Interpol user here, using TOR for security reasons

Interpol user here, using TOR for security reasons

I know I can't be taken seriously without proof but since I can't do that I figure it's worth a try

-Wikileaks twitter is compromised
-Wikileaks site is not compromised
-Key collaborators of wikipedia have been detained
-Assange has been captured
-I do not know who is in charge of wikileaks twitter but I suspect it's someone with ties to US Gov. Taking credit for DDoS when nobody knew who was doing it was a huge red flag.
-Guccifer has disappeared too, we don't know if he was captured
-Podesta is in London, we can only speculate but have a strong feeling it's because of Assange

I suggest everyone that visits this board uses protection as all intelligence agencies monitor it at all times

Fake and gay

You shouldn't have made the thread then. At least speculate like a normal user instead of attention whoring you larper.

Fuck cuckhanner refugees and their constant larp thread

bravo

so this is some cuckchan pasta too?

fake & gay

Anyone that hadn't figured out, or at least guess the things you posted is Holla Forums dumb.
Also: stop larping faggot

Why mr concern troll?

Mendax is still shitposting on Holla Forums, so the world is not as dangerous as you cucks would like us believe.

literally kill yourself CTR

I want faggots like you to go back to cuckchan

sage

Why m8?

back to cuckchan faggot nigger D&C concern troll shill double nigger

Because exposure is the best way to get the shilling to backfire.

LARPing Cuckchanner user here, who doesn't understand that TOR users don't have fucking IDs.

I know I can't be taken seriously without proof but since I can't do that (because there is none) I figure it's worth a try to slide some threads.

-Drumpf is compromised
-My asshole is compromised
-Key collaborators of Jim's pig farm have been detained
-Cucks have been captured
-I do not know who is in charge of paying me for this shitpost but I suspect it's someone with ties to US Gov. They need to take credit for giving me the hotpockets I deserve.
-My mother has disappeared too, I don't know if she finally decided to abandon me.
-Pls in London, femanons. I can only speculate but have a strong feeling I'll lose my wizard status soon.

-I suggest everyone that visits this board uses protection as all intelligence agencies monitor it at all times

Fucking kill yourself.

Boy i wish whites would learn to lose in europe
Bumping just in case this nigger larper is fo real

Hi CTR.

Why the instant sage-bombing?
OP's shit seems quite plausible since the stuff coming from their twitter and Assange dissapearing look like it was the work of Kerry's visit.

They lock him up without internet so he cant shitpost about Clinton crimes. It does not matter, wikileaks is not in his room in embassy.

no thank you i would rather not have the eye of sauron notice me

You're not even using TOR you humongous newfag lmao

Fuck off

lel this
look at his ID

Because its obvious stuff that didnt need a bullshit cuckchan-tier larp post.

Cool LARP bro

At least proof read your LARPing.

>Interpol user here, using TOR for security reasons

>ID: 203409

LOL

You're not getting a pay raise anytime soon CTR loser.

Bullshit. Fuck off moron.

KILL YOURSELF.

What, you think these seven skeletons I'm behind are just for decoration?

this

BUMP JUST IN CASE