Slavs are an intricate marketing plot by Adidas that went too far.

Can someone make a webm of this part and 36:01 and 15 seconds in

HIGHEST POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARING

If anyone damages your car, or attempts to, you are legally allowed to run right through them and the crowd that is obstructing you. Even if they just act menacingly should be enough to absolve you of sin.

In the case of the guy doing donuts, while awesome, is a legal grey area.

does anyone have the isis music video?

What's this from?

These same idiots whose only source of information is Colbert or Stewart will also like that shit. If they were given other, non-liberal entertainment, they would be right-wing.

These same idiots whose only source of information is Colbert or Stewart will also like that shit. If they were given other, non-liberal entertainment, they would be right-wing.

I've seen this many times before, but this still creeps the fuck out of me.

Imagine your brain being cut in parts, only to have one of its parts put inside a robot, and all you can do is capture distance in three directions with IR sensors and move.

Imagine the fear. Imagine the state of panic you're under. You don't know what's happening. You're trapped in a body that isn't yours.

What remains of this rat must be thinking he's in hell.

And if I was in front of this thing, I'd be kicking the shit out of it until it stops moving, torching the whole area with napalm, and nuking the entire galaxy just to be sure.

This is the stuff nightmares are made of.

Fresh OC

does this count?

Ron Paul was merely the prelude to Trump.

What is the end song?

where to buy hitler doll?

tattooed faggot hits her…real tough guy

noice

what in the fuck. i just saw the video and he was based as fuck.
so sad the jews got to him

Did this guy just make me against gay marriage?

didya stumble in here from reddit?

I actually looked it up and the French we're literally guillotining sandniggers as recently as 1977. I honestly think that the biggest happenings of 2017 are going to be the God Emperors reaction to the French coup/civil war. Hell they're probably waiting for him to get in because they know Obama would intervene and shut them down.

Also I even found a gif of said Sandnigger execution.

Yes.
My stance has always been that I don't care if they get married, but I don't think it's acceptable that people are forced to marry them outside of any legal contracts.

Yep I think they're just waiting too. It'd be interesting to see what other nations will do when he is elected.

Nice gif.

Sorry for the late reply, this board is really slow.

Hobo with a Shotgun is the source.

I think it was a day or a few days after that paris terrorist attack when they were doing a commemorative(?) service and someone lit some firecrackers like you said

Requesting that webm where people are calling trump a clown and saying he doesn't have a chance to win, followed by him wining and them panicking and ending with Trump saying "they aren't laughing now"

Anyone want a chill song?

Benjamin H. Freedman 1961 speech
the full version is on youtube, sorry for size

An important speech with some great info from the world wars, Zionism and his thoughts on Kennedy.

Anymore details on that first webm?
Please tell me that nigger is spending the rest of his life being raped to death in jail.

this guy is outdated and ZOG pulled the wool over his eyes good
the problem with Christianity is everything he details in his speech
Christians are unable to rationalise the fact their god is a semitic god, that they worship a jew as the son of their semitic god, and this phony belief that the jews of antiquity are not the same jews as today
Talmud, Torah, Tanakh who gives a shit its all kike filth and it belongs in the trash
the obsession with differentiating the semitic roots of Christianity from pure kikery only serves to confuse and promote leniency to jewish corruption

Delivered.

He's right about one thing. Evidence does show that the MMR vaccine causes disproportionate rates of autism in blacks.

Music is by Helios btw. I forget the specific song.

No, it was citizens superPAC, they where with ted cruz, that aired on TV by like the second debate

MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT!!

even when they're trying to be anti Trump they just make me like him more

Lefties are truly the greatest failure humanity can produce

Did you see that h3h3 video about Joey's video? What do you think of it?

OC

Don't speak ill of your grandfather for he did not know what he was doing, user.

Learning from his error, which you have, is all one can really do as of now. He was a young man just like you and didn't have such knowledge as we do at our fingertips.

t. fellow warfighter

Lets try this again

I would also call it Deviants OP or something since it isnt the whole epsiode

Someday we must take the meme war to the museum. We must Make Art Great Again.

pls pol help me find the music of this webm

UKRAINE VS. RUSSIA DANCE OFF

WHO WINS?

imdb searching for Devon Milford comes up with "Amerika" a 7 episode miniseries from '87.

would Kek count as an Old One?

Ok i know the musician is Legionarii.
But i don't know the song.

I'll keep looking.

Maybe but we've employed humor as our memetic vector so this reflects a jovial vision of Kek who jesterly teases dark concepts into the light. There are other vectors like terror, fear and hatred which spread memes well; indeed fear is the primary vector of television news media. The Church of Satan for example became famous by provoking feelings of fear, shock and disgust.

We might laugh our way into the apocalypse.

You read my mind.

High energy Ukraine mans wins that one hands down.

GOY VS JEW DANCE OFF

WHO WINS?

First vid is fucking quality.

The fuck? They just came out and said Hillary? I thought they were playing the "Tee hee non partisan" game by referring to them exclusively as douche and turd sandwich.

I'm a bit late, has this been posted yet?

This portrayal is why I like Trump. Gives absolute zero fucks. It's like Millennials think Trump's honesty has to be some sort of post-ironic joke.

It's like watching a retard push against a door when there's a giant sign that says "PULL" so they get mad at the fucking door.

WARNING: 2SPOOKY4CUCKS

youtube.com/watch?v=yu2ywAtDetY

Do you have any more of these user?
Very interesting stuff

post more unintentional techno dancing plox

The dumbass left the bottle open

this?
youtube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemds

Thank you friendo

Oh fuck's yes.

Christ this really got my blood boiling

Pls source for this anyone

That guys eyes pop open, it's beautiful. All these people with no understanding of what awaits them. They have no idea they are in danger of being seen for what they are let alone dealt with.

Where is this and were they able to use the hose to flush his AIDS-tainted blood down the sewer?

user that is extremely upsetting

If real, this is unethical as fuck.

No shit. I hope they allowed it to die.

Can someone explain?

I saved this as "incredibly painful to watch.webm"

No shit.

What's wrong with this? It's cool as hell. Am I meant to believe that the board that wants to gas every single kike, man woman and child, can't hand a fucking rat being used to advance science? I bet if they didn't have le spooky music you wouldn't even care

I agree with 100% of everything with this webm.

I wish every single tv channel in the world could be hacked and have this webm play on every channel 24/7 for weeks.

We Metal Gear Rising now

I have not eaten anything for like 24 hours. Watching this video made me feel physically ill, i think its pushing me over the edge.

I'm not kidding you guys, i feel like i wanna throw up. Perhaps i should eat something..

Its just driving around randomly and avoiding collision…What so impressive about this?

Was that tv show made to teach niggers conservative values?

RULES OF NATURE

Not an argument.

Kefka…is that you?

Nothing but arguments, you cartoon watching, Austic faggot.

That it was biological tissue determining that process

not. one. single. blink.

Many of these black sitcoms (like Fresh Prince) were produced by Jews and meant to portray blacks as compatible with the white middle class or superior to them.

SquareSoft was warning us about the danger of mentally deranged trannies.

Go back to jacking off to Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins, faggot.

wew lad, that's my favorite game.

Non-white Shitskin faggot detected.

How is that possible? Her eyes must get drier than the Saharan desert.

festive toasting chants where one guy yells something, then the others respond to it. like "hip hip: HURRAY!!" the he goes to say Sich, and everyone responds HEIL!
You can't do nazi salutes in Germany because it's outlawed. but it's so engrained in their psychology, they just respond automatically.

youtube.com/watch?v=YchCuFvyAZ4

I can make you a software where my urine decides the collision detection.

Although i can see how that video impresses plebs since they probably think there's some powerful godlike AI connected to it.

ok

10/10

OY VEY MR GOLDSTEIN ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE

ITS GETTING SO HOT I AM GOING TO GET MY KIPPAH OFF

?

This is pretty good stuff. If you took the audio and replaced it with Trump 'baller' footage, like in embed related, you wouldn't even know it was meant to be negative. What's the source?

My personal favorite by Sabaton.

We'll bring back Rhodesia lads, don't worry.

Carolus Rex is still Their best Album.
The Last Stand is pretty decent.

You can hook up dick skin to a robot too, it would be the same. It's trickster science.

how, and would dick skin learn?

Every time I watch this I get chills

The Pine Cone is the Ark for the Cleansing of Fire

The scream is edited in.

sounds like fucking alex jones

You should rename this as "Joker's message to Gotham.webm"

dumpert!

le wacky meme horn montage xDD

since the dude was chinese, title should be "Jed Pijj"

It needs a collission detection program. It doesn't learn. it just responds from electric stimulus. then the response is picked up by the sensors and the signal from the sensors determines the action. you could probably put a potato in there and it would still work.

But I dont know for sure, maybe it is possible that the brain is actually learning, but they would have to prove it first. the video presented proves nothing.

Michael The Brave (1971)
This is basically the "Braveheart" of Romania. Michael took control of the small, impoverished Ottoman tributary country of Wallachia, and in a short time defeated both the Turks and Hungarians, and for the first time since the Dacian era unified the 3 vlach principalities into a free Romanian state.

All you have to do is search "Mihai Viteazul" on youtube and you will find the full movie with English subtitles.

still i r8 9/11

(geprüft)

This is actually really good, why was everybody so down on the video?

nuo my god

song name?

Here is something for you guys.

Anyone have any idea what song that is?

Pleb

holy shit the black man just dropped some Nietzsche

my hero

I own rats, they do backup when they feel the need to.

what the fuck man

nice

Source: archive.fo/JxN4t

Can someone Webm this?

Am I supposed to feel for dirty arabs?

Ahaha, this is so great. well made

Pretty sure it's a tango by that guy piazzolla