R/WikiLeaks RAIDED

I know you fuckers will give me shit for posting about Leddit, but I have to get the information out there.

The r/WikiLeaks sub was just taken over by either CTR or CIA shills.

reddit. com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/58rqg4/mods_can_you_explain_why_new_mods_were_added_in/added_two_new_unvetted/

The new mod u/LOLELECTRONICS reeks of arrogance and he posted a picture giving a user the finger (when the user questioned his legitimacy). Not to mention he holds a PhD in Philosophy, you can't get any more elitist than a leftist intellectual in an ivory tower. We all know they lean liberal and are cultural marxists.

joshmarsh.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/20161022_024508.jpg

Before you sage me, spread the word that r/WikiLeaks was just taken over. Go troll the mods there if you want to have some fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

joshmarsh.com/resume-cv/
twitter.com/lolelectronics
hackaday.com/author/lolelectronics/
archive.is/zkHmu
archive.fo/d4567
archive.is/sDwql
archive.is/emKN5
archive.is/7nxTi
archive.is/cx2P6
archive.is/0yBY3
archive.is/zW01Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DOX DOX DOX

joshmarsh.com/resume-cv/

twitter.com/lolelectronics

The CTR shill is currently scrubbing his online social media. Act fast.

He's written articles on Hackaday.

hackaday.com/author/lolelectronics/

He also admitted to being a Bernie supporter.

seems like a typical nigger loving normie cuck tbh

So you're asking Holla Forums to raid /r/wikileaks? Sounds legit

Raid the raiders.

bump

Hi CTR

trips

trops

the LOLelectronics guy just deleted his Twitter and Reddit accounts… fucking weird

It just got 2 new mods. See

bump

This *is* relevant since WL's twitter recently linked to a subreddit post (remember the Internet sleuths?)
Have a bump

embarrassing.

did you archive?

USE ARCHIVE.IS YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

Holy shit, no archive.is? How new are you?

This is important, considered the recent happenings with WikiLeaks

I found an archive…

archive.is/zkHmu

The cv is not archived…

I'm sorry guys, he scrubbed his accounts before I had a chance to archive. He realized he doxed himself really quickly.

FUCK OFF

Learn to do things properly or kys

I think this goes deeper than the two new mods.

Comb through the head moderator's (Devistator) post history and you'll see…They've been compromised from the start. Notice that he posts quite a bit in r/politics? Notice that nearly all of those posts are strongly anti-Trump? Notice any subtle Clinton support? Notice that he never pushes for any other candidate? No mention of any other candidate, yet is anti-Trump and defends the Clintons…

Going this far back (over two months worth of posts), and there isn't a single anti-Clinton post. There are, however, dozens of anti-Trump posts. I've posted in r/Wikileaks that the two moderators seemed suspicious due to the fact that they both used the exact same language. Both of them, nearly verbatim, saying "I'm sure you'd rather hear this from a senior mod". The senior mod being someone who is very clearly anti-Trump and yet not a single post that I've seen yet that questions the Clintons. Not a single negative thing. This is a textbook "rock-the-baby" infiltration. "We're cool! We're just like you! I'm sure you'd rather hear this from our clearly corrupt head moderation though."

Devistator has owned the board for 5 years, but he's clearly a massive shill.

I came in here to see what kind of new shit shills are trying to troll with now…. and realized this was an actual fucking faggot redditt user thinking we give a fuck. We are under 24/7 attack from people the world over and all major abc departments and this cunnie drip thinks we give two shits about when you get hit by a couple easily backtraced faggots? The fucking hubris.

Wikileasks is under attack. No shit sherlock, even normal fags know that. Now why the fuck should anyone give a shit about reddit users problems when nobody with a fucking brain uses their happy box and instead goes to one of the dozen other places where it is half ass protected rather than arbitrarily ass fucked on a regular basis? If nothing else I hope you intended to give a hearty laugh, if so good show. Come back when you learn how to deal with your own tricycle problems or lurk moar and become one of us.

Does anyone have the link to the FEC CTR filings. I want to see if John Marsh is on the payroll.

Fuck off faggot, both plebbit and us are under attack from CTR shills. There's going to be some cross over until we hang them.

Archive of some of u/LOLELECTRONICS's last comments.

archive.fo/d4567

This is why america is shit.

I still don't fucking care about reddit. Let them get a dose of what Holla Forums did with gamergate. Only make us stronger. Trying to defend the sheep and letting them be protected by us will only let them continue to think they are right and waste our resources on useless cucks.

halfchan/pol/ tried to warn Holla Forums of their problems with gamergate and they ignored it while pushing to virtue signal and muh pr instead and got fucking ass raped rather than unifying and fighting dirty. Deservedly so they failed. The lessons Holla Forums bestowed upon them we clearly well received and learned in a concrete way that serves us well. They the army of Holla Forums and Holla Forums vanguard created the first exodus. That set the state for when the powers that be decided enough is enough with the redpill machine on Holla Forums and 'shut it down' causing the second exodus.

Looking back on what both boards were before, and what we are now. I would say we are far better off today than before by far.

Running off an using our powers to defend cucks will not make them stronger. If they do not become stronger we in turn lose out on the opportunity to become even more formidable and effective in turn. If you desire to defend the sheep, go out and play. For me, I smile when I see (((their))) machine grinding up and destroying another facet of the system which protects them. For we are already there, sucking up the dust and debris and molding it into another army.

This one may be a little less inclined to 'talk it out to spread its message' and instead have learned only direct action and violence can change this world.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am right.
Either way I trust in Kek.
Thru chaos lies the path of light.

screeens from the kids plebbit/sites. he deleted all of his shit and stepped down as mod. the julio dude is still modded

archive.is/sDwql
archive.is/emKN5
archive.is/7nxTi
archive.is/cx2P6
archive.is/0yBY3

Dumbass everything went offline and no one archived a god damn thing.

archive.is/zW01Q