Trump figurative NUCLEAR BOMB on Congress

Trump will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on congressmen.
DRAIN THE SWAMP
(((media doesn't cover that "protestors" that disturb trump rallies were paid over 1500 dollars and given cellphones)))
Decades of special interest corruption, MUST, come to an end.
Why is the DNC paying protestors so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MGjsQGeH-as
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hilary Clinton is the most corrupt person ever to run for the presidency.
She shouldn't be allowed to run for the presidency.
LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

And nothing ever happens to her.
Newly released data of more Hillary crimes.

Under Secretary Kennedy MUST IMMEDIATELY RESIGN.
Why does the MSM refuse to cover the corruption of Hillary?

Clinton and her cronies have sacrificed your security, your safety, your families' safety, your country's safety.
The department of justice, there must be people in there, there must be people that are shamed about what's going on there.

Top officials in the Hillary campaign have been proven to be taking money from foreign lobbyists.
The media, it is, and it truly is, just an extension of the Clinton campaign.

Some people can't handle the truth.
WE ARE GOING TO TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE TRUTH!

Even my worst critics agree that the media has come after us [the Trump supporters] like it never has gone after anyone before.

Hillary could nuke the cock of a superpower and nothing would happen.

She is so jew controlled, the only thing that would stop her is some badass from "The Jackal" shooting a .50 cal from a mile away

Hillary's international donors control her every move.
IT IS INDEED TIME TO
==DRAIN THE SWAMP=
IN WASHINGTON DC

5 YEAR BAN ON LOBBYING BY ALL FORMER MEMBERS OF GOVERNMENT

"I'm GOING TO BAN A LIFETIME BAN ON SENIOR EXECUTIVE OFFICIALS LOBBYING ON BEHALF OF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT. That is a simple one"

Lifetime ban for proven corruption.

Prison time for corruption.

wew

We have IDs.
Have a bump anyway.

you're welcome?

Executions for proven corruption. Even those Aztec spics knew that you have to hold the nobles to a higher standard than the citizens, a crime like public drunkenness which a civilian would get off on the first offense with their heads shaved before a crowd would get a noble strangled to death.

welcome to Holla Forums friendo

Really too bad the americas were so insulated from the europe-asia immunity that built up over the centuries/millenia.
They had some good ideas.

the Beltway is going to be gravely disappointed in a couple of weeks tbqh lads

The end is nigh for those who stand in Trump's and the American People's way of true progress, I know they are going to start a war with us when he is elected but I know we will prevail.
I only wish the Third Reich could have seen it happen for themselves

HEIL HITLER

Triggered my autism. The Aztecs themselves, and Pre-Columbians in general, weren't spics, only their bastard children with the conquistadores.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MGjsQGeH-as