GOVERNMENT ACCIDENTILY RELEASES EARLY VOTING TALLIES IN WISCONSIN, HILLARY LESS THEN 30% OF VOTE

archive.is/6CURf
archive.is/0vqAI
wisconsinvote. org/results/president-general

It appears the early voting results have leaked. Hillary is in a dead heat with Gary "Aleppo" Johnson, while the God Emperor Trump is on top with 40.2% of the vote!

Other urls found in this thread:

weau.com/elections/stateresults?c=n
archive.is/gVqse
elections.wi.gov/node/4305
wisconsinvote.org/correction-test-election-returns-accidentally-released-wisconsin-vote
dailycaller.com/2016/10/22/people-are-sharing-obviously-fake-trump-election-results-from-wisconsin/
archive.is/8dSl8
archive.is/GeKy6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's too bad this is just early votes because you know they'll just use the "democrats tend to vote on election day ;)))))" when they rig it despite all the shilling for early voting.

EVERY

TIME

Hope you're ready, the ovens are heating up.

At least this one wasn't a sage. Speaking of which this deserves a sticky.

I had to look some of these fuckers up to make sure it wasnt some troll name lol. Perhaps their supporters are more likely to vote early?

Jeeze, they're even rigging the early voting!

Wiki says mexican-american but he's clearly a kike

There are plenty of white Mexicans. You just need to see them rafting about in the sea of "impure bloods".

WEW

Oops, someone dun goofed. How are they to push the "Shillary's winning" narrative now?
Who would believe that niggers would rather wake up before noon and take the bus to vote on election day, rather than mail the postage paid envelope sent to your doorstep?

So basically only major cities?

They leaked them so voters can know how to vote strategically against Trump.

It's a data test apparently. Not real

CTR shill go away, this is leaked data.

Woah the amount of other politicians below the General that are kikes is fucking overwhelming

19.8% for "What's a leppo?", fuck, shameful display

Johnson is doing amazingly well there. I would have expected 5% - 9% as his most optimal targets but he blew that the fuck out. It's also worth noting that Wisconsin is pretty fucking blue pilled. Trump being up 10% in early voting in Wisconsin of all fucking places is YUGE.

wew

no one believes that green parties are real parties

I almost feel bad for the little kike

weau.com/elections/stateresults?c=n

Meanwhile we have some reassuring numbers from Florida as well. I get to vote in two days!

cia honeypot site, dont click

Notice that Trumps support is 38.3 in the RCP poll average for WI. In other words it's fairly accurate. Hillarys number is 45.3. So that means hillary is bleeding votes to Dat Gary, probably the bernouts.
Does this mean we have to rely on the Lolberg to spoil the election in our favor? I've been expecting Trump to outperform polls by more than just a measly 2 points. Then again I don't know his w cucked WI is.

phew thanks

It's a local news stattion ffs

mainstream media trying to discredit the leak

This.
They're trying to fire up the democrats.

It's not a leak you fucking cretin, it's still up, they didn't leak it. It say's 100% precints reporting which is ridiculous.

So how could Trump have nearly 800k votes out of a possible 289,400. It's a test, it say's so on the WEAU site, TEST DATA.

archive.is/gVqse

Keep in mind that in a lot of very conservative areas in Florida that almost always vote Republican there are registered Democrat majorities due to old people never changing their registration. Those numbers may be better than even first glance suggests.

Are there really some old as fuck southern democrats left who haven't been assed to change their registration left?

Keep in mind that Republican turnout on Election Day is greater in Florida, even with the Obongo race. Usually what happens is Dems build up a sizable lead and then try to ride that through the election which is what happened with Obongo. His early voting stats were such that Dems were up 4% on Election Day which got whittled down to .7% when everything was done. Dems continuing this trend of being down in this state going into Election Day will spell disaster both because Hillary won't have as much support as Obongo but also because Republicans here are old and have been waiting their entire life to cast a ballot against the Hilldog.

Fucking cocksucking faggot assed nevertrump libertardian pieces of shit voting for johnson. You motherfuckers best get your shit straight. RWDS will hunt every single one of you motherfucking benidict arnold cocksuckers down on DOTR. Best get on the Trump Train now faggits.

Read the thread moron

I woke up angry today and I'm sperging hard. You can fuck off too until my coffee kicks in.

At least try to be mentally stable while posting user.

Try some arsenic flavored coffee for sperg relief

Don't doubt the power of a new age Mischling fam. You think this board is 99% white?? There is a reason Hitler had the most diverse army of the 20th century. Learn to respect intelligence my brother. If they are redpilled to reality and ready to fight (((them))), there is no reason we should not call them our brothers.

Just as we recently sort of kind of maybe just a little bit teamed up with Holla Forums….the fight we face goes beyond skin color. I don't believe the Aryan can win this fight alone. We may lead and be architects as is our nature, but we cannot do this by ourselves. Remeber, we're not rascists, we're race realists. Recognizing, embracing, and being proud of your genetic heritage is earned through the study of facts, logic, and the mathematics of statistical analysis. Our hate is not earned through the blinded eyes of faith. It is through intelligence, and intelligence we shall recognize. (Why do you think real nat socks hate neo-nazis faggot? Most of them are idiots)

Therefore through logical deduction there are intelligent niggers I would take over sub-human retarded white trash whites. Because intelligence is a gift, and it ought to be nurtured without judgement. What the founding fathers really fucked up was the all men are created equal bullshit even though they knew better. What they should have drafted is all intelligence is created equal.

As the God Emporer himself was saying yesterday, "I don't want to look back. To think I could have done one more rally and that would have made the difference in this state. The difference between winning by 300 votes or losing by 200." I don't know about you brother, but I don't want to look back. And the opportunity that we are creating with our quantum meme magic might be once in a millenia. Our species as we know it may only have this one chance to escape (((their))) grasp.

As much as I'd love to blast some real niggers as the next polack, imagine this: What if we we could red pill the nigger on the fact that they have been manipulated by a white rich jew. That they have been enslaved by a white man's agenda. That their brothers have just merely been manipulated for dollars, that they all fucking phonies. Imagine if we could team up for the day of reckoning, that they helped us bring forth a new day free of tyranny and corruption instead of fighting fellow Americans tooth and nail in the street.

Don't get me wrong, I love them chimp outs too. But it's the media and Soros that are our real enemies. We'll always be superior statistically, and that shall shine through on a new day. But the nogs certainly will not allow one of us into battle. And a battle with is is exactly what Zoros wants. Think faggots. We have to anti-jew and out jew the jew. Emotion without logic usually loses. It's time to win.

Allow one of us to ==lead== them into battle. Sorry for the type and waste of a post niggers, on mobile and tired.

GUYS, FAST

THIS IS A PRIME OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO REDPILL SOMEONE

IS THERE A LEGITIMATE NEWS SITE THAT HAS PUBLISHED THIS?

How many votes does Wisconsin usually get

Fuggg

DELET THIS

maybe that's just what they want

3 mil voted last election. 22.7% of them were early voters. unsure on the split of D/R in early vs election day voting.

Wisconsin is sort of like the Texas of the north in that they're doing well economically under cuckservative leadership, hence the loyalty to the party. Both states went Cruz handedly and this is the state that gave us Paul Ryan. Part of what makes Wi worse in some ways is they haven't felt the effects of immigration as badly as most other places. Right now it is actually a destination of white flight in terms of business and families. The problem with white flight as we have seen countless times before is that the transplants do not seem to learn any lessons from where they are escaping from and do not change their politics.

We could convince Bernouts to vote for him over Hillary by saying he could be President by winning the state because of the GOP cucks

A gap of 220,000 is promising as if Hillary gets 190,000 votes more than Trump in the main vote than he wins

hivedirtyape is jewish and dumb dont look at it

Why would the third party site have the info then? Why would they let the data be public?
If it were a test run why would it not be close to the 2012 turnout numbers?

It's just test data.

I know it's still early, but I think that's huge. Because Madison and Milwaukee are Wisconsin's liberal and nigger strongholds, respectively.

Also, I remember when FOX news accidentally released the test data on the NH primary.
It was surprisingly close to the real numbers.
If it is a test run, then is it based off of internal polling numbers?

Somethings odd here.

it's like you hate entertainment

This is good.

So when they rig the votes and say that shillary won by a landslide we will know they are lying.

Its actually better than I could have hoped for, think about it, Johnson wasn't part of the flight plan, they didn't think he'd get anywhere near that amount of the votes after they've been neutralizing him with all his retard speak and gaffes over the past few weeks, in all likelyhood he was supposed to be controlled opposition, but his supporters don't know that, they just know that they don't like Trump or Hillary, so they didn't factor his surprisingly large base into the rigging, in reality his retard base is edgying Hillary out just enough to pull out a win

Oh my, 19,8% for the drooling retard, now that is depressing…

(((ACCIDENTILY)))

This is bad guys.

The reason Brexit won is the media here is full of jews who see any attempt to restrict immigration as the beginnings of a non-fake holocaust, so they faked polls and the politicians believed them.

Obama is going to start WW3 now.

*to demoralize + reduce turnout

The real scandal is the third party results.

Err Brexit won despite the dodgy polling.

It kinda seems like you didnt know that.

Vermin supreme wins in the end?

If they knew Brexit was going to win they would have done an even big false flag than Jo Cox is what I mean

STICKY. NOW.

What does the 'W' mean? Write-in?

Ah. Im with you now.

There is a really good article on you.gov about how the online polls they released predicted the brexit result perfectly. But the telephone polling had the opposite result but the whole media just took the telephone polling and ran with it.

People tend to be attracted to information that proves their preconceived notions. And I think thats what is happening here.

Kikes can't see the big picture and can only think 1 step ahead of their actions, they truly thought the Jo Cox murder would seal the Remain vote

They can't see past the ends of their noses, so to speak

I really like this artist. Would you happen to know the source or have any more?

I'm gonna have to check'em, sir.

Another scandal is that The Constitution Party got twice as many votes as The Green Party in the liberal state of Wisconsin yet MSM have been total silent about them.

>>>/aids/

That's the cuckservatives who voted for Ryan and Cruz. You're going to see something similar in Utah with that CIA dude.

THE WISCONSIN RESULTS ARE JUST TEST DATA, THEY ARE NOT REAL

DISREGARD

It's fake. test data, 730,000 people can't have voted for Trump when on;y 230,00 had ballots for early voting.
These cheesecucks voted for Cruz in the Primary and Paul Ryan is their GOP thought leader.

People don't care who he is, there's a lot of normies who fucking hate both Clinton and Trump

Wait, seriously? Only 230k people in Wisconsin voted early? Where are you getting this?

WE'RE FUCKING INVINCIBLE

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

Why publish that if it's just a test? I don't understand.

early voting doesn't start till monday in wisconsin, so only absentee ballots would be in. 223k/289k of those have been returned, so yeah, this isn't real.

elections.wi.gov/node/4305

It's written TEST DATA here:

Probably just testing the system if it would publish correctly too.

huh

OY VEY

probably just correcting the record

disregard

Are the polls closed? If not I expect many more leaked results sending libtards to the voting stations.

I see. So leaked test data causes liberal panic and a stampede to the voting booths.

This election is worsecthan Obamas own election tactics.

Wait they arent supposed to count the votes til election day i thought.

How legit is this? Because showing this to my liberal friend would by lulzy if it were real.

Don't tell the liberals, let them be complacent thinking their going to win.

My state is making me proud to be a cheesehead again.

Well ok, maybe not. But it's nice to know my state is not pozzed.

It's not fucking real? It even says, TEST DISREGARD on it for fucks sake. I was getting excited.

All those cucks voting for Gary. They need to hang as much as the hillary supporters.

Almost 2 mln votes have been counted. Wisconsin has a population of 5.7 mln. About 1.5 mln people are under 18. This leaves us with 4.2 mln voters. So half of the people who are allowed to vote have already voted. If there is an 80% turnout rate then only 3.4m people will vote (again 2 mln of which have already voted). In 2012 only 3 mln people voted. If this isn't fake and gay Trump has won wisconsin.

Scrath that only about 4 mln are 18 or over. So Trumps advantage is even larger than I first projected.

Shillary, pls we're going to MAGA >and you'll be looking for a better lawyer tbqh

this guy is hardcore democrat, he will be voting no matter what.. I can never figure out why because hes generally pretty level headed and smart on political subjects. but the drivel of painting trump as nothing more than a clown has done something to his brain.

What kind of fucking idiot votes Gary Johnson.

The nice thing is that the midwest and Wisconsin/Minnesota in particular due to scandies is cuck central. If trump wins there then PA is going to be a slaughter house. There are three groups in PA liberal faggots in Philly, niggers, and the most racist motherfuckers alive. 100% of white males I've spoken with in western PA hate kikes and want to nuke the Levant to glass.

And those 7 counties are rigged.

Hey CTR, are you gonna storm the Wisconsin Capitol once again because of your cognitive dissonance?

This ain't no accident, stop being silly

One who took an oath

This BETTER be fucking test data.

Stop embarrassing yourself nigga

Madison's not liberal, it's fucking commie. The only two explanations I can think of is that Democrats are for some reason avoiding early voting (unlikely, considering the only reminder of early voting I got was from a door-to-door Hillshill) or they're overwhelmingly either choosing not to cast a vote or voting for third parties. If it was the latter, I'd expect Jill Stein to have much more than the 36,305 votes she has. I guess Johnson is enough of a dudeweedlmao guy he probably got the hipster vote (and there are a lot of fucking hipsters in the People's Republic of Madison). Maybe their turnout is being suppressed because they all think they'll win Dane County by default or something (which is normally a rational assumption).

In any case, I would not be surprised if the press were to turn anomalies like these as "proof" of the Russians somehow rigging our elections.

t. Badger who lives near Madison

There sure are a lot of retards in Wisconsin

Oh, nevermind, it's a test. Go figure, it made no sense for Trump who lost Madison and Milwaukee (and with it the state of Wisconsin) to Cruz in the primaries to beat Hillary (who took Milwaukee but lost Madison and the state to Sanders in the primary).

>to beat Hillary in Dane County (Madison) and Milwaukee County*

Real or fake, it would be fuckin YUGE if Trump won WI.

All the polls were wrong, its just that online was less wrong than phone polls.
When yougov say that the online polls where correct, they mean that they were more likely to be within the margin of error.
However, they were all lower than the actual result. If the polls were correct, the average would be close to the real value. As you can see, they weren't.
Incidentally, USA polls tend to be exclusively phone polls. Most likely, the method of phone polling has a large pro-establishment bias relative to online polls. If the US bias is close to the UK bias, Trump will win in a landslide.

Hillary would be at 50% if gary "a black cock in every white box" johnson wasn't running and stealing the coal burner vote.

Democrat partisans and bernouts who won't Hillary due to the massive corruption/warmongering she represents.

Why would they do this? Do they honestly think people who would have voted for Don simply not go because of some early voting numbers? Sheesh.

I think it's more to shake the left out of any potential indifference or complacency.

Good shit.

If it is just test data, to make sure the application is functioning correctly, why did it have Trump the predicted winner? Why not just use a completely random number of votes for every candidate?

I hope to move there one day. I will redpill all the isolated white people to the reality of the beaner invasion.

11% is too close a call for me

just get a spic or two to work at the most popular fast food place in town
the whole town will hate spics within a couple of weeks

it works like immunization

BE SURE TO ARCHIVE ALL THIS SHIT IF DONALD ENDS UP LOSING WISCONSIN TO PROVE RIGGING AND ELECTION FRAUD

wisconsinvote.org/correction-test-election-returns-accidentally-released-wisconsin-vote

Okay, so what are the odds that they're being truthful, or is this major damage control?

If its damage control… wew lad.Trump might break 300 electoral votes

the spic will flee town as soon as the hatred reaches sufficient levels

democrats usually lead in early votes

I thought early voting tends to lean democrat because it's a lot easier to commit voter fraud with them, and because dems are lower agency and/or collegefags that live out of state

Early voting is typically where a lot of the cheating takes place because it's easier to pay nogs for their voting ballots and have a DNC employee fill them out than to train them to vote for the right people and then bus them to the polling locations.

==If this information is accurate, here’s what things should look like.

In Wisconsin? Source?

Exactly. You can literally send a DNC agent to the Projects and just go around taking all the ballots from the mail boxes, fill them all out, and send them in yourself. Hell, you can fill out the paperwork for the dindus to have absentee ballots sent there in the first place. I don't think they even need to be involved in the process at all. They just need to be a name and address on file somewhere.

God, I hope its not test data and other states have Johnson in #2.

It's not a bad thing that they constantly shill she's going to win as it could motivate lots of liberals to not even go vote since they have the impression it's already in the bag.

The original results page in the archive in the OP did NOT say "Test Data: Disregard"

They're going damage control now. They deleted the results from the page, you can't see it now unless you have the archive.

THEY DID THIS TO CALL DEMOCRATS TO ACTION

But is it actually possible that it truly was just test data? I know back during the primaries when we were watching the results come in real time, that there were test results that popped up a little before the real results started coming in.

I'm really hoping it's damage control. I want to believe.

It's entirely possible, but it smells fishy to me.

fixed that for you

Nah, democrats don't think like that. They just take anything coming from the gov't at 100% face value. If they're told it was just a test run of the system, they'll believe it.

Stonertown will go blue.

nah. think about it, if they tessted it with a hillary win then there would have been endless accusations of election rigging. "hilary win called before result it's all rigged!!!!".

Holy fuck, is it happening? I didn't know that many people lived in Wisconsin !?

they fucked up and accidentally said that Trump is up 2 there before the last debate

The land of the cheesecucks hasn't gone red since Reagan. I don't think these results are real vote totals, but they're not just random numbers like suggested either, somebody was at least trying to put in reasonable numbers.

A couple of possibilities:
1. The numbers are from a real poll meant for actual analysis and not propaganda purposes. This seems unlikely.
2. Somebody just put vaguely reasonable numbers in to test the system. Boring, but very probable.
3. This is a psyop to stop 3rd party voting by liberals in "safe" states.

My bet is on #3. I don't see Johnson getting that much of the vote, but he could do serious damage in a couple of ways. He might throw a blue state to Trump, but more importantly he could cut into Hillary's popular vote margin if she does win. The absolute worst case scenario for her, probably even worse than losing outright, is winning on electoral votes but losing the popular vote by a substantial margin. That could start a civil war.

shillary is doomed

It's possible for the cheesefags to go Trump. I thought this was unlikely, because Trump lost 35%-50% to Cruz in the primary, but I'm not sure if it was a closed primary. I'm not sure of the moderate democrats and independents were able to vote.

But Wisconsin and the rest of the Rust Belt are prime territory for Trumpism. His platform of bringing back manufacturing jobs and undoing NAFTA are speaking directly to that area. And the Milwaukee riots certainly couldn't have helped.

WI was an open primary

Gary Johnson is stealing tons of votes from Hillary. In Florence County, he actually got more votes than her

Oh, is this one of those threads now?

In that case, I got no explanation for the cheesefags going Trump if they weren't willing to back in the spring.

Why the fuck do they need to test the software like this?
This happened for the Austrian presidential election as well. They also said it was just a test that went wrong.

No idea. But there were also short tests before each primary's results came in.

Not a shill, but The Daily Caller published an article calling these "results" fake. It may be true:

dailycaller.com/2016/10/22/people-are-sharing-obviously-fake-trump-election-results-from-wisconsin/

Trump vs. Cruz is a very different dynamic than Trump vs. Clinton. I think a lot of Cruz voters will end up voting for Trump in the general because Clinton is such an obvious degenerate. Trump doesn't need all that much credibility on being pro-life or in support of the Constitution when he's running against a candidate that will literally advocate for partial-birth abortion who gets to act like she's above the law (because she currently is). I think Trump will retain a lot of support from Cruz cucks (whereas Hillary is bleeding the support of the younger Sandersistas), so he may take Wisconsin yet.

Kek the Humongous has spoken!

Nah, they're useful idiots. These are the people that would vote for Hillary over Trump if you put a gun to their heads and told them to pick one. Gary Johnson gives the berniecucks an avenue to virtue signal how superior and above-it-all they are and allows them to pick someone besides Hillary. Johnson is siphoning off votes from the progressives and stoners and millennials.

NeverTrumpers who are at least awake enough to realize that Hillary is an incompetent criminal

A reverse image search turned up Kuvshinov Ilya

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

This represents something on the order of 2 million votes, or nearly 40% of the entire population of Wisconsin. This cannot possibly be legitimate.

software should always be tested, no matter what it is. however, it should have been done in some sort of dev environment, and i highly fucking doubt they'd be don't have one. even if they didn't, you should NEVER do this sort of testing with the live site. this is an instant job loss level fuck up

Its ogre

Fucking kill yourself or do some damn research on your own. You cocksuckers who refuse to accept evidence to the contrary (or you know, use rational thought) and call everyone shills ARE THE SHILLS. You fuck up the board with disinfo and make discussion impossible.

blow your fucking brains out.

IF YOU THINK GARY JOHNSON WILL GET 19% THE VOTE IN ANY STATE YOU ARE TOO FUCKING DUMB TO LIVE

IF YOU THINK IT'S NORMAL FOR 1.8 MILLION PEOPLE IN WISCONSIN TO VOTE EARLY YOU ARE TOO FUCKING DUMB TO LIVE

ONLY 289,400 Wisconsin early ballots have been issued to voters by mail and in person, with 223,600 of those returned so far, as of 2016-10-21

archive.is/8dSl8

archive.is/GeKy6