CLINTON FOUNDATION PAYS WOMEN LESS

AHAHAHAHA
CUNTON LOSES FEMINAZI VOTE
Spread this everywhere Shillary & CTR gather, urge feminazis/NeverTrumps to vote Jill Stein instead. (Stein wants Clinton in prison too)
Spread it everywhere the God Emperor's supporters gather, use it to BTFO Cunton & CTR shills.
archive.fo/I9L7f
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789623092507185153

BTFO
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act_of_2009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Men overall earn more than women. Same age, same job, same hours = same pay.

Good for us though. We all know Clinton's pro-women stance is a load of shit but stuff like this is always essential for us.

Liberals will finally put this rumor to bed because it's their people guilty of it, right?

…Right?

#TRIGGERED

Friendly reminder inequal pay is unironically illegal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act_of_2009
Twice over (for some reason).

There's no such thing as "unequal" pay (learn to spell btw).

Women take more sick days, maternity leave, work less every day cause they have to take their kids to/from school and work less overtime.

Wait a sec, so Clinton Foundation actually did charge women the same for the same work?

It's fucking nothing then (for us, at least).

pay*

Hop lel.

Your just a misogynist who hates women in tech.

Your just jelly that you have never soldered your computer motherboard.

OP here. Just to clarify, this is useful shit for D&C tactics against Shillbots.

Anyone brings up "grab them by the pussy", you fire back with "pays women less".
There's heavy overlap between feminazi SJW cunts and NeverTrumps, so in their case push them to vote Stein because Stein wants Shillary in jail too.

If we can't get them to vote for Trump, we can still get them to vote against Shillary.

I "built" a computer at the tender age of 12, where's my free shit and a trip to the white house?

If you didnt solder your motherboard while holding the tools by the hottest part it doesnt count.

Fuck me, I wasn't quite that hardcore back in the day.
I mean these days I shove a hot soldering iron down my urethra on the reg but those darn politicians only want little kids to impress them.

(checked)

Good goy. I assume its the extra-extra small model, right?

Of coursh, I'm no big guy.

If you use the iron to solder your motherboard while its half in your urethra and then take a stock photo on a white background that would definitely count.

I doubt it, they are irredeemable.

Lol

IF TRUE, THIS NEEDS TO BE SPREAD EVERYWHERE!!!

You're forgetting that unabashed hypocrisy is literally their credo. They're completely aware of what they do yet willingly blame their actions on their opponents. America saw it in the last debate with the whole violence at rallies exchange. It is as says.

Pretty weak stuff, the article even admits that its flawed because people are potentially more senior or hold slightly different positions to each other which alters wages and could coincidentally bump average male pay to be higher if they hold more of these positions.

Still maybe semi decent propaganda for facebook where no one reads into anything but the title or does any actually thinking.

I presume you have been living under a rock or something. Feminazis dont accept that explanation of the wage gap.

I calculated this for CTR. Huge pay gap exists.

It's explained by huge CEO salaries but who cares, it's not like women care about math.

Still unnerved by how wikileaks is acting. It's so out of character

Go back to reddit

Reported

Fuck off redditor

CTR getting worried.

I bet they had to include chelsea in these stats just to fudge the numbers. if you take the million fucking dollars she gets a year to sit on her fat ass then these women get paid even less

The fire rises

The point is that the Clinton Foundation has a wage gap by their standards, not ours.